Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #287 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DemonHybrid wrote:Claiming before I go: Vanilla Townie. Socio is my obvious top lynch. Think what you want.
:(
Fate wrote:
SPYREX! SPYREX! SPYREX!

Nacho is V/LA

I demand that SpyreX replace into a Town Slot that won't be killed anytime soon.

SPYREX!

SPYREX!
SPYREX!
SPYREX!
SPYREX!
SPYREX!
SPYREX!
:'(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #288 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

chkflip wrote:Minus the three that haven't posted as well as myself from the player list:

1. Punkin - has skimmed the surface and given opinions. Null.
2. Cyberbob - concise and helpful; though nice, it doesn't lean here nor there. Null.
4. DemonHybrid - I don't understand his "trap," and his responses from the current wagon are almost stone cold. Scum lean.
6. Papa Zito - opinionated and intelligent, was the first to drop a serious vote. Though I have seen scum do this, I think he's town.
7. SocioPath - just started posting. Null.
8. Sudo_Nym - has hardly posted, little of which has been game related. Null.
9. Zorblag - I don't particularly enjoy his claiming town right off the bat. Scum lean.
11. Plum - Bomb sonnet, but no super interesting content. Null.
12. Fate - SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. Town lean.
14. Cogito Ergo Sum - See, now he's done the same thing as Sudo by planting a big word with no rame content. Null.
15. Llamafluff - generating discussion, but I'm confused by your confusion ever still. Null.
16. Nikanor - glad he figured it out. Null.
17. Crazy - though he has generated discussion, he's being very quick to the draw (as I previously noted). Scum lean.
18. Nobody Special - he posted? Null.
chkflip wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Wait, what?

Talk about hypocricy.
VOTE: DemonHybrid

I know I said I was going to build a case, and by all means I still will if you'd like me to, but I think this post pretty much sums up DH's scummy attitude/behavior all into one. Not only is Socio's post not hypocritical in any sense, but it's painstakingly obvious that you're stretching your hands as far as you can to try to deflect this wagon off of you.

Side Note: I love how you whine at Fate for quadruple posting and then you up the ante. THAT'S hypocricy.

Back to why Socio's post is not hypocritical. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I come off scummy right off the bat in every single game I play. Something about my playstyle or the things I don't see that I somehow should... or something. It's gotten to the point that I'll go out of my way to reaction fish just so people have something to work from after they've mis-lynched me. A perfect example is the last game I played with Fate, PYP 4, where I was a Super Savior Townie. Why'd I pick that? Because people like to lynch me and I figured, what the hell, might as well play to that and get an opportunity to take out a scum hammer. Didn't think I'd be NK-bait. -_-

---

I believe it was Fate that said something about the scummy nature of my first post. Well, I got a friendly PM from the mod pre-game that began with 'People are complaining about you' (not a direct quote) to which that response comes in.
chkflip wrote:
THANK YOU.

I knew he wouldn't see it if I tried explaining it to him.
chkflip wrote:
CHK's case on DemonHybrid

Let's overlook the "obv trap" for a second and look into the rest of Hybrid's anti-town play. His explanation (103) is slanted at best. He calls Zito scum for being the first to notice him when it's clearly obvious that Fate was actually the first one to express his opinion on the matter. BUT "Zito quoted, so he's the first!" Incorrect. He even notes here (58) that Fate might be scum for the mention... what's the difference? Zito quoted you, bringing more attention to the matter than Fate did (I'd gamble that Fate would've said something about it first if he were asked), so Papa Z's the scum? I don't understand how that logic is a) pro-town, or b) sensical.

At first, I thought you were making a joke (122), but it's obvious that you're actually taking a stance in thinking that Fate's "CAPSLOCK = LYNCH" was his viable opinion post-RVS. Deflecting there as well as two posts after (124) where you call Cogito out for not being as forthcoming as you'd like. Deflecting =/= Scumhunting. You're not scumhunting because you're scum.

The DH/Fate debate continues and you further explain your opportunism (129) with some pretty flawed logic. By this, you're saying that Zito and everyone who voted you for the same reason is scum? No, you're not saying that at all, because if you were then you wouldn't be calling the other people bandwagoners. So, Zito being first to openly say something means he's scum? I have more faith in Zito than that and I've never even played with the guy. You further try to justify your opening post as a "good play" when it's quite obvious that you're the only person who thinks such. Sure, Nik joked, but I bet he didn't think it was a "good play." Your kicker-joke at the end just screams fluff to me, also.

I've already covered the "hypocracy," so I'll simply point you to my vote (163) and move on.

Your retort isn't anything but further fluffed flailing (152) and in no way supports your fifth point in the post, which is that the town will gain anything from this other than your inability to perform as town. I also love that you're on-and-off with whether or not you think Fate bandwagonned like the rest of them or whether his original mention of you is his subtle way of noticing. Please pick one. Also, you might be less inclined to make mistakes if you weren't so brash and jumpy about this whole thing.

Your Socio vote (158) reads OMGUS to me, but I already said that as well.

Nothing you've said after that has appeared pro-town or even scumhunt worthy; I rest my case.
Vote: Chkflip
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #368 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Nacho
VOTE: Nobody Special

How is it possible that you've posted less content than Cogito? :o
Any reason why you decided not to comment on my vote for you? Did you not care, or...?
Fate wrote:Don't sadface me.

You're probably scum anyway because of Gambler's Fallacy >.>b

Chkflip is a bad vote.
Gambler's Fallacy doesn't exist, for there is no probability.
There is only Fate.
Punkin wrote:ebworp:
HI Nacho, Welcome, glad to see you.
So, you posted a bunch of Quotes from Chk, and they all seem to be on the topic of his attacks on DH, other then OMGUS, what (if anything) makes these particular posts stand out to you? What do you think of the Sudo wagon?
opps sorry
All the posts I quoted are lots of words without a lot of solid reasoning. That big list in the beginning in particular could've been summed up by "I don't have any reads yet", but it seemed like he posted the long version just to make it appear like he was doing something.
Oman wrote:Crazy's unvote of DH is super interesting. It makes me think of Crazyscum DH-town (jumping off a wagon like that is an easy way to build major towncred)
I'm assuming you smelled no fear, then. Because if there was fear, it could've been scum-scum.
chkflip wrote:I find it hilarious that even Oman has now posted more content than Nobody Special. I suppose that's true about more than one person, though.

Fate, since when did I become a bad vote? You were so sure before.

Thor, was my addition to the DH case the "more of a read" you were looking for there?

IGMEOY
Cogito.

Not that I don't think Sudo is scum, I just think a buddy is bussing.
You respond to the guy who responded to the guy who voted you but not the guy who voted you?
You suspect bussing, so you attack the busser while he's hammering his scumbuddy into the ground?

What kind of backwards world do you live in?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #369 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thor wrote:This is all good posting here.
I'll agree I can see a lack of desire to comment on stuff as not a solid scum tell (though I do think it's better than what else we've seen thus far). I will add that the lack of any active attempts to generate discussion reads that she finds worthwhile is more worrisome. Sometimes I am not enthused by the current conversation - the only times I've lurked through them though instead of starting up something new was predominantly when I was scum.
Back when Sudo had that avatar with the big head, I think he analyzed things more.
Crazy wrote:What should I have done if I was town and didn't believe in the DH wagon?
Oh snap. I like you.
Punkin wrote:Top three scum, in order are: Nacho, Sudo, and NS. Three players are tied for fourth: Zorb, Plum, and Chk.
Punkin wrote:UNVOTE: Chk
VOTE: Crazy
"Here are my first 6 choices for scum! Vote: Random Guy"
What were you thinking?
AGar wrote:Was DH's trap going to fully and 100% propel a mislynch? Probably not. But by design, it was more likely to catch a town player poking and prodding than an opportunistic scum player, especially among this crowd of players. The fact that he "believed" otherwise, to me, doesn't translate a town mindset.
You thought scumDH would actually try to push a mislynch with that trap?
What?
chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Nobody Special
VOTE: Crazy

You're scum.
But... aren't you the guy making those big walls for town cred?
And saying that NS hasn't done anything but promise content?
So you unvote him for promising content?
What?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #370 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sudo wrote:Nachomamma's been alright so far, though, so I reserve the right to change my mind on the basis of goodposting from Nacho.
I'm flattered, but. All I did was post a bunch of quotes, a couple of emotes, and a vote. Yeah, it's more than you've done, but it's still not impressive.
SocioPath wrote:Everyone is talking about me, but no one is voting for me.
How is THAT for wagon analysis.

Its like the 3 stooges here all trying to go thru the same doorway.
All it takes is one at a time, people.
I think Socio is scum.
Nobody Special wrote:Nacho is lurking harder than me. I don't like that.
Why not? Are we supposed to be vying for the "King of the Lurkers" championship?
Nobody Special wrote:Both Crazy and chkflp are stalking; aside from the fact that it personally annoys me, it's irritating and against the spirit of the game.
Against the spirit of the game, what?
Nobody Special wrote:I am happier with the chkflp wagon than the Sudo wagon.
Why?
Nobody Special wrote:If I missed any questions, I apologize; feel free to pester me.
I never pegged you for the overapologetic type.
Nobody Special wrote:(The Careful Reader will note that I asked for clarification rather than taking the easy way out and quoting chkflp's posts.)
The mafiate cries out for attention, "Look at me, town! I'm not being lazy!"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #373 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thor wrote:His catch on Punkin is gold.
It wasn't a catch. This was more of a "ask an old question and hope the next answer you get makes sense" scenario.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #419 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AGar wrote:You don't read, do you? Like the first two lines, specifically. The trap in itself wouldn't be the sole force behind a mislynch, I'm well aware of that. But the "trap" was, as I said, more likely to catch a town player by design. From there it's all in erosion. Anything that comes up from there on out that is even the slightest bit imperfect is going to be persecuted with the fullest intent to lynch, using the "trap" as a cornerstone. A half-intelligent player should be able to look at this and see the obvious flaw from the get-go.
I'm still not seeing any of your reasoning. Shitty traps =/= scummy, just like shitty cases =/= scummy. DH didn't pursue PZ with the fullest intent to lynch. And if the flaw of his trap was so obvious, then why would he still set it? So he could catch a townie and have a place to put his random vote...?
chkflip wrote:Nacho, why did you end this post with the same thing you started this one with?

You are so dumb.
You are really dumb.
For real.
I'm just going to leave this here in its quoted glory for a little while before explaining why that was a stupid question.
chkflip wrote:Honestly though, why do you care so much? I notice Punkin voted me in the same time frame aswell but didn't get anal retentive when I didn't comment on it. Besides, wtf am I supposed to say to your vote? "Oh, so you think those posts are scummy. Neat."
Why do I care? Because I'm not going to be able to read you if you ignore me.
Punkin and I aren't the same player, so I'm missing your point.
As for how you should've responded, "Why?" is a damn good start. Town should wonder why people are finding them scummy, but scum don't worry about extracting reasons in fear of digging their own graves.
singersinger wrote:This is the last time I will post a votecount because Punkin says "pretty please." I have consistently given you a votecount once every 24 hours. Should I ever go beyond 48 hours without a votecount, feel free to ask then.
The rest of us have been good boys and girls, so remove all doubt.
Mod <3s you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #421 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's not bad, I was just shoving all of the blame specifically on you so I didn't get my votecount-requesting privilege revoked because of you :)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #434 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

chkflip wrote:honestly, I'm more concerned if I don't have a couple votes on me.
Please explain.
Nikanor wrote:Flakanor is being flaky again. Please make him stop. :(
Unvote, Vote: Nikanor

?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #483 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hmm... I'll get a post in here tomorrow.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #500 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ranmaru wrote:Nachomamma:
288: Explain the vote on Chkflip. I do know he wagoned, and is targeting inactives, but I’d like to hear you explain it.
370: Then why did you do that if it’s not Impressive?
419: … Agar please respond. I have something to say about this.
The reads post he gave was essentially useless; all he gave us from that was a bunch of null reads and a couple of weak reads. If town, there was absolutely no reason for him to make that post except to show that really didn't have a grasp on the game as a whole to that point. As scum, it helped him look like he was actually doing something, but he really didn't have to take any firm stances that he would have to explain.

Second quote has chkflip heavily defending Socio by calling himself a naturally scummy player, which just seems like a weak attempt to discredit DH's suspicions. I can't see a townie defending a player they have a null read on by calling themselves scummy.

Third quote is scummy because chkflip already tried to explain DH's hypocrisy, and it wasn't even close to Socio's explanation. Like, not even a little.

The final quote is scummy because it is reaching to the point where I almost want to dig up a gif to demonstrate it, but I'm way too lazy for that. Instead, I'll just quote my favorite chunk from the chk-case:
chkflip wrote: Deflecting there as well as two posts after (124) where you call Cogito out for not being as forthcoming as you'd like. Deflecting =/= Scumhunting.
You're not scumhunting because you're scum.
In other words, anytime this slot is appearing to be scumhunting, it's really deflection and not scumhunting at all!

Return to “Completed Open Games”