Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Sum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 pm

I would love to grace you with benevolence. I'll let you know if I get any.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:16 pm

In post 146, implosion wrote:I'm going to stop fluffposting now because I don't want the >1/2 of the player list with <=5 posts to be bogged down before they can enter the game.
Not only that, it seems to be actively preventing people from getting into the game, at least it is for me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Maybe marginally.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:36 am

In post 217, Scipio1 wrote:I can’t tell if implo is serious or not about yelling at people to stop fluffposting and actually play the game but if he is then I agree it feels a bit LAMISTy.
ok but like it's actually beneficial to town. LAMIST usually has this connotation of, doing things to underscore one's town motivations that don't actually help town, but that's not what it is in this case. especially since it's followed up with an actual attempt at content, indicating that it wasn't just empty words.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #344 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:58 am

The mod probably tried to send it to Battle_Mage.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #348 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:13 am

PP said there was one. I think he assumed it was sent to everyone, without checking.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #381 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:59 pm

In post 351, Save The Dragons wrote:anything to say about the game?
not especially?

I can reread the part of the game after people stopped actively inhibiting others from being productive, but I'm still kind of annoyed about that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #383 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:05 pm

at the moment? no
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Maybe to all three.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #389 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Indeed I did.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #392 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:54 pm

I'm sorry, I'll stop being a salty asshole and read when I get the opportunity.

I'm just in a bad mood today because of daylight saving and because I have homework and I keep procrastinating it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #395 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:59 pm

In post 390, PenguinPower wrote:No one actively inhibited anything.
I don't really think that's true. I saw several instances of shitpost responses to serious posts, encouraging shitposting, and just generally spamming up the thread. This makes it harder for people to actually play seriously.

It probably wasn't on purpose. But it's still annoying.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:08 pm

In post 396, PenguinPower wrote:Welcome to mafia?
Most mafia games are not like this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:04 pm

I will be happier once I figure out this thing I'm stuck on in a project I'm working on :/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #424 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:36 am

Okay I'm here. I'll do this game my due diligence and read the whole thing even though half of it is just shitposting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #427 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:51 am

In post 180, MiniMegabyte wrote:I hate day one that’s why I don’t post much I read though but don’t feel like I have anything worth posting or anything
This is the first really noteworthy thing that's stuck out to me. I'm totally on board with having no thoughts at this point, but that's because there had been no serious content, and not because of any intrinsic quality of Day 1...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #436 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:22 pm

In post 285, Artemiana wrote:@scipio, why are you so determined to defend pooks?
Excuse me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #438 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:24 pm

In post 290, Scipio1 wrote:They seem like a bunch of filler posts which look like they're trying to say something when they really aren't.
In my experience this is rarely a thing that scum do. Coming up with takes isn't hard. The hard part is making them look genuine.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #439 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 pm

In post 297, PenguinPower wrote:I think A50 is town.
Maybe-- I thought him forgetting it was open was slightly +town (or at least -main faction scum) because scum had pregame choices.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #441 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:27 pm

In post 325, Almost50 wrote:
@STD: You remind me much of a player named Fenrir :P

Serious talk: I may not have any confident reads yet, but I feel like the top 4 posters are indeed all Town, and that scum are happy to let them take bouts at each other while they wait for a chance to jump on the duel loser.

Like, seriously.. SIX players have posted less than N_M??

VC 1.12
Not voting (2):
Something_Smart, implosion

Scipio1 (1):
Dunnstral
Not_Mafia (1):
Minimegabyte
implosion (1):
Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (1):
Salsabil Faria
Battle Mage (1):
Artemiana
Save The Dragons (3):
Battle Mage, PookyTheMagicalBear, PenguinPower
PookyTheMagicalBear (2):
Almost50, Not_Mafia
MiniMegabyte (1):
Scipio1

(expired on 2021-03-24 08:06:31) until deadline
@mod this post is unreadable on mobile
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #442 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:30 pm

In post 364, Battle Mage wrote:chainsaw?
That is... not what a chainsaw is
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #443 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:34 pm

Scipio and STD feel town, and maybe implosion?

If I had to pick out a scumspect it would be Mini, but that's pretty minor.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #481 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Ty
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #542 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:46 am

In post 539, Battle Mage wrote:and to be clear, the player in question didn't even go quiet at E-1, it was more like, from the first vote, instant shut-down.
She was V/LA.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #546 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:52 am

In post 544, Battle Mage wrote:nah, she posted and said she didn't wanna post anymore because she felt disrespected at getting voted or something.
That is definitely not what happened.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #550 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:56 am

I think I misread the second line of as "I'm probably going to be gone for an additional 24 hours so don't chew out everyone who is/was on my wagon."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #551 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:57 am

Yeah okay that's pretty horrible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #555 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 am

I mean she should be her own defense attorney. Stalling for 48 hours because three people voted you while you were gone is... questionable at best.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #556 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:59 am

And she should definitely claim when she gets back.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #560 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:02 am

I think we shouldn't be saying much until she claims.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #565 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:04 am

It was, look at the next page. I misread it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #608 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:14 pm

It's unlikely that any of the late votes were bussing, with the exception of STD.

I don't think it's out of the question for BM to start that wagon as scum, since he wouldn't have expected Artemiana to just roll over and die. But I'll have to go back and look at the circumstances under which the vote was made.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #614 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:37 pm

In post 611, Almost50 wrote:EXACTLY! This is PROOF he didn't die hiding behind N_M
Uh... Show your work?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #615 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:38 pm

In post 610, Almost50 wrote:PP hid behind implo or STD, and the former is much much more likely than the latter.
Show your work here too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #617 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:40 pm

@mod why does N_M's death say N1 and PP's say D2?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #620 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:46 pm

I don't understand any of it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #627 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:52 pm

In post 621, Almost50 wrote:N_M died at night, PP died at the start of the day. The two did not die "simultaneously". I thought YOU should explain that as a member of the NRG.
They both died during the night. As a member of the NRG I know that there is no such thing as dying at the start of the day.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #632 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:55 pm

In post 621, Almost50 wrote:ISO PP. He voted implo in RVS, was focused on him all day, and revoted him to reassert his crumb.
Gonna have to call BS on this. I've been mis-exed because people thought that a hider visited me, the person they had been pushing all day.

News flash, hiders want to not visit scum. You do not hide behind a person you're scumreading. That's terrible play.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #635 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:56 pm

In post 631, Almost50 wrote:Hiding behind N_M without crumbing it would be much much worse play, don't you think?
Didn't you just point out the "lying clodpole" thing as a potential N_M crumb?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #670 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 am

In post 657, Salsabil Faria wrote:Maybe a terrible play but not 0 helpful for the town? Like, PenguinPower's targeting implosion strongly on Day 1, then his dying at N1 most probably indicates another scum (in this case implosion) here? His questionable terrible play according to you, actually not that terrible? AT Day 1, we caught 1 scum, from PenguinPower's dying we may have caught another one.... not that bad actually.
But like, if he already scumreads implosion, he could just target someone else and try to execute implosion today. Since he's a confirmed PR people would probably listen to him, and then we'd have one fewer dead townie and two alive confirmed townies.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #671 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:57 am

In post 657, Salsabil Faria wrote:Umm, but if he targeted Not_Mafia at N1, then why he isn't alive?
...Because N_M died?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #676 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:16 am

Hider is immune to NK's, but if their target dies, they die too.
Weak hider, in addition to the above, dies if they target scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #683 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:35 am

In post 678, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 676, Something_Smart wrote:Hider is immune to NK's, but if their target dies, they die too.
Then I'm right? If
PenguinPower
was immune to the nk, then obviously he targeted scum which can't be
Not_Mafia
?
In post 676, Something_Smart wrote:Hider is immune to NK's, but
if their target dies, they die too.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #707 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:16 am

I was willing to believe that Salsa's first dumbtell could be faked but this one seems quite unlikely to be fake. I think she's probably just town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #708 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:17 am

In post 697, Save The Dragons wrote:qq can mafia give multiple powers to a person?
I think so?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #709 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:19 am

In post 699, Battle Mage wrote:Mini is personally a nice and benevolent character, and would be more likely to:

1. Encourage their teammate to take a cool PR.
2. Get excited at having a high powered team.
I mean scum should give power to the player more likely to survive, and given that Artemiana rolled over and died, it's likely that most teams wouldn't have given her a PR.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #710 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:21 am

In post 702, Battle Mage wrote:Artemiana being so pissed off makes me think it slightly more likely they were being bussed.
This is actually an interesting theory

I would say that the most likely busser (aside from STD who doesn't count) is you, but I'm not sure I feel that way now because you were the first one to bring this up.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #713 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:26 am

I think you are underestimating how bad it is for scum to lose a member D1. Follower becomes a cop. Jailkeeper becomes even stronger than a cop. Artemiana wasn't a consensus execution until those late people jumped on-- she hadn't even given any content.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #714 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:28 am

In post 712, Battle Mage wrote:I feel pretty weird about you wanting to give immunity to the latecomers in prime bussing territory, but focus your attention on me instead? Especially since you haven't really been pushing anyone off wagon either?
I'm not pushing anyone at all. I thought that wagon-wise, the people on the back end looked townier than you did, but now you look towny too for presenting a theory that would implicate yourself, and the others look a bit less towny due to the possibility that the theory is true.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #727 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:40 am

In post 717, Battle Mage wrote:exactly - you're not pushing anyone. All you've done is defend Artemiana and try to buy the slot more time, and now throw the weakest shade at me.

I think the chances of scum in this position not wanting to rock the boat with too many scumreads is HIGH.
Sure... but this is how I always am. Artemiana was wagoned while V/LA without any chance to defend herself. Then when she came back she decided not to participate, which is of course a different matter.

And I would never be strongly pushing a scumread this early in the game, as either alignment.

(Also, I'm not sure I agree with the claim that scum would be sitting around doing nothing right now. They're in a pretty terrible spot and so I would think they'd need to try to establish mis-exes before town gets its shit together, rather than narrowing the field, as Pooky said.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #728 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:43 am

In post 725, Battle Mage wrote:always punish players who defend scum.
That's silly. That will just teach people to never defend anyone rather than actually learn to distinguish good arguments from bad.

When Artemiana was first run up, the case on her was incredibly weak. Doesn't matter that she was scum. The only solid evidence came when she came back from V/LA and then refused to participate.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #731 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:47 am

In post 729, Battle Mage wrote:I also don't agree good scum strategy here would be to start actively and conspicuously pushing for mis-elims - especially if they weren't even on the wagon, as you weren't. it would be a short life expectancy play so early.
I mean, if the other main scum was off wagon, they've probably got a short life expectancy anyway. But yeah, that is a fair point.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #732 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:50 am

In post 730, Battle Mage wrote:the case was weak, but that doesn't really matter. what matters is plenty of folk went with it, and you didn't.
Why does that matter? I would never join a wagon based on a case that weak.
You don't think scum bussed, so who do you suppose is scum? Implosion?
Mini, implosion, STD, Dunn are the people I'm looking at, roughly in that order.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #737 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:33 am

In post 734, implosion wrote:That said I'm not sure why S_S is acting like scum can't recruit the traitor? In my mind recruiting the traitor is the #1 powerup for scum to pick.
Perhaps they can, but that requires them to both know who the traitor is and sacrifice a kill, with pretty disastrous consequences if they're wrong.

I suppose it's a little more likely that scum bussed if they are a recruiter, but that's still a pretty big risk to be taking unless they already knew who the traitor was (which they evidently didn't).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #823 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:49 pm

In post 820, Almost50 wrote:if the main team were both eliminated then the Traitors inherits the factional kill
I sincerely hope this is not the case. It's one of the reason why Stack the Deck sucks, and it's not standard at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #883 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:50 am

A lot of people are talking about looking in the offwagon people and are not including STD. Do those people think that scum wouldn't hammer their partner after their partner has claimed PR and been counterclaimed?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #885 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:52 am

Perhaps, but that has nothing to do with wagon positioning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #887 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:03 am

I think you could easily be scum. You voted me as a direct response to the Artemiana wagon forming, which is a little on the nose, but doesn't seem unreasonable if you at least want to try to slow the wagon down so Artemiana can come back and defend herself.

And Pooky's defense attorney argument doesn't really do much for me; that read as pretty obvious shitposting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #889 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:04 am

Sure, it can be. Why wouldn't STD do that as scum?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #893 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 am

Fear of what? That someone would misinterpret it as him seriously defending her?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #906 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:37 am

In post 9, T-Bone wrote:you can win as town white flag style by eliminating the other two players (and they get two power roles to work with).
@mod: no they don't
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #909 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:46 am

Not mid-game...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #916 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:58 am

Lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #922 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:15 am

._.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #923 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:16 am

That's literally the dumbest thing about Stack the Deck. This setup was supposed to be a fixed version of Stack the Deck :X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #935 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:00 pm

Scipio was also pretty towny on D1 iirc
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #977 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:30 am

In post 953, implosion wrote:I would like to know S_S's townpings from Scipio d1.
Oh I really thought I posted them. Let me go look
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #978 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:36 am

I liked Scipio's mindset. It seemed like he was trying to push the game forward advance an agenda or appear consistent. For instance, he defended Pooky but admitted that it wasn't related to how he personally felt about Pooky, and he said he didn't vote much on D1 and then dropped a vote just a few pages later. It doesn't read as very planned or calculated.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #997 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:10 am

Implosion should probably be claiming.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1022 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:38 am

In post 1019, Save The Dragons wrote:am i crazy here
Nope, you're correct.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1028 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:43 am

We wait for implosion to claim before doing anything, of course.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1038 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:56 am

We should not be speculating on the claim until everyone checks in and we see if there's a counterclaim, and until implosion claims.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1048 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Can we stop talking about CC's...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1060 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:11 pm

In post 1058, Battle Mage wrote:is Dunn's a genuine dumbtell? or feigned? i'm leaning towards the former, and Dunn is just super low-efforting and didn't read the setup. if so, Dunn probably town.
This seems like it's likely a miscommunication
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1064 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:13 pm

In post 1062, Battle Mage wrote:talk me through it
Well I don't know exactly what you're interpreting Dunn's post to mean, but it seems pretty clear to me. There is likely a third PR, unless scum made it a low-power game by choosing no upgrades.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1069 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:28 pm

So we're waiting on Scipio, Salsa, and A50 to counterclaim/not counterclaim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1094 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:08 pm

VOTE: MiniMegabyte
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1105 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:34 am

In post 1093, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1069, Something_Smart wrote:So we're waiting on Scipio, Salsa, and A50 to counterclaim/not counterclaim.
Looking back at it, I probably should have just CC'd. :P
A50 can you explain this? Was this not intended to be a soft-CC?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1109 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:13 pm

Were you intending to make people think you were follower?

If so why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1111 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:58 pm

My case is that you soft CC'd follower to get a PR executed and now you're being dodgy about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1112 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:59 pm

I don't necessarily think you're scum, but I don't see how it benefits town for you to be cryptic right now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1117 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:56 am

In post 1114, Almost50 wrote:I fully believed she was lying scum and I wanted to draw the NK, only it occurred to me to do that too late. The elimination itself was NOT a result of that post, but of her bad wording of "went nowhere" which is never what a Follower gets.
I guess. I mean, I voted partly because I thought that you might have been implying a CC, just like PP was.

I suppose I shouldn't press it anymore. It's annoying, but within the realm of annoying things I've seen you do before as town :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1145 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:43 am

In post 1125, implosion wrote:Am I remembering right that S_S considers himself really bad at scum?
Yeah.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1166 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:13 pm

I guess we should probably just massclaim?

Pooky claims next, of course.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1171 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Salsa -> me -> Scipio for the remaining claim order?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1191 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:18 pm

I see why Scipio would be spewed town.

I do not see why Salsa would be spewed town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1195 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:20 pm

In fact, if A50 is traitor, it makes perfect sense for him to do this if Salsa is main scum and didn't realize she was pushing her own traitor.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1199 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:21 pm

(Obviously, that was posted before I read A50's last post, lmao.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1200 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:22 pm

In post 1198, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:theres no way this is a town thing to do in what fantasy world does town play this way
I mean... you have met A50 before, right?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1207 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:32 pm

In post 1203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ive literally never seen any1 fake a guilty as town in mylo before what
I don't think I have either, but I also don't think I've ever seen scum claim and retract a guilty like this.

I don't want to say too much before Salsa claims, but I'm having a hard time understanding why scum-A50 would switch his target to Salsa, whom multiple people had just called town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1208 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:33 pm

In post 1206, Scipio1 wrote:i don't think pooky's reaction is particularly town indicative
Agree with this. I think Pooky probably reacts pretty much the same regardless of alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1214 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 am

VT.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1215 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:07 am

In post 1212, implosion wrote:(also; we are no-limming and a50 is targeting me here, yes?)
Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1216 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:11 am

In post 1213, Salsabil Faria wrote:Is this allowed that the last scum and the traitor can give hints to each other in the day phase?
Sure, why not?

I mean, if A50 is the traitor, then he's hinting to his partner whoever they are, because they obviously know that there isn't another PR. But at that time, it made sense to me that he might want to hint specifically to you, so that you would know to stop pushing him. (Obviously, it doesn't make sense anymore.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1217 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:12 am

VOTE: No Exe
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1223 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm

In post 1222, Almost50 wrote:The "Traitor" returns a "VT" result to Ne
...no they don't? traitor is not VT...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1226 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Traitor is not VT. What's not clear about this? Neapolitan gets "VT" on players who are VT and "not VT" on players who are not VT.

That is not how modern traitors work, and neapolitan is not a cop besides. Function-wise it's closer to a rolecop/vanilla cop.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1229 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:46 pm

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1249 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:44 am

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1250 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 am

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:(No BS, no gimmicks I promise)
Excuse me for finding this a
little
hard to believe.

Why did you claim this now rather than after we no-exed?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1253 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 am

Do you think Salsa is main scum or traitor?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1276 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Salsa, what makes you think that A50 is main scum, rather than traitor?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1278 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Well, because that seems like a rather weird opinion to have, and understanding why might shed some light on the veracity of it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1287 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:28 pm

In post 1282, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why it is weird?
It's weird because the traitor is the only one who knows the full scumteam so it makes sense that the traitor would try to push harder than the regular mafia since the traitor knows they aren't pushing on their partner.

Why do you think the traitor is hiding purposely? What does your gut say would be different if he were the traitor?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1288 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:31 pm

In post 1286, Scipio1 wrote:s_s who do you think is scum
Neither Salsa nor A50 are making a lot of sense to me right now. I think I would favor Salsa being scum because A50 is known not to make sense as town, and he was on the Artemiana wagon besides.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1307 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:41 pm

VOTE: no execution
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1308 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Not sure if mod requires 3/6 or 4/6.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1322 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:49 am

lmaooooo
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1328 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:04 pm

I'm pretty sure that Pooky is never scum with implosion given the way he gunned for implosion on D2.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1330 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:09 pm

In post 1329, Almost50 wrote:So you do agree it's salsabil.... or scipio. Yes??
Yeah.

My reads right now are (town) implosion - A50 - (sizable gap) - Scipio - (reasonable gap) - Salsa (scum).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1340 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:33 pm

In post 1339, Almost50 wrote:(or maybe you are playing the "I am a pissed townie" card??)
I mean clearly she is, the question is just is it real or a gambit.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1348 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:46 pm

In post 1346, implosion wrote:is this pooky softing traitor to the S_S and arte scumteam, or..............
How would that be a soft?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1351 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:02 am

He literally followed that interaction up by voting me. In what world does he think "hm, maybe he'll understand I'm his traitor if I interrogate him and then push him!"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1355 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:37 pm

I think it's likely that Pooky softed very weakly or not at all, considering scum clearly didn't know he was traitor.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1357 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:54 pm

I mean, it's definitely plausible.

Was there anyone who started randomly calling you town or trying to divert away from you during that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1359 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:22 pm

I did, yes. That wasn't random, though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1365 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:08 pm

In post 1364, Almost50 wrote:I am on 2 minds now. I could insist on Salsabil and own the result (win or loss), or I could go S_S and blame implo if that's wrong.
:igmeou:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1367 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:22 pm

I mean I don't see the reason to be rushing, especially since it seems like there's still plenty to talk about.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1368 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 pm

In post 946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 923, Something_Smart wrote:That's literally the dumbest thing about Stack the Deck. This setup was supposed to be a fixed version of Stack the Deck :X
If I put you in my PoE later on, or if I forget why I TR you, would you be kind enough as to point me to this post? Thank you
Can I play this card now?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1371 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:34 pm

I mean implo also tried to argue that Pooky pushing me was a soft so like

excuse me for not totally trusting his judgement there

I feel like the person we need to hear from right now is Scipio. Like, he said implosion was his second scum choice after Salsa, which makes very little sense to me. Scipio, why do you think Pooky turns around and busses implosion after bussing and killing his other partner? (Among other things, that would put him at massive risk of getting shot.) Why does implosion claim VT rather than trying to draw out a PR?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1378 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:35 pm

how does this
In post 1372, Scipio1 wrote:don't wanna end the day yet
square with this?
In post 1377, Scipio1 wrote:VOTE: Salsabil
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1388 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:22 pm

For crying out loud.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1389 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:25 pm

I think I was actually leaning Scipio scum over Salsa before Salsa went V/LA.

Now I think we just have to wait for the replacement.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1393 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:23 am

In post 1391, Scipio1 wrote:@s_s tell me what scum!me was trying to do by invoking paranoia on pooky for not dying and kill him the corresponding night
try to see whether you would actually be able to get him executed off of paranoia?

that seems like a perfectly reasonable scum play to me, to stir up a bit of paranoia of a widely-townread and strong player, and then if it doesn't work, just kill them anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1400 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:38 pm

hi MT!
In post 1399, Morning Tweet wrote:Are you referring to a different VLA? If not, what's up with this "I was leaning Scipio scum before" comment?
No I was not, and I think it's pretty self-explanatory? I was leaning Scipio scum before Salsa's V/LA. I didn't say anything about it.
you mention Salsa as your strongest scum by a reasonable gap, is there a reason in particular you didn't vote for her?
because I like taking my time and hate making decisions?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1424 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:50 pm

In post 1420, Morning Tweet wrote:This is the tell that *strongly* implies that Salsa wouldn't make the NM kill. She seems to have no idea how Hider works AND we learn later she doesn't know how crumbing works (since she thinks it's not allowed) so how in god's name would she know to look for a hider visit crumb anyway?
is there a reason Salsa couldn't have killed NM for a reason other than the crumb?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1445 (isolation #127) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:03 pm

You can release the mafia PT.

That should hopefully explain why I lost my motivation near the end. (Aside from me being confident implosion was the traitor because he softed to me and then defended Artemiana.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1446 (isolation #128) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:04 pm

The tl;dr is that the mod accidentally told Pooky he was bulletproof in his role PM, which is presumably why he played so cavalierly.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1455 (isolation #129) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:11 pm

In post 1448, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I softed to you many times ! <3
The problem is that I had written you off as not traitor due to your push on Artemiana, because I thought that the traitor would know not to bus because they might get NK'd :/

Also idk maybe I was obtuse. But implosion saying he would wait to vote until he could sheep me (when I thought he would know that I'm VERY slow to use my vote) felt more like a soft than anything you said.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1457 (isolation #130) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:14 pm

#1 I would never have gotten, I don't know anything about anime
#2 and #3 maybe I would have gotten if I'd noticed them both, but I feel like you'd have to be really carefully looking for those to find them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1460 (isolation #131) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:16 pm

Yeah I mean we both would have played differently if the setup had been more clear. Not really much we could do about that :/

You played well, and take the fact that I shot you as a compliment to your towngame :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”