glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by glowball »

Not going to lie, I feel a little left out RVS wise... :(

1- what allignment do you prefer playing as, town or scum?
Depends on the game really. Also it depends on my role. Am I simply a townie or a power role? Am I just a goon or mafia roleblocker? I guess on the whole I prefer scum because I have a reason to stay interested in the game. Although any town power role will accomplish the same thing. I like feeling useful.

2- have you played mafia before, or is this your first ever game?
Yes I have. Not my first game, I stopped keeping track. Probably about 15 or so games.

3- what is your timezone and how many times a day can we expect you to be posting?
PST. Although I usually am online throughout the entire day and I have a cell with internet access. The only reason it took so long today was because I've been house hunting and usually Mondays are my errand days so just expect that on Mondays I might not be as present as usual. I'll post probably every time I get on even if it's just to keep activity up.

Terrance and Phillip: Are you going to be this annoying the whole game? It could or could not be indicative of alignment but it's something I would policy lynch on just because it'll make the game harder to read and I see no point in the gimmick if not as a distraction.

raspberrylicious: just a fore warning I do not going for the quote with a vote thing. If you quoted something and placed a vote I want you to explain how that quote affected your vote. Especially so early it seems like the vote had a reason, which means it's not random so I'd love an explanation.

NS and Thomith are already sending me bad vibes from that little exchange. Thomith's follow up questions to NS don't get town anywhere(please correct me if I am wrong) and NS's attitude is somewhat off-putting. I feel like Thomith's pursuit of NS is not at all genuine and NS is explaining every single move he makes even unnecessarily. That combined with the fact that raspberry didn't explain the seemingly serious vote on NS. I'm going with the common denominator here. I will note that right now Thomith and NS are the most suspicious to me.

VOTE: Nobody Special

You know what scratch that!

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Thomith

Sometimes you have to go with your gut and nothing NS has done, although seemingly "scummy" doesn't have any true scum motivation behind it.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 35, TheFool wrote:
In post 19, Thomith wrote:lol.
I don't even remember you.

Aww.

In my experience, RQS is a scum move, but Thomith seems more willing than most to actually follow through with his questions.

In post 42, TheFool wrote:
In post 36, Lastsurvivor wrote:Hmm
@TF: What makes you think that RQS is a scum move?

Because it gives off the impression of gathering information without actually doing so. It gives the scum a chance to look busy while not actually actively scumhunting.

Also admittedly because my first experience with it was with me watching a scumbuddy use it and then try to coast with it.

borkjerfkin, what are your thoughts about RQS?

Okay TheFool even if Thomith is following up on his questions do you believe the questions he's askingare questions that would benefit town? Or fluff? Is he actually gathering information that is helpful is it it useless? Also why do you care what borkjerfkin's thoughts on RQS are? I'm more interested in why you chose him specifically. In what way does that help you find scum?

Ninja'd: I personally find RQS to be scummy when used to bypass RVS. I think RVS is more helpful down the line and straying from that has always been a red flag for me that a person may not want to place a vote for any blacklash or wagon issues. I'm posting from my phone but I will have to check back to see if Thomith did participate in RVS.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by glowball »

Mmkay he did participate in RVS which makes me feel a little better about the RQS. Still the questions apply....
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by glowball »

When you place a vote you are taking a stance which I've known scum to be very hesitant to do because it can come back to bite you in the ass towards the end of a game when people do vote analysis. When scum do place votes I've known them to go over the top to prove it's a joke and a part of RVS just out of fear that they will be held accountable for their actions. Simply: scum tend to be paranoid about every move they make. While we play without much fear to find them they are scared of being found hence lurking and seldom placing votes.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by glowball »

Overreacting would have been running you up to L-1. We all expressed distaste to, from my pov, drive the point home so you'd know how serious we were about it with the hopes you wouldn't continue. Thanks for complying.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 49, TheFool wrote:
In post 45, glowball wrote:Okay TheFool even if Thomith is following up on his questions do you believe the questions he's askingare questions that would benefit town? Or fluff? Is he actually gathering information that is helpful is it it useless?

I'm not sure it was really leading anywhere, but I got the feeling he was at legitimately looking, and intent is more important than result.

I will agree to the extent that intent is more important than the result. I'm not quite sure what led you to believe he was legitimately looking, but I'm satisfied.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by glowball »

So you have a week long v/la at the beginning of the game and you won't be posting often because you have a lot going on? Seriously, why take up a game. I'm not going to lie I want to lynch you based solely on the fact that I don't know if you are abusing the forum aspect of mafia and it'll probably be hard to get a read on this slot. Why not just replace out now?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Tue May 01, 2012 9:23 am

Post by glowball »

WHOA THERE MOD: I AM VOTING THOMITH. SORRY IT WAS PROBABLY CONFUSING NOW THAT I LOOK BACK AT IT BUT I AM NOT VOTING NS.

NS's vote of T & P was scummy, but I see no scum motivation in anything else he's done. He's at L-3 and we're on Page 3 let's be careful people like borkjerfkin pointed out we have several lurkers and it's no where near time to end the day. Take a breath.

Im having one of those days. Fixed. - Elmo
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Tue May 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 69, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 68, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Rasp: Thoughts on the game so far? You haven't done much.

I'm following along, but it's going pretty slowly.

If you are following along why haven't you responded to me?

Here it is for reference:
In post 33, glowball wrote:
raspberrylicious: just a fore warning I do not going for the quote with a vote thing. If you quoted something and placed a vote I want you to explain how that quote affected your vote. Especially so early it seems like the vote had a reason, which means it's not random
so I'd love an explanation

Do you honestly believe it's going slowly? If that in fact is your honest opinion why not add to the discussion to help us move further along? There is a correlation between productivity and activity, you know.

Following a long and not posting is typically considered lurking and there is more than enough information to comment on. Also, with this wagon building on NS and your first vote still parked there are you content with that and can you explain it?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Tue May 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 70, glowball wrote:
In post 69, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 68, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Rasp: Thoughts on the game so far? You haven't done much.

I'm following along, but it's going pretty slowly.

Do you honestly believe it's going slowly? If that in fact is your honest opinion why not add to the discussion to help us move further along?

^ This please raspberry. I mean if you are reading we need you to be active.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 am

Post by glowball »

In post 86, Chrimi wrote:Dude. TheFool, I don't see where you're getting at all.

And lynching the most obv. town person in this game is NOT a good idea.

After all, she's the one getting us somewhere.

VOTE: TheFool

Can you explain how Rach is "getting us somewhere"? I ISO'd her and I find nothing useful just a defense of her boyfriend.

Also, I might be a little less than active on site because I have an upper respiratory infection. The medicine I take makes me all drowsy so I've been sleeping all the time.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by glowball »

Mmkay so Rach and LS are the only people scumhunting in your opinion? Noted.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Wed May 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by glowball »

What exactly was the point of that?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by glowball »

To be fair it's a 13 player game in day 1 on page 5 with less than awesome activity from some of the players. Any town reads would probably be relatively unsupported as would most scum reads. Why exactly does the amount of nulls this early bother you NS?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Fri May 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by glowball »

I haven't read anything since my last post. My left eye is swollen causing double vision but I do get to wear an eyepatch so that's awesome. I will try to catch up I have no idea how long this will last is I can't I will replace out.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #15) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by glowball »

I have an eye appointment monday again don't know how long this will last but I am determined to contribute please forgive an errors in spelling

I have a strong town read on LS although I disagree with his posts on some levels
Scum readson Rach, BK, and Thomith and I'm keeping my vote on Thomith
T&P doesn't seem any scummier to me than rasp or the fool tbh they are all on the same level
I don't know what to think of SK and NS so nulls

Probably going to have to re read because this medication is making me drowsy but the wagon that built on BK definitely has scum on it. It could have been bussing which was my first reaction especially with thomithvs bk ot it could have been scum pushing an easy mislynch I have to examine it closer. I feel like there is a lot of info here I could dig into if my life wasn't so ridiculous. All I ask is no lynches until after monday please.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #16) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by glowball »

Also... Glowball is a she. I have lady parts, thank you :]
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #17) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 am

Post by glowball »

Hey guys sorry I was admitted to the hospital for ideopathic intracranial hypertension and I'm posting from my cell dying battery too. I should be able to resume activity once I get home but from just skimming what I missed...

Thomith is still rubbing me the wrong way but his lynch will do no good today and I'm too drugged up to formulate a case.

I'd prefer a Chrimi or BK lynch, however a Rach lynch will provide me with substantial information for day 2 but I'm not convinced she's scum or town. I know that she doesn't have much experience so it's really hard to tell if she's just being noob but all the comments about her can be very telling

Right now UNVOTE:

I'll be checking in more often now that I'm getting treatment and I'll probably hammer Rach but I want to re read all of this before I place my vote
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #18) » Thu May 10, 2012 11:11 am

Post by glowball »

In post 479, BK201 wrote:I wish I was a vig so I could NK Thomith, he's stubbornness is unbearable.

This is bad.

drmyshotgun, I so want to believe that was a town slip but you are a replacement and a noob one at that. I don't think if you were scum you would have known to pull that strategically so I will say at the very least that was a genuine misunderstanding but was it town genuine or just noob?

Also can we cut the PR talk just a little? It's becoming obvious some of you don't know how to do it right without giving too much information way. It really only helps scum narrow down the field for PRs and I'd like to keep all the advantages we have a town right now.

That being said.... I want to string Chrimi up so bad. I see so much backpedaling it's driving me insane and that early mess with "reaction testing" just made my scumdar go off. Obviously no T&P lynch regardless of whether or not you believe them Rach. Even if T & P is scum and is fake claiming he will no doubt meet his maker soon enough that's the thing with fake claims the risk is just too much.

VOTE: BK201
I'd rather see BK lynched today over Rach especially since I know I won't have time to push a Chrimi lynch this close to deadline in my condition.

I also just want to note that I am going to be re reading a lot because somewhere along the lines it seemed to be assumed that we have a vig which isn't sitting right with me and I want to really pin point the first person to make that assertion.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #19) » Thu May 10, 2012 11:12 am

Post by glowball »

Also, borkjerfkin is town and this pleases me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by glowball »

This is the second time shotgun has asked for a claim prematurely, and the NS slot was amazing before so now I'm getting pissed off and I want to string him up.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #21) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by glowball »

wasn't amazing before*
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #22) » Thu May 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 551, Lastsurvivor wrote:We're not lynching Shotgun today either...but I think you understand that.

I understand that we are going to lose three days of DL tomorrow and that we get banked time.

HOWEVER we are not going to do stupid things in order to achieve the little banked time we have. Nor are we going to do stupid things and waste the little banked time we can achieve.

Of course I understand that, doesn't make me any less pissed. BK is obviously going to vote Rach which will put her at L-1 and Chrimi is taking his sweet time which I find hilarious because he was the first one to say she wasn't going to flip scum before he started backpedaling
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #23) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 am

Post by glowball »

MOD IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN DO VOTE COUNTS THAT DEPICT WHICH VOTES CAME FIRST- LAST.

EXAMPLE: BK IS L-1 AND THE FIRST NAME YOU SEE IN THAT LINE UP IS THOMITH WHEN HE WAS THE LAST PERSON TO PLACE HIS VOTE.

BK201 - 6 - (
Thomith
, RachMarie, SaintKerrigan, drmyshotgun, Lastsurvivor, glowball) (L-1)

EXAMPLE 2: RACH IS L-2 AND IT LISTS BK201 SECOND IN THE LINE UP WHEN HE WAS THE VERY LAST VOTE ON RACH.

RachMarie - 5 - (Terrance And Phillip,
BK201
, borkjerfin, TheFool, Kassadin) (L-2)

IT'S NOT A HUGE DEAL BUT I LIKE TO DO VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS AND I KNOW OTHERS MIGHT AS WELL BUT WITH THIS CURRENT RANDOMNESS WE CAN'T REALLY DO THAT.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #24) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:08 am

Post by glowball »

That was hammer but post some reads quickly there hasn't been a flip yet.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #25) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 am

Post by glowball »

VOTE: Terrance and Phillip

2 deaths and neither one of them was you. I'm going to enjoy hearing this scumplanation. Results please.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #26) » Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 am

Post by glowball »

In post 611, Lastsurvivor wrote:hey dr do you think rach is scum?

same with you glowy glow glow

I say this with no offense meant. I think Rach is playing a terrible game whether she's town or scum. I find it hard to get a read on her because she's new. She over explains herself and she's so by the book that I'm confused. I see no scum motivation but I don't see her scum hunting either. I'd say if she is scum it'd clear up a lot of suspicions I have about other people. That being said I'd say my Rach read is null leaning scum.

In post 613, Chrimi wrote:I don't like how LS had a case on T&P yesterday and now drmyshotgun was going to join it, but as soon as LS asks dr if he thinks Rach is scum, he votes her.

Also, this is exactly what I thought
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 620, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 618, glowball wrote:I think Rach is playing a terrible game whether she's town or scum.

Rach is actually a good player, which is why her lack of scumhunting is bad.

Om, tell me what you think of Rach when you post, k?

I don't have experience playing with Rach. I actually haven't played forum mafia for like 6 months so can you tell me a little bit more about your experience with her?

Also drmyshotgun, can you explain your flip flop votes that seem opportunistic. Why did LastSurvivors question make you change your vote?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #28) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by glowball »

How do you currently feel about T&P and the fact that as a claimed PR they are alive? You led that wagon yesterday so I'd like to know where you stand.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #29) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by glowball »

;)
Gotcha, LastSurvivor

I want to hear from T&P for my own reasons but I can sheep you on this one especially considering you are still the strongest town read I have. Provided nothing fishy I'll switch my vote, but they need to get in here.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #30) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by glowball »

Answer my questions drmyshotgun! Seriously.... I don't like the avoidance.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #31) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by glowball »

Why did you vote for T&P first today then? And why did you only change your vote after LastSurvivor's question?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #32) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by glowball »

I'm calling drmyshotgun opportunistic scum right now bussing. You seem entirely to certain about terrance and phillip being town and rach being scum. Just a read no use to getting to into it now since you aren't going to get lynched today but 8'm pretty satisfied that I got a read on this slot.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #33) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by glowball »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RachMarie
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #34) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 643, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 639, Terrance and Phillip wrote:Saint Kerrigan visited no-one.

Well, actually, Om of the Nom visited no-one, but it's all semantics really.

Just popped in to post our result, my head will be home later tonight, we'll vote then.

Why Kerrigan?

Question: Do scums choose who is going to make their kill for the Night? Meaning Kerrigan is not clear of being scum yet?

Seems like you know the answer to that, but typically in games with roles like this the mod should ask you should pose this as a mod question if you actually want a full proof reliable answer.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #35) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by glowball »

I can't! I don't know for sure.... Ask. The. Mod.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #36) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 651, drmyshotgun wrote:^That doesn't make you Town btw.

Ha. See that's the difference between me and you. I don't need to seem town. I could care less if everyone in this game thought I was scum especially at this stage. Although if that's how you think it just adds more certainty that you pull these antics for cred. I thought they were genuine at first but after rereading I am almost positive you are scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #37) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by glowball »

Also just re read the interaction between shotgun and t&p. It's like he's throwing doubt and questioning t&p's choices when he doesn't want to lynch him and basically has said he believes his PR claim. So what is the point in that? Especially since he wants the Rach lynch. I swear I am getting pissed. I need to calm down and remember that I trust LastSurvivor but if you screw me on this Rach lynch I am going to explode the next chance I get.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #38) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by glowball »

Rach your vote and recent interest in shotgun is opportunistic. You do realize shotgun replaced your boyfriend NS who you were all for defending day 1 until your fate was sealed.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #39) » Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 677, drmyshotgun wrote:I'm Vanilla!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This is bad. Why would you do this? No real wagon built on you. No one asked for it. If you aren't scum then you are narrowing down the field for them to hunt PRs and if you are lying you've just compromised your integrity.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #40) » Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by glowball »

/rage
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #41) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by glowball »

why are you so concerned with what PRs we would choose? How is that helping you scumhunt? This whole thing is bad. No matter how you phrase the question the purpose is the same and it does town as whole no good to sit down and hypo which roles could've been picked. Honestly, this discussion seems more scum motivated than town motivated for the fact that scum want to talk about PRs they are fishing and if you aren't fishing and if you are town then just stop. Well, no do whatever you want to do. Maybe someone else wants to answer but I'm sitting this one out....
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #42) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by glowball »

Wait... something doesn't feel right here but I'm not going to go into it today. The Rach lynch needs to go through because I trust LastSurvivor. Drmyshotgun is prob innocent child(scum don't claim roles like this since they can be confirmed) but I am going to steer clear of games with him in them from now on because he's pissing me off. That being said guys, I think we've got this game in the bag.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #43) » Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by glowball »

Your overall play disturbs me. You are a liability regardless of alignment in my eyes and I'd rather not go through this again.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #44) » Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by glowball »

Because he's cautious? He didn't deny it. I mean people have pulled some pretty ridiculous gambits, I should know I pulled a completely ignorant one when I first started playing mafia so if he wants to wait I don't immediately see that as a scum tell unless you have other points to offer?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #45) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 725, Om of the Nom wrote:

And lastly, are there any important things I need to know about? Any claims and whatnot?

Also if you really, really, really want me to read D1, then I guess I can.

Just read since Day 2 started. I mean it pretty much has all the juice. You can go back later and read day 1 but everything important to today's lynch is really happening now.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #46) » Wed May 16, 2012 8:21 am

Post by glowball »

In post 771, Thomith wrote:so LS is pretty much clear and should be treated as such, vig is also clear if they need to claim later, thinking kass is town but rach could have been bussing, doubt it though, om seems towny after replacing in but SK was a third choice for me after bk/rach however i dont think we should go there, checking to see who is left after that.

In post 772, Thomith wrote:glow chrimi and thefool are left, i honestly havent notice thefool and glow much so maybe one of those today from my perspective, however chrimi may be a good second choice.
current reads TOWN-SCUM:
LS - pretty much clear
kass - gut/ connection tells
om - gut towny, would be higher if it wasn't the SK slot
chrimi - PoE
fool/glow - PoE plus hardly noticing them.

This rubs me the wrong way. In fact since Day 1 I've had a scum read on you so it doesn't surprise me that you have me scum based on "process of elimination" which is kind of the cop out way to find scum in the first place. Your reasoning is also flawed.... You say you are "hardly noticing me" yet you have a town read on Kass who has a total of 16 posts in this game in contrast to my 46 (or so). I would prefer you at least go through everyone's posts for that matter and read and come up with substantial content to find scum.

Your gut and process of elimination make up over half of these reads don't you think that's a little silly? Buckle down and get serious. The only concrete read you have is on LastSurvivor. BIG SURPRISE THERE he's an un cc'd cop of course he's clear. Re read if you have to and come back with something concrete on SOMEONE ANYONE. Even if you do believe I'm scum stop phoning it in. This is just lazy. This is not town.

VOTE: Thomith
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #47) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

Post by glowball »

In post 778, Thomith wrote:yup because i have pushed rach since d1 and hammered her

Scum do this it's called bussing.

, although accidentally if i was scum with her dont you think i would have checked?

You are assuming that I believe it was an accident. You may have not known how close she was to lynch but if you knew she was going to be lynched anyway then you could have just taken the loss. I don't know for sure, I don't recall ever playing with you as town or scum so I don't know how aggressive you are. All I know is that I am satisfied with my vote.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #48) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 am

Post by glowball »

In post 783, Lastsurvivor wrote:I'm...honestly not sure.

I've been looking through Rach and T&P's ISOs for connection clues or whatever. Rach rarely ever mentions TF. Same with T&P. If TF were scum though he would have been bussing the hell out of both of them. so not sure if he's scum...

You, Om, were vocally against the Rach lynch. You tried to derail it even though it was clear it was happening. And of course she flipped scum. Your predecessor never voted scum and has voted all dead townies (and Kassadin who I'm pretty sure is town).

Chrimi has basically been invisible all game. He defended Rach (more than just his "reaction test"), voted shotgun etc. He wasn't on either lynch D1. I think he's a good candidate.

So I think scum is in the group {TF, Om, Chrimi}. That's like half the players in the game excluding myself...

Why is Thomith scummy, exactly?

The most recent reason, the reason I placed my vote today is because he gave a list of reads, not scumhunting, and all of the reads were based on gut and he labeled scum by PoE. How you do you based all your reads on GUT and then whoever is left over is scum? He didn't try to ask any question to achieve more concrete reads. He seems to be doing the bare minimum to seem town instead of actually scumhunting. Earlier in the game like his RQS which I hated. Then he pointed out how he pushed for Rach's lynch since Day 1 as if that should give him town cred, when of course if he is scum he would have known Rach was scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #49) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:44 am

Post by glowball »

Plus if you look at his 2 posts with "reads" it seems to leave a lot of options open for another day, as if he's setting himself up to argue another case tomorrow. It doesn't sit well with me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #50) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 789, Lastsurvivor wrote:Yeah I see what you mean...

Actually the quickhammer yesterday was pretty scummy. Thomith could have been trying to end the day as quickly as possible if he caught onto my soft claim yesterday and knew that I would not have been swayed.

However, I'm pretty sure no one caught it except for maybe you Glow...

Hahahah yeah I was at least hoping we were on the same page. I was kind of hoping you wouldn't claim so we could save it for today and see who the mafia killed but I'm pretty sure we still have this in the bag and it was a smarter decision to have the vig shoot T&P I just wasn't thinking it through all the way.

Ninja'd: That's kind of how I feel. It's a toss up though that all goes into individual play style. I have 2 top suspects but I'm not even humoring the other one because I honestly think Thomith is scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #51) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 769, Chrimi wrote:How would I know?

ALSO THIS. It's been bothering me for some time. If you don't know who the scum are and you have no idea then maybe you should try to do something about that, right? Like ask questions. I mean this isn't mafia 101, we're only going to get somewhere if you guys participate instead of just waiting for scum to fall into your lap.

So if you cannot place a vote with confidence and stand behind it, I suggest you re read or start asking some questions AKA SCUMHUNTING. The only person with an excuse from this would be OM and that's only until he's completely caught up.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #52) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by glowball »

And why are you voting Thomith, Chrimi?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #53) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by glowball »

>_>

Whatever, I'm too tired to force you guys to be decent players. Thomith is scum, game over I'm going to bed.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #54) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by glowball »

Now I need to ISO Kass to see if there was any breadcrumb because I'm completely at a lost as to why scum wouldn't have just killed LastSurvivor. No offense to you LS but that seems risky and unreasonable unless he was right about Om. So I guess I'd have to look at Saint Kerrigan but I don't know. No bullshitting, I put all of my eggs in the Thomith basket. Now I'm demoralized and tired so I'm going to do some heavy reading and I'll most likely have questions for everyone in my next post sometime tomorrow. Now sleep. Also, We banked these days so let's use them rush lynching isn't giving us the time we need to gather information.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #55) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 am

Post by glowball »

LastSurvivor, how do you feel about the fact that as an un cc'd cop you've been passed over twice for the night kill? First drmyshotgun, claimed innocent child(reasonable) and then Kassadin who just turned out to be the vig but was unclaimed.

TheFool, you've voted Chrimi several times during this game why?

Chrimi, Is your scum read on Om based solely on the words of a dead vig? I ISO'd you and you don't mention SaintKerrigan who Om replaced, so what has Om done to make you think that he is scum besides Kassadin's dying declaration so to speak. Also, do you doubt that scum might try to frame him this close to a possible lylo?

QUESTION TO ALL:

Did you think/suspect that Kassadin was the 2 shot vig and why?

In post 829, Om of the Nom wrote:Why do you honestly believe Kass anyway? I find that puzzling.
Also why is Glowball town? Can you provide other evidence as to why I'm scum instead of sheeping a bad player?

Om, why exactly are you voting Chrimi? You seem to be doubting Chrimi's town read on me, so do you think I am scum?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #56) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:33 am

Post by glowball »

I have no reason to doubt your claim, especially considering your the only concrete town read I've had all game even before you claimed. I'm looking into the scum motivation behind killing Kassadin over you.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #57) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 am

Post by glowball »

In post 835, Lastsurvivor wrote:Yeah I have no idea why scum killed Kass. He'd be the best person to bring into 3P LYLO. The simplest reason I can think of is that they caught on based on his behavior at the end of the day and wanted to prevent another clear.

This is what I mean. Om is the only person who seemed to have caught onto that and it's really weighing on me, but SaintKerrigan wasn't a scum read of mine so I'm conflicted. Chrimi however has been an evasive cheeky bastard during parts of this game and that's bothering me. Then there's the TheFool who seems town, but I don't like to underestimate people. I feel like I'm over thinking this and I should just go with my gut, thank goodness we have so much time.

I WISH I COULD DO VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS EASILY, but SOMEONE *cough* *cough* COULD NOT GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER /rageatmod

JK...kinda :P
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #58) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:52 am

Post by glowball »

Also TheFool I asked you questions! Answer them!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #59) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:11 am

Post by glowball »

Om's vote on Chrimi does look like OMGUS. I'd like for him to explain that along with the questions I posed earlier.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #60) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 856, Om of the Nom wrote:I voted Chrimi because I didn't like his explanation for suspecting me. There is literally no thought in it and it seems like he did it just to jump on something when he can.

Okay so it was
a little
OMGUS? What it seems like is that if anyone(excluding LS) would have voted you with that explanation you would have called them scum. You do realize there is just as little thought put into your vote against him as his vote against you? Both have some merit, but neither one is fully substantiated.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #61) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by glowball »

So OM replaced Saint Kerrigan and this first post is bothering me...check the red
In post 34, SaintKerrigan wrote:
@ Mod: Didn't our N0 kill go through?
:/

Anyway, wassup, folks. I know some of you and I don't know some of you, including myself. Akavich muatar! to the people I do know.

1. Third Party
2. Check my wiki
3. See my sig. Expect my post amount per day to fluctuate depending on how life is treating me.
Vote: Kassadin
Get off my back, dammit, I told you I don't like being bussed. :P

Let's not policy-off Terrance and Phillip quite just yet. They've yet to actually make a serious post,
so maybe they'll be able to do it in a way that is actually readable while still in keeping with their self-imposed PR. If it still proves unreadable, then yeah, change or die.

Now it's nothing too alarming but with Om's recent scumminess it's something I'm looking at. First, the joking about being scum which SK later says was a reaction test aka scumtrap more often than not (also noted that Chrimi pulled a reaction test as well). Continued joking, possibly making a faux connection with a townie (kassadin) so that in the event of their own death their teammates have some ammo. This tactic is a little above the experience level of this game but not for SaintKerrigan who is a pretty outstanding player. Then of course the obv connection to Terrance and Phillip. Again it's nothing I would have looked twice at on it's own because anyone could have done it but then you have Om's recent actions. Kassadin labeled Om and myself as possible scum, Om seems to be the only one who knew Kass was the vig and then Kass dies unclaimed before the already claimed cop? Doesn't sit well with me. Then the admission to the slight OMGUS on Chrimi. I'm leaning towards Om over Chrimi on this one but something about the Fool coasting is gnawing at my brains!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, I'm going to try not to over think this one... it's probably Om.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #62) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by glowball »

I wrote out a long response and deleted it. All I have to say is that your last post is utterly ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #63) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by glowball »

Alright then you give me the play by play as to how "if you were scum" you would have managed to successfully mislynch someone you were pretty sure was the vig. Wait no I do it for you... Run him up to L-1 if you can get that far he claims and your whole situation falls apart. The reason it makes no sense is because you think you would have gotten LS or Kass lynched at all. My point when it comes to evaluating night kills isn't that you didn't kill LS because you could lynch him but that you didn't kill him because Kass was more of a threat to you. Your whole situation makes no sense and I hope in time you'd see that reasoning out of your own behavior is not something many can do without sounding ridiculous.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #64) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by glowball »

Also I'm on to iso-ing Chrimi just give me some time but meanwhile Om if you think he's scum now would be the time to make a decent concise case.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #65) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by glowball »

You know what I just realized that I may be in confirmation bias and for that I'm sorry. The later it gets the more annoyed I get. Confirmation bias failed me terribly last day phase so deep breaths and some sleep. I just have a feeling about Om but I really want to hear him out on this Chrimi thing
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #66) » Sat May 19, 2012 7:20 am

Post by glowball »

In post 875, Chrimi wrote:Lol, and then endgame we find out it's TheFool xD

Oh goodness I hate you. Why would you say this? You aren't helping you've avoided some of LS's questions and it's like you're lightly throwing suspicion on TheFool now.

I want to hear more from The Fool, who do you think is scum like if you had to place a vote now where would you?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #67) » Sat May 19, 2012 7:51 am

Post by glowball »

MOD: CHRIMI IS L-1 NOT Om Of The Nom

I see nothing wrong here.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #68) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by glowball »

Wait are you pulling my leg, Mod because you obviously edited the post
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #69) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by glowball »

Things from Chrimi's ISO that bother me are really just his hardcore defense of Rach and then the horrible backpedaling

First the chainsaw "a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum". The Fool votes Rach and then Chrimi votes the Fool.
In post 86, Chrimi wrote:Dude. TheFool, I don't see where you're getting at all.

And lynching the most obv. town person in this game is NOT a good idea.

After all, she's the one getting us somewhere.

In the following quote he defends his reasoning, but she actually hadn't been scumhunting very well IMO.
In post 99, Chrimi wrote:
In post 97, TheFool wrote:
In post 86, Chrimi wrote:And lynching the most obv. town person in this game is NOT a good idea.

That is a fairly bold proclamation 4 pages into the game.

In post 94, glowball wrote:Can you explain how Rach is "getting us somewhere"?

I'd like to echo that question.

Echo echo echo echo.....

Anyways, she is because she's doing scumhunting. Her and LS, that is. And cause I played another game with her, and only 4 pages into the game I can tell it fits the meta like a puzzle piece.

Then he claims it was all a reaction test? First of all, I hate reaction tests it's like 70% off the time scum baiting town for easy information. Then the other 30% is split. 20% of townies do it horribly. 10% do it well. This is just bad.
In post 133, Chrimi wrote:

LS, her reads list makes me just as uncomfortable. That post that was 'buddying' was a reaction test. My next post, that town and null read, was the reads I had gotten from the reactions to it.

Then this....
In post 141, Chrimi wrote:Yes, LS.

I mean, what reason would I have to think she's obvious town? xD

How about the reasons you listed? It all just seems fishy and like backpedaling

Again concerned with the Rach wagon, hell she probably would have been lynched day 1 if he wasn't so insistent.
In post 339, Chrimi wrote:And I'm mad at the people who are sitting on Rach's wagon but not saying
shit

Now this is hilarious
In post 424, Chrimi wrote:Except she won't flip scum :D

In post 427, Chrimi wrote:Nah, she's just town.

In post 472, Chrimi wrote:To clarify, she won't flip scum because she won't be flipping today at all. Possible tonight, but she won't be flipping today.

That was the most backpedaling EVER.

This combined with his evasiveness when it comes to questioning doesn't sit well with me. I'm ready to place my vote here but I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say since we still have tons of time until deadline.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #70) » Sat May 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by glowball »

It bothers me that Om decided to post elsewhere and has nothing else to say on Chrimi.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #71) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 891, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 889, glowball wrote:It bothers me that Om decided to post elsewhere and has nothing else to say on Chrimi.

Kinda.

Unfortunately only Chrimi or Om can be scum so...

Really? You aren't worried about TheFool, I have a town read on him I'm just afraid to let him slide and then be horribly shamed lol
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #72) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by glowball »

See this is the kind of talk I don't like.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #73) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by glowball »

It's like lining up lynches.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #74) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by glowball »

Um... I don't think you grasp this. You're lining up lynches on your own, whether anyone else agrees or not it seems like your mind is made up with no regard for what is to happen next. Like you know Chrimi's town which means there would be a tomorrow and that you know you would be alive to see that tomorrow. It's bothersome
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #75) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by glowball »

Post 441 does ease my worrisome brain a little.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #76) » Sun May 20, 2012 11:00 am

Post by glowball »

The problem with TheFool is that he isn't online much I've been checking. It's absolutely annoying that Chrimi and Om don't have more to say but they've laid down their votes respectively and so has TheFool so we know where he stands. We've looked at this from all angles and really I guess it's just you and I holding the game up since everyone else is content.
VOTE: Chrimi
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #77) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by glowball »

My logic and gut says Om. There's no reason for you to be keeping doors open like you continue to do. I tried to look past all of that yesterday and I ignored what I thought initially because you refused to participate.

VOTE: Om of the Nom

There's absolutely no point in going around in circles, right now you're just putting it out there and testing the waters to see what you can get. I trust LastSurvivor and I trust his read on TheFool. If I don't do this they'll bash me ridiculously in end game for ignoring the obvious.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #78) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by glowball »

OM I don't think you grasp this. I'm not going to vote for TheFool today, I'm as certain I anyone could be that you are scum. What you need to do now is cross vote, meaning just put your vote on me because if you are town we're going to lose today anyway based on how you've chosen to play. You did almost nothing yesterday after what seemed like am OMGUS vote and I kept asking you then to prove that you were town or why Chrimi was scum and you didn't really do that. Still I tried to give you a chance and Chrimi flipped town. LastSurvivor said I shouldn't worry about TheFool so I'm not going to, I'm not going to be the one everyone hates at the end of all of this. I'm listening to what everyone said and I'm voting you today. This is it, if TheFool is scum then we let him coast through but there's two sides to that scenario meaning you didn't play well if you're claiming to be town. You've been virtually unhelpful and scummy this entire time. I really don't know what else to do I've begged you guys to participate before we got here and now I have to trust that logic and gut won't let me down here.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #79) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by glowball »

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #80) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by glowball »

actually that quote is taken out of context. Drmyshotgun asked "if you were scum which PR would you have chosen?" so when I said we I genuinely meant us a whole but thanks anyway.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #81) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 931, TheFool wrote:Should've unvoted in 920, Om, 919 should indicate town-Fool to you.

glowball, why Kass over LS?

LastSurvivor wasn't a threat. He used his ability and I picked up on the same soft claim Om did. Kass virtually outed himself if he hadn't LS would have probably died instead.

In post 934, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 932, glowball wrote:actually that quote is taken out of context. Drmyshotgun asked "if you were scum which PR would you have chosen?" so when I said we I genuinely meant us a whole but thanks anyway.

Oh yeah *Scratches his head*

In post 688, drmyshotgun wrote:I just said I'm not fishing. ;)

Just put yourself in Mafia's shoes.
Who do you wanna pick? One shot Cop? Jailkeeper? Innocent Child?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #82) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by glowball »

Really I knew LastSurvivor thought I was town and that could only work in my favor. When Kass soft claimed and then accused me he had to die.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #83) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by glowball »

Especially when you consider that among all of the people who soft claimed vanilla. If I was town I would have been so pissed at you guys. You basically killed yourselves by constantly talking about PRs it was easy to tell who was just a townie.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #84) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 942, TheFool wrote:
In post 938, glowball wrote:Really I knew LastSurvivor thought I was town and that could only work in my favor. When Kass soft claimed and then accused me he had to die.

Ah, makes sense. Get rid of the loose cannon first.

In post 941, glowball wrote:Especially when you consider that among all of the people who soft claimed vanilla. If I was town I would have been so pissed at you guys. You basically killed yourselves by constantly talking about PRs it was easy to tell who was just a townie.

I was probably guilty of it myself at some point, but seriously, town in this game needed to learn that telling the vig who to shoot makes it more obvious that you're not the vig.

There's a way to do this without fully outing yourself. It's called hypo claiming/vigging. It requires every single player to list who they would want the vig to shoot during the night this way the vig participates and since everyone is doing it you can't read too much into it. There's a way to talk about PRs but a townies job, which I think you guys missed, really is to be the shield for the PRs stop trying to save yourself. Scumhunt and try not to give away too much about yourself. Scum already have an advantage of information you are just giving them more. Drmyshotgun's innocent child claim was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen though. I'm happy he did it because I was scum and I killed him before it could be dangerous but that could have changed this whole game if he just kept his mouth shut he wasn't even about to be lynched.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #85) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by glowball »

Tbh we probably still wouldn't have lynched him although he was destined to die sooner or later. Just know that if scum fake claiims in an Open game they'll die before end game like 99% of the time it's too easy to figure it out.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #86) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 948, drmyshotgun wrote:So it's my fault that the Town lost?
The Cop outed himself, and that turned the tables against T&P.
You were just stapled as Town in people's minds. I'd say I contributed.

It's not your fault but you shouldn't do that. You could have claimed much later and really shaken things up your claim was unnecessary and premature you should at least recognize that.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #87) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by glowball »

Dead QT wrote:Shotgun: Glowball is master manipulator.
MOD: What? Me having fun with glow? Never.

That hurts guys. Also you had the luxury of not being blinded all of you were dead for a reason. I think if the living players sat back and thought "Why am I alive?" they would have realize every threat got eliminated. :)
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #88) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by glowball »

ALSO YOU GUYS I'M A GIRL PLEASE PLEASE GET IT RIGHT!

And Elmo Teh AzN I really do care about vote count analysis in my other games and most mods do their vote counts in some sort of chronological order. I'm sorry if that bothers you but I promise not to /in into another one of your games if you can't deal with me :]

Bk... you did have a scum read on me I think you should have road that harder IMO, you could have gotten me lynched. I'm actually not very good at mafia as you guys could tell from the Dead QT, I like to make the game go fast and use a lot of persuasion and AtE when I play but the more pressure you put on me the scummier I get. I start flailing and I can't really handle it, this game you guys didn't really make me work at all so I never felt the pressure. Also I'm only ever good at mafia when I'm scum tbh, when I'm town I'm a little lost townie just trying to get by.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #89) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by glowball »

Well I guess that last part is not really true I've gotten better with time, I still think I play a better scum game than town game any day.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #90) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by glowball »

Also thanks Terrance&Phillip and RachMarie. You did not die in vain.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #91) » Mon May 21, 2012 2:03 am

Post by glowball »

I think it really helped that our scum team wasn't so obviously connected and I have to thank my partners for that. Although I am surprised no one called me out on derailing the Rach lynch day 1 that to me should have at least been brought up, I mean you guys brought it up about other people :/ I think I even may have tried to derail it again the next day but I'm not quite sure. I really thought after the Kassadin nightkill I was going to have a really tough time winning but those are the perks of being a town read I guess... People just don't want to believe you could be scum

You can go ahead and post the scum QT or I'll post it later when I'm not on my cellphone.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #92) » Mon May 21, 2012 2:08 am

Post by glowball »

Also LastSurvivor you played a great game which is why I was buddying you and trying to seem nonthreatening I knew if I had you on my side it would be fantastic because you were so great leading the town. I'm sorry if you feel I played you but I thought you were wonderful even if you couldn't see me as scum. To be fair I wasn't nearly as scummy as some of you and I didn't give you much to pin to me. Most everyone who called me scum didn't have a solid reason it was just gut or PoE and when someone is actually participating and assumingly town you have to have a better case than that. I wasn't trying to down play anyone's gut but if you want to be better at mafia you guys really need to work on building better cases on actual facts especially if you ever leave the Open Queue

Return to “Completed Open Games”