Open 851: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? | Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 84, The Bulge wrote:
In post 82, Vex Vience wrote:1) if someone hammers without realizing it's e-1, then we have that discussion, and i genuinely believe town are more likely to not quickhammer like that, so it might out a scum.
2) if someone calls out me for not announcing it's e-1, it comes with the point of "what do you think of that, and do you think it's scummier than what bulge has done thus far?" and provides content for the game.
getting small pings of tmi on my slot from this.
I agree. It's the first post I am not a fan of.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #191 (isolation #1) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Vex

I admit to skimming. I like Bulge Stranger and StD as town.

Major reservations on Mala and Bella

Vex is my first player with a post that pinged me

Meg is gtmh town.
DV is null but I should have an opinion. I just don’t.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

StD I'll be in a bit. Technological issues.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Wed May 11, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

I feel like Bulge is being attacked by scum just to create noise. I have agreed with a few things they've said and understood where I didn't agree. The responses to townreading Bulge can't all be genuinely curious.

Vex's in particular is pretty bad. I highlight that they're scummy and they threaten me with scumreading bulge or else you're scum. This is a thinly veiled omgus. Just because someone disagrees with a strongly held belief doesn't necessarily mean anything towards alignment. A player who started in 2018 would know that. It's about the depth and sincerity of the read. Vex is looking for reasons to scumread me and push the Bulge wagon through. Their last post serves that agenda quite well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Wed May 11, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 38, The Bulge wrote:
In post 33, Vex Vience wrote:
@anyone who voted yeet - mind explaining why you rvs voted yeet

i'd rather not have the game stall out in rvs, so i'm gonna get it started with this
cuz there was already a vote there

why are you asking for reasons behind rvs votes and not for any serious votes?
In post 48, The Bulge wrote:UNVOTE:

townvibes so far from yeet and vex. neutral most everywhere else

:yawn:
In post 84, The Bulge wrote:
In post 82, Vex Vience wrote:1) if someone hammers without realizing it's e-1, then we have that discussion, and i genuinely believe town are more likely to not quickhammer like that, so it might out a scum.
2) if someone calls out me for not announcing it's e-1, it comes with the point of "what do you think of that, and do you think it's scummier than what bulge has done thus far?" and provides content for the game.
getting small pings of tmi on my slot from this.
This is Bulge early on Vex

In post 41, Vex Vience wrote:thinking about it some more - dv/stranger - what are you seeing in bulge?
In post 70, Vex Vience wrote:VOTE: bulge

i agree with the reasoning given so far. i don't think bulge has done anything substantial, and i think something like this will bring the game out of barely any posting.
Vex immediately shades Bulge in response to a question. Then Vex jumps on bulge with no unique reasoning that makes sense. The closest thing to a unique reason is that bulge "hasn't done anything" but they quickly state the obvious that no one is doing anything. Bulge's biggest contribution at the time...FoSing Vex.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Wed May 11, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure if we have time to turn this wagon, but we most definitely should.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Wed May 11, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 204, Stranger wrote:In less words it’s just that you seem fixated most on Vex this game and going all in there with an aggression that doesn’t match what you’ve given to other people. And that FMPOV it didn’t seem to be an appropriate level of it, but... I realize we’re in different places in the game, so I’m unsure if it’s fair to really throw back your feelings at you as reasons you need to die but I don’t know what else to do.
How about looking at the context and seeing Vex's response was very bad and therefore Bulge's focus makes sense. I'd prefer if he townhunted more sure but I've tunneled like that in the past.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Wed May 11, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

I'm legit out for the next four hours but will be back for deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #256 (isolation #8) » Wed May 11, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 254, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't really like that you find vex and bulge unhelpful
That makes sense if Bella is townreading both slots.

I'm too lazy/distracted to check while I'm temporarily pulled over.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Wed May 11, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

Debating on whether or not to stay in Starbucks or drive the hour home.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”