Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is no case that can't be solved by the eternal game solver and worlds greatest detective Norwee!

Woe and behold, scum of the world!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 12, Somnus wrote:I will be voting for the last person to join the game.
Please give me the exposition as to why this is your primary mode of conduct.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i like your face. :)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 36, Enchant wrote:Because it's unlikely i live long anyway, i hardclaim N5 Cop.
The early claim get’s the early lim :good:
VOTE: Enchant

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 67, Somnus wrote:I'm going to put my neck out on the line already and say this wagon is a bad idea. To the few of you who were just in Deputy Cultists, Enchant claimed his PR role on Day 1 in that game as well. Granted, it was known that there was exactly one Day 4 Governor, so it's not the exact same situation. But I'm hard opposed to this already.
Noted, but why Enchant couldn’t do the same as an fiend?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 72, Somnus wrote:He could, sure. And we're probably treading into the deep waters of WIFOM and without knowing the ins and outs of how this setup tends to play out, my gut tells me that claiming on page 2 probably wasn't the best idea.

But since he did, does claiming Night 5 Cop as mafia seem like a +EV play here? Do you think he discussed this in a PT with 2 hypothetically buddies pre-game as a good idea or just decided to like...wing it as mafia out of boredom as soon as the game started?
I think claiming early in that manner was an anti-town act that i expect town to be more careful about. That’s all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now Enchant is visibly struggling with the deep philosophy of making an "good post" in a game of mafia. An thought resurfacing from the entrenched depths of an scum mindset for sure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 102, Fun Times wrote:
In post 36, Enchant wrote:Because it's unlikely i live long anyway, i hardclaim N5 Cop.
Why would you do this?

~Nancy
Noting this for later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 118, Ausuka wrote:I'd be interested to hear what other people think about him because I think I'm the only one who's really talked about him so far.
BBT seems ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Some of their voiced thoughts have been similar to mine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Especially their townread of this Norwee fella. He seems pretty good, i think we should trust him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 129, froggodoggo wrote: excuse me? you just voted enchant and still were at this point?
Shit. Here comes Sherlock.
Excuse me, but i'm supposed to be the Sherlock Holmes here.
I've even trained for years in mastering the martial arts of Baritsu. There will be no escape for the scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Weetabix is an incredibly unhealthy breakfast item that i used to eat when i was a child. Typically the preparation included placing 2 whole weetabrix "bricks" in a bowl, piling on an sugar mountain on top of each. And then pouring milk so that it filled the bowl until just before reaching above the sugar height. Wettening the bricks and giving you solid chunks of pure sugar and wheat to consume.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 144, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 118, Ausuka wrote:I'd be interested to hear what other people think about him because I think I'm the only one who's really talked about him so far.
BBT seems ok.
please explain further
What is there to explain about what i just said.
In post 145, Fun Times wrote:How familiar are you with Enchant’s play? :lol:
I've been eyeing this shifty fellow for a while in my undercover trench coat. He visits the same bars as usual, but something tells me he's got some less than savoury business dealings with the underworld of the city.
In post 148, Not_Mafia wrote:Hello there frenemy :P :P :lol: :P What do you hope to gain from this line of questioning? :good: Why ask about this of all the RVS fluff? :]
I don't ask you about your methods, or seeming lack of them. So how about you let me do mine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 152, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I literally said NM's style was humour (which is more likely to be scum)
Does that mean i am more likely scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 160, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is there to explain about what i just said.
i want to know why you think BBT is okay
I like their attitude.
In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah you should go read my posts properly and then come back with a town read on me and a vote on Ausuka.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #168 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 164, Enchant wrote:Mafia NK Norwegian please.
Police, arrest this person.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm somehow my intuition is telling me that maybe Enchant isn't scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 176, froggodoggo wrote:BBT is scum and i think i found a partner but not worth saying yet
I can be BBT's scum partner. They're fun.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #184 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What if i use humour to cope the fact that i rolled scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ops i said 2 much. :oops:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 195, froggodoggo wrote:i think somnus' reaction to norwee's question on an early page was townie. altho not a fan of norwee not pushing for a response. norwee can u tell me what thats about? 33 and 34
I don't know what you mean.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 239, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is mildly offensive. I don't do scummy shit as town, for some reason that I am yet to understand, I get town read as scum and scum read as town. I can't really help it or seem to change it.
Wait so me thinking you could be town should mean that i am wrong and you are scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 242, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 195, froggodoggo wrote:i think somnus' reaction to norwee's question on an early page was townie. altho not a fan of norwee not pushing for a response. norwee can u tell me what thats about? 33 and 34
I don't know what you mean.
somnus didnt really answer ur question and u didnt seem to mind
Oh, yeah i know they avoided the question. But i didn't feel like being an pushy ass so early in the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? :o This is some of the best play I’ve ever seen. :wink:
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you have an enjoyable time with him. :D
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't colourful, imaginative and exciting. Some funposters are at least somewhat boring. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that everyone would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You always add something of value. :cool: :cool: :cool:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ausuka are you always this smooth talking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #324 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want you to be town, but like… it’s like you feel 2 townie 2 b town.
How do you think people should read you? Do you think you behave an certain way as scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 330, Somnus wrote:
In post 324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I want you to be town, but like… it’s like you feel 2 townie 2 b town.
How do you think people should read you? Do you think you behave an certain way as scum?
Are you normally this skeptical of people you're hard town-reading? I see "too scummy to be scum" thrown around on this site way too much, but I don't think I've ever heard of "too townie to be town".
Yes, i don’t want to be fooled by wrongly townreading. That’s the worst feeling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 341, Somnus wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh it's not the end of the world.

(Idk why, but i almost always feel tranquil and relaxed when i'm scum. It's like nothing get's to me. Big advice if you ever want to catch scum!me.)

NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's like a great friend of me once said, it's not about what scum!Norwee does. It's about what he doesn't do.
I read Open 833 (Twin Trap) about a month ago. I'm going here for the time being and would like to see some thoughts on this player (who was correct in that I have a likeable face!).

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Ohh i like that you read an previous game to get an better read on me.
Somnus likely town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey there, Norwegian.

I am going to need your vote on the Alianna wagon my friend. How about it?
Ok
VOTE: Alianna

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #347 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 335, Enchant wrote: Because this statement will get you punched in the face.
Being metaphorically punched in the face for my outrageous statements is definitely familiar.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 332, Ausuka wrote:
In post 323, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ausuka are you always this smooth talking.
In post 324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I want you to be town, but like… it’s like you feel 2 townie 2 b town.
idk I haven't been a wolf in 3 years
What is your towngame like then, (in your own stated opinion)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #350 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d also like to know if you still scumread them BBT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #352 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, thank you.
I wanna hear BBT’s take before i clarify mine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #358 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Ausuka is more likely town after my interaction with them.
Not townlock but they don’t seem fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #360 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meanwhile i live in an cellar apartment where i need to turn on the electrical heater every morning because my room is so badly insulated and constantly cold.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #362 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alianne’s vote on Ausuka was a bit of an overreaction, and the ensuing downplaying of their vote and read was pretty bad, so i’m fine voting there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #399 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh great Andante is here, now they can go get Nancy for us.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #413 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 350, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d also like to know if you still scumread them BBT.
Weird vibe from this post.
Why is that a weird vibe.
I wanted to doubly make sure BBT responded cus i wanted to know that too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #415 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sometimes a question goes unanswered if there aren't more people asking. Know what i'm sayin?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #428 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 424, Fun Times wrote:yeah, like it hit e-1 then started dissolving, I'd also just be down to yeet NM and call it a day... maybe. I haven't seen Alliana here since I started calling her maf, frozen scum?
-Andante
Didn’t you call her scum just some hours ago? And you say the could be frozen scum? :eek:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #480 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 438, Fun Times wrote:ok, not to dumbtell or whatever, but I thought we could only have cops/docs and this is the 2nd time I'm seeing someone talk to me about a vig. there's literally no vig in the setup??

-Andante
You're citing public setup knowledge.
That's smarttelling. Not dumbtelling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #484 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 466, Fun Times wrote:
In post 463, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Andante, please relax.
IM RIGHT!!! LIKE!! HYPEEEE!!! I FOUND A WOLF!!! I'm excited!!

but sure whatever, I'm out

-Andante
Yes yes... we will quote your name long in the credits list somewhere...

But the true credit obviously goes to the worlds most clever detective!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #489 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 486, Enchant wrote:You can't be higher than locktown but i appreciate your tryings to achieve nirvana
You can't just say someone is locktown, refuse to elaborate, and have such an immensely overgrown beard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #505 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Self-voting, truly an heinous crime.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #506 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 490, Fun Times wrote:Who is that anime of btw?
Is not from anime.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #513 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I appreciate an fast day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #520 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Self-voting as town. Even more heinous crime.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #521 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 519, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Somnus
Why this vote?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ausuka's scumread on Somnus was based on them being possibly partnered with Alianna though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #525 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is a tougher nut to crack than i expected. And the case has been compounded by one of the primary suspects offing themselves before we could properly question their motives.
Was our methods too rough? Did we reach for conclusions too hastily?
All valid questions to ask, but they will not get us any closer to finding the scum among us. Clearly more interviews and suspect profiling is required.
But with me on the case i shall see it done in not long now. The mafia will not get away with this!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #530 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 529, Enchant wrote:Also i was right hahahahahahahahah i am smarter than half of town hahahhahgahahah
You didn't exactly do much to save them.
I even asked you why they were town and you just left.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #532 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 531, Enchant wrote:I didn't vote.
Touché

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #534 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Agreed with Frog.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #537 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 526, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:UNVOTE:

I thought it was a separate post entirely but 333 is a Somnus post so fair enough.
Yeah Somnus post 333 and their entire interaction around Ali seems pretty clearing imo. I doubt that’s how an scum would treat their friend.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 536, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Agreed with Frog.
Do I need to explain how voting works in this game?
Y don’t u vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I value the power of my voice more than an single vote, and i don’t see the need to rush.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #544 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So why do i have 2 votes on me now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #547 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If there is lack of communication there is much less information.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 548, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 533, froggodoggo wrote:Don’t have much time to post rn but that self hammer fkin sucked and I want to lim the hydra for putting such overwhelming pressure on Alianna. It was ludicrous
In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Agreed with Frog.
they're almost certainly town despite the townflip imo
What are you seeing that makes them town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #553 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 538, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 527, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: norwegian
por que
his reaction to the Alianna flip is over-the-top
If you’re referring to my roleplay, that is always going to be over the top.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #556 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 552, Gamma Emerald wrote:the confidence in the scumflip?
That isn’t townie so i do not townclear them for this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How is that what makes them certainly town in your view?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Bad reason to SR me and bad reason to TR Fun Times.
I found my next vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 561, Fun Times wrote:
In post 556, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 552, Gamma Emerald wrote:the confidence in the scumflip?
That isn’t townie so i do not townclear them for this.
You actually SR me here? I mean, I'm not asking to be town cleared for limming a town, I just believe there a lot better people to focus on here
How right you were.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just stated that you were right i should focus on other people. Because Gamma read on you screams TMI.

For Andante^

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes Not_Mafia.
By the way i did eventually say that i thought Ausuka might just be town and i was overreacting. So you making it out as if i thought that all the time would be an misrep.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #583 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andante you did act very forcefully. Especially when you called their first post in a while nothing short of an scum claim.
I think it’s perfectly valid to give you blame for the outcome. Though keep in mind, i’m not saying that makes you scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #585 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I understand Froggo’s position so i don’t see why them SR you would be damning.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is meta.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 589, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is meta.
is this a position you want to seriously take?
Yes, i’m trying to eliminate meta in my solving so i don’t take it into account.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #598 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think your read on hydra was TMI and your reasoning for scumreading me is awkward and bad, thus i believe you aren’t town. Gamma.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #600 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 599, Gamma Emerald wrote:Last time someone accused me of TMI they were scum :D
So?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #603 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you going to elaborate more on your reasoning of townreading the hydra?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #605 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No answer so i will not change my view.
Rest is not worth commenting on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #608 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 606, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 603, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you going to elaborate more on your reasoning of townreading the hydra?
the full forcefulness Andante brought to her Alianna read and just her approach in general feels bleedingly obvtown
Again, forcefullness is not really town indicative? I mean i really don’t see the difference that makes.
Also what is so obvtown?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #611 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you can’t explain it then that just kinda reinforces my take that you don’t seem to have an good reason though doesn’t it.
Am i being cruel here for pointing out an objective fact?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #619 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m sorry if it came out that way, but i’m only trying to understand if your read was real or made up. If i believe your reasoning was nonexistant would i not find that scum indicative? I feel like you’re explaining my future actions in an bad light when you haven’t even given me an chance to make them. Which isn’t really helpful so i don’t understand why you’d do this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #626 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 622, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm honestly probably embellishing my confidence a bit but I still think the most confident pushes on Alianna were probably all town-motivated and that includes Andante
Alright.
Anyway your arguments on me are very tunneling in nature so i don’t think there will be anything to gain from being on you at this moment.

VOTE: N_M
Their posts today are really lacking self-awareness. I doubt they don’t know that Alianna flipped town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #722 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 710, Bellaphant wrote:Gonna come back to this after a bit more sleep, I just caught up and am now scum reading everyone apart from sonmus (old news) and gamma (new news)., p-edit I'll.ecpamd later but I'm just not getting town readable content from the slot? Before day start it was a lot of posts and not much content, but even though the noise to content ratio is better today I still don't feel I have much of a handle on what they actually think. I dunno, do you see it?
I think i will be even more inactive from now on because i just got a bit trouble with my health.
Nothing too serious i hope but it’s gonna knock me out for a while.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #723 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also omg, tl;dr these posts…

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #738 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 662, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:I'm a night 1 cop, Somnus is town
Why did you claim your result so early?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #812 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 786, Somnus wrote:I've had weird vibes from that slot since the start of the game, and it has nothing to do with RP'ing a character.
What do you want from me?
:(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #821 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 817, Fun Times wrote:
In post 812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 786, Somnus wrote:I've had weird vibes from that slot since the start of the game, and it has nothing to do with RP'ing a character.
Well you said you wanted us dead. then I made a series of responses to you. I can’t speak for Somnus but I would like to get some response to that.

~Nancy obviously
Response to what exactly?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #822 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you mean the "you read me correctly previously games" thing? Ok so let me explain this and also why meta is bad at the same time.

A: I don't know your alignment so why would this be a good point for anyone except yourself if you are actually town here? For all we know you could be scum and i actually read you correctly. And even if i did read you wrongly, so what? Why couldn't i also be town that read you wrongly for once?
B: Sometimes people just play differently. There is a reason why i played a game once and people called me "scum for meta" and i was literally just town but had changed my playstyle drastically for that one game. Meta is garbage and you use that as the main point for your arguments i'm not going to bother. If you want an recent example, even Alianna was called "scum for meta" yesterday and they were town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #823 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think mechanically, the argument to lim Goldfish is sound.
If they are mafia then that's a win.
If they are town that's unfortunate because we didn't hit scum, but they are town that already had an check. Meaning we won't lose any more town power. And if we have N2 doctor they can protect an confirmed town!Somnus that night. And even if we don't have an doctor for that night, mafia doesn't know that. So Somnus would likely not die anyway since any doctor worth their salt should be protecting our only conf!town in that instance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #824 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Of course it would be better if Goldfish was actually an townread, then i could trust their results. But i don't really see them as a very believable townie with the low content they have currently.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #826 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would i even change my stance on you if i was mafia. I'd just pocket you instantly by constantly calling you town for meta.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #828 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree we shouldn't rush, it's why i haven't even changed my vote yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #829 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 827, Fun Times wrote:I also don’t trust you after that lameass response to me.
Trying to reason with you is just a waste of time. :igmeou:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #832 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you want to know my current read on you then i think your slot became better after you showed up, i thought Andante was scummy earlier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #837 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your unexplained votes really changing the world there Enchant.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #845 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 844, Somnus wrote:
In post 812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I have prepared a thought-dump for you. I don't expect answers/reactions to most of these. It's mostly just in response to this so that you don't feel like I'm avoiding this. Stand by.
What is it about me that causes such extreme interest as to create thought dumps? (Internal monologue, you may ignore this)

By the way i feel much more healthy than i did earlier so i can finally play this more like i want to!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #849 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t see anything overtly pinging me about Frog’s play, dare i even call him an potential townread?
He’s got his head in the game which is more than i can say about a couple other slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #850 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m pretty sure all slots scumreading me except for Enchant is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #851 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh idk about Bell actually. But maybe town? Idk i’d really like to know if they have an actual reasoning.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #852 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant’s D2 has been wtf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #855 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i was an toxic asshole when i reacted to votes so mean-spirited in previous games.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #856 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 854, Bellaphant wrote:@norwee, maybe we should chat. I did ask you about frogs: do you have any questions for me?
Ignoring your vote or thoughts on me.
What are your ideas of other potential mafia players in this game?
If you could vig an player right now who would it be and why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #859 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 857, Fun Times wrote:
In post 855, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i was an toxic asshole when i reacted to votes so mean-spirited in previous games.
There’s a very wide berth from acting really chill to a “toxic asshole” and in tm game, FL could have turned a saint toxic but you can still be upset about getting votes on you without being a jerk about it. You almost seem emotionally disengaged in this game.

~N
Do we really need to talk about my feelings constantly?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #861 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 858, Enchant wrote:
In post 850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m pretty sure all slots scumreading me except for Enchant is town.
Then why you not voting me.
A: There isn't enough public support to have you eliminated even if i vote you.
B: I'm not an widely townread slot. So if i don't vote you with an well made reasoning then nothing will change.
C: I still sus Not_Mafia slot and they haven't improved whatsoever so what would change if i voted you? I still find you both scummy so changing my vote from A to B wouldn't change too much.
D: I'm not seriously trying to eliminate anyone right now, i'm mostly in the information gathering phase right now so i don't have any particular target i'm gung ho about eliminating.
E: I'm currently being suspected by a lot of people so i'm trying to focus on protecting myself and investigation over attacking others as of right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #862 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 860, Fun Times wrote:
In post 859, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 857, Fun Times wrote:
In post 855, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i was an toxic asshole when i reacted to votes so mean-spirited in previous games.
There’s a very wide berth from acting really chill to a “toxic asshole” and in tm game, FL could have turned a saint toxic but you can still be upset about getting votes on you without being a jerk about it. You almost seem emotionally disengaged in this game.

~N
Do we really need to talk about my feelings constantly?
I want to know why you seem so emotionally disengaged here, when I have never seen you be like that as town.

~N
Because i'm intentionally changing my playstyle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #863 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd rather you didn't argue that my attempts to change my playstyle is indicative of alignment and that i am unable to do so as the town alignment, but at the same time. I understand it if you believe it to be so. It is why i believe you are likely of the town alignment here despire scumreading me Fun Times.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 864, Fun Times wrote:
In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd rather you didn't argue that my attempts to change my playstyle is indicative of alignment and that i am unable to do so as the town alignment, but at the same time. I understand it if you believe it to be so. It is why i believe you are likely of the town alignment here despire scumreading me Fun Times.
Fine, can you link a towngame where you exhibited this playstyle or is it new for this game?

~N
This is my first game here in months.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #868 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 866, Fun Times wrote:
In post 865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 864, Fun Times wrote:
In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd rather you didn't argue that my attempts to change my playstyle is indicative of alignment and that i am unable to do so as the town alignment, but at the same time. I understand it if you believe it to be so. It is why i believe you are likely of the town alignment here despire scumreading me Fun Times.
Fine, can you link a towngame where you exhibited this playstyle or is it new for this game?

~N
This is my first game here in months.
with this new playstyle?

Okay, why should I be tr you here then?

~N
I'd be ok with you scumreading me for any reason that isn't meta related. If you do then that's your mistake, i won't bother discussing much more with you because i think you're solving me using an inherently flawed mindset. And if i can't change your mindset then as i've stated previously. Discussing with you would merely be an waste of time as i cannot change your mindset.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #869 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 849, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t see anything overtly pinging me about Frog’s play, dare i even call him an potential townread?
He’s got his head in the game which is more than i can say about a couple other slots.
Which slots?
Enchant and N_M comes to mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #870 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i hope Blood comes back and answers why they claimed their cop claim as early as they did.
Going to sleep soon-ish so won't be online for much more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #871 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Goldfish*
Who the heck is blood? I'm so tired.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #876 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You want me to brag about my own towniness?
Ok.

I’m very active.
Very very cute and townie.
Asking extremely clever questions. ;)
Been keeping up with the game more than many other players, despite being sick and tired IRL a lot of the time.
Consistently kept up on current affairs and very motivated.
Probably unpartnered with most players.
Dreaming about solving the game every night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #879 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant you’re trying to act pretty smart for someone that doesn’t explain their votes or mindset or try to ask any questions in the slightest.
In fact it sort of looks like you are voting me only because there is an opportunity for you to do so as a lot of slots suspect me already so you took advantage of the opening despite having no credible progression to explain why you switched your vote to my slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #881 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You seemingly did not scumread me during my push on you in day 1. here there is quite the tonal shift.
Why did you seemingly townread me on day 1 when there was no large-scale suspicion directed at my person, but now in day 2 when there is, you do?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #882 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t expect an answer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #884 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t expect BBT to be aligned with Enchant looking at their day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #885 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 883, Enchant wrote:I didn't townread you though.
Bull.
You reacted to my push in an way that felt like you were believing i was town.
My intuition doesn’t lie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #887 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That was an definite scum claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #889 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 888, Enchant wrote:Where you claimed scum? I didn't saw.
Makes sense, you still haven’t explained your vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #890 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re just a lot of agression and empty air, an hot air balool with red paint.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #891 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

^"I didn’t townread you though"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #892 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When are we eliminating this lying scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #894 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant’s reasoning to be third vote on my wagon:
My theory: Because other people are suspecting me. Exclusively scum motivation. Enchant has shown willingness to abstain from voting townreads, as evidenced by not hammering Alianna. (No comment from Enchant)
Enchant’s explanation: "I never townread you" (disproved by post 164. No indication of an scumread on me in day 1, rather more like avoiding me or explicit reference to finding me town that mafia should kill.)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #895 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 893, Enchant wrote:
In post 891, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
It doesh't mean i townread you.
What else would it mean?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #898 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 897, Enchant wrote:
In post 895, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 893, Enchant wrote:
In post 891, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
It doesh't mean i townread you.
What else would it mean?
It's joking line i sometimes throw.
You joke about calling people town? That is even more suspicious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #900 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When would anyone ever think that you meant that in the way to say that the player is a mafia that should shoot themselves.
Also i’d still like an explanation of why you are voting me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #902 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you refuse to answer that’s an perfectly valid answer.
But hiding things won’t do well for you if i get limmed and when i flip town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #923 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 873, Bellaphant wrote:You?
Sry.
Ok so i've been feeling that both Enchant and N_M are suspicious like you've stated yourself. But these are the typical "mislim" players so if i'm wrong about a player being scum it's likely in those two.
PenguinPower i don't think has been very townie. Mostly their day 2 has been mech talk, and then just responding to stuff otherwise. Which is a bit like filler imo.
Goldfish seriously needs to be more active, only an early unexplained claim and then afk is scummy. I can't read their townie motivation for what they did.

Otherwise i find most slots townie or null. Want Jake to post more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #925 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 924, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Has your read on Gamma changed?
I felt like our 1v1 was making the game intolerable so i backed off to give it more thought.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1010 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 941, Bellaphant wrote:Also, you mentioned my norwee vote: I don't see much town going on? Even when I've tried to engage with them. Even now I asked them about their reads and it's just miselim bait and ...pp, which is just a bit meh?

So um. You think i’m scum only because i don’t present better scumreads?
You haven’t done much better?? Your only scumread is me and i know i’m town so from my POV you’re clearly doing worse than me even if it does turn out i’m only pushing "limbait"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1013 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant shut up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1014 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re a useless slot if town, a waste of god damn space. So just be quiet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1017 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes it is very funny how you scumread me for nothing and act like a smug snake because your tactics are working.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1024 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1018, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Norwegian, please disengage with Enchant and give me some general thoughts about the current gamestate please?
I can’t focus on the "gamestate" or whatever the frick.
I’m too annoyed.
I’ll try again later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1027 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Enchant would stop methaphorically slinging shit in my face with his piss takes maybe i’d care.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1041 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm so disappointed in myself for losing my cool again. I really tried to avoid that.
UNVOTE:

Honestly i've lost so much of my initial motivation now. My goal was to have a fun time and try to have other people have a fun time too. But i clearly failed completely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1042 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things and i regret it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1043 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1023, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't feel strongly enough about Norwegian to outright say I town read them but I think I have seen enough to not want to elim there Today.

Fun Times were very different. People are town reading them for the enthusiasm with which Andante pushed Ali believing they had found scum. I am saying that the enthusiasm could equally be applied to scum believing they have found an easy mislim for D1 and pushing hard to secure it.
What do you think about Frog's replacement?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1165 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1045, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What are your reads atm, Norwegian?
If i think too big i can't think at all.
Ask me for specific reads instead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1166 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1154, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1153, Bellaphant wrote:Have we had a recent vc? I'm down to elim Jake.
Not yet, although people are wanting to eliminate me for reasons they won't let me decipher.
What do you mean? It seems pretty clear to me.
They think you have been focusing on the wrong things and now that you're more active. Not really giving any reads at all, except for one townread on Penguin maybe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1167 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1125, Somnus wrote:I'm not his speaker and I'm not interested in defending him. In a game where people are being as cryptic as possible with their reads and the reasoning behind their reads, I'd appreciate getting reads from someone who just replaced in, even if I wasn't town-reading his predecessor. So you can kindly "boot it".
Somnus is definitely town.
If Goldfish scum i think Somnus is still town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1168 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't want to hear BBT/Fun Times argue again so they can both be town whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1169 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jake/Goldfish + one more for scum team maybe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1170 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like all scum must be in Jake/Goldfish/Gamma/Enchant
Penguin has had some decent posts in this game actually.
N_M keeping up the gimmick for so long makes me think it is genuine.
BBT/Fun times not an concern.
Somnus town.
Bellaphant has felt townie this game.

Huh, guess i got some reads out after all. Just took some musing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1171 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Jake wagon is ok but i don't want any lim to go through today before this guy shows back up.
VOTE: Goldfish

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1187 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1180, Bellaphant wrote:@norwee, your posting last page was everything I was looking for.
Good things come to those that wait.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1189 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1173, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like all scum must be in Jake/Goldfish/Gamma/Enchant
Penguin has had some decent posts in this game actually.
N_M keeping up the gimmick for so long makes me think it is genuine.
BBT/Fun times not an concern.
Somnus town.
Bellaphant has felt townie this game.

Huh, guess i got some reads out after all. Just took some musing.
Gamma and Enchant are probably town.

Thanks for the reads though. Talk about the Fun Times and Bella town reads?
Bella i’m not really seeing their play as scummy, i think they’ve been pretty reasonable this game and seem genuinely curious about what is going on and trying to figure things out. A bit opposite of what Enchant has been doing.
Fun Times just has this very particular stubborn mood i don’t see scum having. Like they are vocal and they seem to be discussing together a lot and i think the Andante-Nancy interactions are well developed which tend to not be as much if it’s an scum hydra.
Basically i’m looking for very specific tells when it comes to reading an scum hydra, and i’m not really seeing that here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1190 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gamma what do you think is likelihood of an Enchant/Jake/Goldfish team?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1222 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1200, Jake The Wolfie wrote:jan soweli pi jan ike pi ala li nasa mute tan he do be doin a little trollin doe.
What is this? I'm thinking i was losing my mind when you randomly switch to this language (?)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1223 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1226 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 977, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 925, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 924, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Has your read on Gamma changed?
I felt like our 1v1 was making the game intolerable so i backed off to give it more thought.
What are your current thoughts on me?
I did see you say you don’t TR me but could you give some thoughts on my play
Norwee
?
I've come to the conclusion that i can't read you, and if i try again i think you'll just get mad again.
So to deal with your slot i've decided to have you down as PoE, neither town or scumread. At least until i get some better ideas of how i should sort you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1255 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The amount of contradictions coming out from Jake's mouth is funny...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1300 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like that catchup, it made me think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1304 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1309 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why they need to explain their vote Enchant?
To use your own words against you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1313 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1308, Enchant wrote:I think Bella simple saw that push on me will probably get support, after Jake posted readlist, otherwise i can't explain.
Also, how is this different from your vote on me earlier.

Pot meet kettle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1314 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1312, Enchant wrote:Why even vote Goldfish, who is claimed Cop.
So just a claim is enough to make you believe they can’t be fake claiming scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1318 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is a setup with lots of cop and all of them are 1-shot too.
"Why vote a claimed cop." Are you serious? Why should a single claim shield them from any criticism, what is this nonsense defense on Goldfish/attack on Bella?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1321 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I said so, you wanna fight me on this?
Cus i’ll argue all day about it if you care to.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1323 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway that slot is getting an replacement that will hopefully be more active so as of right now i’m not as concerned about them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1325 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1324, Enchant wrote:But ready to fight me for whole day about it.

Sure.
That it is mechanically a good lim is undeniable.
The exception being if the slot is not scummy. But the slot hasn’t done anything townie because they are null.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven’t really done anything to show why me suggestion is wrong other than loudly complain. Which only makes me curious if you have some ulterior motive in defending the cop claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1329 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1326, Enchant wrote:Ok, weeb.

Sell me on it, because i think it's not worth of risk to kill Nullread (that's it, person you don't even scumread), just for sake of POSSIBILITY to kill maf, or for producing one town who probably doesh't change gamestate much anyway, because is ALREADY likely town.
Any elimination is an risk, what is an less risky elimination then? You haven’t given any good alternative so why should anyone listen to you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1331 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1328, Enchant wrote:Because your suggestion is on stock bad.

You achieve nothing by it.
Anyway i thought their early N1 claim on D2 -> "why you guys didn’t wait for me??" -> nothing was an scummy type of play so strictly speaking i’ve actually been harboring an scumread on the slot this entire time but i was hoping they would be scummy!active instead so i could build an better case. But circumstances didn’t turn out that way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1332 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1330, Enchant wrote:I don't need to provide alternatives to say which elim is bad, and which is good from mech perspective.

If elim is bad, it's bad. That's it.
No Stalin. You live in an democratic society and what you say doesn’t just go around here. You need to back up your claims and ideas with FACT and LOGIC.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1342, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, I wasn't talking about elimming Somnus.

I meant that if we elim Goldfish and it turns out he is town, then scum are forced (?) to kill Somnus as he is confirmed. Given Somnus isn't providing a whole lot right now, it doesn't seem the biggest loss in the world.
I don’t think in the world where A: Goldfish is town and B: Somnus is made conf!town.
That there is even much threat to Somnus dying given that town likely has an N2 doctor that could protect them in that case and mafia would probably be keenly aware of that so maybe not even dare try.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1394 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We are all crazy people

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1395 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No wonder this game is hard to solve, there’s nobody normal!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1396 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The most crazy one being me obvs

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1429 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1425, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1371, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1367, Bellaphant wrote:@bbt, I'd bet money on there being at least one scum in enchant/goldfish/somnus, and I town read sonmus! Pp feels missing too.
I certainly wouldn't bet against this.

I don't think you can class Enchant as 'missing' though?
Fair. Empty, I guess? It's like I said about their back and forth with norwee: what's the point? Like, it's not a moving forward type position.
I've never felt like they were doing any sort of good faith arguing with me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1430 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or trying to solve my slot for that matter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1431 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also happy birthday!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1538 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Goldfish slot is beating the any% uselessness record here. Didn’t post day 1, barely posted day 2, and never get’s replace.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1539 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1500, Enchant wrote:Mafia: Jake, Don Draper, Gamma.

Jake overall, Don Draper doesh't care, Gamma correctly read me always, but now probably have incentive to kill me.
Are you even gonna acknowledge that you scumread me earlier and explain why you don’t now? (unless you still do, i have no idea to know)
Your categorical dismissal of any sort of explanation of what your read on me has been through this game is what’s been making me feel real bad about your slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1540 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gonna keep voting Enchant because this is unacceptable and i don’t see them changing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1543 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That sort of thinking will cloud your judgement imo.
@Somnus

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1544 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t fully trust Jake to be clear, but i also really scumread the Enchant slot right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1559 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll give my vote and if i should switch to Jake or not more thought later today if i have time. I feel like one of them is likely scum with this wagon composition.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1561 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1560, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would you need to switch?
In case i’m wrong?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1562 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or i’m just right.
That’s what i said i was going to spend time figuring out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1568 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1563, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, it seems strange you would consider switching at this stage I guess, but you do you.
Strange?
All my life i live with constant doubts and fear that i am making the wrong decision, that all i believe to be true might be wrong and i’ve lived an life of ignorance, all wasted. Thinking i was smart when i in fact was being stupid.
An eternal gnawing feeling and voice in my brain that says: "but you could be wrong. You might have chosen wrongly and now you will live eternally with the consequences".

I’m the only one that is this way? Is it strange?
Well it’s normal to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1569 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1567, Enchant wrote:Btw idk how to defend self against ENCHANT SCUM because it's kinda shit you can always throw.
You haven’t done anything to try to convince me you might be town mate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1571 (isolation #180) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1570, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's strange because you have been scum reading Enchant since the Stone Age and now want to reevaluate at what could be a critical point of the Day.
That is not strange.
That’s called good play. The fact that you seem critical of me doing so in fact makes me a bit concerned if i’m even right to trust you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1618 (isolation #181) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1597, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Is there any harm in waiting for goldfish replacement before we decide anything? If we have time to do that, I say we don’t rush this.
I’d like this.
What’s taking so much time for that replacement anyway?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1619 (isolation #182) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1583, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Likelihood of both Enchant and Jake being town?

High.
How did you go from this to back to voting Jake?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1669 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Finding a team is hard enough with 1 already flipped scum.
Finding a team with 0 is not easy.
Criticizing because Jake isn’t presenting an exact scum team in their reads is bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1680 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1678, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 1585, Enchant wrote:Aw shit. Here we go again.

Look, likelyhood of Somnus being town is already high.
No one scumread Goldfish for real, and only idea is "Let's kill Goldfish because null, if we are wrong, we get conftown anyway and can protect him!". Conftowning person who is already town is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda dumb, especially because with idea "Why not, we can protect him!".

It's just not worth it mechanically, unless there's like 80%+ chance of goldfish being mafia, and i am pretty confident that Goldfish is Town than not, but that's me (i can't provide reasonable explainings).
Even if Goldfish is mafia (which can be possible, like anything possible), it may be even benefiting to ignore him for a moment, where we are unsure. I strongly believe that he turns obvious lategame, and this way Somnus will be alive as well, which easies game a bit.

In unpredicted case, where Somnus and Goldfish both mafs (Which i am 99% sure NOT a case, but still), i still belive it's worth to watch them, not risk likelytowns just for sake of risk.
I agree with this, and this makes me feel better about Enchant's slot. Goldfish is the one who has a claimed inno on them, yeah? I don't want to lim Goldfish either.

-Mistress
They do not have an claimed inno on them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1685 (isolation #185) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think BBT’s vote on Enchant was lukewarm at best, and they keep saying things like "why can’t they be town?" As if subtly trying to drive the popularity of the wagon away while still giving off the impression of not being overtly against it. If Enchant is scum i’d wager them as an likely partner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1686 (isolation #186) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

With the worst being: "why can’t they both be town here?"
*Votes Jake*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1687 (isolation #187) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Their reaction to me talking about my vote on Enchant was also very strange vibes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1719 (isolation #188) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BBT i’d kinda hoped you would have answered questions aimed at you by now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1723 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Have you read up on the game so far?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1763 (isolation #190) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1743, Enchant wrote:This scumread is not genuine.
Whose scumread is not genuine?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1764 (isolation #191) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Call this an useless gutread or whatever, but i don't really see Bellaphant being scum in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1768 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy convince me why Enchant isn't scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1769 (isolation #193) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also does Auro agree with you on that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1770 (isolation #194) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait you literally said he does agree with you on Enchant, nvm my second question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1798 (isolation #195) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i had a better wagon idea i would go hard on it. But as it is, i see no reason to not want Enxhant dead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (isolation #196) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1802, Enchant wrote:Finding mafia is ez (PROOF NEEDED).

Problem persuade other in it, without persuading self from it.
I’m gonna be perfectly honest and say that i didn’t spend much time on reading more about Jake and Enshant because i was pretty busy this week. But if something had townpinged me about their recent posting i would have probably forced myself to look at someone else.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1807 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

7 hours left so better pick a choice between Jake or Encant

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1870 (isolation #198) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Awesome kill, i won’t feel like i need to stay on my toes all the time so i don’t anger Nancy anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1871 (isolation #199) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1869, Enchant wrote:Bah. I mistaked Somnus with Goldfish.
Typical Enhant.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”