Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Migwelloni »

Vote: Albatross

I have shot a few eagles in my time, but not an albatross yet ;)
Will this be my first? ;)
[color=green]You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?[/color]
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Migwelloni »

UNVOTE

joke vote

Just for the the unenlightened few, shooting an albatross is a golf term and in no way implies that I have a gun.
[color=green]You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?[/color]
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Migwelloni »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:I think Crazy is unaware of the rules of the game, or he wouldn't have suggested an idea that is assured not to work on account of the Millers getting townie PMs, thus not knowing they're Millers and obviously being unable to claim.
Not only that; he asks from a town point of view so as to save a cop. It only makes sense to me that he would say that if he were scum, i.e. he gets investigated by the cop on Night 1, found guilty, but claimed Miller so would be guilty, but is infact scum.
Why would anyone discuss such a ridiculous idea so early into the game? A bizarre post to say the least.

VOTE: CRAZY
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Migwelloni »

~ I like playing as mafia better, but I want to enjoy being a townie more. So, I'm trying to play more.
Why did you put the word "want" in italics? Strange thing to do IMO.
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Migwelloni »

Johnny Rotten wrote:Basically, I put a vote on Crazy to pressure him and see how he reacted. When he didn't react right away, I got impatient and unvoted.

Albatross was saying that I should have left my pressure vote on a little bit longer, cause he wanted to see how YOU reacted to the situation. But, I went and fucked it all up.

Clued in brotha?
So you think that Albatross was trying to set a trap? Setting traps is a scummy thing to be doing; town should be able come to reasoned conclusions without the need for scummy tactics.
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by Migwelloni »

Also, who says that traps are scummy? If you can cleverly word things causing scum to out themselves, what is the harm in that?
Semantics are a scummy trait. Play with words all you like, but I will question your motives every time.
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Migwelloni »

Johnny Rotten wrote:Again, who is talking about semantics?

For someone who is trying to condemn me for trying to draw out scum, you are doing a bang up job of twisting my words around.
You are too concerned with setting traps than actually provoking real discussion.
The thing with traps is that if you set them correctly you can make town players fall into them. All you have to do is convince a few other town players to pile on board and you'll have insta-lynched a town player.
Don't use traps, instead you should foster real discussions.
Maybe I should move my vote over to you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”