Open 279 - Rusty Guillotine Mafia - Game Over!

Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Concission »

Vote:Ythill
for [Insert Reason]
VP Baltar wrote:@crypto - what is your opinion about this setup and what do you think is the optimal strategy?
Why ask only crypto?
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Concission »

Yes. I am saddened by your misconcern for the rest of the players and wary of your half-hearted attempt to generate discussion.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Concission »

I'm sorry to hear. Not sorry for
Unvote.Vote:VpKadabra
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Concission »

Randomly selecting someone and asking him a generic question and you're done for the day is what I deduce to be your "reasoning".
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Concission »

VP Baltar wrote:On what grounds do you think it's random? Why is it a generic question?
On what ground should I think it is not?

crypto wrote:
@VP Balter
and
@Concission
, how does disagreement over Mafia theory justify a vote?
Voting is a tool, not a liability.
VP Baltar wrote: 1) Crypto is a good player who is around
2) I would like to find out crypto's alignment early so I know if I can trust him or not. Town alliance ftw.
3) Town players are more likely to be thinking about how this setup can best be approached in the early stages of the game.
4) Scum are less likely to be concerned with the setup at this point, as they will be scum scumming and trying to get NKs day one so they can get to their precious night QT.
5) Ask crypto about setup to see if he is actually thinking about it or not.

That's ruined now, so the least you can do is vote Concission as recompense.
Your reasoning is very hard not to laugh at. You intend to ask a specific person what their opinions of the Set-Up are then brand that person as town for stating their opinions of the Set-Up? What would you think scum would do, ignore you? Then you go on to call people who are scum-hunting scum because they didn't reply to your question specified to only Crypto. To me that sounds silly and fabricated on a whim.
  1. Some initial thoughts about the setup...

2. The vig should shoot the first person we put on guillotine. Since we cannot no-lynch, it is important to get that kill through so that we have an odd number of players. Best chance to do that is to shoot while the scum have the largest number of potential RB targets. Also, early information FTW.
  3. We will probably want the vig and the redeemed soul to claim early. Not today, obv, but maybe tomorrow. If either gets CCed, we've gained a coinflip. If neither do, we have the beginnings of a sweet little voting bloc and will force the scum to kill them off, thus protecting our tracker.
  4. We might consider requiring the person on guillotine to take on a leadership role in selecting the next lynch. Thus we will seed the thread with information to be exploited after the inevitable cardflip.
Discuss.
I agree with the 1st two strategy but see no point in conducting the 3rd.
Fate wrote:
Antitown wrote:...

Unvote

Possibly more to come, but I'll wait on VP before saying anything.
Antitown wrote:Coast all you want.
Just be sure to let us know who your buddies are.

Also, I may be Antitown, but I sure am not scum. /grin
QFT
Antitown wrote:I am lost.

Please teach me how I should react to a scumclaim then. It's kind of hard without justice in my hands.
If you think he's scum. The first thing you should do is to vote, not unvote him.
RedCoyote wrote:
Concission 39 wrote:Randomly selecting someone and asking him a generic question and you're done for the day is what I deduce to be your "reasoning".
I don't really know what Concission is going for here, but at this point I think she's only half-joking. This seems like a desparate attempt to be comical, either that or it's poor logic. Either way, Concission is trying too hard.

Unvote
;
vote: Concission
I was not joking, what makes you think I was joking?

@Ythill: Though I agree with your reads on VP and LL, why do you think VP is scum and Anti is town?
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Concission »

@Percy: That's not a contradiction. I'm saying anti should have voted Fate when he was saying Fate is scum either to pressure or to mean a lynch.
@Luck:
LuckayLuck wrote:
Why would we want the vig and redeemed soul to claim tomorrow? They are clear players. You argue
"force the scum to kill them off"
but I argue
"give scum gifts in being able to kill the only players who are clear"
. If these clear players are still alive later in the game, we can process-of-elimination the scum a little easier.
But
1> We risk loosing POE should the PRs be killed in the process.
2> The fewer players are left, the more advantageous it is for scum to counterclaim.
@VP:
VP Baltar wrote: Do you never answer questions directly? Jesus. You should not think it's random on the grounds that odds are I'm town and I was trying to generate discussion. On what grounds do you think it's random? Why is it a generic question?
I expect a bright individual such as yourself to understand it's implication. You asking such question is like you asking me if I have an investigation against you that can prove that you are 100% scum. It's my deduction, and based on your response first feigning ignorance, then attacking those who's expressed suspicion of you makes me think you are caught scum.

Try to contain yourself. I believe the scum would have been more inclined to sluff the question off with a 'I dunno' instead of trying to help the town. Sure, crypto got it wrong really, but it seemed like an honest effort at least. Certainly doesn't make him confirmed town by any means, but I work by observing and taking note of things.
Even then, I don't believe your argument is valid. If someone brushes off your question with an "I don't know", it would more likely be a town, who has less inclination towards being compliant and more towards speaking what they truly think.
orly? Where did this happen? Quotes please. Don't ignore this.
VP Baltar wrote: 4) Scum are less likely to be concerned with the setup at this point, as they will be scum scumming and trying to get NKs day one so they can get to their precious night QT.

That's ruined now, so the least you can do is vote Concission as recompense.
Doesn't this imply so?
VP Baltar wrote:lol, mad scum scramble to take me out early. Pile on bros, I'm cool with that because my flip is going to make you have plenty of 'splainin to do.

Unvote, Vote: Ythill

I'll probably have actual responses to Percy in a bit, since he's probably misguided town. These last two votes are from scum though.
You seem to think everyone's on your wagon's scum?
Ythill wrote: Noting here that a town-aligned player with your views should be accusing me of role fishing at this point. Why haven't you?
QFT.

AlmasterGM wrote: This combined with the attack on Concession makes me think he is scum. I didn't like the Concession attack because even Confession was being dumb, it was clearly noobdumb and not scumdumb. Add in Percy's tell and it looks like he is scum busy looking for a nice, easy mislynch.
Can you not base your arguments on me being noob for once :igmeou:
zoraster wrote: Concission is combative without providing any real help to the town. I suggest people go back and actually read his "contributions" to the game. It's not just that he's had trouble getting purchase on the game as can happen, but it's that he's trying to seem active by picking some pretty pointless things to quibble over. Admittedly, his posts have come earlier on in the game. I'm looking for improvement from him, but I'm saying scum for now.
It's not pointless. The story doesn't end with the fact that VP ignores my question. He's also currently accusing people left and right for being suspicious of him for valid reasons.

Fate is looking as fluffy as a snowflake.@RC: Why are you making promises instead of just doing it?
@Zoraster: Do you seriously think being "unmemorable" looks more like scum then being scummy? If not, why are you lifting your Sim pressure?
@RC: Why are you making promises instead of just doing it?
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Concission »

@RC:
RC wrote:
Concission 157 wrote:I was not joking, what makes you think I was joking?
Concission 35 wrote:I am saddened by your misconcern for the rest of the players and wary of your half-hearted attempt to generate discussion.
This isn't tongue-in-cheek? You were literally saddened?
Somewhat. But why does it matter when my main point is his insincere attitude?
RC wrote: I can't buy this. I mean, you're not really rolefishing regardless of what LL has to say about your plan. I don't like this comment in general, honestly. You're leading him on. LL will make whatever accusations he feels appropriate, none of us have the responsibility of telling him what to do and not to do, which is exactly what your comment comes across as. If anything, this is more like you coaching him than him not coming at you with whatever scripted argument you think he should.
I disagree. A mindset that believes Redeemed Soul and Vig should claim only at the end will be naturally suspicious for those arguing for claim at the beginning.
RC wrote:
Ythill 259 wrote:And got the prima facie implications but
it's still too early to chain alignments
and VP is still scummier than Anti. If you feel really strongly about it, we could probably compromise on Luck, yes? I mean, if the Anti vote means that VP is town in your eyes, then doesn't the timing suggest that
Luck is an Anti buddy
?
(emphasis added)

:neutral:
Not really valid as he is looking at it in Fate's Point of View.

@Crypto:
I see your AGM case and agree mostly with it. I've seen scum did what AGM did to me before. However, your e point I think is a reach.

@Ythill:
Why do you buy an AGM wagon when he's so high up your list?

@Sim:
Simenon wrote:
Ythill wrote:@Sim: Best guess at a three-man scumteam please, or at least your top three suspects.
guessing scumteams seems unreasonable on day one
Top three:
LL
Almaster
Concession
you've moved up there, mostly for your compromise bullshit and your weird behavior over the RC wagon.
Why do you think I'm scum? The only instance where you mentioned me is when you said I was being useless without backing it up in anyways nor questioning any of my content. If you really think I'm scum then you sure to hell are being very indifferent about it.

@SD:
Shadow Dancer wrote:
Conc
: I don't like her early attack on Baltar. He never really explains how Baltar's bad scum hunting tactic could actually be scummy.
It does not look genuine, thus it does seem scummy. But neither of that is as scummy as his defensive reaction towards his voters.
SD wrote:
I don't really get this remark:
Voting is a tool, not a liability.
So you do not need to justify your votes?
If I don't want to then I won't.
I'm willing to vote AGM. So of course he needs to talk.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Concission »

Anti Prod post. Sorry busy weekends extended to busy early weekdays. I'll get my thoughts in soon 'nuff.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Concission »

crypto wrote:
Zoraster's lastest posts look terrible. An AGM flip would say a lot about him.
Would zoraster-scum dare to waffle on the bus?
Scums make mistake sometimes without realizing it, and Zoraster's post looked hastily written.
Ythill wrote:
Conc wrote:Why do you buy an AGM wagon when he's so high up your list?
Not sure I understand your question. Could you rephrase, please? Also, could you state your top 3-4 suspects. Your last post was a little too wishy-washy.
Nvm, I misread your scum-list for town-list. I'm no longer as interested in pressuring VP because it does not seem to bear fruit with all of his OGMUSing. I'm gonna go ahead and just call him scum. Right now, I would say VP, Sim,
AGM
I'm better with AGM as he revealed his solid thoughts on #411.
VP Baltar wrote:
Concission wrote:You seem to think everyone's on your wagon's scum?
That's not even remotely true. So far, the only two people that have voted me that I have said seriously have a chance of being scum are you and Ythill.
That's not even remotely true.
Evidence:
VP Baltar wrote: I'll probably have actual responses to Percy in a bit, since he's probably misguided town.
These last two votes are from scum though.
VP Baltar: Concission, AlmasterGM, Percy, Antitown, Ythill (L-3)
So me, AGM, Anti, Ythills are all scums .. for voting you :roll:. Sure Percy can be left out as misguided townie so that you could convince him otherwise.

@SIMENON:
1>
That's valid. I resent being asked for a "top three." It doesn't suit my personality. I like focussing on one candidate and switching to the next at liberty.
If you don't have a top 3, I see no reason for you to list 3 people. It's like you're just doing it just to conform, a scum mentality.

2>
I get the feeling she's scanning for small points in posts that she can quote and either safely agree with or disagree with without applying any pressure.
I'm not LL. I don't show my thought process to scum, just the generale. You are reaching with your arguments to say that I'm cherrypicking points for my own advantages. I'd rather just lurk
Editted :and I'm not btw

3>
The questions at the end of her fifth post are easy pickings: "Why are you making promises instead of just doing it?" is especially bad: the only answers to that question are either: "I don't feel like it" or "I'm scum, and don't want to." That would be okay as a question, except that she never mentioned RC before then.
That was a rhetorical question?

4>
1st sentence is hyperbole. 2nd sentence misrepresents VBP's argument. The last sentence *really* misrepresents his argument.
How is the 2nd sentence a misrepresentation of what VP said? I already replied to all of this so respond to that please, not the post that was dated one million years ago.

5>[quote ="the rest"]Also, her "saddened" comment was only somewhat tongue-in-cheek? Does that mean she wants us to believe she was actually somewhat saddened that vbp only asked crypto (I agree with RC here)? Also, "But why does it matter when my main point is his insincere attitude?" is a nice dodge.[/quote]
Are you going to sheep RC's argument forever? Look who likes to cherry pick now.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Concission »

WTF. I accidentally hit the Submit button for the Preview button, continued to read and suddenly everyone was on me with ten thousand times the speed of light. I don't understand why we are having this quicklynch when I specifically promised that I would produce content as soon as I can make the time to do it.

Looking back at the wagon. I find Glad, Fate and especially RC quite surreptitious. You don't put someone at L-1 saying you like the WAGON and not the LYNCH. Glad is like, I don't know where he's suddenly coming from but I suppose it's okay because his was quite an early vote. Zoraster Fate people are giving too much credit in him for doing nothing. I've seen a lof of contentless and laid back post from him as of lately. Simenon is probably on to save his scummy ass so I don't blame him much.
Unvote.Vote:Simenon
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Concission »

@Glad:
1> I've had plenty of experience with playing mafia on-site and off-site. I'm an Alt.
2> No.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Concission »

@Luck: Comment on the Concission wagon. You seem to be purposely avoiding giving thoughts about it.
@Fate:
Fate wrote:Its probably just

RC
Percy
AGM

VOTE: AGM
What happened to your Anti/Glad scum read? And why Percy?
@Crypto: You can call me an emo-less bitch all day but it would still not making your argument legit.
crypto wrote: WAIT. HOLD THE PHONE.
Concession (post 503) wrote:Sure Percy can be left out as misguided townie so that you could convince him otherwise.
@CONCESSION
, ON A SCALE OF ZERO TO ONE HOW CONFIDENT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE THAT BALTO IS AS CERTAIN THAT PERCY HAS A TOWN-ALIGNED ROLE AS YOU ARE? ALSO, WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A MORAL CONSEQUENTIALIST OR DO YOU BELIEVE IN NATURAL/INALIENABLE MOD-GIVEN RIGHTS?
That's flashy and all but you've distorted my main point. I simply believe VP is OGMUSing the majority of of his haters.
Onward and upward to post 507, where she fails to follow up on her sideways potshot from the sidelines at zoraster (I'll be looking hard at zoraster if she flips scum), spews some nonsense about GLaDOS, and fires some awesomely sinister rhetoric at Simenon ("Simenon is probably on to save his scummy ass so I don't blame him much").
Buzzwords. So?
The post is sloppy and looks hastily written; of course, this isn't scummy in and of itself, but recall that she used the same reasoning to stir the zoraster pot.
It was hastily written and I never called writing hastily a scumtell. Look at the context and stop remember shit that drools from your heads.

AND LOL your attempt to paint my not stating my town reads a scumtell.
*The reason I do not mention Jarti is because I have no impression of her. I remember her promising content but not producing so far.

@SD: If there's one thing I know in this world, it is VP's never an easy wagon. And no that's not my main point for thinking he's scum. Look at how he plays this game, he's not scum hunting, he's asking a few generic questions here and there but mostly just arguing against his voters and conveniently branding them as scum on the way.
@RC: If you like both then why don't you ask for a claim?
VP Baltar wrote:So, when does Concission get lynched? 25 pages is the maximum for useful D1 info in a mini...best get our business together people.
Best get your business together when I flip town scumbag.

Look, if you people seriously believe 9 votes over 30 posts is a scum wagon, especially with questionable characters like RC, Sim and VPB in there then I don't know what to say. AT least look through those guys before you lynch me.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Concission »

@Glados: I like your RC case #3, but I really can't catch what your #1 is implying and why is RC is scum for it. Can you explain in a more concise manner?

How many games have you played with me in the past?

1-5
5-10
>10
4 I think. I'm pretty convinced you are scum on this one.

RC
Percy
AGM

VOTE: AGM
What happened to your Anti/Glad scum read? And why Percy?
Fate wrote:Let's just lynch Concission and be done with it.

Sure its a mislynch, but your case on others won't hold water until he flips tomorrow by way of vig.
1>You know it's a mislynch?
2>If you know it's a mislynch then why are you on it?
I see you are no longer on it.
VP Baltar wrote: How about we play a new game called competing bandwagons. We run the two scummiest players up to L-1 and then people are forced to decide what lynch they would rather be on. If you don't like Concission (this includes you Fate), then let's get another good wagon going and make people pick sides.
+
VP Baltar wrote: Two warring wagons at the end of D1 is optimal town play when one of those wagons is on scum.
=>
crypto wrote:I am baffled as to how people are backing off of, or dissatisfied with, a Concission lynch.
VP Baltar wrote:I'm still with you crypto. I really think it's just people being pig-headed and not actually looking at what concission says (or rather, does not say). Lynching her would likely be very revealing.
=
Hypocriscy??
Sometimes I wonder what you are saying is really what you mean VPBaltar.

Here's a barebones post to last you until after I've finished lab tonight.

I prefer RC to Concission.

VOTE: RedCoyote

Red
♫PikaGMC❤kes♪/♫CoyoteC❤kes♪/♫LuckyC❤kes♪
♫PercyC❤kes♪/♫SimenonC❤kes♪/♫ConciC❤kes♪
♫GLaSC❤kes♪/♫zorasterC❤kes♪
♫YthillC❤kes♪/♫BalterC❤kes♪/♫DancerC❤kes♪
♫FateC❤kes♪/♫CryptoC❤kes♪
♫JartiC❤kes♪
Green
This is not going to be enough. With the time you decorated that post, you could have done things that are much more useful.

At this time, I don't understand why people are discouraging more discussion and limiting wagons to two, especially considering both I and RC has a scum read and are diving the Simenon wagon. There will not be No Lynch in this Set-Up and the deadline is still more than a week away.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Concission »

Fate wrote:Are you a mislynch or not?
I'm town. I'm trying not be be a (mis)lynch.
Jarti wrote: #11 is a classic line 'I'm gonna flip town you scum!' but doesn't really acknowledge he wouldn't die until day 2 anyway and I wouldn't expect that same line in this set-up.
I apparently forgot about the Set-Up for a while at that post
Jarti wrote: AGM & RC feel very connected to me. Most recently AGM going for a different counterwagon (even though it would be a good one) when the RC counterwagon begins. AGM I feel has been a lot more careless with his vote than when I'd expect from seeing his town play before. His 'spearhead every wagon' comment to VPB screams scum to me. Also see earlier jarti posts on him. Also see earlier jarti 5 for RC/AGM vibes. RC's ISO 15 'sentence to sentence' response to ythill reeks as well.

split up for your benefit!
Assuming he and RC were scumbuddies, why would he defend me, the counterwagon?

@RC and Mod: I am voting Simenon

Wow, LL's case is really good, this is the most convincing case I've seen so far in the game. The meta on Antitown looks accurate. Apart from the "sheer madness", his reads look very well developed. On the other hand, Glados is being quite overdefensive .. for Jarti, as if they've been caught. I'm willing to follow LL and I think Ythill has too much confirmation bias with his LL read. Unless Ythill makes cases as good as LL, then I don't think I will be convinced that he is scum.

Unvote.Vote: Jarti
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Concission »

Jarti wrote:spoilers = content, the italics are just lyrics for you know who

Now go stand in the corner
And think about what you did
Ha, time for a little revenge

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer and...

Spoiler: On Luck telling people to read the game as if people are confirmed scum
Worst thing you can do as town. When you reread with someone's alignment set-in-mind as scum everything they do will seem scummy regardless; you'll overlook any towntells you might have picked up otherwise because you're mind is already focused on reading them as scum. But I guess you have to grasp at this to get any people who are town to follow you scumbag.

...I had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him
Why don't you reply to the actual argument instead of beating around the bushes. I didn't have a preconceived view that you are scum.
RedCoyote wrote:
Still, I'm having doubts about Jarti as scum here. I absolutely hate how Concission jumps at the chance to follow LL when, prior to his case against Jarti/Glados, this is the only thing I can find that she has really had to say about him as a player in this game.
You are not taking it into context. Jarti hadn't really provided content until that point of time so I basically have a null read on him. I'd gladly lynch Simenon today, but his wagon looks to be strangely dismotivated.
Shadow Dancer wrote:I'd settle on a Conc lynch if it turns out inevitable but, believe it or not, I am serious about RC. He is a great lynch right now.
It's strange how for every major waggon some one comes along and tries to derail it as scum distraction - in other words it's really time for a flip.
But then you are very fine with my lynch without commiting any efforts into the RC wagon. Nice double-talk :roll:
zoraster wrote:the only reason concission has more votes than SD (and thus is a "majority wagon") right now is because of YOU, Baltar. If you actually reviewed SD and found him scummy and voted for SD, SD would have more votes than concission.
zoraster wrote:That's fine if there actually IS one. All I see is a total lack of analysis of SD. As I stated before, Baltar has refused to even utter SD's name in the past week, much less actually consider him as possible scum worth lynching.

But whatever, if you want an inactive game of sheep because anything else is "dicking around," fine:

VOTE: Concission the better lynch of the two. I'll check back in on day 2 and see what the wise men have decreed to be the lynch possibilities.
Just wow.

Unvote.Vote:Simenon
we need a lynch now Ythill, join me on Simenon-wagon.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Concission »

My vote is where it needs to be
@RC: I at least think Luck is town for his posts. There is, ofcourse, possibilities of him being wrong seeing how VP-scum is trying to derail the Sim-scum wagon.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Concission »

I don't think the Vig can shoot people off-guillotine
Vote:VP Baltar

At this moment, I don't think we should have our redemned soul claim.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Concission »

Crypto needs to stop tunneling. He's been under the false impression that he caught scum and thus playing quite complacently. Please look into people other than me. Brand them my partner if you like, just DO IT.
VP clearly has no intention to find scum.
Fate's comment on Ythill bothers me. I find his tone quite off for town.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Concission »

Caught bussing your ass VP. Purposely tunneling on a player is a nice excuse to lay off the radar.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Concission »

Sr I meant busting. Either way, who do you suspect of being scum, apart from me?
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Concission »

Then in the case that you are scum, AGM probably isn't, whereas Fate probably is. But AGM really hasn't done much to earn a solid town read from me. I will go ahead and call Luck town, though his case has lost its merit. Other than that, I would say RC is looking much better.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Concission »

I'm trying to imagine how funny all of what you've been saying once I flip town.

The method works back and forth. I'm not betting everything on you-scum but I'm pretty sure, sure enough to be able to start work on looking for your buddy.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Concission »

Ok guys. Lynch me now or never. I hate how many people are tunneling on me and don't make a decent case. I feel it is a strong distraction for me from scum-hunt and a demotivator for my mood. So it's something we need to deal with right NOW.
Unvote.Vote:zoraster
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by Concission »

*@VPB: Yes, I have quite a scum read on zoraster. His latest posts look like he's been flipping 180 and I'm not sure what to make of it.
*I don't think RC should be the lynch for today. He seems to be playing more actively in comparision with his earlier passive play so I think he really means to scum hunt.
*@SD: I replied to that I think, saying I'm with the RS claiming.
Unvote.Vote:Jarti
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Concission »

sigh my reads are changing like wildfire after Jarti and Fate's posts. Though, I still think LL is town, I think I can go with this:
Unvote.Vote:AGM
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Concission »

Unvote
Shadow Dancer wrote:WTF?
I read the thread. But I don't do my own VC since the last mod provided one was pretty fresh.
I checked the last vote, which was by Conc and appeared in the votecount... And votes not counted by the mod don't count, right?
And seriously, Alma. You had three pretty pointless posts in the meantime, non of which you used to clarify your own VC. So don't complain.
I
unvote
May the mod sort this out...
AND I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT AND QUOTED IT AND DON'T SEE WHY I SHOULD EXPLAIN TO FATE (OR ANY ONE) THE ABSOLUTE BASICS LIKE HOW TO ISO ME AND FIND IT YOURSELF. AND THIS WHOLE "ANTITOWN RPOPOSAL, ARE YOU SCUM?" IS ALSO JUST REALLY BAD RHETORIC. I THINK YOU JUST HAVEN'T THOUGHT THIS THROUGH.
I can't see a coherent thought in this post. Why unvote? Do you think AGM is town? You sure sound like you think so and yet you put him "on the brink of death".
Shadow Dancer wrote: IN CASE NO ONE NOTICED: CONC MADE A STUNNING 180° TURN FROM OPPOSING A CLAIM TO APPROVING IT, OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT EVEN REMEBERING HER EARLIER OPINION.
BUT ANYWAY, FORGET THE CLAIM NOW SINCE ALMA JUST MADE IT IRRELEVANT.
I never opposed to a RS claim.
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
Unvote, vote: Concission

If you need a reason, look no farther than here. If you need anything more than that, there are 42 pages worth of Concission-scum for you to read. Get on it.
Please stop saying nothing.
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Jarti's point is good if it's true, but aside from that, SD's hop wasn't anywhere near as scummy as Concission's. Am I missing something obvious here?
There's a big difference between an L-1 vote and and L-2 vote. Not to mention SD's unvote and revote as he's deciding whether to have AGM lynched or not, not whether AGM is scum or not.
RedCoyote wrote: The scumteam is SD, VPB, and Fate. Game over. gg all. First round's on me.
What makes you think Fate would early bandwagon SD?
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Concission unvotes VP {0} votes zoraster {1} (zoraster? Huh? Where did that vote come from? This post very much reads as disheartened scum making a last ditch effort to me after the wagon he was on just died and he seems the likely lynch choice.)
I hope you are not serious VV, Zoraster had 0 votes on him at the moment I voted him. I voted Zor, I wanted to use my vote more effectively because I know I cannot garner enough support for a VP lynch yet. This is also why I voted Jarti and AGM.

At this point. I'm ok with a SD lynch, especially when VP has been trying to deride his wagon so much. Contrary to VP, I think AGM looks quite town from his reaction to the wagon.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Concission »

@VP: I don't think it's too hard to guess. But I'd rather you not reveal who I am. I'm trying to make this Alt where I play more seriously than my main. But I still find myself struggling for time.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Concission »

AlmasterGM wrote:THAT WAS A LYNCH YOU FUCKTWAT.

THE VC WAS WRONG. I WAS AT L-1 BEFORE.

GOOD GOD.

AND YOU CLAIMED?

GOOD. GOD.
I just don't think he would (be able to) make up something as "THE VC WAS WRONG" if he were scum. You are scum, you'll have a trend towards certainty.

He didn't vote SD did he?
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Concission »

He threatened to hammer SD for no reason, which is not really that great, but understandable with SD's early interaction with the guy.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Concission »

Shadow Dancer wrote:
Conc wrote:I never opposed to a RS claim.
Conc wrote:At this moment, I don't think we should have our redemned soul claim.
What does this leave us with? Please tell me, because I don't know...
@Glados:
- RC case. You may think his arguments are flawed but I have yet to see the reason why you think RC is scum in your analysis. I like your VP thoughts though.
- Fate case. I really do not think Fate-scum would overeact that much to your suspicion if he can just kill you off tonight.

At this point, I don't want an AGM lynch but I don't particular think SD is super scummy either. I don't see what the rush is and why people are putting off themselves just because they are "waiting for Conc to vote".

Comes the deadline I'll vote SD.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Concission »

I'd prefer an SD lynch
Vote:Shadow Dancer

Come on, we need 1 more vote.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Concission »

Shadow Dancer wrote: Add Conc to the list of fishy voters...
At the time, the only choice were between you and AGM. I've explained why I do not think AGM is scum.
Fate wrote:What WIFOM levels SD?
I think the Wagon on SD looks town driven enough to assume SD is scum. it's been a while since we heard from cryptic crypto too.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Concission »

VP Baltar wrote:lol, definitely not who I was thinking of...but my point about not reading me correctly at least stands :P
pff :P
Nope not gonna work.
Vote:VPBaltar

@RC: Can you respond to Fate's point?
I think SD is scum refraining from talking and revealing more info.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Concission »

VP Baltar wrote:Here is my list:
Town:
Concission
crypto
Fate
LuckayLuck
Vigilante Ventriloquist

People who need to die:
AlmasterGM
zoraster
Jarti
RedCoyote

I am liking how limited that scum list is. Even if SD flips town, I am quite confident the entire scum team is contained in that list. Now that Stars Aligned is finished. I will probably give a bit more attention to this game. Zoraster is definitely high on my list to go, so I am fine with that if I have nothing stronger to go on after some reading.
Can you justify your reads?
zoraster wrote:Justify naming me a scum power, not just scum Fate.
This post strikes me as very scummy.
1> You totally ignoring fate accusing you of being scum is parallel with a soft admission.
2> If you are town, why would you need to consider the "power" part of Fate's "scum power"?
zoraster wrote: I'm the one who thinks you're not nearly as clever as you think you are.
Implying that Fate has successfully convinced the town. You didn't even try?
RedCoyote wrote: Oh, that's a good one, Fatey.
Lol "Fatey".
RedCoyote wrote: All three scum in a group of five = pretty damn on top of it. All of the scum are in the Fate/VPB/SD/LL/Jarti camp right now.
Do you think zoraster is town?

Unvote.Vote:Zoraster
L-1

However, I'd prefered more talking before ending the day.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Concission »

AlmasterGM wrote:The PROBLEM IS I actually don't like zoraster's play. But I feel pretty strongly about that scum QT above. THINKING.
Actually, it was Crypto who started the Zoraster wagon. Thus that conversation could not have happened.

VP Baltar wrote: Town:
Concission
crypto
Fate
LuckayLuck
Vigilante Ventriloquist

People who need to die:
AlmasterGM
zoraster
Jarti
RedCoyote
VP Baltar wrote:
Vote: VV
With this in mind. What do you think VV's motive was for accusing you? Do you think town are as likely to skim the thread as scum?

I don't like the way Luck is behaving compared to D1.
Unvote.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Concission »

I think I need SD's flip in order to assess RC and AGM's alignment. If SD is scum there's a good chance both of them are town so I'm not gonna lynch RC today. I'm much cooler with
Vote:VPBaltar

Return to “Completed Open Games”