Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Phaen »

Hi guys! I am gameplayah's replacement.

unvote
until I'm absolutely sure what's up. I need a little time to look things over.
I'm a chocoholic. I just can't live without that chocohol!
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Phaen »

Ok, here's my thoughts on everything so far.

Pair reveals:
Max revealed Snake first and snake reacted negatively.
farside revealed Sanhora second, and he reacted negatively as well.
then gameplayah/kunkstar with some delay to ask eachother
clay/ani waited until last

I think having the partners revealed is pro-town, so my initial suspicions when reading this were against Snake and Sanhora for wanting to keep it a secret, and against clay/ani for waiting until last.

The way Ani isn't contributing or paying attention made it pretty easy for the scum to target him for a lynch.

In Snake's post #110 he gives 4 impressions:

First he says Ani is not necessarily town, but a liability. There is already a 3-person wagon on Ani so it seems to me Snake wants to give it a little push without actually throwing his vote in yet, to see if people bite.
Next thinks his own partner (Max) is town - his motivation is to save his pair and himself.
Lastly he casts town-vibes in favor of Sanhora and farside. When I try to think of a scum-motivation to save that pair, it leads me to believe his partner might reside within that pair.

On the animo wagon: farside, kunkstar,
max
snake
, and
CSL

On the Snake wagon: farside, sanhora,
Max
, kunkstar

I wonder if scum would be quick to vote for animo but slow to vote for their scumbuddy? The voting patterns raise my suspicion for krunkstar a little.

However, I find Sanhora scummy based on the things he's saying during Day 3:
Sanhora's Post #199 wrote:As to why I'm voting GP over Kunk, I think that the last scum is within GP and Kunk. If one of them is lynched, the other is lynched as well. I voted GP, because I've voted him before. I'm keeping up with that tradition XD
Sanhora is focusing on a pair outside himself and isn't giving any consideration that his own lover might be the scum. This makes me think
Sanhora
is the scum just trying to make sure he & his town-partner don't get lynched.

So in summary, I see a connection between Sanhora-Snake for both hesitating to reveal, Snake-farside/Sanhora when Snake tries to protect that pair, and a connection between kunkstar-Snake in his hesitancy to hammer scum. So I guess I'm being pulled several directions when I look at the interactions between Snake and these people <_>

If I just look at each person in isolation, Sanhora definitely looks the scummiest. Farside looks the most town because he's been scumhunting and trying to keep things moving in the right direction for the town. Kunkstar I don't have a lot to go on but he seemed to make an effort questioning gameplayah in the QuickTopic. Unfortunately gameplayah flaked out and never responded to barely any of the questioning :( I will remedy that.

I'll have a chat with my lover and give you guys a better read on him, sorry about not having much :oops:
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Phaen »

OH yeah I forgot to mention I'll be pretty busy Saturday, but I'll definitely be here Sunday.
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Phaen »

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to spend a little time talking to my lover before voting.

I'm fairly sure Sanhora's the scum, I just want to make 100% sure kunkstar is cool before creating a situation where he could hammer.
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Phaen »

@Sanhora - What is making you suspect my player slot? Does it boil down to lurking and taking too long to come out with his pair? Is there more to the case I'm not seeing?

What have you learned from your QT with Farside?
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Phaen »

Vote: Sanhora
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Phaen »

I hate lurkers/flakers too. I don't think scum earned the win on this one. I did have fun though, while it lasted.

I never knew about this setup until 1.5 weeks ago when I discovered this thread and started following. It interests me because I prefer interacting with people one-on-one. I'd love to play one of these as town from start to finish someday.

I was really surprised at the lack of discussion during the entire game.
It made it harder for the town =/
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Phaen »

Oh yea and when you made post #216 I totally wanted to throw up a picture of Mr. Burns and his evil laugh but Pom locked it! booo :P
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Phaen »

Are you gonna post all the quicktopics, Pom?

Return to “Completed Open Games”