Open 252 -- Whoniverse Jungle Republic Game Over!

Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Sevei »

And so it begins!

Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0EMSd6v ... re=related (Spoilers for
Dr. Who
/"Tooth and Claw")
Oh yes, and

Vote: JesseSheffield
for being first on the list.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Sevei »

"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Sevei »

unvote
Vote: Katsuki
for having that creepy picture posted within six minutes of Commie's request.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Sevei »

JesseSheffield wrote:I never random vote. I do dislike the random voting stage but there's nothing I can really do about that except to try to lead discussion out of it as quickly as possible.
And yet you don't want to go along with Furcolow's suggestion. So, how do you propose we move things out of the RVS stage?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Sevei »

unvote

So, where is everyone else?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Sevei »

Vote: yellowbounder
One post, a vote, and he parroted my reason. Buddying, parroting, wagoning, and lurking. He's scum.

Jesse: You say you want more mature conversation, and then you stop talking. Why?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Sevei »

Jesse, why wait for others to do something productive so you can comment? Why don't you do something productive?

UNvote

Vote: Jesse
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Sevei »

zipperflesh wrote:I don't see where Dry-fit has done anything that needs defending. I'm attacking you for saying you have a valid reason to be voting for him, which you have failed to provide.
Zipper, he should speak for himself, and you shouldn't play with chainsaws because you might hurt yourself.

CES, what will you do for me if I switch wagons?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by Sevei »

Hm. Furcolow is very pro-town and a very aggressive scumhunter. Just ask him to tell you. He will. A lot. I think he tells us rather than shows us, though. It's easy to go after less active people, especially in the beginning.

Vote: Furcolow

P.S. Dry-Fit is also scum.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by Sevei »

Shit.
Unvote

Vote Dry-Fit
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Sevei »

zipperflesh wrote:
Confirm Vote: Furcolow

@Sevei: Why are you so adamant that Dry-Fit is scum.
I don't know that "adamant" is the word you're looking for. I thought he was scummy, and then when Furcolow claimed, I voted for him because I thought was scum. I didn't anticipate he would be dead before discussion continued, and as I didn't come back before night fell, but I would have liked more discussion about both claims before anyone was hammered.

Dry-Fit obviously had a great reason to vote for Furcolow, but the quickhammer silenced any discussion of the claims. Werewolves wanted to end the day and kill the seer; they got lucky with the claim/counter-claim, a mafia and a seer in one fell swoop since they knew one of them was telling the truth and the other was lying, because neither was a werewolf and a VT wouldn't fakeclaim.

Zipperflesh always thought Dry-Fit was innocent, which is why I'm not voting him for his "confirm vote."
Why did Mafuyu and Jesse not question the claims more, and why the quickhammer? Not everyone (ahem, ME) got to weigh in on the matter before the hammer fell.

Vote: Mafuyu

Zipper: Why confirm vote on Furcolow after the CC? Why was Dry-Fit more believable? I thought they were both pretty scummy.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 am

Post by Sevei »

With two scum factions, wouldn't some discussion have been better, though? The second one would obviously be lynched the next day if he or she didn't turn up dead, but it would still knock out an enemy from each of the other factions with the lynch and the NK (town and the other scum, I mean).
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Sevei »

JesseSheffield wrote:
Sevei wrote:Why did Mafuyu and Jesse not question the claims more, and why the quickhammer? Not everyone (ahem, ME) got to weigh in on the matter before the hammer fell.
Why did you not weigh in more when you actually DID post in between the claim and the hammer? I thought it was pretty obvious that Dry-Fit was telling the truth simply because he seemed to be a lot less scummy to me than furcolow.

Um, no I didn't. I unvoted after Furcolow claimed. I didn't get to weigh in after Dry-Fit claimed. I would have at least like to have talked about it; I thought Furcolow was scummier than Dry-Fit, and only unvoted because he claimed. I never got the chance to comment after the CC.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Sevei »

JesseSheffield wrote:
Sevei wrote:Um, no I didn't. I unvoted after Furcolow claimed. I didn't get to weigh in after Dry-Fit claimed. I would have at least like to have talked about it; I thought Furcolow was scummier than Dry-Fit, and only unvoted because he claimed. I never got the chance to comment after the CC.
So basically what you did then was made a rash decision after a claim to vote for somebody with absolutely no reason. And on top of that voted for somebody who you admittedly did not find very scummy. So based on that track record what would you have had to contribute after the counterclaim?

I'm not so much trying to downplay the importance of your opinion but it's VERY clear that you're either a) not giving your 100% all the time in this game anyway or b) playing a scummy game. So why are you complaining?
Sevei wrote:Hm. Furcolow is very pro-town and a very aggressive scumhunter. Just ask him to tell you. He will. A lot. I think he tells us rather than shows us, though. It's easy to go after less active people, especially in the beginning.

Vote: Furcolow

P.S. Dry-Fit is also scum.
What part of "Dry-Fit is also scum" makes you think I did not find him very scummy? I unvoted the claimed PR, voted for the next scum on my list, and logged out. I did NOT make a rash decision. Are you READING the thread? I would have unvoted after the CC, then brought up the point I made a few posts back. The ONLY people who benefited from ending the day early were the werewolves. There was NO reason to cut it short; we could have tried to draw out the other two mafia partners or even the werewolves using the dual claims.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Sevei »

This post:
Dry-fit wrote:CES, why are you voting for Furc?
<snip>
I'm most suspicious of Furc, but don't feel ready to put him at L-2 just yet.
We COULD have had this discussion BEFORE the hammer, you know.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Sevei »

EBWODP: Meant to hit "preview," Derp.

Anyway, he is questioning someone else's voting him, then says he's suspicious of him, but doesn't want to put him at L-2. I can understand L-1, but L-2? Obviously this is moot now since he flipped town, but I wasn't anticipating the COUNTER CLAIM and QUICK HAMMER when I voted for him. Both of those things happened AFTER my vote.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Sevei »

1)I had a reason. And Dry-Fit didn't claim because of my vote, he COUNTER claimed Furcolow.
2) Don't ever call me stupid again. Calling me stupid to push your agenda is bad.
3) Your argument is nothing but misrep. Your intent is obvious. You are scum.

Zipperflesh is also scum. I'm thinking Jesse=werescum and Zipper=Mafia.

Unvote

Vote: Jesse
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Sevei »

1) I had a reason (post 193-194); I didn't post it in my original vote because I was in a hurry and anticipated more discussion. THE COUNTER CLAIM HAPPENED
AFTER
I VOTED. IDGAF if you like my reason, but I had one. If Dry Fit hadn't CCd right away and/or you hadn't quickhammered, I might have gotten a chance to explain this.

2) You actually said this: "if you hadn't quick voted for Dry-Fit immediately after the claim, or at least had given reasoning that Dry-Fit could've defended himself against, he might not claimed anyways." Seriously. Bad. Argument. Dry-Fit had ONE vote vote on him. That is NOT why he claimed. Equating my vote on him with a quickhammer is BAD.

3) You are misrepping me when you say I didn't have a reason for voting for Dry-Fit after I gave you my reason. Other examples:
JesseSheffield wrote:Why did you not weigh in more when you actually DID post in between the claim and the hammer?
Because if you READ my ISO you can clearly see I did NO such thing.
JesseSheffield wrote:And on top of that voted for somebody who you admittedly did not find very scummy.
I had said in my post where I voted Furc that I thought he was scummy.

4) You said I voted without reasoning. Then you said
JesseSheffield wrote:So can we all agree from now on that voting without reasoning is a) scummy and b) incredibly stupid?
That is pretty much where you called me stupid.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Sevei »

JesseSheffield wrote:Really? You're going to claim that your reasoning AFTER the lynch was your reasoning before when you didn't have all this extra information? That's bullcrap. You can make up literally whatever you want after the fact and attempt to pass it off as fact but that's just not right.
My reason was because he questioned CES about why he thought Furc was scum, then at the end of his post said he also thought he was scum but wouldn't put him at L-2, which looked like he was trying to avoid BW. I don't know where in the hell you're getting that I am making stuff up or what "extra information" I got from his flip other than the fact that I was wrong and he wasn't scum.
JesseSheffield wrote:I actually was referring to the seer claim by furcolow not the counterclaim. If I was referring to the counterclaim you would've seen counterclaim. So actually my post is accurate, but you're right in stating that you didn't post between the counterclaim and the hammer.
:roll: And posting after the claim to unvote the CLAIMED seer and cast a vote for someone I thought was scum is bad how? Dry-Fit claimed AFTER I voted him, and I didn't log back in, or I would have unvoted him, too.
JesseSheffield wrote:I don't know what type of mafiascum world you live in, but I think it's generally accurate that accusing someone of being scummy WITHOUT posting reason is pretty much nullpoint. So you throwing out a random line calling Dry-Fit scummy does NOT equate to you actually finding him scummy. If you actually did then you would've posted reason.
I found him scummy. When I voted, I didn't anticipate a fucking cc and a quick hammer. I was in a hurry, so I voted and left. By the time I got back online, it was night. I was the only vote on Dry-Fit when I voted; there was no CC; there was no danger of D-F being lynched before I got back; there is no reason to freak out over my vote on him now.
JesseSheffield wrote:I quite clearly said that voting without reason is stupid so yeah I'm calling what you DID stupid but in no way did I call you stupid. Enough of the pity party.
It wasn't stupid. And what pity party? I'm just telling you not to call people stupid as a way to argue your point.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Sevei »

I was in a hurry.
I voted the next person on my list.
I thought I would get to come back to it.
I didn't anticipate that we wuold be in night so soon and that we wouldn't get to talk more.

If my vote had resulted in a lynch on DryFit, you might be justified in making a mountain out of it. However, it DIDN'T.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Sevei »

JesseSheffield wrote:So basically what you're saying is that your vote was a throwaway vote, therefore it shouldn't matter to anybody else what you do with it.
OMFG. Could you misrep me any more?

Let me connect the dots for you:

It was NOT a throw-away vote.
There was a CLAIMED PR. STANDARD PROTOCOL: DON'T VOTE FOR CLAIMED PR.
I took my vote OFF claimed PR, put it on someone I thought was scummy.
I had to log off and didn't have time to go into detailed argument about
why
I thought DF was scummy.
While I was OFFLINE, DF counterclaimed the PR.
While I was OFFLINE, you quickhammered Furcolow.
When I came back online to discuss things in more detail, IT WAS NIGHT and the thread was LOCKED.
When D2 began, it was revealed that DF was the freaking SEER.
THEREFORE, it was OBVIOUS I was wrong. Why waste time discussing why I thought he was scum when I was obviously wrong?
I didn't kill DF. My vote didn't get him lynched. You trying to make it into something that it isn't is VERY BAD.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Sevei »

It wouldn't have been a useless vote if there hadn't been a counterclaim and a subsequent quickhammer, derp. I was coming back to discuss it later. And how in the hell have I tried to disassociate myself from D1? I told you why I voted him, but I was wrong, so it's a moot point.

Stop condescending to me and using words like "stupid" and "inane" to discuss my play.

And the comments you quoted? You're acting like I started a wagon on DF and got him mislynched, which is false.

By the way, if you actually manage to get me mislynched, who do you think they're coming for next? The people on the wagon who aren't in your scum faction will be all too happy to help with your lynch tomorrow. You have put yourself out on the ledge, and there are definitely two people who will be alive to vote against you and get that wagon going. Go on and keep thinking you're being all clever right now, but you're just assuring your own demise on D3, which is fine with me.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Sevei »

1) It didn't happen because of the CC and the QH.
2) It's not AtE.
3) I DIDN'T have the chance because I HAD to go somewhere in real life and by the time I came back online, it was NIGHT. Can you understand that? I wasn't online all day. I was online long enough to see that he claimed, unvote, and revote. I wasn't voting DF before then, so I didn't make an argument before then.
4) You aren't scumhunting, you are tunneling town over NOTHING.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Sevei »

DF made the post that made me suspicious on
Monday night
. I read it early Tuesday morning and said I thought he was scum (after Furc) early Tuesday morning. Furc claimed after that, unvoted DF at 5:10 a.m., then left. I didn't think he was scum until 3 hours before I voted for him. Stop making this into something it isn't.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Sevei »

EBWODP: UNvoted, then voted DF at 5:10 a.m.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Sevei »

First: Sevei is a girl. Read where it says that under her avatar.
Second: Hey, all of you people out in lurker land, stuff has happened. You should talk about it.
Third: Jesse tried to make a mountain out of a molehill, and he and Zipper have been grossly misrepping my vote on DryFit. They need to hang for this.

A little more conversation and a lot more action, plx. KTHNXBAI.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Sevei »

zipperflesh wrote:What do you mean? I was suspicious of both of you for baseless accusations, but I choose to switch my vote to Sevei because of his reaction to Jesse's attack. How is that a contradiction?
Really? Because it looks like here that you voted me because you agreed with Jesse's attack, not my response to it.
zipperflesh wrote:Unvote. Vote: Sevei

Jesse is getting at the exact same thing I was.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Sevei »

EBWODP:
zipperflesh wrote:Unvote. Vote: Sevei

Jesse is getting at the exact same thing I was.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Sevei »

I've been absent-minded due to one of my games being in LYLO. Sorry...getting back to this one.

First

1) I wasn't ever flustered. I was miffed at the completely bogus bullshit argument being made against me, but I wasn't ever flustered. (Re: Post 268)
2) I did not freak out over Furcolow's claim; SOP is that you UNVOTE a claimed PR. That way, you can DISCUSS claims and see if there are counterclaims. I unvoted and voted the next person on my list. That is not freaking out. (Re: post 288)
3) Jesse...CASTING A VOTE IS NOT ANTI-TOWN. (Re: Post 290)

Second

Nightson has contributed ZILCH. Not even a bad argument. He says lurkiness is a habit of his. That may be true, but when he does pop in to say hello, he contributes NADA. ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING.
Nightson: Why would you prefer to lynch Zipperflesh?

Third
JesseSheffield wrote:don't want to toot my horn or anything but I'm usually pretty confident that I'm right in my decisions.

And as for me not saying much about zipper, I don't see the case on zipper...at all. I don't think it makes all too much sense and I doubt that he's scum at this point.
You're wrong. Your scumdar is either broken or you're lying. You know which one I think.

Fourth

I would much prefer to lynch Jesse than Zipperflesh today. His terribad argument reeks of scumminess, and saporovirus makes a good point in saying that Jesse is more likely a werewolf than a mafia. I agree zipper is probably also scum, but as mafia don't kill and werewolves do, then I'd prefer to kill the one who has teeth and claws.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by Sevei »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Is there any argument for Jesse being a wolf beyond "he voted for Furcolow"? 'Cause that one is terrible.
I think he's scum, and since he hammered a mafia, I am more inclined to believe he is wolf than mafia. I suppose it could have been a bus. Any reason to suggest otherwise (that he is mafia not wolf)?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Sevei »

Actually, I am in awe that we spent so many pages discussing my so-called baseless accusation against Dry-Fit when all one has to do is ISO Katsuki to see a whole lot of baseless voting and accusations. Nevermind that I agree that Zipperflesh is scum, and that Nightson needs to actually play the effing game (since I pointed that out a few pages back)...Katsuki has skated by doing nothing original this entire time.

Has everyone said their piece on Zipper? He's at L-1.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Sevei »

Catching up on thread now. Sorry. :S
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Sevei »

Zipper, you say yuo made the list, and you before it you said you thought Nightson or Jesse was scum, but you put Nightson and Kats on Tier One and Jesse on T2. Why?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Sevei »

Right now, after two rereads of this thread, I still think Jesse is obv-scum.

I also think Zipper is scum. I don't like the lists for several reasons, and how he says Nightson and Jesse are scum but puts Jesse in T2. I'm not sure there isn't some distancing there somewhere.
My remaining scum reads: Jesse, Kats, and Nightson.

Unvote: Jesse

Vote: Zipperflesh
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Sevei »

I gave you my reasons.

And it's possible to agree: there are two factions, and if you're in one of them, it's possible to have reads on the other. I'm also not sure you're not distancing or bussing.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Sevei »

Can we please lynch Jesse now?

Vote: JesseSheffield
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Sevei »

I
really
want to lynch Jesse because he's obv-scum. Nice buddying up to DGB there.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 am

Post by Sevei »

V/LA
till Saturday, sorry guys, some family things are happening.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Sevei »

Unvote: Jesse

Vote: Nightson

As much as I hate unvoting and letting Jesse go again, I believe Nightson is the better lynch today.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Sevei »

1. First post and second post: see my avatar, location, and signature. I nearly peed in my pants when Mod told us this was a
Dr. Who
themed game. I have seen every episode of the 9-11th Doctors at least twice, read some of the books, and started in on watching the originals, beginning with Hartnell. (I'm also way into
Torchwood
, and the soundtracks are my mood music, to the point I'm planning to use "Rose's Theme" in my wedding.) I just couldn't resist sharing the joy of the Whoniverse with everyone in the game.

2. Actually the second vote wasn't random; it just had nothing to do with mafia. As a woman and activist for RAINN and Love 146, I'm completely disgusted by that avatar. Sexual crimes aren't funny to me in the least, and while Commie and Kats were equally wrong in that situation, I could only vote for one, and Kats actually found the avatar.

3. I unvoted because you can only keep a vote for non-mafia reasons up for so long in a mafia game.

4. I also hadn't done any of those things. It was also still early in a slow-moving game, and I wanted to get discussions going.

5. I had done things...I had voted. I had tried to generate discussion. Jesse was acting like he
couldn't
comment unless other people started it.

6. I'm not scum with
anyone
. I wanted to see CES's reactions here.

7. I was commenting on Furc's playstyle which relied on telling us rather than showing us he was town, something I (rightfully) found scummy.

8. Ah, here we are again. Yes. FURCOLOW CLAIMED. I unvoted and then voted for the next person on my list, who wasn't in danger of being lynched. I didn't want to vote for the claimed Doctor.

9. Excuses for what? Voting for someone I mistakenly thought was scum? This is a response to accusations. I have also been over this issue extensively.

10. The last vote was on Mafuyu because Mafuyu was the next vote on Furc AFTER he claimed. I think risking the lynch was bad. She turned out to be right, which wasn't bad, but she could have been wrong, and we didn't even have time to talk about it. Not long after that, Jesse replaced her as my top suspect.

Summary: I voted a lot on D1 as a way of generating content and applying pressure to various places. It's a viable tool for that reason. If people responded favorably, then I unvoted them. Since D1, I've been wrong about Zipper, which was unfortunate (though he earned his flavor as a creepy SK style villain from that episode). At this point in time I would be happy with a Jesse, Nightson, or Katsuki lynch, in that order, but for some reason everyone thinks leaving Jesse alive for another day is a good idea, so I'll have to settle for my second choice instead.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Sevei »

October 6th.
Sevei wrote:Second
Nightson has contributed ZILCH. Not even a bad argument. He says lurkiness is a habit of his. That may be true, but when he does pop in to say hello, he contributes NADA. ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING.

So who is scum?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Sevei »

Katsuki, I've thought the same thing about you a few times in the past couple of weeks.

DGB: You might want to check out what you're eating if your gut is telling you I'm a wolf, because it's telling you a lie.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Sevei »

Yeah, Katsuki, you have no room to talk about anyone skating through the game. I don't have time to write a big post at this moment, but I'm coming back later with a vengeance. I'm straight up town and some of you are full of CACA.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:03 am

Post by Sevei »

Oh yes, back. Beginning with Kats.

1. The "skating by" phrase is pure plagiarism...considering I used it against you on October 11.
2. Your ISO is terribad. Let's looky looky, shall we?
3. Kats is a wolf.

D1

Posts 1-9: RVS nonsense, lucky vote on FURC (who was GOON-scum, not WOLF-scum, so good target for wolf-Kats.) (Early signs of eagerness to wagon but not to start one.)
Post 10: "WTF YOU TALKIN' 'BOUT?!? I iz
not
a wolf-scum!"
Post 11 and 13: Semi-useful comments about Furc-Goon Scum, not Kat's-Wolf Buddy Scum.
Post 12: Fluff
Post 14: QQQQQQQQQ

D2

Post 15-21: Fluff with HUGE desire to wagon town while contributing zilch.

Post 22: Super-hypocritical comment about Nightson-Lurking when Kats is QUEEN LURKER who likes to be a hypocrite about others who lurk so as to keep attention off her lurker-scum self.
Katsuki wrote:NIGHTSON LURKING IS A HUGE PROBLEM. HE CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO LURK TO VICTORY, BUT ZIP HERE SEEMS EAGER TO CUT IN FRONT OF NIGHTSON IN THE LINE TO ROPE.
SEVEI LIKES THE PART ABOUT HOW KATS PRETENDS SHE IS LEADING THE ZIP LYNCH.

Posts 23-25: Attempting to appear to be scumhunting when all Kats is doing is rallying an obv-wagon. Kats still trying to pass her Wolf-Scum Self off as uber-town who is leading the way to victory.
Post 26-7: AtE
Post 28-31: More fake-scumhunting...BUT WAIT...Kats is barking about people calling PJ scummy but she doesn't/hasn't mentioned him herself. (And snarky comment to lurker-Nightson.)
Post 32 (D2)-33 (D3): Setting up Shotty Mislynch

D3

Post 34: Fluff and blatant wagoning...even though Shotty is her favorite ML.
Post 35-37: Shotty Fluff
POST 38: MAY BE IMPORTANT TO COME BACK TO AFTER KATS FLIPS WOLF.

Post 39: Another hypocritical lurker post.
Post 40-43: Shotty fluff, setting up to attack SEVEI-TOWN tomorrow.

D4

Begins attacking Sevei-town just like she began attacking Shotty-town on D3.

Oh and THIS:
Katsuki-Wolf wrote:Question: Why did no one bother to correct me yesterday when my posts/analysis stated 7 players left? I just noticed now that we have 6 alive today (hence 8 yesterday). In this case, we have 2/1/3, where we're not in as dire shape as I thought yesterday.
In WHAT universe is TOWN not in dire shape today?

Because if MY count is correct, mislynching town today would be: 2/1/2; tonight would make it 2/1/1 or 2/0/2, MEANING that YES, we ARE in dire shape known as LYLO today. Wolf-Scum must die today.

TL;DR:

Kats is a wolf; here's evidence:
a) be on a wagon and not start one;
b) attack other lurkers so as to avoid her own lurkiness being called out (especially by lurkers--good thing lurker-Sevei not intimidated by Kats scary CAPS LAWKE LOLZ);
c) pretends to scumhunt on a regular basis, even pretending to be the town's greatest champion in doing so;
d) will merrily lead town to another mislynch unless stopped by a silver bullet of death, or, a great shiny ray of light channeled into her evil heart via an epic telescope refracting light through an uber-diamond of death.

I have more but I am tired tired tired and going to bed.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Sevei »

That's bull, and a pretty blatant misrep. (Really you should try harder.) There have only been three wagons resulting in a lynch. :roll:

D1: I was voting for Furc, but he claimed, and was hammered so I unvoted. He was hammered after that, before the claim was discussed, while I was offline.
D2: Zipper, which turned out to be a bad wagon. (I also wanted to lynch Jesse for most of the day.)
D3: I was voting in turn for Jesse and Nightson. I didn't think Shotty was a good lynch, but the wolves and the goons apparently did.

So, you're twisting events to suit your ends, i.e., misrepping.

Will Vote: Katsuki (after more discussion ensues)
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Sevei »

Also anyone not wolf hunting today is bad.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Sevei »

DGB:
I think Kats is scum, and based on her interactions with the two goons who have flipped, I don't think she is Goon-scum. She is Wolf-scum.

Kats.

1)
Don't play dense with this point; it's obviously a typo. Furc claimed, so I unvoted, and then he was hammered. This is the crap that Jesse and I hashed through early D2; if you're reading, you would know this.

2)
You misrepped by saying I wasn't on any wagon except Zipper's. By elucidating the fact that I pointed out that I was on Zipper's and demanding to know how you misrepped me there in your response post, you keenly skip the OTHER comments about other wagons and focus on the
one
thing you said that wasn't a misrep. Now you're playing outraged townie, "shocked" that I said you misrepped when you didn't...but you're glossing over the points I made where that is obviously what you were doing.

I made a list of all three successful wagons. I didn't say you misrepped me about Zipper's, I said you misrepped me in general by saying I wasn't on any wagons, which is BULLSHIT. I was on wagons of people I thought were scum, and one of those people was Zipper.

I was not on Furc's wagon by the time he was lynched because he claimed, and I unvoted so we could discuss the claim, but he was hammered by Mafuyu and Jesse before that was possible. I was not on Shotty's wagon because despite how much you screamed about it all day, I didn't think he was scum.

Also, your "point" about me not being on successful wagons is what, exactly? I didn't think Shotty was scum, so why would I have been on his wagon? As for Furc...

It doesn't make any sense at all for Wolf-Sevei to unvote him; Wolf-Sevei would have been happy with the mislynch of the claimed seer, especially when she could have done it and not gotten caught.
(In before you say something about WIFOM. HINT: It's NOT.)

If you want to try to make a case that I'm a wolf, you might want to rethink your "point" about what wagons I was on and not on. If you want to make a case for why I'm a goon, then you might want to consider that you're pretending to be town, so you want to lynch a wolf today and go look for someone else you can frame.

3)
Jesse was the scummiest to me until you decided to actually start playing the game. Now that you're actually posting and pretending to scumhunt, it's become fairly obvious that you're definitely scum. Jesse may still be scum; there are two other vacancies, but you've skyrocketed to the top of the list.

4)
You didn't state any facts about my voting patterns. See #2.

5)
Will vote for Kats after we've had time for discussion since it's fucking LYLO.

6)
I haven't misrepped you at all. Your ISO is fluff and screaming for mislynches. Anyone who can read can see that for themselves.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Sevei »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Now it's tomorrow.

BTW, one of Sevei and Katsuki is a wolf.

That would be Katsuki.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Sevei »

Can't let that happen...
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Sevei »

Also, I am still happy with a Katsuki lynch.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Sevei »

I'm *voting* Katsuki but have been waiting for more discussion. Which has been non-existent. But you can go on and count my vote as being on Katsuki.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Sevei »

DGB...

obviously I haven't placed the official vote yet but my vote is on Katsuki. We're in LYLO, which is something no one else seems to understand, so I'm still waiting to see if anyone else has anything important to say. So far, nothing.

I've read lots of other games on site; withholding a vote out of caution but unofficially declaring it isn't exactly unheard of, so why are you acting like it is?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Sevei »

Haylen wrote:She gave absolutely no reason for voting him and actually called him pro-town in the same post.
Referring to this:
Sevei wrote:Hm. Furcolow is very pro-town and a very aggressive scumhunter.
Just ask him to tell you. He will. A lot
. I think he tells us rather than shows us, though. It's easy to go after less active people, especially in the beginning.
This is me being sarcastic. If I had really believed he was very pro-town and aggressively scumhunting, I wouldn't have voted him. The italicized part in the quote is really where the sarcasm should be apparent.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Sevei »

Also, on D1, I voted quite a bit for different reasons to apply pressure to different people and see how they reacted. I voted Mafuyu because she voted for Furc after he claimed, thus allowing little time for discussion of the claim. I've already vehemently expressed my displeasure with the way things went down at the end of D1.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by Sevei »

Vote: Katsuki

I still think Katsuki is a wolf. I've already made a case on Katsuki, and no one has changed my mind about that, especially since my other top suspect just claimed mafia.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Sevei »

unvote

Vote: Haylen

We're at deadline and Jesse/Haylen was my second choice anyway.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Sevei »

unvote

For the moment.

PJ, what do you think of Katsuki?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Sevei »

Yeah Nightson, REALLY. Do you have anything worth saying?

I've been pretty sure that Kats was a wolf for a while and that Nightson and JS/Haylen were either the last wolf or mafia; however, PJ has basically ignored Kats entirely even when she's under scrutiny, which is something I just noticed. However, Haylen's claim doesn't make sense; PJ makes a good point about it.

Kats calls for a no-lynch at this late stage when it's already been discussed that we're in LYLO? Also, how many times has Kats said that either I or Nightson is a wolf but not both? That makes me think she is partners with NS, though it could be she's just setting us both up and her real partner is PJ...

...the only problem is PJ reads town to me.

I'm coming back after dinner with a final decision on my vote, but I'm thinking through these questions

I've not had much time to play lately because I am in the process of moving on short notice.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Sevei »

So just for the record, Haylen claimed mafia...then said she was lying...and in the last few posts is back to insisting she's mafia, right?

Vote: Haylen
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Sevei »

I think Rose Tyler should get a death scene. :P

I did sneak that into Haylen's a little!

I tried to only use characters who were canonically in the hospital during the Judoon incident. Err -- if we assume that Torchwood One and LWH people were there, too!
Last edited by Iecerint on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Sevei »

OOOh, I see it now. :D

Yeah, I thought Nightson was Kats' partner the whole way through, and then Haylen went back and forth with the mafia claim, so...yeah. DGB just played it cool during that, which is good, because before I voted I was trying to examine everyone, and I was sure she was town by the end. C'est La Vie...
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Sevei »

The Vashta Nerada scene would have been fun to read, lol. "Hey, who turned out the lights?"

Return to “Completed Open Games”