Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Mare »

You could probably lim the first three names and hit scum so remember this advanced strategy if we’re flailing EOD.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Mare »

IV why do you seem self-conscious about your number.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Mare »

In post 63, innocentvillager wrote:
i just picked a number that I thought was under picked

don’t think many people have picked 10 if not ever in the games I saw
Dunno this just sounds weirdly vulnerable compared to your posts so far.

Shrug.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Mare »

Also, FWIW I’m of the opinion that scum are almost always going to try for a high or middling number. The benefit of WIFOM exists but it seems useless when you can just get caught by the PRs you’re handing over to town.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: IV
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Mare »

In post 83, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 78, Mare wrote:
In post 63, innocentvillager wrote:
i just picked a number that I thought was under picked

don’t think many people have picked 10 if not ever in the games I saw
Dunno this just sounds weirdly vulnerable compared to your posts so far.

Shrug.
well everyone was talking about their numbers and picks and shit and I wanted to jump into the discussion

for example, I thought it was unlikely scum chose both 8 and 9, but knowing SS always chooses 9 I may need to rethink this thought a little

pedit: skitter dw I’m obvtown
I don’t... really think this a real passing thought you had.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Mare »

It’s just one of those awkward sounding things that feels like you’re making up thoughts to tell us.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Mare »

In post 98, Faker wrote:Not really thrilled with skitter's start. I instinctively did not like the statements about catboi and IV, and checked it against several games but it doesn't line up with any she's played with me as either alignment.

VOTE: Mare

Meh.
Slipped your alt and now you’re slipping your alignment. Better get that checked out.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Mare »

In post 106, innocentvillager wrote:mare why do u think that faker post was scummy?
I don’t.

I wanted to add something like *condescending movie-like face pat* or something but that felt too weird.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Mare »

In post 108, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 101, Mare wrote:It’s just one of those awkward sounding things that feels like you’re making up thoughts to tell us.
ok well I don’t really know how to respond to something like this

let me know if you think of something more specific
I mean, if you want me to nail down the exact, “rethink this thought” is strange.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Mare »

In post 115, Faker wrote:
In post 107, skitter30 wrote:Amd why mare?
I just woke up and decided my vote wasn't doing much. I did not think 78 was a real process.

I believe I answered your other question already in a response to Datisi.
If anything I think my point stands more given the spat of energetic posting IV made following.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Mare »

In post 127, Faker wrote:
In post 119, Mare wrote:If anything I think my point stands more given the spat of energetic posting IV made following.
The few games I have seen of IV (9:12 and a few specced) lead me to lean that towards both his initial statements and the followups being very NAI.

Normally I don't like to go out of my way to say this, but you seem to be want me to reassess and engage directly with the attack in a substantive way, so I will humor you.
I’m rarely in a mood to play in a more... direct way rather than fleeting thoughts, but I am this game, so it felt important to press down on something for once.

That being said, IV made a post about what scum would subconsciously do rather than just basic “scum doesn’t do this because it looks bad” which is something that appeals to me and I think less likely to come from scum.

(In an effort not to clutter as much myself, @IV, the spewing wasn’t clutter.)

UNVOTE:
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Mare »

Also, given the meme/fun numbers of the last set’s iteration and this one, scum team’s probably taking it seriously/coordinating what they do together more than an average team might.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Mare »

My new wack theory is midway/flow are scum together, midway came into the game agreeing with a very specific thought because it was on his mind because scum did in fact pick a number to sabotage a townie and look a little better/out of the spotlight.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: flow trap
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Mare »

In post 185, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 96, Mare wrote:I don’t... really think this a real passing thought you had.
Why not
Already explained.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Mare »

In post 197, catboi wrote:VOTE: sleepless assassin
Why this of all the options.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Mare »

In post 201, flow trap wrote:
In post 200, Mare wrote:
In post 197, catboi wrote:VOTE: sleepless assassin
Why this of all the options.
They haven't made any towny posts :o
In post 202, catboi wrote:
In post 53, Mare wrote:You could probably lim the first three names and hit scum so remember this advanced strategy if we’re flailing EOD.
Brilliant strategy from 4th place
Sure is.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Mare »

In post 206, Faker wrote:Mare, I have spoken in several different games of my intentionality in interacting with you to either shut you out of the game or to stay out of your way. It should be obvious that I intend to do neither this game.

However, in previous iterations (ex. Slaughter Hour) your response has been to be (rightfully) extremely skeptical of my intentions and to steer clear as much as possible. Your only real post about me that game came to warn off someone townreading me for tilt, and you only quoted someone else rather than added any commentary of your own.

I don't see the same skepticism of my intent here. I am very happy voting you.
I don’t have a reason to be skeptical yet and I’m not going to waste my energy on it until you do something worth skepticism. There are other people who are currently worth it and you’re not.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Mare »

If you want me to do the little song and dance I do going oh, you’re so stupid, nice try reading me and failing again, I’m... really not interested in acting like that this game.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Mare »

In post 230, Faker wrote:
In post 215, Mare wrote:I don’t have a reason to be skeptical yet and I’m not going to waste my energy on it until you do something worth skepticism. There are other people who are currently worth it and you’re not.
Weird, considering I've exploited the assumption of good will before and you've correctly adapted to it before.

Responding to your latest post, I am critiquing your
leaning into
the dance rather than cautiously away.

I don't really want to match your tone here, and I don't think it's NAI, but I think going out of your way across multiple posts to suggest I am not worth effort is disappointing.
I mean, I wanted to push a point I felt was important at the time. It didn’t really matter the past treatment or the weird distance in games.

You’re not worth the effort of a scumread currently, which... don’t really think is worth disappointment. Of interacting/as a whole you are or else I wouldn’t attempt to interact with you. I thought that was clear but it probably wasn’t, apologies.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Mare »

In post 243, Mare wrote:
In post 230, Faker wrote:
In post 215, Mare wrote:I don’t have a reason to be skeptical yet and I’m not going to waste my energy on it until you do something worth skepticism. There are other people who are currently worth it and you’re not.
Weird, considering I've exploited the assumption of good will before and you've correctly adapted to it before.

Responding to your latest post, I am critiquing your
leaning into
the dance rather than cautiously away.

I don't really want to match your tone here, and I don't think it's NAI, but I think going out of your way across multiple posts to suggest I am not worth effort is disappointing.
I mean, I wanted to push a point I felt was important at the time. It didn’t really matter the past treatment or the weird distance in games.

You’re not worth the effort of a scumread currently, which... don’t really think is worth disappointment. Of interacting/as a whole you are or else I wouldn’t attempt to interact with you. I thought that was clear but it probably wasn’t, apologies.
To clarify a bit, because I feel bad about the implications I left: it’s frustrating to feel like there are expectations of play you’re not allowed to break, but yeah.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Mare »

In post 261, flow trap wrote:VOTE: midwaybear
;?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Mare »

How is it townie.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Mare »

Flow’s been doing memey/not really serious posting for the majority of the game so far so I don’t think a contradiction that falls into that same vein does a lot for me. Doesn’t feel towny in the context of all posts.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Mare »

Jesus.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Mare »

@Faker: To not drag out a conversation that will get mired in meta and make us look like two people standing around some medieval table doing royal mindgames, I don’t think the foundation’s existence is so important that it must always play out as such.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Mare »

Hard disagree on Cakez. Felt pretty insubstantial so far.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Mare »

700 and counting posts. (Image of me in pain here.)

~

I'm not ~vibing~ with the hyperposting but at least a lot of it is content and not just pure fluff. Going to just go along with what everyone else is saying about Andante, town for now, nothing egregious and it seems... difficult I think for someone on day one to be able to churn out that amount of Stuff. Will judge it later down the road but sliding it a pass for now. Same for IV.

On the other hand, hate flow trap's iso, the things that are in there can't justify the amount of nonsense.

I am holding out my hands trying to townblock with people who will not post 1123123 times a day. Any offers will be taken.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Mare »

Delusional Ingrid stans projecting their horse-isms onto the world.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Mare »

@Datisi: I think the issue with your response to NSG is that... it felt a little vulnerable to ask if it was weird and you admitted to wanting to shut down someone saying “oh you agree you’re scum”. In the immediate moment you didn’t seem to care about the things NSG said about you as vague as they were and instead switched it around to what you thought of her. And when it’s a townread and there’s nothing given to her points it... looks very strange.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Mare »

Reconciliation can be a more subtle type of defense basically rather than the overt “why”, dunno... Reading back I guess I would have expected a different kind of engagement on the points.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: SirCakez

Getting the same feelings as I did in Final Fantasy.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Mare »

In post 780, Datisi wrote:
In post 774, Mare wrote:you admitted to wanting to shut down someone saying “oh you agree you’re scum”.
yes? to me the "oh, so you agree you're scum?" is a kindergarden-level gotcha that i would've guessed someone like iv would love to say because he thinks he's funny and i wanted to not waste time there.

why should i ~care~ about things nsg said about me? like, i know she's wrong on my alignment, i'm not gonna be wasting time trying to convince her she's wrong there because i do think i'll be able to show it as the game goes on, but i *will* use the opportunity to try to read her.

@iv, if i'm wrong, i'll figure it out. i wanna see her response.
I guess the vulnerability in that is not wanting to deal with it at all and stomping it out, I guess I get it though.

And if you wanted to read her... it felt like a relatively neutral springboard to use? Despite the scumread on you she was mild and I think it could’ve been good discussion to figure out where she was coming from and thus motivation and thus alignment, etc.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Mare »

Is that not the right use of the word. ._.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Mare »

In post 785, Faker wrote:No, that is the correct phrase and usage, I was just commenting that before you used a different phrase instead that made your alts easily identifiable.
The joke is all of my alts are easily identifiable. And I... actually have no idea what else I would have said.
In post 786, Datisi wrote:
In post 782, Mare wrote:And if you wanted to read her... it felt like a relatively neutral springboard to use? Despite the scumread on you she was mild and I think it could’ve been good discussion to figure out where she was coming from and thus motivation and thus alignment, etc.
i didn't specifically set out to have a read on nsg, i just saw something that made sense to me from town!nsg's point of view, and considering it's relatively early and i'm currently prioritizing quantity over quality, it felt fine. also it was like 1am.

do you find me scummy for it? is this conversation helping you read me?
Huh. To me, if someone comes out of the gate thinking I’m scum on entrance I think I’d personally want to know why like... immediately. And then discern from there.

I think it’s a little strange. Not the most but a little, but yes this conversation is helping me more than just reading everyone else’s conversation.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Mare »

LOOK.

When I was growing up I lived in a super rural place and we didn’t have a pool but there was a lake and the neighbor kids made a diving board out of some loose planks. One of them jumped onto a catfish and had to be hospitalized.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Mare »

And clearly this was not a DIVING BOARD that we called it but a jumping one.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Mare »

In post 791, Datisi wrote:
In post 787, Mare wrote:Huh. To me, if someone comes out of the gate thinking I’m scum on entrance I think I’d personally want to know why like... immediately. And then discern from there.
if i had thought the scumread is uncalled for, i'd have called her out and demanded explanation.

what is this conversation telling you?
That I think your way of thinking is different to mine, I find it strange, and that I’m going to read closer into you as the game goes but for right now it’s *enough*.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Mare »

That’s a lot of words to spare for everything but your vote.

Hmm.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Mare »

People higher up in draft more likely to be scum.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Mare »

In post 830, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 828, Andante wrote:You're just jealous cause you were bottom of the draft
I literally spent the entirety of the last PYP game I played correctly calling the top drafter scum
Didn’t stop me from killing you. :^)
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Mare »

Scum want power roles and to deny town power roles, I said this before but the cost of wifom and picking a lower number sucks when every townie is a PR catching you because you picked something bad or rolled goon.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Mare »

Going through previous runs slowly on mobile, looks like the first two runs of this setup scum were in the top of draft. Lol.

I picked top last time as scum, etc.

Pretty sure it’s a stable pattern and to be expected that at least one will try to grab something good.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Mare »

In post 838, Andante wrote:so why am I the only low number we feel like tunneling/calling out?
I mean all of the top people so far have had suspicion, so, you’re not.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Mare »

And given experience I’d argue the top number is scum, so impasse.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Mare »

Also for what it’s worth I think the only meaningful duplication to look at is Pooky and Datisi because I can imagine a funny world where they pick that as scum together to guarantee middling positions.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Mare »

In post 858, Datisi wrote:except if a townie picked 1 too, then we'd be completely fucked. while choosing multitasking no less.

pedit: @mare
Oh, would it resolve you at the bottom?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Mare »

In post 863, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also shouldnt we just leave all the low number choices alone cuz scum have to shoot there to kill our PRs no?
Yup.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Mare »

Another observation is Andante immediately jumped on the numbers when used against her to swing at everyone else/deflect.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Mare »

Shocking.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 581, SirCakez wrote:
In post 128, midwaybear wrote:VOTE: skitter

Hi everyone. I pretty much agree with Datisi’s thoughts on flow trap not being w/w with SS. It is more likely than not that scum has someone who was aware of SS pattern, but not guaranteed. Having meta numbers seems a little broken lol
this post kinda bothers me tonally. it feels too agreeable (ok and not just because they said I agree with Datisi)

VOTE: midwaybear
In post 108, SirCakez wrote:
In post 33, Mirio wrote:I am not saying we should not do the raids. I am saying we should let the entire game check in first.
VOTE: mirio
This post gives me tonally gross vibes
Same exact vibe which made me instantly suspect him in a previous game. Same exact slow catching up with eh takes as the previous game. Mediocre draft placement.

SirScumz strikes again.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Mare »

Like beyond being in "catch-up mode" he literally just feels like he's posting the same kind of content in catch-up mode. It's bad!
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 933, catboi wrote:Him being slow catching up isn't a tell
In post 932, Mare wrote:Like
beyond being in "catch-up mode"
he literally just feels like he's posting the same kind of content in catch-up mode. It's bad!
In case I must reiterate given the quotes: my issue is not with him catching-up.
It is with him making the same kind of read/post on someone as he did as scum.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Mare »

I dislike people who do catch-ups but I know for some people they're necessary, cool. SirCakez probably does it as both alignments but that's not really the comparison I'm trying to draw here.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 938, skitter30 wrote:
In post 936, Mare wrote:In case I must reiterate given the quotes: my issue is not with him catching-up. It is with him making the same kind of read/post on someone as he did as scum.
counterpoint: slaugherhouse
literally nai
How is it NAI.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Mare »

"I think this post is tonally gross!" Votes.

"This post bothers me tonally!" Votes.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Mare »

Same shit mildly different language.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Mare »

Don't care, was right last time and I feel the same about him so far, gonna stick with my vote.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 947, skitter30 wrote:
In post 867, Mare wrote:Another observation is Andante immediately jumped on the numbers when used against her to swing at everyone else/deflect.
>.>
you're feeling a bit off tbh
Want to slapfight me so you can figure it out sooner rather than later that I'm not off?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Mare »

Okay, my counterpoint:

I viscerally felt that SirCakez was scum from the moment he began posting in a previous game. I cop checked him N1 and he was elimmed the next day.

Why should I ignore it when I get the same exact feeling from his posts here? Should I not immediately press on something familiar when I am familiar with it as scum?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Mare »

And, let me say, once more.

I really don't give a fuck if he's catching up. People do it. I dislike it. Whatever.

I dislike what he's saying.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 962, skitter30 wrote:
In post 958, Mare wrote:Okay, my counterpoint:

I viscerally felt that SirCakez was scum from the moment he began posting in a previous game. I cop checked him N1 and he was elimmed the next day.

Why should I ignore it when I get the same exact feeling from his posts here? Should I not immediately press on something familiar when I am familiar with it as scum?
i mean your visceral feeling is: a) not something you brought up as part of any of this earlier in this convo b) not something that i feel/vibe/have any opinion on
so it's just like ok?

and my response is basically, again, you're scumreading him for something that's nai, and i'm a little surprised that you're not seeing why i think it's nai
I don't believe the things he's saying are NAI. To say you dislike/like something, to invoke tone, means you are providing your opinions on someone. And that's AI.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Mare »

To say "I dislike this, I find it weird," to place a vote because of that? How is that NAI?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Mare »

Like you want to be ? but you're sitting here saying that he hasn't done anything AI which is patently false soooo.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Skitter30
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Mare »

The wording of it?

"This post"/"this post".

Distancing himself from his thoughts/things he's saying when he's immediately saying it.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 971, skitter30 wrote:
In post 966, Mare wrote:Like you want to be ? but you're sitting here saying that he hasn't done anything AI which is patently false soooo.
that's not what i said, i said the things you're pushing him for are nai
(incidentally i also don't think he's done anything ai but i also haven't said that)
In post 964, skitter30 wrote:
In post 959, catboi wrote:Kind of but "the stuff you're voting him for is a nulltell and it's a bad case" is different from "noo he's so townie you're wrong"
fair enuf!
and yeah i wouldn't really argue that he's townie (or scummy) here,
so much as he's done nothing ai
and pushing him is kinda ? to me
Nope! You said the things he's done aren't AI! :)
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 974, Mare wrote:
In post 971, skitter30 wrote:
In post 966, Mare wrote:Like you want to be ? but you're sitting here saying that he hasn't done anything AI which is patently false soooo.
that's not what i said, i said the things you're pushing him for are nai
(incidentally i also don't think he's done anything ai but i also haven't said that)
In post 964, skitter30 wrote:
In post 959, catboi wrote:Kind of but "the stuff you're voting him for is a nulltell and it's a bad case" is different from "noo he's so townie you're wrong"
fair enuf!
and yeah i wouldn't really argue that he's townie (or scummy) here,
so much as he's done nothing ai
and pushing him is kinda ? to me
Nope! You said the things he's done aren't AI! :)
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Mare »

Nope, not born out of nothing.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Mare »

Still sticking by my read, don't care about the other posts in town games. Way he worded it was the same.

Distancing from his own ideas.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Mare »

Thumbs up!
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 985, catboi wrote:I think Mare is coming off worse here mostly because I don't get why she's this up in arms over disagreement on a read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because it's going to turn out again like the last game where my thoughts on things are weird, until there is basis in mechanical action, etc etc. It's frustrating and unfun when I try to play like this again and again and I am consistently felt out as weird despite trying to apply myself to the game in a different way.

So, fuck it, doubling down on the stuff that I think is right.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 991, skitter30 wrote:mare are you ok?
Shrug.

Gonna leave for now.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 994, skitter30 wrote:ok i hope things get better soon <3
maybe let's try this again tomorrow
In post 1064, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1019, northsidegal wrote:UNVOTE:
Thoughts on mare?

--
Also i'm kinda meh on pooky but not sure its ai for him
In post 1100, skitter30 wrote:Lets wagon mare!
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Mare »

Skitter's opportunistic scum. Second place in draft too.

Cakez is OMGUSing me for a bad push when he's reading Pooky the same way.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 1114, Andante wrote:I wanna vote Mare out solely for selfing, after going on about how we hate when people are catching up...like, pooky is scum, but idk what mare is doing?? saving pooky?
This can be scum too for egregiously misrepresenting my posts in which I have repeatedly expressed that I dislike catch-ups on a personal level, but was voting Cakez for content.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 1116, skitter30 wrote:Ok i do kinda object to that characterization tho ...
Don't care. You went from "take this up tomorrow" to "okay wagon time" without blinking.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Mare »

And it's with an upswing of more people saying they want to kill me, so just go ahead and vote me, and when I flip town my grave will be a fucking arrow pointed at you.

Go on.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Mare »

The jealousy is palpable.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Mare »

UNVOTE:

Don’t know if I’m in the headspace yet to play without throwing a fit at the first roadblock but if I can tonight I’ll be around, if not tomorrow.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Mare »

Midway, IV town.

Andante probably town for the level of sporadic jumping around? But so quick to jump on anything and push it without a sense of continuity beyond a few posts. Sleepless probably town.

Cakez still scum beyond just tonal things but doing not a lot but being agreeable.

Probably a scum in skitter/Datisi/catboi.

Rest is in null-world right now.

I'm playing Sona in an ARAM. Life is good.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Mare »

I would classify that as an epic win.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Mare »

I kind of got over being voted because I remembered my early reads are good and I am smart and my eyes were open but I appreciate the moving of it.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Mare »

So if you want my GUT READ on a team it's like Andante/Cakez/Cat.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Mare »

My eyes were open to the crimes.

~

There've been things that Midway's said that I looked and thought, yeah, I've said/thought something like this before as town. What's the bad parts about him?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 1875, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1766, Mare wrote:My eyes were open to the crimes.

~

There've been things that Midway's said that I looked and thought, yeah, I've said/thought something like this before as town. What's the bad parts about him?
this seems like something a buddy writes to try to bail out another buddy
How exactly are my efforts here attempting to bail out MWB, exactly?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 1897, SirCakez wrote:you're basically saying like "what's the case" which is such a typical scum buddy thing to post
defending them by implying there's no reason to vote them
Okay, so what's the impetus for me asking a question and then just never going back/caring about the followup or like... actually offering the thoughts that I thought MWB said that were towny? And just making a throwaway comment without the follow through. Which would kind of... be important to saving him?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Mare »

Not feeling this game or much of anything, will be around a bit because deadline and stuff.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Mare »

I’ll acquiesce to being wagoned tomorrow as long as I can neighborize someone and vibe a bit with them first.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Mare »

Shrug emoji.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Mare »

PTs are always more fun for me anyways, might as well put myself and ask who would want to hang out in a PT, I can compose a few thoughts and then if I die I die.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Mare »

Still don’t understand why...
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Cakez[/b]

Disliked the “nobody bit” retort to me because like yes no one did but then it also is like... I feel like me not following up with the initial question I had about MWB neutered any attempt to save him in the first place and just leaves an awkward associative hanging out there without any payout.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Cakez
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2028, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2015, Mare wrote:VOTE: Cakez[/b]

Disliked the “nobody bit” retort to me because like yes no one did but then it also is like... I feel like me not following up with the initial question I had about MWB neutered any attempt to save him in the first place and just leaves an awkward associative hanging out there without any payout.
This is so overjustified and gross gosh
...how is it overjustified, exactly, or “gross”.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Mare »

Like you’re saying I tried to deflect from a partner.

I’m saying the way I approached trying to do so and then, subsequently, did not kind of... undermines your entire point.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2032, SirCakez wrote:Why do you feel the need to explain your vote on me again when you've literally spent most of this game pushing me? It's like no one here is thinking you're suddenly townreading me
Because I wanted to explain something you posted recently that didn’t make sense to me, and why, and it was best accompanied with the vote.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Mare »

Like I still don’t fundamentally get why MWB is the inevitable ending point for the day and it goes against what I saw of him previously. So I don’t want it and I find it weird that you jump straight to tying me to him.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Mare »

Without considering how... like, genuinely terrible that would look on a flip.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Mare »

Okay, so no one bit on me trying to save my buddy. What’s the scum motivation I have for not following up at all with it, not intervening, not changing to bus, like...

Like I just say “why” do nothing he dies and then there’s this awkward beat there in an ISO that has already left me POE’d...?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Mare »

PT Fun.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Mare »

I town.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Mare »

Spoiler:
Ydrasse.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Mare »

@S_S: Did you miss when you referenced the last game and I quoted you saying I still killed you despite correctly nailing me as scum? ._.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Mare »

I picked high to try and get neighborizer specifically especially after last game when everyone wanted it.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2090, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2084, Mare wrote:I picked high to try and get neighborizer specifically especially after last game when everyone wanted it.
Wouldn't that be a reason not to get it, because it increases the chance of PR's being missed?
Huh?

I tried to pick high like being the first or second pick.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Mare »

Kind of very exhausted what is happening?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Mare »

._.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Mare »

Sorry I used the energy I would use for mafiaon yelling about my Keague of Legends fanfic and now I am dying and I will vote tomorrow since I was technically already supposed to be sleeping >_>
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Mare »

Noooooo
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Sleepless

^_^
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Mare »

I would follow up for appearances; as someone who is keenly aware of absolutely everything I do as scum I don’t just leave something floating out there as apparent as that when my partner is going to flip. I’m too selfish to sink myself for the sake of a teammate.

Like my God that’s basic scum play.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Mare »

Do you genuinely think up until any point that there was a wagon on Cakez that would get him limmed.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Mare »

Not limp wristed ...
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2366, Andante wrote:
In post 2358, Mare wrote:Do you genuinely think up until any point that there was a wagon on Cakez that would get him limmed.
I haven't read anything recent, so who knows
That was only three votes total on Cakez, I believe.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2370, Ydrasse wrote:I’m content with my vote.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Mare »

: ?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Mare »

Feels like you were leaning into paranoia to try and have continuation from previous games and now you’ve lost the dynamic you were counting on you’re dropping it.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2379, SirCakez wrote:Who is that talking to

Clearly Catboi as it came after his post.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2382, SirCakez wrote:Ok but that doesn't make any sense if you think I'm the scum in the interaction
*Head pat.*
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Mare »

Looking for neighborhood partner who will teach me how Mafiascum chess works.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Mare »

I’ve played one chess game in like the past year.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Mare »

Holy hell.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Mare »

From out of left field.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Mare »

Then vote Cakez.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Mare »

Think about how funny it’s be for him to flip scum after he spent all day trying to replicate paranoia and seeing the scumminess just to drop it the second the person propping it up dips.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Mare »

Because I literally can’t play logically no matter how hard I try and I have to let whatever my subconscious brews speak out despite having zero real evidence but also I am psychic so it’s Cakez.

p-edit: I thought I wouldn’t even have to do anything to get you on my side. :c
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Mare »

Mena I missed you so much you’re so cool I won’t pocket you you’re like my favorite player your avatar is looking cute today vote Cakez with meeeeee? *twirls* <3 <3
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Mare »

Now I’m gonna guilt trip you for forgetting to reply to me instead!
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2505, catboi wrote:
In post 2501, Mare wrote:Mena I missed you so much you’re so cool I won’t pocket you you’re like my favorite player your avatar is looking cute today vote Cakez with meeeeee? *twirls* <3 <3
I rescind my earlier read, lock mafia
Not my fault he’s pocketable.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Mare »

Like you did on Gamma. :<
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Mare »

:<<<<<<<<<
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Mare »

!!!!
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Mare »

NSG do you like neighborhoods?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Mare »

Speaking my truth.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: flow trap
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Mare »

I was walking to the break room to get ibuprofen and I had a vision that the scum team was skitter/Faker/Sleepless.The reason I needed ibuprofen was because it inhibits the headaches that my psychic abilities create.

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Mare »

Flow and Sleepless feel like the functionally same elim so I prefer Sleepless who has said stuff recently that can be read posthumously and be somewhat meaningfully.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Mare »

Sleepless.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2753, Andante wrote:
In post 2749, Mare wrote:Flow and Sleepless feel like the functionally same elim so I prefer Sleepless who has said stuff recently that can be read posthumously and be somewhat meaningfully.
the 2 are in no way the same.... sleepless is actually scummy, flow just isn't talking
They are in fact the same.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Mare »

Also I don’t actually think this has a great chance of flipping scum and would still prefer Cakez but c’est la vie.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2766, Menalque wrote:
In post 2760, Mare wrote:Also I don’t actually think this has a great chance of flipping scum and would still prefer Cakez but c’est la vie.
Did I already get u to walk me through the why bit on cakez!scum?
No but you’re leaving already soOOoooOoo.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2799, catboi wrote:
In post 2749, Mare wrote:Flow and Sleepless feel like the functionally same elim so I prefer Sleepless who has said stuff recently that can be read posthumously and be somewhat meaningfully.
In post 2760, Mare wrote:Also I don’t actually think this has a great chance of flipping scum and would still prefer Cakez but c’est la vie.
What does the stuff he's said actually matter if you think his chances of flipping scum aren't great?
Because it has some like ~weight~ to it if he’s town and if flow flips town it’s like okay waste of info because it’s fluffy stuff that knows what it is.

Also think that people have weighed in more (?) on Sleepless but that’s a feeling. Maybe more people have had slap fights over SA.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Mare »

I will powerlim you both if Sleepless flips scum per my vision esrlier.

But for now I have Swedish Fish.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Mare »

Lying about dreams is easy towncred tbh. Advanced strategy.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2832 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Flow
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Mare »

In post 2836, catboi wrote:
In post 2828, catboi wrote:only a true weirdo fakeposts about mafia game dreams as scum
In post 2830, Mare wrote:Lying about dreams is easy towncred tbh. Advanced strategy.
I don't see the contradiction
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Mare »

Dream team is town.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Mare »

Can we just make Andante claim and move on the noise ratio is fucking atrocious in here and her posts are too ... much to process.

~

I haven’t thought about this game much ‘cause of dance game.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3287 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Mare »

Also I’m a little ? right now at the Datisi push.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3291, Datisi wrote:am i the only one who finds midway's push on me *really* sketchy here? like singling me out of "being lazy" and characterizing my oed play the way he did is, uh. yikes.
Yes because I literally cared less about the vote and did so openly lmao.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3288, Andante wrote:
In post 3285, Mare wrote:Can we just make Andante claim
lmao cause that's a towny idea
You’re one PR in the bucket.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3296 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3294, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3250, catboi wrote:
In post 3238, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: catboi
This guy is scum and I bet that's why Faker was killed
Ah, there it is
fuck off I can push you without it being some grudge-related thing you always try to make it out to be
Touchy.

Why’s he scum other than the kill then?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3298, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3296, Mare wrote:
In post 3294, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3250, catboi wrote:
In post 3238, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: catboi
This guy is scum and I bet that's why Faker was killed
Ah, there it is
fuck off I can push you without it being some grudge-related thing you always try to make it out to be
Touchy.

Why’s he scum other than the kill then?
I think the way he maneuvered around the wagons day 1 was scummy now that we have some flips
Okay so where at?
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Mare »

Power.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3306 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Mare »

I don’t really want to go for the Pooky/Mena slot.

Might just vote Flow/Alyssa after a bit.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Mare »

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3474 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Mare »

It feels physically impossible to care about this game for some reason and also I forgot to neighborize someone so I’m in anti-fun mode.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: SirCakez

This never changed so whatever happens my vote’s here stare at it a lot if I get voted out please.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Mare »

Yeah I thought there was more time and I was lazy and didn’t submit it so.

Can do it tonight if I live if not shrug.

edit: Because I had all of my focus into a scumgame that left me not even checking anything else and by the point I am so distanced from a game I’d rather do other things, thought we had more time, woke up and didn’t and shrugged like “whoops”.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:47 am

Post by Mare »

I have like exactly one or two stances this game anyways so it’s not like people are missing out on a riveting solve from me.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3482 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Mare »

Okay let’s put your money where your mouth is.

People gave me cred. I didn’t ask for it.

You’re sitting in the 2nd place freaking out over me forgetting something.

I’m willing to die and have my corpse stare you in the face when it flips town neighborizer, and have the rest of the town stare you down for these posts.

(:
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3484 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Mare »

Like do you genuinely think I’m a moron who wouldn’t just use my ability and like... you know... do the thing I’m good at and just play in a neighborhood.

There’s no fucking way you believe this lol.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Mare »

“Sorry I need you to have a perfect memory about stuff otherwise it doesn’t make sense to me and die.”

Like fuck off.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3627 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Mare »

I don’t really think this is scum!Mena.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3679 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Mare »

The same can be said about... pretty much every claim here given the odds of it being town or scum.

Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Mare »

Cakez wagon Cakez wagon Cakez wagon.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3747 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Mare »

I'm like always "around" but choose not to post often.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 3748, Andante wrote:
In post 3745, Mare wrote:Cakez wagon Cakez wagon Cakez wagon.
you have a reason? or is it just cause it's funny?
I've been trying to kill Cakez literally all game.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 3750, Andante wrote:
In post 3747, Mare wrote:I'm like always "around" but choose not to post often.
fun, you didn't want to jump in when dats/ss were roasting me for claiming? you're more than welcome to jump into stuff like that...
Why would I care.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Mare »

In post 3751, Andante wrote:
In post 3749, Mare wrote:
In post 3748, Andante wrote:
In post 3745, Mare wrote:Cakez wagon Cakez wagon Cakez wagon.
you have a reason? or is it just cause it's funny?
I've been trying to kill Cakez literally all game.
I know, and one of your early reasonings was like "it's funny" or something, so I was just wondering if there's actually something there that you sr, and like a reason we should get cake
Bad vibes, bad early tone, floating around and not doing a lot.

Pot to kettle on the last point but dude's mafia.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Mare »

You'll have a good read eventually. *Pat pat.*
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3756 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Mare »

Or you'll flip scum but that's down the road.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Mare »

Andante’s not worth really questioning. If she’s still alive in a few days just lim her without thinking about it.

I still think Cakez flips scum.

Also given Pooky’s... departure (yes I’ve been burned by this logic before and it sucks) and Mena being busy like all the time now I think the scumreads there are kind of just the lazy low content ones.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3789 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Mare »

My yolo-whatever solve is something stupid like skitter/Andante/Cakez all doing a ring of protection around one another alleviating pressure.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3790 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3788, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Mare who do you want a wagon on
Cakez
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Mare »

He’s V/LA so it won’t bring a lot reactionwise probably but it’s more like just kill him and move on.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3793 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3792, Andante wrote:
In post 3789, Mare wrote:My yolo-whatever solve is something stupid like skitter/Andante/Cakez all doing a ring of protection around one another alleviating pressure.
that solve??? no WAY skitter is maf, possibly cakez, but skitter isn't
+10 magic resistance.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3794 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3732, Andante wrote:
In post 3727, skitter30 wrote:I dont think the full scumteam is in you, nsg, catboi, cakez
And the game is still kinda and dead and still without wagons ... makes me think scum are either v complacenr or under the radar

Feel better andante <3

Pedit that wasnt abt u, ur one of the reads i'm *not* questioning rn
Thanks <3
lol ok cool! I was like, FAM...
I think scum is very under the radar, this entire day 2 has been like me dats ss and you talking, others poke their head in probably just to avoid prod timer, then dissapear, thus I've been trying to get dats/ss to like actually work with me for a second on sorting half the table

I really do think cakez town
and if you = alyssa
alyssa,nsg,cat... I probably wouldn't disagree with a single one of them being maf, but I'm not too sure on that being the team lol

I need to read midwaybear, I have no notes there, my notes say I sr nsg and mare for posts like 700-800... long ago. these are old notes lol
In post 3792, Andante wrote:
In post 3789, Mare wrote:My yolo-whatever solve is something stupid like skitter/Andante/Cakez all doing a ring of protection around one another alleviating pressure.
that solve??? no WAY skitter is maf,
possibly cakez,
but skitter isn't
Lmao.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3796 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Mare »

You have little internal consistency in the way you think about things and jump from one statement to another.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Mare »

I read Cakez as faking most of his anger/paranoia tbh.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3801 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Mare »

In post 3800, Andante wrote:
In post 3796, Mare wrote:You have little internal consistency in the way you think about things and jump from one statement to another.
uhh there's plenty of consistency, I just don't say exactly every thought lol
Thank goodness we’re mind readers.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Mare »

V/LA few days sick.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3906 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Northsidegal

SHrug and throwing up of hands to keep game moving.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3982 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Mare »

UNVOTE:

Will vote whatever wagon whenever unless the malaise around my brain lets up beforehand.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4061 (isolation #196) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Mare »

Zzz.

Back to bed.
Mare