I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 12, VFP wrote:VOTE: flowtrap
Page 1 OMGUS
This is scum RVS posting
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:Hmmm. I don't particularly like that DK immeneately claimed to be a PR.

But I also really don't like VFP immediately taking Flow Trap's word that they were confirmed town - joking or not, still unclear but kind of irrelevant to me after they dodged the question the first time tbh

And I also dislike Jester/scum memeing from Not_Mafia. Like ewwww

VFP's partner chainsawing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 138, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 99, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:Hmmm. I don't particularly like that DK immeneately claimed to be a PR.

But I also really don't like VFP immediately taking Flow Trap's word that they were confirmed town - joking or not, still unclear but kind of irrelevant to me after they dodged the question the first time tbh

And I also dislike Jester/scum memeing from Not_Mafia. Like ewwww

That is NM's default entry to the game..

Oh for those not aware, E-1 is NM-Hammer.
I mean maybe it is his default entrance, it is still a play that I don't like lol. I'm still trying to form any real opinions on people, so I am in the RVS of this game. Might as well vote against things I dont like lol.
In post 104, Save The Dragons wrote:lukewarm, what's your mafia playing experience?
Very little on Mafiascum, I have not finished a game yet lol (I am in an ongoing newbie game right now),
I have played several games in a Mafia Discord channel, which were similarly a long form text based mafia games, but those games moved much faster then on here
I have played a lot of short form mafia games like Epicmafia and One Night Ultimate Werewolf.
In post 105, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:But I also really don't like VFP immediately taking Flow Trap's word that they were confirmed town - joking or not, still unclear but kind of irrelevant to me after they dodged the question the first time tbh
what don't you like about it

what's irrelevant and why does that matter
I don't like it because Flow trap is definitely not confirmed town, so anyone taking their word for it is bad. That does not really seem like a scum thing to do, so I am not scum reading them for it, but I am pointing out that I don't like it lol

I was trying to say that it was irrelevant if they came back and said "I was just joking when I said that."
This is scumposting, plain and simple
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #251 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Dark Magician Girl

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #494 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: MiniVirgo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #497 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why ask a question you already know the answer to?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #519 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 498, flow trap wrote:
In post 497, Not_Mafia wrote:Why ask a question you already know the answer to?
Do you know the answer to this question?
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #522 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 512, Green Crayons wrote:my eyes just fell out of their head
Your eyes have their own head?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #670 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want my creepy eye friend back
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #938 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Adante

Now serious and not policy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #942 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 931, Andante wrote:but for real, I tr mozam's few posts, Art... had some but I simmed right over them, N_M had 10 posts, I heavily SRed the one, and all are like garbage posts tbh
In post 932, Andante wrote:I'm able to answer any/all questions people have for me/the mini slot, I see it was a heavily scumread slot, but I'm here to assure you it's town
In post 934, Andante wrote:It doesn't appear T3 has/is making any effort to catch up? Today I wanna elim in N_M, T3, DMG,
I'll say let Koba live for now, I feel bad for all the JV v Koba crap :/ sorry koba :/
In post 937, Andante wrote:Now do you trust me? :) cause I'm town!!!
In post 940, Andante wrote:Are we serious right now... Not_Mafia, could you list 1 reason I'm scum here?
In post 941, Andante wrote:he literally sits there waiting to get prodded, to instantly speak, like, this guy has to flip scum, if he doesn't... idk
These are all scumposts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #944 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We have less than a day, it's time for a choochoo flashwagon on Mr. Scummy Mcgee Al Dente
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #949 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 945, Andante wrote:
In post 943, Save The Dragons wrote:i sorry

VOTE: Andante

ok, hold up, what did I do that made me scummy?
What a shame, to rep in and immediately out yourself, a great pity indeed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #952 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 951, flow trap wrote:SMH this always happens
What always happens?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #958 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 956, Andante wrote:I mean, I subbed into a slot that was SRed solely because JV blew up, I have went through this entire game, and given solid proof for TRs/SRs yet people like Not_Mafia here can float by all game not doing anything?
Scumplaining
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #959 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Better luck next time Andante
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #964 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 962, Andante wrote:
In post 959, Not_Mafia wrote:Better luck next time Andante

so what happens when I flip green?
You won't
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #967 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Andante
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1051 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 999, Andante wrote:well, I'll sheep you. STD has been very convinced my slot is scum, even after I put forth so much effort, it almost feels like he's looking at me thfough a scum pov, and there's 0 chance I get mozam here

VOTE: STD
Lol look at this shit

Flash wagon on Al Dente please we don’t have long
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1054 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1052, VFP wrote:Anyone at E1 yet?
Andante is
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1260 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: T3
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1335 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anyone not on T3 hop on T3, no no elim's por favor
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1372 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Town flip > No flip

Return to “Completed Open Games”