Open 279 - Rusty Guillotine Mafia - Game Over!

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Greetings to everyone I have played with before.

Vote: crypto
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@VBP: Is what Concession did scummy?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I disagree. I already know what I think, I want to know what VPB thinks.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm pretty sure you can still post while on the guillotine.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:I'm pretty sure you can still post while on the guillotine.
The prohibition of players on the guillotine to vote. I'm wondering if the mod would allow basic forms of communication via customization of the vote text; e.g., an underlined vote represents a town read, a capitalized vote represents a scum read, an italicized vote urges a return of attention to the voted player's last post.
?
the second quote was from crypto, right? I'm pretty sure he was blatantly wrong.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't like the VPB vote on Concission. Concession seems town. I don't see why noobscum would be so desperate to interject their opinion.

Simenon seems like scum.

With regards to setup spec, Ythill seems MOSTLY on track. However, I think we need to distinguish between people who will be active while on the guillotine and those who will not. For example, if we lynch someone who is being fairly vocal today, vigging them seems like a poor move because it knocks them out. However, if the person on the guillotine is a lurker/minimal contributor, then they would be a good Vig target.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VP Baltar wrote:what do you think of Antitown, AGM?
Scummy because of this:
VPB wrote:Why is fate scum? Why are you not posting more than that garbage?
Antitown wrote:How is that garbage?
Especially given that there IS and HAS BEEN content, so there's no reason for him to cling to his RVS absurdities.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Percy wrote:Still, crypto did say that he thought that the guillotined player didn't have a vote, and VP didn't say boo about it. Add in:
VP Baltar wrote:
3) Town players are more likely to be thinking about how this setup can best be approached in the early stages of the game.

Hmmm.

While I'm thinking about this, here are my thoughts on the setup:
I've been wanting to play in a game with Percy for a long time just so he could bust out stuff like this and pwnzorz scum.

This combined with the attack on Concession makes me think he is scum. I didn't like the Concession attack because even Confession was being dumb, it was clearly noobdumb and not scumdumb. Add in Percy's tell and it looks like he is scum busy looking for a nice, easy mislynch.

Unvote. Vote: VPB

Ythill's arguments are good too.

I don't get why LuckayLuck is scum. The setup spec is bad, for sure, but I don't think scum would blatantly post such a dumb idea (think about it: when you're scum in a game with a competent town and open setup, do you sit around thinking about how to appear town or how to secretly trick town into following a bad plan…obviously the former). If she's scummy for other reasons I don't see those either, really.

Jarti seems to fit the profile of the "lurkerscum" pretty well.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Not gonna lie, I haven't gotten my head around this game properly. I'm going to try and get into things tonight (or failing that, tomorrow).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Post coming soon, sorry guys. My class schedule this semester sucks - I have tons of homework all due Thursday at midnight, which means I have a lot less time for mafia on Wednesday and Thursday. It's putting me a lot farther behind than I thought I would get. x_x.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

PAGE 8
VPB wrote:I'll explain since people seem to be missing it. As I said earlier, I feel that Concission is making a mountain out of a molehill. Look at her iso at this point; it's highly concerned with me asking crypto and not everyone my question. I'm also scum for this. P. ridiculous for a townie to actually believe that, imo.
Like I said before, this seems like dumbness not scumness. I don't see why scum would be more likely to believe it (as silly as "it" is). If anyone is making a mountain out of a molehill, I would say it's you for calling him scum over this.
VPB wrote:Yes, perhaps I should have jumped on him, but it did seem an honest effort even if it was horribly wrong. It's a gut feeling.
And this is where the waters get muddy. Maybe it is gut and you're right, but all everybody else knows is that you took a stance and then didn't follow through on it a page later.

Really? Cause tunneling over something irrelevant is a pretty common noobscum tactic. I assume you think Concission is town, right? As far as the bolded, how is Concission an easy mislynch when no one seemingly agrees with my vote being there?[/quote]
First point - I don' agree. I don't see why noobscum Concession would be so eagar to get involved in a discussion with somebody who could catch him. Second point - you're warping time. When you voted Concession, it was in the early game and you didn't know whether people agreed with you.
crypto wrote:In other news, Jarti is scummy as hell.
Agreed, it reeks heavily of coasting (rather than simple not-posting), which is very scummy.
LuckayLuck wrote:That's a good observation, I should accuse you of role fishing if I think you're mafia. I don't know whether or not you're mafia at the moment, so I don't go that far; I just say "I think this is a bad plan."
I don't like this post at all for two reasons.
1) In an open setup like this one, there is no "plus" to rolefishing (e.g., you can't be like, "oh I was the Doctor trying to find the cop." Rolefishing is rolefishing - it's bad. So LL is basically saying, "I'm not calling you scum for being scummy, but I will point out the tell." It's a hedge of massive proportions.
2) It's LL's plan that is bad (and could have scum motivations), not Ythill's, so why LL is saying Ythill has a bad plan is totally beyond me.
LL wrote:'Scum partnerships' shouldn't come on too strongly on day one, so I can understand how you would vote me AND think jarti is scummy despite jarti going after me so strongly (and me going after him, too)

I'm just pointing out though, that if you think Jarti is scummy as hell, that I would hope it gives you pause on voting me. (I don't even know your reasoning for voting me. GG?)
Isn't this post a giant contradiction? It says, "You shouldn't feel bad about voting for me … but wait, you should."
Fate wrote: Luck is as obvtown as it gets. I have no interest in a VP lynch today.

Anti is scummy as all hell, and Jarti is even WORSE. There's no way you can seriously advocate a VP lynch over a Jarti one at this point in time.
Why is Luck town?
zoraster wrote:Simenon is scum. He points out a case on someone then immediately hedges with a potential meta-defense. His fixation on Ythill posting thoughts about the setup before posting thoughts about the game is bizarre and a half-ass attack.
Agree with this a lot. It's the words I was trying to find for Simeon but couldn't.

PAGE 9

Simeon's posts on this page are no better. I don't like his analysis at all. I can't even explain why, either - it just feels wrong.

Jarti's #203 made my eyes hurt reading it. Obviously I disagree with her analysis on me. Her LL read is fine but the reasoning makes very little sense. the zoaraster analysis was what.
LL wrote:LuckayLuck's "You're a Townie!" List
LuckayLuck
Fate
Shadow Dancer
Crypto

LuckayLuck's "Maybe You're a Townie!" List
Jarti
Percy
VP Baltar

LuckayLuck's "You're not a Townie!" list
Antitown
Where is the justification for hardly any of this list?

I especially don't like the "Maybe your a townie" on VPB. He's been a pretty prolific poster thus far. You should have something of a read on him.

I agree with crypto's #213-215, especially this:
crypto wrote:FORTUNATELY HE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE PLAYED MAFIA IN SEVENTEEN YEARS SO ANY META I COULD DIG UP WOULD BE HIGHLY UNRELIABLE.
…given that LL just spent a large post on this page talking about "what he used to do as town to find scum"

PAGE 10
zoraster wrote:So I went through all the players today after sleeping on my initial read. One thing that stands out to me is how after a full read I couldn't really remember a thing Shadow Dancer had said. I figured he had been inactive because I barely noticed her presence. So I isoed him.

He has TWENTY-FIVE posts. That's over 10% of all of the posts are his. Admittedly, this COULD just be a problem I'm having. But try and read her. Go on. It'll only take a minute or so.
This hit me hard. I skimmed the first 8 pages twice and didn't really notice SD
at all
, just like zoaraster pointed out. Pretty scummy.

The fact that SD then comes immediately is a pretty scummy follow up. In my experience, the "coming when called" tell is

YES I REALIZE I AM GUILTY OF THIS.

Percy is my [ero.
Antitown wrote:On fate, I am not sure about him anymore. I went from semi-gutscum to town, and now back to null leaning scum. I think that I may be misinterpreting his messages.
My original read on fate had to do with his underwhelming play thus far, as well as something else that I'd rather not state at this point until I know what to make of it.
Could this read be any MORE vague and wishy washy? Scummy.
VPB wrote:lol, mad scum scramble to take me out early. Pile on bros, I'm cool with that because my flip is going to make you have plenty of 'splainin to do.

Unvote, Vote: Ythill
What is this terribad vote doing?

PAGE 11
VPB wrote:
Ythill wrote: My statement was more about Luck's increasing scumminess than the timetable, but I can see how it could be taken that way.
Soooooo, LL is so scummy that we need to lynch within 72 hours of the game starting.
Isn't this a blatant misrep? The quote says Ythill is talking about timetables, but then the analysis says he was saying, "NEED TO LYNCH NOW" … which he said wasn't what he meant, right?

Fate's #258 is good, but it still doesn't explain why VPB is town (just that other people are worse).
LuckayLuck wrote:His explanation for why he asked the question (he didn't even do it in a way that 'explained', he just did it in a matter of fact way...which furthers my belief that he's a townie) was just very good. I don't think a scum would think too much on 'what happens if two scum die and then a townie is put on the guillotine.' Even if they do, I like the way he presented his train of thought. It was done in a townie way.
You know, now that this is mentioned … I think the
exact opposite.
It's day 1. Town just wants to lynch scum. Why would they be thinking about this obscure endgame? Isn't it SCUM who would be busy plotting whether or not they can quicklynch in the endgame and get away with it?

PAGE 12
Jarti wrote:wagons rock VOTE: red coyote

luck this wagon comes complete with heated seats, cool drinks, and if you stay on until we get some worthwhile information from it ythill will serenade you even

simenon calling for a bigger wagon after it dissolves some won't work you have to full circle back to it at that point~luckay still worthy of death though imo

anti you seem frustrated why

percury i never established that it was the reads I disagreed with; it was how he came to some reads not feeling matched up to some others mainly his thoughts on luck vs thoughts on sim & con

but really alamz is just so scum this game; we should compromise on him
Seriously, what the fuck is this.

I don't understand where people are getting the, "If Antitown is scum, VPB is town" argument from. Explain, pl0x?

PAGE 13

Not really interested in reading RC's wall, but I agree with almost all of his scum-o-meter sans Concession and crypto.
LL wrote:Re: My Style.

This is a new group of players (you guys are rugged veterans. I mean I'm new to you guys, and you're new to me.) I feel the necessity to explain myself in greater detail about both my own 'origins and beliefs' as well as address 'what other players may think of a stranger making these remarks' (noticed the italic parenthesis on my thought tangents?).

What you can't take away is that I have a reason - a stated reason for every one of my townie reads and scum attacks so far. I believe I've weighed in on all the important issues. While finding scum on tone is a legitimate tactic, if you don't have a history with me or you can't research it for whatever reason (as you conveniently can't here), then the best methodology would be to poke or see holes in my arguments.
What is this post trying to accomplish, exactly? It's like, "You can't lynch me! I'm using LOGIC!"

Annnnd here we go with the CRYPTOCASE.
crypto wrote:Posts in isolation:
0. Check-in and random vote.
1. Asks VPB if he thinks Concession is scummy.
2. Terse response to quibbles from Shadow Dancer.
3. Devoted solely to my misunderstanding of the setup.
4. Devoted solely to my misunderstanding of the setup.
5. Opposes VPB's vote on Concession; calls Concession town on account of doing something "noobscum" wouldn't; states a gut scum read on Simenon; approves Ythill's setup speculation.a
6. Says that Antitown is scummy, and explains why, after asked his opinion of Antitown by VPB.b
7. Reaffirms his Concession-"noobdumb" stance and his opposition to VPB's attacks on Concession;c concludes that Concession is an easy lynch;d hops on the VPB wagon accordingly; approves of Ythill; gently approves of Luckay; hints at a theory that Jarti is lurker scum.e
a Feels frail.
b AGM apparently finds Antitown scummy for concrete reasons, but doesn't say as much until asked. That's not how townies think with respect to what they do and don't post.
c The Concession-"noobdumb"-town feels like a flimsy cop-out: lack of effort spiced with a variation on hindsight bias. If AGM is scum then Concession is probably town.
d I roll my eyes violently, and contemplate cutting.
e AGM's exact words: "Jarti seems to fit the profile of the 'lurkerscum' pretty well." Watch this. "Seems . . . fit . . . profile of . . . pretty well." Don't know about you guys, but to me it smells an awful lot like AGM fears of taking a stance and/or has a vested interest in keeping his options open.
a) How is it "frail;" I'm stating VPB's vote on concession is bad because Concession seems like noobtown not noobscum. Argument --> reason ---> conclusion --/--> frail.
b) This assumes I was intentionally withholding information, which is false. I hadn't really looked at Antitown. Then VPB asked me, so I went back, looked, and decided I thought he was scummy.
c) Once again, I disagree. In fact, it's actually your points that feel like flimsy-cop-outs. My arguments are grounded in a logical progression that can be analyzed, your merely say it "feels" X. There's no way to break that down.
d) K.
e) What? This argument makes no sense at all. Keeping my options open would have been ignoring Jarti entirely. By posting an opinion (e.g., Jarti felt like lurkerscum), I'm putting a viewable advocacy on the table. How is that scummy?
Jarti wrote:oh someone else finally sees the pikachu for the scum he be VOTE: AlamasterGM
So you had to wait for someone else to agree with me being scum and make a case before voting?
SCUMMMMM-E.
LuckayLuck wrote:But all that aside. Crypto makes good points. Previous to his post, I had already been thinking that my #2 suspect was AlmasterGM.
THIS TOO. LL hadn't mentioned me AT ALL before this, but suddenly I'm a #2 suspect? God, this wagon is so heavily scum propelled it's sickening.

I don't blame crypto, though.

PAGE 14
Jarti wrote:but you are following closely enough to pop in when some minimal heat comes your way I see
I KNEW I was going to get this post; it's actually just my class schedule. I'm much busier on Wednesdays and Thursdays now.
Ythill wrote:Scum
Luck (by a lot)
VPB
Shadow, Sim
AGM
Anti
Conc, Red
Jarti, Zor
Percy
Fate
crypto
Town
Minus Jarti's placement, this is a really solid list. Ythill's hawt town.
Simeon wrote:Don't have time for larger post.
LL's wagon isn't going anywhere.
Unvote Vote Almaster
As I said before, he's flown under the radar. crypto's points are strong
Hello scum #3. Welcome to the wagon.

I'm disappointed at the next 3 people on the wagon, but at least they aren't being scummy as fuck about it.

PAGE 15
SD wrote:Alma: Seems to be pretty much active lurking, popping in here and there, dropping some rather innocuous ramarks and disappearing again. I really want to hear more from him, at least some opinion about every player or something like that to start with.
This is just a terrible summary of my posting. I think I was fine before, and then yes, I dropped off for three days. I wasn't hanging around waiting to see what happened - I was actually busy. Also, all my remarks have been substantive.

[qutoe="SD"]Jarti: I really didn't like his opening, just droping in, throwing what seems like random names around and some setup speculation that entirely uninetersting in the current state of the game (don't get me wrong, I don't say he shouldn't have brought it up, but I consider this kind of stuff entirely null). I don't know. His latest posts seem better to me. Also some one I need to see more of.[/quote]
Wishy washy scum being wishy washy about their buddy.
zoraster wrote:Waiting to hear from AGM. Convince me of your towniness, AGM. Or don't. You're not in my top 3 to lynch right now, but I'm perfectly happy to put your head down where the blade's coming.
Terribly scummy post. Why would you lynch me if I'm not even in your top 3?

Crypto and VPB have good lines of thought on zoaraster, here.

PAGE 16
SD wrote:But Baltar is still town, Ythill…
O rly? Why is that? You didn't mention him at all in your catchup summary.

Zoraster is squirming on this page.
LL wrote:On the AlmasterGM lynch: I like the pressure, and I think a key of this game is on what he says in the near future. I think the majority of players on AlmasterGM are townie. I could hammer AlmasterGM if nothing comes up over the weekend (as he states he'll be posting things)
Of course you would want to waffle on this point and redirect the blame to the rest of the "town;" it's because you're scum and you know I'd flip town.

PAGE 17
crypto wrote:Would zoraster-scum dare to waffle on the bus?
No, he's scum waffling on getting on a town wagon.

I haven't seen hardly anti-town in the past few posts. Lurking away the pressure? Yes.

TOWN
AlmasterGM
Ythill
crypto
Fate
Percy

NULL
Concession
RedCoyote
VP Baltar (Although I did think he was scum earlier, I'm putting him up here because there are people who are a lot scummier, and my ability to actually read him is limited)

SCUMMY (But not scum enough to go into the SCUM portion)
zoraster
Simenon

SCUM
LuckayLuck
Antitown
Jarti
Shadow Dancer
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I will now take your questions, criticisms, and praises.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ythill wrote:@AGM: For the most part, your logic seems sound. I think your stances are a bit convenient and of course you know I'm rolling my eyes at the fact that it took L-1 pressure to make you analyze the game like this.
Real life is unfortunate, but there was little to be done. Sorry.
Ythill wrote:
AGM wrote:making a mountain out of a molehill
Both Conc's attack and VPB's OMGUS response happened very early in the game. There were nothing but molehills. What do you expect people to do at that point?
Why are you deleting the context from my post? Contextually, VPB said "concession is making mountains out of molehills." I said, "If anyone is doing that, it's you." Your question makes no sense given this back and forth.
Ythill wrote:Not really. It is entirely reasonable for someone to read my statement as rushing the day. It's not actually what I was doing but I don't fault VPB for taking it that way. I think Red's stance on the subject was far worse because he brought up and agreed with VPB's original point long after I had addressed it and long after my behavior had demonstrated that I was not interested in ending the day quickly.
I agree that it was reasonable to assume initially. However, in this case, VPB's point that you were rushing came immediately after you had just clarified that you were not. Once again, see context:
VPB wrote:
Ythill wrote: My statement was more about Luck's increasing scumminess than the timetable, but I can see how it could be taken that way.
Soooooo, LL is so scummy that we need to lynch within 72 hours of the game starting.
You clarify, he quotes it, and then draws an entirely different conclusion.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm going to try and keep this shorter since people are complaining about the walls; if I skipped something of yours you wanted a response to, let me know.
LL wrote:VP Baltar: I haven't seen any mafia-esque qualities to his play.
I am surprised by the wagon that was formed on him. It was by shady characters,
so I think VP Baltar is a townie. I liked the way he responded under pressure.
The primary proponents of the VPB wagon were Ythill and Percy. I agreed with it; I know there were some others on it as well. here's what you have to say about them:
LL wrote:I think AlmasterGM could be townie.
LL wrote:Percy: Unremarkable. Originally had a minor read of him as town but I've discarded that as I actually mis-read him.
LL wrote:Ythill: I like the way he has explained himself at all junctures and his activeness. I tend to think he's town.
No where do you mention any of us as being "shady;" in fact, you have a town read on two of the three. Please explain this discrepancy.
RedCoyote wrote:AGM, in your ‪post 411‬, could you explain your issue with LL, especially in regards to what he had to say about D1? I don't quite understand the disconnect, but it feels like this is an important point you're making.
Sorry, I don't understand the question. I think I've explained why I think LL is scum in multiple times. I also just commented on him above.
RC wrote:Why's your vote still on VPB after all that?
x_x Forgot to move it, actually.

Unvote. Vote: LL

LL's #430 on Jarti is good.

Ythill's #434 on LL is even better.
VPB wrote: I don't get this. You spent a good part of your post mentioning me, why you think I'm scummy and that people who think I'm town aren't doing enough to explain those reads....and then you say that you can't really read me. At least have the balls to call me scum if that's the way you want to go.
I am being very up front with my read. If it were lylo between you, me, and any of my town reads, I would be voting for you. However, despite the fact that I have found some things you do scummy, you are also making lots of other posts. There are also a lot of people who are more blatantly scummy than you. So, you're getting put on the backburner.

You have me as a high scumread. Are there reasons other than this?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, with regards to the GLaDOS replacement ... annoying, no offense to her. Totally disagree with the town read on LL and Jarti. Ancient meta seems like a bad reason to ignore otherwise scummy behavior.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

LL wrote:How is saying annoying not ridiculously offensive?
I'm meant that it was annoying we had to get a replacement, not that Glados is annoying.
VPB wrote:Well, you're one for two. Ythill I will give is actively pushing my terrible wagon. Concission and you are/were both riding old ass votes that you can't hardly defend, and Percy hasn't made a meaningful post in days due to illness. I find it pretty ludicrous that I'm the leading wagon due to THAT.
You are not my top suspect any more; however, Ythill is still making good points. What do you expect me to do, be the spearhead of every single wagon?
VPB wrote:The main reason you're on my scumlist is similar as to why I'm voting Simenon...playing the game from the sidelines. As the day has thickened, we've seen some people actually scum hunting and others, such as yourself, just going along with others and not really doing a whole lot while clutching to votes as long as possible. I'm inclined to believe that there is scum in the mess of people that are without true direction.
I'm not clutching to anything; I unvoted you and voted LL based on reads I garnered during my re-read. Yes, I agreed with some other people's arguments, but I don't think it's fair to say I'm playing from the sidelines when I've given plenty of my own analysis.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

For the last time - I didn't get a chance to post for 2-3 days and the thread exploded in the interim. This forced me in to the position of playing catch up, which inevitably means a lot of your reads are going to be echoes. I tried to do as much of my own analysis as I could, but I'm not going to make shit up just to sound original. If you can not get over this, then whatever. There is really nothing more I can say in response at this point.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

This Concession wagon is a fail. This vote especially:
zoraster wrote:sounds good to me.

VOTE: Concission

I think that's 5 for L-3.
He had just posted a breakdown in #479 and Concession was only mentioned in passing. Then two more votes come down and zoaraster is all aboard? Scummy.
Simenon wrote:Didn't find AGM's reads impressive… Also, he's prone to weird exaggeration; not all of his candidates can be that scummy because there aren't enough scum.
O RLY?
RC wrote:Unvote; vote: Concission

Absolutely happy with this wagon. More to come.
Another fail-vote.

I agree with Percy's #504. Once again, the Concession wagon feels very scum propelled.
crypto wrote:
LuckayLuck wrote:I didn't think anybody would actually be insane enough to want to research my past history to that extent so I didn't link these earlier, but if you want to - feel free.
Am I the only one who finds this weird?
No, it is weird. LL original devoted a massive wall to talking about how awesomesauce is meta was, and then when people actually look it up he goes "lolwut."

Happy with my LL vote.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

LL counterwagon. Gooogooggoogogogo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh wow, Jarti's suddenly speaking English. It's still garbage, though.

This game is entering the stalling / too long / I don't care zone. The Concession wagon looks scum propelled. Concession also still reads town. The only other wagon sitting here right now is RC. The people on that wagon look Fine. RC reads as he usually does to me (too difficult to read), so:

Unvote; Vote: RedCoyote

(P.S. I am sure this will net some comment about me "distancing" from RC. Whatever.)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

LL's recent posts are just more and more scumz.

Jarti speaks english now. That's cool.
zoraster wrote:Okay. It took about half a day longer than promised, but here it is:

The RC wagon is terrible. I thought he was a little scummy before, but his responses have been anything but. I'm pretty convinced that those on his wagon are either (a) scum, (b) town too lazy to actually read the game but see RC as an easy target to take out and/or (c) getting into a huffy battle with him (i.e. GLaDOS). In any event, RC's comments are altogether too sincere for me to think he should be the lynch today.

We should not be lynching RC.

We SHOULD, however, be lynching Shadow.
This post reeks of hypocrisy. Easy target? RC has been defending himself to the teeth - how is that an easy target. If we want to talk easy targets, SD is right up that ally.

Not to mention that lynch is obv not happening right now, so you're just parking your vote in uselessville.

--------------

People I want to lynch:

LL
zoraster
Jarti

People I'll settle for:

RedCoyote
Simenon
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Blah, prod received. I've been putting this off for days now because I actually don't know what to say at this point. New wagons just keep starting and then dying and there doesn't seem to be much point to any of it - what are we waiting for, the scum to magically implode once they get a few votes? Moreover, as the game gets longer, the net value of any one page is watered down even further, which makes it even less motivating to comment on stuff (e.g., even if somebody says something newish, is it really going to outweigh the other 29 pages).

To answer Ythill: My top suspect is LL. The thought of starting yet ANOTHER wagon makes me want to vomit, but apparently there is a point to it, so I'll play along.

Unvote. Vote: LL

My reads have otherwise not changed. If I need to vote for any of the people in my scumbucket to make a lynch happen, I will.

Anything else crucial?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh really? And why does it not make sense?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VP Baltar wrote:It doesn't make sense because you bitch about random useless wagons popping up and then you vote a random useless wagon. I'm good with lynching AGM tomorrow.
Stop making it into something its not - I clearly specified that I was voting LL because Ythill stated that everyone was supposed to vote for their top suspects as some sort of exercise. I'm not going to sit here and go, "LOL NO I REFUSE."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: LuckayLuck

This read has not changed. He was Ythill and Simeon's primary suspect as well. Go lynch go.
RC wrote:Right now I'll tenatively vote: Fate. Glados is right about one thing. Someone had to have been either really lucky or really good at reading for PRs. Fate makes a big show about how he doesn't read anything thoroughly and works heavily on his intuition, but I know for a fact that this cat is clever. I think he saw the very thing Glados mentioned about Ythill. There are a couple of other people I think may have picked up on it as well, but I think they're much more townie sounding than Fate has been.
This conclusion doesn't really make sense. It's like, "Fate is good at mafia, so he must have picked up on it." It could have just as easily been zoraster, VPB, or yourself.

Do you think zoraster and VPB are town? Why are they more town than Fate?
VPB wrote:zoraster and AGM, with the latter being the worst of the two.
Excuse me, buuuut why am I actually scum? As far as I remember, you're still rolling with that, "AGM had to catch up, which means people had already made arguments he made" thing, which is really, really weak. Please update reasons for read, thanks.

zoraster's performance, especially at the end of yesterday, was especially lackluster. His "top suspect" was a complete non-option, and he's not really providing any other analysis.

I also don't like the way VPB is grouping me into a category with him, arbitrarily deciding that I'm worse, and then gunning for me. I think these two are connected - if one flips scum, I'd be suspicious that VPB was using it as an easily-dumpable distancing tactic (e.g., call zoraster-buddy scum but gun for my lynch, then back off zoraster when I flipped town).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ATTN VP: BALTAR - WHY AM I SCUM?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

what
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

because seriously all im seeing from VPB is this parroting "agm is scum! agm is scum!"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yes, I admit I have been busy and not given this game as much attention as it deserves.

Anything else you'd like to add?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I JUST FINISHED FAILING MY MIDTERM AND CAN NOW PLAY LOS GAMEOS

THE SCUMTEAM:

LuckayLuck/VP Baltar/Zoraster.
zoraster wrote:VP Baltar is scummy as all get out as well. The concission thing is done. What does Baltar really have to gain from it other than he wants to seem like he’s keep up with lynch momentum to seem townie. I don’t agree with crypto at all here: Baltar does not come across as town at all, although I’d love to hear why Baltar is “logically” town from crypto.
HELLO distancing. This post completes the read I had on VPB/zoraster before. VPB keeps saying that both zoraster and I are scum, but he never gives reasons for either of us and has randomly decided that I am the scummier one. He is doing this so he can simultaneously distance from zor, get a mislynch on me, and then abandon the zoraster bus once I flip town.

zoraster is scum playing along with this move right now.
zoraster wrote:This seems fake to me. Maybe it’s some confirmation bias, but I read it as either him trying to interact with Baltar’s bus or trying to play the put off townie. Either way makes him scum.
Yeah, it IS CONFIRMATION BIAS. Right now, the whole "AGM is scum" argument is massively circular. You say, "AGM is scum" and the reason is "because you keep asking why you are scum." No ORIGINAL REASON as to why I am scum has been given.

This is scummy for two reasons:

1) It's easier to distance yourself from the wagon later once I flip town.
2) You don't HAVE ANY REASONS, and you know that if you did, I would crush them. So you just keep saying nothing.

Unvote. Vote: zoraster

PLUS ALL THE STUFF YOU DID YESTERDAY.

LL has dropped completely off the radar compared to yesterday. This is because he knows that when he posts he looks scummy, so he's going to try NOT POSTING as a strategy to hide as scum.

Concession is mislynch city. RedCoyote doesn't matter because the team is assembled right here.

I especially like VPB's claim that, "Ythill wasn't killed for reads." BULLSHIT. He was killed because he was a strong town leader and his reads were ACCURATE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

So you think zoraster is town, then?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB wrote:Now you can answer my questions instead of dodging them.
Oh man, the IRONYYYY.
VPB wrote:lol, seriously? I had that feeling at the start of the day today, which I amended shortly after.
Oh really? I went back and looked, and inbetween you calling zoraster scum and not calling him anything (we'll go with null), zoraster HADN'T EVEN POSTED. You never talked about him. Your read just MAGICALLY CHANGED somehow. HMMMMM.
Looking at my iso, there are only two posts where I linked you and that was short lived. Do tell where I 'keep' saying it though, considering that your big ass theory above hinges on it.
Fine, you only said it twice. Doesn't matter. In fact, given the above point, it actually just makes you look even worse, seeing as you went from "zoraster scum" to "zoraster not-scum" without him even doing anything. The only thing zoraster-related that happened in-between was ME
calling out the link between you,
so that logically must have been what changed your read. SEEMS SCUMMY.

And now you're going to be like, "oh too bad guyz he's V/LA." No.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Woooooo hoooo. Why am I scum? Nobody knows!

Where's LuckayLucK? Nobody knows!

What has zoraster contributed to the game? Nobody knows!

Who is the scumteam? LuckayLuck, zoraster, and VP Baltar!

Will vote for any of these three, lynching needs to happen this game needs moar flipz.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

also ITT crypto and Fate are pretending to be cool and not succeeding.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

RedCoyote wrote:Why would a zora wagon pop up... when he went V/LA? Seems like this could've been something addressed earlier since nothing has really changed with him in a while.
Nothing's really changed with him EVER. He could have not entered the game and you would never know it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ALSO WTF IS WITH THE LAST TWO VOTES ON ME.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:BTW GET ON AIM, AGMSCUM.
LOL OK BUT ONLY BC YOU ARE WRONGTOWN
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

THAT WAS A LYNCH YOU FUCKTWAT.

THE VC WAS WRONG. I WAS AT L-1 BEFORE.

GOOD GOD.

AND YOU CLAIMED?

GOOD. GOD.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB wrote:I like how AGM has the scummiest reaction possible to getting lynched. P. Funneh.
Says the scum.

I'm very, very annoyed with this game. Mostly because the dumbtown is following you around like lost little puppies while the rest of your team lurks, and then the remainder of the town isn't mobilized enough to get its act together on any legitimate wagon.

I'm glad I'll still be around tomorrow, though. I want to do a little more investigating into Fate, now that he's brought himself up.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:GOOD GOD, AT LEAST AGM IS DEAD AND SCUM IS LYNCHED AND YEEHAWW
I'm not dead yet. But you can add this to the tally of THINGS YOUVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yes, I'm VT. And no, I'm not dead yet because THATS HOW THE FUCKIN MECHANICS WORK. HELLLLOOOO.

And yes, I have to go look at some stuff from you. I remembered something you mentioned prior that deserves thought.

BUT WHY BE SCARED? IF I FLIP SCUM THEN OBVIOUSLY I WAS MAKING IT ALL UP.

RIGHT?

RIIIIIGHT?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Or I'm not dead yet 'cause of NINJA HITO.

Not that this wagon is going to reverse itself anyway.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Why hello VPB + SD scumteam. Maybe I was just looking in the wrong place for the lurker. Zoraster's off the hook for now. LuckayLuck is still scum hiding (seriously, check his posting ratio between yesterday and today, it's like 10:1) and then popping in for the last minute bus.

I'll hammer. Any objections?

VPB getting owned in the face and then lynched will be sooooooo sexy when SD flips scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB wrote:Also, good to see you AGM. Anything else to comment on other than your willingness to hammer and save your ass for another day? Cause I very much object to that.
So you think SD is town? Let's put THAT on the official record.
VPB wrote:Here is something I'd like you to answer VPB, why is AGM scum? You haven't said really much of anything about him all game except continually repeat he's scum.
FTFY.

I'm not going to sit here and parrot back why SD is CLEARLY scum jumping on the wagon and why his reactions to the hammer/not hammer were scummy as fuck while for you while you *DODGE* forming a coherent argument on me all day.
LL wrote:What prompted you to accuse VP Baltar of scumminess here?
Great, "HI GUYS IM HERE" contribution.

The situation
: VPB's panicking as the wagon shifts off the mislynch he's campaigned for all day on to his scumbuddy, SD. LuckayLuck tries to lurk her way out of the D1 pressure.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH YEAH SD'S LOLVOTE ON RC WAS SCUMTASTIC AS WELL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, I should totally spend my time trying to convince scum they are scum.
It would take less than 15 minutes to type up a reasonable case. If you don't have that much time then you shouldn't be playing forum mafia. Anyway, that is a very scummy statement. If you never type arguments, then it's a lot easier to hide and distance yourself from the argument later. If you invest yourself, then people can determine whether your attack is legitimate and genuine.

And oh look, here's the "case." If this really took thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat long than I'll mail you a voucher for a free ice cream cone or something to pay for the seconds it took you to type this.
The case on you is that you haven't done shit all since the start of the game
This argument AGAIN? I have provided waaaay more content than some people. Zoraster hasn't done ANYTHING, and LL has active-lurked through all today. SD is LOL. Crypto is mostly one-liners. But you're still running back to the time long ago on D1 when I SAID I WAS BUSY AND THUS DIDN'T POST.
and you are desperate to lynch people who are not you.
Not true at all. There are plenty of people in this game I don't want to lynch. You are just angry because the people I do want to lynch happen to be you and your buddies. SORRY.
Your reactions are way over the top and you trying to play a bully is lol-scumtastic.
I'm bullying? I merely state my opinion and then vote based on it. You're the one who is instructing everyone in every other post what to do. "Vote AGM now!" "We need that AGM wagon!" "Do this!" "Do that!" "I'm VP Baltar do what I say raaaaahrahrahaaaaaa!"
If any town member actually thinks that anything AGM said above came from a town perspective, then I feel sorry for you. I am willing to put my life in this game on the line for an AGM lynch.
This is a great example of emotionally based BULLYING, something you say is scummy.
Also, quite to the contrary of what AGM is saying, I actually think he could be scum with SD. This bravado out of nowhere over a single vote from him is pretty laughable and not genuine in the slightest.
lolwhat?

It's pretty clear now why you don't want to post a case. You don't have one. All these arguments are awful - one of them dates back to a stupid V/LA from D1 and the other two are blatantly untrue.

Get out.

P.S. HI CRYPTO.

Broken quote tag fixed. -mod
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

booo
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Shadow Dancer has been prodded.
Scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

crypto wrote:THE OBSESSION OF YOU PEOPLE WITH REFUSING TO JUST BUCKLE DOWN AND STICK WITH ONE LYNCHEE IS INFURIATING. HAVE SOME FUCKING BALLS, JESUS CHRIST.

AGM is indiscriminately rabid and SD is Go-Go Gadget Lurkatron-to-Night.

Here is what happens.

1. AGM goes back to L-1.
2. Everyone checks in and states a preference (or lack thereof) between AGM and SD.
3. We lynch accordingly.

If you twats continue to sit with your thumbs up your asses and somehow manage to fail to state a preference, then we lynch AGM.
crypto wrote:Unvote. Vote: VP Baltar.
crypto wrote:Unvote. Vote: Concission.
crypto wrote:Unvote. Vote: AlmasterGM.
crypto wrote:Unvote. Vote: zoraster.
crypto wrote:Unvote. Vote: Shadow Dancer.
crypto wrote:Unvote. Vote: AlmasterGM.

The last four are especially hilarious.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Because back when SD started being scummy, she got put at L-1, so I was holding off on the vote. Obviously in retrospect I shoulda just thrown the hammer, but WHATEVS. And then the wagon changed back to me and I forgot I wasn't voting for SD.

Unvote; Vote: SD
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:Both AGM and SD pulled the duck and cover when the wagon switched.

Aka

Lolscumz
Excuse me? Don't you dare put me in the same category. I didn't not duck and cover, I offered to hammer. In fact, it was my POSTING that got the wagon switched back go me.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@SD - My V/LA was announced ahead of time and didn't conveniently pop up at the EXACT moment I needed to lie low and not get lynched.

@Fate - What?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

FATE.

LOOK IN TO YOUR HEART.

YOU KNOW I AM TOWN.

This game is just a giant deja vu of MoCo. I had a bad V/LA which lead to be being falsely accused of being scum. VPB is the evil lord manipulatin everybody.

SEE IT. And be the hero you were born to be and get on the Shadow Dancer wagon.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:AND DONT MISUSE THE SACRED WORDS DEJA VU.

I TAKE THOSE WORDS TO FUCKIN HEART.

I WAS SCUM IN MOCO.
I'm not misusing any words, Fate.
Fate wrote:AND WERENT YOU CALLIN ME FUCKIN SCUM A FEW PAGES AGO?

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:The hell are you ninjaing me about? IM PRETTY SURE somewhere today and somewhere in your ISO youve called me scum. DONT YOU DARE MAKE ME GO LOOK THROUGH IT AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE. ILL HOP BACK BEFORE YOU CAN PSOT "HERPDERPVOTERC"
I know I said it.

That's why it's a deja vu.

HehehehHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAA.
Fate wrote:LETS DO PIKA, HEAVE
DENIED.

I'm not sheeping you this game. No sir.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

New team:

Fate, VPB, LuckayLuck.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:I GUESS RC IS THE POWERROLE AND YOURE THE GOON?
How does my post even remotely link to RC at all?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:"i'll just lurk through this and then kill Glados tonight" LIKE ALL THE FUCKIN SCUMBAGS ARE DOING
Hmm, let's take a look at people who have been coasting recently.

1) LuckayLuck
2) Shadow Dancer
3) crypto

Are you voting for any of them?

OF COURSE NOT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

tl;dr of this page

Nobody agrees on anything EXCEPT that Shadow Dancer is scum.

HMMMMMM.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB, your own analysis is basically leading to the conclusion of me not being scum. Like you've said, if I was scum, townies should want to lynch me for being scum and scum should want to lynch me to gain town cred. Neither of these are happening. Have you ever considered the conclusion that I'm NOT SCUM? and that scum don't want to lynch and look bad post-flip and townies don't want to lynch because they don't think I'm scum?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VV wrote:@AGM
You posted this yesterday. Do you still stand by that list?
I stand by VPB/Fate. Either Shadow Dancer or Luckay Luck can fill the lurker slot - I'm inclined to say SD just because he is being more opportunistic NOW and LuckayLuck is minimally not screaming in my face that I'm scum, but meh, that's not really a strong swing in a direction.
Fate wrote:No... he DOESN'T stand by those reads. If he TRULY though I was scum he'd be all maniacal about it and championing to get me lynched while Glados is alive..because AGm knows how dangerous I am as scum.
Yes, Fate, you are very dangerous. Which is why you need to give my strategizing abilities a little bit of credit. I know we don't have the time to switch wagons right now. Moreover, if I was championing your lynch now, you would be writing me off as scum desperately searching for a mislynch counterwagon to save my own hide. You'd essentially spin it into town cred for yourself. It's much, much better for me to let GlaDoS handle it now and save my artillery barrage against you for AFTER I'm lynched so you can't play that card.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

You'll say, "LOL look at AGM being all scummy, he'll lynch anyone just to live. Clearly, he's scum and I'm town."

Those would 100% be the words out of your mouth.

As far as that being a slip, I don't know what you're smoking.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

It's delayed flips, dude.

You know you've got a whole day tomorrow to distance yourself from me.

Which you are 100% going to do.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SD showed up on my scumreads out of nowhere because him being a total scumbag CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. It's that way for everybody.

And I don't have to scream now because I can scream tomorrow.

You're twisting REAAAALLLL hard to find scum intent in that post.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

So you're saying SD is town?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SD is town?
Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Shadow Dance
r
Fate wrote:SDs lolhop was scumbaggery though.
Fate wrote:And yes SD and AGM are probably both scum together.
Fate wrote:Both AGM and SD pulled the duck and cover when the wagon switched.

Aka

Lolscumz
That's quite a few posts stating that SD is scum .... and I didn't see any saying you thought SD was town until that one directly above. And it's not like SD has been posting since then.

Why the sudden change of heart?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Um...I'm not scum, so no.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm not "GOGOGOGOGOGOing" anything. Like I said before, it's pretty clear we are not lynching you today. My point is merely you are changing your reads on a whim for no reason other than to make me temporarily look bad in some tenuous VCA so you can ensure the hammer get slammed on me.

Anyway, I'm done spamming for tonight and I'll be gone all of tomorrow, so hopefully the town holds it together and lynches SD.

Ninja: I have no idea what you are talking about in this demented WIFOM-city of yours. My reads are perfectly legitimate - it's yours that simply change arbitrarily, as I just pointed out above.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: Fate

See GlaDoS steamrollering him yesterday.

V/LA March 15-20
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Cancel that V/LA, baby.
The place I went got internet installed since I was last here.
VPB wrote:Also, I call complete bullshit on AGM's voting and then leaving for five days of V/LA. He's been pulling this run and duck crap all game. If SD flips town, he is certainly scum.
This is the biggest bullshit scumstretch ever. V/LA = scumtell. GTFO.

Anyway, I don't buy any of the arguments against RC because they don't make much sense from my perspective.
Fate wrote:^CRUX OF THE CASE ON RC. HIS SCUMREAD ON ME MAKES NO SENSE WITH SHEEPING ME IN DERAILING THE AGM WAGON ONTO SD.
This in particular doesn't make sense because you spent the most of your time voting and yelling for my lynch, not SD's. Your claim that you "derailed the wagon" is a huge overstatement.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

80% of the case revolves around RC being my buddy. Since I'm town, none of that makes any sense whatsoever.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yes.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Scum QT:

Fate: YO VPB WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING THEY AREN'T BUYING OUR CASES ON AGM OR RC
Fate: AND THEY SUSPECT US
VPB: Let's go back and look at who they suspected before.
Fate: ZORASTER
VPB: Ok, then we'll make a case on him and use it to bait their votes away from us.
FATE: K
VPB: And then they'll eventually forget about us.

Srsly, this zoraster wagon is filled with scum. I'm pretty sure its not a bus, but if it is, both scum are definitely hiding in there. And it's obviously being selected as a middle ground to try and bait the town away from a wagon on Fate.

The PROBLEM IS I actually don't like zoraster's play. But I feel pretty strongly about that scum QT above. THINKING.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I bet you had two posts already typed up for when I showed up in the thread.

YES Hammer: OMG LOOK AT SCUMMY AGM QUICKHAMMERING.
NO Hammer: OMG LOOK AT SCUMMY AGM LURKING.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ITT: Fate and VPB get owned.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:48 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I think it's extremely safe to assume SD is scum right now.

And as such, I am very pleased with my Fate vote. He tried INSANELY hard to get that wagon switched off me to SD. That, plus everything Glados said before.

Jarti doesn't look great, but I also don't get what's so awful. I actually agree with her about a lot regarding VPB. His ignorance about the setup is disturbing, and I don't like the way he and Fate are functioning as a tag team. It doesn't feel natural - it feels like they are trying to engineer the way the game plays out by giving us "VPB approved lynches," as it were.

The people voting for VPB need to vote for Fate or vice versa. Either they're both scum (likely) or neither is. If one is scum, then the other one is getting hoodwinked HARD by the other.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ITT people don't understand how to use the mechanic. There are very clearly divided groups of people. For example, there is the supposed Me-RC group. There's the Fate-VPB group. Then there's the lurker/general not-here group (Concession, LuckayLuck, etc). Knowing the alignment of SD will unlock the direction in which we proceed.

It doesn't make sense to lynch two people from the same group.
By lynching me or RC, you're saying, "fuck it, I don't care what SD flips, I'm rolling with the AGM-RC scumteam." That is stupid and unstrategic. If SD flips town (protip: he's not), then yeah, you can come over and hunt me till the end of time. But there's NO REASON to do it today. We should be lynching from one of the OTHER GROUPS (aka Fate/VPB or LuckayLuck and the rest of the lurker cos). Sure, we're investing in risk now, but the long-term payoff is much higher. If SD flips town and I'm already on the guillotine, you've just wasted 2 town lynches and you have no idea where the rest of the scum are.

That's how hito designed this setup to work, and that's how it's supposed to work. It's not just LOL DELAYED FLIPS for shits and giggles.

THAT SAID, people on VPB need to move over to Fate. They are absolutely either town/town or scum/scum. At that point, you want to lynch Fate because in the event of town/town, we want VPB alive over Fate. I would also lynch LuckayLuck, because he is the definition of lurkerscum, but this Fate wagon NEEEEDS to happen before he slinks off and dies. Don't let Glados's read die for nothing.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Guess I'm insane then, hhhehehehhehAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

But actually, why not?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Do you really think you're getting hardcore mindtricked by VPB?

It's pretty embarrassing for you if you are.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:VPB isn't MINDTRICKING ME because he's fucking TOWN. But saying bullshit like "They;re either scum together OR town together" is just too dumb for scum.
How is it "too dumb for scum?" It's a relevant observation. You two are operating as an incredibly close unit, and you are both too good to get played as hard as you are right now if it's a scum/town combo. So it's either scum/scum or town/town.
Fate wrote:The fuck was the last time you were RIGHT about my alignment?
The last time I can recall being majorly wrong about you being scum (e.g., actually actively campaigning for your lynch) was mothrax's game, which was a giant joke anyway because you were acting scummy on purpose just to fuck with Hoopla. I've been content to call you town plenty of times ... Mordor, Brotherhood ... etc. So I don't really know where you're trying to go with this.

This entire BLAH BLAH doesn't actually answer my question AT ALL, which is "why not?" All you is "too dumb for scum," which doesn't mean anything.
Fate wrote:SO stop being an idiot, you've had your vote on me for YEARS, Glados said I was likely scum WITH RED which was the crux of his case, SO HELP ME FUCKING BUS RED. I DONT CARE IF I HAVE TO DIE AFTERWARD DUE TO BULLSHIT CONNECTIONS.
We can worry about RC tomorrow. Right now, we should lynch you.
zoraster wrote:I call bullshit on all this "well if X is scum then Y must be town" thing. I don't mean it's totally irrelevant, but I don't think it should be the controlling factor in our decisions.
Maybe you missed the setup of this game ... the part where Hito spent months concocting it, cradling it like his firstborn baby through the open queue, and inviting people he liked to play. The delayed flips aren't here for the LULZ. They exist because they are designed to encourage strategic focus on identifying scumgroups instead of just trololololynching whoever happens to be scummiest on one particular day. To win this game, we need to DIVIDE AND CONQUER in order to maximize our chances of hitting scum, not just spray all over the place onto whoever the fuck Fate thinks is scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

/inb4 you link to stupid outdated games from a year ago
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VV wrote:And here I am probably back to Concission-Fate-? SD would fit nicely there with Fate going hardcore to get AGM lynched day 2, but I don't know.
Which is why Fate wants to get RC lynched NOW. He realizes that after SD flips scum, the whole AGM-RC conspiracy theory is going out the window.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@RC - Why will you lynch VPB but not Fate?

In other news, if the team isn't VPB/Fate, LL is ABSOLUTELY scum. That prod dodge was fucking hilarious.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Which is why you would do it.

I forget the exact quote, but it was something along the lines of, "it's very difficult for the town to when when scum aren't actively bussing."

And that would be DOUBLY true if the two scum were extremely strong town leaders, like you and VPB are.

Also, so you could make the exact argument you JUST made above. It's professional level distancing.

But even if I'm totally wrong about that, lynching RC is still the wrong play.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

So SD is town.

RC's scum.

Who are the other two scum?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I am reading the game but it makes no sense.

You just called a me/RC/Jarti scumteam on Sunday.

But now you're all like "wooololol AGM is dumbtown," when i really haven't done much since then other than maintain my position that you are scum, which I've had for WEEKS ON END.

So please clarify your reads, thanks.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Anybody want to vote LL?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Anybody want to vote LL?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ok

then don't respond

god

its not that fucking hard
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And as far as your last posts go

GlaDOS > zoraster

and yeah no shit if its if 3 player lylo im fuckin votin for you

so yeah, you'd best try to get me eliminated before that
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

hehehehehhHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

/prod dodge.

Posting coming tomorrow night.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

The RC wagon is a giant boat full of fail. SD is CLEARLY scum, and I doubt the scum are bussing at this juncture. Moreover, we have substantial data on RC that will be gained from an SD flip, whereas you can't say the same about Fate.

Fate lynch, please.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Who the fuck is "LC"?

Come back when you can at least fabricate something coherent.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ITT Fate and VPB manipulate everybody.

AFA "AGM has done shit for content all game," what you meant to say is, "AGM is not producing content I like, aka he is not sheeping me."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:When I flip town, you gonna shut your motuh and sheep VPB the rest of the game? Promise me this.
If you flip town, I will take the egg on face and sheep VPB the rest of the game.

But that AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN because for some dumbass reason we're lynching RC right now.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:SD is town.

I'll tackle this more tomorrow since I'm guaranteed to be alive, but there's a SHITTON of information from his flip:

Right now, today, scum are pushing ALL SORTS of bullshit connections based on SD scum, because hits is the ONLY DAY they can do it. That's what this Fate lynch is.

Going off an ASSUMPTION of a scum flip is a very unfuckingproductive thing to do for town. Notice how I draw ties between SD and VV if SD is scum, but I don't ACT on them until a SD scumflip occurs.

AGM and RC, and now recently Luck are drawing scumlines between an unflipped person and ME and I swear to ALL THINGS HOLY if there isn't scum in there I'll shit ten bricks.

IN SUMMARY:

SD will flip town.
Scum are trying to use SD's unflipped status and assumed "scum flip" to push mislynches.
RC is that scumbag, among others.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VP Baltar wrote:no, Fate is town. He had no purpose to call SD town late yesterday. I actually think you're scummy for pushing his lynch Luckay. You are looking for easy blood in the water. VV looks much worse.
Yes he did. He wanted that mislynch on RC, and that REQUIRED spinning the game theory that you aren't supposed to make connections and/or speculate on the alignment of the person on the guillotine.

And let's not forget that Fate campaigned HARD to save SD, who turned out to be - *gasp* - scum, just like we thought.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'll let you draw your own conclusions, but I absolutely positively guarantee you Fate would try and play his meta to his advantage, ESPECIALLY in this game. He knows that multiple people in this game have meta reads on him, and I can picture him gloating in the QT, "Just watch guys, I'm gonna call SD town instead of bussing him and throw everybody off!"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Shadow Dancer
: RedCoyote, LuckayLuck, Jarti, AlmasterGM, Concission, Vigilante Ventrioloquist (Lynch!)
AlmasterGM
:
zoraster
, VP Baltar, crypto,
Shadow Dancer
, Fate (L-1!)
Fate
:
GLadOS

So, who wants to sit here and argue that BOTH scum decided to bus Shadow Dancer instead of lynching me instead and saving the rolecop?

There's NO way. At least one scum can be found between VPB, crypto, and Fate.

----

Fate, I actually really like your argument about the quickhammer. However, if that incriminates anyone, doesn't incriminate VPB? He sat there with his vote on zoraster POST CLAIM. If that isn't the definition of begging for a quickhammer, I don't know what is.

And I can't find a time when VV was stalling zoraster at L-1...can you link to it?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

wrongtown mcdumbbutt ... GTFO. You've already taken the egg on face over SD. Do you really want another one? I'm not claiming to have perfect reads all the time, but you can definitely get the fuck off your high horse.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB was hover-voting zoraster EVEN AFTER THE CLAIM because he wanted SD to come in and quickhammer.

What's your response to that?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Sooo we can lynch VV, VPB, Fate, AND crypto?

Or we can only lynch 3 of the 4?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

unvote

this plan

there's nooooo way.

ITS TOO GOOD.

Might of Mordor good.

AND WE KNOW HOW THAT WENT.

Let me quadrople check.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

PRODDED. It's a weekend. Slack pl0x.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

The #1 candidate for lurker right now is fuckin crypto. He hasn't contributed anything for as long as I can conceivably remember.

. L-1.

The only reason I would consider a note-Fate lynch was if there was some gamebreaking plan that actually worked, but the thing Fate proposed wasn't even close.

I think that Equinox is definitely on track here with the whole bussing concept. Scum don't want to bus in this game because it takes too long for them to get town cred. Since they don't get that benefit, they might as well NOT bus and work together, which makes it really hard for town to win. And what was Fate's interaction with SD?
He tried to save him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

VV's avatar is too stupidly annoying for me to take his posts seriously.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH NO YOU FUCKING DONT ASSHOLE.

PIKACHU IS MINE.

MINE.

GTFO.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

No, there can only be one. Ash isn't followed around by two fucking pikachus and a riachu and a whateverthefuck. he has one pikachu.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

anyway lets lynch Fate.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

RedCoyote 4 President.

Lynch Fate 4 Justice.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:42 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

prod dodge

actual post tomorrow

not that i have that much actual stuff to say.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, I've breezed through the crucial parts of this game again and I still cannot get over a Fate lynch. There's also really no point arguing over it, since everybody has their own reads and already thinks Fate is scum/not scum.

Lynch Fate today, we can talk about the other clowns tomorrow.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

guys

he's asking so nicely

we cannot possibly deny him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Who are we lynching then, Equinox?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

somebody just shoot me.

i dont want to do this anymore.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Pika?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

POST #2000 BITCHES.

WHAT ARE MY WAGON OPTIONS
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate: Vigilante Ventriloquist, RedCoyote, AlmasterGM (L-2)
LuckayLuck: VP Baltar, Equinox, chesskid3, Fate (L-2)
VP Baltar: GreyICE, Fate

OH HO HO HOOOO.

Is this for real?

IT'S ALL MY FAVORITE LYNCH CANDIDATES.

I can have ANYBODY I CHOOSE!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote, Vote: LuckayLuck[/b
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote, Vote: LuckayLuck
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

um because I don't suck at movesets and know Hidden Power - Water.

DERP

BRING IT ON.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Equinox wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:IT'S ALL MY FAVORITE LYNCH CANDIDATES.
{Fate, LuckayLuck, VP Baltar}
AlmasterGM wrote:Sooo we can lynch VV, VPB, Fate, AND crypto?

Or we can only lynch 3 of the 4?
Before you inserted yourself into the barrel of the Fate Cannon.

TELL ME WHY.
i dont understand the question
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I

CANT

FUCKIN

TAKE

IT

UNVOTE, VOTE FATE

IM SHEEPING REDCOYOTE FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. BECAUSE HES THE ONLY ONE I CAN TRUST TO BE EVEN REMOTELY SANE
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

IF I HAD A ONE SHOT VIG RIGHT NOW I WOULD USE IT ON MYSELF
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Typo, that is NOT the proper way to spell "VP Baltar."
SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Your mom says "stay."
my mom died 2 years ago, fucktwat.

but i guess you like that sort of thing?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

omg stop prodding me on weekends

Mod: I should be voting Fate, not LuckayLuck.

But apparently we're lynching VPB now? I don't even know.

I have an exam tomorrow, so maybe I'll think about this later tonight.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

oh look VPB agrees

oh how the mighty duo have fallen
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I couldn't resist skimming a bit now.

Yeah, Fate lynch is still a go.

RedCoyote says it all.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

INB4 LOL AGM IS DUMB

No.

This lynch has been a long time coming. The evidence has kept adding up.

It is time.

Get the pitchforks of JUSTICE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SD is a noob

and his play can be analyzed as such
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:ESPECIALLY SINCE, BY RCS OWN LOGIC, I WOULD BE CLEARED FROM HOW I HARD DEFENDED SDANCER
no because you would be trying to
Fate wrote:MINDFUCK TOWN
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

lmao is this for real?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:However did you get a wagon on you? Your posts are so very useful and obvtown.
it's not a wagon. it's just you.

and as far as being useful, i 100% agree - I checked the fuck out of this game over 10 pages ago. This is an 80 page game. I'm voting for Fate based on past evidence. That ain't gonna change because of some WOOO LOOO back and forth.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

i actually am

and very paranoid

digital circuits are much more fun this way

heheheheeeeee
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

now now grey

don't be hatin

i can pull it together in lylo

JUST KIDDING IM LIKE ZERO FOR THREE IN LYLO
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:14 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Re: Setup - I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it, but I personally just wasn't a huge fan. I prefer getting my flips when the person dies.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

also 95 page 12 player open. Is that a record or something?

Return to “Completed Open Games”