fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #635 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:06 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 434, furtiveglance wrote:Current reads:

butterflies
: I reassessed both butterflies and Noraa after that Dunnstral flip, but I've landed town on both. It's not just the high post count, but both players are either playing incredibly transparently or faking a level of transparency that should be impossible to fake.

Noraa
: fireisredsir suggested in that it's unlikely both butterflies and Noraa are town. I had doubts about Noraa yesterday, but ze seem more town than ever after being so wrong. I understand if that doesn't seem logical, but zir doubting in the twilight seemed genuine to me.

fireisredsir
: Progo was null/town but fire has quickly become a strong townread - and are full of analysis which is great. They agree with my scumread on Umlaut and I agree with their take on Enchant which I will explain below.

implosion
: I like the vote on Enchant but not much else beyond that. is too vague, 'maybe Galron or Titus' feels unsubstantiated. They make a lot of posts which are easy for scum to make - is LAMIST. That said I would rather not eliminate implosion as they could become more town for me after some flips.

Galron
: Coasty like me. Not enough for me to get a read on yet.

Titus
: Voted Dunnstral yesterday with no explanation. Voted implosion today with no explanation. No analysis all game but unlike Galron, I get scummy vibes from Titus. I don't like the day 1 focus on Muses/wifom and she sussed me for a joke in my first post. I think I can tell when other town suspect me, and this is not it. A red flip wouldn't surprise me at all, and I can now see an Enchant/Titus pair after she 1) failed to mention the lolhammer yesterday and 2)voted implosion who later voted Enchant.

Umlaut
: 'Policy voting' Enchant pinged me. I wouldn't policy vote someone I thought was town. I also still think omgussing butterflies day 1 was scummy, followed by voting Progo who's slot is now town in my eyes. Seems to be pairing with implosion. I can't see implosion/Umlaut as much as I can see Enchant/Titus, but scum might not openly pair anyway.

Enchant
: Hammered a town, then had some very awkward twilight chat. Not good. Other players have mentioned that 'lolhammering' is part of Enchant's meta, but like fireisredsir said in , her play seems scum-motivated to me. I'm slightly wary of voting for Enchant as implosion and Umlaut have started the vote quite early today, and they are null and scum respectively for me. However, individually Enchant is my biggest scumread.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:08 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 634, fireisredsir wrote:idk if i really believe in scumslips like that but i think furtive is likely scum anyway so

shrug

sure
He said if Enchant flips blue scum. How could anyone besides a buddy know this? Only other possibility is he’s blue muse which I seriously doubt.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:12 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 637, Enchant wrote:So, we not talking with me anymore?

Okay i quess.
You can always try and refute the connection ya know.

That said, I need to go back and check an earlier potential slip.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:14 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 627, butterflies wrote:Two things, furtive.

Spoiler: Thing one
A stale game state only helps scum. Keep the game moving to show you're town.

Spoiler: Thing two
In post 626, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 623, butterflies wrote:
furtiveglance wrote:I am hunting - I have given my opinion already. I need flips
You can always hunt. Prod reads, update reads.
What you're doing basically is busywork. Designed to make you look good. I've thrown you a couple bones along this but honestly that newbie smell just ain't right on you.

You need flips for associatives, not in our case because frankly DAAAAAAAAAAMN NANCYS GOOOOOOOOOD. and ngl I fully agree with her having gone over it myself.

You got prodded too meaning you're inactive, are you genuinely that out of avenues to explore that the solution is to idle? Cause the thing is to me your solidifying our solve with your inactivity. You've showed critical thinking and analysis skills above what I'd expect of someone tip-toe-ing out of the newbie queue - which also tells me you have potential to be daaaaamned good.
You've cited a newbie game in your posts here as meta - I'm not a fan of searching out peoples meta I prefer to use live meta, my own experiences of playing with/against someone. Are you telling me if I compare you there to here I'll find someone who starts to slank when apparently out of things to explore?

-Butterflea got lucid and brainpower again.
I've been in situations like this before. Not much is happening and the game has kind of stalled - I'm actually in the majority being fairly inactive. If I re-read the game a thousand times I don't think I'd have some kind of epiphany. As Town in this setup I'm extra conscious of how I act, and it's also more important than usual to listen to your townreads/consensus. I think we are in a good place with the vote today,
if Enchant happens to flip blue
then it's on them for the hammer.
In post 2, numberQ wrote:
Setup:

Chromavalon
  • There are 3 Mafia Goons (or Painter's Blocks, per the flavor). One is
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue
Good slip. Thank you for confirming you and enchant are scum.

Thing two is pretty important btw, everyone should have a lil read of that one.

-Butterflea.

He didn’t say if Enchant flips scum, he said
blue
scum. Only players who could possibly know this are blue Merlin and paintblockers and I don’t believe furtive is a muse, so ergo=scumslip.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #204) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:18 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 637, Enchant wrote:So, we not talking with me anymore?

Okay i quess.
The only question I have for you is I think against the rules - not for me to ask obviously but for you to answer. And that obviously would be who’s your buddy. I think it’s Umlaut based both on furtive’s reads and your reaction to my initially sr/voting him + him having continually avoided giving a read on furtive despite me specifically requesting it.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #205) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:45 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 639, butterflies wrote:

furtiveglance wrote:I am hunting - I have given my opinion already. I need flips
What you're doing basically is busywork. Designed to make you look good. I've thrown you a couple bones along this but honestly that newbie smell just ain't right on you.

You need flips for associatives, not in our case because frankly DAAAAAAAAAAMN NANCYS GOOOOOOOOOD. and ngl I fully agree with her having gone over it myself.

You got prodded too meaning you're inactive, are you genuinely that out of avenues to explore that the solution is to idle? Cause the thing is to me your solidifying our solve with your inactivity. You've showed critical thinking and analysis skills above what I'd expect of someone tip-toe-ing out of the newbie queue - which also tells me you have potential to be daaaaamned good.
You've cited a newbie game in your posts here as meta - I'm not a fan of searching out peoples meta I prefer to use live meta, my own experiences of playing with/against someone. Are you telling me if I compare you there to here I'll find someone who starts to slank when apparently out of things to explore?

I've been in situations like this before. Not much is happening and the game has kind of stalled - I'm actually in the majority being fairly inactive. If I re-read the game a thousand times I don't think I'd have some kind of epiphany. As Town in this setup I'm extra conscious of how I act, and it's also more important than usual to listen to your townreads/consensus. I think we are in a good place with the vote today,
Setup:

Chromavalon
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue

-Butterflea.

blue
scum. Only players who could possibly know this are blue Merlin and paintblockers and I don’t believe furtive is a muse, so ergo=scumslip.

~Nancyfly
It's not even that furtive could be a muse, the TMI is a scumslip.
Furtive CANNOT be a muse and Enchants confirmation now secures 2 of the 3 scumteam.
Blue Muse SHOULD NOT OUT.
In post 2, numberQ wrote:Each Merlin knows their own color, and the identity of the same color Mafia Goon.
Each Merlin knows who the other two Merlins are, but not their colors.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #206) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:49 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 642, Enchant wrote:Also my mantle is indeed blue.
Thanks for confirming you and furtive are scum. :lol:

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #207) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:50 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 643, butterflies wrote:

Setup:

Chromavalon
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue

-Butterflea.

blue

~Nancyfly
Furtive CANNOT be a muse and Enchants confirmation now secures 2 of the 3 scumteam.
In post 2, numberQ wrote:Each Merlin knows their own color, and the identity of the same color Mafia Goon.
-ButterFlea

PEDIT: Cause we're voting Furtive, you know, the one who slipped... :P
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #208) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:52 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 644, Enchant wrote:If you so assured, why you not voting me?
We can only vote ONE of you today, so how is this seriously even an argument?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #209) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:55 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 649, Enchant wrote:
In post 647, butterflies wrote:
In post 644, Enchant wrote:If you so assured, why you not voting me?
We can only vote ONE of you today, so how is this seriously even an argument?

~Nancyfly
Well, i am on E-2.

Furtive on E-4.
Cause we know you'd hammer to end the day, and we want to see what your last buddy says about this :)

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #210) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:00 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 600, numberQ wrote:
Spoiler: Flowers
Rachel Ruysch,
Flowers in a Glass Vase, with a Cricket in a Niche
(1700)

Vote Count (2.7)

butterflies
[0]

[E-2]
Enchant
[3]
Umlaut,
Titus,
furtiveglance

fireisredsir
[0]

furtiveglance
[1]
butterflies
Galron
[0]

implosion
[1]
fireisredsir
Noraa
[0]

Titus
[0]

Umlaut
[0]

With
alive, it takes
to eliminate.

Not Voting:
Enchant, Galron, implosion, Noraa
Deadline:
April 14th, 2022, 4:15 PM EST ((expired on 2022-04-14 16:15:00))
~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #211) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:03 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 437, Umlaut wrote:
In post 434, furtiveglance wrote:
Umlaut
: 'Policy voting' Enchant pinged me. I wouldn't policy vote someone I thought was town. I also still think omgussing butterflies day 1 was scummy, followed by voting Progo who's slot is now town in my eyes. Seems to be pairing with implosion. I can't see implosion/Umlaut as much as I can see Enchant/Titus, but scum might not openly pair anyway.
I don't think Enchant is town. Where are you getting that I think they're town? Enchant's hammer was bad, their reaction to Dunn's twilight posts was bad for the reasons Noraa has already given, and the excuses they're making today are just wildly implausible (not to mention, as implo said, why even make excuses for doing what you always do as town, unless you have a guilty conscience about it?)
~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #212) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:10 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 654, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 636, butterflies wrote:
In post 634, fireisredsir wrote:idk if i really believe in scumslips like that but i think furtive is likely scum anyway so

shrug

sure
He said if Enchant flips blue scum. How could anyone besides a buddy know this? Only other possibility is he’s blue muse which I seriously doubt.

~Nancyfly
i don't think thats the only explanation for what he said, and i think if you read the context it's clear he isn't talking about enchant flipping scum anyway
The slip was blue, blue scum. furtive knows Enchant’s colour. Only blue muse or paintblockers could possibly know that. Had he left out the word “blue”, then they’re would be no slip.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #213) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:15 am

Post by butterflies »

if Enchant happens to flip blue then it's on them for the hammer.
~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #214) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:20 am

Post by butterflies »

Setup:

Chromavalon
Note that the setup on the wiki uses red, green, and blue colors. I've changed green to yellow so it fits the flavor a little better, and doesn't clash with the town color as much.

• Daystart
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue

• Correspondingly, there are three Merlins (or Muses, per the flavor). They are also
    Red
    Yellow
    , and
    Blue
  • At the beginning of the game, the Mafia Goons are given a list of 5 town, including the 3 Merlins and 2 random Vanilla Townies. They will not know which is which. The Mafia cannot nightkill any of these 5 players on the first night.
  • Each Merlin knows their own color, and the identity of the same color Mafia Goon.

• Each Merlin knows who the other two Merlins are, but not their colors.

• If the Mafia are all eliminated, they have one more shot at winning by correctly identifying all 3 Merlins, including their colors.
  • The Mafia have daytalk, and dead Goons may still post in the Mafia private thread.
  • Only alignment reveals on flip, not color or role.
Spoiler: Role PMs
Art Aficionado

Welcome to Open 848: Chromavalon: A Bouquet of Colors! You are an
Art Aficionado
, which is just flavor-speak for a
Vanilla Townie

Inside us all live a host of
Muses
, and they are what give us our creative potential. When a writer writes, when a sculptor sculpts, when a painter paints - they are listening to their inner
Muses
, in a beautiful convalescence for the soul. But though the power of the
Muses
is infinite, our ability to channel them is not. There will always be
Blocks
to muffle our art. As an
Aficionado
, you must help the Artist cast out his
Painter's Blocks
so his creativity may once more sing.

[-]
Your only abilities are your vote and your voice, but do not underestimate them.
[-]
You win when all
Painter's Blocks
have been eliminated, as long as they do not correctly identify the three
Muses

Game thread is here. Please tell me your role via PM to confirm.

Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Muse

Welcome to Open 848: Chromavalon: A Bouquet of Colors! You are the
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Muse
, which is flavor-speak for the
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Merlin

You are a
Muse
- a creative spark, an unformed idea. When an artist searches within them for inspiration to create, you are what they are searching for. As the most basic unit of creativity, all other works are built upon your foundation. However, not everyone can hear their
Muses
, and not all artists wish to speak with them. To abide within one who does is a rare treat, but all artists are threatened by
Blocks
within their soul. Your Artist is as well, and he struggles with
Painter's Blocks
that blot his creativity. If you wish to sing once more, you must cast them out.

[-]
You know that the other two
Muses
are <player name> and <player name>. You do not know their colors.
[-]
As the
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Muse
, you know that the
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Painter's Block
is <player name>.
[-]
You win when all
Painter's Blocks
Muses

Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Painter's Block

Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Painter's Block
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Mafia Goon

Creativity begets beauty and understanding. But life unchecked becomes corrupted, cancerous. You are a
Painter's Block
, a force of inspiration every bit as creative as the
Muses
themselves. You, however, stand firm guard so that the naive Artist and his fellow
Art Aficionados
do not delve too deep. Creativity begets beauty, but also pain and destruction. A balance must be struck. Some may say you are arbitrary and unfair in who you afflict, but still you must do your duty. You must
Block
the Artist.

[-]
You know the
Yellow
/
Blue
/
Red
Painter's Block
is <player name>, and the
Blue
/
Red
/
Yellow
Painter's Block
is <player name>.
[-]
You may speak to your fellow
Painter's Blocks
here. You may do so during the day or night, even if you are eliminated.
[-]
You win by achieving parity with the town (which means all members of the town are dead, or nothing can prevent the same). You may also win by correctly identifying the 3
Muses
and their colors, if you and your teammates are all eliminated.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #215) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:32 am

Post by butterflies »

The Complete Guide to:
Enchant and Furtive.

So we begin with Furtive responding to my poking and prodding.

Quote go wibble.
its fine, that happens. So we fix the post.

I've been in situations like this before. Not much is happening and the game has kind of stalled - I'm actually in the majority being fairly inactive. If I re-read the game a thousand times I don't think I'd have some kind of epiphany. As Town in this setup I'm extra conscious of how I act, and it's also more important than usual to listen to your townreads/consensus. I think we are in a good place with the vote today, if Enchant happens to flip blue then it's on them for the hammer.
Now we're all familiar here with flipping red and flipping green.
But flipping blue?
In post 626, furtiveglance wrote:I think we are in a good place with the vote today, if Enchant happens to flip blue then it's on them for the hammer.
Thats really really odd, don'cha think?

Thats TMI as we know from the rules that scum are assigned 3 colours. Red, Blue and Yellow.
Setup:

Chromavalon
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue
OK yeah but Furtive might be a merlin, Flea what the hell are you smoking? Did you get some pixie dust in your coffee?
I'm actually vaping CBD and the pixies get everywhere. System littles can be a nightmare.

So look at the rules again.
  • Each Merlin knows their own color, and the identity of the same color Mafia Goon.
  • Each Merlin knows who the other two Merlins are, but not their colors.
Shock, horror, and most importantly, GASP!
How can furtive glance know what colour Enchant is?
But wait I hear you cry, it could be a reference to the avatar which does indeed have a blue mantle as per
In post 642, Enchant wrote:Also my mantle is indeed blue.
See now a mantle is a cloak, and quite clearly you can see the blue is a lovely fitted coat meaning it isn't a mantle. But thats semantics and irrelevant. That doesn't explain FLIPPING blue however.

The other issue we have...
Only alignment reveals on flip, not color or role.
AIN'T NOBODY FLIPPING BLUE.

Thats an informed perspective forgetting something vital.

Lets go one more, lets drive this nail home.
Spoiler: Role PMs
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Muse

Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Muse
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Merlin

You are a
Muse
- a creative spark, an unformed idea. When an artist searches within them for inspiration to create, you are what they are searching for. As the most basic unit of creativity, all other works are built upon your foundation. However, not everyone can hear their
Muses
, and not all artists wish to speak with them. To abide within one who does is a rare treat, but all artists are threatened by
Blocks
within their soul. Your Artist is as well, and he struggles with
Painter's Blocks
that blot his creativity. If you wish to sing once more, you must cast them out.

[-]
You know that the other two
Muses
are <player name> and <player name>. You do not know their colors.
[-]
As the
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Muse
, you know that the
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Painter's Block
is <player name>.
[-]
You win when all
Painter's Blocks
Muses

Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Painter's Block

Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Painter's Block
Red
/
Yellow
/
Blue
Mafia Goon

Creativity begets beauty and understanding. But life unchecked becomes corrupted, cancerous. You are a
Painter's Block
, a force of inspiration every bit as creative as the
Muses
themselves. You, however, stand firm guard so that the naive Artist and his fellow
Art Aficionados
do not delve too deep. Creativity begets beauty, but also pain and destruction. A balance must be struck. Some may say you are arbitrary and unfair in who you afflict, but still you must do your duty. You must
Block
the Artist.

[-]
You know the
Yellow
/
Blue
/
Red
Painter's Block
is <player name>, and the
Blue
/
Red
/
Yellow
Painter's Block
is <player name>.
[-]
You may speak to your fellow
Painter's Blocks
here. You may do so during the day or night, even if you are eliminated.
[-]
You win by achieving parity with the town (which means all members of the town are dead, or nothing can prevent the same). You may also win by correctly identifying the 3
Muses
and their colors, if you and your teammates are all eliminated.

The only explaination is that Enchant and Furtiveglance are scum and know each others colours.
Muses sure as heck don't.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #216) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:43 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 660, Enchant wrote:Your logic is strange.
For me that's pretty dang good logic imo.

I'm normally way more twisted up and conspiracy theorist about it.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #217) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:43 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 661, butterflies wrote:
In post 660, Enchant wrote:Your logic is strange.
For me that's pretty dang good logic imo.

I'm normally way more twisted up and conspiracy theorist about it.
-Butterflea, in case it wasn't obvious
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #218) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:20 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 663, ItalianoVD wrote:What’d I miss?
Caught scum. Read the last 2 pages.
-ButterFlea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #219) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:33 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 665, furtiveglance wrote:

Setup:

Chromavalon
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue

-Butterflea.
This is a very bizarre reach. I play on another site (mafia.gg) where Town are Blue and Mafia are Red. I forgot that Town are Green here. I was obviously saying that if Enchant is town, it's their own fault for the hammer and not on me. How does the following sentence make sense to you: If Enchant is *scum*, it's on them for the hammer. That doesn't make sense.
I have played mafia on several sites and it’s always been red for mafia and green for town.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #220) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:27 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 671, ItalianoVD wrote:Ahh I see lol
VOTE: furtive
\o/

Italiano’s town.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #221) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:39 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 625, numberQ wrote:
Hiroshige,
Hibiscus
(ca. 1845)

Vote Count (2.8)

butterflies
[0]

[E-2]
Enchant
[3]
Umlaut, Titus, furtiveglance
fireisredsir
[0]

furtiveglance
[1]
butterflies
implosion
[1]
fireisredsir
ItalianoVD
[0]

Noraa
[0]

Titus
[0]

Umlaut
[0]

With
alive, it takes
to eliminate.

Not Voting:
Enchant, implosion, ItalianoVD, Noraa
Deadline:
So I lurked on mafia.gg to watch a game and see what colours and stuff were... and yeah blue is town.

So why are you voting there?

-butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:41 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 668, furtiveglance wrote:It's easy to verify I am telling the truth, my background is on mafia.gg where Blue is Town and Red is mafia. Your theory was that Enchant is the Blue Painter's Block and I said Blue instead of scum? I was saying if they're town at this point it's their fault for being so scummy, not my fault for scumreading them. I don't see what you were seeing at all......
See mafia.gg has blue as town, not as scum... by your own admission and my own lurking.

So why would you say blue instead of scum?

-butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:14 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 677, fireisredsir wrote:ok thats why I didn't think it was a slip. didn't want to give him the answer just in case, but... i think it's pretty clear that's what it meant. doesn't mean your other reasons for suspecting are invalid, but i think that one is

Italiano p sus for jumping on that though

So you're buying the bad cover up story?

Town = Blue.
Enchant = flipping blue.
Furtive = VOTING ENCHANT.

The logic does not follow.

-Butterflea.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:10 am

Post by butterflies »

In that case fire, I can't help you. If you can work out why furtive is voting enchant who is now a townread in a game where furtive has by their own admission said they're being particular with their vote and need to listen to their townreads, then let me know.

You do not vote your TRs with that long left on the timer.
You do not sit there happily with the game going stagnant with over a week left and your vote parked on a TR.
Furtive has TMI'd Enchant as blue.
Enchant has pretty much confirmed they are blue.

I will not drop this as Furtive has perspective slipped earlier.
In post 66, furtiveglance wrote:Hi everyone, I'll read through, give my thoughts on players, and vote tonight when I get home. As for the strategy talk, I read a previous game of this setup and town actually lost the main game, and the mafia wouldn't have guessed the Merlins correctly. Therefore we might have slightly more wiggle room in terms of Muses influencing the game or even claiming outright than you might expect. The main thing is to ensure we at least win the main game.
There is only one game for town. scum have 2 games, one to solve Muses, the other to elim all town. Both me and Nancy spotted this post as questionable. I threw a bone at the time, but nah. Too many slips and too much evidence at this point.

We yeet either furtive or enchant tbh, cause the other gets yeet tomorrow.
and yes, I am threatening the Tunnel'o'flea.

-Butterflea.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #225) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:52 am

Post by butterflies »

I have slightly different word flow but it works.

Spoiler: {YT}Avantasia: Another Angel Down

Spoiler: Flea: Taking Scumbutts Down
We are the masters of the game
that made a fool you.
We're watching from across the forums.
You got the aura to Enchant, blue and its nasty.
And we have got the power!

You better run - they call it mafia: my special area
We're making solves over here, yeah.
Ain't it a sin to turn your back
on role you're given
It's time to make our stand.

You made a big slip - We've been watching you play
And now for the town - the time has come
To trust in our plan - To tear down your block
And see what's inside

WE ROCK THE VOTE!
Get smashed to the ground,
We are the towncore,
Lets take a look and see who you are.
Sight of the Hydra: Taking scumbutts down.

Oh Ooh!

We rock the vote!
We've made our solve
With a joy and a symphony
Driven by the slips you cannot hide.
We will win this game: Taking scumbutts down.

We'll remove the Blocks and let creativity flow again.
We don't let town lose any other.
Flea and Nancy grabbin' Ice Cream and chilling out.
We got this nailed down.

Yeet scum tomorrow,
Forgive Nora for yesterday
Furtive gets yeet tonight
And for the solve we have scum will try to deny
WE WILL DIE TONIGHT

They left you for dead - deepwolfing gone dead.
Nancy and Flea - This powerful Hydra
You've got the draw and desire to claw
Tryna save your game.

WE ROCK THE VOTE!
Get smashed to the ground,
We are the towncore,
Butterflies taking no prisoners
Sight of the Hydra: Taking scumbutts down.

Oh Ooh!

We rock the vote!
We've made our solve.
With a joy and a symphony!
Driven by the slips you cannot hide.
We will win this game: Taking scumbutts down.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 505, furtiveglance wrote:I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not mafia. I'll be impressed if you're right about Enchant/Umlaut, but I would warn against relying on meta too much. That's how we quickhammered town yesterday, because of a 'meta read'.
In post 503, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 499, butterflies wrote:
enchant/Umlaut/furtive

Remember this when we die.

~Nancyfly
I actually agree with Enchant and Umlaut both being scummy. I think Enchant is the best vote today. I can't see Enchant/Umlaut together though. Obviously bussing exists, I just can't see why scum would do it in this setup, in which Town has a lot of information. Mafia scumreading teammates and townreading town seems like very bad strategy. I admit to not having a complete team in the same way that you do, but I think a more realistic solve is Enchant/Titus if scum!Enchant and Umlaut/implosion if town!Enchant. Galron could be scum in either case but I'm not sure on them yet.
In post 692, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 688, butterflies wrote:In that case fire, I can't help you. If you can work out why furtive is voting enchant who is now a townread in a game where furtive has by their own admission said they're being particular with their vote and need to listen to their townreads, then let me know.

You do not sit there happily with the game going stagnant with over a week left and your vote parked on a TR.

In post 66, furtiveglance wrote:Hi everyone, I'll read through, give my thoughts on players, and vote tonight when I get home. As for the strategy talk, I read a previous game of this setup and town actually lost the main game, and the mafia wouldn't have guessed the Merlins correctly. Therefore we might have slightly more wiggle room in terms of Muses influencing the game or even claiming outright than you might expect. The main thing is to ensure we at least win the main game.
There is only one game for town. scum have 2 games, one to solve Muses, the other to elim all town. Both me and Nancy spotted this post as questionable. I threw a bone at the time, but nah. Too many slips and too much evidence at this point.

-Butterflea.
Enchant has never been a townread of mine. That was your own invention. Anyone who has read my posts should know this. As for my comment about the 'main game', I'm just conscious that mafia have a secondary win con - which they weren't close to completing in a previous game when town lost outright, so town has slightly more leeway regarding Muses than people might think. So both of these points are redundant. If you think my posts are otherwise 'fake' I can't really help you, that's just a matter of opinion.
Thats actually fair... you wouldn't want to TR your deepwolf ticket. :P

you keep saying your conscious of stuff, and being self self-conscious.
You realise that's a scumtrait, right?

Town dgaf how they look. I rarely do. I say it how I see it. Admittedly I cock up like I did on your Enchant TR, my bad, I retract that.
Thing is as far as I'm concerned, you and Enchant confirmed Enchant as the Blue Block.

Cause I looked at your other games too, as well as stayed on mafia.gg for a little bit.

People don't mention colours much in the games I've observed there. For rapid fire games they actually say roles/abbrevs for the roles.

And you've never said blue as an alignment in the time you've been here. For that matter you've never used Red or Green either.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by butterflies »

Didn't mean to quote those, thought I'd removed them.

eh you can see my process at least.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by butterflies »

Oop caught myself again....
In post 168, furtiveglance wrote:Malcolm: Laughed at TTT's unfunny joke in 23. No offence TTT but it wasn't. Since then has grown into the game by snapping at the heels of O. In 104 they explain (unprompted) why they are town in Luke's eyes. Many unnecessary posts, and could be deemed guilty of tunneling O.
If O flips green,
would be in contention to get my vote. That said, for now it's a Townlean.
Hey thats in your first game on site too <3

We dont need another heeee-roooooooo.....

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 699, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 696, butterflies wrote:
In post 688, butterflies wrote:In that case fire, I can't help you. If you can work out why furtive is voting enchant who is now a townread in a game where furtive has by their own admission said they're being particular with their vote and need to listen to their townreads, then let me know.

-Butterflea.
Enchant has never been a townread of mine. That was your own invention. Anyone who has read my posts should know this. As for my comment about the 'main game', I'm just conscious that mafia have a secondary win con - which they weren't close to completing in a previous game when town lost outright, so town has slightly more leeway regarding Muses than people might think. So both of these points are redundant. If you think my posts are otherwise 'fake' I can't really help you, that's just a matter of opinion.

Town dgaf how they look. I rarely do. I say it how I see it. Admittedly I cock up like I did on your Enchant TR, my bad, I retract that.
Thing is as far as I'm concerned, you and Enchant confirmed Enchant as the Blue Block.

Cause I looked at your other games too, as well as stayed on mafia.gg for a little bit.

People don't mention colours much in the games I've observed there. For rapid fire games they actually say roles/abbrevs for the roles.

And you've never said blue as an alignment in the time you've been here. For that matter you've never used Red or Green either.

-Butterflea
I do 'gaf' about how I look. I think it's my duty as town to 1) be towny and 2) scumread mafia. As for the Blue thing, it's a turn of phrase which is very common on mafia.gg. People either flip blue or flip red
Its also your duty as mafia to be towny - probably more so if we're honest - and 2 is always good for a deepwolf strat.
Townies shouldn't care that much. Self conscious town make scumtells. Because they go back and edit and restack their posts and you get a very weird and very amusing scumtell.
(The reason it's amusing is because its a tell I make as town and scum just because my brain is whack)

you forgot 3 though, HUNT the mafia and make them howl. Which you haven't been doing at all. You've been trying to flatten the conversation instead of encourage it imo

I observed 3 games on mafia.gg - I didn't see it. Maybe I got unlucky. Either way, your meta here is whats now being used against you.
Thats still the first time you've said it on this site, knowing we use green and having used green in other games - and never blue or red.

Implo I love you. <3

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 681, butterflies wrote:
In post 677, fireisredsir wrote:ok thats why I didn't think it was a slip. didn't want to give him the answer just in case, but... i think it's pretty clear that's what it meant. doesn't mean your other reasons for suspecting are invalid, but i think that one is

Italiano p sus for jumping on that though

So you're buying the bad cover up story?

Town = Blue.
Enchant = flipping blue.
Furtive = VOTING ENCHANT.

The logic does not follow.

-Butterflea.
+1

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by butterflies »

enchant/Umlaut/furtive

~Nancyfly
I actually agree with Enchant and Umlaut both being scummy. I think Enchant is the best vote today.
I can't see Enchant/Umlaut together though

. Obviously bussing exists, I just can't see why scum would do it in this setup, in which Town has a lot of information. Mafia scumreading teammates and townreading town seems like very bad strategy. I admit to not having a complete team in the same way that you do, but I think a more realistic solve is Enchant/Titus if scum!Enchant and Umlaut/implosion if town!Enchant. Galron could be scum in either case but I'm not sure on them yet.
Good catch Flea, another post why Umlaut is in my PoE. Second post where you have Enchant not alligned with Umlaut. Yeah, we’re totally hallucinating all of this.

Why wouldn’t scum bus for towncred in this setup? Scum has 2 possible wincons and none of them require the entire scumteam to endgame.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 698, butterflies wrote:Oop caught myself again....
In post 168, furtiveglance wrote:Malcolm: Laughed at TTT's unfunny joke in 23. No offence TTT but it wasn't. Since then has grown into the game by snapping at the heels of O. In 104 they explain (unprompted) why they are town in Luke's eyes. Many unnecessary posts, and could be deemed guilty of tunneling O.
If O flips green,
would be in contention to get my vote. That said, for now it's a Townlean.
Hey thats in your first game on site too <3

We dont need another heeee-roooooooo.....

-Butterflea
Flea is on fire now. All bow to the amazing butterflea. <3

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 699, furtiveglance wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 696, butterflies wrote:
In post 505, furtiveglance wrote:I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not mafia. I'll be impressed if you're right about Enchant/Umlaut, but I would warn against relying on meta too much. That's how we quickhammered town yesterday, because of a 'meta read'.
enchant/Umlaut/furtive

~Nancyfly
I actually agree with Enchant and Umlaut both being scummy. I think Enchant is the best vote today. I can't see Enchant/Umlaut together though. Obviously bussing exists, I just can't see why scum would do it in this setup, in which Town has a lot of information. Mafia scumreading teammates and townreading town seems like very bad strategy. I admit to not having a complete team in the same way that you do, but I think a more realistic solve is Enchant/Titus if scum!Enchant and Umlaut/implosion if town!Enchant. Galron could be scum in either case but I'm not sure on them yet.

-Butterflea.

-Butterflea

I do 'gaf' about how I look. I think it's my duty as town to 1) be towny and 2) scumread mafia. As for the Blue thing, it's a turn of phrase which is very common on mafia.gg. People either flip blue or flip red

Since when? Since before or after you tried to bribe us into tr you with a locktown read on us?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #234) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 704, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 701, implosion wrote:I do think Italiano's jump is... suspicious in isolation. If furtive flips town it'll be suspicious, if furtive flips scum then it'd be kind of a strange thing to do as a scumbuddy in this kind of game. I guess maybe the motivation would be as scum who hasn't figured out who their merlin is yet to try to suss them out, but it seems like a weird thing for scum to do nonetheless. And vice versa if we flip italiano before furtive.

Curious what fire thinks about that as an associative.
ive been thinking about that. if it is scum italiano sheeping town butterflies to lim scum furtive, there is a lot to gain there for italiano's slot. butterflies immediately townread him for sheeping them, and that townread would probably stick pretty firmly if furtive does flip scum. if the 3rd scum is not enchant/umlaut, then you also get a free mislim or two out of it, because furtive flipping scum would prob solidify in butterflies' minds that their solve is correct. and one more mislim sends us to elo
You’re right, I did make the initial leap because he sheeped me on furtive. However, He played very similarly in me vs Titus too and I miselimed him in that game. I also think that scumteam prefers to bus Enchant > furtive, so yeah, I am looking favourably on furtive voters.

I don’t understand why you and Implosion are suss on Italiano though? Especially when compared with furtive, Enchant and even Umlaut?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #235) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 712, implosion wrote:I prefer both Enchant and furtive over italiano. I think italiano needs more scrutiny particularly if furtive flips town; if furtive flips scum then -shrug- but I mean, I still intend to judge him on his play. I probably prefer Enchant over furtive today in the event that Italiano winds up being scummy tomorrow (and well, I think Enchant-scum is less likely to be wrong than furtive-scum) in which case I'd consider him before furtive situationally. I'm lukewarm on Umlaut at this point. I guess if I'm right on all of butterflies/noraa/fire/Titus being town and furtive/italiano isn't SvS then umlaut would be PoE scum. I don't feel confident enough in those 4 being all town to make any wild declarations though.
If you’re of the opinion, which I’m obviously in agreement of that Italiano and furtive can’t be buddies then wouldn’t a furtive scum flip clear Italiano?

But both heads firmly believe that both furtive and Umlaut want to bus Enchant and I’m not interested in helping scum, particularly when I feel furtive has the most scum equity and Flea and I have already made our case on why we prefer furtive. If the rest of the playerlist prefers Enchant, I won’t oppose it (or Umlaut but don’t see that happening until probably d4 at rhe earliest) but both of us prefer furtive > Enchant today.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #236) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 714, implosion wrote:I'm not gonna say clear but it'd be evidence that he's town, yes.

in the off chance Enchant flips town, I'd rather know that now than later; if we think scum are bussing I don't see why not to help them. I likewise won't overly object if most people prefer furtive over Enchant though.
Because I think that furtive and Umlaut want to get towncred from Enchant flip and if my PoE is correct. which I strongly believe it is, it’s better to lim the bussers > the bussie first but of that PoE, Umlaut is currently in the best position, so I’m hoping that should furtive and Enchant both flip scum like I believe they will, I’m hoping that once we’re dead, Umlaut doesn’t get to skate and that’s another reason for preferring furtive first, because he has pushed both Titus and I think you? as an Enchant buddy > Umlaut, where as besides my Enchant scum meta on how he treats a buddy, no one is unfortunately really putting too much stock in that. I guess as long as in some order, furtive and Enchant are the next 2 lims, hopefully Umlaut doesn’t skate.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #237) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 716, Enchant wrote:VOTE: butterflies

butter not voting me, because me flipping town ruins whole plan. It's in t...HYDRA interest to keep me alive and elim my SCUMBUDDIES instead, because if they flip town, simple "Oh well, now lim Enchant i think for sure" quarantee mafia win, unless muse intervene, and they somehow suck in this game.
Thing is I am going to push your chain either way. You're both blocks, and I see no world in existence currently where either of you flip town.

The other thing is enchant, I know you don't respond to pressure these days. I know you're also happy to be the fall guy for a deepwolf setup.

Furtive may be a site newbie, but ain't a FM newbie. None of these slips are being allowed to slide past me and the response to the pressure has been most satisfying to see.

The other thing is Enchant, if muses step up to redirect now they're going to out. Thats twice you've been muse baiting.
As it stands the odds are something like 1-in-360 of the scum team guessing correctly. and the muses absolutely should not out until it becomes vital - that is - YOLO.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #238) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 718, Enchant wrote:If we lim furtive and he flips town, if muse doesh't intervene, it's borderline throwing, because otherwise i will be lemoned and that's game over.
You just lolhammered town with several days left on D1 so careful who you accuse of bordering throwing. :)

See I know you're flipping scum, and honestly with Furtives slips that's confirmed the pair of you.
I don't care which of you goes today personally, what I do know is I think I can crush Furtive into spewing the last teammate.

Unless you want to the do honours oh blue block.

-Time for you to ButterFlee
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:51 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 720, Enchant wrote:
In post 719, butterflies wrote:
In post 718, Enchant wrote:If we lim furtive and he flips town, if muse doesh't intervene, it's borderline throwing, because otherwise i will be lemoned and that's game over.
You just lolhammered town with several days left on D1 so careful who you accuse of bordering throwing. :)

See I know you're flipping scum, and honestly with Furtives slips that's confirmed the pair of you.
I don't care which of you goes today personally, what I do know is I think I can crush Furtive into spewing the last teammate.

I hammered without intent to ruin town, it's not throwing.

Keeping silence when you know townie is wagoned on elo is throwing.

Also, stop bunnyhopping with minds, you are only fine with furtive 5 min ago, but after i called you out now you "don't care".
I have a very strong preference for Furtive, given the slips.
Frankly you're both scum so as long as its one of you, town is winning.
You're also telling one of the most chaotic and unstable players with nuts levels of ADHD to the point my brain multi-track drifts across a 4 line mainline to stop bunny hopping.

You're both scum.
Eliminating you earlier stops wiggle room and you know denying town talk time is anti-town.
You keep asking for the muses to out, you know they won't. When i'm on the ball my mech is damned good and muses should. not. out.

You're asking for a line and not getting it. because you know you're todays limbait, because you're the usual LHF from your playstyle you adopted.

oh and one more thing.
Enchant wrote:Keeping silence when you know townie is wagoned on elo is throwing.
In post 566, Enchant wrote:Next day is elo.

Hi.
-Butterflea took in sunlight...
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:04 am

Post by butterflies »

There was an implication today is elo, as we are talking about today.

That you talk so little and with so little context means you're free to provide any context you need as and when you need it.

So when you do give contradictory messages, such as accusing muses of borderline game throwing by not coming to save you when a townie is being wagoned in elo.

You're not only then saying you know both you and furtive are town - which as scum you have to say and gives a further insight into your informed perspective further confirming the connection you both have - you're trying to adjust context and tap into "townie panic" which I know you've done before.

Nice use of a big word btw. Now you're going for the undermine by saying I'm not following a logical attack route and taking a mass appeal route.

Thing is social mechanics don't follow logic, and I've presented my case, and continued to apply pressure to the slots I believe are scum.

Almost like thats how to play this game.

So either me and Nancy are powerwolfing, or we're town.
So we're a powerwolfing hydra... with no read dissonance. We're also too consistent in what we're saying individually and I've openly retracted several things I've said that were wrong. I've even admitted various weak points in my case on you both.

This is a hell of a powerwolf, don't ya think.

Especially from a hydra.

As for social logic...
Should I ask you for your name you would be wise not to give it - as then I have your name, and you no longer do.
Perfectly sound logic to some, not to others.

The less context given, the more power to the "hostile" party.

Everything I've stated has been solid contextually, with no room for misinterpretation.
Everything you've said? You can't fool a trickster. I know your tricks; and I know how to see through them.

-Butterflea used Solar Beam
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:08 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 720, Enchant wrote:
In post 719, butterflies wrote:

I hammered without intent to ruin town, it's not throwing.

Keeping silence when you know townie is wagoned on elo is throwing.

Also, stop bunnyhopping with minds, you are only fine with furtive 5 min ago, but after i called you out now you "don't care".
No time context given, but given the discussion is todays elimination.
Not only if I want to get into full social analysis you've just spewed yourself as todays planned lim to set up furtive deepwolf.

I'm aware English isn't your first language, but I also know you know it well enough to be able to not make the trip I've spotted.

-Butterflea used Perish Song.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:02 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 725, Enchant wrote:If furtive is town and die today, i will die next day quarantee anyway.

Keeping silence for muse in this case is throwing, yes.

I am not asking muses claim today at all.
Given how active this game has been, honestly I'm thinking the muses are active - and while you're not activly asking, you've definitely been fishing.

-butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:38 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 734, Enchant wrote:
In post 733, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 732, Enchant wrote:
In post 731, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 730, Enchant wrote:
In post 728, fireisredsir wrote:enchant, do you think butterflies is maf?
Yes, butter have clear scum motive to push anyone else, but me.
Surely you can’t
actually
believe this.
Explain?
Explain what?
You joking?
What is said scum motivation to push anyone but you?

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:10 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 736, Enchant wrote:When i flip town, your whole "Scumteam" will ruin, because main reasoning you use is bussing and this artist slip.

If furtive is town, you gonna say "Whops" and then procced to murder me.
So this is the scum motivation to push anyone BUT you?
(Despite that as long as you or Furtive are todays elimination, we don't care which. We just have a preference)

So where's my scum motivation to go as big as I have on reads?

-Butterflea.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #245) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:30 am

Post by butterflies »

Assuming this is your call out? Or the one from before where you say "Why aren't we voting for you then?"
In post 716, Enchant wrote:VOTE: butterflies

butter not voting me, because me flipping town ruins whole plan. It's in t...HYDRA interest to keep me alive and elim my SCUMBUDDIES instead, because if they flip town, simple "Oh well, now lim Enchant i think for sure" quarantee mafia win, unless muse intervene, and they somehow suck in this game.
In post 646, butterflies wrote:
In post 643, butterflies wrote:

Setup:

Chromavalon
    Red
    , one is
    Yellow
    , and one is
    Blue

-Butterflea.

blue

~Nancyfly
-ButterFlea

PEDIT: Cause we're voting Furtive, you know, the one who slipped... :P

-Butterflea.
Cause your call out is either before or after these two.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #246) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:40 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 725, Enchant wrote:If furtive is town and die today, i will die next day quarantee anyway.

Keeping silence for muse in this case is throwing, yes.

I am not asking muses claim today at all.
Dafuq, why are you muse baiting? How is this any different than that suspicious second post by furtive?
Both furtive and Enchant are trying to make muse hunting easier. lololol

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #247) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:44 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 730, Enchant wrote:
In post 728, fireisredsir wrote:enchant, do you think butterflies is maf?
Yes, butter have clear scum motive to push anyone else, but me.
Yes, we prefer your buddy over you but dw, there’s still d3, and chances are, we probably won’t be alive until then.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #248) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:46 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 736, Enchant wrote:When i flip town, your whole "Scumteam" will ruin, because main reasoning you use is bussing and this artist slip.

If furtive is town, you gonna say "Whops" and then procced to murder me.
And if he’s scum, which I strongly believe he is?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #249) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:53 am

Post by butterflies »

In the last game I played on here, Pooky called out the entire scumteam and town lost because they didn’t listen to him. Well, I’m channeling Pooky in this game with my solve of furtive/Enchant/Umlaut. Don’t make the mistake town did in that game did by ignoring Pooky’s solve after he died. Don’t let any of them endgame and don’t ignore our reads after we’re dead.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #250) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:58 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 738, Enchant wrote:You only started saying "I don't care" after i called you.
In post 713, butterflies wrote:
In post 712, implosion wrote:I prefer both Enchant and furtive over italiano. I think italiano needs more scrutiny particularly if furtive flips town; if furtive flips scum then -shrug- but I mean, I still intend to judge him on his play. I probably prefer Enchant over furtive today in the event that Italiano winds up being scummy tomorrow (and well, I think Enchant-scum is less likely to be wrong than furtive-scum) in which case I'd consider him before furtive situationally. I'm lukewarm on Umlaut at this point. I guess if I'm right on all of butterflies/noraa/fire/Titus being town and furtive/italiano isn't SvS then umlaut would be PoE scum. I don't feel confident enough in those 4 being all town to make any wild declarations though.
If you’re of the opinion, which I’m obviously in agreement of that Italiano and furtive can’t be buddies then wouldn’t a furtive scum flip clear Italiano?

But both heads firmly believe that both furtive and Umlaut want to bus Enchant and I’m not interested in helping scum, particularly when I feel furtive has the most scum equity and Flea and I have already made our case on why we prefer furtive.
If the rest of the playerlist prefers Enchant, I won’t oppose it
(or Umlaut but don’t see that happening until probably d4 at rhe earliest) but both of us prefer furtive > Enchant today.

~Nancyfly
Your bizarrely selective reading is impressive. lol

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #251) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:05 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 745, fireisredsir wrote:enchant, if butterflies is maf, who are their partners?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #252) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 752, fireisredsir wrote:they were saying that butterflies is pushing anyone else but them, in order to save them for an easy mislim later

not that im endorsing this opinion, just clarifying
That is clearly not true. I have made it beyond clear that my solve is furtive, Enchant, Umlaut. I have not for quite some time now after reassessing both my reads on you and Titus pushed anyone else, so Enchant is just blatantly misrepping my posting.

And ftr, I am perfectly fine switching my vote to him if the rest of the playerlist prefers him to furtive. I just happen to think it’s better to lim furtive first.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #253) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:44 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 726, numberQ wrote:
Édouard Manet,
Flowers in a Crystal Vase
(1882)

Vote Count (2.10)

butterflies
[1]
Enchant
[E-2]
Enchant
[3]
Umlaut, Titus, furtiveglance
fireisredsir
[0]

furtiveglance
[2]
butterflies, ItalianoVD
implosion
[0]

ItalianoVD
[1]
fireisredsir
Noraa
[0]

Titus
[0]

Umlaut
[0]

With
alive, it takes
to eliminate.

Not Voting:
implosion, Noraa
Deadline:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 768, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 764, furtiveglance wrote:ItalianoVD, where are your reads?
Didn’t know I was giving them.
:lol:

Yeah, really weird question. Generally the question would be “what” not “where” are your reads. And what further adds the the odd factor is that the question would actually make sense had you actually promised a readslist but for whatever reasons failed to deliver.

None of that however, compares with that pop in which completely ignored Enchant’s sudden bizarro push on us.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 767, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 766, Noraa wrote:tbh i dont want to catch up but i promised it so i will do it in a couple hours. tata for now
So don’t.
+1

No one is pressuring you but of course your thoughts are definitely very much appreciated.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 774, Noraa wrote:agh agh im sorry tomorrow. tomorrow i swear agh. i really neeed to go sleep because i have to wake up early for a festival thingie tomorrow.
It’s fine Noraa, we have currently a little over 5 1/2 days until deadline.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #257) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 746, butterflies wrote:
In post 745, fireisredsir wrote:enchant, if butterflies is maf, who are their partners?
Still waiting for this momentous bombshell.

Spoiler:

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #258) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 778, ItalianoVD wrote:Wow. This game has come to a crashing halt. I think that’s pretty telling. :)
In post 601, numberQ wrote:
furtiveglance has been prodded.
In post 747, numberQ wrote:
Umlaut has been prodded.
In post 779, numberQ wrote:
Enchant has been prodded.
I’m sure these are all completely coincidental. :P

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #259) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 790, Noraa wrote:
In post 475, Titus wrote:+ butterflies (hydra of Nancy Drew 39 & Flea The Magician) - Town until proven otherwise.
+ Enchant - Scum due to hammer. I don't like slots that cut off the day prior to discussion ending.
+ furtiveglance - I struggle with this slot. I don't like their reads, but I like their activity. It could just be a disagreement on reads given I can be proud. I don't like his scumread on me but nullread on Galron when we've essentially been the same activity wise. Could be a chainsaw.
+ Galron - Gun to my head scum.
+ implosion - I don't like their general attitude towards the thread and blaming others for their mistakes. His response, accurate or not, was to out his beliefs on a Merlin. I don't like how he approaches the thread and is a viable partner with Enchant.
+ Noraa - town
+ fireisredsir ProgoWoshua - A new player I've never seen as scum but I don't know their capabilities. I suspect their good as scum. Only moderate improvement on the slot. By their play lean town though.
+ Titus - me
+ Umlaut - Lean scum. Honestly gut and thread dynsmics. Revisit if furtiveglance is scum.
this post feels bad. titus is so analysis and logic oriented that this is just weird

Isn’t that nai or even slightly town indicative for her though? At the very least, why is that scummy?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #260) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 798, ItalianoVD wrote:Uh huh. Noraa hit in on the head, but Titus has been a huge question mark for me. She is playing extremely similar to ironically Titus v Nancy. I’ve played with town Nancy and this ain’t it.
She was outed scum stump in that though. How can she be playing similarly to here? Have you played any other games with scum!Titus other than that one?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #261) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 800, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 798, ItalianoVD wrote:Uh huh. Noraa hit in on the head, but Titus has been a huge question mark for me. She is playing extremely similar to ironically Titus v Nancy. I’ve played with town Nancy and this ain’t it.
Sorry meant to say ‘town Titus’ and this ain’t it.
Thanks for clarifying. :lol:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #262) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 790, Noraa wrote:
In post 475, Titus wrote:+ butterflies (hydra of Nancy Drew 39 & Flea The Magician) - Town until proven otherwise.
+ Enchant - Scum due to hammer. I don't like slots that cut off the day prior to discussion ending.
+ furtiveglance - I struggle with this slot. I don't like their reads, but I like their activity. It could just be a disagreement on reads given I can be proud. I don't like his scumread on me but nullread on Galron when we've essentially been the same activity wise. Could be a chainsaw.
+ Galron - Gun to my head scum.
+ implosion - I don't like their general attitude towards the thread and blaming others for their mistakes. His response, accurate or not, was to out his beliefs on a Merlin. I don't like how he approaches the thread and is a viable partner with Enchant.
+ Noraa - town
+ fireisredsir ProgoWoshua - A new player I've never seen as scum but I don't know their capabilities. I suspect their good as scum. Only moderate improvement on the slot. By their play lean town though.
+ Titus - me
+ Umlaut - Lean scum. Honestly gut and thread dynsmics. Revisit if furtiveglance is scum.
this post feels bad. titus is so analysis and logic oriented that this is just weird
Rereading this post, the only read that really sticks out to me as not making a whole lot of sense is the one on fire/Progo. If you have no meta on a player, than how can you have any clue what their capabilities would be as scum?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #263) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 804, fireisredsir wrote:i think id prefer enchant to furtive at this point. but maybe it is just both of them. not sure what made titus decide to switch
I don’t think we go wrong with either one and I doubt we land in Elo with that, still have a slight preference for furtive but eh?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #264) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 806, Enchant wrote:There's no reason for have preference to furtive.

None. Expect for not wanting to destroy ideal world of instant win.

Simple:
If furtive is town and limmed today, we will lose almost certainly, because there will be push on me again, because "lolhammer". I will lose in this push, unless miracle happen.
If furtive is scum, then okay i quess, but i personally only found strange that i am sit on last place of reads and Umlaut is on prelast, but we doesn't look like partners for furtive. I have no quarantee.

If you believe in team butter build, then you need to vote me first. Just consider what you get on furtive elim and what you get on mine elim, on both results.

"I don't want help to bus" is nonsense reason to direct lim away from me.
Don’t know how you came up with that theory because I think you’re significantly > rand chance of being buddies and now I really badly want to lim furtive after reading your post.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #265) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 777, butterflies wrote:
In post 746, butterflies wrote:
Still waiting for this momentous bombshell.

Spoiler:

~Nancyfly
Hey Enchant, still waiting on you to enlighten me as to who my hypothetical buddies are. lol
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #266) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 810, Enchant wrote:Of course you want.
Because it looks like panic at trying to save your buddy. It makes absolutely no sense for you to double and triple down on being today’s lim if you’re actually town here.

Where was this bizarre panic when you hammered Dunn?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #267) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:30 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 812, Enchant wrote:I don't need to build enormous theories.
You’re sr/voting me but you don’t think I have any actual buddies, noted.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #268) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 815, Enchant wrote:How failure logic if that?

If i die and flip scum, he die anyway?

Also, i expected Dunn to flip scum tbh.
There is no logical reason for anyone to fall on their sword in this setup as town unless of course in the event a muse outs, which they absolutely shouldn’t. So only logical reason to fall on your sword here is because furtive is your buddy.

No townie has a logical reason to prefer to be limmed over anyone else. Period.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #269) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 807, Titus wrote:
In post 803, butterflies wrote:Rereading this post, the only read that really sticks out to me as not making a whole lot of sense is the one on fire/Progo. If you have no meta on a player, than how can you have any clue what their capabilities would be as scum?

~Nancyfly
Because I just finished a game where he was town and I was scum. He's a capable player.
fire or Progo?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #270) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:42 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 808, Titus wrote:
In post 804, fireisredsir wrote:i think id prefer enchant to furtive at this point. but maybe it is just both of them. not sure what made titus decide to switch
They were tied up and I wanted to work with butterflies. No real preference.
I think it’s beyond obvious they’re buddies. What townie flips out like this on the prospect of NOT being elimmed?

Like in what world are they not obvious buddies now - especially after Enchant’s most recent posts? It’s like he’s panicking now that you switched your vote from him to furtive.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #271) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 818, Enchant wrote:
In post 816, butterflies wrote:

There is no logical reason for anyone to fall on their sword in this setup as town unless of course in the event a muse outs, which they absolutely shouldn’t. So only logical reason to fall on your sword here is because furtive is your buddy.

~Nancyfly
I just stated mine, if furtive is town, we plainly lose.
Yeah and I don’t think that makes any sense. How isn’t your argument equally valid in reverse? No reason. I think it’s pretty damned clear you want to save furtive.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #272) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 820, Enchant wrote:If i am scum with furtive, why you resist idea of elimming me first.
If furtive were to actually flip town - seriously doubt - that would then mean my solve on the two of you being buddies would have to be wrong and I don’t think it is.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #273) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 822, Enchant wrote:How i save furtive if i die?
There is no valid reason for you to want to die as town, nada, none.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 826, Enchant wrote:
In post 824, butterflies wrote:

~Nancyfly
I consider preventing instant lose is valid reason to go first.
Considering there's literally 0.1% hope to kill you instead.

Why i should't to try?
If furtive is scum, I’m not holding my breath I live to d3 anyway.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #275) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:01 am

Post by butterflies »

Of course I post this on the wrong account lol
In post 828, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 795, Noraa wrote:
In post 538, butterflies wrote:Who wants to bet one of us, Noraa or fire dies tonight?
lmfao i've never been a night 2 nk in my life.
Note to self, N2 nora in a future game.
In post 806, Enchant wrote:There's no reason for have preference to furtive.

None. Expect for not wanting to destroy ideal world of instant win.

Simple:
If furtive is town and limmed today, we will lose almost certainly, because there will be push on me again, because "lolhammer". I will lose in this push, unless miracle happen.
If furtive is scum, then okay i quess, but i personally only found strange that i am sit on last place of reads and Umlaut is on prelast, but we doesn't look like partners for furtive. I have no quarantee.

If you believe in team butter build, then you need to vote me first. Just consider what you get on furtive elim and what you get on mine elim, on both results.

"I don't want help to bus" is nonsense reason to direct lim away from me.
Wanna freak out more?
I'm sold on you being a designated bus.
You definitely do have partner equity, Nancy over here schooling me on what to look for in connections and I am sold.

If furtive is scum... you give nothing but "oh no... my stance.... it's broken...."

Flail harder plz.

Butterflies butterflies, whatcha gunna do? Whatcha gunna do when they come for you? :P

In post 812, Enchant wrote:I don't need to build enormous theories.
No, you just need to drop a solve.
Had more than enough time, and players have been reasonably active.
What you got - false enchanter?

Your tryhard is showing.
In post 818, Enchant wrote:
In post 816, butterflies wrote:

~Nancyfly
I just stated mine, if furtive is town, we plainly lose.
If you're town and you're eliminated, town loses too by the same logic.
Try Hard 2: Try Harder.
In post 820, Enchant wrote:If i am scum with furtive, why you resist idea of elimming me first.
Try Hard with a Vengeance.
What difference does it make? Why put your slot in the way of a slipped and compromised slot?
In post 825, Enchant wrote:
In post 823, butterflies wrote:
If furtive were to actually flip town - seriously doubt - that would then mean my solve on the two of you being buddies would have to be wrong and I don’t think it is.

~Nancyfly
Well yes.
But i still damn die after.
So...
Furtive flips red, we eliminate you - if you're green we're in YOLO, if you're red town wins.
You flip red, we eliminate furtive - if furtive is green we're in YOLO, if they're red town wins.
And town wins because Umlaut is absolutely the last piece in that puzzle so we chain sweep.

So how is eliminating a town you any better to be done first?
In post 826, Enchant wrote:

~Nancyfly
I consider preventing instant lose is valid reason to go first.
Considering there's literally 0.1% hope to kill you instead.

Why i should't to try?
If you scumread us and you're town then case us and instead of being a Magikarp be a Gyrados.
Stop flailing and make it clear we're scum and make us blast off again.

See the thing is scum need to kill us tonight. We're too strong a presence in this game with too good a solve.
The problem is, it also incriminates you and Umlaut to remove us and I don't think after today either of you have the audacity or force of will to be able to dismiss a "framed" claim.
Your game is over. :P

-Butterflea used Hyper Beam
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #276) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:49 am

Post by butterflies »

Both Butterflea ahd myself are pretty much beyond convinced now that furtive and Enchant are buddies and his flailing panic doesn’t really make much sense if Titus is a buddy here, unless either of you can explain how Enchant’s flailing panic makes sense with scum!Titus. For Titus to actually be scum here along with furtive and Enchant would have to be the most insane performance of scum theatre I’ve ever seen.

So, still feel my our furtive/Ehchant/Umlaut solve is very likely the correct one because if furtive and Enchant are buddies and everything inside me is practically screaming that they are. I don’t see how Titus makes a whit of sense as as either an Enchant or a furtive buddy here.

Enchant is into flailing panic mode trying to save his buddy furtive and to anyone who isn’t seeing this, he pushed me just as hard when I went after his buddy SS in Anything uPick. So, I think a associatives point to Umlaut as being the last buddy not Titus, because I’m that confident that both furtive and Enchant both flip scum here.

As Butterflea pointed out, his argument makes 0 sense here as town and in a world where furtive were actually to flip town, Enchant would likely be clear and he damn well knows that.

Because both Flea and I have made it beyond abundantly clear that our solve involves both of them being buddies. So in a town!furtive world, we are far more likely to be the next elim, not him.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #277) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:58 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 832, Titus wrote:

~Nancyfly
Hard disagree. I just finished a game where at least two town volunteered themselves as the elimination because they felt they couldn't live until elo. So it's possible.

The only negative from this is if Enchant feels their Merlin has been sussed out.
In post 759, implosion wrote:
This is extremely wrong and scummy for various reasons. Chiefly among them, the muses wouldn't each know if furtive is town or scum unless furtive is also a muse - if furtive is scum, only one of them would know furtive is scum, so no muse can unilaterally overturn a lim like that. I won't get into the other obvious ones but it's also scummy because if you're town you're basically screaming "hey mafia, i'm not a muse". Which of course, you could be a muse doing distraction play, so I won't go too deep down the rabbit hole, but I think suffice to say either a muse, or a vanilla townie pretending to be a muse, would feel the need to state a suspicion on someone in the game before page fucking twenty nine.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #278) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:16 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 831, ItalianoVD wrote:Hey if you feel I’m wrong, let me know. It’s just something I haven’t been able to shake.
Because if Titus iis scum here, than why is Enchant panicking like this? She switched her vote to furtive and he’s freaking oiut. Why would he do that if Titus is a buddy here?

See that’s what’s not making any sense to me. Why does Enchant flail/pznic like this if Titus is his buddy?

Because in a furtive/Enchant scum world, with Tifus voting furtive, she looks grear, doesn’t she? So no need for Enchant to flail/panic like this.

I suppose scum theatre can’t 100% be ruled out but it just looks to me that Enchant’s flail/panic escalated after she switched her vote to furtive and his panic does actually sound genuine to me because he was > likely than not a designated bus, so sure it’s possible that it could be Titus > Umlaut but Occams Razor says otherwise.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #279) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:23 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 830, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 801, butterflies wrote:She was outed scum stump in that though.
That doesn’t mean she isn’t acting like scum this game though.
In post 801, butterflies wrote:Have you played any other games with scum!Titus other than that one?
I have actually albeit on my alt. Large Normal 233
Okay, so just read that game and understand yours and Nora’s suspicions. That said, I still don’t see hox Titus makes sense here as either furtive or Enchant buddy.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #280) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:26 am

Post by butterflies »

~Nancyfly
Hard disagree. I just finished a game where at least two town volunteered themselves as the elimination because they felt they couldn't live until elo. So it's possible.

The only negative from this is if Enchant feels their Merlin has been sussed out.
This post reminds me of a post Titus made in a Jingle game where she was town.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #281) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:30 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 840, butterflies wrote:

~Nancyfly

This post reminds me of a post Titus made in a Jingle game where she was town.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86803&user_select%5B%5D=21512
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #282) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by butterflies »

Spoiler:
In post 2015, Titus wrote:
In post 2012, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2011, House wrote:
In post 2002, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1999, jjh927 wrote:Maybe not FMFT actually

Might be a scum in my townreads

But Titus is very likely to be scum here. I think her stance on NK15 has been that she doesn't want to bus but she will if it reaches that point
could we focus on nk15 as a flip there would add fire to who i think is scum..
In post 2010, cyrus62 wrote:UNVOTE:

Interesting.
i dont want a hammer till we know for sure. nm wants it bad that pings me
Nm would hammer his mother.

Also, I don't think we should do this. Hammering a commuter claim is garbage. We can just tell NK15 to not commute so we can investigate him. If he complies, we have an unkillable town slot. If he claims compulsive or refuses, then yeet his ass.
In post 2025, Titus wrote:I know there's a real chance I am wrong here but with at least one other confirmable role out there, I expect our other PRs to sound scummy.
In post 2099, Titus wrote:I was wrong on defending NK 15. I take responsibility for that. It didn't feel like a scum wagon.

So, I guess I’m just not really seeing what Italiano and Noraa are. *shrug*

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #283) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:44 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 835, Enchant wrote:
In post 828, Flea The Magician wrote: What you got - false enchanter?
The fuck you just said about me, you twoheaded butter abomination. I have you know, I graduated top of my class in the magical academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in dungeons, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in fire magic and I’m the top mage in the entire group. You are nothing to me, but just another scum. I will wipe you the fuck out with power, the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking runes.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in thread? Think again, fly. As we speak I am contacting my secret guild of mages across the earth and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the firestorm, butter. The storm that burns out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, scum. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my book.
Not only am I extensively trained in magical combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Enchanted weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the forum, you little scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fly. I will shit fire all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You heard me. You are at best a low level goon while I hold the rank of Samurai. I have extensive training in cosmic and spatial manipulation that snuffs your fire into a spark at best and the detonations that are used in my field that obliterate the minds, bodies and souls are beyond your meager comprehension. Not only that while you studied for your power, it is innate to me, it is as While admittedly I don't have a confirmed kill count thats not because the bodies are lost to time itself, its because because I lost count! Your power does not scare me, your armies do not scare me, you don't even know the first thing about your enemy. I am Flea - Decended from the Nu, from the bloodline that served the glorious Queen Zeal, the one who brought the Black Omen into this world. Your mages will find me easily, and I will welcome them. Though it's not hard to find something that exists in all of time and space. The question is, can you breathe in a realm with no air? Can you bend the laws of physics?

I simply waltz with you, and you would attack your own. You are no threat, and you anger feeds me.

-Flea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #284) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:02 am

Post by butterflies »

I strongly believe that furtive and Enchant are buddies here. I also read Enchant’s flail/panicking as genuine and not scum theatre. Therefore, I cannot for the life of me understand why scum!Enchant flails panics like this if Titus is a buddy to either of them.

If I’m scum!Enchant here along with scum!furtive, I don’t flail/panic here if Titus is my buddy voting furtive and I sure as hell don’t try to hardpush obvtown!butterflies either. If I’m scum!Enchant with Titus as my buddy, I just likely chill here and not make it do beyond obvious that I’m flipping out over the possibility of a furtive lim over myself.

Occam’s razor says Titus!scum doesn’t make a helluva lot of sense in this scenario because I don’t think Enchant is that good of an actor that he can fake genuine flail/panic like this.

Enchant flail/panic makes the most sense here, if our solve of furtive/Enchant/Umlaut is the team > furtive/Enchant/Titus.

We’re most probably going to be dead by that time anyway because I don’t see Umlaut getting limmed before d4 and don’t see how scum doesn’t kill us before then.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #285) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:35 am

Post by butterflies »

Well, I’d pretty much bet the game on furtive/Enchant as buddies with last scum being between Umlaut and Titus, so in that case, maybe I’m missing something because scum can’t win in either case anyway.

So, maybe I’m being premature in tr Titus? Idk *shrug*

It’s also true that both Enchant and furtive have been muse baiting, so that could also possibly explain it.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #286) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:43 am

Post by butterflies »

That said, Enchant jumped on me for pushing both Umlaut and furtive but said absolutely nothing when I hardtunnelled Titus on d1, which tends to be his scum meta. Apparently according to Flea, he has a history of treating buddies this way, so Anything uPick isn’t the only game where he’s done this.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #287) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:53 am

Post by butterflies »

hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #288) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:57 am

Post by butterflies »

Spoiler:
In post 6870, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Cheeky Wings

Remind me why visits which was not on dying person are suspicious.
It's bad reasoning.
In post 7075, Enchant wrote:
In post 7254, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 7206, Taly wrote:could this game honestly just be
enchant/loft/t3
Enchant could be scum, he just pretty much dropped that vote on me without trying to read anything.

If enchant is scum, SS looks like a possible buddy. Remember Gamma’s odd vote on Queen? Not necessarily sr either or both but if either is scum, I could see possible associatives between them but SS hasn’t said yet why he visited Ydrasse and enchant’s reaction to my suspicion wrt seems overblown.

My worry with T3, is that convo between him and Gmo really didn’t look coordinated or rehearsed and unlike Loft, his claim has been consistent. He also claimed frozen flavour before Ydrasse outed it.

Something just occurred to me. Both SS and Titus claimed frozen right. SS claimed to have visited Ydrasse but Titus didn’t and now Titus is dead, so how did Titus get frozen then?

Since I believe Yydra!town, something isn’t adding up with that.
You are fast with accusations and slow with explainations, you could be scum.
In post 7080, Enchant wrote:
In post 7256, Cheeky Wings wrote: No I’m not and you would be able to tell that - assuming you’re actually town - by bothering to reading our interactions with GMo in the WB pt.

Also again baseless shade. What accusations? Tell me how Titus got frozen then, if she was neither visited by Ydra and Ydra didn’t target her?

Tell me how it’s remotely scummy to suggest that something isn’t making sense with that.
What
In post 7083, Enchant wrote:
In post 7262, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 7260, Enchant wrote:
In post 7256, Cheeky Wings wrote: No I’m not and you would be able to tell that - assuming you’re actually town - by bothering to reading our interactions with GMo in the WB pt.

Also again baseless shade. What accusations? Tell me how Titus got frozen then, if she was neither visited by Ydra and Ydra didn’t target her?

Tell me how it’s remotely scummy to suggest that something isn’t making sense with that.
What
What do you mean “what”? I’m asking you how Titus got frozen if Ydrasse never targeted her/ visited her Ydra. I’m also asking why you’re shading me for asking that.
How frozen?

If Ydrasse supposed to froze Titus then yeah, accusation makes sense.
In post 7086, Enchant wrote:
In post 7265, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 7263, Enchant wrote:
In post 7262, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 7260, Enchant wrote:

What
What do you mean “what”? I’m asking you how Titus got frozen if Ydrasse never targeted her/ visited her Ydra. I’m also asking why you’re shading me for asking that.
How frozen?

If Ydrasse supposed to froze Titus then yeah, accusation makes sense.
She’s reflexive but but both Titus and Ydra claimed to have not visited each other but SS did claim to visit Ydrasse. So, I want to know how Titus got frozen.

@SS, why did you visit Ydrasse? You haven’t mentioned her in your reads at all iirc?

Titus and Ydra reflexive.
They didn't visit each other.
SS claims visiting Ydrasse.
Titus got frozen.

... Um. Can i just nod and apologise because i understand shit.

Particularly this set of posts.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #289) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:57 am

Post by butterflies »

The spew at this point between Enchant and Furtive is more than enough I'd imagine.

Titus I am reasonably confident in my ability to read and will be assessing her as we go.

-Butterflea's perish count lowered to 2.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #290) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 852, Enchant wrote:
Are you my fan
You jumped on me the same way in that game for hardpushing SS. Do you think I wouldn’t remember that?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #291) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:07 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 854, butterflies wrote:The spew at this point between Enchant and Furtive is more than enough I'd imagine.

Titus I am reasonably confident in my ability to read and will be assessing her as we go.

-Butterflea's perish count lowered to 2.
@fire

I’m extremely confident both of them flip scum here - very likely with Umlaut but Titus could still be a possibility.? Fortunately we’re likely dead by that point anyway.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #292) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:21 am

Post by butterflies »

Final words in the extremely likely case we die tonight: Whichever one between furtive and Enchant gets limmed today, flip the other one on an extremely likely scumflip d3.

Then last scum is between Umlaut/Titus.

So final solve:

furtive/Enchant/Umlaut

If game still doesn’t end, Titus.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #293) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:25 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 858, fireisredsir wrote:butterflies, you prefer furtive today?
Yes I do. Both Butterflea and I both do. Enchant flail/panicking that way only makes sense to me if Enchant was a designated bus, so yeah strongly prefer furtive today and Enchant tomorrow.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #294) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:48 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 857, butterflies wrote:Final words in the extremely likely case we die tonight: Whichever one between furtive and Enchant gets limmed today, flip the other one on an extremely likely scumflip d3.

Then last scum is between Umlaut/Titus.

So final solve:

furtive/Enchant/Umlaut

If game still doesn’t end, Titus.

~Nancyfly
Confirming this.
-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #295) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:40 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 863, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Furtive

Don't cry after.
Spoiler:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #296) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:56 am

Post by butterflies »

Don't cry after.
In post 866, furtiveglance wrote:I will say goodbye then before this gets locked. Thanks to numberQ for modding, this is a cool setup. Peace
Hmmm . . . interesting timing.

Nancyfly (I made the last one too.)
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #297) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:05 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 866, furtiveglance wrote:I will say goodbye then before this gets locked. Thanks to numberQ for modding, this is a cool setup. Peace
In post 864, fireisredsir wrote:actually i could potentially see a world where titus is scum with enchant
furtive suddenly posting after hammer definitely implicates Enchant but now it looks like bus has shifted, so maybe?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #298) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:08 am

Post by butterflies »

If furtive were actually town here, I think he’d actually give some reads. Scum!Gamma was in antispew in Anything uPick.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #299) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:12 am

Post by butterflies »

Don't cry after.
Like what are the odds this is a coincidence? :lol:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #300) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:18 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 871, ItalianoVD wrote:
Sounds like scum giving up. Don’t think a townie would give up like that, especially given the context of his play today.
but it didn’t happen until after hammer, so yeah Enchant very likely buddy who needs better training as an actor. :lol:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Return to “Completed Open Games”