I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #272 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 269, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I'm not doing anything. Why am I not being voted nor even pressured?? After all, I nam NOT the IC, y'know. :P
VOTE: Almost50
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #357 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 349, Scorpious wrote:I’m not sorry for being frustrated. The activity in this game is horrid. I commit, I expect the same. And again, I’m not apologizing for saying that. You can think of me as an asshole for that, trust me. I’m ok with it.

What’s gonna happen? We’re gonna miss lunch because we’re
Going to inevitably pick the wrong person, because that person is actually playing, and things will get all scrambly before deadline because people will actually show back up and muddy everything up because they finally decided to be assed to show up.

And Greeting, that thing I explained to Nathann was about the vote on you..
VOTE: Scorpion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #358 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 355, Nathann wrote:My other games usually weren't this slow, I think this one is an outlier.
It's because I'm playing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #361 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 360, Nathann wrote:I would be down for policying Not_Mafia if we decide to go in that direction.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #512 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hmmmmmm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #637 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we elim tryhard scum Scorpion?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #639 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: ADSE
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #645 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What the hell? I quickhammer and there's a guaranteed twilight period. What an outrage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #649 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 648, Cook wrote:
In post 645, Not_Mafia wrote:What the hell? I quickhammer and there's a guaranteed twilight period. What an outrage
It's in the ruleset.
As if I can read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #653 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's too long for my sig, can you condense your thoughts to a short sentence?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #656 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not my fault I caught you bro

Return to “Completed Open Games”