I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

PenguinPower? More like LyingClodpole
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 70, Save The Dragons wrote:what's a clodpole
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 111, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 108, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 105, PenguinPower wrote:Excuse me - you may refer to me as His Royal Highness The Prince Penguin, Duke of Enderby Land, Earl of Wilkes Land, Baron Gessner, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Feather, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Fish, Member of the Order of Bray, Grand Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the Gentoo Empire, Knight of the Order of Macaroni, Additional Member of the Order of Little Blue, Royal Chief of the Order of Jackass, Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Humboldt, Extraordinary Commander of the Order of Aquatic Hunters, Lord High Admiral of the Antarctic Kingdom, Supreme Newb of mafiascum.net.

Not just “newbs”
tldr
Grand Poobah is fine.
I’m just gonna call you clodpole
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 194, Artemiana wrote:I think NM has gotten better in that regards.
You think wrong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pagetops are for lamers
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 239, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 236, Not_Mafia wrote:Pagetops are for lamers
Cows can't understand the importance of positioning.

because all they do is eat grass

and you don't exactly need to be very good at positioning to eat grass.

it's literally everywhere
Udder positioning is vital in bottling milk
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 241, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:A pagetop is a sign of DOMINANCE

it shows that you value the APEX position to look down upon all others.

Seizing the high ground in the constant battle for supremacy.

Bears and Penguins are NATURAL APEX PREDATORS and understand this as part of their DNA.
Now THIS is an APEX PREDATOR

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am a pacifist predator, if I used my true power the devastation would be unparalelled
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're also a teddy bear, the bottom of the bear food chain
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The only thing more lamer than a pagetopper is a failed pagetopper
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm convinced

VOTE: Pooky
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #328 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 325, Almost50 wrote:SIX players have posted less than N_M??
You should all be ashamed of yourselves
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Tempted to flip a coin between Banjo Kapooie and hyper tunnel one of them to break them up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #352 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Was Gonnhorrea always this snarky?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, sorry if I crossed a line
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #362 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Artemiana

Animal squad assemble
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We're all maybe scum, that's like, the whole point of the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #398 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sometimes shitposting IS scumhunting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I believe SS's consternation is genuine but the why behind it is pretty peculiar, is it scum frustrated that Banjo Kapooie are trolling but actually somewhat townblocking?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #404 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #407 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't worry, it'll pass
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #408 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Flames to dust, lovers to friends...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #420 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 415, Artemiana wrote:Its not only easy to wagon someone who is V/LA but extremely disrespectful

I'm probably going to be gone for an additional 24 hours so I don't chew out everyone who is/was on my wagon.
Ummmmmmmmmmm lol no, you don’t get vote immunity because you’re on v/la
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 415, Artemiana wrote:Its not only easy to wagon someone who is V/LA but extremely disrespectful

I'm probably going to be gone for an additional 24 hours so I don't chew out everyone who is/was on my wagon.

This has very scum caught for ‘wrong’ reasons energy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #434 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's possible to get reads from shitposting y'know
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #447 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mini/Artemiana/?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #449 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

As long as pengu helps
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't do good cop tbh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #456 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What if me and Pennington do bad cop. And you and Mage do good cop?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #458 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay fine I'll be a good cop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #460 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

She'll never expect it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's the perfect flan
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #466 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's pressure on us from above to pin this on you Arty, we can't help you unless you start talking, if you can lead us to your conspirators we can spare you any time in the dead thread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #469 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can probably get a shiny sprite in the size of my avatar, but I don't know if there's any way to sync them up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #478 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actually use this version
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #513 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 497, Dunnstral wrote:
intent
In post 496, Almost50 wrote:
In post 360, Battle Mage wrote:Artemiana's ISO ain't great in the early going. Shading Pooky from the sidelines (when Pooky is looking town AF), unexplained vote on me when i was getting heat, and has already acknowledged finding it difficult to feign scumhunting.

let's do this
In post 361, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Cow Friend got my back

time to make arrow girl walk the plank
In post 362, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Artemiana

Animal squad assemble
In post 372, PenguinPower wrote:Was i summoned?

VOTE: artemiana.

Bear sheep cow.. cow sheep bear sheeping cow.. penguin sheep cow sheeping bear sheeping cow.. monkey sheep penguin sheeping cow sheeping bear sheeping cow :P

P.S. I did cheat this time around. I had to make sure I wasn't lol!hammering (now THAT would have been a GOOD joke, wouldn't it?) :lol:

L-1 by my count
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #516 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 453, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't do good cop tbh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #564 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 546, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 544, Battle Mage wrote:nah, she posted and said she didn't wanna post anymore because she felt disrespected at getting voted or something.
That is definitely not what happened.
That was absolutely what happened
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #566 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Doublevote: Artemiana
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #567 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 563, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm waiting for her to come back there's no rush to kill her
I'm in a rush, live every day like it's your last

Return to “Completed Open Games”