She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #679 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

Request deadline extension
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #681 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

No pressure. Love the competing wagons. I suspect S v T given the harsh nature of lynching scum against them.

Can someone sub up the reasons for each wagon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #697 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Looking at the VCs alone, I postulate a snow Frederick Ydrasse team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

I'll do one for Mohab!scum in a bit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #759 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ydrasse

Because why not
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #795 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 789, RCEnigma wrote:Besides that I think the biggest thing is that Titus repping in has had no impact on the gamestate. People are still content with the wagons that were leading and the only addition is shifty play out of Titus drawing attention there as well.
Yup. No impact on gamestate...

Wagons draw equally to vote me. Hmph.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #796 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Titus »

Pretty sure Fredrick and Y are scum now btw but Y isn't online.

There's no reason for Fredrick to stop bussing if he's getting what he wanted.

There was no bad result to come from voting Fredrick at all. It tests my theories. So why not vote Y.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #798 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Snowblaze

Time to end the game. GG scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #799 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 797, Almost50 wrote:Since you are here. can you please tell us what your VCA assuming mohab is Scum revealed to you? I want to know why you voted ydrasse over the two leading wagons at the time.
I was testing Fredrick Ydrasse Snowblaze.

If Fredrick really wanted Y dead, he'd be happy with my vote. Instead, he chainsaws it. Fredrick was just trying to dismantle the snow wagon with a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #801 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 153, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.5
Mohab500
(3):
Eevee (), Craig Pelton (), Umlaut ()
Craig Pelton
(3):
Fredrick A Campbell (), Homura (), HoldenGolden ()
HoldenGolden
(1):
Raya36 ()
Homura
(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting
(5):
Sujimichi, Snowblaze, Chemist1422, Mohab500 (), RCEnigma ()

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-14 12:17:59).
I would look at these being S v S wagons if Mohab is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #802 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 800, Almost50 wrote:So, it's snow, Fred and ydrasse to you? What if I told you Fred is my other confident TR??

P-edit: But what about his slip? (assuming no daytalk & asking about it)
I don't believe in slips.

Also, you didn't listen about EE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #805 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 803, Almost50 wrote:Leave the EE discussion to the proper thread. I know I got played, but you can't tell me naked voting in Elo is the right move from a town PoV.
No. This is the proper thread now that the game is over. I am not mentioning to gloat but to show my VCA can be correct and that I will play around it more than any slip. It may take a few days to iron out kinks. You should still listen though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #807 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 799, Titus wrote:
In post 797, Almost50 wrote:Since you are here. can you please tell us what your VCA assuming mohab is Scum revealed to you? I want to know why you voted ydrasse over the two leading wagons at the time.

If Fredrick really wanted Y dead, he'd be happy with my vote. Instead, he chainsaws it. Fredrick was just trying to dismantle the snow wagon with a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA.
The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
If you were trying to dismantle the snow wagon onto someone you actually thought was scum, there's no town reason to attack me for giving you exactly what you wanted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #810 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 808, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 806, Almost50 wrote:
In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
Let's talk about the first part then. Why are you so sure Snow is Town?
I'm not.
So you're wanting to dismantle a wagon on someone at that last minute but you don't townread them? Why would you want to dismantle a wagon at EoD for someone you aren't townreading.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #813 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 809, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:

The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
If you were trying to dismantle the snow wagon onto someone you actually thought was scum, there's no town reason to attack me for giving you exactly what you wanted.
That assumes I considered all possibilities and made the best move.
Yes. That's a generally true assumption. This is why my VCA takes awhile and ideally a scumflip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #815 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 811, Almost50 wrote:
In post 805, Titus wrote:I am not mentioning to gloat but to show my VCA can be correct and that I will play around it more than any slip.
Yes, but I also feel like I'm being "balckmailed" to follow you here (Blackmail isn't the right term... emotionally abused perhaps is more accurate?)

And it isn't even about Fred now. I am considering whether to put my vote back on snow, vote Mohab, or stay idle and let it play. I also considered voting you because (a) Fred was voting there, and (b) you didn't out the VCA result. Also RCE liking that vote on you (once he explained that's what he meant) may have played a part too, but I think your response makes sense from Town!Titus PoV, so instead I am in MORE confusion than I have been.
Hardly. I want you to consider I am right on Fredrick if Snow is scum and to not locktown Fredrick. If Snow is town, I'll be reevaluating from a position of Mohab scum and fleshing out a theory in more detail like you asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #817 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

Also, you are very lucky I am too tired to get angry at the emotional abuse comment. Manipulated is a fine word. Town do it too. We just call it persuasion when town do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 816, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 813, Titus wrote:
In post 809, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:

That assumes I considered all possibilities and made the best move.
Yes. That's a generally true assumption. This is why my VCA takes awhile and ideally a scumflip.
You sure about that? In this specific circumstance, I know I didn't.
We aren't debating VCA theory. Why dismantle the snow wagon if you're not sure he's town or not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Titus »

It's too early in the AM to drink and I have work.

Pedit, That's why I have one of the two wagons as likely scum and I am pursing my preference atm. There's little nagging doubt things in my theory but it's the best I have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #832 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 827, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 825, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 802, Titus wrote:I don't believe in slips.
Townslips definitely exist, whether or not you believe in them.
To ensure the point gets across, if I don't believe in gravity, I can't float around and throw things around as though gravity doesn't exist.
Sure but things can be faked. The accuracy of townslips is no greater than random.

Townslips are a hypothesis, not a law. You upselling your own "slip" is pretty bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #851 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 846, Almost50 wrote:
In post 844, northsidegal wrote:
Maemuki replaces Mohab500. The deadline is being extended by 24 hours. This will be reflected in the most recent votecount as well as in post 0.
There are still 5 slots that started the game (6 if I discount Menalque replacing himself). That's really cute. Can these 5 at least create new alts and replace themselves too?? :lol:
In post 847, Almost50 wrote:
In post 845, Snowblaze wrote:*headdesk* can't we just get this done?
No. This is your eternal punishment being blasphemous and committing the deadly sin of playing forum Mafia.
In post 848, Snowblaze wrote:Oh well, I supposed “trapped in an endless cycle of deadline extensions” is slightly better than “dead”.
These posts made me laugh, and want to replace in on my alt (which I won't do).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #854 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE:

Melanque is scum in my Mohab theory and I promised A50 I wouldn't tunnel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #857 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 855, Eevee wrote:Titus you should vote for Maemuki - i'd be very surprised if snowblaze flipped scum here

~Eve
What do you think of the Titus wagon then? Diversion from Mohab?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #859 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 858, Snowblaze wrote:Can you just make up your mind whether you're going to eliminate me or not?
I have had 24 hours and it's day 1. Give me time to get my head on straight if you're town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #880 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 878, Maemuki wrote:there are far too many appeals to emotion, "let's get this over with already". if you're town and you're almost certainly getting eliminated why would you be defeatist? with 24 hours to the deadline you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. wanting to rush through a day, no matter if it's just 24h is a scumtell, imo
This right here is why I hate the word "tell" in terms of mafia. People use it to dress up arguments and make them stronger. Here, this argument isn't even valid. Town can be exhausted from fighting against scum for an entire day phase. That generates appeals to emotion. It's appeal to emotion in place of content that's problematic. Appeals to emotion are logical fallacies and shouldn't be considered for any purpose. Instead, they are basically calls to look at a player's content.

That content from Snowblaze isn't exactly bad from what I've seen. Stretching this to argue Snow is scum seriously worries me that Mae is just scum here. She's caught up and this overjustification is all she can do. Really?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #881 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 878, Maemuki wrote:there are just too many wildcards, too many replacements. i have a few good town reads that i'd like to keep close to my chest, but very few definite scum reads. there's far too many inactive/semi inactive people and scumhunting in these conditions basically amounts to shooting fish in a barrel and praying for a good catch. i hate it

feel free to ask if you want my specific thoughts on anyone/anything, this game is just a bit too large for me to do an in-depth thing on the whole game and on everyone otherwise this post is gonna take forever and a half
Show you've done something rather than waiting on thread consensus please. This is easy filler language anyone can say. Being on the chopping block, you might not get a chance to do it again.

Holding your cards to your chest indicates a belief there's a high probability you survive until tomorrow and give reads then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #882 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Maemuki
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #902 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 890, Menalque wrote:
In post 884, Raya36 wrote:Mae is at E-1 just so everyone knows
Snow is E-2
Raya in there with the VC misinformation again I see
The tone of this is yuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #931 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 906, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 902, Titus wrote:
In post 890, Menalque wrote:
In post 884, Raya36 wrote:Mae is at E-1 just so everyone knows
Snow is E-2
Raya in there with the VC misinformation again I see
The tone of this is yuck.
I don't quite get what you meant about the tone now that I've seen that it was misinformation.
It's the word again. It implies repeated malfeasance rather than innocent error. It's very side angle at Raya being scum aka shading Raya.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #936 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 932, Eevee wrote:
In post 863, Eevee wrote:what do you think of my newfound VCA skills Titus

pretty impressive right

~Eve
i need validation Titus

good job on lynching maemuki btw - post hammer reaction bodes well i'd say

i'll get the lighting and stage ready for the play

~Eve
I think your scumhunting skills were good today if we lynched scum. I am not sure I'd call your analysis VCA as you haven't said much beyond Maemuki scum as far as I recall. Good job regardless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #959 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Evee, let's do some VCA now that we got a whole lot of data. I'll do mine tmo.

Melanque, I don't care for meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #963 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 961, Menalque wrote:
In post 960, Raya36 wrote:
In post 951, Menalque wrote:I guess if there’s anything that’s town indicative that I think should be looked at it’s that I really didn’t push the snow wagon that hard compared to what I could have done, and scum!me tends towards extremes. So if I was trying to defend a buddy from the lynch I probably would have doubled down harder on the push against snow

Aware that this isn’t helpful as it’s self-meta but I wonder if eevee or Titus who are more aware of me as a player might know that about me
Why are you already pre-defending yourself?
...because I’m aware of how awful I look based on D1 because I’m not an idiot?
I actually haven't read his defense in detail but I don't find the fact he's defending himself as scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1032 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

I'll do my VCA later today I hope.

Scum confirming both me and Snowblaze suggests either or both of the following are true:

1) Scum are unaware of me as a player and that I would lean Snowblaze town but still want to rule out SvS.

2) The VCA is fucked with so confirming Snowblaze sends me down the wrong path.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1033 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I need my PC to color the VCs and do subs. It's too hard on mobile to even eyeball due to the number of subs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1041 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1040, RCEnigma wrote:I felt the same way with Titus blowing my questions off. If I'm eliminated I'm eliminated it's cool.
If anyone feels like I blew them off, it's not deliberate. I have had real life explode.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1043 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

This game is taking a back seat because there are 4 other conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1062 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1060, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1041, Titus wrote:
In post 1040, RCEnigma wrote:I felt the same way with Titus blowing my questions off. If I'm eliminated I'm eliminated it's cool.
If anyone feels like I blew them off, it's not deliberate. I have had real life explode.
All good, rl health first.
Can you tell me what I blew off? I am doing the VC coloring in a bit here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1064 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1063, Menalque wrote:
In post 1062, Titus wrote:Can you tell me what I blew off?
I assume he means after your rep in where you blanked several questions about what the hell you were doing voting ydrasse while scumreading snow
Thanks. I'll see if that's still valid after the VCA. I'm going to color the VCAs then head off to work. Hopefully I'll be able to read them on mobile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1067 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: VCs
In post 25, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.1
Montosh.(3):
Umalut
(),
Maemuki
(), Raya36 ()
Umalut
.......(2):
Montosh (), RCEnigma ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(7):
Fredrick A Campbell
, Something_Smart,
Eevee
Snowblaze
, Menalque,
Titus
, Almost50

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-14 12:17:59).
In post 50, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.2
Montosh.(3):
Umalut
(),
Maemuki
(), Raya36 ()
Umalut
.......(1):
RCEnigma ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(8):
Fredrick A Campbell
, Something_Smart,
Eevee
Snowblaze
, Menalque,
Titus
, Almost50, Montosh ()

In post 75, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.3
Montosh.(2):
Umalut
(), Raya36 ()
Maemuki
.....(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Umalut
.......(1):
RCEnigma ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()
Menalque.(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting...(6):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
, Almost50, Montosh (),
Maemuki
()

In post 100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.4
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()
Menalque.(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting...(7):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
, Almost50, Montosh (),
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

Votecount 1.5
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Menalque.(3):
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Almost50 (), Montosh ()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

In post 175, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.6
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Menalque.(3):
Fredrick A Campbell
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

In post 225, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.7
Menalque.....(3):
Almost50 (), Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Maemuki
.....(2):
Eevee
(),
Umalut
()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Snowblaze
....(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Ydrasse......(1):
Menalque ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

In post 255, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.8
Maemuki
.....(4):
Eevee
(),
Umalut
(), RCEnigma (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Menalque.....(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Ydrasse......(1):
Menalque ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 275, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.9
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(),
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque.....(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Ydrasse......(1):
Menalque ()
Snowblaze
....(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 300, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.10
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Fredrick A Campbell
.(1):
Snowblaze
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 325, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.11
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Fredrick A Campbell
.(1):
Snowblaze
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 350, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.12
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Titus
.........(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(5):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 (),
Snowblaze
()

In post 400, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh........(2):
Raya36 (), Menalque ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Eevee
()
Titus
.........(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(5):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 (),
Snowblaze
()

In post 425, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
Montosh........(3):
Raya36 (), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
()
Maemuki
............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Raya36..............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 450, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
RCEnigma............(3):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
(), Menalque ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh........(1):
Umalut
()
Maemuki
............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Raya36..............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Fredrick A Campbell
.(1):
Raya36 ()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 475, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.15
RCEnigma............(4):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
(), Menalque (), Raya36 ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh........(1):
Umalut
()
Maemuki
............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Raya36..............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 500, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.16
RCEnigma............(3):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
(), Menalque ()
Montosh........(3):
Umalut
(), Raya36 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Raya36..............(1):
RCEnigma ()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 575, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.17
Snowblaze
...........(5):
Montosh (),
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (), Ydrasse (), Almost50 ()
RCEnigma............(3):
Snowblaze
(),
Maemuki
(),
Eevee
()
Raya36..............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()

Not Voting..........(3):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Umalut
()

In post 600, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.18
Snowblaze
...........(6):
Montosh (),
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (), Ydrasse (), Almost50 (), RCEnigma ()
RCEnigma............(3):
Snowblaze
(),
Maemuki
(),
Eevee
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Maemuki
............(1):
Umalut
()

Not Voting..........(2):
Something_Smart,
Titus

In post 625, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.19
Snowblaze
...........(4):
Montosh (), Menalque (), Ydrasse (), Almost50 ()
Maemuki
............(3):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
()
RCEnigma............(2):
Snowblaze
(),
Maemuki
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()

Not Voting..........(3):
Something_Smart,
Titus
, RCEnigma ()

In post 650, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.20
Maemuki
............(5):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
()
Snowblaze
...........(4):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(3):
Something_Smart,
Titus
, RCEnigma ()

In post 675, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.21
Maemuki
............(6):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(5):
Montosh (), Menalque (), Almost50 (), Something_Smart (), RCEnigma ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-15 11:50:59).

Titus
replaces
Titus
In post 700, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.22
Maemuki
............(6):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-16 11:50:59).
In post 725, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.23
Maemuki
............(5):
Umalut
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-16 11:50:59).
In post 750, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.24
Maemuki
............(5):
Umalut
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(4):
Montosh(), Menalque (), Almost50 (), RCEnigma ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(2):
Titus
, Something_Smart ()

In post 775, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.25
Maemuki
............(4):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(3):
Montosh (), Almost50 (), RCEnigma ()
Titus
...............(3):
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Umalut
(), Menalque ()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Titus
()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Something_Smart ()

In post 826, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.25
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma (), Montosh (),
Titus
(), Almost50 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Maemuki
............(4):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Titus
...............(2):
Umalut
(), Menalque ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Something_Smart ()

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-17 11:50:59).
In post 850, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.26
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma (), Montosh (),
Titus
(), Almost50 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Maemuki
.............(5):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse (), Something_Smart ()
Titus
...............(2):
Umalut
(), Menalque ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(0):

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-17 11:50:59).
In post 875, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.27
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma (), Montosh (), Almost50 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque ()
Maemuki
.............(5):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
Titus
...............(1):
Umalut
()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus
()

In post 900, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.28
Snowblaze
...........(6):
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (),
Maemuki
()
Maemuki
.............(6):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse (), Something_Smart (),
Titus
()
Titus
...............(1):
Umalut
()

Not Voting..........(0):

In post 944, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Maemuki
.............(7):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
Titus
(),
Umalut
()
Snowblaze
...........(6):
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (),
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(0):

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.
Maemuki
has been lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1090 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

FoS on A50 and Montosh based on 1.5
Melanque becomes the new wagon after pushing on Ydrasse. Neutral on Menalque, FoS on Ydrasse, basically in 1.7 the wagon on Menalque is yucky.
1.8 RCE minor FoS due to no bussers on the Mae wagon and he's in bus position.
1.16-1.17 RCE and Montosh wagons compete, then Snowblaze gets chainsawed on the RCE wagon. Almost50 and Ydrasse trail on the Snowblaze wagon.
Ydrasse votes Snowblaze in the Mae v Snowblaze, A50 votes Snowblaze
My wagon drew equally from Mae and Snowblaze. Actually a good look for Menalque because no reason for scum Melan to switch onto me there. My prevailing theory was Snow Ydrasse Fredrick.
Something Smart changing from Snowblaze to Mae needs explaination.

Right now, I want to rope A50 followed closely behind is Ydrasse although both are not likely scum together. My bet is one has agency captured the other. Third place is a tie between SS and RCE. Then Raya because my VCA says next to nothing about her.

VOTE: A50
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1107 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Titus »

My VCA says no on Menalque A50.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1137 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1135, Menalque wrote:A50 — i just can’t fuckin read the monkey. Can’t do it, have tried to do it, my magic “reading people” 8-ball keeps coming up with “scumfuck” regardless. So idk, I’ll vote there if that’s what town wants, but I really can’t give a decent or non-biased read here and so don’t think it’s that helpful for me to be engaging with or around him
Blame my VCA and that you're working with me to sort which of A50 and Ydrasse are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1139 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1138, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1137, Titus wrote:
In post 1135, Menalque wrote:A50 — i just can’t fuckin read the monkey. Can’t do it, have tried to do it, my magic “reading people” 8-ball keeps coming up with “scumfuck” regardless. So idk, I’ll vote there if that’s what town wants, but I really can’t give a decent or non-biased read here and so don’t think it’s that helpful for me to be engaging with or around him
Blame my VCA and that you're working with me to sort which of A50 and Ydrasse are scum.
That is assuming one of them is scum.
That's a big current theory I have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1142 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1140, RCEnigma wrote:What's the fall back for both being town?
I don't have a fallback plan for the scenario that I am wrong on both. I just find it extremely unlikely. I do have other suspects if we don't sort A50 and Ydrasse. It's just my preference.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1153 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1146, Montosh wrote:
In post 1107, Titus wrote:My VCA says no on Menalque A50.
Why? I know you said in a previous post that:
In post 1090, Titus wrote:basically in 1.7 the wagon on Menalque is yucky.
What didn't you like? Or does Menalque just not fit into a scum grouping?
Melanque is not scum. That becomes clear at EoD. The wagon in 1.7 has three people voting Melanque. A50 slot Montosh slot and Ydrasse. None of those are conftown. So yeah a yuck wagon.

Ydrasse is particularly telling, and possibly a better vote. He moves from voting Homura to joining a wagon with him. The other option was Mohab, who is the dead scum.

A50, want to vote Ydrasse with me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1152, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1144, Montosh wrote:That's no fun. But seriously. If you are town I see no reason to act like this. So either you're depressed town or scum. You're giving people reasons to lynch you and I know there aren't any jesters here. So I'm not really sure what's going on in your brain right now.
So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?
I don't like wallow in selfpity A50. Admit you were wrong and move on. Just like Melanque.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1161 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1175, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1174, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1170, Snowblaze wrote:whereas... he's given that one townread on RCE and... nothing else...
FGS, there are already FIVE CONFIRMED townies. What do you want more? Like, of the remaining slots I know I am town and I am telling you RCE is town too, and if you cared to read my posts for comprehension you'd realize I said the ONLY THING I have against Raya is my knowledge of her ability to appear town as scum (which implies I TR her too). That leaves me with 4 players and 3 chances to eliminate one scum out of them.
This sounds as though you can confirm townies.

VOTE: Almost50
We should vote Ydrasse.

P.S. Menalque can be your last town A50.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1182 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and I disagree with your assertion in the post I quoted Frederick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1193 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1067, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: VCs
In post 25, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.1
Montosh.(3):
Umalut
(),
Maemuki
(), Raya36 ()
Umalut
.......(2):
Montosh (), RCEnigma ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(7):
Fredrick A Campbell
, Something_Smart,
Eevee
Snowblaze
, Menalque,
Titus
, Almost50

In post 50, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.2
Montosh.(3):
Umalut
(),
Maemuki
(), Raya36 ()
Umalut
.......(1):
RCEnigma ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(8):
Fredrick A Campbell
, Something_Smart,
Eevee
Snowblaze
, Menalque,
Titus
, Almost50, Montosh ()

In post 75, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.3
Montosh.(2):
Umalut
(), Raya36 ()
Maemuki
.....(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Umalut
.......(1):
RCEnigma ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()
Menalque.(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting...(6):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
, Almost50, Montosh (),
Maemuki
()

In post 100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.4
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()
Menalque.(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting...(7):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
, Almost50, Montosh (),
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

Votecount 1.5
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Menalque.(3):
Fredrick A Campbell
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

In post 175, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.6
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Menalque.(3):
Fredrick A Campbell
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Almost50.......(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

In post 225, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.7
Menalque.....(3):
Almost50 (), Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Maemuki
.....(2):
Eevee
(),
Umalut
()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Snowblaze
....(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Ydrasse......(1):
Menalque ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), RCEnigma ()

In post 255, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.8
Maemuki
.....(4):
Eevee
(),
Umalut
(), RCEnigma (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Menalque.....(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Ydrasse......(1):
Menalque ()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 275, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.9
Maemuki
.....(3):
Eevee
(),
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque.....(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh.(1):
Raya36 ()
Ydrasse......(1):
Menalque ()
Snowblaze
....(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting...(5):
Something_Smart,
Snowblaze
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 300, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.10
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Fredrick A Campbell
.(1):
Snowblaze
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 325, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.11
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Fredrick A Campbell
.(1):
Snowblaze
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 350, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.12
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(), Menalque ()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Titus
.........(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(5):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 (),
Snowblaze
()

In post 400, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Maemuki
............(2):
Umalut
(), RCEnigma ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh........(2):
Raya36 (), Menalque ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Eevee
()
Titus
.........(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(5):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 (),
Snowblaze
()

In post 425, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
Montosh........(3):
Raya36 (), Menalque (),
Umalut
()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
RCEnigma............(2):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
()
Maemuki
............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Raya36..............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 450, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
RCEnigma............(3):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
(), Menalque ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh........(1):
Umalut
()
Maemuki
............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Raya36..............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Fredrick A Campbell
.(1):
Raya36 ()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 475, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.15
RCEnigma............(4):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
(), Menalque (), Raya36 ()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Montosh........(1):
Umalut
()
Maemuki
............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Raya36..............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 500, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.16
RCEnigma............(3):
Eevee
(),
Snowblaze
(), Menalque ()
Montosh........(3):
Umalut
(), Raya36 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Menalque............(2):
Montosh (), Ydrasse ()
Raya36..............(1):
RCEnigma ()

Not Voting..........(4):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Maemuki
(), Almost50 ()

In post 575, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.17
Snowblaze
...........(5):
Montosh (),
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (), Ydrasse (), Almost50 ()
RCEnigma............(3):
Snowblaze
(),
Maemuki
(),
Eevee
()
Raya36..............(1):
RCEnigma ()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()

Not Voting..........(3):
Something_Smart,
Titus
Umalut
()

In post 600, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.18
Snowblaze
...........(6):
Montosh (),
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (), Ydrasse (), Almost50 (), RCEnigma ()
RCEnigma............(3):
Snowblaze
(),
Maemuki
(),
Eevee
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()
Maemuki
............(1):
Umalut
()

Not Voting..........(2):
Something_Smart,
Titus

In post 625, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.19
Snowblaze
...........(4):
Maemuki
............(3):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
()
RCEnigma............(2):
Snowblaze
(),
Maemuki
()
Montosh........(1):
Raya36 ()

Not Voting..........(3):
Something_Smart,
Titus
, RCEnigma ()

In post 650, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.20
Maemuki
............(5):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
()
Snowblaze
...........(4):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(3):
Something_Smart,
Titus
, RCEnigma ()

In post 675, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.21
Maemuki
............(6):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-15 11:50:59).

Titus
replaces
Titus
In post 700, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.22
Maemuki
............(6):
Umalut
(),
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus

In post 725, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.23
Maemuki
............(5):
Umalut
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus

In post 750, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.24
Maemuki
............(5):
Umalut
(),
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(4):
Montosh(), Menalque (), Almost50 (), RCEnigma ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Fredrick A Campbell
()

Not Voting..........(2):
Titus
, Something_Smart ()

In post 775, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.25
Maemuki
............(4):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Snowblaze
...........(3):
Montosh (), Almost50 (), RCEnigma ()
Titus
...............(3):
Fredrick A Campbell
(),
Umalut
(), Menalque ()
Ydrasse.............(1):
Titus
()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Something_Smart ()

In post 826, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.25
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma (), Montosh (),
Titus
(), Almost50 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Maemuki
............(4):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
(), Ydrasse ()
Titus
...............(2):
Umalut
(), Menalque ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Something_Smart ()

In post 850, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.26
Snowblaze
...........(5):
RCEnigma (), Montosh (),
Titus
(), Almost50 (),
Fredrick A Campbell
()
Maemuki
.............(5):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
Titus
...............(2):
Umalut
(), Menalque ()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(0):

In post 875, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.27
Snowblaze
...........(5):
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque ()
Maemuki
.............(5):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
Titus
...............(1):
Umalut
()
RCEnigma............(1):
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(1):
Titus
()

In post 900, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.28
Snowblaze
...........(6):
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (),
Maemuki
()
Maemuki
.............(6):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
Titus
()
Titus
...............(1):
Umalut
()

Not Voting..........(0):

In post 944, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Maemuki
.............(7):
Eevee
(), Raya36 (),
Snowblaze
Titus
(),
Umalut
()
Snowblaze
...........(6):
Fredrick A Campbell
(), Menalque (),
Maemuki
()

Not Voting..........(0):

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.
Maemuki
has been lynched.
In post 1090, Titus wrote:FoS on A50 and Montosh based on 1.5
Melanque becomes the new wagon after pushing on Ydrasse. Neutral on Menalque, FoS on Ydrasse, basically in 1.7 the wagon on Menalque is yucky.
1.8 RCE minor FoS due to no bussers on the Mae wagon and he's in bus position.
1.16-1.17 RCE and Montosh wagons compete, then Snowblaze gets chainsawed on the RCE wagon. Almost50 and Ydrasse trail on the Snowblaze wagon.
Ydrasse votes Snowblaze in the Mae v Snowblaze, A50 votes Snowblaze
My wagon drew equally from Mae and Snowblaze. Actually a good look for Menalque because no reason for scum Melan to switch onto me there. My prevailing theory was Snow Ydrasse Fredrick.
Something Smart changing from Snowblaze to Mae needs explaination.

Right now, I want to rope A50 followed closely behind is Ydrasse although both are not likely scum together. My bet is one has agency captured the other. Third place is a tie between SS and RCE. Then Raya because my VCA says next to nothing about her.

VOTE: A50
For Eevee and Menalque.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1200 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1194, Menalque wrote:Yeah, I saw that titus and I’m assuming eevee did too, I was looking for you to go into more depth on it

Also about why you switched from A50 to ydrasse?

But I'm Drunk!Titus who thinks it's perfectly clear and I wanna work on designing a shiny new large theme for people to play. Overexplaining isn't good when drunk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1202 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

The swap thing is silly. All doors have equal probability once one of the doors is shown to have a goat. All the problem shows is if the thinker has rigid thinking or if they are open to changing their mind. Arguably it doesn't show that if you truly understand basic probability. I detest that problem because people think they are smarter than they are if they agree with the leading question the asker wants.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1206 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1204, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1202, Titus wrote:The swap thing is silly. All doors have equal probability once one of the doors is shown to have a goat. All the problem shows is if the thinker has rigid thinking or if they are open to changing their mind. Arguably it doesn't show that if you truly understand basic probability. I detest that problem because people think they are smarter than they are if they agree with the leading question the asker wants.
Please tell me I'm grossly misinterpreting this post
It's replying to A50s Monty Hall problrm video.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1288 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I do but I am depressed so I am not uber confident in my assessments. So it's why I am on Ydrasse but not screaming zmog he's scum. My mental clarity depends a fair amount on my mental health. Sucks but it is what it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1314, Menalque wrote:I really don’t think it’s healthy for the gamestate for me to survive today. I’m glad you have me as town, I’m glad titus is clearing me vía VCA, but everyone else is *begrudgingly* town on me at best, and I have faith in this town to successfully re-evaluate after my flip and to find one of the two remaining scum in the 5 remaining names.
I'm not dying and I'm not voting you. So whoever else needs to reevaluate can do so at their own pace. Capiche?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I could do RCE but I feel rather meh about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

It's probably just Ydrasse and Montosh guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1388 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1381, Menalque wrote:
In post 1379, Titus wrote:It's probably just Ydrasse and Montosh guys.
Not S_S or raya?
I'm pretty solidly in the SS is town camp.

I could see Raya if either of the other two failed, but she's not my first choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1552 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Raya, then why have you been sitting on NV? Who do you want?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1553 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I mean the Menalque wagon lacks a single conftown so yeah
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1579 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1578, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1567, Eevee wrote:Or A50?

I’m starting to wonder if I wrote him off too quickly, but on a readback, I didn’t find him as scummy.

~Eva
I could do A50, I don't really understand what caused anyone to townread him. Show of hands?
Me. A50 is too easy to wagon for the unconfirmed. He admitted he was wrong and ate his humble pie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1580, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1579, Titus wrote:Me. A50 is too easy to wagon for the unconfirmed. He admitted he was wrong and ate his humble pie.
A50 was scum in my second game on the site and based on that I don't think this is out of his range. In that game he literally spent the night composing a giant case arguing that RC was scum, then
shot him
and in the morning said "oh darn, and here I am with this whole case that RC is scum, I was so wrong, I don't blame you if you lynch me after that"
Fair enough. I firmly disagree but A50 is my backup if I am wrong because he does have a good scumgame.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I am strongly against an A50 lynch but I am aware of my own early game limitations. I have said my piece defending A50 and prosecuting Ydrasse. However, if we do lynch wrong, I would rather it be on A50 as it narrows down my VCA pool. There is also a chance I am wrong.

So carry on even though I disagree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1628 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Montosh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1688 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Head pounding. Will update vca tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1714 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

We flashwagoned away from Ydrasse. That was the mistake yesterday. I plan on staying on that until forever unless someone cases him town. I will be grudgingly vote A50 to save a TR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1787 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1786, Snowblaze wrote:There has to be at least one scum in (RCE, Raya, S_S) imo, since I don't think it's plausible that any of Menalque/Ydrasse/A50 are partnered with each other.

@everyone: who do you think is most likely scum in those three?
RCE or Raya based on the VCs. I don't think if SS is scum with Ydrasse the wagons go like they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1788 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I mean they could though upon second look.

Meh don't care. Execute Ydrasse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1798 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1795, Raya36 wrote:I'm still debating the idea that the whole vote on A50 thing then make a last minute case on montosh was a gambit. I mean if A50 and Menalque are scum together that was probably the best move for distancing and also a final last scramble to get the elimination on someone else
I'd consider that from Ydrasse onto A50. The Monotosh wagon was too pure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

I'll try to catch up today. RL threw curveballs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1962 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

Ydrasse is still obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1963 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

Well shucks. Game is over. I was wrong. GG.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

Lesson my vca needs nks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2548 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Gj town. Props to Ydrasse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”