Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 16, Slandaar wrote:What do yall think about mass claim?

In post 20, The Acting Method wrote:It doesn't help town really and scum can have an idea of people to push lynches on that will give them the most advantage.

I agree. I don't see anything positive coming out of a massclaim. I'd say, just lynch the most scummy looking player no matter who his/her lover is. Too bad if a great town player is lynched in the process.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 27, The Acting Method wrote:Actually in this set up, if the most scummy looking player is scum, so is his partners. So we don't have to worry on that score.

What I meant was that the most scummy
looking
player isn't always scum. I have seen some really bad players in my short carreer as mafia player. But no idea about this player list, only a few familiar names and I have the memory of a goldfish :p
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 38, Jal wrote:. I also feel it may skew our perceptions of individual players alignment during the game play itself if we know lover pairs right off the back, especially if one lover seems very scummy or townie - we may rationalize the other is townie/scummy too without any good basis for this conclusion.

That's why I'm opposed to a massclaim, even before a lynch. Some of us
might
get influenced by it and unvote if the lynch target claims to be linked with a strong
looking
town player. Fake or not. I think we have to keep it simple, analyse everything and use some gut too. Partners interactions can be faked too, or even avoided.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Malee »

TAM is being impatient, but it doesn't look like he wants to make it obvious he is scumhunting. I really don't think that was worth a vote.

In post 37, The Acting Method wrote:for one would like to know Slandaaar's reasons behind putting someone at 2 votes so early in the game.

Surprisingly, Aru's vote puts me at 1 vote again. Now, that could be convenient for Slandaar's explanation, making TAM's comment look futile. Trying to help your buddy there, Aru?
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 47, Jal wrote:Exactly what grand ulterior motive would Arugula be hoping to achieve here, Malee?

Maybe none? Or like I said, trying to make TAM's comment less important, even futile. But I'd like Arugula to answer. That vote seems a little bit extreme to me.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 49, Slandaar wrote:why is you being at one vote convenient for my explanation? do you seriously think putting a second vote on someone is a scumtell? what is there to explain exactly?

Of course it's a scumtell. Who would dare to vote me if they are town? No, seriously, I don't need any explanations from you, Slandaar. My point being is : Aru's vote is a little bit extreme, bad excuse to park his vote on TAM. Or was it a "joke vote"? Doesn't seem to be one, and if it is, it is not needed at all. It's just fluff ...

VOTE: Charter

For not posting yet.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 51, yellowbounder wrote:
Extreme? You're at two votes
, we need to get out of the random stage as quickly as possible. A vote's a great tool to spark people to say something, to expose scum who may make a slip or sommat.

You shouldn't skim. Arugula voted TAM. So I had only one vote on me until yours. I agree we have to get out of the RVS, but you don't try to do that by voting for someone who's just a little bit impatient.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Malee »

In post 55, Slandaar wrote:I like the Malee vote fwiw

I'd have been surprised if not ! :p

And I didn't check all the games we have played together, but it seems that in some of them, when you are "after me", you are scum.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 59, Arugula wrote:What? How would unvoting you "help my buddy"? Putting someone at two votes is scummy?

No, it isn't. But it seems scum got out of their hiding and reacted to my comment. Interesting.

In post 59, Arugula wrote:How the hell is trying to get out of RVS extreme?

You either misunderstood me or you are blatantly twisting my words.

In post 68, Arugula wrote:She was saying how extreme it was for me to vote you for being impatient.

Actually it seems you
were
twisting my words in the very same post where you put your vote back on me. That's scummy.

In post 72, Arugula wrote:She is overreacting on a simple vote. NOT EVEN ON HER. And she thinks putting someone at L-2 is scummy.

I'm not overreacting, seems you are the one who is though with your vote.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Malee »

Why are you parotting me? Or are you actually trolling me again? Play the damn game or quit!!

And I'm reporting this to the mods.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Malee »

It's not the first time he does that. I got trolled before the site crash by someone named Armored Saint, who was rude and not playing the game properly, and guess who was in that game too? Fennin.

/reported
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Malee »

Did I ever do something wrong to you, Fennin? Seriously, it's not funny and I have reported all of your profanity's to the mods. You are not only annoying me, but all the players. This is my last post on this thread about you. The mods will handle your case.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Malee »

I'll post my own response when Fennin has been dealt with. I think everyone can understand that. I'll take a break until then.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:29 am

Post by Malee »

I'll ignore him but he spoiled it for me. I was just fishing for reactions, but Fennin's actions destroyed everything. So nope, I'm not going to vote Aru over that, it would be just the same as his vote on TAM, extreme :)

I'll actually vote for yellowbounder

VOTE: yellowbounder

Jumped on the wagon and skimmed. See post #51 & #52.

Seems more scummy than Aru, and remember, we only have to lynch one scum to win the game.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Malee »

In post 93, yellowbounder wrote:Don't know what to make about Malee/Fennin

The mods are actually looking into it. And I can say it doesn't look good at all :(
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Malee »

Aru, you still fail to understand that it's not the vote on itself that I find extreme, but the poor reasoning for it. I'm also not certain at all you are scum, but your stubbornness is annoying and noted.. And a bad read doesn't make someone scummy.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 114, Nyalite wrote:Malee how is that "extreme" in any sense? Also please explain how putting two votes on someone is scummy.

It's extreme to vote someone because that person is impatient and eager to play, yes. And I never said that putting two votes on someone is scummy, but joining a bandwagon without any valid reason (not even "pressuring" someone), is!
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 116, Nyalite wrote:Also this doesn't show eagerness play.

Really?

In post 45, The Acting Method wrote:tbh I'm bored, and I can't think of any thing I can use to boost activity and get reactions to get reads from. I'm pretty much "Ask questions as I need to, get answers" I mean I could ask the "What Timezone are you in?" question so I have a basic idea of when people will be posting so I'm not as bored but I'm not really one for Reaction fishing or the like.

It's maybe a poor display, but it's one nonetheless.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Malee »

In post 123, GreyICE wrote:Or maayyyybeee malee

You don't seem convinced?

You guys can't be serious about TAM. I already said that Aru's vote was extreme
due
to the poor reasons, but know it seems some of you want a lynch out of it? Are you guys for real? Scum is on the wagon, so what? Town has only one mislynch, and if that happens, it's a town win after day 2 because some of you are so obvious.

Aru, GreyIce, Yellow ... Who's the last scum? Slandaar maybe?

Return to “Completed Open Games”