Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Toro »

Slepz wrote:*gasp* a bandwagon! You must be scum.
unvote, vote: toro
I MUST BE!!!

Unvote
Vote: Toro
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:Is that all you have to offer from your read through?

Vote: Yankee
Unvote

Are you serious, you think that we should already have something to say after just RVS?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Toro »

A: What?

B: Yes, but why?

C: Because my vote was on me and was a joke vote? Dude come on.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:i dont think it is suspicious that he put EL on L-1 so quickly because he probably just didnt realize how many votes EL already had, but i do say that we should be more careful with our votes.

Unvote
/nod
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Toro »

hohum wrote:This is a tiny game with 7 people in it. I would be concerned about an L-1 wagon if there were say, 9 or 12 people here but there aren't.
So in other words you'd be fine with lynching off a possible town-aligned player at L1 right now? Leaving us at L-or-L D2? Okay.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Toro »

hohum wrote:
Toro wrote:
hohum wrote:This is a tiny game with 7 people in it. I would be concerned about an L-1 wagon if there were say, 9 or 12 people here but there aren't.
So in other words you'd be fine with lynching off a possible town-aligned player at L1 right now? Leaving us at L-or-L D2? Okay.
If it outs scum, absolutely. I'll trade a townie for scum any day in any circumstances.

It's true that by design we only get one mislynch; however, you have to remember that lynching scum gives us an EXTRA mislynch.
True.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Toro »

Just a vibe?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Toro »

After Open 167 Netlava, yeah, I can tell. :lol:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:Lurker lynch, anyone?
GAME RELATED: Gah, not this crap again.

GAME UNRELATED: Sorry for not being more active, had a party to go to, had a dinner to go to, had to go to Chinatown, had homework, had work. Everything's looking clear schedule-wise now though.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Toro »

Eldritch Lord wrote:How do you feel about the entire situation since you've been gone between Hohum and I?

How do you feel about Netlava sitting on the outside making those comments?
Netlava wrote:Lurker lynch anyone?
Probably a good idea to put some pressure on them, but I'm not liking hohum at the moment.

FoS: Toro & Slepz

I'd like to see some more out of you guys.
I'm FoS because I wasn't available for awhile? Jeez...
Netlava wrote:Toro, what are your thoughts?
I'll separate my thoughts per player...

Yankee
- Rather new to the mafiascum site, seems as if he's keeping a tad quiet lately. But so far at least for a noob he's asking questions and hanging in there.

THOUGHTS = Quiet but town.

Slepz
- Originally I thought it was fishy how he jumped on me during the RVS for voting for Hohum, but since then I've discarded it as RVS fodder. Since RVS he hasn't had much to say.

THOUGHTS = Needs to post more, neutral for now.

Hohum
- I definitely think it's fishy that a L-1 is fine with him for a 7 player game but not for a 9-12 player game. And the fact that he thinks "oh mislynches are fine" is wrong, what if a townie accidentally hammers? Take Netlava, he says that he could be one who would possibly hammer. So if that happened, town would probably die D1, a different townie would be offed N1, and then we'd all lynch Netlava on D2, resulting in us losing. I know I agreed with your fact before but now I view it as scummy. The fact that he claims that I'm scared to go and scumhunt is a very strange argument, and also in his 61 he says that he wants power roles to play more aggresively during posting hours, Rolefishing = Scum, especially in this small of a setup. He also says that anyone not reading deserves to be mislynched in 66, remember, 7 players, LoL in effect D2.

THOUGHTS = Scum

Sn
ix
- I think the exchange between him in 64 and Hohum in 65 is interesting, Snix claims that Hohum is playing a bad townmember, Hohum calls him a liar. Sort of points more to a Hohum lynch in this case. I feel that his vote at 91 is sort of jumping at the oppurtunity, why didn't he just vote on his 64? It's weird seeing how that after more and more townmembers jump on the wagon/offering their thoughts, he just tacks on a vote.

THOUGHTS = The only way to clear Snix is by way of Hohum lynch, if Hohum is town then I think Snix is town. If Hohum is scum, then Snix is scum.

Net
lava
- I still think that your 29 was strange when asking that we already need to post our thoughts (or in this case, just Yankee) based just on RVS. There was never much to go on during the RVS, just an L-1 from what I've read. Seems like you're ancy to go and find scum right out of the get-go, this I like. Although with that statement in mind it sounds fishy that you're just voting for Slepz just on a vibe, instead of digging deeper and hunting more. Your 85 comes off to me saying that you wouldn't be paying attention however, and your post after that shows that as you just randomly proceed to go after a player.

THOUGHTS = Change in playstyle from assertive scumhunter to sitting in the back, semi-scummy to me.

Eldritch Lord
- Have a feeling that scum wouldn't vote their own partner calling them out on rolefishing, also seems to disagree plenty with Hohum in this game so far which I don't think scum would be doing with this many players, (scum wouldn't be distancing themselves so much), so far agree with his points.

THOUGHTS = So far so good.

------------------------

In conclusion,
Vote: Hohum
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Toro »

Are...are you using what I said in Pie 167? I know I'm town as well, so please explain what you mean.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Toro »

I swear I said the exact same thing to you and Haylen in 167...:lol:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Toro »

I never assumed you're town Netlava.

Hohum's lynch could've been avoided as all he did was not put up a defense and just cried pretty much. Slepz, I wasn't sure really what alignment he was but the fact that he was a PR definitely surprised me, I thought he'd be more vocal.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:51 am

Post by Toro »

Though none of us knew he was the doc, nor did Hohum bother putting up a defense. Interesting point about Netlava there though.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:Ok guys, since this is lylo and we MUST lynch town today to win, i must tell you the information I have obtained before it is too late. I am the cop, and i will be lynched tonight I am sure after this post, but before i do, i must tell you this information before you lynch him. Netlava is a townie. I am telling you this because you guys keep pointing towards him as suspicious. I am the cop, which leaves EL, toro, and snix.

I have read through the entire topic again, and i firmly believe that EL is a scum, although i am not too sure who his partner is. I believe his partner is snix, but i cant confirm on that. Also, it is a 66.67% voting scum out of those three so i am confident in my vote of EL

Vote: EL

I may be new, and i know it may not be the smartest thing to reveal my role but i am saving Netlava in LyLo so i believe it is worth my death at night.
So I come home from work and just before I drift off to bed I read this topic, open and shut day...nice.

Vote: Yankee
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Toro »

And before anyone asks why I'm voting Yankee, it's because I'M the TRUE COP, last night I tried to investigate Slepz, but apparently he was nightkilled. Though I will die tonight, I want to keep us alive thru D3.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 am

Post by Toro »

Slepz was very inactive, so I had a feeling that either he was lurking scum or a powerrole hanging back, that's why I chose him. And I
DID
receive a pm last night, but it just said your target died so you unsuccesfully investigated him.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:
Unvote, Vote Toro

Was waiting to see who would claim to be the cop, now i know who is mafia. Now between EL or Snix as his partner....
Okay this post is so pathetic it's not even funny, you claimed cop to see who would claim cop. So in other words Yankee, you claimed to be the cop so you can have the real cop counterclaim and then have your scumbuddy take me out at night so there's a higher chance that you give you and your partner a chance to win D3.

What I've just quoted should be able to seal the deal, let's get this thing ready to go down D3, though the two remaining townies will be in a real tough situation. I hope you two will be able to take out the last partner.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:Ok, now......

Mod: Can we have clarification on if a Cop would receive a PM with the role of their target if their target for investigation was nightkilled?
That's only for ME to know.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Toro »

Some things that I also find fishy in you Yankee.
Yankee wrote:I have read through the entire topic again, and i firmly believe that EL is a scum, although i am not too sure who his partner is. I believe his partner is snix, but i cant confirm on that. Also, it is a 66.67% voting scum out of those three so i am confident in my vote of EL
You say you firmly believe that EL is scum, yet you never ever posted a case on him explaining your reasons on why you believe he is scummy. So how could we have possibly believed your reasoning on EL being scummy.
Yankee wrote:
Unvote, Vote Toro

Was waiting to see who would claim to be the cop, now i know who is mafia. Now between EL or Snix as his partner....
(Earlier reasoning)

Okay this post is so pathetic it's not even funny, you claimed cop to see who would claim cop. So in other words Yankee, you claimed to be the cop so you can have the real cop counterclaim and then have your scumbuddy take me out at night so there's a higher chance that you give you and your partner a chance to win D3.
Sorry for the double post, but i would just like to point something out to maybe show you that i am the true cop....

Notice that right after i post that i am the cop, and tell you that Netlava is an innocent townie whom i investigated last night one of the three people i pointed out as possible mafia comes out and says that he is the TRUE cop and that he investigated someone that was "nightkilled"..... Seems odd to me that he would choose a dead person as his person he supposedly investigated....

How does that strike you as odd that I investigated Slepz? There were
logical
reasons for investigating Slepz, he was a lurker, so based on my deductions I thought he was either the doctor laying low or a scummy staying behind. What reasons did you truly have for investigating Netlava? To try and clear your scumbuddy? Why would you
not
investigate Slepz, a lurker, or the person whom you firmly believe is scum, Eldritch Lord? If you were the cop, you'd be playing pretty stupidly.
Yankee wrote:I am curious Toro, why did you "investigate" slepz? He might not have been vocal, but in my opinion he didnt seem the scummiest of all people. Where as netlava seemed very scummy yesterday, and even today really.....
Are you f**kin' kidding me!? Netlava appeared as extremely neutral so far in D2! Though I admit there was some scummy things that Netlava said on Day 1, but listen, Slepz hadn't said much, what you can't decipher through his words (since there were barely any he wrote) you can gain by investigating him. And if Netlava appeared scummy, which we both agree to some extent, we'd just go after him on Day 2!
Yankee wrote:Netlava, you should know i am the true cop since you are a townie. Why would a mafia member clear a townie by posing as a cop? Doesnt make sense..... Anyways, this should show you that toro is the obvious mafia member...
This first sentence of yours here sounds as if you're appealing to Netlava to hurry and put a vote on me so either Eldritch or Snix could then hammer and kill me, but no I've got your scummy hands right where I wanted! And there are now two scenarios that you've presented in your second sentence,
I.
That you are trying to clear your scum partner, who could be Netlava.
II.
Or that you already knew Netlava was town anyways seeing how you know who your scum partner is. I don't know how that that paragraph should show how Netlava that I'm scum.
Yankee wrote:ah ha! found another flaw in toro's accusation..... (and sorry for the triple post, just boosted on a bunch of soda and kind of hyper)...... He claims that he "tried" to investigate Slepz last night, but to my knowledge even if the person you investigate gets nightkilled you still receive a PM with that person's role. Where as Toro gives the impression that he never got a PM back.....
Like I said, I DID get a PM back, it just said something along the lines of
You attempted to investigate Slepz last night, but unfortunately he was found dead.
(Don't think you can post pms out word-by-word, just saw someone get mk'd for it) And the Ah Ha! is extremely scummy as it sees like "Ooo! Ooo!" like you've been trying to scrounge up evidence and were overly-excited that you found something.

-------------

And Netlava, I don't know exactly what your alignment is, but it'd certainly help the rest of the town know tommorow what it is by placing a vote on Yankee.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Toro »

Scumteam's Yankee & Netlava, Eldritch by not voting you're also saying that you're not hammering your scumbuddy. If you aren't partnered with Yankee, using your logic, you should vote him seeing how you say you are town.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:Well, from my standpoint, it's obvious that Toro & EL are the scumteam. So nothing more to add here. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Sorry, I'm not a member of the scumteam, I just find 'em. Netlava, when you post your case, please explain why exactly are you voting for me.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Sounds to me like it boils down to Snix's judgment on this.
Or you...you didn't vote for Yankee.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Toro »

Based on his meta? In Open 167 he was convinced I was scummy throughout the whole game until when I called him out on it when he said he "dropped his case."
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:It's funny how the last couple of pages read like a scum quicktopic.
You mean all 7 of them? :roll:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Toro »

Eldritch Lord wrote:At this point Toro hadn't counter claimed, and you were so quick to lay a vote on Snix or myself, it could've been Snix and Toro [if you voted me] or Toro and I [voted], (even from your cop perspective), that could've quick hammered and lost us the game. Explain to me why you'd do this in this situation, were you that sure, and what made you that sure?
Interesting point there Eldritch, hadn't thought of it. Going back to read it, it sounded like as if he just wanted to lynch town right off the get-go, seeing how I still firmly believe that Yankee & Netlava are scum together.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Toro »

And @Netlava:
Has the mere thought of Yankee being scum ever popped up into your head?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:I am on my break from work right now so i dont have much time to reply, will reply in greater detail after 6 tonight. Anyways here is what i have to say to respond:

@ Post 189 - If you are on your computer so much that you could have quickhammered with Toro, why dont you add so much more to the conversation. Someone that active i would expect to see like 1/3 of the posts by them. And also, how could you be certain toro would be online to quickhammer, but none of that really matters because you didnt hammer. And i didnt suspect Toro as much as you or Snix because up until that point he had been rather helpful and pro-town acting. But out of the 3 possibilities you seemed the most scummy, especially with your interactions with Hohum. Also, to be honest, i looked at Hohums thoughts to help me decide which of the three i suspected to be scummy....

@ Post 191 - Oh, i didnt realize that, i was wondering what you meant by all of that, because it didnt seem to make much sense to me.

@ Post 192 - Earlier you were buddying up, now you are distancing. My quotes from you buddying are from earlier if you would have read them, where as my claim of you distancing is present. For someone so active i figured you would have read the times the quotes are from....

@ Post 193-193 - No comment, they need no reply from me...
Yankee, I was on the whole time last night, sure I wasn't actively posting but I was reading along, along with the other games I'm currently participating in as well. So if me and EL were scum, he would've both just quickhammered Netlava.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Toro »

we
*, not he
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:Back from work, and might i just say that since neither of you can talk outside the topic that it is likely that neither of you wanted to take the chance of voting for Netlava on the off chance that the other was offline and give away your scumminess. There is no way you could have known that the other was online, plus Snix was online to unvote and that could have just been a trick of his. There is several reasons why you wouldnt vote for Netlava right after Snix did.

Also, i dont feel it is worth my energy to defend myself to Toro or EL, so i am saying this to you Snix. I have nothing to hide, anything you want to ask of me that you think may show my innocence please do. I will not hesitate to answer (although i am not as active as EL claims to be so you might have to wait a bit for my reply). I truely have nothing to hide and am not scared of "slipping up" because there is nothing to slip up on for me. But right now i feel it is useless to argue with toro and/or EL because they just take my words and twist it to their benefit and omit parts that make sense, so i am done with that. But go ahead and ask away snix, i will hopefully be online most of tonight and all of tomorrow (no work, yay!)
Coincidentally, I'm about to be off to work for 4hrs.

And I have nothing to hide as well either, to anyone. And how am I twisting your words when you and Netlava are twisting mine and EL's words to make it seem that we're scumbuddies!?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Toro »

Has the mere thought of Yankee being scum ever popped up into your head?
Netlava regarding ^ wrote:Notice how Toro is still trying to convince me. On the other hand, a townie wouldn't bother trying to convince scum.
Please explain to me how that's me trying to convince you. I just asked a simple question Netlava.
Yankee wrote:i have posted a legitimate reason already, and repeated it when someone else said the same thing. The reason that you have to be Toro's scum buddy is because if you were a townie, toro would not have claimed to be a cop to save you when i came out as the cop and voted for you. You see, if you were a townie, Toro would have just set back and waited for me to guide the town into a mislynch.
From my POV, Eldritch so far is town and you and Netlava are scum team. It's absolutely stupid for me to just idle my time and not counter-claim against you and watch Eldritch Lord get lynched. You want to know why Yankee?

IT'S LYNCH OR LOSE!!!
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Toro »

Toro wrote:
Yankee wrote:i have posted a legitimate reason already, and repeated it when someone else said the same thing. The reason that you have to be Toro's scum buddy is because if you were a townie, toro would not have claimed to be a cop to save you when i came out as the cop and voted for you. You see, if you were a townie, Toro would have just set back and waited for me to guide the town into a mislynch.
From my POV, Eldritch so far is town and you and Netlava are scum team. It's absolutely stupid for me to just idle my time and not counter-claim against you and watch Eldritch Lord get lynched. You want to know why Yankee?

IT'S LYNCH OR LOSE!!!
Netlava, can you please offer your opinion on this quote.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:
EL wrote:Pointless, if I were voting for him then I'd just be bussing. Easy point for you to manipulate.
If you were voting for him, it'd be bussing. So by not voting for him, you're not bussing. Either way, both statements imply that you are Toro's scumpartner.
Using this logic you're saying that anyone could've been a scumpartner to me, logic fail.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:Your quote was directed at EL.
No it's not, offer your opinion on the quote.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:
EL wrote:Pointless, if I were voting for him then I'd just be bussing.
If you were voting for him, you would normally be either voting scum or mislynching town. However, your quote suggests that you are Toro's scumpartner because you call it "bussing."
I think he used bussing in a hypothetical way.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:The quote, directed at EL, says:
Toro wrote:Eldritch by not voting you're also saying that you're not hammering your scumbuddy.

It assumes EL has a scumbuddy, and that by him not voting, he's not going to hammer him. At that time, the only player in a position to be hammered was Toro. So, the quote is saying that EL chose not to hammer Toro, his scumbuddy.
No I just took something from his post (forgot which one) and used his logic against him. I'm not entirely ruling out a possible Yankee-EL scum connection, though I think that's a very slim chance that exists.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Toro »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Perspective continuity seems to be a huge issue for your playstyle Netlava. I have yet to see substantial casebuilding on your part, you think you can afford to be lazy because you're "confirmed" vanilla?

Think again.
Oh snap crackle pop rice crispies! :lol:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:Lol, why bother with 2 confirmed scum trying to twist my words. :roll:

If any townies have any questions, feel free to ask.
Confirmed? Pssh, how have we been confirmed as scum?

And *raises hand*
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Toro »

Eldritch Lord wrote:EBWOP:
Netlava wrote:Confirmed scum, you haven't even posted a case,
HOW ON EARTH, am I confirmed scum?
Quote tag fail.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Toro »

Hey, you find it interesting he just disappeared?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Toro »

Yankee wrote:I dont think they will do that Netlava, but we will see....
Anyone else reading this funny?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Toro »

Gotta leave for work in 5 minutes.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Toro »

Oh yeah, Netlava, respond to EL's 226 please.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Toro »

If it's the only way to get info...

Unvote

Vote: No Lynch
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Toro »

WOOOOOOOO!!! Victory!!!

Man you guys don't want to know how much I was holding my breath during that last phase. As soon as Snix went no-lynch though I had a feeling that EL would jump on, thank god I hadn't left for work yet. And to Yankee, I really just wouldn't have claimed really, unless Netlava was about to be lynched. I still would've pulled the fake-claim shit though.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”