Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Kitoari »

First off,
unvote

I'd like to conduct my reread but it looks like I won't have too much time to do so. I'll skim D3 (that is, today), although it looks like A2 is going to be the "only option deadline" lynch. Oh well.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Alright, let's get this started! To celebrate my replacing in, I will do an ISO of A2 and see what it leads me to. This is kinda stream of consciousness though, so be warned.
Now, this is quite simple because he has all of 18 posts.
a2rudeboy wrote:picking up prod. still v/la
TBH there's not much to analyze here. Hooray.
a2rudeboy wrote:Checking in.

A whole lot to digest in the last couple of pages. Moth- I understand that you were mainly looking for reactions/thoughts of what people would think about a massclaim. But as others have said before me, it just doesn't make any sense at all to do it this early in the game. it's massively scummy. but i feel this point has been sort of beat into oblivion by now.

Along these lines, SA- Why is Moth town?
Inconceivable! Mothrax is completely obvtown! Wait, I am mothrax. Gah.
However I do agree suggesting an MC that early was kinda stupid.
a2rudeboy wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote: Jmj is responsible for the murder of the innocent furcolow.
Do you still believe this, or was this an explanation of your initial vote? If you believe this, is there anything that has happened in game so far which makes you see Jmj as scum?
SA wrote:
On a related note, one of {Alduskkel, Katsuki, mongoose} is scum. Maybe two of them.
Should your vote then be on one of them?
Eh, can't decide whether this is town pressuring who they think is scum to vote or scum pressuring town to be reckless.
Regardless, I don't like it.
a2rudeboy wrote:/prod pickup

Nothing much to go on still.

@Nexus- Who is currently your top candidate and why?

@Mongoose- Do you have any idea how often you should be able to post? With a v/la that long, would it maybe be better to seek replacement?
O. Eh again. Questions for other people and picking up a prod, not much to see here.
a2rudeboy wrote:andrew, he did not roleblock anyone.
And presumably this is about SA, I'll have to look at it in context later.
a2rudeboy wrote:
vote:nexus

"i'm just going to take some time off and lurk for a while..."
No no no no no. The hypocrisy really burns :/.
a2rudeboy wrote:@Aldus- There was lot to digest as in, informational theory-heavy posts that I needed to wrap my head around for a while to clearly understand. After I read it through a few times, and reading it again right now those pages boiled down to SA's attack on jmj, and the slapfight that ensued (which was a bad basis for a case and soon turned into two people flailing defensively) and the discussion whether massclaim would be good or not, considering this particular setup (I always think D1 claims are unnecessary). I find your case to be a bit of a stretch.
D2, I think, he's responding to an accusation of ignoring aldus.. and then gives a bunch of crummy excuses. Bluh.
a2rudeboy wrote:
v/la until Monday... I has mono, and need the recovery time.
Mono, ouch. Fortunately he gets better..
a2rudeboy wrote:
unvote

@moth- i think mongoose was responding to looker, not your notice of v/la.
Obviously another one I'll have to reread the game to get. I liked it when you used quotes, why'd you stop doing that.
a2rudeboy wrote:Aldus:
No, Nexus did not directly say that. That was my interpretation of what his post said. "I'm going to relieve some pressure, and sit back until the replacement gets here" sounds a whole lot like a person actively stating an intent to lurk. It wasn't "i'm going on v/la until X period for Y reason" but instead "I'm going to wait to post again, till a replacement shows up" What was the point of making that post anyway, other than to look busy without actually doing anything.

As far as andrew is concerned, i'm hesitant about voting him only because this is normal playing style, and it comes across as very "newbscum" . I'm waiting to see if i can find something which would be a particular scumtell i have not yet seen in andrew's meta.
Naturally, I'm reading someone as playing to their scum meta and then I won't vote them! Wait, what?
a2rudeboy wrote:@BA-
I have a knowledge of andrew's playing from other games I have played against him in. This is normal playing style for him. Maybe I left out a modifier but what i meant to say was: I am looking for something especially scummy in andrew's play this particular game, which is not something I have seen him do before. He has a scummy meta.
Gah. See: last quote.
a2rudeboy wrote:Not excusing, by any means, as I've been having the exact same argument we are now in another game. I'd be willing to hammer, but we have a bit more time here.

Nexus, you mentioned starting an alternative bandwagon....running out of time, but do you have any candidates?
On a katsuki lynch, I think this post was? </yoda> Seriously though, Antihero is a shining ray of towniness sooooo.
a2rudeboy wrote:/ prod pick up. currently driving across the state. back with thoughts tonight/
Of course, more V/LA. Again, nothing to see here.
a2rudeboy wrote:Nexus- pretty heavily active lurking. Yes, you can say you posted x more times today more than I do, but please tell us what the town gained by any of those posts.

Jmj- I know this is a few pages old. There's never any reason to believe an Andrew claim. He always claims a PR, regardless of alignment, and usually has no way to back it up. (Note: He does this even if he's a VT). Notice he only claimed Innocent Child at the very last moment, and pretty randomly.

Having- #384 is filled with a whole lot of "hey, i don't want to be controversial in any way " appeasing/ fence sitting.
So, more justification for not voting andrew from what I can tell. Blargh.
a2rudeboy wrote:
havingfitz wrote:
As much as I do not want to put a vote on someone who is not around....a2rudeboy gets the nod as the person I suspect most. And that’s where I tend to put my vote.

Tl:dr:
My top two suspects are Antihero and a2rudeboy but I’m reluctant to vote either of them as a2rudeboy is awol and Antihero is a 2nd derivative player which is very uncommon amongst scum. But I want to have a vote in play so....

VOTE: a2rudeboy
I've been called out and lynched before for comments less fencesitting then this. He names his top two candidates, goes on to explain his suspicions for both of them, and then says "Well, I dont wanna vote, but just so I have one in play." To me, it reads as opportunistic scum trying to deflate pressure by offering up some reads, and then mentioning reluctance, so he can distance himself after the flip.

Having- Would you say Anti and I are your scummiest suspects? If so, you should not be reluctant to vote for one of us. If you don't think either of us are scum, then voting just for voting's sake when not close to deadline is not something i see as pro-town.
Evidently pressuring someone who has 1 scum in 3 is a-ok, but being upset when someone with 2 votes is bad bad bad.
a2rudeboy wrote:
vote:antihero

your responses keep getting scummier and scummier
To see my thoughts on antihero, read this post for 5s and you'll get it. He is 100% town.
a2rudeboy wrote:
unvote
Oh my. Can't come up with a good one-liner here. :(
a2rudeboy wrote:prod avoidance. case on nexus, soon.
Well, this ISO ends with a bang. Well, not so much a bang as MORE LURKING.

Now that I've completed my awkwardly formatted ISO (funny how this becomes obvious once I'm done with the damn thing), I'll get to re-reading the whole game.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Kitoari »

That's what happens when you in for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 games!

From what I understand he's not gonna claim so

vote: a2rudeboy
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Kitoari »

mongoose wrote:I usually stick to about 3 games max as well. 3 would work well with the pace of this game, but considering its exam season and then the trip I mentioned, I am sticking to one for now. Also,
unvote vote A2
just to make sure
A2's already dead. Sowwy.

Oh well, he's probably scum anyways.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Kitoari »

I want a claim from havingfitz, now.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Actually screw that.

VOTE: Havingfitz THIS IS THE BESTEST WAGON.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Hmm.
Unvote

Missed that in my re-read.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Kitoari »

Picked up prod.
While we wait for jmj to claim, I'd like anyone who could've prevented the death on n2 to step forward (assuming you're not havingfitz).

Thank you.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Kitoari »

jmj3000 wrote:
jmj3000 wrote:Claim is vania townie, reread is going slowly due to me being on my phone.y
Also, its apparent to me nothing I say will change your minds. This reread is hell on my phones tiny screen, and any case I come up with will more than likely be dismissed as OMGUS. Scum did a damn good job setting the mislynch up. Just remember when I flip town to look at how fast the wagon on me built.
Vote: jmj3000

Woe is me posts really make me think you're scum.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Kitoari »

Nexus wrote:Yeah, I fail to see, really, what advantage we had learning andrew was a roleblocker.
Narrows down what the setup can be, which is bad for mafia.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Kitoari »

Actually, I crumbed really hard in my a2rudeboy iso response post.

Read the first letters of each line, down.

Return to “Completed Open Games”