Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Kise wrote:I hugged Cat when I realized who she was. I suggest she.. gets a cat for an avy.. duh!

BTW guys I'm voteless townie so I won't be voting at all this game.
Unvote
Vote: Kise

Why would you not vote this game?
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Mylynes »

I'm not 100% sure what exactly a mime is.. They are antitown or protown and win if they get lynched but are we supposed to lynch them or not? Sorry but the mime thing is confusing me. This is the first time I've played with mimes.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Gerty wrote:@xRx - I find your interpretation of Kise a little bizarre. I think that the forgiving interpretation is "he's reaction-fishing" rather than "he's just kidding let's pretend it never happened"...?

@Mylynes - They are anti-town. We don't want to lynch them, we want the mafia or the vig to shoot them right in their fancy Parisian faces.

Also, the above post (Sarag's) was made with the wrong account, apologies.
Thank you for the info. In that case I would like to
Unvote

@Cat - I unvoted you but I would still rather you have an avatar. I don't care what you decide to use as long as you have one.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Mylynes »

Looker wrote:
Kise's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2050031#2050031]Post 79[/url] wrote:Mae Ling? So that's an alt? I don't see a Mae Ling in the memberlist though.
Turns out the dude's name is Mylynes....my bad.
Lol sorry for having a confusing name. Never had anyone call me Mae Ling before though.

@Kise - So are you going to be voteless this game or not?
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Mylynes »

So you are saying you do not have the ability to vote?
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Vote: Kyle99

Right now I am suspicious of Kise and think vig killing him sounds like a good idea. I'm also suspicious of Kyle99 and cat.

Cat hasn't posted in a while and still doesn't have an avatar.
Looker wrote:Damn it, Mylynes. Dude, let's seriously lynch him right now simply for his name. I'm game.

unvote
vote mylynes aka melinda aka mae ling
You are the only one having trouble with my name. I don't know how you could possibly get melinda or mae ling. My name is Mylynes..
Looker wrote: @Kise - Vote and we'll see if the Mod counts it.
I agree that sounds like a good idea.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Mylynes »

kyle99 wrote: Why are you suspicious? Voting without giving reason is pretty stupid and scummy imo.
I sometimes like to vote without giving an immediate reason just to see how a person reacts to more pressure.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Looker wrote:@MYLYNES:
I don't think he's going to react if you tell him that it's pressure.
Why not?
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Mylynes »

kyle99 wrote:I think kise is mime, and I think people need to post more, specifically Sarag. I'll
vote: Sarag
till he comes and explains himself.
Unvote

You are actually learning more town than scum atm. Also Sarag is Gerty I believe.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by Mylynes »

leaning*
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:Well, here is my thought process.
I think Kise is mime.
The vig is supposed to shoot him tonight.
When he gets shot, if he is mime, all mimes are dead (cannot fulfill win condition).
I don't see a point in "finding anti-town players" when we don't want to lynch half of them. I'd rather wait until the mimes are dead, THEN go scumhunting.
Vote: XScorpion

You should always be looking for scum even though there are mimes in the game. There is no reason to not be scumhunting if you are town. This makes me think you are either mafia or a mime trying to look like mafia.

I would rather not let scum hide behind the mimes and I am definately against having a no-lynch. We still need to try to lynch mafia today.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Mylynes »

xRECKONERx wrote:Mod definitely said if both goons die, the game continues.

Basically, I think it means that if the vig is dead and goons are dead, the best town can get is a stalemate.

I support a no lynch till mimes are dead plan.
Would the mafia want to put off killing townies until the mimes are dead? Even if they would want to do that I would still want to be searching for them now.

As I think it would be better for the town to search for both the mafia and the mimes and attempt to lynch mafia and vig a mime. We only need to kill one mime and a no-lynch really isn't an option because a smart mime would self vote right before the deadline in a no-lynch situation.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Gerty wrote:
@Mylynes:
What changed between your vote on Kyle and your "town leaning" read? Please be specific.
Nothing. Actually I wasn't very suspicious of him to begin with but other people were and I did not really have any good leads thanks to mimes being in the game so I wanted to at least add some pressure and see if he ends up looking more like scum than town based on his response.

Since then though I've decided to rate people as being either town, mafia, or mime and it takes a little more work but I think I understand mimes better now. I still haven't completed a game of mafia yet but I'm trying to learn as we go.

To me it looks like it would be in the towns best interest to search for both mafia and mimes then lynch or vig accordingly.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Mylynes »

Wow there has been a lot of posting recently and I've read through everything one time but I'm about to go to bed so when I wake up I'll take to the time to go back and analyze everything better and then post my opinions on what has happened when I can.
XScorpion wrote:Yeah but I'm tired of waiting around to die so just do me a favour and kill me.
Don't make me do it myself, it really won't help town that much -_-
Why are you so ready to die? Could it be because you are actually a mime and want to get lynched? Or you could be scum and wanting us to believe you are town because you don't care if you are lynched. You could also be town as you claim but you are coming off as scummy to me.

Unvote

I would rather XScorpion not get lynched at least until we have a definite vig target for the night. I'm not sure Kise is a mime but he has come off as scum to me but I think we may find a better vig target tonight. There are 2 mimes out there and we only need to vig 1 of them.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:Why am I not dead yet
Vig Kise
Lynch me
Get this over with plz.
Why are people so keen on lynching someone who appears to want to be lynched? Does this not scream mime to anyone? Whether XScorpion is mafia or mime I think the possibility of him being mime could make him a possible vig target for tonight. I'm also not entirely convinced that Kise is a mime but he also looks like a good vig target.
XScorpion wrote:looker is obvscum.
I'm hoping that by dying today, the other scum will be revealed to the surviving town. So by all means, go ahead and hammer.
How exactly would your death as VT help kill scum better than trying to lynch properly today? Also why are you trying to get killed as VT in a game where we have mimes who have to be lynched to win?
Looker wrote:What is your opinion of Dry-Fit?
Looking over his posts it doesn't look like he has really done anything scummy but I don't have a very good read on him because he hasn't done much yet.

Lets see.. I am getting town vibes from xRECKONERx and hitogoroshi. I'm getting mixed vibes from Kise, XScorpion, and looker.

Still not done analyzing everything yet though..
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Mylynes »

my wrote:How exactly would your death as VT help kill scum better than trying to lynch properly today? Also why are you trying to get killed as VT in a game where we have mimes who have to be lynched to win?
My death will almost certainly give good information about scum to town. I'm trying to get lynched as VT in a game with mimes so that if we fail to find scum today (at this rate, we will), at least we don't lynch a mime or PR.[/quote]
1. Even if we lynch a mime we still have another chance and we only need to vig one of them for them to lose.
2. "I'm trying to get lynched" Isn't this what a mime would want?
3. We still have time to scumhunt and try to find mafia to lynch so why would we want to purposely waste our lynch on a townie when we can at least try to hit mafia?
4. I don't see how your death right now is going to result in helping us get rid of scum if you are VT. I don't see how it will, "Almost certainly give good information about scum to town."
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Mylynes »

It just doesn't seem like a good idea to lynch someone who wants to be lynched in a game with mimes. Would be better to vig you but either way if you are a VT then it would be a waste of either a vig or lynch.

1. Then lets vig them while trying to lynch mafia. We can't have a no lynch and lynching the guy asking to be lynched sounds like a bad idea.
2. Looks like you really want to be lynched.. Giving up now because of "terribad play for the first few pages" is not going to help the town.
3. Because you are playing mafiascum and made yourself look suspicious? Anyone who has never been voted on this site raise your hand.
4. Wouldn't the same be true with bandwagoning another target? Why not at least try to lynch mafia? Then at least we have a chance of killing mafia while STILL being able to get info based on what happens.

You are trying way too hard to get yourself lynched.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Rhinox wrote:Now you just have to die, and I still don't think you're a mime or you would have self-voted here.
The problem here is even though he asked if he had reached L-1 the vote count right above his posts there puts him at L-2. XScorp mime would not have self voted without making sure he was at L-1. This is because if he had self voted himself to L-1 on accident it would probably mean he is a mime as I do not see a good reason for anyone other than a mime to self vote. Anyways, has he ever really been at L-1?
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Mylynes »

xRECKONERx wrote:Hey, here's the deal:

I want to get an unofficial "vote count" on if people support this plan or not:

The Plan:
Town collectively decides who should be vigged, watcher watches that person and then knows who vig is.

I vote YES, because it lets watcher confirm vig. The worst that could happen is mimes roleblock one of them, or goons try to kill the vig target... in the latter case, watcher would catch scum. In the former, oh well, we lace up and try again tomorrow.
Yes it sounds like a good plan to me.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Mylynes »

The feeling I get is actually much more in line with the quote of hito's I quoted above. I don't get the impression that XScorpion is *trying* to get lynched. XScorpion was actually quite clear as to why he wanted to get lynched - he felt helpless, and wanted to make sure it was VT rather than PR or mime. AtE and so forth, but this attack feels like it could be a misrepresentation on Mylynes' part.
I can see Xscorpion as being town especially if he gets rid of his defeatism. While his explanation does fit defeated townie I think it could have also been good mime play.

Looker wrote:I don't think planning a vig on me is a good idea...
Why not?

I have to go for now but I'll finish posting as soon as I get back.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Mylynes »

Kise wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:I want to get an unofficial "vote count" on if people support this plan or not:

The Plan:
Town collectively decides who should be vigged, watcher watches that person and then knows who vig is.
You guys do realize this was my plan, right? :? Swagger jackers...

I think Rhinox is a mime and I forget who else, but I probably thought they were goon. We have a little time to decide on things but I'm pretty sure kyle and myl are town.
Why do you think Rhinox is a mime and why are you pretty sure me and kyle are town?

@Looker - Any reason in particular you want me lynched vigged?
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Mylynes »

flinter wrote:yeah, you are so clear about not wanting to choose Dry-fit, that it makes me wonder why he is so special to you. Because he isn't to the rest of the game, being a lurker. You voted kyle only because "Looker voted Dryfit". Like those were the only choices.

Wouldn't the obvious answer have been staying on Looker? No, because you are trying to force a mislynch here.

@Mylynes. See the previous posts by Xscorpion. He doesn't care about getting lynched, does he? He is joking about it, actually wouldn't mind. The defeated VT, the lost scum trying to play mime, but also the mime whose only goal is to be lynched?

No Mylynes. Mimes are very concious about their own lynch. They do care. Xscorpion is not a mime.
You think he is either VT or mafia but you are unwilling to see how this could be good mime play? Mimes are a threat to both the town and the mafia so wouldn't a mime's optimal play be to blend in as mafia, town, or both to get lynched while trying to avoid being vigged or nightkilled? Anyways I think it would be safer to vig him than lynch him as it wont matter whether he is scum or mime and he is leaning more scum/mime than town.

Also, I don't like the idea of having our vig and watcher directed by any one person for the moment. Instead I think we should all vote on a vig/watcher target and allow the majority to decide. I do however find the connection between XScorpion and Dry-fit. Based on the connection and their play so far I would like to:
Vote: Dry-fit
and vote to vig XScorpion
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Mylynes »

EBWOP:
I do however find the connection between XScorpion and Dry-fit
interesting
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Hmm.. I would like to change my Vig/watcher vote to Looker
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Unless we lynch scum.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Mylynes »

If we lynch mafia then I'm ok with voting to vig/watch reckoner so we can have a more definate target and make sure the vig/watcher target same person. If we dont lynch mafia I think we should vig/watch should be looker.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:11 am

Post by Mylynes »

Mylynes wrote:If we lynch mafia then I'm ok with voting to vig/watch reckoner so we can have a more definate target and make sure the vig/watcher target same person. If we dont lynch mafia I think we should vig/watch looker.
Fixed. Also we can discuss whether to claim or not after D2 starts.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 am

Post by Mylynes »

flinter wrote:multiple people agreed I would say it. I did. All others don't matter, the idea was to have one definate answer who was vigged/watched.
All others are only distractions.

We need to have the watcher and the vig on one person.
That person is reckoner
whatever the lynched flips. This won't change, and tomorrow, the watcher knows who the vig is.
That's fine for tonight then. I agree we need the watcher and vig on the same person.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Rhinox wrote:hmph...

Well, if kyle isn't scum, from my point of view, its at least a 50/50 shot of lynching scum between reck and xofelf. I don't see 2 goons pushing a dryfit lynch if kyle is also town.

I don't know if I buy forgetting that there are still 2 goons though. It could be a ploy to try to make us think he's town because a goon wouldn't self vote, but meh... idk, my second choice for lynch is xofelf so someone let me know if I have to change my vote before i leave for V/LA.
This makes me think Kyle is either scum not wanting to get lynched or town wanting to misslynch himself.

I think looker is either mime or mafia so I would like to
Vote: Kyle99
and I think looker should get NKed tonight if he is not mafia. If looker is mafia I also have a feeling that XScorpion or Flinter could be the mime.

I have a proposition for the mafia. One of you save us the trouble of having to hunt you down by claiming mafia. Why would you want to do this? Because tonight we are going to try to lynch mafia anyways and if we mess up and accidentally lynch the mime it's game over. If we try to misslynch a townie its possible the townie could turn out to be the mime. If one of you claims mafia then nobody should counterclaim you so we should be completely safe from lynching the mime tonight. If a mime were to decide to claim mafia then the mafia would have to counterclaim to prevent the mimes from winning but they would also know who to kill tonight.

After one mafia member is dead the other member will be safe from lynch until after the mime is dead because there is no way town will want to lynch its only means to get rid of the mime. At that point the surviving mafia member can continue to blend in and either kill the mime or a townie. If town gets NKed tonight and there is only one mafia left then we will be forced to misslynch or lose because killing either mafia or mime means game over.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Also I should point out that this only works if only the mime or mafia can claim mafia. It would be a good idea for all townies to not claim or counterclaim mafia just so you can get misslynched. As long as only mafia or mime can claim/counter-claim here then this can work.

Really we are screwed over by not having a vig. If one mafia member dies we will have to keep the other one alive until the end. We all need the mafia to NK the mime to win and we all need for the mime to not get lynched. I think we should team up or die.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Unvote

I think it would be safer to misslynch on purpose today because I have a strong feeling that if we try to lynch scum we will end up lynching a mime. There is also the possibility we could lynch our watcher and right now we need our watcher alive to catch either the scum or the mime.

So feel free to vote for me if you think this is a good idea or if you think I am scum. I am only a VT so we wont have to worry about losing our watcher.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Mylynes »

@Everyone - Would you rather lynch a townie to be safe from killing the mime or lynch mafia because I have a good idea how we could lynch mafia today.

This is just an idea but the town controls the lynch so we could threaten to purposely lynch the mime to end the game for everyone unless there is a mafia claim. If the mafia want to survive it would be a good choice to sacrifice a player to avoid the mime ending the game the same way the town will have to start sacrificing itself if there is only 1 mafia member and the mime is still alive. As long as no townies claim mafia a mafia claim would mean will definitely lynch mafia today as townies wont claim mafia and if the mime claims then the mafia will know who to NK and will also have to counter-claim to avoid the mime getting lynched.

If we lynch mafia and the remaining mafia fails to NK the mime tonight then we will have to resort to lynching townies in order for the town to have a chance to win as lynching mafia or mime would mean we lose. The risk here though is that it would be possible for the mime to figure out who the last mafia is and roleblock them but if the last mafia member or the watcher manages to find the mime then it would be town verses only 1 mafia member.

Or we could lynch town today and make sure that the mime will not be able to roleblock the mafia but this could mean letting the mafia have 2 living members after the mime is dead.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Mylynes »

xRECKONERx wrote:Like mafia would go for that.
How about this offer? If a mafia member claims now then the town can still lynch me today to keep from lynching a mime and to make sure the mafia can't be roleblocked tonight. That way we would have a mafia claim to go on tomorrow to make sure we don't lynch the mime. That would give the remaining mafia member at least 2 chances to kill the mime and we would be trying to find the mime with the watcher as well. Basically town and mafia sharing losses and working together to NK the mime who is the current threat to everyone.

If the mafia refuses to work together with us by having 1 member claim then the town has no way of winning unless the mafia happen to NK the mime before we lynch him/her. So why not let the mime win instead of the mafia? Hopefully the mafia would rather sacrifice a member then lose. Especially since the town is about to have to start sacrificing members to survive.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Mafia wants to work with town because we have the power to make both of us lose and without mafia cooperation we could be crazy enough or unlucky enough to set our nuke off and kill both of us allowing the mimes to win. Working together increases both of our chances of surviving and having a chance to take the win. I'm only asking for 1 member as a sacrifice and I am willing to sacrifice myself as well. After the mime is dead the last mafia will still be hidden and will be able to face off against the last of the town.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:So who are we lynching? Town or mafia? Cuz if we're lynching town today then you can all just vote for me lol.
I have a bad feeling that lynching you could end the game.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:OK So are any mafia willing to suicide? If not we're gonna have to lynch town :P
If mafia aren't willing to suicide a member then we could lynch town to avoid killing the mime and hope the mafia kills the mime or we could attempt to lynch the mime hoping to either force a mafia claim or to get lucky and end up lynching a member of the mafia.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:Please don't try to lynch mime, that's just stupid.
Lynch town or scum. Period.
It's not stupid if the result would be a mafia claim and us killing me today(avoiding a mime lynch) followed by mafia lynch tomorrow(again avoiding a mime lynch).
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:Or maybe the mafia will say "screw you" to the rest of town and let the lynch go through and then the mime dies and we lose.
And by trying to lynch mime I mean trying to lynch mafia despite the risk of that person being mime. Mafia will know before the lynch whether we are actually targeting mafia or not and if we aren't then that is where mafia will have to claim or risk lynching a mime.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Mylynes »

XScorpion wrote:Oh ok.
Lynch me then, I look like mafia but im actually town but mafia doesn't know that i'm not a mime so they might claim.
Could work because I think there is a good chance that you could actually be the mime. Personally I think things would work out best for both town and mafia if mafia would just make things easy by claiming now.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Mylynes »

xRECKONERx wrote:MAFIA WILL NOT CLAIM. IT IS A LOSE-LOSE SITUATION.

The lesser amount of lose is if they DON'T claim and hope to NK the mime.
Not claiming = more risk of lynching mime while claiming = less risk of lynching mime.

It doesn't really matter though. Safe thing right now would be to lynch me, hope that the mafia NKs the mime and hope our watcher can figure something out.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Mylynes »

Well I have to leave now but I'll be back late tonight. Feel free to lynch me while I'm gone if that is what you want to do.

Before I leave though I would like to claim mafia. Now lynching me either means lynching a vt or mafia. So you can lynch me safely but things could also get interesting if anyone counterclaims.
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Mylynes »

Looker wrote:Self-hammer, "Mimey"
Well I'm back and delaying my self vote at this point would merely prove that I am not the mime and therefore the mafia have no reason to counterclaim. This strategy could prove more fruitful in the future though as every night the mafia fails to kill the mime the odds of the mime being lynched are increased and a mafia claim tomorrow would guarantee not lynching the mime.

Vote: Mylynes
Mylynes
Mylynes
Goon
Mylynes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Mylynes »

You got lucky this time mafia but next time the person being lynched could very easily be the mime.

Return to “Completed Open Games”