Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4896 (isolation #600) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Andante »

Like, sure, I can see mena being town, however, just not being here? really isn't helping, like, this play was just "Lets flip low poe people and see what happens!!" 2/3 of them flipped town, and mena is no where to be seen??
In post 4080, Menalque wrote:if town continues exactly like this and it's not like, exactly mwb/catboi/cakez or something then yes big trouble

but with the PRs doing something and that being broadly correct then even if today/tomo are mislims there's still time to turn it around
In post 4081, Menalque wrote:I mean I'm not exactly enthused by PR reliant play but I feel like my chances of sorting non-mechanically are somewhat flawed given rusty-ness and lack of time

I would love to test my theory and we flip one of cakez/catboi and find out but I don't have either the confidence or the presence to try things my way via day play
In post 4086, Menalque wrote:
In post 4082, skitter30 wrote:there's more baitlims in this game than there are available misflips so i'm not super enthused by that strategy
tbh your slot is one of them too ...
yah, I was kind of half figuring that my flip might be one of the ones that would prompt re-eval

re: voting on catboi/cakez. skitt I was barely making it to thread last week, I didn't know the exact wagons. I'm only here now because no students turned up during my last 1.5hrs and so I can be here for a bit while avoiding lesson planning

would you be interested in doing catboi now ?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (isolation #601) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Andante »

like, it turned into "time to just get catboi cause that's the 3rd name I SRed" not even trying to find maf..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (isolation #602) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Andante »

I can't grasp my head around who could even be maf if mena was real....

Like, SS with his claim, I'd buy it, and with my track, him not visiting.. I think he 100% would've done the kill there, I think I kept yelling SS town, maf would've had him kill knowing no chance I track. And Well, Alyssa is town cause well, I TR Alyssa and I TR flow. those are my 2 like lock town. strongest TRs.

If Mena was real, Mena and Skitter are town

Mare, catboi, Datisi, Kaiji
Leaves that as the pool... we're calling cat maf. so 3 left.
I don't think Kaji get that mad at me as town over my play. So if mena was real, the team would literally have to be Mare,catboi,dats

So this is saying top choice maf picked neighborizor, 2nd picked something else and is lying, and last choice was pgo (I think dats went for pgo) I FULLY believe mare is neighborizor regardless of alignment, and I don't think her team lets her pick that first?? unless like catboi is the neighborizor letting her claim it?

like, idk, I don't think any of this makes sense. If mena was cop, why not be more active than talking once a week? I feel like mena has been staying on top of everything though. I don't really buy the claim tbh I'm leaving my vote on mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #603) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Andante »

it's like, mena shows up, not even claiming the type of cop?? just guilties/innos so like, if mena was draft cop, skitter inno just means skitter went for jk like she said, which isn't an inno.. idk what the asctic cop is still haven't looked up asctic. but it's also like, if mena is maf, why enter like that? I'm left with more questions than before mena was here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (isolation #604) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Andante »

oh right lol too much to keep up with
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (isolation #605) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Andante »

I still literally can't wrap my mind around mena being real, but half of me is like, why would maf mena enter like that, but then I think back to Pooky.. he literally didn't care about being voted acted nothing like I'd imaging cop acting, and asctic cop feels like something maf would try to take, just to know whether there's a cop in play or not, ughhh something still doesn't add up. Am I looking at a cat/dats/mare team? I thought cat was town... but wasn't one of my stronger TRs.. Is mena or kaji in that pool.... if mena real, who would kaji replace... too many questions
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (isolation #606) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Andante »

But do we flip cat over mena to see? cause cat is vt, and mena is potentially real. mena checking dats would most likely result in dats maf, and thus I think maf kills mena tonight knowing mena would be checking dats, so then I'm here tracking people.. probably getting useless info. mehhh not sure our numbers allow a mislim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4946 (isolation #607) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

I honestly think we might not have a n3 vig..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (isolation #608) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

but there's not freaking way I flip cat before mena returns, like the way mena said the guilty too.. feels like a reaction test "Do not hammer" like, what are you doing? I also don't wanna wait a year for mena's return
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #609) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

I'd love to hear the direction yall are thinking in with this.. especially like dats/mare, if mena was real, who are the 3 maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (isolation #610) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Andante »

Like, my only hesitation with killing mena here, is I'd 100% die and all that's left is a neighborizor. doesn't give reports, just makes hoods. Yall may not like me, but I give reports. at least leaving mena today makes maf kill either me (the useless tracker) or the universal SR Mena.

I don't think I'd no lim here... cause if no vig, it just loses our mislim right? So I might be down to just yeet catboi and see what happens. Worst case, VT goes, best case Mena is right and we know skitter town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4953 (isolation #611) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Andante »

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (isolation #612) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

so is mena trying to get killed to shoot one of us... cause that might actually be a thing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (isolation #613) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4954, Datisi wrote:
In post 4948, Andante wrote:I'd love to hear the direction yall are thinking in with this.. especially like dats/mare, if mena was real, who are the 3 maf?
if mena is town cop:
skitt town, catboi scum, i'm town, leaves {s_s, andante, alyssa, kaiji, mare}
mare probably town because i don't think anyone but the lowest-drafted scum takes neighborizer
1 in s_s/alyssa, 1 in kaiji/andante
i have no clue actually. by my reads, it'd be s_s/alyssa, but i really don't think scum takes two number 9's
i GUESS i'd have to go with s_s/andante but that is also a stretch and nothing really fits there

also, something i just realized - this game started while holiday dance party was ongoing. i don't think scum!mare would've taken neighborizer here in order to pocket people with it when she had to do that in the dance game as scum to the ic. just like. why
lol ok, I'm glad others reads are making 0 sense with mena real as well lol even if I think there's a chance you're maf... me and ss maf again? XD

Call me crazy, but I half wanna yeet mare
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #614) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Andante »

Mare voted me and checked out, like, Mare honestly has not done much, meaning I think she's only playing the game in hoods? to pocket people
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #615) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Andante »

if mena is venge and maf has n3 vig.. we're doomed
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #616) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4961, skitter30 wrote:Is no-flipping crazy here? Mena is gonna die, or have to come up with another clear also

Pedit if the bracket is in the game its vengeful or n3 vig, it cant be both
hahaha ok cool, not having both is great! umm actually, I might be down to no flip and see what happens tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #617) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

interesting.. just not playing at all? fun

like, for the no flip, I don't see how that's the worst idea, if there's n3 vig, it has to shoot n3 if it plans on shooting, and no one is better than flipping town..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (isolation #618) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Andante »

I'm with skitter on the no lim, anyone else wanna no lim?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (isolation #619) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Andante »

but I'd give mena 24 hours to fix a claim if needbe before we do that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #620) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4908, Menalque wrote:Sorry I haven’t been around but uh, yeah, this may be useful info: i have a hard guilty on catboi
In post 4910, Menalque wrote:VOTE: catboi

It’s still worth not rushing this fyi so don’t put him at e1 cause he’ll prob self to end day
Like, I'd be screaming if I had a guilty... this doesn't feel real at all
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (isolation #621) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Andante »

yeah, not rushing to no lim, for sure. like mena's claim is just like way too casual... you get the PM about being prodded/replaced, but you don't read the day start pm that tells you you have a guilty? no urgency to out it.... Mena has to be venge, and thus if I vote mena, mena shoots me, maf kills mare, and it's VTs vs maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4974 (isolation #622) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4972, Datisi wrote:i absolutely do not want to noflip

mena isn't going to die because his slot will continue to look garbage and we'll be stuck in the same shit tomorrow, except it actually will be mylo
if I'm dead yall will finally believe SS visited no one, and is most likely not maf...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #623) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: mena

even if we lim mena, I probably shouldn't be voting the maf vengeful lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4978 (isolation #624) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4977, catboi wrote:i was going to say i'd rather be yeeted today than be the potential game losing miselim tomorrow but potential n3 vig
if mena is venge... and maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (isolation #625) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Andante »

Like, I genuinely do not believe mena is real, the more I think about it... only tells us about a GUILTY after being prodded? mena definitely saw the guilty earlier
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #626) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4977, catboi wrote:i was going to say i'd rather be yeeted today than be the potential game losing miselim tomorrow but potential n3 vig
cause if you're town, we flip you, flip mena the vengeful tomorrow and lose
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #627) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

and the "don't hammer it" uh what? if you're calling catboi a hard guilty... and you don't want it hammered? is this your SR from reading? meaning you've been here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (isolation #628) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

if mena isn't vengeful, I don't think maf have that slot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (isolation #629) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

GUYS GUYS GUYS I was going about my morning, and I had a thought, I don't think Dats can be maf here actually. which means my reads are just.. yeah. I think dats is up with Alyssa and SS and my strongest TRs and that scares me.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (isolation #630) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Andante »

ok, I'm going back to skitter claiming to have picked jk. so why were we going after me being maf, for picking jk instead of tracker, yet skitter openly claims jk and no one questions her?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (isolation #631) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

@Mena, get back here and explain if your claim is real or not please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4992 (isolation #632) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 4990, Datisi wrote:please tell me your thought process behind me being town because i *really* want to hear it
hahaha see, I'm TRing Kaji for getting all mad at me over I don't remember what, and I remember there was something with you that really angered me as well, so like, I can't just TR kaji but not you, like, I still need to go back for sure, I know there's parts I don't tr you for, but also like, when I ask you for maf if mena were real, and you go through that process to say it's me and ss? ehh I feel like maf you would've went about that differently.

My brain is just too scrambled tbh. I just wanna flip mare for doing nothing, but then that leaves the question of who else? Say mena's claim is real, there's a maf in mena/cat. I liked your comment about scum theater, like, honestly there's been something very off about how people are interacting with cat, like, hmm what if it was a skitter/mena/cat team? bus the one that has like universal suspicion, go "oh yeah skitter town"

like, it ultimately goes down to what I'm TRing kaji for vs you, like, I see no reason I shouldn't tr both yall if I'm TRing 1, but yours is a stronger level tr, like, you're over there all "you aren't actually doing much!" even though I'm genuinely trying, I feel like it'd be a lot easier for maf to just leave me alone/let me lead myself to confusion. Also the IV kill night 1, I don't think you'd have killed the one that was in your pocket that quickly tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (isolation #633) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Andante »

watch this maf team be dats/Alyssa/SS ... if that's the case, skitter, I'm gonna need you to like start taking charge lol same for you catboi... ok, I'm letting this game sit, and we'll see what I think after time away, cause it feels super simple, yet impossible... I still think yall getting cakez was a dumb wagon tbh cakez should still be here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5006 (isolation #634) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Andante »

catboi, are you town here? cause it really doesn't feel like you're trying to consider who is maf here... it's more like "I'm town, trust me! oh and dats can vouch for me!" like, ok, you're town, who does that make maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5007 (isolation #635) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

and I mean, maf is on track for a quick win, so I'm not sure what the entire point of that was... we have yet to lim a maf? cakez wagon was last minute and quick..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (isolation #636) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5000, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I'm thinking out loud
I love that you do this lol keep doing it!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (isolation #637) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Andante »

what's the point of me going on a dying cop?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (isolation #638) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Andante »

again, the logic here.. yall trying to tell me to go on people, what good does it do if I go on someone who will die if town, and if they're not town, I'm dead?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (isolation #639) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

yeah ascetic. I get no tracker report. wasting my ability.. I'm not tracking mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (isolation #640) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Andante »

cause if mena is real, MENA WILL DIE. dead cop and no report for me?? no thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5018 (isolation #641) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Andante »

mena can be scum cop, I really don't get what you're saying? I confirm alive mena is real... doesn't mean those reports are real
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (isolation #642) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Andante »

I do not trust the reports as it is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (isolation #643) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Andante »

So I'm here like "catboi really isn't solving, just doing what dats kinda was doing earlier" and you're trying to change the topic for why I need to track mena? ok whatever I'll tell you I'll track mena. just like midway. I don't like the change in conversation
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (isolation #644) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5020, skitter30 wrote:Pedit why not ....
you trust the "I have a hard guilty but don't vote it out" ???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (isolation #645) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5024, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5018, Andante wrote:I confirm alive mena is real... doesn't mean those reports are real
It makes them much more likely to be, since it eliminates all the scenarios where Mena doesn't really have the cop pair, and even some where he does. Whereas, if you don't track Mena, you are guaranteed no info because he always makes the kill if scum.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
ok fine.. tracking mena

catboi is literally avoiding the "well if I'm town, maf has to be in X"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5032 (isolation #646) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5025, catboi wrote:
In post 5006, Andante wrote:catboi, are you town here? cause it really doesn't feel like you're trying to consider who is maf here... it's more like "I'm town, trust me! oh and dats can vouch for me!" like, ok, you're town, who does that make maf?
I'm sorry I kind of shift into a different mode when someone is claiming a guilty on me in a situation that could very possibly be MELO

I was very obviously trying to figure out who was mafia for a good part of the day prior to this and I don't know why you'd ignore that because I was not immediately outing a 3/3 in the hours after I had a guilty claimed on me

I can try to look back at pooky/mena stuff from the perspective of knowing they're confirmed scum later, assuming he does not come back and go "haha jk it was actually all a test"
I'm trying to find the team that makes the most possible sense. Mare is gonna be thrown in by default for doing nothing, and if I had any idea of what you were thinking, like dats at least said it's me and SS (not sure how that makes sense, but it's a read...) but after the guilty, you like took on this stance of "I'm town, people can prove it!" rather than thoughts about where we should vote. Just like dats was obsessed with how people read him the majority of the game. If I SR you, I'm inclined to just vote you out see what happens, that's really where I'm at right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #647) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5028, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5023, Andante wrote:you trust the "I have a hard guilty but don't vote it out" ???
That's a town mindset fwiw. If Mena wants to catch up/say more he wouldn't want the day ended quickly because he would obviously die if catboi flipped scum.

It is an easy mindset to fake as scum of course, but it's generally pro-town to be cautious in a situation like this.
ok, but mena is responding to the prod PM... ignoring the daystart pm?? doesn't feel towny at ALL to me... if I was cop, I'd at least check my report, then go from there, MEna waited like 4 days to out this guilty? and to say dont hammer it?? not sure how it's believable
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5042 (isolation #648) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Andante »

tbh there's no freaking way I die. I'm too easy to push, and trash at reads
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5051 (isolation #649) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5040, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5035, Andante wrote:ok, but mena is responding to the prod PM... ignoring the daystart pm?? doesn't feel towny at ALL to me... if I was cop, I'd at least check my report, then go from there, MEna waited like 4 days to out this guilty? and to say dont hammer it?? not sure how it's believable
Making claims about activity being AI is always suspect to me given RL factors, but I do think you are right here that town-Mena with a guilty is more likely to proactively check and post his result than scum-Mena who failed to lurk out the pressure and is now trying a different tactic.
it's one thing if these 2 with low activity had towny lines... Mare and Mena have not done much at all this game... neither ISO is good, thus I SR both, also Mare just constantly pushing me? and doing literally nothing else. yeah I SR mare. and mena?? Pooky was asking to die, no freaking WAY he is cop... ok, maybe mena is cop... you don't read a guilty PM and ignore it if you're town... Cop should try and be here, be fairly towny... engage with stuff.. not whatever mena is doing...

Like, we're at the situation we can't end day without Mena coming back and clarifying if the report is real... WE LITERALLY HAVE TO WAIT 48 MORE HOURS FOR THAT... I don't trust mena is gonna show up before then..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5054 (isolation #650) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5034, Something_Smart wrote:Though if Mare dies then Datisi can lie about whether the hood succeeded. Seems like people generally townread Datisi though?
Alyssa is best bet for a TR...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5056 (isolation #651) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5037, catboi wrote:
In post 5022, Andante wrote:So I'm here like "catboi really isn't solving, just doing what dats kinda was doing earlier" and you're trying to change the topic for why I need to track mena? ok whatever I'll tell you I'll track mena. just like midway. I don't like the change in conversation
god are you serious right now

this is not how I operate and the most important thing for me right now is convincing people menalque is mafia

doing a bunch of performative "solving" shit that sounds nice would be utterly trivial to fake anyway

your top scumread outs a guilty reportt and dips and suddenly you go "hey maybe he has a point" when he has done literally FUCKALL, like what is this sudden double standard where i'm not "solving" when he's literally been MIA all game
I think mena's vengeful, but that doesn't mean it's not a bus, idk. in a perfect world we yeet in mare/mena here, but "low activity doesn't make them maf!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (isolation #652) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5057, Mare wrote:NGL

No clue why someone would try to pick AC that low in the draft.

And also no clue why Pooky of all people would go for it lol.
exactly... unless it's maf making sure it got picked/whatnot.. but mena is probably maf vengeful...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5059 (isolation #653) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5053, skitter30 wrote:Also i am starting to ger sus of andante for how she's using her role at this point
pshhh I love tracker!! one of these days, I'll track maf onto the kill
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5060 (isolation #654) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

considering this thread just got crazy active, I think we're on to something, but idk what...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5061 (isolation #655) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Andante »

I'm voting mena in like 24 hours, I don't care. unless yall wanna no lim. mena has 24 hours to clarify if these reports are even real
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5062 (isolation #656) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Andante »

and if mena is vengeful, I hope I get taken. cause this whole "no way tracker is real" crap... no thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5065 (isolation #657) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5063, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5059, Andante wrote:
In post 5053, skitter30 wrote:Also i am starting to ger sus of andante for how she's using her role at this point
pshhh I love tracker!! one of these days, I'll track maf onto the kill
have you not realized that's been my plan all game? lol why else would I track who I've tracked?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5068 (isolation #658) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5064, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5059, Andante wrote:pshhh I love tracker!! one of these days, I'll track maf onto the kill
Fun fact in the last run I was tracker and got 0 results and still managed to use them to guilty someone.

I also have an abysmal rate of getting guilties as investigative roles, as do I suspect a lot of people. It's hard, especially as tracker.

Pretty sure I have a higher rate of investigating someone who died than I do of getting a guilty.
LOL but see, that one time... it might pay off... but it's also like, why would I track doc? that one is dumb... if I die, doc is fake. if doc is real, doc is 1000% gonna die. so here, if we no lim, I track the cop that's supposed to make me get nothing. if that's real, cop dies, I have 0 report... see where my head is at? maf WILL kill in cop and I... so if I'm tracking people that should be VTs... yeah.. especially on n3 here where there's a possible n3 vig, I can clear whoever of being a vig?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5069 (isolation #659) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5067, skitter30 wrote:I think its like mena, and then some combo of alyssa, mare, ss, andante, dats in roughly that order
It's not alyssa or ss ever and it's not me, so you agree with me on mare/mena...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (isolation #660) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Andante »

here I say we should either no lim or yeet mena tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5074 (isolation #661) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

cause cop? like, why would maf kill outside me/mena??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (isolation #662) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5073, Something_Smart wrote:If Mena is town he's literally scum's game-winning mis-exe being handed to them on a platter.
what about a no lim here, see if we have a vig, get this other cop report (that literally would have to be dats maf, or it's gonna inno a town) then if no vig, no lim again... get another report... like, I feel like we could piece together how real mena is off of reports...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5078 (isolation #663) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Andante »

maf won't want to kill mena... correct. however, if there's some chance mena is real.. 2 more reports? and that's not something maf wants
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (isolation #664) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Andante »

if mena is pgo and mare and I go on mena... I hate this lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5092 (isolation #665) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Andante »

my brain is not good enough for this solve lol mena needs to confirm what the heck they're claiming, and uhhh yeah idk. cause I feel good about my alyssa/ss TRs, like, catboi could be maf yes. if kaji was town, I'd expect more solving there, so close to the end... and ughhh no lim means we don't lose here :) sounding kinda tempting... to just postpone the loss...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (isolation #666) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5096, Datisi wrote:
In post 5089, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5086, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:the quality of players here is enough that I think mena would be able to put together a good argument overnight

I fully believe that at minimum, all of catboi/S_S/skitter/myself are more than capable of helping him with that
I disagree with you including me in this, but you're probably right that if he's scum he has at least one teammate who can.
i am offended at not being included in this
LOL from what I've read from dats, dats can definitely coach people on what to do...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (isolation #667) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5098, Andante wrote:
In post 5096, Datisi wrote:
In post 5089, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5086, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:the quality of players here is enough that I think mena would be able to put together a good argument overnight

I fully believe that at minimum, all of catboi/S_S/skitter/myself are more than capable of helping him with that
I disagree with you including me in this, but you're probably right that if he's scum he has at least one teammate who can.
i am offended at not being included in this
LOL from what I've read from dats, dats can definitely coach people on what to do...
but also along that line, I don't see dats telling mena to do this lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5100 (isolation #668) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Andante »

here's where I'm at - still torn on mena, don't believe the claim. but if mena is maf, there is no way on earth dats is partners with mena, so I think this might be a point towards mena being real...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5112 (isolation #669) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5103, catboi wrote:
In post 5100, Andante wrote:here's where I'm at - still torn on mena, don't believe the claim. but if mena is maf, there is no way on earth dats is partners with mena, so I think this might be a point towards mena being real...
weren't you suggesting the possibility they were doubled up not that long ago?
what haven’t I said this game? it’s not about the path I take, it’s about what the final reads are…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5114 (isolation #670) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5106, skitter30 wrote:Is she good at understanding mechanics?
pshhh if I ask the right questions I’ll know the mechanics!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5122 (isolation #671) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5115, catboi wrote:
In post 5112, Andante wrote:
In post 5103, catboi wrote:
In post 5100, Andante wrote:here's where I'm at - still torn on mena, don't believe the claim. but if mena is maf, there is no way on earth dats is partners with mena, so I think this might be a point towards mena being real...
weren't you suggesting the possibility they were doubled up not that long ago?
what haven’t I said this game? it’s not about the path I take, it’s about what the final reads are…
That's not really my point? What was it that changed your mind there?
cause i got thinking about dats coaching, I read dats coaching his mason partner in the frogs normal, there is no way he wouldn’t at least help mena here with an entrance/claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5123 (isolation #672) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Andante »

do not hammer a no lim till mena clarifies if the claim is real
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #673) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Andante »

OMG 53 PAGES…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (isolation #674) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5125, skitter30 wrote:Ok but literally half the game would help mena with such a claim
uh dats in that mason pt… i KNOW dats would be helping mena… a lot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5129 (isolation #675) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5128, Datisi wrote:what's the idea behind no-yeet? send both mare and andante on mena? i'm not signing anything that relies on andante listening to what we tell her >_>
my good friend… you know me so well lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5135 (isolation #676) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5132, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5128, Datisi wrote:what's the idea behind no-yeet? send both mare and andante on mena? i'm not signing anything that relies on andante listening to what we tell her >_>
That and also just to see who dies and see if scum have N3 vig.

And honestly I'm perfectly willing to let Andante throw and then blame the loss on her if she does.
WOAH!!! HEY THERE…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5137 (isolation #677) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Andante »

uhh em has been dead for a while… lets see… em forum maf… I sheeped my partners… was almost always maf… not sure the point kaji is making tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (isolation #678) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Andante »

unless kaji is trying to get me killed here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (isolation #679) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Andante »

but if mare makes that hood happen? isn’t that plenty of info?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5141 (isolation #680) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Andante »

cause if mena is cop, then that hood isn’t happening?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5144 (isolation #681) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Andante »

i wanna go find the n3 vig…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (isolation #682) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Andante »

I don’t think mare dies here, and is she does, my reads truly make no sense
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (isolation #683) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Andante »

kaji, fj3 is not forum maf?? idk what you’re going at there… chat maf =/= forum maf… at all
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5150 (isolation #684) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Andante »

yeah? thus I was tracking her…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #685) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Andante »

but now that I’ve said that, I need a new idea
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5153 (isolation #686) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Andante »

@Mena
Please confirm what you're claiming and your reports. please and thank you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5166 (isolation #687) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

This is getting so old. how hard is it to just aim to check in once a day...

@Mena, please confirm your claim/ what your reports are. thanks

I don't even care if they're town at this point,
VOTE: Mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (isolation #688) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Andante »

Mena's replacement will come in here and be like"What? I'm not cop no"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #689) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Andante »

This is unwinnable if Mena is town. cause we all know Mena isn't gonna get replaced, or the replacement gives nothing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (isolation #690) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Andante »

It's like, we know mena scum, and if mena isn't scum we're gonna lose anyways, so we sleep or yeet mena. I'm not opposed to either option tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (isolation #691) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5183, skitter30 wrote:i don't really think we have a n3 vig tbh
at the very least i don't think mena is venge because with my current reads there isn't anywhere to put the vig
if we all believe no n3 vig.. then maybe it won't exist :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (isolation #692) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Andante »

catboi joined me on voting mena yesterday. mena scum.. means dats scum? but I had this whole thing about how dats can't be scum...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (isolation #693) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Andante »

why is mare lock town?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (isolation #694) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Andante »

I TR SS and Alyssa the most
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (isolation #695) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Andante »

mena mare skitter?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5203 (isolation #696) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5195, Kaiji wrote:
In post 5191, Andante wrote:why is mare lock town?
maybe locktown is the wrong word but i wanna take them off the table here because of confirmed role choice is just not scum wincon advancing here
that's a role mare probably always picks, and if she's maf with skitter, skitter was #2 in draft, skitter can grab whatever important role, like, skitter is claiming to have picked jk as town... like if I was 2nd or 3rd I'd go for doc in draft..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (isolation #697) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5196, Kaiji wrote:
In post 5193, Andante wrote:I TR SS and Alyssa the most
ok well enjoy entering limlo with SS rofl
SS can carry this village!!! lmaooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #698) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5204, skitter30 wrote:i won't argue that scum-me doesn't shoot faker that night, because that's not true
but i wouldn't for that reason

pedit andante i really dont' think i can bicker abt mechanics with you anymore >.>
I mean, mena is my top choice to yeet and mare is my 2nd choice to yeet right now, so you're not getting my vote anytime soon :)

WAIT I liked stuff from skitter... like when I was really upset she was really nice.. why would scum like try to make me happy and engage in solving there? idk this game is way too complex. can we yeet mena, let me die, then yall can carry?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5211 (isolation #699) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5208, Kaiji wrote:andante please just be smart with your tracks because there is 0% chance you die while townreading SS
I mean, if I was maf I'd never kill me... I'm way too unsure of my reads, but SS is town!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (isolation #700) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4567, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure me claiming is the best thing to do here but i'm not and i'll show you why i'm not when i claim
This is why I didn't think you were gonna claim JK
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (isolation #701) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Andante »

like, why was you claiming not the best thing to do?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (isolation #702) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5213, Kaiji wrote:
In post 5211, Andante wrote:
In post 5208, Kaiji wrote:andante please just be smart with your tracks because there is 0% chance you die while townreading SS
I mean, if I was maf I'd never kill me... I'm way too unsure of my reads, but SS is town!!!
ok as long as u help kill mena and skitter i think we still win because at least tracker is a big enuff threat lol
mena then mare is the order fam
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5224 (isolation #703) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5218, Andante wrote:
In post 4567, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure me claiming is the best thing to do here but i'm not and i'll show you why i'm not when i claim
This is why I didn't think you were gonna claim JK
Like, if you're VT what's the problem claiming? I thought it meant you were like PGO, something that wouldn't want to out..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (isolation #704) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5223, Kaiji wrote:nah i want a soft from before fucking post 4.5k
it's not a soft 4500 is where people started claiming, and skitter said that, which had me thinking PGO.... I think it was d2 I thought skitter was doc yelling me town so I was trying to soft like "yeah I tracked you onto me, I know you're doc" thus "SKITTER TOWN SKITTER TOWN SHUT UP SKITTER TOWN"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (isolation #705) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5220, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 5214, skitter30 wrote:agian, i 100% would have shot faker as scum there
i'm saying, though, i wouldn't have done so because she was FOS'ing me

i also think that most scumteams shoot faker that night

pedit i mean i would try to be nice regardless of my alignment

pedit2 possibly where andante claimed, i don't remember exactly what i said. i did explicitly say she was telling the truth about her role multiple times, at least once to you
ftr

this type of thing is exactly why I was suspecting that skitter was a cop yesterday, so the fact that it's based on mechanical reasons is a particularly strong argument to me

especially because I generally don't give two shits about this kind of thing most of the time
I saw you say something like "ok I think I know what you are" I was like, yeah, has to be cop or pgo... what else would skitter possibly be... VT?? doesn't really line up to me...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5230 (isolation #706) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5227, Kaiji wrote:andante u are literally just omgusing mare its embarassing please stop
mare maf. I convinced myself of it when I was drunk. said my case, and I still believe it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (isolation #707) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Andante »

where have I called skitter towny recently? I haven't but I don't want to get her first here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (isolation #708) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5231, Kaiji wrote:and then when mare flips town u vote datisi for the game losing mislim I can already see it from miles away
tbh dats would get me yeeted before I could lim him
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5237 (isolation #709) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5235, Kaiji wrote:a) skitter is a known scumhunter, and even got an award for it 1 year
b) skitter was very high in the draft - so likely PR
c) scum had a vig shot to use
d) skitter has a very shallow case on why they voted cakez, and in fact has very shallow reads in general. we are on day 3 with several flips and no indication of any solve here.
like you see a few things that at best can be argued as not alignment indicative and you think theyre locktown
no one voting cakez could tell you why cakez was scum... cakez was a last minute wagon... thus he never got to claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (isolation #710) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by Andante »

so you're telling me maf is skitter SS and mena?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5243 (isolation #711) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Andante »

hmmm that's a good one
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (isolation #712) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: Mena
ok we have 4 days remaining. in that time either mena returns, or we get a new mena/pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (isolation #713) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Andante »

Not that I've been useful at all this game, but I probably won't be usefull tomorrow, unless I get bored and decide to spend my bday losing my mind over who the heck is mafia. woooooooooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5248 (isolation #714) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, I think you might have a point Kaji... we'll see what happens
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (isolation #715) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Andante »

@SS you promised me some reads!!! like a day ago I believe
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5253 (isolation #716) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5252, Kaiji wrote:and i dont wanna lose
it's a little late for that thought
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5255 (isolation #717) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5251, Kaiji wrote:btw - > look at this recent towngame from skitter from a somewhat similar semiopen type of semi open just without a draft
to be fair, this game has had like 0 activity... it's a little difficult to make reads and do usual townplay when no one talks...

cough cough mare mena SS...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5257 (isolation #718) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5254, Mare wrote:I don't think me doing more would untunnel her.
It would
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5264 (isolation #719) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5258, Kaiji wrote:
In post 5254, Mare wrote:I don't think me doing more would untunnel her.
have you actually tried or
mare has done NOTHING and this goes back to you calling mena town "cause of pooky" I really don't trust your reads on these slots that do nothing, like "Oh well, SS is maf. duh" uhhh the only town point for mare is "why would maf pick neighborizor" like.... you can't blame me for SRing mare
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5265 (isolation #720) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Andante »

you realize a skitter lim never happens here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5267 (isolation #721) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5262, Kaiji wrote:ok u know what andante we can have mare in poe

im down with it
HECK YEAH IM RIGHT. MARE IS MAF LEGGOGOOOOOOOO WE WINNING THIS
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5269 (isolation #722) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Andante »

Know what, I'll sheep SS here. and what he wants to do is what I'm gonna do. (either vote mena or sleep.. don't worry.. no wild ideas from me yet)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #723) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Andante »

what if we just go back to the no lim plan? mare puts mena and town in a hood, I track Mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #724) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Andante »

that feels like the safe plan
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (isolation #725) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Andante »

up by 10. 30 seconds on the clock...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (isolation #726) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5279, Andante wrote:up by 10. 30 seconds on the clock...
WE WON Wooooooo 16-1 babyyyyy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (isolation #727) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5287, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Idk dude

I don't see how it's productive to scum for the fake claimed cop to claim an innocent result on their n3 vig
See there's a part of me that believes mena is real, but doesn't have a catboi guilty
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (isolation #728) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Andante »

I can literally see mena as town and maf, thus if mare and I go on mena, we'll have an answer
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (isolation #729) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Andante »

like, sure I have no problem just tracking mena, seeing what happens, I'm definitely pretty over the game so like, I'm not gonna hero track or whatever, but I need mena to confirm reports before we no lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (isolation #730) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

I have 730 posts this game... what the actual heck... omg I'm so sorry yall
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5305 (isolation #731) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5301, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:That's the type of shit scum do when they have no endgame

I find it really hard to believe that the majority of scumteams in this game thing they're not significantly advantaged in this gamestate

If anything, scum just need to maintain their standings and avoid doing anything too crazy and they just win, scum don't do these fucking gambits unless they have to
So like, kinda what SS is doing? meaning he might be maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5308 (isolation #732) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5307, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 5305, Andante wrote:
In post 5301, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:That's the type of shit scum do when they have no endgame

I find it really hard to believe that the majority of scumteams in this game thing they're not significantly advantaged in this gamestate

If anything, scum just need to maintain their standings and avoid doing anything too crazy and they just win, scum don't do these fucking gambits unless they have to
So like, kinda what SS is doing? meaning he might be maf?
He kinda just floats in general iirc
Yeah.. lol that's what makes this such a challenge, I know holiday he said he was tryharding and he never tryhards, I'm getting similar vibes to when he was town in a game I was in, but Kaji is convinced he's maf, so like, ehhh? SS isn't causing trouble.. hiding in the shadows...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5313 (isolation #733) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Andante »

uh oh... the tiger is back... im afraid!!! skitter I'm not voting you out here ever!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (isolation #734) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5312, catboi wrote:I remain confused as to why, even with the fear of the vig on the table, the move is to no elim when it seems to be near consensus that mena is scum

I mean I'm going to be pissed if menalque thought he was going to pull some big brain gambit and is town but the continued silence makes that more and more unlikely
I can still see Mena being super far behind town.. it can't hurt to no lim and have mare and I go on mena... Like, if mena is real, I don't think he has you maf.. based on the wording of that report, probably a rxn test?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (isolation #735) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Andante »

I have no idea how the heck I'm supposed to figure out who maf is... like, no reading skitter's stuff, this is town skitter, I've literally been in games with her before, I'm pretty sure this is town skitter, sure idk what maf skitter looks like, but skitter overal is towny... if I have to like poe this, straight up. it's catboi/datisi/mare like, reading alyssa's stuff is making me go back to my "mena is real" thoughts I don't believe the guilty, but catboi might actually be maf? really have no freaking clue. if we no lim, I can track mena, and the other maf won't be my problem to deal with.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (isolation #736) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5334, catboi wrote:I assure you mare does not take goddamn neighborizer with her pick if I'm on her team and even if she does she uses it night 1 to cop hunt
what if she used it night 1... found mena... and is just claiming she forgot... cause n1 was still pooky right? I can see her neighborizing pooky.... YOOOO CATBOI. I THINK YOU JUST GAVE ME THE BEST IDEA

yalll mare is maf! mena is town!!! mare never forgot to use it, she found the cop night 1!!!

but then why didn't cop die n2?? well mena racked up a lot of suspicion, maf figured they didn't have to kill mena.

Mena has inno skitter and probably like checked the dead doc, rxn testing catboi, thus the "don't hammer"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5342 (isolation #737) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Andante »

cause maf catboi does not say that, cause I believe it happened!! unless mare neighborized mena + someone other than herself? like, if there's a mare + datisi hood, I'd 100% believe the cop hunting thing...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (isolation #738) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5343, catboi wrote:andante why the fuck did we not shoot the cop and leave him uncced instead if we'd found him, jesus christ
I don't think you're maf and say that. so I think you're town. mare would be maf. mena is real cop with different reports than outed. mare would 100% neighborize pooky n1. I have no doubts of that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5350 (isolation #739) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5346, catboi wrote:please stop to use a single second of logic instead of wildly jumping to the stupidest theory imaginable
THIS ONE IS A GOOD THEORY!!! CONFIRMS MARE MAF
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (isolation #740) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5348, skitter30 wrote:as town she would be like 'ohhhhhh i can confirm mena now!!!1'
as scum if mena is town no

at that point if she's scum and her action didn't go through i don't think they had enuf info to know *why* necessarily

pedit in what way
yeah! so since no hood happened, it's just "oh I forgot" and no one has even questioned it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (isolation #741) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Andante »

uhhh pooky was a day 1 replacement, I think that shoots that thought
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (isolation #742) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Andante »

but like, I SRed MAre earlier.. I sr mare now... if we no lim, I die, and mare just goes "yeah I have a hood with mena" "get mena" cause mare got super mad over "I'd never forget!!!" I think mare genuinely made a hood with the cop n1, but the cop's outed reports aren't real
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5358 (isolation #743) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5355, catboi wrote:
In post 5349, Andante wrote:
In post 5343, catboi wrote:andante why the fuck did we not shoot the cop and leave him uncced instead if we'd found him, jesus christ
I don't think you're maf and say that. so I think you're town. mare would be maf. mena is real cop with different reports than outed. mare would 100% neighborize pooky n1. I have no doubts of that
this is my sign to go to bed! lol I'll let yall discuss whatever :) I feel like yall are gonna be way more productive without me

@MENA IF YOU SHOW UP, PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR CLAIM/REPORTS
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5361 (isolation #744) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm also definitely down to yeet mena if people wanna just do that... instead of 4d chess happening... cause if mena is real, I don't think those are the real reports. Why say "I have a hard guilty but don't vote them"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5362 (isolation #745) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mena this is e-2
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5363 (isolation #746) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Andante »

I think e-2... 3 votes on, need 5 to lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (isolation #747) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Andante »

lol so much for me going to bed...

Alyssa, if you're opposed to this, and wanna no lim, I'll listen to you, otherwise I'm down to accept our fate
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5366 (isolation #748) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Andante »

same for skitter, skitter, if you'd rather no lim, I'll do that, but in general this probably aint a win with mena town, largely cause I don't think those are real reports for a "real cop"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5370 (isolation #749) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: Mena

sure, replacement is soon.... hopefully lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5372 (isolation #750) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Andante »

if this is another "hi im here. see you in 4 days" I swear...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5375 (isolation #751) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5373, catboi wrote:i literally just remembered him doing a stupid cop claim gambit as town as a reaction test
everything about the "i have a hard guilty, but don't hammer it" screams rxn test..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5376 (isolation #752) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm so glad it's happened before as town.... 10/10 town play. let me tell ya
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5378 (isolation #753) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Andante »

Thank you!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (isolation #754) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Andante »

yeah see, we're back at the "dats maf?" read... I still haven't looked into him
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5381 (isolation #755) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by Andante »

Thank you!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5383 (isolation #756) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Andante »

LOL ah yes, my bad for assuming engagement = reads... hahaha and yeah, I'm at the point I'm kinda just done. had my "oh wait!!" moment, but I literally don't blame you for waiting for this to happen to then come up with stuff.
Like mena is probably real, but the reports aren't, which uhhh doesn't make reading easy lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5397 (isolation #757) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5394, Datisi wrote:
In post 5379, Andante wrote:yeah see, we're back at the "dats maf?" read... I still haven't looked into him
like, the post literally on this page... she said however many days ago that she has to deepdive to see what alignment i am... she has not done that. like what is the point talking to her when anything i say is just gonna be turned into "is dats scum tho?"
Yeah, I'm not crazy excited to go read into you. am I voting you? no. if I were to vote you, I'd read your stuff first.
I've literally given reasons I SRed you earlier, in terms of you seeming to be more interested in how people read you, than making reads of your own, and like stop everything you do when you see a SR and like quite honestly you made me scared to sr you last time I got yelled at for saying I think you're maf cause of this. but like, this is not something I'm looking into if I don't have to, I'd rather we deal with mena slot here, then if I'm here... big brain time :/ Like hey, at least I'm trying to actually read you here... We have Kaji going "Mena town cause pooky was. no questions asked" "ok wait, mena maf yeah" "dats? he's town. no questions asked" "mare is lock town... eehhh mare can be poe" like, I could see kaji town sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if kaji maf.

tldr: mena slot is going first

@Whoever is thinking about Mena slot and replacing into the game. Real easy, you don't have to read 5000 posts, you just have to claim.. then act towny. ty
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (isolation #758) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

ughh dats!!! I don't mean it like that!!! ughh I hate this :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5406 (isolation #759) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

well, if someone wants to make the executive decision to yeet mena, I'm not opposed to it. it's a slot no one is gonna want lol if we no lim and mena is real, mena dies, guilty on catboi outed, then we yeet catboi next, and shocker!! catboi flips town.. all this waiting for nothing.. it feels like a lose lose situation right now tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (isolation #760) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

YESS!! Enchant claim!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5411 (isolation #761) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Andante »

lol must consult with maf chat first I see.... well I have to go soo if there's no claim when I'm back I'm just voting enchant.

Enchant, you literally don't have to reread. ISO mena if you need, there's like no posts, doesn't take long. We just need your claim and we've been waiting forever for it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5499 (isolation #762) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Andante »

if we no lim I'll 100% go on Enchant. up to yall on what we do, like I don't believe Mena was real, if that's the "real report" why go "I have a hard guilty, but don't hammer it" Enchant spen like 10-15 minutes before just talking, probably to skim maf chat.

whatever yall wanna do!!! (but yeah, I'm so over the game, not going for a hero track, I'd just go on enchant)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5503 (isolation #763) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Andante »

I kinda just wanna yeet Enchant, but I don't wanna do something people don't want to do. Any opposition to yeeting Enchant?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (isolation #764) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Andante »

good talk!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5507 (isolation #765) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

looking at the VC makes me think Mena/enchant is real, and then catboi and kaji are maf tbh

so uhhh wanna no lim? cause I'm not getting a good feeling that flipping Enchant leads us to a win
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5508 (isolation #766) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Andante »

Mare, put Enchant in a hood with a town please
I'll track enchant

I think I die in this thing, umm I saw stuff I really liked from dats, I think dats is town, so I think Enchant + Dats hood is good

VOTE: no lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5510 (isolation #767) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Andante »

if enchant is real, I feel like it HAS to be kaji and catboi tbh like, 3rd maf is hesitant to jump on the wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5511 (isolation #768) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

well, just no lim, we test enchant, and enchat gets another report, and that's more info to work off of, but I really think dats is town so signs are pointing towards enchant real lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5512 (isolation #769) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Andante »

I mean hey, I've asked people's thoughts, no one has said anything, so I'm making my own choice here, if people still wanna lim enchant, go for it, I'm not
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5513 (isolation #770) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

I feel like n3 vig exists, and even if it's town, they're hiding
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5517 (isolation #771) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5514, catboi wrote:are you actually scum here is that what's going on
lol what how is this an actual thought?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5518 (isolation #772) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5516, skitter30 wrote:I dont actually think there's a n3 vig but a part of me just wants to play things safe but i also question if we can trust andante

I'm wondering if we should just bite the bullet and go for it
the more enchant talks, the more I'm reminded of myself as confirmed maf...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5520 (isolation #773) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Andante »

ahhhh like if there's no n3 vig I really don't want to no lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5522 (isolation #774) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Andante »

actually... no one spoke up saying they really don't want to lim enchant. skitter, we want to just go for it?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5523 (isolation #775) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5521, Datisi wrote:i'm kinda thinking, if there's a n3 vig, sure we lose if we misyeet

but, if there is no n3 and we no-yeet, we lose the one and only opportunity to actually have a guaranteed scumflip, and instead we've propelled ourselves into 8p mylo for literally no reason
yeah.. dats are you opposed to yeeting enchant here?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #776) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

dats, if you're not opposed, I'm throwing enchant on e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5526 (isolation #777) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

I also take no answer as being not opposed
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #778) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

IM DOING IT!!! this is e-1

VOTE: Enchant

legggooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5530 (isolation #779) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5527, Enchant wrote:Bruh why Andante
you just sound like you're maf lol the more you talk, like "oh haha I replaced into maf, im having fun with this leggoooo"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5531 (isolation #780) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

and if mena really was town going "I have a hard guilty, but don't hammer it" oh well, I am not really thinking there's a n3 vig tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5534 (isolation #781) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5532, catboi wrote:
In post 5517, Andante wrote:
In post 5514, catboi wrote:are you actually scum here is that what's going on
lol what how is this an actual thought?
Because the sudden swerve by you to no elim is coming out of nowhere and makes no sense and goes againt your previously stated stances but makes a *ton* of sense if you want to go "hey let's test enchant" and "confirm" him on day 4
not really coming out of no where? I'm so over the game, like the initial reason to not no lim from all was cause "andante won't track!!" no one is even playing this game.... everyone is posting minimally.. I'm so over it, like, that was like "ok, fine I'll do yalls plan let's go" im also not opposed to just yeeting enchant like, yeah
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5535 (isolation #782) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Andante »

I'm just over this game tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5536 (isolation #783) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5533, Enchant wrote:
In post 5530, Andante wrote:
In post 5527, Enchant wrote:Bruh why Andante
you just sound like you're maf lol the more you talk, like "oh haha I replaced into maf, im having fun with this leggoooo"
I am pretty calm.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY
LOL
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (isolation #784) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5535, Andante wrote:I'm just over this game tbh
and now maf is either like "ah crap, e-1 we're losing enchant" or maf is like "how to hammer this and not looks scummy"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5540 (isolation #785) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

5533 was enchant claiming maf btw
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5541 (isolation #786) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5539, Enchant wrote:
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I see.

But if you are over with this, can you be over with this in other direction?
hmmm but being over this by voting you? sounds better tbh... thanks for becoming mena though!!! it's been fun!! I think you've been more helpful than both the people before you tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5542 (isolation #787) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Andante »

but like, enchant... your slot is ummm very doomed if town, I don't think we ever win this if we leave you alive tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5544 (isolation #788) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Andante »

and as dats said, if we no lim, there's no vig, we lose our mislim, so it makes more sense to yeet here than not yeet, like, I feel like if you had cat maf, you'd be fighting to yeet cat over a no lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (isolation #789) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5543, Enchant wrote:
In post 5541, Andante wrote:
In post 5539, Enchant wrote:
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I see.

But if you are over with this, can you be over with this in other direction?
hmmm but being over this by voting you? sounds better tbh... thanks for becoming mena though!!! it's been fun!! I think you've been more helpful than both the people before you tbh
It's not like it mattered.
uhh if you're real, yeah.. 100% confirming reports, like mena wasn't believable lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5550 (isolation #790) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

lol Enchant is funny I wanna keep them!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5553 (isolation #791) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5551, catboi wrote:
In post 5540, Andante wrote:5533 was enchant claiming maf btw
I don't get how *that* changed your mind
It didn't? literally tell me where I was like "GUYS ENCHANT IS TOWN. TRUST"

like obviously I have some doubt, like yeah makes perfect sense for town mena to check you, me and you voted mena yesterday. it's no like it's a completely random guilty. but overall I'm just done with this game. all the waiting/people not talking has killed the vibe
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5554 (isolation #792) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5552, Enchant wrote:What you about, i am least funny in this circus.
You are MOST funny here!! Name 1 person funnier.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (isolation #793) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Andante »

Also like, what? I'm maf for wanting to lim enchant over a no lim? enchant is making me feel good about there not being a n3 vig, like, enchant wants to no lim over vote a guilty... if there was a n3 vig, partners would 100% say "do not no lim" and if it was a real guilty, enchant would have conviction to yeet the guilty
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5558 (isolation #794) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5556, Enchant wrote:Aren't you suggested no-lim first?

Like why change mind
lol no idk who it was, I wanted to yeet mena like all day, uhh came into this today like "uhhh no one is suggesting anything, ok, uhhh I'll follow plan if we no lim?" fam you think I'm smart? I have like 1000 posts this game and am pretty clueless
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5560 (isolation #795) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5555, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5548, Datisi wrote:if we yeet enchant and he's scum, then scum having a n3 vig isn't gonna result in an immediately lost game, soo...
Sure but it's still significantly better if we don't no-lim if there is no n3 vig, even if Enchant is scum.
if the're no n3 vig, we have a mislim right now... we can lim town and still win
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5563 (isolation #796) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5559, catboi wrote:
In post 5553, Andante wrote:
It didn't? literally tell me where I was like "GUYS ENCHANT IS TOWN. TRUST"

like obviously I have some doubt, like yeah makes perfect sense for town mena to check you, me and you voted mena yesterday. it's no like it's a completely random guilty. but overall I'm just done with this game. all the waiting/people not talking has killed the vibe
In post 5507, Andante wrote:looking at the VC makes me think Mena/enchant is real, and then catboi and kaji are maf tbh

so uhhh wanna no lim? cause I'm not getting a good feeling that flipping Enchant leads us to a win
LITERALLY LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO

DO YOU ACTUALLY HOLD ANY THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD OR IS IT LIKE A SIEVE WHERE THE INSTANT YOU PUT SOMETHING IN IT IMMEDIATELY DRAINS OUT
hahahaha ok, look. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING IN THE 12 HOURS!!! I WASN'T SURE WHAT ANYONE WANTED TO DO!!! Look, I got people talking. I'm on your team right now. voting enchant. also SS has just made me sus of him, so uhhh yeah. ss wants to no lim for us to just lose a ml?? uhhh not sure how I feel about that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5564 (isolation #797) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Andante »

@enchant catboi is now funnier than you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5565 (isolation #798) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5561, Enchant wrote:
In post 5557, Andante wrote:
Also like, what? I'm maf for wanting to lim enchant over a no lim? enchant is making me feel good about there not being a n3 vig, like, enchant wants to no lim over vote a guilty... if there was a n3 vig, partners would 100% say "do not no lim" and if it was a real guilty, enchant would have conviction to yeet the guilty
What's strange in that

I am person properly graduated in some niche memegames, i know 3 checks is better than 2. Only problem is you not believing me. Really.
yeah see, that was in my no lim logic too, like, get the extra report from you, could be beneficial, however, we do that we lose a mislim, so ehhh only way I'd keep you now is if I had someone better to yeet, and I've wanted mena all game, these fools flipped to cake last minute....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5568 (isolation #799) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5555, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5548, Datisi wrote:if we yeet enchant and he's scum, then scum having a n3 vig isn't gonna result in an immediately lost game, soo...
Sure but it's still significantly better if we don't no-lim if there is no n3 vig, even if Enchant is scum.
lol my bad.. I was like "YOU JUST SAID THAT!!" didn't see "don't" rip

Return to “Completed Open Games”