Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7408 (isolation #400) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

And both of them have enough experience with me to know that I'm harder to mislim than I seem.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7411 (isolation #401) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:09 am

In post 7409, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Alright

Are we all about ready to end the day
Why did you pick out a skitter + Datisi team specifically when asking me? Is that the only team you think is viable that doesn't include me?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7413 (isolation #402) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:13 am

Well, I guess I'll trust you on that.

VOTE: Alyssa
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7415 (isolation #403) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:14 am

What is that supposed to mean?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7417 (isolation #404) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:17 am

To be clear my readlist looks like Datisi > Kaiji > Alyssa > catboi > skitter.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7419 (isolation #405) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:18 am

So no, I'm not sold on you being scum. The problem is if you're town, I think you're sold on scum being town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7420 (isolation #406) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:18 am

In post 7418, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:And yet you're voting me
If there is a wagon on catboi or skitter I will gladly switch.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7421 (isolation #407) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:19 am

As it stands, if you and I are both town, at least one of us is hard townreading a scum, which gives us very low winning chances. That's why I voted you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7423 (isolation #408) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:38 am

You mean why not vote Kaiji? I mean their reads seem to match up more closely with mine, and I have a direct townread on them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7444 (isolation #409) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:58 am

I thought you had Alyssa as strong town? Do you not anymore?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7446 (isolation #410) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:27 am

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7460 (isolation #411) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:01 am

yeah I guess this is fairly clear-cut... I don't really see us winning if skitter is town, sorry.

VOTE: skitter
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7464 (isolation #412) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:02 am

Sorry for the slight slowroll, we were afraid of someone camping an unvote.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7469 (isolation #413) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:06 am

In post 7465, skitter30 wrote:Catboi you were indeed ac?
Nah we were both goon. He told the truth about going for neighborizer.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7502 (isolation #414) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:40 am

oh yeah also:
In post 1184, SirCakez wrote:If the team is pooky catboi SS omg that would be amazing
All my old nemesises finally going down
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7556 (isolation #415) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:19 pm

In post 7542, skitter30 wrote:Also at some point i was thinking ... who even brought up the n3 vig thing since it instilled so much fear yet nobody actually thought it was a thing, so maybe scum were saying that just to make things confusing
I thought you were the first one to bring it up, honestly. I wasn't even expecting no-lim to be feasible until townies started suggesting it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7597 (isolation #416) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:00 pm

-

Return to “Completed Open Games”