knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #0) » Thu May 31, 2012 3:41 am

Post by knox »

Hello lovers and what a lovely welcome!

Let me catch up and I will be ready to go.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #1) » Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 am

Post by knox »

Alrighty I am caught up so let’s get to it.

First off my top two scum suspects are FuDuzn and BS2000. Spoilers to hide some walls, sorry in advance!

FuDuzn

Spoiler:
#7 seems hesitant to out lover

#24 Slight jab at BS for lovers pairing post – says BS’s posts are half posts when his own aren’t much better. Mentions that Om is a good place to start as scum – no reasons as to why.

#28 Says wants to pressure both Om and Elmo. Seems strange to announce this sort of tactic especially when the only pressure is a vote on Om which was posted at the start of the day, still in the RVS, and was probably not taken seriously.

#44 Gives the reason for vote/pressure is meta, that finds both players style to be scummy and that this pressure will help draw out reactions to make them better to read. I really don’t see how this plan was going to be effective at all if you broadcast it in thread? Isn’t the point of a reaction test to keep it a secret until you can get reactions?

Then FuDuzn disappears for 100 posts…

#144 Comes back with a comment about (I think it was an avatar swap between om and shotgun?) the joke. No content about what has happened in the last 100 posts since he last posted.

#148 Only shares content when prompted by BS. Says Kondi is scummy for reasons that he thinks Om is town and says Om is also scummy and that they could be partners. Says he tends to lean a bit more toward BS being scum but doesn’t change his vote. I don’t see why he didn’t change his vote to his number one suspect. Also I think the idea that Kondi and Om would be scum together seems to me quite farfetched given their play together so far.

#180 I agree with the point he makes about Om and knowing your own meta means you should be able to manipulate it. But I don’t like how he says that BS is still at the top of his list but doesn’t do anything about. No questions, or pressure and nowhere near as much as attention as he is giving Om one of his lesser scum reads. Plus he has kept his vote on Om all day, tunnel?

#203 Once again announcing your suspicions on Om. At this point I would say you were tunnelling.
Overall I find the play throughout the whole game very scummy.

Now questions for FuDuzn

Do you really think that kondi and Om are scum buddies and why did you first think they were?

Why haven’t you been applying any pressure to BS when you have stated twice that he is your number one suspect? Also why no vote?

Why are you really so suspicious of Om, having kept your vote on him all day?

Why the low activity?

Now for BS2000

Spoiler:
#9 Says there is no reason not to out lovers but doesn’t mention his own in the same post.

#41, 48, 51 jumpyish self-preservation posts, no additional scum hunting.

#113 Says if we were to quick lynch we should take out lurkers/no shows – mort/shotgun and himself and my slot but then goes onto say but we shouldn’t quick lynch….

This post seems out of the blue. No one had brought up quick lynching and the idea he is presenting seems to go against what he has said earlier. Earlier he said we should wait for other players to post (Vincent) before we do anything rash (this was when he was at L-1) yet now suggests the complete opposite. But then retracts this whole idea by saying yeah but we shouldn’t quick lynch.(!?) What is the point of bringing up this whole idea in the first place then? The only motivation I could see for this post is scum fishing for town cred by the suggestion of self-sacrifice that is most likely not going to happen considering the reasoning behind the idea. False offerings indeed.

#118 Then says doesn’t want a quick lynch and only brought it up because kondi and Om suggested it. Neither mentioned this in relation to this game. Seems unlikely that BS would bring this up from nothing when he is against the idea. Unless he had some ulterior motive.

#152 Votes Shotgun pretty quickly after Shotgun asks why he isn’t on his list of reads. So after never mentioning Shotgun to be scummy he suddenly votes him because he likes the odds of him and Mort being scum over Elmo and Om. But why does he vote Shotgun over Mort when he has previously mentioned he finds Mort scummy and never Shotgun?

#154 Says Mort is getting defensive for his vote on his lover. When Mort wasn’t getting defensive but rather pointing out his opinion on BS’s scummy play. BS says that no one is getting lynched until there is a replacement for Vincent. Which once again goes against his previous post #113 when he suggests that the slot and his could be quick lynched if it comes to that.

#167 BS says that Mort attacking him is somewhat OMGUS when it could be said that it is the other way around given it all started when Mort said he thought BS was scummy.

#193 kondi says that he and his lover FuDuzn are the lynch for today earlier and BS responds with ok but I think you are both town. If BS thinks they are both town, why would he be ok with this? How would losing a T/T pair, in his opinion, be ok?
The scummiest thing by far is the complete 180 from let’s not do anything rash until my lover is replaced to if we are quick lynching we could lynch me and my absent lover and then all the way back to no one is getting lynched until the slot is filled.

Now questions for BS

Why did you switch your vote to Shotgun and not Mort?

Why do you find Shotgun scummy?

Why would you go along with a FuDuzn/kondi lynch if you think both players are town?

Why do you think FuDuzn is town?

Now let’s do FuDuzn and BS2000 scum together!

Spoiler:
This whole idea could be nit picking but I just noticed a few things and I don’t think it would hurt to share.

#7 FuDuzn #9 BS
Both of their first posts into the game, I’m pretty sure they were the only two players who hesitated to out their lovers. This could come from a scum pregame plan to try and keep the lovers a secret in order to give them the edge.

#24 FuDuzn
A little jab at his buddy, a hint of bussing.
And not too long after that…

#29 BS
A little jab right back at FuDuzn.
Each of these seems pre planned, given the timing, and kind of artificial and unnecessary, given the content.

#147 BS
Asking FuDuzn for reads after he has been absent for a fair amount of game time only to come back in and post about a joke amongst players. Other players would have picked up on this soon if he hadn’t posted, BS asks (which looks good for him as he is keeping the game going, while getting his buddy out of the potential spotlight).

#148 FuDuzn
Replies with reads and thanks him for bringing his attention back to the game. Subtle distancing of them being scum buddies as he brought it up in thread and not the QT? Also he mentions BS for the first time as his top scum suspect, without reasoning. Driving the bus now. Thinking that one of them is likely to be lynched?

#149 BS
Doesn’t mention FuDuzn suspicions on him, or ask why he thinks he is scum. This seems out of place with his earlier play where he asked why people were voting him etc. Instead he just unloads his own reads after no prompting.

#180 FuDuzn
States that BS is at the top of his scum list again but…. Seems forced. Like he felt the need to let everyone know that he thinks BS is scummiest but still he would rather talk about Om. FuDuzn still hasn’t addressed why BS is at the top of his list.

#182 BS
Throws a bit of fuel on the fire FuDuzn is trying to create with using Om’s meta defence against him.

#190 BS
Says doesn’t find anything that stands out as FuDuzn being scum. I find it hard to believe that he couldn’t find one thing that was scummy. Protecting his buddy? One buses while the other protects, that way if either one is lynched, their flip would cast less suspicion on the other.

#193 BS
Says finds both FuDuzn and kondi town but is still ok for lynch?

#200 BS
Protecting again, says doesn’t understand the kondi is making in relation to FuDuzn being scum.

#203 FuDuzn
Was going to ask the same thing, fancy that.
Although this is probably a stretch, it can’t hurt to put it out there. Regardless I think there is definitely one scum between the two.

Thoughts?

Vote FuDuzn

For now, though would be just as happy with a BS lynch. Will wait for others opinions but I think these are the best and only lynches for the day.

I do have other things I want to mention but I think I need a wee break so will get to that a bit later :)
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by knox »

@shotgun – Why so keen for a quick lynch and what points connecting BS and FuDuzn did you find solid? Shotgun what are you current reads apart from Morton?

@Morton – What are some of your reads?

@kondi – Who did you think the scum partners were earlier?

If it is decided that we are going to lynch FuDuzn/kondi lovers I think we should wait until kondi, the player that is generally considered town out of the two and who I’m pretty sure is town, is ready.

Do want to hear a bit more from Elmo and his current opinions when he can.

@Om - Is anything happening in your lovers QT?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Thu May 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by knox »

Well let’s try to fix that, shall we.

What do you think of BS and FuDuzn being scum together?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Post by knox »

What sticks out to you?

Also Australian buddies, fun
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 am

Post by knox »

In post 263, kondi2424 wrote:Jackpot. Fu claimed scum in our QT.

This is an opportunity to have more discussion if necessary (and possibly leave me alive until tomorrow to help out).

For realsies?? What did he say exactly?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 am

Post by knox »

Well this is certainly a new experience! :lol:

I’m all for keeping you guys around for another day, a confirmed town and scum I think would help the town more than hurt.
With that
UNVOTE

Who next then? I’m still on board for BS.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 am

Post by knox »

Yeah I haven’t liked how Om has been answering my questions recently.

It should also be noted that FuDuzn did avoid quite a few of the questions I posted earlier. Maybe answering some of them would be telling?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am

Post by knox »

Shouldn't we wait for some others weigh in?

Unless Fu is a really heavy busser, you are probably not scum. Do you think he would bus that hard?

Which leads to do people actually find Elmo scummy?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 am

Post by knox »

So these are the questions that I asked FuDuzn all of which he pretty much ignored apart from the Om situation which was the only thing he did talk about. He has tunnelled pretty hard on Om all day.

Do you really think that kondi and Om are scum buddies and why did you first think they were?

Why haven’t you been applying any pressure to BS when you have stated twice that he is your number one suspect? Also why no vote?

Why are you really so suspicious of Om, having kept your vote on him all day?

Why the low activity?

I would say Elmo hasn't done much to help my read.

@Om - Any QT stuff that you've found scummy?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:32 am

Post by knox »

And maybe I’ll just drink the wine in front of me! Wait, DAMN IT!

Hehe just joshing but good fun all the same.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 am

Post by knox »

Wine or some special cool aid…

Which brings us to BS but that does not seem likely for today.

Alrighty I can go with it,

Vote Elmo
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 am

Post by knox »

Hey Fu, how does BS feel about all this?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:16 am

Post by knox »

Well Elmo you’re technically not lynched until the mod returns and if you are town like you seem to suggest it would be super handy if you could share your dying reads with us. Would you kindly?

Also @kondi - how sure are you that shotgun/mort are town? Because I don’t think I’m completely convinced.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:27 am

Post by knox »

It would just suck after we caught scum to lose with two mislynches. I don’t know, I think this setup just puts my suspicion meter into overdrive :D

If it turns out we lynched town today, should we lynch FuDuzn for caution or just go straight to BS?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by knox »

Looks like Elmo's not going to check in and Alice's going to come back to a mini splosion. Fu you minx.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by knox »

Fair enough
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:47 am

Post by knox »

:D Friendships,
though I think kondi deserves more of the kudos.
Unless Fu is crazy crazy gg all!
Vote FuDuzn
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

Post by knox »

This game is a tease.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by knox »

To be fair Fu only claimed because he thought it was a lynch.

Once again GG all round!!! :D I think we might be the first town to win a True Love.

I would have laughed so hard if Fu had turned out not to be scum after our pre end game celebrations. Ahh fun.

I thought the moderation was great. The only downside was the agonizing few days waiting for the final flip but it really wasn’t too bad ;) Great job Alice and thanks.

Can we get QTs?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Post by knox »

You guys are too kind. Also sorry lover for doubting you but you were a wee bit shifty ;)

Also Elmo I will whip it up one last time for you,

Sorry you had to
But you were

Return to “Completed Open Games”