Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by Reab »

/Confirmed the replacement :)

Hey guys! I'm replacing someone whos name i forgot right there. I will post it in a 2nd post after this. Nice to see y'all, giving me 12 sites to read now lol.

This is my first game of Mafia ever. I have been introduced to the game by friends from an other game, where they play their own little games i never made to signup so far :/ I wish everyone good luck!

For now, i have to read the whole text you guys left me, to build myself an opinion about what's going on. I will respond to you guys within the next hours.

Best regards!
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Reab »

"You will be replacing MediocreJPop."

So this is who i am replacing.

Unvote
for the case he voted.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Reab »

I still need to make myself a picture about the most things going on. But this is what i've figured out so far.

warriormode wrote:ROFL @verydark's post.

And i like gbevilchao's case on Personal Idiot so far.
Still trying to catch up on the thread(s)

And as soon as ToonFighter got the most votes, you unvote, and vote VeryDark, to make it equal again? This is very strange. I smell something, and its not candy that i smell.

This was your one and only input so far. You're back since some days now, i would love to see some input of yours. I hated lurkers already when i saw them in games i watched, i'd so call you out for that if you don't change your gamestyle. You have had 3 posts in a plenty of days, 1 was a vote, 1 was a unvote/vote, and the third was the one i listed above. Totally disliking this. You literally did nothing to show us a statement from your side BESIDES your very very suspicious Unvote / vote on VD which seemed to be a statement to guard ToonFighter off getting lynched. No input, no trust, no nothing.. sorry dude.

PersonalIdiot04 wrote:OK, I am simply a bad player. I look like I'm scum when I'm really not. That applies to this game and the other two that I have played in.

This is like the worst excuse ever. He extra was referring to the games he had as a last resort, to try to avoid being lynched, no matter the cost. I'm not sure of what to think about PI and the strategy he was going with. No Townie would think of saying "I'm always that bad", it makes you so suspicious. And the "Need a replacement, got better things to do" sounds for me like he know he's totally crapped it up
The player that replaces him needs to step up, for me, you are suspicious due to PI :/. That would be Cavjj then.

For me, PI (aka Cavjj) looks like scum, and warriormode is lurking hard AND with strange attempts (Doesn't mean that hes straight scum, but why /in a game if you are not participating? Maybe a tactic so noone suspects you? Why did you change your vote to VD? ).

I can not tell that anyone is straight Scum so far. I will have to wait for further input to figure out my own beliefs. For right now, i will go for the guy that is lurking the most and on very strange aspects, even though hes back since a long time. And i will repeat myself:

Vote: warriormode

No input, no trust, no nothing... :?
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Reab »

I have to admit. The more topic i read on Page 11, the more suspicios is Warriormode's unvote/vote from page 12. Maybe its just me, being mad all over that lurker. But, what do you other guys think about it?
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Reab »

Cirno wrote:
On a more serious note, I continue to dislike Empking's posts. The warriormode votes make sense. Many people seem to take issue with PI's "I'm always scummy" line, but I have no problem with it. I disagree with just about everything else Reab had to say about PI as well. No, this is not a coherent paragraph. Yes, I only made this post to avoid a prod.

Everyone has the right to have his own thoughts, it's hard to really get to any kind of result on day 1. As I've been saying, i could be totally wrong with my suspecting, therefore i wait for further input and a possible reactions from warriormode and cavjj to turn the tables around.

My thoughts on my Warriormode Vote:

1) 3 Post with a total of about 20 words input.

2) Inactive Lurker that changed his vote as Toon Fighter's situation to be lynched got tight.

2) If warriormode turns out to be scum, Toon Fighter will probably be aswell (If warriormode steps up and explains his votechange, this point can be clarified)

3) i would rather go for warriormode than Toon Fighter, just because of the simple fact that Toon Fighter is actively bringing in ideas and thoughts to the game, and warrior, well, read above.

This is no attempt to start a bandwagon, it's just the thoughts i made while reading everything.
Sorry for grammar mistakes, I'm austrian xD
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Reab »

I dont want to start a bandwagon on him because Inactivity doesnt automatically mean he is scum. it's just my thoughts i had about his almost not existing actions he did so far, and i have been asking for your guys input about him (which you btw didnt manage to give me, klazam. you just shot out a random vote.) to see if you guys are thinking the same. Furhtermore i am still waiting for a response of him, thats why i didn't call a bandwagon so far. His statement will bring in some results.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Reab »

Klazam wrote:
Reab wrote:I dont want to start a bandwagon on him because
Inactivity doesnt automatically mean he is scum.
it's just my thoughts i had about his almost not existing actions he did so far, and i have been asking for your guys input about him (
which you btw didnt manage to give me, klazam. you just shot out a random vote.
) to see if you guys are thinking the same. Furhtermore i am still waiting for a response of him, thats why i didn't call a bandwagon so far. His statement will bring in some results.

Bolded: If you dont think hes scum why vote for him?

Underlined: please elaborate.

Bolded Answer: I've been saying it often enough. I'm suspecting him to be scum, but the major reason for why im voting him is his inactivity.

Underlined Answer: I've asked for input, to see what other players think about him. The only thing you did was changing your vote to me. Yet you didn't give any informative answers or at least your thoughts about warriormode. The opinions of every single player are essentially in this stage of a game. This should elaborate it.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Reab »

Welcome to the game, DX
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Reab »

Nothing at all. People are mad inactive.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Reab »

This is extremely boring. Can we get some activity into the game?.. This is not what i expected to be my first mafia game lol >.<

Do we even have 12 active players? I see Myself, Cirno, Empking, Klazam. Welcome back Toon Fighter.

Neither warriormode nor Cavjj responded as i asked them for their opinion. Furthermore noone else besides the people mentioned above gave constructive input the past days. Some sad days for this game i guess...
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Reab »

warriormode wrote:Hey guys i'm sorry for being an inactive bitch.
Unvote

@mod: request replacement

I know this sucks but im just not ready to handle multiple games.

shouldnt be that hard to post in a game once a day... Guess you were just inactive.

Unvote
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Reab »

verydark wrote:I'm inclined to believe that VE's playstyle is just over-the-top and emotional. Don't believe me? Check out his play style in game #320

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=18294

He flipped town, but acted much the same way he is here.

Anywhoozle, I really don't know what to make of this game...we still haven't really heard anything from a few players ::cough:: malpasc ::cough:: and a few people are VLA. We have a hydra...or two...

I've never been more confused in a mafia game, ever.

That's the main reason for why i don't vote VE. Guy just seems to be emotional as soon as someone votes for him. Doesn't really help out very much in scumhunting, but.. I would rather go for someone who in fact is acting scummy. Will post a new vote soon.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Reab »

Krazy wrote:
Reab wrote:
That's the main reason for why i don't vote VE. Guy just seems to be emotional as soon as someone votes for him. Doesn't really help out very much in scumhunting, but.. I would rather go for someone who in fact is acting scummy. Will post a new vote soon.

Reacting emotionally to people voting for him is scummy; that he has flipped town in the past while also acting emotionally does not make him town this game, and does not make it a non-scummy behavior this game. A huge number of his posts this game have been him not only being unhelpful, but actively sabotaging scumhunting efforts by unnecessarily goading people to vote for him. This game does not have a vigilante, the mafia he does not belong to will never kill him with the way he's acted so far, and he will remain an extremely unreliable unclear for the remainder of the game. Nothing that he has said so far will go away, and as soon as the pressure was off him, he more or less became an active lurker. His suspicions when he was trying to deflect attention off his own wagon are precisely that: deflections. His votes have been for people doing things that just aren't that scummy, and not nearly as scummy as what he has been doing this game.

He's scum, he should be lynched. If you want to waste time lynching someone significantly less suspicious than him or a lurker you're welcome to try, but he is without a doubt the best lynch today. My vote on him is not for his emotional reactions, it is for the scumminess those emotional reactions conceal and the lack of any sign he is town

Hell yea, finally someone to talk to!
I know. I never said that his emotions make him automatically-town. I'm just sure it doesnt affect us very much if we wait for another day to lynch him, since i am suspecting someone else right now. I think VE just played emotional and dumb. I've seen plenty of guys turning out to be Town that tried to defend with shit like that. If he keeps up with that bs, i'm gonna wagon him tomorrow.

For right now i'm more worrying about Toon Fighter. He hasn't brought any real input so far, jumps on wagons as 4th or 5th person, no matter which person is getting waggoned. He seems to not care who is getting voted on, and therefore i call him out being scum.
He didn't put in any reliable scumhunt or helpful asnwers so far. The only thing he did was repeating other's opinions, while not forming his own thoughts.

Vote: Toon Fighter

Suspecting Scum in: VisceraEyes, warriormode.

Gbevilchaos left much drama aswell. Krazy, you are the one replacing him. Anything you have to say about the player that had your role before you?
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Reab »

Toon Fighter wrote:My answers:

I bandwagonned because:

a) From the little
I'd skimmed
(and I don't think that is scummy in itself, any player should read the thread well) from the thread, VE seemed to me to be one of the players most deserving of a vote
b) He already had
some support behind him, so,
(My note:Only because Empking says he doesnt think VE is scum?)
voting him would be better than voting a random player with no votes on him
c) I prefer to have my vote in a big wagon rather than isolated somewhere or not being used

Because i read everything that has happened on the past pages again, to build up a new opinion for myself since warriormode actually really only was inactive. Therefore i have figured out that i misinterpreted Toon Fighter on my first try. For me it looked like he was bringing in ideas, but reading a bit more carefully showed me that all of it was brabbling. Yes, he skimmed. VE's only fault was to be overemotional with his AtEs. Empking is probably just defending VE because VE is acting like a new player and has had the same types of reactions in past games.

That TF prefers to rather have his vote on a big wagon than being on a guy he REALLY suspects being scum is worrying me most.

I am sorry if you misjudge my hunting. In the couple of games i was watching on the other forum i am actively on, there were always 2-3 lurkers, and most of the time they all turned out to be scum. It is way easier to NOT get suspected if you are silent.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Reab »

Klazam wrote:Due to the insanely slow pace of this game, I'd like to propose something.

Why not we post a list of people we are willing to see lynched then figure out who has the most people wanting to lynch that person, then lynch based on that?

I'm willing to see these three people lynched-

Reab, because he is scummy, as i pointed out in previous posts.
VeryDark, gut scumread
Cavjj, because i did not like PI's posts.

What do you think, everyone?

Yea this game is definately going very slow. We need to get the inactives replaced soon, and catch up a nice and active game.
But i will put in my scumlist aswell:

ToonFighter because of his confirmation that he jumped the wagon on VE and rather likes to have his vote there, which is a 100% scummy.
Cavjj (aka PersonalIdiot), because of PI's posts.
warriormode (whoever his replacement will be) for the unvote/vote on verydark.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Reab »

We won't get far with only 4-6 people posting their scumlist though. In addition to that, i will be v/la from tomorrow until sunday next week, being the 21st of August, going on a vacation with my girlfriend, to a place where i have no internet.

I'm going to check this thread tomorrow again, throwing in more constructive input for the case anyone has posted in between, and then make my official v/la post.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Reab »

Toon Fighter wrote:I claim VT

Didn't the host say 1 doc, 4 mafia, and rest gets normal townie pm (Page 1, Post 3 or 4, the Role descriptions) ??

How would you know that you are VT ? This doesn't make sense.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Reab »

Haha sorry guys. I misinterpreted VT as being Vengeful Townie or Voteless townie. I always look at this site to figure out which roles a shortcut could be: http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf since this is getting used by my friends to play the game.

I didn't even think of that it means VANILLA townie just until all you guys went crazy about it. In the games i've been watching (on the forum that seems to be not as professional as this ^^), the Vanilla Townie always was only called "Townie" (Proof: http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthread ... -with-Guns and http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthread ... t-The-Game ). Stood up with the wrong foot today haha. My bad for this fail, from now i realize VT as being Vanilla Townie.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Reab »

You guys don't wanna know how long it took me to figure out what a v/la or "prod" is xD
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Reab »

Cirno wrote:You know that by revealing that you do not know what a vanilla townie is you've also revealed that you did not receive a VT role pm, right?

I didn't look at my role pm since the day i received it, neither i really did read it or looked at page 1 before writing my post. I opened my pm, and for gods sake, i bet i realized it being VANILLA townie, but me being simple minded from the forum i'm actively on, changed it to "townie" in my mind. There is no more information inside the rolepm than my role, so why would i have bothered opening it again.

I personally never called the townie "vannila townie" just until like some seconds ago. By saying this, it should be very understandable for me doubting what the heck a VT is :/ . Reading the links i posted above should proove that i am just a noob that doesn't know the name of the roles that are spreaded lol.

People will probably now come up with the theory that if you click "townie" on the site it says "Vanilla Townie". As you may figure out, it was way more interesting for me to actually check the 2 roles with a VT shortcut of their name at the very first page. (being the Voteless and the Vengeful)

What i did was:
1) Read what Toon Fighter said, claiming VT

2) go to http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf and researched names with VT as shortcut

3) found Vengeful and Voteless Townie and read description.

4) Remembered there were 3 roles, 2 mafia roles and the rest is "Townie" ( not vanilla townie, i didnt have that in my mind)

5) Posted the post you guys suspect me for.

Apologies i guess :/
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Reab »

Klazam wrote:...

I have no idea whether to believe this or disbelieve this.

So how do you know about vengeful townies? It isnt in MBF's flash.

Vanilla Townie IS in the flash, too.

Even the VT PM has "Vanilla Townie".

I have no idea how you'd miss that.

It is under "Killing" category
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Reab »

I hope this explains it. Well the mom of my gf is infront of the door now. She's picking me up, we drive tomorrow morning for a 1 week vacation.

So i really had to put all of this text out under much time-pressure haha.

I think this is the worst point of the game for me going v/la, but i claimed to have to before this fail happened. I hope you guys accept my newbness, next time i will just ask what a shortcut is (but i guess that would've led to the same result)

UNVOTE

v/la until Suday 21st August Afternoon (American Time).

No, said "VT" because i didnt want to ask what a VT is, because you would have misinterpreted it :/ NEED TO GO!
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Reab »

@All: Back and reading everything

@Mod: Why was i prodded :O said i have to v/la ^^.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Reab »

Klazam wrote:

My issue with what you said is that if you looked and saw two possible roles, why didnt you ask which one toon was? You instead say "VT" like you knew what it was.

You said you weren't satisfied with my last answer. As i've been stating, i was typing under much pressure, so apologies if my sentences or anything werent gramatically correct. What i was trying to tell you is the following:

I said "VT" on purpose in a "way like i knew what it is", because if i asked "What is a VT?" everyone would've reacted the same way with "scumslip, how can't you know, VOTE Reab etc.". I expected this to happen if i ask directly, i didn't think that the way i chose would've brought me into the same situation. It seems i was wrong.

smargaret wrote:
3. Reab is almost certainly scum. The timing of having to go away for a week is just too convenient, and how you can find vengeful and voteless townies and NOT vanilla just doesn't make sense.

I admitted my upcoming v/la even before my misunderstanding in what a "vt" is happened.

smargaret wrote:Also, if you select "townie" on MBF's overview, you get something that starts "A "vanilla" townie ..."

I have stated this earlier. Why would i check the description of "Townie" if there are 2 roles with "VT" shortcut, being the Voteless and the Vengeful townie.. Check my links i gave you earlier, and read my posts i wrote before going on vacation. All assumptions you direct to me have already been answered.

Whiskers wrote:Ah, sorry. it was warriormode I wanted to lycnh while I was reading through.
Anyway, Reab replaced MediocreJPop, who I liked as town, mainly because she hunted.

Looks like Reab is getting (nearly) lynched for mistaking VT for something else.

Is that accurate?
_

MJP was amazing, in my opinion. reab has not done poorly, just a slip on mistaking VT.

I'm cool with forcing a claim from him, but I am opposed to his lynch.

I thought the same about warriormode. But in my eyes he just turned out to be inactive. Maybe he "needed a replacement" exactly the moment when i rumbled his game, i can't say for sure that he is scum anymore, that's why i unvoted from him earlier.

Seeing it as it is, i may in fact have done poorly, i hope the others can forgive me my disgusting mistake as much as you do :/.

I've read every post until this. I didn't even know that people on L-1 do normally roleclaim haha.

Anyways. I have made up my thoughts that i will list down now:

Thought #1: I think town are: Krazy, Klazam, even though they were the first to jump on me for my newbieness. Well, i would've done the same. If you reread my posts, i tried to pull ToonFighter into the exact same situation i was falling into for my not remembering of the VT being "vanilla townie". I still simply call them "townie" for my own, i guess i need to get rid of that >.<. Back to topic: Krazy and klazam are scumhunting in a very active way, and therefor i call them town.

Thought #2: Empking in fact seems to be active lurking. Well he told us who he thinks is scum and who is town. He yet is lacking in explanation for most of the calls he made though.

Thought #3: Whiskers: First time i heard about rolefishing right now (well first game, what to expect), but in fact, if you try to get others to shoot out with a roleclaim, then you aswell should be willing to lynch them (even if it's me lol). It seems that you are defending me, what kinda satisfies me, but it doesn't change the fact that you are trying to pull players into "harsh market conditions".

Thought #4 : This game has gone forward slowly, and it's still day 1. Dunno if people normally push to roleclaims on day 1, but so many things happened on Day 1 already, this is way different to the games i've been watching so far.

Sorry for the bigpost. I'm most likely to vote Whiskers. But i still didn't forget you, ToonFighter.

Big decision
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Reab »

@Mod: Haha no problem, i saw CSL backing you up with the info of my v/la some pages earlier after i posted hehe :D
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Reab »

CSL wrote:I'm not for a deadline extension. We got 4 days.

Reab will be back Sunday, and will be able to provide his L-1 claim, then we go from there.

Whiskers wrote:
CSL wrote:To make sure you didn't forget about this game.

We're lynching Whiskers for rolefishing.

You wanted roleclaim.
I said I "was cool" with that.

I'm not rolefishing any more than you??

How was CSL rolefishing? This presumption of Guilt is coming out of nonsense.. CSL only says i come back to provide my L-1 claim. It seems like L-1 Claims normally happen in this game, so why wouldn't he say this. Its nowhere near pushing me into a roleclaim, since i guess it would've happened either way.
Truth is, you tried to push it. It doesn't matter if its me, or anyone else who is sitting on needles. Figuring out the past pages where i was on vacation, your rolefishing was scummy like hell. Yet i don't understand your vote on CSL aswell.. no explanation beside the "trying to get my head out of the rope because someone else did the same thing" which, in my eyes, is incorrect.

Bah, Screw it..

Vote: Whiskers
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Reab »

smargaret wrote:Klazam - explain that please? ice mafia wouldn't think that only fire mafia targeted their kill.

In other news, I agree that hammer was scummy. And Reab was scummy to begin with.

Vote: Reab

Sorry that you joined the game late, but it has been going forever on day 1, i finally wanted to proceed -.-

More important for me is the following:

Directed to me as i came back from V/LA:
CSL wrote:To make sure you didn't forget about this game.

We're lynching Whiskers for rolefishing.

CSL wrote:Reab's most likely to hammer Whiskers. Fun.

CSL wrote:nice hammering without a claim.

CSL wrote:I'd have unvoted if I knew that beforehand.

This all is fishy like hell. First you are
totally for getting him lynched
(He was L-1 already), even
telling the mod he made the mistake
that another player voted for whiskers he forgot to add in the Vote Count. Then you even
state that i may be hammering
and
all of a sudden you say you would've unvoted
? My question is, why didn't you unvote then? You had enough time to do so, and you even were thinking that i'm going to hammer him. You just changed your opinion within 1 hour without any input in between? Saying "I would have unvoted" when the lynch is fixed is scummy like hell, and your changing of opinion regarding the lynch aswell, when you actually were
the first
to come up with lynching him for rolefishing. You were just waiting for someone to hammer him to then complain about it and call him out on the next day to get another save kill on town..

Vote: CSL

TF looks scummy once again. (dont need to say why, just read what Klazam wrote in post #568, and read what he asked the mod. That'll explain it) I could imagine putting him under more pressure if CSL clears up my thoughts.

For Right now i would like to get a response of CSL, though. More to come after it.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Reab »

Cirno wrote:>I was in preview about to ask you guys to give me until tomorrow night before you hammer.

CSL wrote:I'd have unvoted if I knew that beforehand.

aaaah ok i got it. Your last post was an answer to Cirnos post that he would've wanted more time. I misread what you said, apologies.

Yet this whole theory about you being the first and then backing off of it doesn't make sense anymore, what a mistake.

Unvote
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Reab »

I agree, i would like to see what Kj has to say, and yes, it looks like TF just has had a total Fade-Out.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Reab »

Vote: killerjester
because personalidiot was a huge failboat and cavjj wasnt scumhunting, just jumping on assumptions others gave.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Reab »

But welcome to the game :-X
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Reab »

What does WIFOM and ISO mean? (see, i learned out of mistakes, i'll just ask directly now :( )

Yet i want to get a response of Kj.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

Post by Reab »

and omgus :O
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Reab »

Lol thanks for the explanation of the words :D. I'm sorry thought, i yet really see no reason to unvote from you since you haven't given any real information besides "had to check my rolepm again". :(
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Reab »

THOUGH* god damnit im tired i guess.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Reab »

killerjester wrote:VOTE: Krazy

This kid is scum.

Why do you think so? Explain this, please.

Also: I think Klazam is town. He didn't just jump on the whiskers wagon, he explained whats going on and all. I have a protown read on him.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #663 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Reab »

CSL wrote:Let me pull up the VC.

Vc came

CSL wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:
Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 7

CSL - 1 - ViscaraEyes - (L-6)
David Xanthos - 1 - Cirno - (L-6)
Empking
- 1 -
Whiskers
- (L-6)
Reab - 3 - Toon Fighter, David Xanthos, - (L-4)
Whiskers
- 5 - CSL, Klazam, smargaret,
Empking
, cavjj, Krazy, Reab - (L-0)

Players not voting: , Toon Fighter

THATS A LYNCH

Scene incoming

One of {Klazam, cavjj, Krazy}

I also like Toon Fighter for scum.

Vote: TF

Most people are voting on TF in the current Dayphase. You vote on TF too even tho you have 3 others in your scumlist you seem to suspect more. Lets just say you are in the middle of the voting pool with your vote as 4th.

CSL wrote:You just asked a detailed question of "Why me?"

In which I will respond: Why me = Fry me.

------------------

But I'll amuse you.

The middle is a perfect spot for scum to hide in a wagon
Klazam, cavjj, and Krazy jumped on the wagon without saying SHIT

Now you are actually even telling us that being in the middle is a perfect spot to hide as scum, and go for it yourself the post before. And, who would've thought, you voted without, let me Quote you: saying SHIT. You literally just made every mistake you are suspecting the others for.

CSL wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Krazy

And you do it again.

Now after people were asking you about it, you take advantage out of someone suspecting Krazy, and jump on his wagon. It seems like you dont wanna be the first to call someone out, but are pretty much comfortable with jumping on every player.

And I more and more regret that i hammered whiskers because of this:
CSL wrote:

Reab will be back Sunday, and will be able to provide his L-1 claim, then we go from there.

Isoing you, i see that you actually were rolefishing on me. As whiskers said he doesnt want to lynch me cause he has a townread on me, you started calling him out for things you were actually bringing in.

Unvote
Vote: CSL

@Krazy: The people above already said that a response of yours would be very likely to be seen. I can only subscribe this.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Reab »

You never answered ViscaraEyes Accusations against you. the only thing you said were "These be my words".

killerjester wrote:CSL, I had a question for you.

CSL wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:
Official Vote Count

Empking
- 1 -
Whiskers
- (L-6)
Whiskers
Empking

THATS A LYNCH

Scene incoming

killerjester wrote:Do you think there is only one scum on the wagon?

Why are you voting TF over your scum lynchpool on the wagon?

Never saying why you vote TF. Simply ignoring the others.
Toon Fighter wrote:
CSL wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:
Official Vote Count

Empking
- 1 -
Whiskers
- (L-6)
Whiskers
Empking

THATS A LYNCH

Scene incoming

WTF, CSL? A random list and a vote with NO justification? Can you please elaborate on this post and your suspicions?

Again, No answer to the questions.
CSL wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Krazy

Random votechange.

Confirming my vote. You have broken every point you are suspecting others for, what seems to me like a big fail scumslip.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #674 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Reab »

CSL wrote:
Reab wrote:You never answered ViscaraEyes Accusations against you. the only thing you said were "These be my words".

RTFT. I said it in parentheses. Look back at the post. Preferably the (words inside these)

Doesn't change the fact that you indeed broke all rules yourself sets up for scumhunting.
You look for ppl that vote without saying anything and you look for people that are in the middle of the wagon. Well you did it both
and yet you didnt even answer all the accusations i brought up to you.
You even pushed a guy to get lynched for rolefishing,
even though YOU started with rolefishing.

What are your other guys thoughts about CSL's gameplay? For me he is scum.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #678 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Reab »

CSL, TF, kj and DX are on my scumlist CSL being the most scummy and DX the least scummy out of that list.

CSL, well i dont think i need to repeat, just read up a bit. Also: he replaced warriormode, the guy i suspected earlier for his random votechange.
TFs question towards the mod was very strange and his past actions were lurking and wagoning.
Kj has a really bad past because of PI and cavjj.
Isoing DX shows the same as isoing Empking. Not much of input, looking like active lurking. He is the last on my list because Empking turned out to be town and played the same way he does. :(

i have a neutral mind about smargaret, cirno and VE and couldnt make up my mind about them so far. smargaret didnt give me any input to lean towards town or scum, VE's crying at the start of the game seemed to be just dumb. I have nothing to suspect Cirno for, but nothing to see him as a Townie too.

Out of the neutral ones, most leaning townish is VE, who equals his crying with scumhunting.
Isoing smargaret leads me into a black hole of question marks, i have no read on him. Same with Cirno.

Klazam and Krazy are town. They are scumhunting, bringing up ideas, participating actively (more or less) and speak out everything they have on their mind about everyone in here, what i like very much.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #687 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Reab »

Oh sorry i didnt know you are a woman :( Apologies.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Reab »

Same goes for CSL i guess, as everybody besides me is saying "she". -.-
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #694 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Reab »

killerjester wrote:
David Xanatos wrote:
@MOD: Can we have a vote history with the next VC please?

subscribed.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Reab »

Meh why do we have V/LAs again :/
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Reab »

Can somebody clear me up why Krazy is considered being scum by the most of the players? I didn't really see anything that would push me to voting on him.

In fact, i currently see CSL to be the most scummy player, after that TF, and then KJ due to PI and cavjj. KJ turned the bad play of PI and cavjj around good, so i dont see any reason to put a vote on him for right now.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #732 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Reab »

And what do the others think about him? can anyone else give me their opinions about him aswell, please?
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #740 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Reab »

I agree with Krazy. That CSL jumps onto TFs wagon is just a strategy to possibly defend himself getting lynched. I don't think that this is really scummy. The rest of his gameplay appeared to be scum though, therefore my confirmed vote will stay on CSL until the end of the day.

VE i think you are overestimating his last votechange, its a natural process to defend yourself like CSL just did. Yet, CSL has not given any answers to all our assumptions, but has posted like 3-4 times in between. The only thing he permanentally said was "RTFT". Thanks to mafiawiki, i have figured out that this is some sort of OMGUSing infront of VE. His RTFT was actually the only response we got at all. TF at least defends himself and tells us what he thinks.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #753 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Reab »

well my opinion is clear :P of course i want to play this game, theres just nothing i would like to say at the moment because i already confirmed my vote.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #796 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Reab »

I think DX is more likely town with the attempt to lure the nightkills on himself aswell. It can maybe only be a trick to doom us all, but right now i see no reason having him on my scumlist anymore.

I still have Kj and TF on my scumlist.

TF, well we know why.

Kj is replacing PI and cavjj who both were suspicious like crazy until they suddenly needed a replacement. Isoing him shows me that he is trying to get DX to claim docrole (which i think was more a lure that both mafias attack him, what seems to have worked) and i dislike that. Its not enough to vote for him right now, but i will if more comes that makes him suspicious.

For right now, im gonna go with
Vote: Viscera Eyes

well that was unexpected after talking about kj and TF, right?
I think David Xanathos maybe has figured out something he said before the night ended about VE. I am eager to find out what he was talking about and would love to see a reply from him. Viscera's play at the beginning sucked, but it actually got me a newb townread on him. What i disliked was the way he pushed CSLs lynch so hard until the very end to then back off, making DX actually vote for her. Those intentions can just be overeager townplay aswell, yet i didn't like everything about it.

FoS: TF, Kj
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Reab »

In post 799, Cirno wrote:
@Reab

That post makes zero sense and here is why. You gave two reasons for voting VE in that post:

1."I think David Xanathos maybe has figured out something he said before the night ended about VE."
The first, because you
think
David
might
have figured out
something
about VE after VE had spent his last few posts calling him an idiot. Please explain how it makes sense to cast a vote based on David's findings before he even explains them?

2."What i disliked was the way [VE] pushed CSLs lynch so hard until the very end to then back off, making DX actually vote for her."
Please explain how and show where it is exactly that VE backed off of CSL. How exactly is trying to convince David that CSL is not confirmed town 'backing off'?

Basically, the first reason makes makes absolutely no sense and the second reason is blatantly false.

VOTE: Reab

with backing off i meant to say that VE pushed the hammer all the time, and then suddenly stopped pushing it, to lure one of the remaining people that werent voting for CSL into hammering. Iso his posts and you will understand what i mean.

Yes, i am very eager to hear what DX has figured out about VE. This combined with the hammer pushing, aswell as the general emotional gameplay of VE tended my vote to be on him.

Also,
>killerjester hasn't been reading the thread
My disappointment is endless.
Last edited by Kcdaspot on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Reab »

Sorry i crapped that up. Well my part is this:

with backing off i meant to say that VE pushed the hammer all the time, and then suddenly stopped pushing it, to lure one of the remaining people that werent voting for CSL into hammering. Iso his posts and you will understand what i mean.

Yes, i am very eager to hear what DX has figured out about VE. This combined with the hammer pushing, aswell as the general emotional gameplay of VE tended my vote to be on him.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #805 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Reab »

My townlist is Klazam, DX, smarg and cirno.

Having a neutral mind about krazy.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Reab »

kj, what makes u think that cirno is mafia? could you link the posts that are making him suspicious so i can reread it, because isoing him gave me nothing, hence i cant put him on scumlist.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #837 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Reab »

Does anyone have VE or TF on his townlist? Some may have VE, but i'm pretty concern noone actually has TF on his townlist.

And dx, why arent you telling us what the thing was you have figured out about VE? Was your whole "i'm the doctor" theory just crapped up to lead suspicion off you? Or why aren't you telling us what you think about him?
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #844 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Reab »

In post 838, VisceraEyes wrote:Reab, could you maybe, I don't know...explain why you're suspicious of me? I couldn't help but notice you haven't mentioned a single suspicious thing I've done, but I'm like the only thing on your mind right now.

I misread your Iso. Now that i've read it again, it shows me that you were voting for Csl already when Whiskers was lynched Day 1. I didnt see that as i Iso'd you the first time, but kjs Votelist showed it to me, so i was going to look at your past again. I was thinking that youre pushing csl to get lynched so you can have an easy mislynch, leading the town to have as many players as the mafias have. To me, it seemed like your only goal was to get rid of someone fast so that the chanced for you are better to win, no matter if you lynch a townie, or someone of the other Faction. But the fact that you have been voting for her on day 1 already changes my mind, and i apologize for the misread.

Guessing that DX "i know something" was just a way to defend himself. I still dont think that you are town, but, i have no legit reason to vote for you now that i have looked up my bad reading of your iso.

Unvote
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Reab »

chances*
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #847 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Reab »

In post 846, killerjester wrote:VOTE: TF

With me! Reab!

Either TF or you, but now that you said that, i'm more tending to vote you instead of TF. TF has been scummy as hell through all the dayphases so far, and so where your precedessors, while you never really said anything about their actions besides "LOLed as i saw that i'm replacing cavjj".
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #849 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Reab »

In post 848, killerjester wrote:What did you want me to say about their actions?

I can't explain the thought process behind them because it wasn't me playing. And my opinion on them is rather pointless as my role PM clearly states I'm town.

I would've loved to see you at least trying to explain their actions. I understand that you can't really jump into their brains to tell us what they may have thought with their bad gameplay.

For right now, i have made the decision to vote for TF.

Not because of your last post, but there is some other reason. He was never really actively contributing to the game, more lurking, not here, avoiding prods, going v/la or anything. Furthermore he was always 2nd place on my scumlist behind CSL. Everytime he made a scumslip he went inactive again, so someone else maybe slips, and the suspicioun gets drawn off him. Sadly he started almost every dayphase with a fail, and we didnt even lynch him until now because someone else always crapped up. Even now, he does'nt have time to contribute, as he sees that all the votes are going for killerjester. I am not willing to put kj at L-1 just for TF to come back, make a crappy excuse and insult, and hammer him.

Vote: Toon Fighter

Reason: Mad lurking and all the above mentioned things

FoS: Killerjester

Reason: Predecessors, himself trying to win my vote for TF, and the "had to check rolepm" and "LOL im cavjjs replacement"- cases.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #880 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Reab »

you must be kidding me.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #890 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Reab »

What are you trying to tell us? This post is total nonsense and useless lol. Also its a common move from mafia members to vote for themselves in situations like we have right now. Apparently its a sad way to "try" to show that you are town, and after the past days, and your last post proves it, you're humping everyones legs in a crappy way i can't get along with.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Reab »

In post 877, smargaret wrote:*sigh* Can we please lynch kj tomorrow?

Vote: killerjester
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #893 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Reab »

doing what i shouldve done yesterday, and thats voting you.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Reab »

still a nice try to leak the suspicion that has happened in the past away from you. I said im FoS'ing you and your post up there just showed me that you are scum. Since you were the next on my list after TF, it's an easy call to vote you until further input is approaching (even though i dont think my vote will change).
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Reab »

Just said ill wait for further input, read up. I dont care how long the dayphase is taking. I dont even see what advantages i would get out of it if i was a mafia member.

You are indeed an easy target, as it couldnt be any more obvious that you are scum right now. Let's see what the others have to say about that.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by Reab »

Why would one choose to No Kill ?
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #924 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Reab »

My trap worked. :!:
Don't get me wrong, but i wouldn't vote KJ just for the reason that smargaret died at night lol. I was more hoping to find someone who follows me on the vote for no real reason, and it was succesful. It was pretty obvious that you are going to unvote aswell. More info about that below the quote.

In post 908, Krazy wrote:ALthough KJ's interactions with VE are weird, I think it's a one-sided weird, mostly on the side of KJ. VE has explained his reads this game (after the AtE d1), unlike KJ who went full swing on TF pretty much out of nowhere, which was, to use his favorite word, sheer opportunism.
Between the two, VE could just be mistaken, but KJ is certainly scum. The Smarg kill only seals the deal.
I think the self-vote nonsense is really just to distract from the nightkill.

Vote KJ

Please explain why kj is certainly scum. Because of his predecessors? Because of his rolepmcheck-joke? I didn't like what he did last day aswell, but, dude you just voted for kj without even telling us what you're really thinking.

As you can see in my first post on this day, i didnt instantly vote Kj. I was thinking about what he said, and i figured out if would be a good idea to set a vote on him to see if someone follows me fast. Krazy just did that.
Yes, he was voting for kj last day aswell, but right now we aren't really in a good shape compared to the mafia. This means we should overthink every step we make twice or even more often, because a wrong lynch today is bringing a loss really close.

Nevertheless, Krazy sees the opportunity to vote kj to create a fast wagon, with the reason that smargaret died at night.
I mean, which mafia member would be so dumb to kill the guy at night that called him out the dayphase ago. That would be plain stupid and obvious like hell, hence i don't expect it on these forums.

Unvote Killerjester
| Reason: probably ice mafia, but krazy is way scummier. Possible Scummate: Cirno (for opening a counterwagon on me after seeing 1 townie says "reab is scum")

FoS: Krazy | Reason: Fire mafia, trying to pull KJ into the nightkill misery. Possible Scummate: I'm not sure. VE was distancing from him. Klazam could play a mindtrick on us. DX could fake all of the doc story. Since i think DX and Klazam are town, i'd place my bet on VE.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #925 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Reab »

Oh look what just happened up there before i posted.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #927 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Reab »

PS: been writing on this post even before Viscera posted his vote. Took me about an hour to put it up (hopefully) gramatically correct so that everyone understands it. 2.50am, good night -.-
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Reab »

yes, because i said "probably". But i'm "sure" krazy is mafia. Ok my eyes are getting lazy, good night.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #936 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Reab »

I don't care if you're fire or ice mafia aswell, it is my theory just as everyone else has a theory, and i'll stick with it for right now. I didn't vote on krazy right now because i wanted to look for other theories of other people, but since everyone is whining about it, here you go.

Vote: Krazy

If i understood this correctly, i'll be put on L-1 by a townie (probably klazam) and krazy will quickhammer me then. After you lynch me for the next mislynch, you guys can go read through that wagon. It's frustrating how easy you guys get sidetracked from the most suspicious people, especially when Kj was having me on the townlist for his whole game until now when the case around him is getting very tight.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #939 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Reab »

I didnt Unvote him because he probably is ice mafia. I unvoted him to be able to have my vote open again and to see how krazy reacts to my assumptions. Furthermore it was kinda good since VE, Krazy and me really fast put him up to L-1, what probably would have ended in a quicklynch. I already said it wasn't my goal to get someone quicklynched but to determine someone that does in fact follow me to see if a lynch like that was possible. Since the first to vote for the quicklynch always draws the most suspicion, it's easy for scum to follow on it, since the next day, The first guy (being me) would get lynched anyways instead of them.

I hope this is understandable, looks like bad engRish.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Reab »

I don't even want to say it again, but i guess you don't give me another option.

I said he was PROBABLY mafia, this includes a chance that he could flip town. i said Krazy IS mafia, this doesn't include a chance that he could flip town.
I smell candy!
Reab
Reab
Townie
Reab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #945 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Reab »

Win it for me, my friends.
I smell candy!
Reab