Open 830: Painters and Lies | Red and Blue Mafia Joint Win!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Beep boop

Reading up in a bit
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #194 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:05 am

Hard for me to tell which of 182 and 186 wins sketchiest post in the game.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #195 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:06 am

Cyrus should probably explain 182 before we say too much more about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #238 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:10 pm

In post 212, Wisdom wrote:Like, was it only obvious to me that he was saying NM is red because of NM answering red
Maybe. Definitely my bad for not catching it, in fairness I was distracted and catching up on mobile.

Hockey's response is still concerning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Everyone else who didn't get it was confused and tried to understand/sort it. Hockey's reaction was more over-the-top and showy but didn't actually do that, like he was more concerned with pointing out how weird it is than actually doing anything with it.

I definitely think it's > rand to come from scum-Hockey whose partner is cyrus or N_M (clumsy distancing). It's probably > rand to come from scum-Hockey in general, but I'm not sure how much.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:56 pm

I don't really feel that Hockey was calling it scummy. Maybe that just wasn't clear.

Also, Cycle being Clemency makes that post make a lot of sense.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #243 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:56 pm

In post 222, HockeyFan wrote:Eh, Im just not seeing why hes scum as much as u are rn.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:02 am

It's funny that blue mafia killed me because I was likely to investigate HockeyFan, meanwhile I randomized my investigation and happened to end up checking HockeyFan. (And I wouldn't have gotten a guilty anyway.)

Also yeah this setup is mega broken with joint win possible. Scorched earth being a town win would be funny but realistically it just needs to be a 13p probably. Not sure it needs flagbearers in that case.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:35 am

-

Return to “Completed Open Games”