Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Korina »

cool three scum on my wagon; I didn’t get an email saying the day started

VOTE: furtive
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Korina »

i'm not reading anything before this post btw unless it was super important. i read my role pm, and kinda clocked out of the game already coming into it and seeing three votes on me for what i can only assume is the same old joke of "haha look korina's in a cult game, what if they rolled cult this time!" when mind you, the only fucking time i rolled cult in a cult game, i instantly got wagoned and died.

so if you're voting me for that, fuck off, it's a shitty rvs reason, and a shitty fucking read to try to take.

i want all three who voted me dead in that particular order unless someone claims a tpr, in which case, i still want you dead, just not right now.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Korina »

i lied actually
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 23, Beat wrote:That wouldnt be playing to a town win con Enchant

VOTE: Jacket

That said I think both vengeful townies should claim
this is a shitty take, and i don't know if town ever comes up with this take because it's so bad.

tprs retain abilities on convert.

they never claim unless e-1, in which case we decide who they should shoot and then kill them
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Korina »

if they're now cult vengeful, and they don't shoot who we said, that person is cult.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 40, furtiveglance wrote:VOTE: Korina

GG.
horrible vote, please stop with your shitty fucking take that actually ruins games if i roll cult, because policy eliming *anyone* is a horrible fucking idea, and ruins the fun for the game for all involved.
it also ruins the game if i roll town, because the one reason why i'm playing this game, (to get cult/culted), is now gone because i'm dead.

horrible vote.
In post 41, Titus wrote:VOTE: Korina
horrible vote too. though, titus did say she was gonna sheep, so less horrible, but still horrible.
In post 43, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Korina
and this is the worst vote of all, and i want this dead regardless of claim tbh.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 59, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 56, Nathann wrote:
In post 55, furtiveglance wrote:The short answer is yes it was a serious read, which makes more sense if you imagine it was a 9 player game (which I did).
Okay. Walk me through your thoughts on why three people voting Jacket on page 1 makes him likely not Cult Leader. (I know the answer might seem obvious, but bear with me.)
I don't think Cultists would vote their Leader in RVS. So either 3 town happened to land on CL on page 1, or they aren't Cult Leader. It seems unlikely that the first scenario happened, but I suppose it is possible.

Now - I have a question for you.

What is more suspicious:
a) Beat putting Jacket on E-3 in
b) BBT putting Korina on E-3 in
c) None of the above, you're a cultist trying to distract me from......what were we talking about again?
horrible post as well, i want you dead more now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Korina »

the more i think about it, and what i mean by think is talk to whichever alter is currently reading this alongside me - the more i realize that furtive is probably cultist, but still cult and should die regardless.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 55, furtiveglance wrote:Ok. The short answer is yes it was a serious read, which makes more sense if you imagine it was a 9 player game (which I did). The other stuff (including random voting Korina) was just put in there to entertain the people, which is always a secondary objective for me.
putting “gg” at the end of it implies you know exactly what the policy elim meme is on me, and makes it less random. stop bullshitting about random.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Korina »

please look at my sig and tell me if you think i enjoy playing cult games, and/or if you think i joined this game with the sole intent to roll cult
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by Korina »

or my wiki for that matter
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Korina »

because if they refuse to kill who we said, we killed cult anyways, and vengefuls should be killed for double-elims anyways?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Korina »

hey nathan, let me ask you this then

let’s say the last genuine cult game you played, you rolled cult and got super excited about it. then, through that policy meme, you get killed and don’t get to y’know, enjoy playing the game.

then, you come into another game, and irrespective of alignment, people try to kill you for the same exact policy? how happy do you think someone would be to see that?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Korina »

also i’m gonna stop reading this game since i’m getting called cult for bullshit reasons.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Korina »

my vote stays static now, have fun.

VOTE: korina
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Korina »

prodge, will respond sometime soon hopefully
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #275 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Korina »

I think rh is lying about vengeful tbh
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #276 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 255, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 234, Jacket wrote:
In post 221, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I don't think Korina, Bella, or Enchant are CL.
Explain literally any of these?
Enchant: D4 gov
Korina: too risky for CL but I don't know their normal playstyle. As someone who loves cult games you would think if they got CL they would be putting more effort in.
Bella: Seems in line with town bella. It is just day one though.
Think about it this way: let’s say I roll cult, which is my favorite alignment and the sole reason I joined this game. Does anything I’m doing make sense from a pov of “I’m now really excited to play this game” or no?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

I also think cl claiming vengeful is an ok play. We’re likely not gonna kill vengefuls from what I see because killing a vengeful and hitting not-cl cult gives them a recruit, so like, cl is positioning themself in a good spot to not be killed as a result.

but also cultist claiming vengeful is an equally good play, so i think killing in the vengeful pool is ultimately good for town
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #278 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Korina »

if it’s cl claiming, cool we end the game, and if it’s not cl, now we have someone else who has to position themself to avoid revealing the cl, which is +town
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #356 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Korina »

I still think killing the vengefuls today are good, because it stops the double-lim from going to cult
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #390 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Korina »

In post 359, Beat wrote:
In post 356, Korina wrote:I still think killing the vengefuls today are good, because it stops the double-lim from going to cult
???

Explain this
Cult recruits a vengeful
They kill a prime cultist
Enchant govern-kills the vengeful d4
Cult wins

Or since we know there’s a scum in the vengeful, we still get to direct where the venge-kill goes without it being a scum-venge
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #391 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Korina »

Killing a prime cultist is always good imo because it forces someone else to have to align with the cl, and act weirdly, so killing within vengefuls and getting the cultist out is good, because we have more people who are now aware of cl and have to maneuver weirdly to avoid cl.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 393, Enchant wrote:Korina just say you want to be converted bruh.
I thought this was already very obvious from literally the fact I just exist in the cult game?

Also nice slip lmao
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #398 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 394, Beat wrote:
In post 390, Korina wrote:
In post 359, Beat wrote:
In post 356, Korina wrote:I still think killing the vengefuls today are good, because it stops the double-lim from going to cult
???

Explain this
Cult recruits a vengeful
Cult wins

Or since we know there’s a scum in the vengeful, we still get to direct where the venge-kill goes without it being a scum-venge
This doesnt make sense
You don’t make sense tbh
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #399 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Korina »

In post 395, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Around 22 hours left.

What we doing?
I’m just hammering whoever at this point, assume e-2 is e-1, because I will just hammer without warning
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #400 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Korina »

In post 392, Enchant wrote:
In post 391, Korina wrote:Killing a prime cultist is always good imo because it forces someone else to have to align with the cl, and act weirdly, so killing within vengefuls and getting the cultist out is good, because we have more people who are now aware of cl and have to maneuver weirdly to avoid cl.
:yawn:
Korina wrote:
In post 359, Beat wrote:
???

Explain this
Cult recruits a vengeful
Cult wins

Or cult forces paranoia like "ENCHANT IS CONVERTED CULT LET'S ELIM JUST IN CASE" while not really converting me.
Or really converting me.
Or whatever.
Also killing outside of prime cultists is a waste regardless? Cult don’t get recruits from non-prime deaths
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #406 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Korina »

Killing cultists outside of the prime ones is a waste because they can’t recruit off of that death?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Korina »

Enchant, might I suggest just not talking to me for the rest of the day? I don’t think it’s particularly productive atm, and I don’t wanna waste time talking about it, so I’m just gonna politely ask
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #415 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Bella
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #493 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Cat
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #510 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Korina

I’m also gonna try to put in effort starting now, but also I refuse to read anything from d1
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #511 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Korina »

Actually, hot idea

VOTE: Titus
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #512 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Korina »

I instantly forgot what the idea behind it was, but someone else in my system agrees this is a good idea, so it’s now a good idea
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #538 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Korina »

Tbh Bella I really am just not reading the game. I still think those who wagoned me d1 are still scum regardless and that’s about all I got
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #539 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Korina »

I’m not really likely to do anything of interest in this game either because this game mechanically is kinda boring. The discussion of “did CL actually claim vengeful” is probably the most interesting thing here, and even past that, the game is kinda solvable? We figure out the likelyhood of CL claiming vengeful and kill in those pools alone and then the game just kinda ends?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #540 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Korina »

Like, we have good odds of winning by just randomly killing someone each day and that’s just eh?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Korina »

Uh, there’s 3 before parity assuming we hit only VTs?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #543 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Korina »

Actually how are you getting 2?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #545 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Korina »

Literally impossible to lose in 2 so like ?????
If we kill prime cultist it’s a 6v3 tomorrow
If we kill town it’s still a 6v3 tomorrow
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #549 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Korina »

The earliest the game ends via parity is d6 btw and that’s assuming only prime cultists/vts die
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #550 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Korina »

So Beat getting 2 miskills is very questionable
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #551 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Korina »

I think Furtive and Titus are scum yes
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #552 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Korina »

And whoever also claimed vengeful has a scum
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #555 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Korina »

So why do I not contest Enchant as prime cultist?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #556 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Korina »

The entire goal of the prime cultist is to try to die, so why don’t I claim something someone’s already claimed?

Why does any of my play make sense as a role who’s only benefit is to die?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 553, Beat wrote:I've asked for confirmation on something.

If the answer is what I'm led to believe is true tomorrow is pmelo.
There is no way there is any elo state tomorrow. If you think we are, you should by all means - say why you think we're in it, otherwise I'm gonna completely disregard what you have to say about this
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #566 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by Korina »

I cannot cc Enchant otherwise I would’ve by now.

Also if that’s the case then do you think one of is CL or Cultist?

Pedit:

First venge never shoots other venges
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #586 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Korina »

Cool so that means this game ends sooner.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #592 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok you're just openly scumclaiming now, that's cool. I think we can kill titus today and furtive tomorrow tbh
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #597 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Korina »

So you’re fine with killing vengefuls because you might be converted, and therefore are playing towards a wincon you do not have

Enchant, please tell me you are being sarcastic
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #626 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 622, furtiveglance wrote:Why did vote-in-the-claims gang dissipate? Ppl voting outside the claims are living in dreamland, we have such a low chance of voting CL, especially since we know that one confirmed cultist (prob Prime but could be leader!) is in 3 people, the other 2 of which are town with KP (who could smoke the leader even if we vote wrong). What am I missing?
Killing a prime vengeful claim lets them recruit either:
1) a vengeful, therefore ending the game faster in cult’s favor
2) Enchant, which lets them end the game faster.

Who fucking cares the CL might be in that pool? The CL might not have claimed it at all.

You are so blatantly cult, I’m wondering why I’m trying to argue with you.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Korina »

Actually, if we kill the prime vengeful claim, they always get Enchant because y’know, d4 decider.

If we kill a prime today, we have to kill Enchant tomorrow pretty much, which is not a good kill most of the time
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #661 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Korina »

In post 654, furtiveglance wrote:Of the people who are currently engraving my name into tomorrow's final votecount, Korina is the most cult and has been pillow pushing me for a while. Bellaphant and Nathann are also looking opportunistic. RH9 just looks really agreeable, and I'm sure he's town.
It’s so amusing that you think because I believe you’re cult I wanna kill you.

I don’t think you’re CL. You’re playing very poorly to be CL.

You’re just cult, and you’re not getting killed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #663 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Korina »

Someone outside the vengeful claims
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #665 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Korina »

I’m really not interested in the game due to mechanics and stuff, but I think CL is not within vengefuls, but probably someone everyone’s agreeing is town
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #668 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Korina »

In post 666, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, well can you be interested because you know, town need to play to win?
Not really if I’m being honest. The game can be solved by randomly killing someone today and tomorrow, or if we hit prime killing Enchant tomorrow and that’s really not enjoyable to figure out, especially with so little information. Gun-to-head, I think it could be Beat based off second-hand notes others in my system have left.

But like, idrk. I’m just not really motivated to play atm, and there’s not a lot that will change that, outside of prime cultist death.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #698 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Beat

This is where I’m at anyways

E-2 yadda yadda
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #699 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Korina »

In post 690, RH9 wrote:
In post 688, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Korina/Jacket/Furtive?
Around where I'm at minus Korina.
I'm still unsure on the third Cult, though.
Why am I not cult?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #700 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Korina »

In post 691, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No wait, is it Beat?
Beat replaces who in your thing?

I agree Furitive is cult and has been cult since d1 though
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #701 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Korina »

Also Furitive is never CL here IMO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #702 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Korina »

Like, if the game doesn’t end tomorrow, I want Furitive dead before endgame anyways
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #706 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 704, Nathann wrote:
In post 701, Korina wrote:Also Furitive is never CL here IMO
In post 702, Korina wrote:Like, if the game doesn’t end tomorrow, I want Furitive dead before endgame anyways
These two posts do not make any sense together.
Furitive is cult-spewing and a cult flip would genuinely give more information than what Furitive’s providing
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #707 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

I actually don’t know who claimed vengeful but if Furtive was not one, they need to die before elo on the basis of - furtive wants a vengeful dead to get a prime out, and the repeated claiming of it could actually be cl.

If furtive did claim vengeful, cool, it’s w/e
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #708 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I still think Beat is actually just CL
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #710 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Yea Furtive could actually be CL here the more I think about it
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #711 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Korina »

I don’t think CL claimed vengeful, so the idea of just openwolfing to be ignored is actually likely
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #712 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Korina »

Also before someone asks me why I think Furtive is maybe CL now - I thought Furtive was one of the vengeful claims.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #713 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Korina »

Total tinfoil idea as well - Beat is the CL because Beat asked about governer forcing a d4 no-elim
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #715 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Korina »

I didn’t read CL pm at all, or really the setup outside of prime cultists cause recruitment.
CL is aware on a no-elim they can recruit.
Beat as CL wanted to get a prime cultist killed d3 to recruit enchant and win via the no-elim idea, and make it seem like it’s a townie play ti *not* mention anything about that to town, but actually mention it to the rest of the cult
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #720 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 717, RH9 wrote:
In post 715, Korina wrote:I didn’t read CL pm at all, or really the setup outside of prime cultists cause recruitment.
Beat as CL wanted to get a prime cultist killed d3 to recruit enchant and win via the no-elim idea, and make it seem like it’s a townie play ti *not* mention anything about that to town, but actually mention it to the rest of the cult
That is interesting.
Beat did say that she didn't want Cult to know.
CL is aware of that fact, and could reasonably assume governer can no-elim
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #721 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 718, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 703, Enchant wrote:1/5 chance now.
I'm literally baffled as to why people think I'm cult, aside from disagreeing on mechanics. I've tried to be active and give insight. I feel like the scapegoat for 1) desperate cultists and 2) towns not bothered enough to try.
Because all I remember fromm you in this game is you wanna kill vengefuls which is not pro-town
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #723 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 716, Nathann wrote:
In post 706, Korina wrote:Furitive is cult-spewing and a cult flip would genuinely give more information than what Furitive’s providing
It's not worth letting Cult grow their numbers.

Say you suddenly know furtive is Cult. What does that information tell you?
We have higher odds of hitting cult now
Someone changed their stances and if they were sus of the cl, they have to now play around that
If they thought the CL was town they might play it more heavily
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #724 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 722, RH9 wrote:
In post 720, Korina wrote:
In post 717, RH9 wrote:
In post 715, Korina wrote:I didn’t read CL pm at all, or really the setup outside of prime cultists cause recruitment.
That is interesting.
Beat did say that she didn't want Cult to know.
CL is aware of that fact, and could reasonably assume governer can no-elim
So you're saying that Beat pretended that Cult wouldn't know?
Yes, the entire tinfoil idea revolves around not saying it publicly to “prevent cult from knowing” is a ploy to get towncred, when the cl can reasonably assume governer can no-elim
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #726 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, more damning right now - the post from the mod specifically states the nightphase is skipped on non-prime death, or no-elim, so only someone who read the cl pm would know no-elim = nightphase

So yes, Beat has to be scum, or read the pm to get to that point, but occam’s dictates scum imo
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #727 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Korina »

@mod - please fix that as well
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #752 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:17 am

Post by Korina »

Then make a case why Jacket is CL
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #756 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Korina »

So why does that make Jacket CL
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #758 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Korina »

So who are the cultists then
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #759 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Korina »

And also, wouldn’t CL want to be townread?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #837 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Korina »

So Furtive CL?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #919 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Korina »

Prodgibg
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #954 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Korina »

Jacket/Furtive/Bella.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #958 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Korina »

Cool then kill me. I’ll help you with that BBT.

VOTE: Korina
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #989 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Korina »

In post 959, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why do you keep doing that?
Because this game is extremely fucking boring and needs something interesting going on.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #990 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Korina »

The earliest town can lose by solely killing VTs is d6.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #991 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Korina »

Actually my math is wrong, we lose tomorrow if we don’t kill CL, but like, it’s irrelevant if we kill prime/vt today; math’s the same
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1001 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Korina »

@enchant - please yolo hammer now and hopefully end the game faster ty
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1015 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Korina »

Me, start of the game.
Furtive never flips town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1016 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Korina »

I literally have been sitting on Furtive!scum this entire game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1018 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Korina »

You clearly did not read d1 when I actually cared about this game
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1019 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Korina »

I stopped caring after my initial self-vote and haven’t tried since.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1021 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Korina »

Oh I don’t know. You do the math of someone who enjoys playing cult, joins this game, instantly gets wagoned for a bullshit policy reason. Calls out the bullshit policy reason as bullshit policy. Gets ignored for it, and decides “fuck it, self-vote”

Which do you think is beneficial for me, on top of the fact I am so throughly disinterested when my favorite alignment is town?

Anything I do I have deemed irrelevant and will be ignored because everyone went “yea Kori’s prime” instead of y’know, actually evaluating my stance and my actions?

So do the math Sherlock.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1022 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1021, Korina wrote:Oh I don’t know. You do the math of someone who enjoys playing cult, joins this game, instantly gets wagoned for a bullshit policy reason. Calls out the bullshit policy reason as bullshit policy. Gets ignored for it, and decides “fuck it, self-vote”

Which do you think is beneficial for me, on top of the fact I am so throughly disinterested when my favorite alignment is cult?

Anything I do I have deemed irrelevant and will be ignored because everyone went “yea Kori’s prime” instead of y’know, actually evaluating my stance and my actions?

So do the math Sherlock.
ebwop
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1285 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by Korina »

ty for modding

i do agree this setup was just super boring. i think the forced plurality also made it super boring. if town can just like… not actually vote and still rob cult of converts that’s just like, making this game even more townsided.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B