Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

SaintKerrigan wrote: Sleepless Assassin: How experienced would you say you are?
I played one game and learned a lot from it but I wouldn't call myself experienced yet.

Vote: malpascp
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 am

star, how is that a scumtell?

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 am

startransmission wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:star, how is that a scumtell?
In this case it isn't. But... sometimes answering questions intended for other people could be seen as scum coaching their partners, or just answering for them.
Then why did you vote him?

Unvote, Vote: Startransmission
for just looking for reasons to vote someone but not actually believing it's a scumtell that he found.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:07 am

Unvote

Mipe was pretty quick to jump on that. Star is still suspicious though. I don't think Star and Mipe are scum together, but I think one of them is scum. I'm gonna have to figure out which one it is before we lynch anyone.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am

Mipe's excuse looks believable maybe. I'd vote Star but that would make it L-1 again.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:02 am

@Strange: The only reason I unvoted was because I thought Mipe was scummy too but you weren't both scum together. Now I'm more sure that you're scum and Mipe isn't.

@Kitty: Welcome to the game. Yeah, I was excited to play again. My first game didn't go so well, but I was ready to give it another shot.

I voted Malp for his answer to the lurker question. I was waiting for someone to ask why, but no one ever did. But Strange got scummy, so I switched my vote.

Your summaries look like you have a better case on Cat than on Kunk. Why did you pick Kunk for your vote?

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry, I mean Star.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Vote startransmission

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 am

Star, you voted and when I asked you about your reasoning, you said it wasn't even a scumtell in this case. It looks like you want excuses to vote someone and don't really believe you are voting for scum.

I must have missed post 75. But the reason I didn't want you at L-1 yet was because I didn't want a lynch yet. We could have talked more. But deadline is coming up and no one is really saying much.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 am

Cat wrote:what makes mipe so believable? And why are you so uncomfortable to put someone at L-1 if you find them scummy?
Well it's either Mipe or Star as scum, not both. Mipe was scummy for an opportunistic vote on Star. Opportunistic means scum voting town. So they can't be scum together. I think Star is scummier so I'm willing to believe Mipe for now.
Star wrote:I said it was random, which implies that I don't have an actual case against mipe. It would be scummy if I tried to build a wagon and pursue a lynch for the reason I provided, but I did not do that. As it turned out my RV ended up serving the purpose RVs are designed for, it got a reaction out of some people. Mipe's reaction in particular makes me feel that he may actually be scum. If I push for his lynch it will be for reasons other than his answering the questions.
You're lying. That wasn't a random vote.
startransmission wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Curious...Mipe, why did you feel the need to answer all of my questions, when only one of them was posed at you?
Yeah. Mipe, answering other peoples questions is a scumtell.

Unvote, Vote: Mipe
startransmission wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:star, how is that a scumtell?
In this case it isn't. But... sometimes answering questions intended for other people could be seen as scum coaching their partners, or just answering for them.
You agree with Saint and vote. I call you on it and you say it's not a scumtell now? Then, according to the last vote count,
YOU'RE STILL VOTING HIM
. And your last post is the FIRST TIME you call it a random vote. I think your random vote was when you voted ksun for being last to confirm. You saw an easy reason to vote Mipe, so you did. I called you on it, so you backpedaled. Now you are avoiding responsibility for it by calling it a random vote.

Yeah, case closed. Here is our first scum. If I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow. That's how sure I am.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm

startransmission wrote: It's hard to believe that you really think I was using mipe answering fluff questions that were clearly directed at other people as an actual reason to vote for him. My vote for him was random, and the reason silly. The silliest part about it was that
my vote was already on him
I didn't realize your vote was on him already. Still weird that it's still there though.
Star wrote:I agree with Saint about what? Saint never accused Mipe of anything.
Actually, he asked a question and you jumped in with basically a "yeah, that's scummy".
Star wrote:Have you read post 89, or even the rest of the game thoroughly? There are actual reasons I have my vote on Mipe now, reasons that have nothing to do the question answering.
Can you give me a bulleted or numbered or something list of why Mipe is scummy in your opinion?
Star wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but you never called me out on anything. You asked why answering other peoples questions is a scumtell, and I answer why. But I made clear that it wasn't in Mipe's case.
I asked you why it was scummy because I disagreed. And I voted, making it clear I suspected you.

The last sentence there though. I didn't see that as a joke when you first said it. I'm trying to figure out if you were actually joking or if you are trying to cover it up as a joke. I really have no idea.

Unvote
. I clearly misunderstood some things. I need to try and sort this out. I still think that Mipe and Star aren't scum together but one of them is scum.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Kitty has a point about Doc. I voted Malp for the comment about being called a lurker as a response to the question about how he feels about lurkers. Then he votes Mipe, an easy target who we now know was town. Then Doc comes in and his two suspects are the ones we've been looking at all along and he has no comments on anyone else. Then, like Kitty says, his only points are how much people have posted. And the post about his "bad experience" is just awful. If you are gonna use a meta arguement, at least have your meta be the same person as you are going after.

Vote DocPotter

I still have my eye on Star too, but it appears I was wrong about some things, so I'm a little more hesitant there.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

DocPotter wrote:
Sleepless wrote:If you are gonna use a meta arguement ...
I even named the player you know. Try looking at him. For that matter, why is that only the second post you've made since I replaced in almost a week ago? Did you see my comment about outposting the mod being a good baseline to be at? Not just you mind,
*looks at kunkstar among others*
Just because you name the player doesn't mean the same thing will apply to someone else.

I've posted plenty. I've commented on everything that I need to and given my opinions when I've had them. I'd argue that my posts have more content than yours.
startransmission wrote:Well, now we know we have a doctor. Well done whoever you are.
Star wrote:So, yeah we need to be careful and obviously try not to mislynch... but we can't give scum a pass today or ever.
I've heard that congratulating the doc is a scumtell.

The second one looks like pointless filler stuff. It's obvious and sounds like you are just trying to sound like a townie. Very forced.
Star wrote:God, even the notion of a no lynch turns my stomach. Either your logic is flawed or you're scum.
This, however, I agree with. No lynching is bad. Everyone knows that, or so I thought.
KittyMo wrote:
startransmission wrote:Well, now we know we have a doctor. Well done whoever you are.
Wait, what the hell? For all we know, scum could've no killed. Only scum would know for sure whether they tried to kill and it didn't work, or if they decided to not kill for whatever reason. Why are you making this assumption?
This is true. Or maybe they weren't active enough to kill before night was over. Considering the speed of this game, I wouldn't count that possibility out.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 am

But if we are letting scum decide which town player to kill, it's going to be someone who isn't likely to be mislynched anyway. Your "odds" assume that everyone has an equal chance of being lynched, which isn't true.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm actually finding myself agreeing with Star now.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Wow. So Docpotter is trying to find out who the doc is to the point where he asks for a claim, gets a reaction from Star, and posts a conclusion that Star isn't a Doc. If that's not scummy, I don't know what is. Let's lynch this guy.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Kitty, I agree with Star about both of those things. I found it surprising because he seemed so scummy Day 1.

Massclaim is a bad idea because it exposes power roles. Especially if we no lynch because then we give scum a free kill AND tell scum who they should be targeting.
Major FoS Kitty

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 am

Kitty, massclaim is a bad idea. There's no guarantee that we are in LYLO. We more than likely have a doc. If the doc protects successfully, we get another day even if we mislynch. If we massclaim, scum know power roles. Scum will target the doc. We don't want to give them that chance. Massclaiming is a BAD BAD BAD idea.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:16 am

Yeah, Excedrin said docs couldn't self-protect because I had asked. He asked if he should post that in thread, and I said if you do, don't tell anyone I asked. I asked because I knew it made Kunk non-doc. Star was also non-doc because we blocked him and our kill was stopped. That left DocPotter and Kitty as possible docs. So we had to lynch one of them to find out for sure who the doc was. Then all we'd have to do to win is kill the known doc, Kitty. I knew Kitty probably wouldn't be lynched, so I went after Doc. Star making his case and going back and forth set up a "Star or Doc, take a side" which was perfect. We got our other town vote and Wolf knew what to do.

Thanks guys. I had fun. This was my first time being scum so I'm happy that we won.

Return to “Completed Open Games”