Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Venmar »

/confirm

Oh pretty good, pretty good. How about about you Psyche?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

Vote: BK-201

I don't like swamp people.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Venmar »

Didn't notice actually.

He is the only person aside from Psyche i actually know. My RV.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Why the attempted wagon on Psyche? Can anyone explain that?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 49, LordChronos wrote:
Venmar asking theory questions instead of commenting on the game or attempting to analyze anything is also scummy. Other people not posting is annoying. Psyche's absta vote seems mostly OMGUS from the tone of the post, which is slightly scummy.

I am trying to catch up because of heavy school work and damaged arm, and not much of this was making sense to me. I asked you guys why is Psyche getting voted for because i didn't really catch on to that. The part where i asked about Psyche is the only question i asked this game. Your plural of questions is incorrect, and so you are exaggerating.

Ok, so Absta seemed to want to lynch Chronos at first, but then ( Seemingly ) changed his mind to Psyche after some other people joined the growing wagon. Then he drops it after being reminded by DC that Psyche was on L-1. Not necessarily scummy, but it got my attention. This could just be RVS wagon, but he did unvote once before going on Psyche claiming he want to be out of RVS.

Considering that i am not seeing much evidence against Psyche other that a small dispute between him and DC, i am in much more favor of a Absta lynch for now.

@Chronos

- How was me wanting to find out why Psyche was being wagoned scummy?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Venmar »

Oh, i forgot my vote. Apologies, my mind was jumping ahead of time and i forgot.

Vote: Absta

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 64, Feirei wrote:
~The "I got a new page!" vote count~

Psyche - [***--] - DCLXVI, Oman, Shattered Viewpoint
Kassadin - [*----] - BK201
absta101 - [**
--] - Psyche, Chronos,
Venmar

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The current deadline is set to go off on
Tuesday, June 5th, 2012, at 9:55pm CDT
. You can keep track of how much time remains below.

(expired on 2012-06-05 22:55:00)

If the countdown would have expired now, then by Rule 2, absta101 would be killed. The most recent vote is bolded, along with the caster's name.

Nobody is set to go V/LA at this time.

- Lol, any reason why my name is bolded?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

Nevermind, i am stupid. Ignore that, i just read the post fully.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Venmar »

While i do think the flip would be nice, the hammer seemed to be out of the blue by SV.

Either way, i am interested in what Psyche is going to flip.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 116, LordChronos wrote:
@Venmar

What is your opinion on BK and SV post fakehammer gambit?

BK-201
- I think he can be possible scum. In almost every game i play with him, including off site, he has always played scummy and sometimes i have no idea if it is accidental or actual scum. I have yet to see him flip scum, but generally in this game he has also played scummy. I would vote but i am not a fan of hammering without enough information. For now however, i am leaning scum and i will hammer if i see this case grow and if i get more reason to do so. Also, i don't like he is seemingly not reading the thread and tried to cover it up by saying it was a mistake. Probably was, but eventually it gets hard to believe if it repeats.

SV Fakehammer gambit
- Sure tricked me. I was tired when i posted my reply to that but really i don't see what BK is trying to grasp by calling me scum for my somewhat reaction to the fakehammer. I don't see what SV could have achieved with that fakehammer and all it really has done is draw attention to him, which mafia dont want. For that alone i am leaning town with him, but really this opinion could change.

Question for BK
- Why am i scum? Is it solely because of my "reaction" to the fakehammer? Or what.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Venmar »

Well, to be fair those games where i played mafia and third party were my first as such, and i learned a lot from both games. Either way i prefer playing as town because it is mentally easier for me, i slip and lose my footing too much when i play scum or third party.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Venmar »

I was reading over the thread once more, and i came across this. My apologies, i completely missed it back then, i will answer it now.

In post 135, LordChronos wrote:
In post 128, Venmar wrote:
In post 116, LordChronos wrote:
@Venmar

What is your opinion on BK and SV post fakehammer gambit?

BK-201
- I think he can be possible scum. In almost every game i play with him, including off site, he has always played scummy and sometimes i have no idea if it is accidental or actual scum. I have yet to see him flip scum, but generally in this game he has also played scummy. I would vote but i am not a fan of hammering without enough information. For now however, i am leaning scum and i will hammer if i see this case grow and if i get more reason to do so. Also, i don't like he is seemingly not reading the thread and tried to cover it up by saying it was a mistake. Probably was, but eventually it gets hard to believe if it repeats.

Why do you think he is scum if he plays like this as town every time you play with him?

- Because if someone plays scummy, you should keep an eye on them regardless if they are playing as town. I know a player off-site who has a EXTREMELY scummy playstyle, which is not his fault, and in like 4 or 5 games in a row he has flipped scum. And yet, in our last off site game he flipped scum. This can somewhat apply to BK, you should never let your guard down, regardless of someone's meta or playstyle.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

Ugh.. i mean he flipped 4 or 5 games in a row as town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Venmar »

I don't have much of a read on BK-201, considering he hasn't caught my attention all that much. However, i will bring up some of my own points the best that i can.

First of all, his jump on my "reaction" to the hammer seems a bit stretched, and i don't know he could possibly divulge my role or alignment just from a legit reaction i made. He could just be eager scum attempting to start some kind of a case on me, or something of that sort. This is one of the first posts in the game from him that sparked interest from me. Not because it was aimed at me, but because it seemed like a stretched accusation that i didn't see really sticking. Either way, this point does not really make him scum but possibly just town trying to hunt for reactions or answers. I would like you to elaborate how my reaction was scummy, i don't see any real explanation for this.

Second thing that caught my attention was his tendency to not read the thread. He however did give some kind of explanation that i can believe, but really when someone does not read the thread, they tend to do it more than once. In this case i am sure that BK can our could do it again. Not reading the thread is bad, and is usually done by people who already know alignments and other information. Though i think BK might be telling the truth, regardless of how hard it might be believe.

BK is not coming out to me as scum, he is rather being more of misinterpreted than anything. I am fairly confident he will flip town because this is how he always plays. His aggressive approach to the possibility of his lynch is interesting, as i don't see scum making the moves he is making and asking everyone to give a mass read on him. Scum want to keep the spotlight and attention off of them, and BK seems to be doing quite the opposite. For this i think he will flip town, if he does get lynched of course.

For everyone, BK is currently at L-1. I am not hammering because i doubt BK will flip scum, but if he gives me reason to hammer i will seriously consider changing my mind and hammering BK. His actions have been altering between town and scum, and this usually gives me the wrong feeling that i don't like.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Venmar »

@LordChronos
- So you think i am scum? Yes or No. Why or why not?

I did say i did not have much a read on BK, i am just leaning Town. In the first quote i said he could be scum because of how he plays and then in the third quote i explain of how i think his play translates into out game. I didn't say anything of how he actually played in the first quote, other than him not reading the thread. Saying how someone's playstyle is scummy and then telling your read on their play itself in the game are two different things i believe. So when i say that i think his playstyle is scummy, and then a couple posts later i analyze his actions to be be town or scum, i think those two are different things. From the sounds of it you just want me to hammer BK already, which right now, like i said, am not a fan of. For now i like where my vote sits, i will be reading the thread again a little bit later and then say more. Point is, you can say someone's playstyle and how they play is scummy, but that does not dictate what actions they will make in the game, just the manner of how they will present them. In this case i think BK is doing both scummy and townie things, making my read on him unsure, like i said in post 178.

Also, when i say " I will seriously consider hammering BK " i meant that i will seriously consider hammering him. Basically, i will hammer. But like i said, only if he gives me reason to do so, such a more scummy play and such.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 188, Kassadin wrote:just lynch anyone

You seem to be really eager for someone to die. Is there any specific reason why? Your playstyle is very frustrating Kassadin, but we all will eventually learn to adapt. But any reason why you want a lynch so bad? Do you think this type of information right now is vital? Has the phase been dragged out too long for you? Are you getting bored? What is it?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

I would also like to make a mental, but public note that Psyche, in a way, has been playing a bit differently than he has been playing with me in open 399. There his posts were much more thought out, longer, and meaningful. In this game he either has less time or he has changed how he is playing. Maybe it is the fact that in 399 he played as a PR and he has a different role in this game. Either way, i am interested in the shift of posting on Psyche's part, its just that visually his playstyle seemed to shift a little bit. Either way, he seemed more constructive in our previous game and tried to ring the town together. He isn't doing much of that in this game i feel.

Anyone else feel the same way? I am NOT trying to say Psyche is scum, i just find his shift of playstyle a bit interesting and i am making a note of it. BK-201, how do you feel about this? I know you played with me and Psyche.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Venmar »

Ah i see. No i am not trying to get that game involved, just saying how your playstyle between that game and this one is different.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Venmar »

DCLXVI, what will we gain from a Kassadin lynch? Other than getting rid of him.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Venmar »

@ DCL

- I didn't say why or how we are going to lynch Kassadin. What are we going to gain from his flip? Unless he flips mafia, we will learn nothing. For that reason i am reluctant to jump on any Kassadin wagon that might start. I agree that he will only be a hindrance for us in late game, i also agree he there is not much benefit to keep him alive, but since its day 1 i feel like a meaningful flip should be in order so that we have information to go on. What will his flip tell us DCL? Since he hasn't been contributing it would be very hard to get that much information from any flip he makes since he isn't really making much contact with anyone in the game.

@BK-201

- I already posted my read on you.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Venmar »

Well.. that just fucking great...

I will be keeping a very close eye on Oman next day phase at the very least if this flips...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Venmar »

I am sticking with my vote on absta because of how scummy he played at the beginning of the game.

I will post a more detailed post later today or tomorrow, i have a lot of studying and homework to do right now, so i have limited time.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 239, absta101 wrote:
In post 237, Venmar wrote:I am sticking with my vote on absta because of how scummy he played at the beginning of the game.

I will post a more detailed post later today or tomorrow, i have a lot of studying and homework to do right now, so i have limited time.

Dude, fuck that. The deadline is in 2 days and you're gonna keep your vote on me even though you won't be around? Post your detailed post before these guys lynch me.

VOTE: Venmar

This is utterly disappointing. You are only making me want to keep my vote on you since your vote is quite literally a spite vote and/or OMGUS vote. I ask to wait until later today and you get all butt hurt on me? You seem to be a little bit desperate to stay alive, and i am not convinced that you are town at all. Your frustration is not a sign of towniness at all. Also, who said i won't be around? I said i will be back near the end of today or tomorrow at the latest. Even if i come tomorrow we still have a day. Keeping my vote 100% now.

PEdit: Kassadin is impossible to read...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 253, absta101 wrote:@Venmar
I just wanted you to post your detailed post quickly.
Anyway. UNVOTE:

I'm going to sleep.

You are backtracking and changing your mind from being pressured, these are scummy traits. Also, your justification for placing a vote on me is weak, when i already stated when i would put down my read.

I am fine with a absta lynch, i have already voted LONG time ago.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 255, Psyche wrote:
In post 253, absta101 wrote:@Venmar
I just wanted you to post your detailed post quickly.
Anyway. UNVOTE:

I'm going to sleep.

In one sense, this is consistent with absta's style at the start of the game.

In another, it's still rather suspect. Absta's been demoted to null read.

Still rather suspect? :P
I really like your grammar, no sarcasm intended.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

I will admit that Kondi jumping into the game defending a player who is deemed the most scummy is kind of suspicious. But then again i am lenient with replacements because they do not have the same hang of things as others. I also find it interesting that absta jumps on Kondi even though he is one of the only people defending him, while at the same time I also find it interesting that BK and DCL are already willing to jump on a possible Kondi wagon, who has not really even expressed much yet since he has only just came into the game.

Considering absta is at L-1, he has been attempting to jump or start on any possible wagons that could hold some kind of merit on getting that person some heat. First he starts with a rather very scummy approach on me, tries to start something with me, and now he is trying to start something on Kondi. Keep in mind that Kondi was defending Absta, but after DCL and i believe BK show some suspicion towards Kondi, i think absta is just trying to again throw some heat off of him and on to Kondi.

Something i would like to note is that Absta voted for me back then without showing any suspicion towards me beforehand, nor did he make any case on me. His vote seemed much like a spite or OMGUS vote, he just seemed to be mad that i was keeping my vote on him. This is more desperation on his part. The desperation to stay alive, not claiming, and trying to throw heat off of himself by going for other targets is rather quite scummy on absta's part. I am more than fine if we could lynch him.

DCLXVI wrote:@everyone

absta is at L-1

is anyone intending on hammering?

- You sound kind of impatient, are you by any chance trying to just end the day phase and get absta lynched? Not trying to lynch or misinterpret you, just interested in this post. Absta has not claimed yet, so why are you so eager to lynch on him? ( I don't know if you are eager, it is just the feeling i kind of gotten from the above post. )

---------

I will admit Kondi is looking a bit scummy and his predecessor, Psyche, did not do much either to make me think this slot was town. Especially since Psyche only picked up his game when i poked him around about his change of playstyle in this game. At this stage of the game however i think lynching absta would be more benefitial, his play is just annoying me really, and his actions reek scum to me. We can take a look at Kondi tomorrow, but i think lynching absta would be a better move, and if there is a NK, then we can also work from that. Since Kondi has not been around as long as Absta and he will probably play differently than Psyche, i think he deserves to be kept alive AT LEAST until the next day phase.

Input from other players would be nice on this matter. You guys are also free to bash me now :)

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 291, absta101 wrote:"^ Your read on Absta is calling him town based on one thing. However you leave out that the scumteams including him in it. This looks like Kondi searched for an excuse to call Absta town."
This 100%.
Go go lynch Kondi!
VOTE: Kondi

Let my flip seal the deal if you want.

One more thing to note is this post. Absta seems to be sheeping BK, as he is not putting in his own thoughts at all.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 299, kondi2424 wrote:I'm mad at you Venmar :/

Why is that?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 305, Oman wrote:
In post 297, Venmar wrote:I will admit that Kondi jumping into the game defending a player who is deemed the most scummy is kind of suspicious.

Hi.

This is your first line, and it's fucking terrible! Explain why Kondiscum would try to defend someone really suspicious.

If absta is his scum buddy, perhaps.

I am assuming you think Kondi is dumb town then? Or what?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 308, Oman wrote:
In post 306, Venmar wrote:If absta is his scum buddy, perhaps.

If absta is his scum buddy, absta's play had dug a deep enough hole that it doesn't deserve defence.

The way you need to think about it is this: scumbuddies only ever protect each other when A) very close to being lynched and they feel they have to; or B) when trying to WIFOM away from A. BUT a scumbuddy has seen everything through the lens of KNOWNING that they're scum, and therefore it's amazingly hard for them to defend.

This doesn't make sense in THIS context.

Why aren't you voting absta then?

Actually, why are you not voting at all?

Trying to stay neutral?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 313, DCLXVI wrote:@venmar, this is why I was pushing for absta to be lynched a few days ago...ugh...games can stall like this and you need to get scum lynched when you can...

Im sorry what? Are you referring to my comment on Oman or what? Sorry, a little confused on what are you getting at.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Venmar »

Oman is being an asshole and forced Kondi to ask for another replacement.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 326, absta101 wrote:Why don't we all just remove our votes from absta and place them on Oman?

Lol. You would love that wouldn't you since you are at L-1?

Let me add this to my list of you trying to swing the vote on to a possible person to gather heat on them...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 329, absta101 wrote:VOTE: Kass
Lynch me D2 if you have to. Vote Kass for now.

WHY?!? Think for a moment..

First you want me to get Oman lynched, and now you are pushing for a Kassadin lynch? How is this change of mind so quickly NOT scummy? Furthermore, if you really are a townie than you are nothing thinking as one.. lynching Kassadin will bring in no information on his flip and we will once again be in the dark next day phase as if it was actually the first day phase. You're not thinking like a VT, i want you to get lynched, NOW.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 328, absta101 wrote:"Lol. You would love that wouldn't you since you are at L-1?"
Well, would you rather lynch a VT or Oman?

How do we know Oman is not the tracker or watcher??? I'd rather lynch you at this point than build a case on Oman right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Venmar »

Well.. who could have possibly wanted Oman dead?

Reading over the thread now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Venmar »

BK201, there are 7 players left, not 6. You are worthy of being on that list.

ISOing players right now, but i know i am town and i am almost completely 100% that DCL is town.
Post later.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Venmar »

Sorry Sorry, i am tired i forgot you claimed.
Still.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Venmar »

Kassadin

- Kassadin. He has said nothing.

Shattered Viewpoint

- Hasn't necessarily said anything to tick me off. To start with Chronos seemed to push for a Psyche lynch, and actually almost did. This turned out to be a fakehammer gambit, which all it does is deceive town and doesn't really ( in my opinion ) do much. Ever since the fakehammer gambit Shattered Viewpoint has said practically nothing, and thus seems to be lurking. Did anyone notice, that in post #38 he votes Psyche, does not unvote or switch votes for the duration of the game, unvotes on post #92 and REVOTES Psyche in the very same post. Sorry if i am being a slowpoke, but is this how his fakehammer work or is it something else?

Kondi / Psyche

- Psyche to begin with hasn't been doing much in the game. He posts short posts, makes rather weird excuses, a bunch of empty or fluff posts, he is just generally unhelpful. This is not of Psyche that i know. As i said before, he has been much more proactive and pro-town in other games as of compared here. When pushed about this weird shift of playstyle, Psyche proceeds to "wake up" and make a long post showing his thoughts. I am VERY dubious / sceptical that Psyche would have made that post if i haven't pushed him about it. In other news Psyche sheeps in some posts and makes weird remarks for OMGUS, all that kind of shenanigans.
- Then, his replacement comes in and does something i think was very stupid, which is instantly jump to absta's defense. While absta did flip town ( to my surprise, and i believe everyone else's as well ), this does not clear Kondi or his future replacement of anything. It would obviously make no sense for a mafia to jump to absta's defense, so logically Kondi would be a town slot... right? I dont know, him being a Vanilla Townie could hypothetically explain Psyche's very slow and boring behavior this game. Then again, Kondi could have just been scum jumping in, throwing up a defense for absta knowing he is town, and then act all innocent when he would flip town. I personally feel like the Psyche/Kondi slot is a good candidate for the lynch, both of the players played very suspiciously, especially Kondi.

LordChronos

- A hard read for me.. I can't seem to make a good one on him currently right now... i will ISO him later as i am tired right now.

@Everyone - Do y'all think that Watcher and Tracker should claim or not?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

LordChronos

- Okay, reading over LordChronos, i still have a hard time getting a good, valid read on him but i found a couple things to note and what i think of him. He seems fairly townie, heres some small reasons i think i picked up. But on guy alone, i feel null about him at best because of my uncertainty. He could be a townie or good scum.

- Seems to scumhunt often.
- Takes initiative to ask for a prod on Kassadin.
- Asks questions frequently and interrogates, this can swing both ways.
- Analyses people, this can be tied up with scumhunting.
- I do not see or pick up any buddying on his part, so this is, i believe, fairly townie.

- In all honesty, i do not sense much scummynes in LC's posts, he seems to not buddy anyone, scumhunts to some extent, takes small initiatives, and analyses people's moves and behaviors. He also asks questions, which i think can be townie, but also scummy, as a over protective player can be scum. But since i don't seen any obviously evident buddying, i am not sure if his questions are made in the best interest of a scum.

When i look at the four players here, i think Shattered Viewpoint and the Psyche slot are good candidates, with Kassadin trailing up real close because of how incompetent and useless he is. He is impossible to read for me and is of no use to town, so lynching him would be not a bad idea anymore, with LyLo being a very intimidating and possible possibility right now. So, my conclusion is that we either lynch Kassadin in fear of LyLo tomorrow, or decide between the Psyche/Kondi slot and Shattered Viewpoint.

Since i see no clear target yet, i will withhold my vote for the time being. SV, your input would be appreciated. Same with Kassadin, but i feel more than a sentence from Kassadin is already asking for too much from him.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Venmar »

Ok.

Claim: PR

Tacked: DCLXVI --> LordChronos
Watched: BK-201 --> no one visited.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Venmar »

Not sure if did that right, did you want us to give who they tracked or put down nothing for the result of the investigation? I just put down random names for the results :P

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 372, DCLXVI wrote:That would mean that lass rage killed Oman for making his buddy leave. If I have time later today I want to look up kass' meta.

Meta? What is this KassMeta you speak of?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Venmar »

Lol.

Vote: Om of the Nom

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Venmar »

Oh, Om, SV is scum for the fakehammer gambit because it was his only good contribution to the game. Seems more like scum trying to come in and learn Psyche's role in this case.

Scum tend to buddy more than town because two town almost never buddy unless they are both confirmed. Scum don't have to buddy but when you do see traces of people doing so, it is safe to assume they are scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Venmar »

Prod On Kassadin: Possibly. I don't think scum would take the initiative to get rid of a player that actually helps them. There's town motivation usually behind a player trying to push a non-active and non pro-town player.

Seems like a perfect cover up, doesn't it Om? Could be distancing or bussing? Either way SV hasn't been talking and hasn't shown his true intentions for the hammer other than a reaction from Psyche. Regardless of the intention, he is scummy for making the random fakehammer and then shutting up. Him askign for the easy way out for a Kassadin lynch is also suspicious.

Om you're scummy from your predecesors, and your entry into this game. Also funny how you are neutral about the whole Kassadin PL thing, but then you say you would lynch him in a split second for how he plays if he was your partner. Inconsistent?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 382, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 375, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Kassadin in virtually useless in every game no matter his alignment. Therefore, his play is really a null-tell. He needs to be policy-lynched prior to LyLo simple
because
he is so unreadable.

Vote: Kassadin

So you'd rather policy lynch someone instead of finding scum before LYLO?

This also sounds like you're against the PL, as of compared to your neutrality a while ago.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 394, Om of the Nom wrote:Um, that implies I'm not scum with Kassadin.
Also I am still neutral about the PL, just against NS's attitude towards it.

NS? Nobody Special? Bro, wrong game.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 am

Post by Venmar »

Really? O.o
Oh god. That explains QUITE A LOT.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 401, Om of the Nom wrote:Why do I feel like people are wanting to lynch me solely based on my predecessors actions without even bothering to look at what I have said :P

Whiney scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Venmar »

If SV is actually NS, then he is equivalent to Kassadin in usability.

We have 4 people to choose from and 2 of them are scum. We have a 2/4 chance of hitting scum, so the chances are actually not that bad.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 415, Om of the Nom wrote:First, can you tell me why BK is confirmed?

He was "supposedly" hammered by i think LC. Turned out LC mistaked the vote and BK revealed himself as a VT.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Venmar »

Along with Shattered Viewpoint, i am kind of waiting for the replacement for Kassadin, so that we can FINALLY get some kind of a read going on his slot. Otherwise though, i think Om is the best choice for this lynch.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Venmar »

Along with Shattered Viewpoint, i am kind of waiting for the replacement for Kassadin, so that we can FINALLY get some kind of a read going on his slot. Otherwise though, i think Om is the best choice for this lynch.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Venmar »

Woops, sorry guys didn't mean to double post.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 464, Om of the Nom wrote:I still really don't like how BK is knowingly voting me against my town meta.

Your town meta?

Your "Town Meta" is as follow:
1) Aggresiveness and thirst for blood.
2) Frequent Yelling
3) High Activity
4) Gut all the way.

Hmm, don't see much of the first three. I left some out because those may apple, but so could some of your "Scum Meta". Regardless, incisting you are town by giving your own self-meta is not valid and people will not take your word for it. This is scummy in my eyes.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Venmar »

OmNom, the problem with Self-Meta is that you can tell us how you play as scum and play the completely opposite way. I could take your word and I probably could or would if it weren't for the really scummy play of those before you. Also, coincidental maybe that the post after i mention that your town meta is yelling, you start to yell? You don't have to tell us the course of a game either, i think we can all do that ourselves.

Pretty confident in a OmNom lynch right now, my second choice would be Kassadin or Shattered Viewpoint. Something to note OmNom, i doubt BK is voting for you because of your Town Meta, i believe that the bigger picture here is how scummy Psyche and Kondi played, not how you play OmNom. Also, pushing your self meta down our throat and insisting it as your only form of defense is not valid and i think it is not very townie.

@LordChronos

- What is your read and opinion here?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Venmar »

DCL, please hammer unless you have a better lynch suggestion?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Venmar »

Fine. I will unvote and read as well. Unvoting to avoid a random hammer.

Unvote

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 379, Om of the Nom wrote:Anyway, might read D1 if I feel like it. I'll definitely read D2 though.

Anything important happen? Anything I should check out?

Read into D1, and tell us what do you think of Oman, and why would scum want to kill him?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 482, DCLXVI wrote:Ok, I have a good idea of who I want to hang to today, I'm going to keep that mostly to myself for now. We need to hear from LC and Kass's replacement before any lynch happens. However for now I would advise against an om lynch.

I trust you but you are leaving me and BK in the dark so i am not sure how we are supposed to follow your plan. However i will take your advice.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Venmar »

Nothing has changed here, DCL isn't talking on his suspicion list stuff. My reads are still the same.

Responding to a prod.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 507, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I am not scum.

- Sounds legit. 10/10 for spectacular defense and 5 stars out of 5 for great mind changing evidence.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Venmar »

Obviously not SV, his defense was spectacular, there should be scummies award given to him right now for perfect defense of the year.

>.>

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 518, drmyshotgun wrote:You are over reacting with this.

- DCLXVI is confirmed town by me, you can't argue about him being town or scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Venmar »

Not reading the setup..?

Ughh.. temptation to vote for you, i have.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 522, drmyshotgun wrote:Hey, if I was Scum, I'd know those things no?

- Have you heard of this pre-historic, caveman tactic called... lying? I believe it was first used to convince a dumb caveman that he saw a mammoth.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Venmar »

Because i wanted to use my caveman explanation. DUH.

I wanted to see what you had to say for not reading the setup of the game you replaced into.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 526, drmyshotgun wrote:I'm sorry for not reading the setup.

Noted.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 530, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: SV

- Why? Are you being lured by OmNom or something? Is he bribing you with sex again?

Also, can DCL be Vincent? We are partners after all.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:39 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 535, DCLXVI wrote:
?

- You never seen Pulp Fiction?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 533, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 531, Venmar wrote:Is he bribing you with sex again?

You know I'm 13 right?

- Yeah. Your point? :P

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 538, Om of the Nom wrote:I need an adult! I NEED AN ADULT!

- Om, it's cool i am just kidding. Besides, i am only 1 year older than you :P

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

I'm sorry, i didn't see a best defense nomination.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

Vote: LordChronos

Sounds legit.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Venmar »

Lololololol. Wait.

Why did Chronos go to every person i did? IF you look every wagon he is on, i am on as well.

If i had to decide on one more scum in the 4, i would say Kassadin.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Venmar »

Well, lets sure hope so.

DCL, don't hint who you are going to watch. Scum are obviously going to kill one of us, but don't make their night any easier.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Venmar »

Predictbly, DCL visited me. I decided to track DCL because it was the only target that would have produced a result, since the last goon is immune to me. Picking up where DCL started, i still do believe that OmNom is the last scum. All of his predecessors point that way, and DCL has been pointing to a OmNom / LordChronos team since last day. Right now we have 5 players left, and only 1 confirmed, me. I am not considering BK completely confirmed as of right now, but i think he is definitely the less likely to be scum, so he is definitely not one of my targets.

Right now we have 25% of hitting scum with BK in the lynch pool, 33% if he isn't. That last three targets are OmNom, Kassadin, and Shotgun. We can only afford one mislynch, and i don't want a mislynch.

Vote: OmNom

- For now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Venmar »

Om, were you scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Venmar »

You were going to get lynched if DCL didn't make such a better case on LC, your scum buddy.

Great play by both scum, as well as DCL who has possibly helped us recover on Chronos.

Return to “Completed Open Games”