Open 175 - Picking Simplicity (Game Over)

Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

/in I feel like such a fool!

/endorse ron paul for gambit
Immoral Acts: 0
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

and by /in I meant /confirm. oh boy
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Vote: Hyl

DISCOURAGING POSTING

FoS: Nikanor

BACKPEDALING ON LAST PERSON TO GET TEN POSTS POLICY
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

You specifically said it was a joke. Are you backpedaling on your backpedal? Is that what I'm seeing here?
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Blastinus wrote:Blargh! I'm the Mafia!
8-)
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

the only thing more useless than RVS is spending day one discussing the merits of RVS. I am going to
unvote vote: Nikanor
for trying to send us down the very distracting 'when do you think RVS ended' path.

Hyl, why should it concern you if Nikanor wants to pressure the last guy to get ten posts? Do you have a lurking buddy?

Flava Flave: I believe I have 5 completed games on this site, two of which I was scum. What I was referring to when I accused Nikanor of BACKPEDALING was when he said his ten posts thing was a joke.

What do 'single votes' refer to? Just votes on players who have zero votes?
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Also my whole playing history along with links to games is conveniently available in my Wiki.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

I am actually pretty happy with my Nikanor vote, he seems to be trying to shrug everything off with an endearing emoticon.

Pamigrenet do you have any suspicions currently?
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Iguana wrote:By the way, WW is also town.
Why do you think that? I am both probing and legitimately curious, as I always have a terrible time reading people like WW.

in other news sure is active lurking in here
unvote Vote: Zwetschenwasser
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

lol, looking at 12kb in iso he is perhaps nonposting as hard as anybody. Also, whoever's pulling VI for Zwet, I've seen him at least attempt to scumhunt (though actually he did get lynched d1!) and it did not look like this.

Good to see pom posting opinions now. Warwound I suspect is just trolling. Nik/Blastinus 'buddying' is far too obvious to be scum to scum, I could go either way on Nikanor's part in it but I actually get a town read from Blastinus' amicable response.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

He hasn't provided anything. At this point I believe we are either waiting for 12kb to pick up his prod or to get replaced. If not, semioldguy could you prod him?
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Thought I asked this in my VI post but apparently I forgot. Yabba, why so quick to defend Zwet? Why so quick to label me scummy for pushing him for (active) lurking?

I could be convinced on Pom if the wagon she was hopping was anyone but Nikanor, but Nik remains one of my favorite scum candidates today.

I feel like it's been a while since we've had anything from Snow Bunny, plz2involve yourself

Also
skitzer wrote:
foilist13 wrote:Iguana, I appreciate your opinions, but this illustrates my point exactly. You've mentioned four people leaving 15 others (not including you) any four of whom could be scum. If they are scum they would be doing just fine since there are so many people here it would be ridiculously easy to slip by.
I understand what you are getting at here, but it's still a little bit of a stretch to have every player mention every other player in every single post they make. People aren't ignoring the others; they are just putting them aside for the time being to pursue more viable cases.
This. I am always very skeptical of people who make sweeping posts about how everyone could be scum as it is basically equivalent to posting about nobody and simply casting a wide net.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

Head_Honcho wrote:Yabba, why so quick to defend Zwet? Why so quick to label me scummy for pushing him for (active) lurking?
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Hey guys, I've been falling behind due to midterms. Got paperz to do this weekend but I should be in full swing again come Mondayish.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

hurr post coming tonight
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Hurray for being caught up, sorry it was so long coming.
yabbaguy wrote:Secondly, the word scummy was neither said nor implied in the post in question. I'm in another game (ongoing at present) where we've had two lynches take place on apparent VIs, and I'm certain they were scum-driven. That's why I immediately got wary of you, who's been around longer than zwet, accused him over something that's just in his meta.
So okay, what? You're not implying that it was scummy, but you are saying that what I did is what scum does. What's with the semantic uproar? White knighting from a fence post makes me wary, so I would like to hear more about this. If Zwet is indeed incapable of scumhunting, why protect him from pressure which could provide a read?

I don't really find CC scummy atm, it is not uncommon for newer players to feel overwhelmed early on in large games, and thus far his posting has struck me as sincere. I definitely find being open about your large game difficulties and trying to hang on to be a much townier reaction than that of people who just BS through it hoping they won't get noticed.

Speaking of VI's though, I am not at all interested in a warwound lynch today. It's a shame players like him are rarely allowed to last in these games, since they are so easy to read later on (no offense intended, just based on my own experiences). It would be easier to convince me of scumIguana based on their interactions, but I don't think I'd be ready to support a lynch there either if for nothing else than her consistent contribution today.

AH's big intro post pretty much reads like white noise to me, but as he just replaced in for now I am going to assume he's still trying to find his stride.

Now I may already be voting for this person, but I do want to lynch Pomegranate. I don't have too much to say about her, as, well, there's not a lot there to talk about. I've been subtly (and not so subtly) trying to push her for scumhunting and contributory play, and I am not impressed with what I have seen. I basically read her switch to CC as an attempt to hop on the first thing she could find as her Nikanor vote grew extremely stale. In general I guess it is gutty, but her play has been giving me a very scummy vibe all day and I do not see that vibe going away at this point.

unvote Vote: Pomegranate
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

yabbaguy wrote:@Honcho-438: Defending zwet is not a priority for me at all. The important thing is that one recognizes that he could be scummy (not at present), and you have to be aware of the reasoning that someone uses to hop on a wagon. As I recall, one of your BIG reasons was that zwet was active lurking. The two are synonymous if you know anything.

How much experience do you have with zwet?
WHAT IS THIS?

At this point I find Pom individually scummier than anyone. I am even more confident with my read now that she has gone from rephrasing CC's post into 'omg i m scum' to seeing that maybe the behavior she just voted him for could be a good way for her to explain her own lack of scumhunting, and so decided to emulate it...
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Head_Honcho wrote:
yabbaguy wrote:@Honcho-438: Defending zwet is not a priority for me at all. The important thing is that one recognizes that he could be scummy (not at present), and you have to be aware of the reasoning that someone uses to hop on a wagon. As I recall, one of your BIG reasons was that zwet was active lurking. The two are synonymous if you know anything.

How much experience do you have with zwet?
WHAT IS THIS?
Yabba this was a serious question, I'm not even sure what you were talking about here.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

Hint: This 'yabba' guy is scum. Either just distancing from zwet or omgusing him, this is a wondrous turnaround.
yabbaguy wrote:
Because I'm not. And you made a very scummy vote.
Lack of defense is scummy.

Unvote, Vote: zwetschenwasser

I'm completely satisfied now.
I can't wait to hear what got you to this, what specifically allowed you to differentiate between anti town and scum here yabba? Was it because he was voting you?
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

yabba is p scummy. He tried to white knight zwet with a bunch of nonsense, which is always a gigantic red flag, and to complete it all he dropped zwet from VI watch as soon as it became convenient.

But I am still much more satisfied to
vote: Pomegranate
, a whole day of fluff and at the end goes from 'I am not liking col' to 'vote zwet because col's meta' in like two posts. Nice easy way to jump a bandwagon.

also hurrah for a million replacements.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

how about just a friendly mass 'the day has started' pm so people get the hint
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

not a fan of a yankee lynch at all. Hyl was protownish and his lurking out wasn't really under scummy circumstances. Would lynch antihero in a second before lynching yankee.

But still, I am content with my vote on pom.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

actually an antihero lynch doesn't look bad at all at this point.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

urgh, v/la until thurs
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

hey guys, this is my finals week but I'm going to be trying to catch up and post soon.

Return to “Completed Open Games”