Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #364 (isolation #0) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 335, Kerset wrote:
Vex Vience wrote:sort me and bambi then, why don’t you? i know you gave reasoning,
but i havent read it since work
In post 324, LlamaFluff wrote:Its annoying that my two strongest scum reads are not in different pools. Feel very confident though that its exactly one of "Vex or Kers/Bingle" though. Will try and get a little more situated over the weekend (full catchup probably Sunday after getting shot #2) but im heavily leaning to a Vex vote right now.
@kerset
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #480 (isolation #1) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Korina »

i lied, i quickly skimmed your point and:
- i know out of {me, bambi, you} there are two vts and one goon
- i know i’m a vt, meaning one vt and one goon in {you, bambi}
- i cannot accurately read you i believe
- i can accurately read bambi

why would i not solve the person who is easier to read
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1901 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Korina »

ggs, and wp bambi. Probably wouldn’t have caught you if I stayed in
@VFP - please never say shit like “oh vex replaced out because they put scum in a poor position.” Not only is that against the rules to do so, but it’s also completely tone deaf to irl circumstances. I replaced out because I couldn’t be bothered to play. The reroll took all my motivation to actually play, so I replaced out.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B