Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 7, Not_Mafia wrote:I am both a mason and a monk, discuss.
lol
In post 36, dramonic wrote:VOTE: agar
LaL
First of all, how dare you!

Second of all,

Jesus fuck y'all really all confirmed in 5 hours on a fucking Monday what the fuck people.

Re, - then why bring up at all if it's not worth elaborating on?

I was gonna joke vote Almost50 for their vig claim but nah.

VOTE: Hayasaka

She got's to GOOOOOOooOoOoOoOOOO!
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by AGar »

Choo choo motherfuckers.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:40 am

Post by AGar »

In post 70, Elements wrote:AGar, if you have a child and they join ms will you have to change your sig?
I don't deal in impossible hypotheticals.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:41 am

Post by AGar »

In post 102, Hayasaka wrote:At this point he has triple downed on literally nothing despite it not giving him a reaction.

I've made two largely bullshit posts since my vote - not sure how I've tripled down on anything besides a little shit posting.

Friendly note: If I post between the hours of about 7 AM and 5 PM, it's generally from a tablet while I have a spare minute during the work day and won't be fully fleshed out.

I'll get to you after grocery shopping tonight.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:42 am

Post by AGar »

EBWOP: Fuck, time zones. I'm Eastern US time.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by AGar »

@Dunn
: Jokes or srs?

Petition to nickname Hayasaka "Stretch Armstrong." See: , , , .

I actually can't follow the logic in - Because someone didn't hedge in the way you did once as town, they're scummy? Is that what I'm reading?

Haya you have my current attention so I'm going to dig:

- Since I didn't at you in , I'm guessing you didn't realize this was @ you:
In post 52, AGar wrote:Re, - then why bring up at all if it's not worth elaborating on?
- Speaking of, how closely are you reading this game? Other than your pensive dave interactions, it feels very much like you're focused on survival and analysis of your burgeoning wagon. How far out are you probing outside of those two pools?
- Are you an alt? (idgaf who and I cbf to figure out, but if we're going to do this fucking tango in thread I would like to quash it quickly).

@notscience
Sell me on a dave wagon - I don't see what you see.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 112, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 111, AGar wrote: I actually can't follow the logic in - Because someone didn't hedge in the way you did once as town, they're scummy? Is that what I'm reading?
No I created an example, and explained the scum motivation. But if you want to interpret it that way then go for it.
I legitimately couldn't parse the post, there was a hitch in the first sentence that threw me. I just disagree at this point.
In post 112, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 52, AGar wrote:Re, - then why bring up at all if it's not worth elaborating on?
That read was largely a shit post. I didn't know your post was serious so I ignored it.
I don't have an explanation for the read, I brought it up because I felt like it.
I mean... Isn't that the exact shit you're accusing dave of? Posting noncommittal shit that can just be handwaved away?

P-Edit: Would like articulation at some point.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 114, Hayasaka wrote:agar is caught
lol

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 119, The Bulge wrote:UNVOTE:

haya's not scum guys
Gonna take some more than some quippy one-liners, even for me.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 157, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 116, AGar wrote: I mean... Isn't that the exact shit you're accusing dave of? Posting noncommittal shit that can just be handwaved away?
Let's assume the statement is correct, I am doing what I am accusing dave of. If I think X makes someone scum I can do X by mistake it doesn't stop X from being scum indicative. It doesn't actually invalidate the statement I made.
Or the real world where he is just misrepresenting what is going on. Neither is a good look.
I mean you copped to posting noncommittal shit so it's not "doing X by mistake," it's "consciously doing something you say is scum indicative." My main pushback is that I don't believe it's indicative and I think you're grasping at shit reasons while being logically inconsistent.
In post 113, Hayasaka wrote:I went back to skim the thread.

Who has posted and isn't on my wagon that isn't Dave or NotSci.
I am not sure who you think I am ignoring?
I don't particularly think you were ignoring anyone directly. Your focus seemed acutely on survival.

But this seems to be a particular dead end right now - I believe we're talking right past one another at this point.

Would love to see actual content from A50 and N_M, would love to see a presence from mala.

Agree hard with .

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:41 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malakittens

Let's fucking do this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 239, notscience wrote:^other scum team from mala
C'mon Notty, you can do better than this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by AGar »

Specifically, you can vote mala.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 252, notscience wrote:Meh.

I haven’t liked his posting but it could also be vanity over the stupid wagon on me and not liking his votes all game.

I’m fine with the mala wagon though. I’ll probably hammer it unless she comes in town as fuck

She also gives me shit for tunneling her every game so this is my way of not doing it

Pedit
Hi mala

She has 3 votes on her, Notty. You don't get to talk about reserving yourself for a hammer if you think she's being scummy when the wagon is just getting off the ground.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 294, Malakittens wrote:
In post 288, davesaz wrote:
In post 286, Almost50 wrote:
In post 267, davesaz wrote:I'd like a little more help in my crusade against people who refuse to talk about anything useful to the game.
What IS useful in a game like this? (Serious question)
Wagoning people, and in particular big wagons, to see what happens.

Guess I'd better take my own advice, time's ticking. :cool:

Oh yes because time is really ticking with 9 days left in day 1.

:eyeroll:
This is :badposting:

Town should have some semblance of urgency and waiting until deadline for wagons to form leads to bad wagons on town players.
In post 295, Malakittens wrote:
In post 259, The Bulge wrote:
In post 243, davesaz wrote:
In post 230, The Bulge wrote:baffled as to why nobody is voting with me, even if elements is town
What was your reason? I think I know, but want to hear it from you.
elements hasn't had a single worthy post but hasn't done anything scummy to the point of being usable in a case. ie he's been trolling. granted by his volition he is bad at d1 play so maybe that's nai, but my point stands. I'm surprised nobody else cares to put pressure on a slot that seems to me like all it needs is a bit of serious pressure to crack.
Because they wanna attack LHF.
And this is not anything that convinces me this wagon is misguided.

Notscience is not impressing me.
Disagree strongly with the take that A50 is town but I also would just love to yeet the spam posting to 2016.

Lots of lurking fucks here. Would love more from {Dunn/Dram/N_M/Haya}, lack of content in this game is :sadfaec:

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by AGar »

Empty words don't mean shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 325, innocentvillager wrote:I feel like anyone who doesn’t look like they’re scumhunting is probably town
This is a wild take.

- unimpressive.
- also unimpressive

IV is leaning town. Didn't love Haya but IV's entrance and follow up has been very much what I would expect from town.

@notty
What are your thoughts on what Mala's posted thus far today?

@dram
Thoughts on literally anything?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 364, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 362, AGar wrote:This is a wild take.
agar's partner is probably lurky or he's town
This is a hell of a dichotomy.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by AGar »

lol I started this post last night whoops!
In post 372, dramonic wrote:
In post 362, AGar wrote:
@dram
Thoughts on literally anything?
This game feels like a big clique experience.
On the plus side Dave is obvscum.
Ehhh meh? The Dave takes feel lukewarm as shit right now.

immediately followed by is some truly great performance art.

@Elementz
, re : I wish you would
step back from that ledge my friend
elaborate on how you find dave scummy but not too scummy, per this post.

Everyone who is being pedantic about IV calling Haya town needs to eat a yeet to the fucking dead thread. Y'all trying to manufacture something that isn't there.

Anyways, yeet Mala 2020.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 464, SirCakez wrote:Mala's apathy is always NAI because she's always swamped so you need to read her off of what is there
What I've read is not apathy, but a consistent effort to come in here and tell us how busy she is while still being cognizant of what's going on ( is awareness of how far out deadline is and the tonal shift to more aggressive moves from other players. shows awareness of IV's reads and the subsequent discussion about his peculiar Haya statement.) Someone can be busy and still choose to not fully engage when they do appear.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 469, notscience wrote:Agar do you feel like 467 is just rehashing my points on it I’ve already brought up to me?
I think you missed a couple words or punctuation here? Trying to parse. Think you're asking if 467 reads as Cakez taking things you said and saying them back to you? If so, then yes.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by AGar »

Cakez, man, like... how do you
feeeeeel
?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 477, Malakittens wrote:
In post 465, notscience wrote:I’ve played with mala since she’s been back and she was town and she feels different here.
Honestly being town in a multi ball game like this is a death sentence. It’s actually easier to draw scum and win, whereas, town majority of the time they don’t ever win a multiball game. That doesn’t help my motivation much either. I looked at the stats and town hasn’t won this setup yet
In post 485, dramonic wrote:happy scumday dave.
You might be scum, but at least ya get a cake.
Let's play a game: What do these posts have in common?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 497, notscience wrote:Both made by scum faking apathy?
This is the gist of it, yes.

Neither of those are posts completely detached in a "hey I'll get to this soon," manner. Both of them comment on something game related but are a) severely fucking lacking and b) don't actually provide anything besides noise.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:06 am

Post by AGar »

In post 544, davesaz wrote:Fully from memory, in player list order. Gaps are for separating 1-liners from more extensive impressions, not for read grouping:

Almost50 - I think he's town based on a meta factor that I'm unwilling to let him know what it is
AGar - Seems to have opinions which are reasonable based on things in the thread

Malakittens - Claims to have RL balance issue, which is something I wouldn't doubt. Seems to be more in touch and less catching up than RL balance issues would imply. If she's unwilling / unable to push someone that she normally would via meta that could be a sign that she's scum with nothing to push. I don't know her meta well enough to know what she would push.

dramonic - Focus within the thread is a little narrow, but it fits what I know about his meta. Don't remember if I have seen him as scum and not inclined to go digging just yet.

The Bulge - Conversations seem to be town motivated
SirCakez - Extremely typical meta wise. Bad early takes don't make him scum by themselves. I'll need to read again with more context.
notscience - Conversations seem to be town motivated
Elements - I don't know if scum!Elements has the chops to be so brazenly clueless. Fits with meta, don't know if I have seen a scum game.

Xayah - Falling far below expectations but I can't remember if she has given a RL in this game. Perhaps a bit suspicious?
davesaz - Pretty obviously town if I don't mind saying so myself
Dunnstral - Very standard for meta, very unreadable, very null
InnocentVillager
Hayasaka
- If there weren't a join date to prove it wrong, I'd swear this is a new player. Seems rather lost and inconsistent. I had no meta on predecessor despite her apparently being well known to others in the player list. Feels a little suspicious.

Not_Mafia - Very standard for meta, perhaps slightly under performing. In someone with more mainstream meta I'd scum read this pretty hard.

One general comment trend that I'll go along with, there isn't enough overt scumminess in this game. It leaves me with no genuine gut scum reads and that's not good.
Is there actually an opinion in here?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:09 am

Post by AGar »

In post 541, dramonic wrote:AGar attempting to give me shit is very insulting when nobody has been producing content of any worth.
I admittedly have a higher expectation for you than the rest of this playerlist based on mutual playing history going back to, y'know, pretty much the start of us being on the site.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:01 am

Post by AGar »

In post 616, davesaz wrote:I don't have a clue what most people's reads are on most players. Because nobody other than me is taking a position (with reasons) on more than 1-2 other players.
Buddy,,,

It's day fucking 1.

Would not yeet {Dram/A50/IV/Xayah/notty}

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 662, Malakittens wrote:
In post 657, notscience wrote:
In post 636, Dunnstral wrote:I don't have strong opinions his game, why are there 4 votes on Malakittens?
She seems very different from her limited availability in 2148. You were there too- doesn’t she seem like way more of a nonentity this game?
At this point I accepted my death.
Odd take considering the wagon stalled out at 4 votes.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 744, Xayah wrote:Dave is legit the worst D1 lynch in the PL
Agreed.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by AGar »

Meeeehhh. I'll be on tomorrow so if it comes down to the need to make it happen sure but I'm really just not impressed with it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by AGar »

18 hours to deadline and I'm over this day. If we get some bodies to hit the floor maybe tomorrow won't be 30 fucking pages of a dumpster fire? Who got shit to say or can we just yeet N_M?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:58 am

Post by AGar »

rabble

rip notty ill miss u

Gonna go back and do things and stuff tonight/tomorrow and then I'll make a cool kids post.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:40 am

Post by AGar »

This A50 wagon is bad and y'all should feel bad for it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:08 am

Post by AGar »

In post 808, Elements wrote:why is it bad?
Anyone who scumread A50 after yesterday is bad and should feel bad. The wagon formed off of lazy shitposters who have contributed nothing.
In post 814, SirCakez wrote:Say why or piss off
eat shit

@Dunn
, re : Natural tonal shift in A50 from shitposting to solve-oriented posting with no prompting or no real need to do so.

This is the way, just buckle the fuck up and do it already folks. and might as well be a scum-claim. The AtE plea yesterday was garbage. was a hot mess.

Other stuff: Multi-ball makes wagonomics a bit difficult but {Xayah/Elements} are in a sweet spot based on position/timing. I'd prefer to yeet Elements out of that pair. Off-wagon is a strong consideration, tho, given the flips we got were in the thick of that one. Feels like scum were veeery content to let us apathy our way to a misyeet and didn't feel a huge need to risk themselves trying to push a wagon to a critical breaking point, but Xayah/Elements are in that nice range of being able to double on ensuring another town player bit the dust but under the guise of "Well town needs a flip for info!" Dunn and Bulge give me those "I'm doing just enough to avoid a yeet but I don't want to be too obvtown in multiball" vibes v strongly.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:32 am

Post by AGar »

In post 849, Dunnstral wrote:I'm playing like I always do... which is generally to not be very interested in the game day 1 and then pick up from there as stuff starts to happen
Did you just try to self-meta?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 852, SirCakez wrote:AGar is A50's buddy lol
Brilliant contribution.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 864, SirCakez wrote:
In post 857, AGar wrote:
Brilliant contribution.
Right back at you
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was the majority of my posting.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 867, SirCakez wrote:
In post 865, AGar wrote:
In post 864, SirCakez wrote:
In post 857, AGar wrote:
Brilliant contribution.
Right back at you
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was the majority of my posting.
And?
woooooooosh

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 873, Almost50 wrote:Furthermore, there are 2-3 scums on this wagon:

Hayasaka (5): Dunnstral, AGar, SirCakez, Elements, dramonic

And I already said I TR Dunn & AGar

Hayasaka (replaced by IV) flipped Town. IV was most likely shot because scum thought the wagon failed due to them being Scum, and that Haya replaced out because she was suspected as scum.
Which VC was this from?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by AGar »

I mean, an early speed-wagon can provide some insight given that Haya's slot's been flipped.

I'd PoE dram out a bit off of it - with it taking 7 to yeet someone, that's an awful bold strike of scum to put someone at -2 that quickly. {Myself/Cakez/Ele} would be the three to most question based off of jumping on and pushing it from 1 to 4 votes very rapidly (a total of about 8 hours and about 15 posts elapsed between my vote at position #2 and Elements' vote at #4). I know I'm town so it narrows down to Cakez/Ele. Ele's vote fits with a pattern of later questionable timing, fmpov. Multi-ball opens it up to the possibility that both are oppo scum, but I doubt two same-team scum jump into something that blatantly.

I'd also like to figure out the timing of those 2 "counters" (dave/Dram) - were any of them at 2 before Haya got run up (note to self, look into this sometime tomorrow)? N_M can be ruled out because we know N_M was town and also the self-vote. dave's 2 votes were both town players, while he was on Dram.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:52 am

Post by AGar »

In post 888, dramonic wrote:We could also stop throwing darts at a board and vote scum.
Just a crazy thought
Dave seems unlikely to be scum. I would rather yeet amongst {Elements/Mala} kthx. These aren't darts at a board.

Just a crazy thought.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:04 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Elements

4 votes. 2 more to eject Elements to the countryside.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 915, SirCakez wrote:Can we go back to the A50 wagon
No

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 am

Post by AGar »

In post 919, Elements wrote:a50/xayah
they're not even bothering to hide it now
VOTE: xayah
Wait then who's my scumbuddy? YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHO THEY ARE ELEMENTS.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:49 am

Post by AGar »

Dave wtf are you trying to accomplish here?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:50 am

Post by AGar »

Like are you intentionally misunderstanding what A50 is posting?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 936, Elements wrote:did you just claim scum

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by AGar »

@dave
What are you feeling about Elements plzthx

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by AGar »

Li'l spam posty, sorry.

Spoiler: GIF inside

First 100 or so posts were a flurry of actual activity and shifting wagons. I made a GIF of the progression of the VC from vote-to-vote because I wanted to see the evolution of things - it's in the spoiler.

Notes:
  • Wagon on dramonic at the end of the flurry is suspect in how it came about. Timing, other wagons, all of it is grooooss.
  • Elements' jump in 68 from not_mafia to Haya reeks of scum content to just push a yeet through regardless of who it was.
  • We had two wagons on town both simultaneously at 4 votes. It's pretty fair to say the pool for today should be within {A50/Dunn/myself/Elements/Cakez/dram} based on that alone.
In that pool I would go Elements -> confidence wanes a bit -> Cakez->Dunn-> reluctance -> Dram -> no -> A50.

I'm gonna comb back through the pictures tomorrow for more - I've got GSL and ASL matches to get caught up on.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 947, Elements wrote:I think the best way to read me is probably:
"If Elements is scum, is he playing incredibly badly?"
If the answer is yes I'm town
If the answer is no I'm scum
Oh how modest.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:59 am

Post by AGar »

In post 950, Elements wrote:
In post 948, AGar wrote:
In post 947, Elements wrote:I think the best way to read me is probably:
"If Elements is scum, is he playing incredibly badly?"
If the answer is yes I'm town
If the answer is no I'm scum
Oh how modest.
I feel like you are completely mis-reading this.
As town the way I play would be incredibly bad if I were scum.
As scum the way I play wouldn't be incredibly bad for my alignment.
Ok scumbag.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:08 am

Post by AGar »

In post 972, brassherald wrote:
Elements has requested replacement, beginning search now.
Not in Purple - nice modgambit.

It is, though. Are you okay? -b
Last edited by brassherald on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by AGar »

Jesus christ where's a dayvig when you need one?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1034, davesaz wrote:Looks very caught up to me.

VOTE: dramonic
Do not like this.
In post 1044, davesaz wrote:@dramonic, perhaps you haven't witnessed me being skeptical of an IC's positions? Literally nothing is sure for me until a flip. Get over it.
This is dumb.

Still think we should yeet the very clearly scum Elements-slot but y'all are gonna be cowards about that.

dave has moved himself into can probably die territory. Mala can definitely die. Don't like the Xayah (Joey) wagon. Cakez and Dunn are still could die but not top choices.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:16 am

Post by AGar »

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:58 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1124, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1120, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1116, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1112, Almost50 wrote:EVEN id ELemets slot is a PR it's still scum of the other type.
Again, he's claimed vt already.
I keep friggin' forgetting this. :facepalm:

So it goes w/o saying bith Dunn & AGar are PRs? (If not, please claim PR anyway, because in that unlikely event a PR claimed VT)
Ah I didn't realize everyone else had claimed already, yeah I am
Is this a PR claim?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:07 am

Post by AGar »

Ok dunn's the lynch today.

I'm a PR and I know that dunn cannot be a PR.

VOTE: Dunnstral

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:52 am

Post by AGar »

If we're mass-claiming, adding it gambits is fucking stupid and pointless kthx

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:46 am

Post by AGar »

I am a mason monk, yes. The other two PRs claimed, are in fact, my cohorts in the respective threads.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by AGar »

VOTE: malakittens

I dig it.

Otherwise today was shit and I won’t be taking any questions at this time try again tomorrow

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:59 am

Post by AGar »

Promise for content in ~4 hours. I have to order a new phone because wheeee mine shit the bed and it's absolutely vital for me to have a working phone at some point tomorrow for work. I've been reading what little has been going on.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by AGar »

Still very content that a high concentration of scums is in {Dave/Mala/Cakez/Dunn/Doolittle}. Doolittle and Mala take the top of the yeet list.

We should yeet the fuck outta Mala because she just hasn't been town at all this game.

@joey_
Mala has had ample opportunities to towntell even the
sliiightest
fuckin' bit and yet here we are and she isn't towntelling even slightly. She be scum.
In post 1199, SirCakez wrote:Dolittle you're aware dunn is conftown?
K but nah

A50/joey_ is
the second worst matchup in Brood War
TvT.
In post 1219, Almost50 wrote:Listen, you go before Dunn. I am not letting him get eliminated here.
B
R
U
H

No.
In post 1252, davesaz wrote:Just a reminder that it's generally ok to point out the need for a prod, but players shouldn't request someone else replace in public. That can be handled with a PM in the unlikely event it's actually necessary.

@Ari
danceHello! I don't think you're scum and I'm an IC at this point so my opinion is
superior to all who disagree with me
no that's not it
the only one that's right
nope shit not it either
S
P
E
C
I
A
L
. Anyways, I wholeheartedly endorse yeeting the fuck out of Mala, see above @ to Joey_.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by AGar »

Also I think dave is fairly likely scum because of his continued "oh I'm gonna come in here and bitch about the lack of anything in the thread repeatedly but I'm also not going to do fuckall to advance the gamestate," but I want to flip the Elements/Doolittle slot before we flip Dave.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by AGar »

Is "motherfucker" a permanent "once-obtained-always-held" status or a fluctuating state of being?

Return to “Completed Open Games”