BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by BK201 »

/confirm
and
VOTE: Kassadin
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 am

Post by BK201 »

@Mod: Could you include "Not Voting" section to the vote counts as well, please?
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 am

Post by BK201 »

SV put Psyche at L-2, while seemingly half-kidding with his reasoning. Seems like disinterested scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 71, LordChronos wrote:The lack of activity in this game makes me angry.

@BK

Why are you voting SV for putting someone at L-2 in RVS? It happens all the damn time. Find something more worthwhile.
I don't think his vote was during RVS. and I've never seen someone put to L-2 in RVS.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
Gotta agree with DCL there. Going to vote Absta, unless he changes my mind in his next post.

In post 73, absta101 wrote:Sorry will try to post asap.
Someone give me some extra incentive and ask me questions that you need answered.
This might not be important but, it's interesting he is asking for extra incentive. IMO scum usually are the ones who need extra incentive, since they already know who's scum and who's town.

P-Edit: I don't see how Bandwagon to victory makes sense, but I guess most of you have played more games than me.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 am

Post by BK201 »

This guy isn't paying attention, he already had his vote on Psyche from when he put Pysche at L-2 with tounge-in- cheek reasoning. Then he votes just now him (again, he never unvoted or anything) saying we need to move the game along. Doesn't sound like he thinks he is scum, and gave himself a backdoor when pysche flips town, if SV is scum.

SV needs to be lynched. VOTE: SV
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:26 am

Post by BK201 »

Oh I didn't see the redundant unvote you copied.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 am

Post by BK201 »

Venmar that wasn't the hammer.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:36 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 93, Venmar wrote:While i do think the flip would be nice, the hammer seemed to be out of the blue by SV.

Either way, i am interested in what Psyche is going to flip.
Venmar is trying too hard to sound like he doesn't know the alignments.

P-Edit: SV? You're the opportunistic one. or is that just omgus?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:53 am

Post by BK201 »

It's hardly a jump b/c SV was already scummy and I only unvoted him b/c absta was looking worse. However I didn't realize SV put the unvote in before his vote, so that matched with my 'disinterested scum' read on him with his half-kidding easy backdoor(well if x player thinks so, he must be scum) L-2 vote.

Do you think that was a real fake-hammer gambit?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:54 am

Post by BK201 »

for clarification, if he didn't put the unvote, that means he was such a disinterested scum he forgot he even voted psyche earlier. (which was his most recent post before)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by BK201 »

I know unvotes arn't required by most mods. The unvote is important b/c it shows you were aware of your previous vote on Psyche. (since he asked for unvotes).

Alright this unvote slightly hurts my ego b/c I thought I was right, but UNVOTE:
I feel stupid, but I clear up my slightly scummy read on SV, which is now probably town.

Well back to absta.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Mon May 28, 2012 8:57 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 83, BK201 wrote:UNVOTE:
Gotta agree with DCL there. Going to vote Absta, unless he changes my mind in his next post.

In post 73, absta101 wrote:Sorry will try to post asap.
Someone give me some extra incentive and ask me questions that you need answered.
This might not be important but, it's interesting he is asking for extra incentive. IMO scum usually are the ones who need extra incentive, since they already know who's scum and who's town.

P-Edit: I don't see how Bandwagon to victory makes sense, but I guess most of you have played more games than me.
I'm not fence-sitting. I made clear I was going to vote Absta, if I voted absta then he would have been at L-1, and I wanted him to defend himself before we considered hammering him. His defense is not there, and only attacks me since I'm already under the spotlight.
VOTE: Absta
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Mon May 28, 2012 9:02 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 117, LordChronos wrote:Also, @BK

Why jump all over SV for his unvote/revote but not Oman, who did the same thing?
I think I already said I read too fast. I didn't even look at Oman's post, and the my first look at SV's post I didn't even see his unvote. I've already explained that part. I got a little excited b/c I thought I caught a huge slip up by SV, I should have just read everything alright.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 am

Post by BK201 »

Look I can't remember every little detail. I just know that DCL was also going to vote him, so if he was only at L-2 with my vote, I must have been counting DCL's.
Either way I don't see how that is fence-sitting if I made it clear I was going to vote for him.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 126, LordChronos wrote:
In post 120, LordChronos wrote:
How does Venmar's scumminess compare to Absta's?

@BK

Respond to that please.
I've played with Venmar (aka BoneSentry off-site) a lot. He tunnels and parrots when he is scum or third-party, so he is probably town this game.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 102, BK201 wrote:
In post 93, Venmar wrote:While i do think the flip would be nice, the hammer seemed to be out of the blue by SV.

Either way, i am interested in what Psyche is going to flip.
Venmar is trying too hard to sound like he doesn't know the alignments.

P-Edit: SV? You're the opportunistic one. or is that just omgus?
I believe this is the post where Venmar came off a little scummy. I wanted to bring it up, but that's the only reason I had for venmar scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by BK201 »

@venmar, I am reading the thread, that was the only instance I rushed b/c I love hunting scum more than being scum, and thought I had him.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #19) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 75, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 40, absta101 wrote:VOTE: Psyche

In post 42, absta101 wrote:@DCL
Don't you find the waggon on Psyche scummy?

@everyone
I didn't realise Psyche was at L-2 before I voted him. I was deliberately playing recklessly so that we could get out of RVS early. It's doesn't seem to be working so i'll just play normally from now and let you all get out of this stage at your own pace.
UNVOTE:

Don't like this one bit. I'm thinking absta psyche as scumteam kinda works.

Absta comes in to bus his buddy, the freaks out and overreacts when he realizes his buddy just got put at L-1.

In post 76, DCLXVI wrote:Unless I'm wrong I believe absta is at L-2

consider me willing to join the wagon...what do you have to say for yourself absta?
Here it is, I knew I saw it was at L-2. So with my vote Absta
would
have been at L-1. This wagon on me is all kinds of opportunistic.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #20) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 124, absta101 wrote:
In post 121, BK201 wrote:Look I can't remember every little detail. I just know that DCL was also going to vote him, so if he was only at L-2 with my vote, I must have been counting DCL's.
Either way I don't see how that is fence-sitting if I made it clear I was going to vote for him.

It was clear DCL wasn't going to vote me.
You and DCL both threatened to vote me. I posted my response in post #85. DCL posted 6 times between my response and your "well, back to absta" post (post #109). If DCL wanted to vote me, he would have.

@Chronos
I placed an un-official vote on Psychic. Though, I feel BK is more scummy now due to recent events. I sometimes forget to vote.
He only took his vote off of you b/c he said he wanted a response from you first. you took forever to post again, and it kinda died out. my stupid playing only helped take the spotlight off of yourself, and you are definitely being opportunistic scum, rather than town actually scumhunting.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #21) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by BK201 »

Everyone is going to post their read on me in detail.
No exceptions.
If I'm going to get lynched in day 1 again, I want it to be clear where everyone stood.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #22) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 133, BK201 wrote: Here it is, I knew I saw it was at L-2. So with my vote Absta
would
have been at L-1. This wagon on me is all kinds of opportunistic.

In post 135, LordChronos wrote:Except that's not what I was referring to. Yes, your vote would have put him at L-1 then. However, later, after your unvote of SV, you chose to still not vote absta even though he wouldn't have been at L-1 with your vote. That's what I am referring to.
IIRC Absta did not post or respond since DCL and I threatened him. I was still waiting for Absta. the SV thing had nothing to do with Absta.

In post 134, BK201 wrote: He only took his vote off of you b/c he said he wanted a response from you first. you took forever to post again, and it kinda died out. my stupid playing only helped take the spotlight off of yourself, and you are definitely being opportunistic scum, rather than town actually scumhunting.

In post 135, LordChronos wrote:Grasping at more straws here. DCL has never voted absta. Also, this is how absta plays as town. He's very paranoid and bandwagon jumpy. Course, absta was more active in my last game with him, where he was town.
1. so? He said he would, as did I. 2. I've never played with Absta, so you assumed I did and/or know how he plays.

Psyche is posting reasonably regularly but not posting much content, mostly parroting other people. (me, absta) + Scumpoints.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #23) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by BK201 »

Psyche, get it started would you? Post your read on me. Everyone should, even 3 post Kassadin.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Mon May 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by BK201 »

Oman, what is your detailed read on me?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #25) » Wed May 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 148, Feirei wrote:
~The "L-1" vote count~

Psyche - [*----] - DCLXVI
absta101 - [**---] - Venmar, BK201
DCLXVI - [*----] - Psyche
BK201 - [****-] - Kassadin, Shattered Viewpoint, Chronos, absta101

Not Voting - Oman

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

If the countdown would have expired now, then by Rule 2, BK201 would be killed.
BK201 is at L-1.

Hey everyone. Look at the people who have me at L-1.
Kassadin has 3 posts. The most helpful post is "u dead?".
SV seems townie for the supposed fake-hammer gambit, but besides that I've seen nothing from him so I'm not sure about my town read on him.
Chronos is ok, had a town vibe on him for a while.
absta is supposedly playing into his (town?) meta? I've never played with him, and don't really care about that until have had a game with him.

Everyone will post their detailed read on me if I am to be lynched. If you don't make it public where you stand now, when I flip you'll realize how anti-town you were. By not posting your detailed read on me, you are encouraging others to do the same. If you're going to lynch me at least make everyone detail where they stood.
and you should still vote absta or even SV, fuck that fakehammer gambit. He hasn't been playing pro-town.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 166, LordChronos wrote:@BK

In my eyes your scumminess is largely due to:

1) rapid switch of opinion re: SV and fakehammer gambit

2) flailing for ways to make absta look worse and you better (claiming DCL had unvoted absta because of waiting for a response which he didn't get, claiming absta didn't post after your threat when he posted 2 posts later

3) your position of "absta is scummy, if my vote wasn't L-1 I would vote him" contrasted with your lack of absta vote even though it wouldn't have been L-1 after you got off SV until I called you out on it

I do agree that Kassadin is being useless and SV hasn't done much of anything outside of the fakehammer. Overall absta is probably second scummiest for his earlier cognitive dissonance.

@mod

Prod Kassadin please.

1. This is null at best, meaningless at worst.
2. I didn't go back to check, I just remembered he did nothing to convince DCL or myself that he wasn't scum since the threat.
3. God forbid I not count every vote before I post. I mean were page 7 with like 2 vote counts.
No matter your alignment, you're reaching.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 186, Oman wrote:
In post 185, BK201 wrote:3. God forbid I not count every vote before I post. I mean were page 7 with like 2 vote counts.

Didn't you call SV out for not being attentive with his own vote?

Mad hypocrisy, bro.
Big difference between;
forgetting you voted for a certain person, and then voting for them again even though your vote was already there.
and
not counting ONE vote. it's not like just b/c someone unvoted absta, and I unvoted SV, that I should immediately vote absta.

everyone, post your read on SV and Absta.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by BK201 »

kassadin your trolling has reached a new level lately. just replace out if you don't want to play.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by BK201 »

talking about ongoing games is against the rules period.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by BK201 »

he doesn't seem to be paying attention to the game when he actually posts. for me at least playing as scum is boring b/c it's like the mystery has been spoiled, so I could see other people like that and thus not paying the best attention.

also just b/c he supposedly fake-hammered doesn't mean that's town, b/c as scum, I'm sure his partners would pay extra attention to what their partners post, meaning he would be well aware of the gambit and react accordingly.

Seems like "oh I better finally do something. fake hammer." I prefer an absta lynch obviously.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 am

Post by BK201 »

actually I'd give DCL town points b/c as scum you want Kassadin around b/c 1. if he is maf you want your bud 2. if he is town you want to keep him around for endgame. no real reason to bring up PLing kassadin at this point as scum, not when I'm at L-1.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

Post by BK201 »

People need to start posting their damn reads on me. on Absta too.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 213, Oman wrote:
In post 209, BK201 wrote:People need to start posting their damn reads on me. on Absta too.

You brand of directing discussion was (I thought) protown, but it's starting to look more and more forced.
I see where you're coming from, but I'm also disheartened some b/c people arn't listening. I wanted to sound intimidating though. Frustrating.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 211, Venmar wrote:
@BK-201

- I already posted my read on you.
What's your read on Absta and SV?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by BK201 »

I was town.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by BK201 »

kassadin, your posts suck.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 am

Post by BK201 »

Well good to be back in the game. (technically never left I guess) Luckily the thread is only 10 pages so I re-read it and came back with new insight.
Town

Oman
DCL
Venmar
Kass (I think Kass is easy to read based on his meta as scum. I won't go into detail b/c then he would purposefully not act the way I describe.)
Null

SV
Chronos
Scum

Psyche
Absta
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:49 am

Post by BK201 »

Kondi it was you yourself that told me Kassadin is an easy read. (can't remember which game) He is acting to his town meta.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 am

Post by BK201 »

as scum he would at least try to look like he isn't super trolling. he's just a waste of a player slot at the moment, but he's a town player slot.

"Absta is a town read. His talk about thinking calling scumteams out early is consistent, and he doesn't use it as a reason to call people scum, so it must be an actual belief. And there would be no reason to give that belief as scum without capitalizing on it." - Kondi

^ Your read on Absta is calling him town based on one thing. However you leave out that the scumteams including him in it. This looks like Kondi searched for an excuse to call Absta town.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm fine with lynching Kondi too.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kondi
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by BK201 »

Break it down for me please. I think they're even, but kondi is great at playing scum so that tips the scale.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by BK201 »

Venmar
LordChronos
Kassadin
Shattered Viewpoint
DCLXVI
kondi2424
Psyche

So out of the other remaining 6 players, there are 2 scum. I don't have time to give this thread the attention it deserves until tomorrow, however I like 2. and 3.

If we lynch the wrong person and end up in LyLo tomorrow, I honestly don't see us winning this. Too many nulls, not enough town reads.

So I strongly suggest both the Tracker and Watcher claim PR. It lowers the suspects by 2 and makes finding the scum team that much easier. This is the last day we can do this, as we know doing it in LyLo isn't reliable.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by BK201 »

oh and 3 is only really useful if the Tracker or Watcher caught a scum kill Oman. In which case they should report that even without a hypo, b/c 1 town NK'd for 1 scum lynched is worth it.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by BK201 »

I said 6 other players, no matter who you are it is true there are 6 other players left. I know I'm town so I'm obviously not putting myself down as a possible suspect.

Anyways, the Tracker and Watcher should claim PR today, for reasons stated above.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by BK201 »

Good, I believe you guys. (I doubt you'll be counter-claimed)

So out of these 4 players, 2 of them are scum.

LordChronos
Kassadin
Shattered Viewpoint
kondi2424
Psyche

LC - Scummy, I don't exactly remember why but I'll re-read. I think how his logic on DCL's proposal for the PR's to claim PR felt totally wrong is part of the reason.
Kassadin - I'd like to say town b/c as scum I think he tries a little bit. Either way this should be the last resort b/c there is really no connection between him and anyone else.
SV - has given us nothing besides that supposed fakehammer gambit.
kondi/psyche's slot - First thing I want to know is, would Kondi replace out as scum? Concerned about his scum record maybe? Heat was on him right away and he didn't appear to be reading the 10 pages? Need to re-read.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm assuming your result on LC was nobody visited?
Now that the PR's know each other it should be much easier to catch scum killing someone Night 2.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by BK201 »

actually not really, scum has the advantage now that they know which is which.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

Post by BK201 »

After looking it over (thankfully only 15 page game), LC is a slight town read. post #350 is a bit worrying though.

SV is probably town for the fake-hammer gambit that probably would have worked if I hadn't posted. Though it's not a strong read b/c that is literally all he has done.

I've decided against Kass as town. Though his slot is unreadable, it doesn't make him immune to PoE or associative tells by his partner assuming he is scum.

Psyche/Kondi's slot is scum, and if I'm right then so is Kassadin. I'll explain in my next post.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:51 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 197, Psyche wrote:
BK — he's been much more consistent than he's been getting credit for. Since he's at L-1, I need to be more decisive about this chronically uncertain guy. I think he's Town.

Pretty good! It's likely that BK is dying today, but I'll have no part in it. I am excited to see his flip, though, so my read on Chronos will become even more solid. Instead,
vote Chronos
. If I think BK is town, then I, by effect, think Chronos is my biggest scumread.
First paragraph is him establishing that he thought I was town, while I'm at L-1.

Second paragraph is him encouraging my lynch by saying I will probably die today. Then he says he will have no part in it, to keep his hands clean and appear like he was the good townie. He makes sure to again encourage my lynch by stating he is excited to see my flip. Comes up with a crappy reason to vote chronos.

Kondi replaces Psyche. Votes Kass very soon after. I know for a fact Kondi would buss Kass into next week if paired with him. This is exactly what happened here. Performs shoddy defense of Absta who was at L-1 I believe. More of that "I was the good townie" that Psyche used in regards to my near-lynch.
We don't even need to wait for a replacement. VOTE: Kondi

Though it sucks SV who is probably town has contributed almost as much as Kass. Anyways if Psyche/Kondi is scum, Kass is very likely scum as well.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:56 am

Post by BK201 »

Did I mention having Kass as your partner in a 2-man scum team would encourage anyone to replace out? Going to blacklist that guy.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 110, Psyche wrote:Did I just die? Because if so, that's really f'ed up.
Forgot about this one. This was posted after we had all established it was a fake-hammer. I mean he really had to skip a lot of posts to genuinely make this post.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 am

Post by BK201 »

The fake-hammer was post 92. It was made clear it wasn't a real hammer by post 93, and that stayed the topic of discussion. I know psyche is more competent than this.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by BK201 »

As long as we can narrow the scum down to 3 players (meaning I just have to decide who is most likely town out of the 4), we will win.

SV don't use PL on Kass as an excuse to not read the thread.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by BK201 »

If you want to have a chance at convincing me you're town try reading day 1 as well. We've been through this before.

This thread is tiny and not many wall posts, no excuses really.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by BK201 »

(not sure if votes stick when someone replaces in so)
VOTE: OmNoms
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 404, DCLXVI wrote:guys hold off on the omnom lynch for now. we should take this slower.

Bk is right, if we can narrow the scum pool to 3 ppl we win for sure.
It's true we need to be sure that 1 of the 4 is town so we can safely lynch the other 3, since there are 2 scum and we have 1 miss-lynch, but psyche/kondi's slot is horrendously scummy. For me it's lynch OmNoms, when he flips scum lynch Kass (probably), and if Kass flips town,
then
we have to make the choice between SV and LC.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 am

Post by BK201 »

oh and actually out of the 4, I'd say LC is the most likely to be town. Last night I cross-examined psyche/kondi's and LC's ISO. A scumflip on that slot basically confirms LC as town.

Not your fault that Kass hardcore-troll/lurks. (note: I did see him browsing the forum last night.)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 am

Post by BK201 »

Meh, nvm it doesn't 'basically confirm LC as town'. Too optimistic.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by BK201 »

Not even a long game, Om. You're obv-scum for your predecessors. Your extreme laziness (game is only 13-14 pages of actual content) doesn't help your slot.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by BK201 »

need more votes on OmNoms.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by BK201 »

This time I don't care if you read it. You're by far the scummiest slot in the game, and the burden is on you to convince us otherwise regardless of your alignment.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by BK201 »

also, self-meta isn't worth much.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 431, Om of the Nom wrote:I have found nothing to show my towniness on that I haven't already commented on.
OmNoms is too concerned with showing his towniness. That + his predecessors is enough to lynch him already. Where is everyone else?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 am

Post by BK201 »

Self-meta is nearly
worthless

Your predecessors are the main reason you will be lynched, and it's a damn good reason.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 436, Om of the Nom wrote:Then why don't I(OmNoms) actually go through the effort of reading through this easy-read of a game to check how to appear as town.?
Fix for you.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 am

Post by BK201 »

If your slot wasn't so obv-scum I would gladly take that deal. However it's pointless to do so since you're scum, so again the burden is on you to convince the others that someone else is more likely to be scum. On the very low chance that you're town, good luck with that.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by BK201 »

confirm vote OmNoms

-.-
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by BK201 »

SV, who is scum?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by BK201 »

Seems like this game has been dragging so here's a reminder:

We just need to look for 1 town out of LC, SV, Kass, and OmNoms.

I'm not totally sold on which 1 I want to wager is town, though I know it is definitely not Psyche/Kondi's slot, OmNoms.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:39 am

Post by BK201 »

OmNoms is at L-1.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by BK201 »

I doubt Kass's replacement will arrive before deadline is up. As of this post deadline is in just under 48 hours.

Dunno where LC is.

Remember we just have to be confident in 1 of the 4 being town. (OmNoms, SV, LS, and Kass)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by BK201 »

Great, LC is V/LA until Monday. Just happens to be the day after deadline.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm still confident that OmNoms is scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by BK201 »

You havn't taken the initiative to go out and find the scum. Don't use kassadin replacement as an excuse, you can still scum-hunt. You did one opening post to crowd-please and stopped. and then of course your super scummy predecessors.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 am

Post by BK201 »

Welcome, Drm.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 521, Venmar wrote:Not reading the setup..?

Ughh.. temptation to vote for you, i have.

In post 522, drmyshotgun wrote:Hey, if I was Scum, I'd know those things no?
So that's your plan huh?

OmNoms, nothings changed my read on him.

Gonna have to re-read though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 534, drmyshotgun wrote:Om looks very much Town to me right now.

Why??
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 am

Post by BK201 »

SV step your game up, you're next or possibly getting my vote today. I know you're NS which means I know a little more about how you usually play.

DO SOMETHING USEFUL
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by BK201 »

Thank you DCL, I've been much too lazy to do something like that.

UNVOTE:
I plan on voting LC after we(DCL and Venmar) agree upon a probable town out of the 4. Remember if we find one town out of the four we win.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 547, Om of the Nom wrote:Do you guys actually have a reason to vote LC other than just a VCA? I still think he's town, so I'd like to know what you guys are seeing in LC.
Really man? Why is LC town? I would love to be convinced b/c one really good town read on any of you four is win.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 550, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: LordChronos
That's L-1.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

Post by BK201 »

Oh wow, only 41 minutes till phase change.
Intent to hammer.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 529, Feirei wrote:
~The "*rage*" vote count~

Om of the Nom - [**--] - BK201, Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint - [*---] - Om of the Nom

Not Voting - drmyshotgun, LordChronos, DCLXVI, Venmar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

The current deadline is set to go off on
Thursday, June 28th, 2012 @ 4:49pm CDT
. You can keep track of how much time remains below.

(expired on 2012-06-28 17:49:01)

If the countdown would have expired now, then by Rule 2, Om of the Nom would be killed.

Still looking for a LordChronos replacement.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am

Post by BK201 »

Hope this is the right move.

LordChronos
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am

Post by BK201 »

oops
VOTE: LordChronos
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 am

Post by BK201 »

Didn't see it in the mod notes so I just want to add that
with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Venmar

drmyshotgun /Kassadin
Shattered Viewpoint
Om of the Nom /kondi2424 /Psyche
BK201

I feel I can read drm well enough as he's been in almost all of the games I've played in. Off the top of my head I feel comfortable enough to label drm/kass slot as town. If I'm right we win since all we have to do is find one town out of the three.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am

Post by BK201 »

This is mostly for me to look at. Too much work to analyze it in preview mode.

In post 80, Feirei wrote:~The "People are due for a prod soon" vote count~

Psyche - [***--] -
DCLXVI, Oman
, Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint - [*----] -
BK201

absta101
- [**
--] - Psyche,
Chronos
Venmar

Not Voting -
LordChronos
, Kassadin

Idk whats up with this vote count, thinking maybe mod mixed up absta's not voting with Chronos.
In post 115, Feirei wrote:~The "What?!" vote count~

Psyche - [*----] -
DCLXVI

absta101
- [**---] -
Chronos
Venmar

DCLXVI
- [*----] - Psyche
BK201
- [*----] - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting -
absta101
, Kassadin,
Oman, BK201

In post 148, Feirei wrote:~The "L-1" vote count~

Psyche - [*----] -
DCLXVI

absta101
- [**---] -
Venmar, BK201

DCLXVI
- [*----] - Psyche
BK201
- [****-] - Kassadin, Shattered Viewpoint,
Chronos
absta101

Not Voting -
Oman

In post 229, Feirei wrote:~The "Deadline is closer than you might think..." vote count~

Kassadin - [*----] -
DCLXVI

absta101
- [**---] -
Venmar, BK201

DCLXVI
- [*----] - Psyche
BK201
- [****-] - Kassadin, Shattered Viewpoint,
Chronos
absta101

Not Voting -
Oman

In post 282, Feirei wrote:~The "Replacement" vote count~

absta101
- [****-] -
Venmar, BK201, DCLXVI
Chronos

BK201
- [**---] - Kassadin, Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting -
Oman
LordChronos
, absta101, kondi2424

again I don't know why LC is in the not voting section + the voting section.
In post 310, Feirei wrote:~The "Come on, post more..." vote count~

absta101
- [***--] -
Venmar, DCLXVI
Chronos

BK201
- [**---] - Kassadin, Shattered Viewpoint
kondi2424 - [**---] -
absta101, BK201

Kassadin - [*----] - kondi2424

Not Voting -
Oman

In post 410, Feirei wrote:~The "Mod just woke up" vote count~

Om of the Nom - [**--] -
BK201, Venmar

Kassadin - [*---] - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting - Kassadin, Om of the Nom,
LordChronos
DCLXVI

In post 465, Feirei wrote:~The "Lousy lack of replacements..." vote count~

Om of the Nom - [**--] -
BK201, Venmar

Not Voting - Kassadin,
LordChronos
DCLXVI
, Shattered Viewpoint

In post 499, Feirei wrote:~The "This blasted headache..." vote count~

Om of the Nom - [**--] -
BK201
, Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting - Kassadin,
LordChronos
DCLXVI, Venmar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch[/color]

In post 529, Feirei wrote:
~The "*rage*" vote count~

Om of the Nom - [**--] -
BK201
, Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting - drmyshotgun,
LordChronos
DCLXVI, Ve
nmar

BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 am

Post by BK201 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4092932
Now I remember, that post screams LC+Psyche scum. After the wagon on me failed (and this being day 2, so they had the night to say "hey distance from me since you covered for me in day 1 a lot") LC distances himself from psyche in this big post and then says like one thing about absta at the bottom and votes him. Also notice Om didn't vote for LC. Just saiyan.
Drm/Kass is the slot I am comfortable calling town. LC wanted to keep kass around b/c kass doesnt do anything unless he is a PR, but a couple times he said kass needs to be gotten rid of before Lylo.

The plan should be lynch Om today, if I'm mistaken then we lynch SV (aka NobodySpecial).

VOTE: OmNoms
He is at L-1.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 am

Post by BK201 »

2) flailing for ways to make absta look worse and you better (claiming DCL had unvoted absta because of waiting for a response which he didn't get, claiming absta didn't post after your threat when he posted 2 posts later

3) your position of "absta is scummy, if my vote wasn't L-1 I would vote him" contrasted with your lack of absta vote even though it wouldn't have been L-1 after you got off SV until I called you out on it

I do agree that Kassadin is being useless and SV hasn't done much of anything outside of the fakehammer. Overall absta is probably second scummiest for his earlier cognitive dissonance.

@mod

Prod Kassadin please.

In post 176, LordChronos wrote:
In post 174, absta101 wrote:@Psyche
Remember, alkenes are actually deformed alkanes.
Back on topic. Who were you talking to?

Alkenes are not actually deformed alkanes. Don't be spreading misinformation.

@Psyche

How bout you actually provide some content instead of asking everyone else to?

Obviously Kassadin is just trolling at this point. He probably will need to be gotten rid of prior to LyLo (assuming he doesn't lurk long enough to be replaced), but I'd rather lynch someone who is scummier over the anti-town/lurking/trolling VI.

In post 269, LordChronos wrote:
In post 197, Psyche wrote:Okay, guys. My play before now has been noncommital and not rigorous. I lacked both the content and the will (and the time...) to really think hard about what was going on. But I did act deliberately offbeat to end RVS. But I'm here now.

Absta 40 and 42 are pretty legit given his voting record beforehand. It's clear that he was working with a protown RVS strategy. He did play it rather weirdly, though, deciding to "back off" from his reckless style really quickly after voting me. Getting me to L-1 shouldn't have startled him that much.

But that makes my vote for absta on 46 pretty terrible. :|

Chronos 49 isn't actually worth much.

Why is this legit now and not before? Why is my 49 not worth much? You agreed with it in #74. This dismissal of my posts as lacking content/wrong/scummy without really saying why is a consistent theme throughout your post.

In post 60, LordChronos wrote:Let's see:

#6 is confirm, #14 is asking if we can start, #16, 18 are RVS, #23,25 are banter, #35 is slightly better, asking game related questions at least, #41 is you saying Psyche is L-1 as a warning but not unvoting him, #44 actually has content, still focused on Psyche.

9 posts not counting that last one.  Only one or two of which actually contain meaningful content.  Then, when I suggest you (and others) should do more, you make a useless fluff post saying you are here instead of saying anything about the posts since the L-1.

So, yes, technically you are "here" by post times.  By content not so much though sadly you have more than several others.

Meh. A lot of research for a simple point. On page 3.

This is relevant how?

In post 77, LordChronos wrote:So, you aren't reading the game.  Good to know.  

Or why didn't you say anything regarding this when I pointed out the problems with those quotes over several posts three days ago?

<.< Beginning to read LC as a bit anal.

Chronos 116 is beginning to show a pattern. His posts are really wordy, but the ideas they present are consistently poor or pointless or just wrong. Meh.

What does me being a bit anal have to do with your read on me? Does it make me more likely to be scum? Care to explain how 116 is wordy but contains poor/pointless/wrong ideas? Or will it be more of the same mudslinging with no reasons to back it up?

I do agree that Kassadin is being useless and SV hasn't done much of anything outside of the fakehammer.  Overall absta is probably second scummiest for his earlier cognitive dissonance.  

@mod

Prod Kassadin please.

He said the magic wo-ord! Flailing.

Accusing someone of flailing is actually a scumtell, doncha know? Especially when "flailing" is used as an unnecessary rhetorical device to characterize a normal behavior as scummy. I found out using statistics. If BK is town, then your chance of being scum rises a lot.

This attack, btw, is pretty vapid as discussed above.

I haven't seen that being a reliable scum tell. Is it your contention that making patently false claims about your suspect (probably the #2 overall suspected person at the time) while trying to avoid being lynched is normal town behavior? Love to see your "statistics" as well.

Sadly, you haven't discussed how vapid my attack on BK was. You called it poor/vapid/etc. but you have never actually performed any discussion. Again we see Psyche making vague attacks with nothing to back it up.

In post 176, LordChronos wrote:
In post 174, absta101 wrote:@Psyche
Remember, alkenes are actually deformed alkanes. 
Back on topic. Who were you talking to?

Alkenes are not actually deformed alkanes.  Don't be spreading misinformation.

@Psyche

How bout you actually provide some content instead of asking everyone else to?

Obviously Kassadin is just trolling at this point.  He probably will need to be gotten rid of prior to LyLo (assuming he doesn't lurk long enough to be replaced), but I'd rather lynch someone who is scummier over the anti-town/lurking/trolling VI.

-_-

Guys — *turns toward everyone else* — I don't really like Chronos as a poster. This seems like a deliberate attempt to play like macho protown cattle herder. I clearly said that I was unavailable for the day, and he responds with this? Meh.

Unavailable for the day but not unavailable enough to be unable to ask other people for content? Why is your dislike of me as a poster relevant? I know lots of people on here whose posting style I dislike, but that doesn't have anything to do with their alignments.

In post 197, Psyche wrote:Okay, I got townreads, so we'll try narrowing down the pool that way.

Town:
Venmar
absta
BK — he's been much more consistent than he's been getting credit for. Since he's at L-1, I need to be more decisive about this chronically uncertain guy. I think he's Town.
Oman — has mad skillz. Must be wary. Pretty efficient scumhunting.
Me

Not Dying Today (Well, actually...):
Kassadin

Ah...:
DCLV — hasn't done much despite being pretty active. Potentially scum.
SV — No. Not a biggest town read. Not at all.
Chronos — unliked and scummy by both my gut and objective measures. — Flailing accusation.

Pretty good! It's likely that BK is dying today, but I'll have no part in it. I am excited to see his flip, though, so my read on Chronos will become even more solid. Instead,
vote Chronos
. If I think BK is town, then I, by effect, think Chronos is my biggest scumread.

In your big analysis post, you remarked on Venmar's reaction to the "quickhammer" on you, but here you list him as a townread. What was the point of going out of your way to point out his reaction to the quickhammer if you think he's town? Why would town-Psyche need to be wary of Oman?

I also don't like your BK comments here. First you call him consistent, then in the very next sentence refer to him as "chronically uncertain". Does not compute. Then you go on to say that you think BK is town, but you will be excited to see his flip. Why would town be excited to see the flip of a townread?

You call DCL a scum read in this post, which doesn't jive at all with your subsequent buddying of him over the next couple pages.
In post 240, Psyche wrote:Lots of people in this thread are being inconsistent. Don't think they're all scum, but I am a bit confused.

Absta did not play very scummily at the beginning of the game. >.<

Again, you said specifically several posts that absta's early play was scummy. (46, 50, 74, 87) Also, the irony of the absta part following the comment about inconsistency is hilarious.
In post 265, absta101 wrote:Sorry town, i've been playing pretty bad.

@DCL
What if you don't get an absta scum flip? What happens to psyche?

Don't like the fact that absta feels the need to apologize for his play. Feels like AtE to try to avoid the lynch.

I also dislike absta's OMGUS vote on venmar and subsequent reversal of position without moving his vote onto another player with deadline so close. Combined with his scummy early game play, he's my top suspect for now, with Psyche #2 for vague mudthrowing, buddying a scum read, and contradictory statements.

Town

Oman
BK201
DCLXVI
Venmar
SV
Kass
Psyche
Absta
Scum

Vote: absta101

Absta is at L-1. Provided the only inaccuracy of the mod's last vote count is the fact that Psyche is voting me instead of DCL.

@BK

Why is Kass town? What meta do you have for him that indicates that trolling is town behavior?

In post 350, LordChronos wrote:
In post 348, DCLXVI wrote:A few non-random questions I would like everyone to answer.

1. Should we pl kass. If we don't hit scum today it is lylo tomorrow. I don't want him in lylo.

2. Should the tracker/watcher both just claim pr and not say which one they are. This will kill off lylo counterclaims. It will give one confirmed town in a potential lylo along with possibly catching scum as they won't know what ability to use.

3. Instead of 2, we could hypo claim.

thoughts?

1. Whether to pl kass depends on what happens. Right now, I don't have a really strong scum read on anyone, so I'd be amenable to a kass lynch. I agree that he should not be in lylo.

2. Only problem with that is that we would be almost certainly condemning one of them to death.

3. I forget what hypoclaiming is in relation to this? Is that where everyone "claims" who they would have targeted and the real PRs claim who they actually target/targeted?

In post 358, LordChronos wrote:
In post 357, Venmar wrote:When i look at the four players here, i think Shattered Viewpoint and the Psyche slot are good candidates, with Kassadin trailing up real close because of how incompetent and useless he is. He is impossible to read for me and is of no use to town, so lynching him would be not a bad idea anymore, with LyLo being a very intimidating and possible possibility right now. So, my conclusion is that we either lynch Kassadin in fear of LyLo tomorrow, or decide between the Psyche/Kondi slot and Shattered Viewpoint.

Since i see no clear target yet, i will withhold my vote for the time being. SV, your input would be appreciated. Same with Kassadin, but i feel more than a sentence from Kassadin is already asking for too much from him.

Agree very much with this. Not voting for now because neither of those slots is here.

In post 513, drmyshotgun wrote:I'm happy with LC lynch to save Mod the trouble (it took ages for Kass to get replaced, right?)
SV is playing very very strictly to his meta with that post 507. Null on him. I always find him scummy.
Om is Town here I think because I think a Scum would be screaming generally agreed "Town" as Scum in his last breath.

In post 514, DCLXVI wrote:to be clear, I do not support lynching someone to avoid having to replace them.

In post 515, drmyshotgun wrote:^Does not match your usual PL PL PL spirit doesn't it?
Sorry for the long quote post, but I didn't feel like deleting the non-relevant to kass/drm portions. This is why Drm is town. LC kept kass around b/c kass is not very helpful to town unless he is a PR (b/c he doesnt post much and when he does its like 2 sentences). He stated multiple times that Kass should be gotten rid of before Lylo. Drm comes in saying he is fine with LC lynch to safe the mod trouble. Plus drm reads as town to me.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 am

Post by BK201 »

save*

Sweet. Thanks for the quickhammer SV.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 am

Post by BK201 »

do you mind linking the scum QT?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 am

Post by BK201 »

I knew Kondi was protecting his scum-record.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 295, BK201 wrote:I'm fine with lynching Kondi too.

In post 296, kondi2424 wrote:I just got here. :(
I feel the town response would have been something translating to "I'm not scum", rather than "This isn't very fair". So when you things continued to look bad for you plus your replace out, that is the conclusion I've arrived at. No offense meant, just an observation.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 am

Post by BK201 »

and the wagon on me was day 2, you replaced in and out in day 1. I think Oman had a point about taking confirm vote to mean what it means, but then again I've never encountered this before, either way it wasnt a factor in your replacing out.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by BK201 »

Was just tongue-in-cheek half-seriousness.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by BK201 »

what soft-claim?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by BK201 »

oh ok. well stuff happens.

Return to “Completed Open Games”