Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3692 (isolation #400) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Andante »

could've put those quotes in spoilers, but mehhh don't really care right now, like, is it bad I could see SS being town like this? idk hopefully I'm dead before I have to deal with sorting him
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (isolation #401) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3693, Something_Smart wrote:Did you just search my 181-post ISO for the word "draft" and find 9 examples to prove that I do nothing but talk about the draft
ye. I tried top, but that was a no go, too many, went for draft instead, tbh all I even remember from you this game for why I've been maf all game has been cause I'm top of draft
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3697 (isolation #402) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3640, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3629, Datisi wrote:okay, *why*
Top draft is decently correlated with being scum, her play has done nothing to shake me off of that, scum presumably made two kills and neither was aimed at the top 3 (which I believe is fairly rare? might be worth checking the stats there), she's been playing up how she is a known PR and how much that matters and then she claims under basically zero pressure with zero info, her reaction to the double kill was pretty awkward and may have betrayed knowledge that it was a scum vig, and now she's shading me off of Mena associatives rather than push me directly which may be to avoid OMGUS accusations.
yeah what about it? I thought it was funny I was a known pr? it's why I was claiming bp on day 1 lol like I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say to this, like, not taking into acount anything serious I've said? ok, and? Don't like posts I thought were funny/was having fun? ok.. shading you off mena? I mean, I don't exactly tr you, nothing you've done couldn't be easily replicated by scum! you, like idk, I also don't sr you enough to tunnel you yet, but you're definitely a lot different from the fish game so mehh, and I can definitely see town you being like you are I guess? idk, I'm not sorting you now, and I mean, ideally we're trying to solve for a scum here, not this back and forth whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #403) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3716, northsidegal wrote:sorry for the absence, reviewing time
what did you learn from your review?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #404) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Andante »

I've been thinking about something, I think mare is maf here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (isolation #405) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 49, Mare wrote:I town.
In post 2072, Mare wrote:Image

I town.
Like, I don't recall much actually from mare, and since I learned who she is, I don't tr the self vote thing where she got mad selfed, and that was that. everyone called her town for it, uhhh I don't think she's actually done much this game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #406) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3474, Mare wrote:It feels physically impossible to care about this game for some reason and also I forgot to neighborize someone so I’m in anti-fun mode.
like, town or maf, I'd believe this was true, half the time when I'm maf I'll forget to do a night action, it's usually on my partners to submit whatever, idk if it's a common thing, like, I forget as maf, never as town, town is like, I instantly send something in
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #407) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm probably gonna get roasted for something said, but like, I do think mare is maf, partners? I couldn't tell you right now, I'm drunk, and for some reason thought it'd be a good idea to give some honest thoughts here, like, it's not that Mare has done nothing, it's like, I feel like there's minimal actual content there, lots of fluffy posts, pushing cakez cause lols? like that's the most game related I could really find. I think I wanna look outside those who have been pretty active lately, like, it's much easier for maf to hide in the shadows. Again, the 2 most active people died, something tells me at least 2/3 of these maf prefer silence
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3725 (isolation #408) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Andante »

the 2 separate "I town" posts.. like I think when I'm maf I'll say "I'm town" a million times, as if I'm trying to convince myself that I am in fact town, idk if it's a thing others do too, no freaking way I read other games right now for anyone. I'll probably revisit Mare tomorrow, but decided I had to just put this read out there. can't believe I actually went through her ISO for yall... fam I have a terrible headache, had it before a drink, so now I'm half out of it, headache, exhausted, will probably be fine tomorrow lol been a long day actually. fun fact I took a long nap and feel exactly the same. also my reads this game are trash, but this Mare read... I can feel it in my bones. it's right. Mare is mafia!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (isolation #409) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3723, skitter30 wrote:I think i'm townreading scum
NO! SKITTER! NO!! I'm not maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (isolation #410) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Andante »

Anytime I open my mouth I seem to just dig a hole for myself lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (isolation #411) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3727, skitter30 wrote:I dont think the full scumteam is in you, nsg, catboi, cakez
And the game is still kinda and dead and still without wagons ... makes me think scum are either v complacenr or under the radar

Feel better andante <3

Pedit that wasnt abt u, ur one of the reads i'm *not* questioning rn
Thanks <3
lol ok cool! I was like, FAM...
I think scum is very under the radar, this entire day 2 has been like me dats ss and you talking, others poke their head in probably just to avoid prod timer, then dissapear, thus I've been trying to get dats/ss to like actually work with me for a second on sorting half the table

I really do think cakez town, and if you = alyssa
alyssa,nsg,cat... I probably wouldn't disagree with a single one of them being maf, but I'm not too sure on that being the team lol

I need to read midwaybear, I have no notes there, my notes say I sr nsg and mare for posts like 700-800... long ago. these are old notes lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (isolation #412) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3731, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Like just from what I heard about how day one went, that's a very bad sign for how the game realistically is going to play out from here

Whenever day ones are lethargic and just go down to the wire as the only real content, that generally gives town not enough info to properly PoE the game down late

It's kinda tricky to solve this without somehow fixing the lethargy itself and idk how to do that here atm
D2 is way slower than D1 was
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #413) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Andante »

SS has been better on D2 than D1, but other than that, I haven't gained any new info
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3737 (isolation #414) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3730, skitter30 wrote:I am requestioning dats and mare now tho
dats voting me with SS for the tracker claim had me going like "what the heck are you doing?" but I'm not dealing with dats right now, I SR mena more, and I'm just going with pooky and dats aren't scum together, even though they very well could be
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (isolation #415) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm not very confident in dats town, but I'm not voting dats here, nor am I jumping on a cake wagon

I have 0 clue what happened with the wagons. I ignored people and just yelled "VOTE SLEEPLESS" a bunch lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (isolation #416) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mare
I'm doing this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #417) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Andante »

lmao you're here now? hello Mare!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #418) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3745, Mare wrote:Cakez wagon Cakez wagon Cakez wagon.
you have a reason? or is it just cause it's funny?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (isolation #419) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3747, Mare wrote:I'm like always "around" but choose not to post often.
fun, you didn't want to jump in when dats/ss were roasting me for claiming? you're more than welcome to jump into stuff like that...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #420) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3749, Mare wrote:
In post 3748, Andante wrote:
In post 3745, Mare wrote:Cakez wagon Cakez wagon Cakez wagon.
you have a reason? or is it just cause it's funny?
I've been trying to kill Cakez literally all game.
I know, and one of your early reasonings was like "it's funny" or something, so I was just wondering if there's actually something there that you sr, and like a reason we should get cake
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #421) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Andante »

mmmmk and I'm just going to bed now, not gonna deal with this, I have words, but that's a tomorrow issue. I stand by my mare sr. I believe she's not town here. Probably just maf with a plan to push cakez all game as "content"

Goodnight all!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #422) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

if people want a nsg wagon I'm down for that to put pressure there, but I sr Mare and Mena, so anywhere in Mare/Mena/NSG I'm good with
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #423) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3778, catboi wrote:I finally actually took a dive into something_smart's holiday dance party ISO and I have to admit the confidence with which he's pushing his Andante read in the face of consensus here isn't really like his scumgame at all. I felt he was mostly treading water and advancing soft paranoia cases on people, having a few correct townreads, not really pushing aggressively at all. I saw some of that in his day 1 here but what he's doing now is very different to that. He spends time doing fake analysis stuff going over pairing the basically fill space and look like he's solving (good trick, btw). Here he has...actual scumreads. I guess part of that was why I took issue with skitter's read on him because I don't think him townreading sleepless is at all unlike something he'd do as scum and that's a weird basis for a read in general but looking at the rest of his play I'm actually coming around to him being town, god help me.
well this makes me feel better for going "he's pushing me as tracker right now?? probably town"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #424) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

uhhh probably? but I know he definitely wasn't a top sr
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3786 (isolation #425) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3784, Mare wrote:I think the scumreads there are kind of just the lazy low content ones.
sounds like my kind of scumread!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (isolation #426) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3785, catboi wrote:
In post 3783, Andante wrote:uhhh probably? but I know he definitely wasn't a top sr
I'm pretty sure you literally had him in a solve
probably, but others had to flip scum first before I went there, did we not see my top 2 SRs flip town? 1 TR flipped town, so that's cool.. 33% accuracy on reads...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (isolation #427) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3789, Mare wrote:My yolo-whatever solve is something stupid like skitter/Andante/Cakez all doing a ring of protection around one another alleviating pressure.
that solve??? no WAY skitter is maf, possibly cakez, but skitter isn't
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (isolation #428) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I'm pretty sure cakez is town, that hasn't changed. my TRs have flipped maf before... Skitter is a much stronger tr
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #429) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3796, Mare wrote:You have little internal consistency in the way you think about things and jump from one statement to another.
uhh there's plenty of consistency, I just don't say exactly every thought lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #430) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, yall already roast me for saying what I want to say, so why would I want to share my hot takes/every little thought?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #431) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Northsidegal
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #432) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Andante »

this is real exciting! like, I honestly tr Alyssa and cat's nsg votes here, we either need something from nsg, or we yeet. showing up, saying you're gonna read, then saying nothing? that's like exactly what I do as maf lol "I'll read later"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (isolation #433) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Andante »

So I'm bored as heck, headache is gone, guess I'm casing nsg here, cause like, no one is doing anything, and there's probably a reason we want to pressure nsg
In post 902, northsidegal wrote:
In post 842, Something_Smart wrote:Actually I kinda want to go back and look at the numbers selected by scum in the 5th position because that feels like not a coincidence.
that seems like it could be the position of "pick a high number to avoid the single digit collisions but still end up near the top". i imagine the prototypical scumteam draft is either all three low or two low one hedge like that, so post-hoc i can see how it makes sense
^Reading this from nsg makes me feel like maf heavily discussed numbers, and then after seeing draft heavily discussed roles and who'd probably claim what, like, this comment feels more like a maf comment than a town comment to me. So that would likely make SS town, and nsg maf jumping in like "ah yes, I can talk numbers too!! I am knowledgable! cause we just talked a lot about numbers in maf chat"
In post 903, northsidegal wrote:i realize that this is like a weird cryptic comment, but andante if you are town this game then i look forward to playing with you as scum - i believe there's a tell that might work on you, and it's one of my favorite tells to use.
^ I'm not even sure what this is saying, but it's a weird comment, like I remember the tell thing that gets brought up later, along with this giant meta dive thing for why I'm town. Like, I don't think it was even doubted that I was town thus far, so maf loses nothing by towncasing a universal tr, I'll come back to this thought in a few posts.
In post 1135, northsidegal wrote:I mean like all of this makes sense to me, or at least I understand her

Spoiler:
In post 958, Mare wrote:Okay, my counterpoint:

I viscerally felt that SirCakez was scum from the moment he began posting in a previous game. I cop checked him N1 and he was elimmed the next day.

Why should I ignore it when I get the same exact feeling from his posts here? Should I not immediately press on something familiar when I am familiar with it as scum?
In post 960, Mare wrote:And, let me say, once more.

I really don't give a fuck if he's catching up. People do it. I dislike it. Whatever.

I dislike what he's saying.
In post 963, Mare wrote:
In post 962, skitter30 wrote:
In post 958, Mare wrote:Okay, my counterpoint:

I viscerally felt that SirCakez was scum from the moment he began posting in a previous game. I cop checked him N1 and he was elimmed the next day.

Why should I ignore it when I get the same exact feeling from his posts here? Should I not immediately press on something familiar when I am familiar with it as scum?
i mean your visceral feeling is: a) not something you brought up as part of any of this earlier in this convo b) not something that i feel/vibe/have any opinion on
so it's just like ok?

and my response is basically, again, you're scumreading him for something that's nai, and i'm a little surprised that you're not seeing why i think it's nai
I don't believe the things he's saying are NAI. To say you dislike/like something, to invoke tone, means you are providing your opinions on someone. And that's AI.
In post 965, Mare wrote:To say "I dislike this, I find it weird," to place a vote because of that? How is that NAI?
In post 966, Mare wrote:Like you want to be ? but you're sitting here saying that he hasn't done anything AI which is patently false soooo.

Honestly it almost seems like a like funhouse mirror version of the conversation we were having. You're arguing that some feeling she has is nai and she's saying it isn't, sort of like what I was saying to you.

Also it's just weird to me to see you say "you're scumreading him for something nai" when she explicitly says she's talking about a feeling and not just like catching up or whatever
^ I feel like this is maf, knowing Mare is town, trying to get Mare on maf's side, like "hey, I know you're town. join my side." it's not really trying to convince anyone that mare is in fact town, but instead just "I know mare is town"

In post 1136, northsidegal wrote:Also given new information about who mare is this doesn't seem to resemble what I know of her scumplay
^ more "I know she's town" but nothing to actually convince anyone
In post 1568, northsidegal wrote:back and catching up sorry, anyone want to get my super hot takes on things as i'm reading up
"I'm catching up, but I'm not gonna share much that I learn from this catch up"
In post 1570, northsidegal wrote:having done a bit of meta diving my townread on andante has been strengthened and i now actually think that flow trap is probably town (despite having leaned towards him being scum after reading through the thread but before doing the meta dive).

i used to be of the opinion (and i suppose that i still am) that you should sort of keep some meta tells close to the chest so that you can re-use them later or people don't adapt to them, but i don't think that i play enough for this to still be relevant for me. plus, i probably need something to actually talk about anyways rather than just giving some boring reads and then dipping out.

one thing that stood out to me a lot was andante's very strong reaction not even to being voted, but to even the insinuation that she might not be town.

Spoiler:
In post 713, northsidegal wrote:
In post 709, Andante wrote: Ummm I think my town games speak for themselves lol uhhh the games here... most games are things I've replaced into, but why iseveryone so concerned about scum!Andante?? I literally die tonight scum knows I'm a pr lol plus I've actually been doing stuff,
so we're not entertaining this andante!scum idea
I think that this sort of reaction is a little extreme, or at least is uncalled for given how "soft" my posts on the subject so far have been.

The literal very first words in my post that you quote there is "without even necessarily disagreeing with the townread". In other words, the questions that I'm asking skitter there are really more a probing of skitter herself rather than any sort of conversation specifically regarding you – if even
that small of a level
of tangentially questioning your alignment makes you uncomfortable, I'm not really sure what to say.
In post 712, Andante wrote:Ok, now I'm addressing that "you can't read andante the way you are" crap...
Unless you have some sort of solid "Andante in this game as scum did exactly this" I do not want to hear 1 more time... "you can't TR andante if you don't know her scum game"

Personally, I think my scum games are pretty good, I'm proud of them, however, just cause I'm not terrible scum, it doesn't mean we need to start tossing around "Well she's from EM" "look up meta!!" seriously. I am here to solve the game. and that is what I'd like to do. I'm not solving my alignment. If you want to dig through my games, have at it. Make sure it's actually over though.

But I do not want to hear 1 more post about how someone else isn't allowed to TR me cause they haven't read one of my scum games...
page 28 was angering me

like i said in that post, i felt like this was a surprising or extreme reaction in proportion to the posts that i had made, but i didn't immediately know how to interpret it: as some kind of scum sensitivity to her position as a consensus townread being questioned, or as a genuine example of this one meta trait that would indicate that she's town. having done a little bit of meta review, i think that it's more likely to be the latter. the "meta trait" is this (datisi might actually remember this one, i just now realized that i brought this up in that white flag game that i played horribly in) – certain people may tend not to get eliminated as town very often. often, the type of people who tend not to get eliminated as town are the ones who really dig their heels in and fight
a lot
when that becomes a possibility for them as town. sometimes you can tell that these kinds of players are scum because, when being pushed for elimination, they don't fight as hard as they typically do as town – i first learned about this tell when nachomamma used it in a bombshell case on myself actually, because i was getting pushed but didn't really seem to have a lot of heart in fighting it.

based on what i saw of andante's other games, my estimation is that the reaction that she had in this game to what i was saying is more likely to be an example of that sort of strong desire to not be eliminated as town than it is some kind of scum reaction. i guess i'm sort of wasting my breath here anyways because nobody really seems to disagree that she's town?? i don't know, i just actually like this tell a lot, it's fun to talk about and i'm now the mafia equivalent of an old person who just wants to tell people stories from their past so just let me have this
^ "2 posts after I told yall I'm catching up, I tell you how I meta dived on Andante, and I'll talk about this tell I learned than means andante is town!" like, nsg seems to fill space by talking about me, when a read on me day 1, didn't really matter... I think it's just to fill space, and "look busy" tbh
In post 1571, northsidegal wrote:as for flow trap i'll try to be a bit less wordy and just get to the point (and also i guess keep the amount i say proportional to my degree of confidence?), it seems like he has more fun as town and is more serious as scum and this game seems to match the former rather than the latter.
^ "Now for my read on a non universal tr, I'm gonna use like no words to call them town" like, I just don't like how I think I (Andante) am the only one NSG explains a read on, like, yeah, I'm typically an easy read sure. I had like no heat day 1, I don't think anyone was considering me for the chopping block, yet giant cases on me as to why I'm town?? looking back, it feels super unnecessary.
In post 1572, northsidegal wrote:i agree with the logic that SS as scum would be trying more to look towny and it matches my memory of playing against (and losing against) him as scum, but at the same time it feels bad to actually put someone down as town based on that reasoning. so i guess i can just continue putting the problem of reading him off
^ I already think scum!NSG earlier slipped that SS was town, so maf here going "yeah SS town, but I'm not commiting to a read till later" like honestly, SS's day 1, I SRed most of it, his day 2 has been a lot better, but "I can't tr someone off this reasoning that I know they're town... so I'm giving a later read" ehhhh I think I'm being sold on the idea NSG is maf here
In post 1573, northsidegal wrote:i guess i'm somewhere around here

{nsg}
{andante, flow}
{IV, mare, SS}
{skitter, cakez, SA, pooky, faker, datisi} - null
{midway}

i predict that i will probably scumread sleepless assassin after he makes his big post. really don't know how to feel about datisi – i see all of the things that people are prodding him over and i see his responses and and i understand his responses completely and despite maybe seeming unlikely on the surface i feel like i relate to how all of them could be genuine... but i don't know if that makes him town or just means that the things people are pushing him for aren't actually scummy. in other words, i don't really read his posts as towny, but none of the reasons people seem to be giving or talking about for him being scum really resonate with me.

midway still seems scummy but i'm unsatisfied voting there with such a large null pool to sort.
ehhh guess I don't like that "here's a readslist, but I'm not really explaining my midway SR, told you why I TRed people"

So if I had to guess, NSG maf, did not TR a partner, TRed the "universal TRs" like, I kept calling flow town cause why not, looking at NSG's "reads" it's like "Oh, Andante TRs flow? ok, yeah flow is town" doesn't seem to question flow like at all, so NSG is likely maf, not with flow, knows flow town, thought flow was obv town. cause if flow was a partner, there's no way NSG wouldn't be like "uhhh actually I sr flow" so that leaves NSG as partners with Skitter/Cakez/Pooky/Dats/midway, and honestly, that's probably not far off, like, I TR skitter, taking her out. Maf is NSG and 2/3 are in Cakez/Pooky(Mena)/Dats/Midway, that's a pool I'd believe...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (isolation #434) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Andante »

So tldr: I'm pretty sold on NSG being maf and Cakez/Pooky(Mena)/Dats/Midway is gonna contain 2.
(meant to add tldr to post above)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (isolation #435) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3811, Andante wrote:So tldr: I'm pretty sold on NSG being maf and Cakez/Pooky(Mena)/Dats/Midway is gonna contain 2.
(meant to add tldr to post above)
ooh catboi got forgotten, not 100% sure how to interpret that, but no way maf forgets their partner, so I'm still sold on NSG + 2 of cake/pooky/dats/midway

which makes this a fairly easy game, only Mena has not been here and I still haven't looked at midway...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3815 (isolation #436) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3813, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3810, Andante wrote:^ I feel like this is maf, knowing Mare is town, trying to get Mare on maf's side, like "hey, I know you're town. join my side." it's not really trying to convince anyone that mare is in fact town, but instead just "I know mare is town"
Eh this was to me and doesnt bother me so much tbh, she was trying to explain her mare read

I'm really kinda more concerned with where she went wrong on sleepless and how she's viewing the game after the fact
I mean, it's stuff TRed about Mare, which ehhh I'm half tempted to just sheep the cake wagon, and if that's maf, autovote nsg, but if cake is town.. idk so uhhh I think NSG >Cake is the better idea
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #437) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Andante »

Unless people want to play, can we just flip NSG here? like, no one is doing anything. is that cause what? they agree with this wagon? they disagree and hope ignoring makes it go away??? idk I’m too drunk for this tonight, but like come on people, let’s do something… if you tr NSG speak up… if you have any thoughts… share…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (isolation #438) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Andante »

midway just being here is starting to make me tr him. so maf is nsg and a 2/3 of cake/mena/dats. gg easy game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (isolation #439) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3820, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3817, skitter30 wrote:idk why this whole game feels like molasses and like we can't do anything
imagine if we're all just town arguing with each other
I mean, mena + nsg are likely 2, so yes… town is arguing with town here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (isolation #440) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3822, skitter30 wrote:i think we are

i really do want town-nsg to share her thoughts but i'm kinda reaching my limit for how long we can wait for her, the day has been open for close to 5 irl days and in that time we've basically had 2 posts promising content without any
there’s a point where it’s like, no way this is town nsg, town nsg would have given some sort of content last night, knowing she’s said nothing d2
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (isolation #441) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Andante »

there’s no way nsg is town, uhh when i’m done making cookies I want to look into cake and dats, cause if I’m right on nsg + mena/cake/dats and it is nsg+mena, that means dats/cake is carrying, but it’s not likely pooky+dats both pick 1… and mena nsg cake feels too easy… idk, need to finish my cookies then I’ll look at that, but I don’t get why it feels like minimal effort from so many…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #442) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Andante »

yeah so… I lied, not looking into dats/cake till tomorrow, i mean, at least I started with good intentions lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #443) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Andante »

hmmmm right yes your vote is here. been here first. I don’t like how I have a 3/3 lol cause that means it’s wrong. nsg/mena/cake… hahahaha well uhh i’m still flipping nsg, there is absolutely 0 effort to care/tell us when we’ll even get reads from that slot, could be frozen maf at this point? idk. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO DO STUFF….
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (isolation #444) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Andante »

you can not possibly still think I'm maf....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (isolation #445) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Andante »

how about we just yeet nsg and deal with tomorrow later? like, the 2 posts we got were literally "don't replace me! I'm here!" if nsg was town, she'd have actual intentions, like skitter didn't even ask her a hard question "what are your thoughts now that Sleepless flipped town" minimal effort to answer...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (isolation #446) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Andante »

actually. if we wanted to spice things up maybe...
VOTE: catboi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #447) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

if catboi flips maf, my reads are super wrong somewhere, if he's town, it's just a simple nsg/mena/maybe cakez... 3rd one I'm not so sold on
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (isolation #448) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3857, Datisi wrote:now we at least have one player that is forced to react to something.
and nsg completely ignored votes when she showed up, probably cause she never intended to actually do stuff...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3860 (isolation #449) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

cat wagon could get real spicy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (isolation #450) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

we were voting, she showed up and left?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (isolation #451) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3716, northsidegal wrote:sorry for the absence, reviewing time
oh nvm, this game has been a blur, nothing happened...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (isolation #452) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

guess cat wagon is too spicy. VOTE: northsidegal
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (isolation #453) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

still have 5 more days of this...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #454) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

I'm just gonna put down my gut thoughts for everyone and call it a day, I do think I'm wrong somewhere, but 2 of my SRs aren't even trying so uhhh fun stuff, this list isn't in order

skitter30 - I'm pretty certain she's town, my strongest tr here, if I'm wrong here, I'm quite sure I'm never finding maf this game

Something_Smart - Probably town, if he's maf it's probably like skitter/dats/ss in which case I'm never catching that anyways. on one hand, I don't think he pushes me for being tracker as maf, on the other hand, I don't think he's really had strong reads outside me this game, so it's not hard to just tunnel me all game as maf, I do like how he's like "look at the reactions I got!" like, I don't see a cake+SS team based on how Cake reacted lol, that would've probably been in scumchat like "dude! wtf you doing?" lol

Datisi - I don't know how to read you, you could be maf, could be town. I just need people that would make sense as your partner before I'd be ok going "dats maf!" like, I have town points and maf points here, hopefully I'm dead before I have to commit to a read on dats, or I just track him and catch him! lol

SirCakez - I probably just need to sit down and ISO him, I don't think anything I've seen thus far is hard to fake as cake!maf, if people really want a cake wagon, and had actual reason not the "wagon for lolz" that was said earlier, I'd have to ISO before I hopped on that.

catboi - I don't think I've really looked into him recently, I know I had an early town lean here, cat + faker TRs were my 2 confident reads early. faker town makes me think cat likely also town.

Alyssa The Lamb flow trap - I want to say I TRed flow, still need to look at flow's scumgame to be certain, I'm not really TRing Alyssa, but if flow is town, so is Alyssa

northsidegal - probably maf, looking back at D1, it feels like a lot of her reads were copying mine, maybe she had some of them first though, but I don't feel like town would towncase me while everyone else already TRs me, then kinda just brush off other reads, feels a lot like she took my reads and used those to shape hers, similar reason that I SRed Sleepless for though, so I'm kinda nervous here, but if she doesn't wanna show up/try, I'm down to vote her, I know what I need from her to TR her, and the 2 d2 posts aren't enough lmao

Mare - I genuinely do not tr her. honestly, I just feel like she has an aggressive tone this game, which like, I can't interact with, just pushing Cakez, not a huge reason there, "Always here, yet talks when she wants" ehhh I can definitely see her as maf

Menalque PookyTheMagicalBear - neither Pooky nor Mena have even done much

midwaybear - I still haven't ISOd midway, not sure I entirely like the midway posts I've seen though, kinda feels like maf just popping in when they do talk.

innocentvillager - dead town I thought was maf
Sleepless Assassin - dead town I thought was maf

Faker - dead town I thought was town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (isolation #455) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Andante »

mena, what do your reads currently look like?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #456) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Andante »

ummm this may or may not be an issue, but I believe the deadline is the 18th... I won't be around then, and I won't be around the 17th, AND probably won't be here the 16th.. not saying I'm trying to rush a lim, but like, if people could try/we could start heading in a direction of a vote, that'd be great. I'm not opposed to yeeting whoever does the least, but like, this "wagon for reaction" stuff, ehh need some serious wagons. I thought nsg was a serious wagon, but the way people are talking makes it seem not serious, truth be told, I don't exactly care where this wagon ends, as long as it's not on like 3 people, I'm fine with it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (isolation #457) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, I'm gonna be V/LA till like the 18th/19th, It's winter break ending, going back to classes and some real life stuff that makes me sad just thinking about, I think celebrating last night kinda really hit home that stuff is happening. (I know none of yall care, but like, the dog and I turn 22 on the exact same day!! yet we're not together for that day... I just thought that was the coolest thing ever, like, 22 months. 22 years... same day!! Why did I agree to raise a dog for 2 years then give it up... ahhh ok, bye. none yall care, and it's too sad to think about right now) I'm still gonna try and check in daily (no clue if I'll be around 16-18.. might be able to be here 17 night to move a vote if needbe, but no promises, that's the 13hr driving day...) After 18/19 I should be fine, these next few days are shaky, and I just don't wanna feel like I *have* to try and talk/ deal with my everchanging reads, cause I'd rather be enjoying these final days with my pup... ahhhh I hate thinking about it,
ok! go team!!! yall got this!! also if anyone wants to tell me if I should try and track maf/town, I'm open to hearing ideas on who I should track, I was thinking go for maf, but who knows
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (isolation #458) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Andante »

Oh, also, I think I'm thinking Mena lim over NSG at the moment
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #459) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Andante »

yoooo that's actually a really good point, if midway is town and flow is town and sleepless town, maf was stuck probably going between wagons, and maybe not taking a hard stance for one, which would make me feel a lot better about voting mena here than nsg, like both mena and nsg did the "im acknowledging I got a prod, but don't replace me" thing, but mena's was worse, like "do I have to read all that...." versus "I intend to catch up" plus if maf was stuck between wagons, I think mena is gonna be a better vote than nsg
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3913 (isolation #460) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: NSG

I want a mena wagon over nsg, I don't think I like this wagon right now, especially with Mare, a SR of mine casually putting NSG at e-1 and not saying that was e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3914 (isolation #461) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Andante »

feels like nsg flips town tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #462) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3915, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: Alyssa The Lamb

Lowkey thinking this is just the best option for forwarding the game

I'll explain later if I have to
none of us want to flip you? I already said I thought your slot was town? not sure how you selfvoting and us voting out a town is even beneficial??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #463) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #464) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Andante »

yall are real exciting!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (isolation #465) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Andante »

what’s wrong with mena vote?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4242 (isolation #466) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by Andante »

i’m here for 4 minutes and only 4 minutes, won’t be here tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (isolation #467) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Andante »

why doesn’t mena work? there’s nothing towny for that slot…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #468) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Andante »

i’m well aware deadline is close, i’m down to vote either of the 2 not voting tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #469) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Andante »

which means i like midway’s vote, thus don’t wanna vote out midway
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #470) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Andante »

if midway is doc, why are we still voting doc?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #471) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Andante »

i sred Mare earlier, idk who kaji is… ughhh really don’t have the time right now, too many questions. just flip mena people, stop voting the freaking doc claim. I die? doc is fake. easy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (isolation #472) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4254, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 4252, Andante wrote:if midway is doc, why are we still voting doc?
a mafia roleblocker would claim doc
have doc save me the tracker. real easy solution. I wasn’t RBed yesterday
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #473) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Andante »

too much opposition to mena. mena is maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #474) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Andante »

tbh i thought skitter doc
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (isolation #475) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Andante »

i really don’t have time for this right now, majorly dislike the minimal effort given to this game by most people… i’m leaving my vote on mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (isolation #476) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Andante »

what? i wanna vote mena?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (isolation #477) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Andante »

vote mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #478) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Andante »

track midway? yeah sure
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (isolation #479) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Andante »

mena wagon mena wagon mena wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #480) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

why are yall so worried about me? midway is gonna go "what? I was supposed to save andante?"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #481) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4292, skitter30 wrote:And midway should be on andante

I thought through it some more, and its not foolproof (esp. in the scum-andante world), but if midway is scum he'll be caught out if andante is town (or they could be scum together, which i think is unlikely)

Cakez is e1 fwiw
scum andante world doesn't exist here, so we good
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (isolation #482) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Andante »

mmmm I see. I'm here.. yeah I also want amena wagon, but we can't do that sooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #483) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Andante »

yall better hope cakez is maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (isolation #484) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Andante »

ooh @midway, plz save me tonight! thanks!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (isolation #485) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Andante »

pagetops can't be missed!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (isolation #486) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Andante »

SS didn’t visit anyone last night
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4375 (isolation #487) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Andante »

i didn’t track doc cause that was a stupid idea if doc died
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (isolation #488) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Andante »

what was wrong with that??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #489) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Andante »

doc dead so it doesn’t matter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (isolation #490) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Andante »

why would i out who i’m tracking??? so dumb… almost as dumb as voting me out
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (isolation #491) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4381, Datisi wrote:WHY WOULD YOU TRACK THE PERSON DEAD LAST IN THE DRAFT
cause he has 0 reason to visit, and maf would likely have him kill
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4485 (isolation #492) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Andante »

ok, I'm out of class now!!!

umm "the information she gave isn't really helpful because it's a no visit."
to me I feel like it's fairly useful, it does make me TR you some more, like, you'd be the most likely to perform the kill if you were maf I feel like, like nothing I said yesterday hinted I'd track you.

so here's my issue with all the "WE TOLD YOU TO TRACK MIDWAY" like, what good does it do if maf knows who I'm tracking?? I fully believed midway was real doc, town or maf, doesn't matter, but if midway was maf, midway would only use doc action on me, not also perform a kill. like, I genuinely don't get why I was supposed to track doc either, cause if I tracked midway, here we are with nothing. at least here, I know SS didn't visit anyone.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (isolation #493) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Andante »

lol yall made it so stressful!!! I was like "ok, I'll give my report, let yall do whatever" then it turned into OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING HOW DARE THE TRACKER NOT TRACK DOC
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #494) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Andante »

mena is still maf, so if yall wanna do a mena wagon today im down
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (isolation #495) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Andante »

I don't like the Kaji "If andante maf, all these people are town" thing like, I haven't flipped red yet, nor am I ever flipping red, so how the heck is that beneficial?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (isolation #496) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4489, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 4486, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:it's pretty dissonant for someone who's pretty widely townread to not do what she's leashed to do when the scumteam helpfully give her an opportunity to indicate that she and midwaybear are TvT
like what exactly is the plan here

I don't get it
what was the plan with me tracking doc in the first place? that's what I don't get, like, midway was 10000% doc, people wanting me to waste a track?? yeah no thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #497) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Andante »

I genuinely think SS is town tunneling me off his idea top of draft is always maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4493 (isolation #498) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mena

can we please do mena wagon today
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (isolation #499) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4494, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4485, Andante wrote:like, what good does it do if maf knows who I'm tracking?? I fully believed midway was real doc, town or maf, doesn't matter, but if midway was maf, midway would only use doc action on me, not also perform a kill. like, I genuinely don't get why I was supposed to track doc either, cause if I tracked midway, here we are with nothing. at least here, I know SS didn't visit anyone.
The point was to confirm midway (or not) ... as we didnt know he was actually doc (vs rb)
Not to catch him.doing the nk

If you didnt see him visiting you he'd be scum and/or scumclaiming and/or rb'ing you
I wasn't RBed n1... I told yall no roleblocker??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (isolation #500) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm lucky doc died? ah thanks. just means I'm next to die... so lucky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4501 (isolation #501) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Andante »

why is no one questioning skitter? I only TRed skitter so much cause I thought skitter doc
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4503 (isolation #502) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Andante »

Is skitter a maf PGO that Faker walked into?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (isolation #503) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4502, skitter30 wrote:You not being rb'd n1 doesnt prove that we dont have an rb ?

Pedit and no, becauze if midway didnt did, we still wouldnt have sorted him because you didnt track him, so we probably flip him today, and after he flips town we probably flip you for failing to confirm him ...
I mean, yall are clearly not good at sorting, do we need a reminder of the cakez speedwagon with no chance to claim? MENA IS MAF. AND PEOPLE ARE REFUSING TO VOTE OUT THAT SLOT FOR WHATEVER REASON
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4507 (isolation #504) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Andante »

Like I can understand people ignoring anything and everything I say, but yall can't keep acting like you are the best at solving here, or how like tracker NEEDED to be on the doc. we have yet to yeet a maf. and if maf has the n3 vig and we yeet town here, I think we lose?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4508 (isolation #505) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, I'm leaning towards mena/dats and I thought mare 3rd until she said something alright, skitter 3rd is a good possibility.

Alyssa is town, SS is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4509 (isolation #506) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Andante »

yes, I'm saying dats and pooky both picked 1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4510 (isolation #507) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Andante »

that's is something I can 100% see them both doing as maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (isolation #508) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Andante »

Flow was town. does no one read anything I say?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4515 (isolation #509) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4513, Datisi wrote: but frankly considering you didn't even track midway and would've made the town enter autoloss if you're town had he not died, i do not have an urge to argue about anything with you
Seriously? if you're town. just seriously?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4519 (isolation #510) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4518, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I feel like I'm reading a very different game than everyone else
I mean, I was having fun, great game, genuinely been trying, but that 1 freaking comment... yeah no thanks, literally makes me not want to play at all. so done. I may or may not be back in 24 hours. Still certain mena flips scum, not like anyone else SRs Mena or is gonna vote mena though, so whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #511) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4522, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: Kaiji
lol yeah I was gonna say 1 more thing, when I saw the list you made, I was like, hold up, Kaj is maf, I 1000% sr them cause of the "well if andante is red, all these people town" stuff, like, nsg wasn't towny, so we have mena, kaj, and a 3rd but yes, I sr kaj, it hard remembering people in a game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4528 (isolation #512) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4523, Datisi wrote:i find it kind of fake that you would get *that* offended at me implying you're not town when (1) you have been saying you were gonna die from d1 and now it's d3 and you're still around, (2) you just admitted to going against essentially cop-checking a scummy slot, (3) you literally said you think i'm scum
uh what? this is me? who I am... literally nothing I've even done here has been fake, are you just mad I called you maf? like, idk what I did to make you mad.. IM SORRY!!! PLZ DON'T BE MAD AT ME...

ughhh I just need a break, this isn't gonna work at all.

Dats. I am town. I've been trying to the best of MY ABILITIES all game. Sorry I'm trash at playing? I'm literally just trying my best, tried to track for maf last night, not sure how it's such a controversial take.
I thought tracker would be fun, but this game is a freaking nightmare, had I know this was how all this worked, I'd have asked to be VT or like picked a high number, cause this is.. no thanks...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4557 (isolation #513) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Andante »

Skitter is PGO who doesn't want to claim it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (isolation #514) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Andante »

OR THE VIG!!!! SKITTER COULD BE THE VIG!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4560 (isolation #515) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Andante »

wait, does this confirm skitter maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4562 (isolation #516) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Andante »

skitter is one of the top 3 rows, 100% picked vig or PGO of those options, if vig, shot a TR... if PGO, Faker walked into skitter... and we'd have to believe watcher went to skitter there, and skitter said nothing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4565 (isolation #517) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Andante »

I don't believe you're not that row...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4569 (isolation #518) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Andante »

if you were the only person to even pick that row? I dont see pgo/vig being such a late pick..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4571 (isolation #519) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4567, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure me claiming is the best thing to do here but i'm not and i'll show you why i'm not when i claim
In post 4568, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Mena is the vig then
probably,
and skitter, why can't you claim? I'm sure maf knows your role if you're not vig/pgo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #520) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4570, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4568, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Mena is the vig then
why mena over catboi/dats ...
catboi neighborizer claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4573 (isolation #521) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean like, day 1 we wanted pooky, then we wanted mena... can we just flip that slot?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (isolation #522) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Andante »

we all know mena maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (isolation #523) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4575, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I think pooky would always want a vig as either alignment
you know that actually makes a lot of sense thinking about it, pooky 100% picked vig lol
the question is, did catboi pick it first?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (isolation #524) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4577, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:actually if both are scum, pooky being vig and catboi being neighborizer would make a lot more sense than a lot of other combos
why would scum want neighborizor?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4581 (isolation #525) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Andante »

like, no one is claiming to have also picked jailkeep/tracker... I definitely picked something scum want...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (isolation #526) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, I wanna flip mena first, but yes this is making a lot of sense
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (isolation #527) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4582, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:catboi's a good enough player to make use of the neighborizer
also realized that could definitely be a lie, like "oh I know neighborizor was picked before me, I'll say that instead of jailkeep"

Cause I can see mare picking it, but I feel like it's not a common role to pick?? flow would pick it lol that does not surprise me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #528) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Andante »

this is the first VC that has catboi actually voting
In post 2464, schadd_ wrote:

vote count 1.8 !

flow trap (5):
skitter30, Datisi, Sleepless Assassin, SirCakez, innocentvillager
Sleepless Assassin (4):
northsidegal, PookyTheMagicalBear, Faker, Andante
SirCakez (2):
catboi, Mare
midwaybear (1):
flow trap
skitter30 (1):
Something_Smart

not voting (1):
midwaybear

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 ends in ------------

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? also in general?
  • deadline will be 48 hours after the replacement lands
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (isolation #529) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Andante »

yoooo I think this is like starting to make sense!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4611 (isolation #530) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4289, Andante wrote:mena wagon mena wagon mena wagon
mena wagon mena wagon mena wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4648 (isolation #531) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Andante »

so like, mena is maf yes?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4649 (isolation #532) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Andante »

I also kinda believe catboi would be town and pick neighborizor to just "get a role" feeling good about cat puts the maf in mena/dats/kaji/skitter. I can see mena/kaji it's the 3rd I'm struggling with.

I hate the comment "maf is doing a great job distancing" umm. mena is maf. distance you say? mena just coasts...

@SS I'd love your thoughts on these 4, like, skitter/dats for maf? uhh idk

like, skitter has been around a lot, when everyone else lurking, she's here. Dats.... idk, probably just gonna yell at me for my read on him again or whatever, but mena and nsg? yeah both maf pretty sure, kaji isn't actually changing my mind too much there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #533) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Andante »

mena maf... can we just vote mena?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4698 (isolation #534) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4697, Kaiji wrote:i think we should be limming in andante/skitter here because

scum chose multitasking

they got roles

scum dont think 50 steps ahead like this.. they wanted to be able to use their roles

UNVOTE:

that being said voting the bottom draft pick is the lowest chance of hitting but i think on a dayplay level SS is scummy still.

im likely going to wait till either mena posts or is replaced to push forward more i dont want to do anything until we get anything from that slot
So you tr Mena?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4699 (isolation #535) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Andante »

lol I'm still confident on nsg and mena maf... Kaji makes me sold on nsg maf even more
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #536) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Andante »

YOU TOWNREAD POOKY?? what posts from pooky?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (isolation #537) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Andante »

Actually, I'm not doing this conversation.

Get mena today, kaji tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4707 (isolation #538) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Andante »

the entire idea of "we must lim in andante/skitter"... like what even...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (isolation #539) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4712, skitter30 wrote:why are u voting her >.>
cause they're maf...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (isolation #540) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Andante »

Like, Kaji can't go explain why pooky is town, instead it's "GET ANDANTE!"

so dumb... if this is how we're playing... maybe I just need to step away, cause I'm not freaking dealing with this. it's not even like half this table is trying, yet I'm trying, convinced mena maf, everyone ignores it, and get this to deal with? yeah no thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #541) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4715, Kaiji wrote:who the fuck chooses tracker for first pick
ME. I DO. ok??
Like I don't understand what I did to anger you so much, but I'm literally not dealing with this.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #542) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, I thought we all picked something, and if anyone picked the same thing we got vt, so of course I picked tracker. who wants tracker??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #543) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Andante »

I just literally can't deal with this right now, like... nah.. maf is probably winning this.
Like, if you tr my #1 sr, why can't you just explain stuff? Especially when you were just voting the person I said visited no one last night... like, I honestly can't and yeah... idk.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (isolation #544) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4729, Kaiji wrote:I have years of experience with andante via other mediums too and i am telling you her scumrange is much wider than you think especially if she is in a comfy spot from the start. she can come off as passionate with reads as scum
How does old me have anything to do with this? you're literally only tunneling me cause I called you maf. which is highly annoying
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4732 (isolation #545) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Andante »

I AM NOT SHADING YOU, LIKE WHAT EVEN?? I'm so not doing this. Might be back, might not be. I just can not deal with this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #546) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Andante »

and uhhh V/LA for the sake of my mental health right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #547) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4737, skitter30 wrote:andante where's the vig?
didn't kaji claim the vig?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (isolation #548) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, seriously, why are you treating me like you are?? this is getting real old..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (isolation #549) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4742, skitter30 wrote:andante i mean this in the nicest possible way but do u understand how this setup works?
yeah I do now, I learned well after the fact about how roles worked, and realized I was getting whatever I picked
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (isolation #550) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4743, skitter30 wrote:andante why do you think i'm looking for a vig if kaiji claimed it ... ?
idk?? look. all I know is mena is maf. Kaji is.. idk right now, I genuinely can not play this game right now. I'm trying my absolute best, but it's like, when stuff starts affecting me IRL as much as this is? it becomes no longer worth my time
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #551) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4748, skitter30 wrote:and how you thought the setup works when you picked your role
I mean I already said it. I thought if multiple people picked the same thing they all got VT, thus I picked tracker, saved the fun stuff for whoever wanted it. Also tracker, easy. I know how that works. now I know it's first to pick it gets it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4753 (isolation #552) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Andante »

no you're fine skitter, you're good. you're the 1 ray of happiness I'm getting right now :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (isolation #553) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4751, skitter30 wrote:why you think i'm looking for a vig if kaiji claimed it
?? idk.. kaji claimed it, people said nsg picks vig. and now you're asking where vig is, so who knows
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #554) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4755, skitter30 wrote:ok and when did you realize that's not how it works

pedit :)

pedit2: ok kaiji is saying nsg *tried to go for vig but is vt*, and we know 2 people died n1. what does that imply abt the game to you?
Pretty soon after daystart and I was joking about being VT, I was like, hang on.. is it even possible for me to be vt?? yeah. good realization lol

ahh so mena is vig or someone is lying, easy. we already knew that. Pooky choosing vig? I'd believe it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4759 (isolation #555) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4757, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4754, Andante wrote:
In post 4751, skitter30 wrote:why you think i'm looking for a vig if kaiji claimed it
?? idk.. kaji claimed it, people said nsg picks vig. and now you're asking where vig is, so who knows
also if kaiji claimed vig did you think he shot soemone n1?

i'm trying to understand what you understand abt the mechanics
well considering I was reading yall go "nsg would go for a hero shot" I assumed kaji vig, and yall were all ok with the vig shot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #556) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Andante »

what's the purpose of this? I never said I was the smartest one here. yeah, day start vs now is a long time... uhhhh past like 72 hours have just been "mena wagon mena wagon mena wagon"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4767 (isolation #557) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Andante »

skitter, you're making me a little suspicious of you with all these questions lol I can't tell you why my brain makes giant leaps in what's happening.. also, how is asking me a million questions the way to finding maf? you and kaji tr mena, so why not tell me why mena is town?? like, surely I die tonight... maf you're gonna make me so sad if that doesn't happen...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4768 (isolation #558) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4766, skitter30 wrote:so i probably just got kaiji to stop pushign you
I thank you so much for that lol, whether you're town or maf.. I don't care, you get to live past today :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #559) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4770, Kaiji wrote:mare + datisi being scum together
pretty likely
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #560) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Andante »

I honestly don't think scum catboi picks neighborizzor, so if he's scum, he's lying about his pick, but I believe the town reason
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4778 (isolation #561) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Andante »

mena is coasting maf though...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4779 (isolation #562) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Andante »

same for mare I think
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4781 (isolation #563) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Andante »

YOOOO THAT'S WHO THAT IS??? lol no it doesn't help at all, but that's too funny
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4822 (isolation #564) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Andante »

aghhhh I'm at a loss, I genuinely don't know what I wanna do here. Like, we have people not even trying to towntell, at least 1 maf is hiding in them, and we have people who are active here. Dats/Skitter/catboi is giving me this like thought that 2 maf are there. just based on how yall are interacting

mare/ss/mena, I'd really love yalls thoughts on where maf is...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4824 (isolation #565) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

neighborizing people isn't hard to "forget" as maf... like, making a hood is not a top priority for maf.. and I'd agree, like, with how much she hasn't been around, definitely not a clearing thing...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4825 (isolation #566) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

see I'm getting good vibes off catboi, why are yall saying cat is best here? why not just yeet mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4827 (isolation #567) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

what incentive does maf have to ensure neighbors happen?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4829 (isolation #568) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, hey she can also just be town who forgot, but either way she's one of the ones like not even trying to towntell nor help find maf here so mehhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #569) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4831, Datisi wrote:
In post 4827, Andante wrote:what incentive does maf have to ensure neighbors happen?
what incentive does maf in 4th spot of the draft even have for picking neighborizer

unless the team is *exactly* skitt/andante/mare and she was the lowest in draft
idk why maf would pick neighborizor at all tbh, look I just wanna vote mena and move on, cause tbh this is a town loss, we have mare/ss/mena not trying, and mena is probably the only maf in that? if there's 2 or more town in that pool, it's an auto loss here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #570) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

Kaji, what's your read on catboi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4839 (isolation #571) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

@SS who is maf/town here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #572) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4842, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4839, Andante wrote:@SS who is maf/town here
I don't know
So like, I think you're town.. definitely need help figuring out who to vote here/whatnot..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4848 (isolation #573) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Andante »

know what I don't understand. skitter was very anti against claiming... like, it was basically softing cop/pgo or whatever... then when it comes time to claiming, skitter claims vt
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (isolation #574) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Andante »

the mena slot has literally given us NOTHING this entire game... even with a replacement, 5000 posts to catch up on?? like why should we not lim mena here..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4851 (isolation #575) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Andante »

remember mena and nsg getting prodded? mena's reaction was significantly worse
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (isolation #576) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4852, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4848, Andante wrote:know what I don't understand. skitter was very anti against claiming... like, it was basically softing cop/pgo or whatever... then when it comes time to claiming, skitter claims vt
i wasn't against claiming and didn't soft anything, i would love to see where you think i did either ...
Like, I'm so not going to go find it, but I definitely recall that, and I believe someone else thought you were softing too, also, what use does town have for jk?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #577) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Andante »

sounds like no one grabbed the cop? pshhh me choosing a role... yeah that's funny
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4858 (isolation #578) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not digging through 5000 posts for it, I am voting mena here and that is that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (isolation #579) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4857, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4845, Andante wrote:So like, I think you're town.. definitely need help figuring out who to vote here/whatnot..
I think I can sit down and think about stuff tomorrow.

But I mean, don't get your hopes up. This table is full of strong players I can't read, and my one serious push was brutally shut down by literally everybody (and was honestly dumb in retrospect anyway).
I mean, something is better than nothing... this is a game of just poe, find town go from there. your serious push on me? lol

Like, I TR Alyssa and catboi and you. a read on dats would be amazing, like, I'm leaning towars dats + skitter maf, but am so not confident in that. Kaji is probably town for last night? idk so I'm thinking dats/skitter/mare/mena has the team. all 4 were on cakez yesterday. skitter/mare/mena were on sleepless d1, dats went flow. means dats is very likely.... ok I'm looking into dats. woooooooooooooo lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (isolation #580) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4860, skitter30 wrote:i mean i think you should have chosen cop, yes
lol idk what that cop even does rip. it's ok!!! we have me as a professional tracker!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #581) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

the idea of figuring out what dats is.... is not a fun idea.. but dats maf just genuinely makes the most sense here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #582) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

like, skitter, especially if you're town, dats has to be maf I think
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #583) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Andante »

before I go deal with 400 posts, does anyone have any good thoughts for town vs scum dats?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #584) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4867, Kaiji wrote:they could be a cop with multiple checks for all we know
no freaking chance of that lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4872 (isolation #585) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4870, skitter30 wrote:i mean i'm sus of him, yes
and he's in the vig pool

but rn i want to focus on catboi and mena

and now i'm going to play D&D so later

pedit yes but i''m p confident he isn't cop either, but we shall see
well I think cat is town, and mena is just mena and I sr mena, but if you're sus of dats, why not focus on him?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4874 (isolation #586) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I don't see why cat is maf, that's probably the biggest thing, cat has also had similar thoughts to the thoughts I'm having
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4876 (isolation #587) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Andante »

I TR him enough to pull him out of my poe? I don't get why you think mena and cat are the 2 best choices here. You know there's 3 maf, who are you thinking is in the running for the 3? or is it just me mena cat?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #588) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not dealing with why cat is town right now, I need to go figure out dats, and then figure out how to word it so people will follow me if I do in fact sr him, but I do recall my early reasons to sr him, so uhhh probably gonna end up scum casing, but I don't like how we're letting mena get by doing absolutely nothing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #589) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Andante »

see, that's my problem, I'm trying way too hard for everyone else not trying... dats who are you thinking is maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4882 (isolation #590) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

hey! I'm trying the best I can with 3 people not even trying to towntell..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (isolation #591) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

I think that reaction means dats maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (isolation #592) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Andante »

so then mena has the pgo/vig... and we just stick to mena?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4887 (isolation #593) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

and get dats tomorrow maybe
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4888 (isolation #594) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

ok wait no, that logic doesn't work
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4890 (isolation #595) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

WAIIIT it's not dats and mena, yeah no... I hate this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4891 (isolation #596) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Andante »

cause dats and mena are both 1, and there's no way both picked the same thing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4892 (isolation #597) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Andante »

this is too complex
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4893 (isolation #598) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Andante »

I need mena here tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4895 (isolation #599) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Andante »

like, my thing is, even with a replacement, that slot is not going to get towny at all. there's 5000 posts... replacement will just be "catching up" pooky wasn't town, mena isn't towny, can we just yeet that slot?

Return to “Completed Open Games”