Alternatively,

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:06 am

Post by MariaR »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 46, Looker wrote:VOTE: MariaR Your name is pretty and I replaced you at one point.
Wait don't pocket me like this already...
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:50 am

Post by MariaR »

The game is never that black and white. No one here is a rookie I assume. I doubt scum are gonna panic over a RVS act
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 79, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 61, MariaR wrote:The game is never that black and white. No one here is a rookie I assume. I doubt scum are gonna panic over a RVS act
I mean depends on alignment even then some people freak out above votes. But why no vote ever or even much in content granted we have 70+ posts and you have mostly just filler at this moment.
Aside talking about someone pocketing you. Nothing interesting?
It’s strange I have nothing that makes me want to comment on at the moment. I could ask some random questions but with no real goal behind them that just feels odd to me. I suppose I’m waiting is the best way to put it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

I disagree with both of the main wagons at the moment. Here's something I'll start up just to see where it takes me
VOTE: Nips
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel like Elmo is trying to progress the game forward, now I don't know if I agree with some of the statements he's made, but I think it's town regardless.

I have not read a single 0verki11 post.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 131, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 127, MariaR wrote:I disagree with both of the main wagons at the moment. Here's something I'll start up just to see where it takes me
VOTE: Nips
Why do you disagree with the ND wagon?
Nothing in his iso really points to me as scummy. I get the vibe that they're a bit...snarky? I could probably use better word choice, but there's definitely nothing in that iso that makes me want to vote them. It's clear they're a smart player so squeezing some more posts out of them will probably get the results your asking for.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 132, Dunnstral wrote:Well it's not like he's putting out paragraphs, you couldn't have looked over his posts?
I could've, I just didn't. Why do you think that's so damning that it's vote worthy? Do you think scum are more likely to just not read posts then town? (I won't even go over the other obvious point but you should be able to figure that out yourself)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 163, Raya36 wrote:I change my mind about scum taking a townleading role. Scum are lurking and hiding
This can't really go on when everyone is doing that in a slow game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

Raya has a really good catchup I don't mind putting them down as town for now. Looking at the people on Maths wagon I think Looker is fine so I wouldn't want to vote there.
Let me go read over the people on my own wagon which is quite odd to even begin with.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Solon feels weird but I think that's because the way they type just rubs me the wrong way. I'd want to see them posting more. The little interaction they got when they weren't talking in that strange cheery voice was meh but nothing that I'd feel confident putting a vote on.

Dunnstral is fine for now, has pretty bad reasoning for a lot of his posting. But it's bold. Curious where the townreads are coming from on him considering the fact he's just coming in and not doing much.
In post 197, Klick wrote:First of all, I think replacing out post-N0 flip is a huge towntell here. Town are sufficiently less motivated in this situation compared to scum (and probably SK? not sure, gut says no one would want to replace out of an SK slot). This says good things about my slot, alban, and Solon. Unless there's some strong reason to think otherwise, lynching any of them would be silly today, just by the odds.
Wrong, replacing out for reasons we have no idea about should be treated as NAI we can never tell if it's from motivation from the game or not. If I told you I wasn't motivated would you tr me or any other slot? Would you scumread someone who was? Are you using this logic to look at how others are treating those slots?
In post 200, Klick wrote:
In post 199, Tanner wrote:
In post 197, Klick wrote:The immediate questioning of it by Solon/particularly Tanner reads a bit like scum who don't want town getting easy towncred.
You sure? In my next post I had Elmo as Town.
Hadn't gotten there yet, I was going post-by-post. Looking at it now on my phone I kinda like your progression on Elmo there.
Hm, conflicted

Tanner is by far the worst out of all the people voting me. A lot of his posts just feel empty like he's talking just to up the post count. His best post was randomly speaking about the Elmo tr unprompted, but besides that it's meh.
VOTE: Tanner

I wish I was townreading more people on my wagon because that would've made me feel better and I can already tell the angle this post is gonna get because of it but ah well.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

Knight looks good. He's in a tunnel and his tone comes off like he really believes the read.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 204, TheWizard wrote:MariaR (4):
Solon, Dunnstral, Klick,
Tanner

NDMath (3):
Black Ranger,
Knightmare491, Looker

Elmo TeH AzN (1):
Raya36

Solon (1):
NDMath

Looker (1):
Elmo TeH AzN

Emperor flippyNips (1): MariaR

Not Voting (1):
Emperor flippyNips
There's no way all scum are on my wagon that's legit stupid. So, where am I wrong in my reads? Meh, I'll think this over tomorrow I'm tired
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #220 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 210, Klick wrote:You say he's fine, but the words that come after it don't sound like he's fine.
I say he’s fine because he’s null. The townreads I want people to explain, plus my expectations for Dunn are higher than others. To be fair, if someone was playing like this that wasn’t Dunn I would probably vote them.
In post 211, Looker wrote:I don't understand. What's the angle?
Normally people tend to scumread or call reads fake if you scumread people on your own wagon because it’s seen as convenient. So I was hoping I would townread the people on my wagon to avoid such a situation where that happens and people use it as an excuse. But as you can see:
In post 217, Tanner wrote:Oh look, as soon as there's votes on Maria, suddenly my posts are bad. Sure.
We get stuff like this.
In post 218, Dunnstral wrote:I don't agree with your scumreads, I don't have a lot of scumreads but you are one of them, and your posts + my reads make a lot of sense with scum you in mind
Then you should comment more on who those scumreads are and commit to a read because right now you’re just saying things that you can shift to look better on the gamestate. Right now you’re just using buzzwords. Where as if you said ‘Maria makes sense with x scum’ at the moment you’d have to back that up when I flip town. The fact you’re just shifting around and not explaining isn’t good.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #221 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:01 am

Post by MariaR »

Tanner makes exactly 1 reads list and besides for I believe 3 people he has them as 'need to see more' and while that in and of itself isn't really an issue considering how slow the game is you can give that the BOTD. But, the rest of his iso is mainly filler combined with probably the most forced entrance in the game. The tone shift between his first 2 posts should help explain that enough.

Really I feel like he's been a presence in this game a lot more than others, but not a useful one. Compare that to someone like Elmo who you can clearly see is doing things and trying to solve the game vs Tanner who has almost the same number of posts you can see the dif here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

[tab][/tab]
In post 241, Black Ranger wrote:Yeah fuck Maria in particular
I just came here to have a good time...
In post 246, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 147, Knightmare491 wrote:*insert town-slip here*
Maria opinions on this post ty
I liked it because I was tempted to post something similar before going with my first reaction.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 273, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 208, MariaR wrote:Knight looks good. He's in a tunnel and his tone comes off like he really believes the read.

So do you think me v ND is t v t? Cause if not, you should be voting ND.
At the moment? Yes.

Dunn can you respond to my post thank you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #869 (isolation #17) » Mon May 25, 2020 7:23 am

Post by MariaR »

N0 cop check
n1 vig kill
n1 sk kill

I will say that I carried ty.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Open Games”