Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Nyalite »

It seemed like he was just asking what people's opinion on it is. Not suggesting that we all claim.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Nyalite »

This argument has become highly confused.

Arugula's original vote on TAM was nothing to get upset about. TAM was being impatient, and had silly reasoning for voting people; so they wouldn't dodge questions. But he had no reason to anticipate a dodge. Arugula's vote was just as silly as TAM's vote.

Malee how is that "extreme" in any sense? Also please explain how putting two votes on someone is scummy.

@TAM I agree with GIce that those post seem odd. It seems in #43 and #45 you were not completely serious about your "ANSWER NOW" votes. But now it seems like you are standing by them firmly.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 115, Malee wrote:
In post 114, Nyalite wrote:Malee how is that "extreme" in any sense? Also please explain how putting two votes on someone is scummy.

It's extreme to vote someone because that person is impatient and eager to play, yes. And I never said that putting two votes on someone is scummy, but joining a bandwagon without any valid reason (not even "pressuring" someone), is!

Only as extreme as voting two people on one page so they didn't "ignore your question." TAM had no reason to suspect they would ignore his question. If they had posted after he asked and ignored it, voting them to force an answer might be warrented. But you don't just vote someone just because you want to ask a question.

Also this doesn't show eagerness play.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 117, Malee wrote:
In post 116, Nyalite wrote:Also this doesn't show eagerness play.

Really?

In post 45, The Acting Method wrote:tbh I'm bored, and I can't think of any thing I can use to boost activity and get reactions to get reads from. I'm pretty much "Ask questions as I need to, get answers" I mean I could ask the "What Timezone are you in?" question so I have a basic idea of when people will be posting so I'm not as bored but I'm not really one for Reaction fishing or the like.

It's maybe a poor display, but it's one nonetheless.

Why did you ignore the majority of my post?

I maybe should have said it doesn't necessarily show eagerness to play. The "I'm bored" defense seems weak, as the thread wasn't moving along to badly, and if he really wanted to talk there were plenty of people to post to. Instead he went after people who weren't posting much which would be silly if he really was just bored and wanted to play.

@Charter How is Arugula giving you strong town vibes?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 133, GreyICE wrote:Fuck Malee is shit town isn't she

That's what I'm getting. Nothing she has done is in any way scummy.

In post 131, charter wrote:
In post 129, Nyalite wrote:@Charter How is Arugula giving you strong town vibes?

I agree with his case on Malee, and dislike how he is being attacked for a solid case.

His case is in no way solid. But even if it was, how does that make him town? Scum can come up with a good case against town players, and they will be attacked over it especially in this setup.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 134, The Acting Method wrote:Actually Grey, I didn't call him out because someone had already...

Though frankly, even I find that suspicious...

VOTE: Charter
I'm sorry, but that seems too scummy to try and save one of the top two scum people...

What exactly is your accusation here?
That is the weakest reasoning yet for a vote.
VOTE: TAM
Please explain your vote on Charter.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 137, The Acting Method wrote:To add onto what Nyal was saying to Charter...

I've already gotten into why his case is bad...

It's built around the principle that getting lynched d1 is a worthy sacrifice for town...

He never said anything like that. Unless I just totally am missing it. Can you post where that is?

Charter/Argula/?/? scum team? I can buy that. Possibly Slandaar as the third.

Why are you saying this as if someone else is suggesting that? No one put arug and charter together but you, just now..

Okay, I'm voting for him A: Because of his reasoning for voting Malee... Argula's case on Malee, I've already explained why it's bad. (Also, Argula's reaction to my pressuring was TERRIBLE FYI) Also the things that GreyIce pointed out.

Arug reaction was not terrible. I had the same reaction when I read it. Although his case on Malee is weak. But more importantly the things that GreyIce pointed out paint you as scummy along with Charter.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Nyalite »

TAM Can you clarify which parts of your post are in response to which people?

But just to say one thing. I do agree arug did not adequately explain how Malee is scummy. Her reaction was not good. But it was not scummy.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 143, The Acting Method wrote:Your first line: I'm adding on to your point about Argula's case not being solid.

My first line was asking you to say where arugula claimed getting lynched is a worthy sacrifice. Because he never said that. In fact has anyone even made a case around that principle? Please quote anyone who said that in this game.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 147, Slandaar wrote:TAM/Malee need to claim lovers/not lovers imo.

Why? How would that help?

Seems unnecessary to me.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 158, DoubleJD wrote:

@Nyalite: How would tam/malee claiming NOT help? What is the hazard in doing so? No, the entire village should not claim. Theres too many lurkers and people not under pressure for that. But TAM and malee have been in the spot light for awhile and have had tons of pressure on them.

I just don't see the value in it. When I think through what would happen if they claim this way or that, it doesn't add to our knowledge base in a way that would help determine if they are scum or not.

I also think it is brutally obvious. But if others want a claim I have nothing against it as I don't see any harm.

More importantly I think TAM and Malee are(were) just really bad town. TAM's last vote further adds to that read.

--
TAM why the hell are you suddenly worried about lurkers when you have all this pressure on you. People are calling you scummy and your response is, "Hey I'll get around to claiming later, but in the mean time, I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT JD LETS TALK ABOUT LURKERS INSTEAD."

And further Snake and charter are both equal lurker status except charter came in to randomly tell us he likes arug because, stuff. And your vote was on Charter why change it?
Did you decide Charter wasn't scummy?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 173, GreyICE wrote:
In post 167, Nyalite wrote:More importantly I think TAM and Malee are(were) just really bad town. TAM's last vote further adds to that read.

Being an idiot isn't actually a town tell youse

No, being an idiot isn't. But he hasn't done anything scummy. So at this point my read is Idiot. Scum/town unknown.

However I feel like people are mistaking badness for scummy.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 180, DoubleJD wrote:
In post 171, Jal wrote:Sorry - looking back I was confused about one thing. Yellowbounder, why do
you
want replacements to look at their past selves at all? :?

Have you fully caught up yet then?

Wait, you acknowledge this?

So you voted for someone without reading all their latest post?

Also I've never heard of the amish tell, but the way arug describes it's because you criticized the person you replaced. Yellow didn't ask you to do that.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Also this whole Fennin was scummy thing is stupid. Fennin basically made one post of any content, and it was as if he was Malee. There is nothing to find scummy or not scummy about it.

This is distracting from the players that are in the game and figuring out who is scum.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 183, DoubleJD wrote:I did. Im on my phone and focused on her wall instead of the hidden line inside a post directed to someone else. It's certainly similar to not reading a post directly above a wall don't you think? Why aren't u criticising jal as well then? That's odd. Also odd that u continue to vote for TAM when you have nothing on him. Tell me then, who do u think is scum and why are u voting TAM instead?

My reasoning for voting TAM was very clear in the post that I voted for him. He suddenly switched his vote over to charter with almost no explanation. I said as much, voted him and asked him to explain.
Not sure how that is unclear.

I'm not sure about who scum is because this thread has been very distracted by the Malee/arug argument, and Malee and Fennin being replaced. Also TAM being all over the place.

Also I don't care what Jai did nor is it relevant. You didn't bother to read the rest of the thread before voting/attacking someone.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 186, DoubleJD wrote:Post 167 and 175. That's why I'm attacking u for having a lingering vote on TAM...someone u think is town.

There is no where better to put my vote. Also TAM is still being bad, which is why I voted for him. Not scummy, just bad.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 188, DoubleJD wrote:Really? Am I in the right game? We have a maximum of two lynches, and u want to use one on a person u don't think is scum. Good plan, im sure its easier to lynch correctly on day2.

Woah. Calm down. No need for all the sarcasm. I don't want to lynch TAM, I want to him to explain himself, his last couple votes have been really bad. The last two he just suddenly followed other players and voted for people without explaining why. He needs to explain his charter vote and why he suddenly switched to snake after you said we should go after lurkers.

However having my vote on him seems to be stirring you up, so it has apparently been very useful.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Can you substantiate your scum claims?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Also, normally I wouldn't mind a bit of sarcasm. I wasn't offended or anything.

But this game has proven to be very distract-able and I think right now throwing little quips back and forth will only distract us more from finding scum.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 194, DoubleJD wrote:Nyal: because I hate your reasoning for voting someone u think is town.

I voted for him because of his post on charter in #134. He never explained his reasoning. I voted for him and asked him to explain himself. He never really adequately explained it in my opinion.
Then he changed his vote to snake, because snake was lurking? Even though charter is also lurking and TAM thought he did something worthy of a vote. But changes it before charter even replies.

A weak vote with a confused explanation for it. Sudden change in vote from someone you accuse of being scum to a "lurker" even though the person you switched from is also lurking.
That warrants a vote in my book.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 196, The Acting Method wrote:Um, Nyal... read through the game... Pretty sure I explained... Or have I not yet because I left for awhile... (in fact in my next post after you asked for an explanation. I believed it happened.)

I believe I explained the charter vote, and I thought I had explained the snake vote.

Frankly (on the latter one) I agreed with JD's comment that the lurkers need to be posting more and decided to focus on the one who hadn't posted recently.

I thought about leaving it on charter, but frankly I decided not to.

You don't sound to sure of yourself.

You tried to explain your charter vote but it was not a very good explanation at best.

More importantly, Charter is almost lurking as much as snake is, except (this is the important bit)
You voted on Charter as a scum.
And he has been lurking ever since you voted for him.

???

How can you vote for Snake for being a lurker, when charter lurked away your vote on him.

@Mod Can we get a prod on Snake? The only things he has posted is one RVS vote and a prod dodge.

That is how you deal with lurkers. Not votes.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 198, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 197, Nyalite wrote:
@Mod Can we get a prod on Snake? The only things he has posted is one RVS vote and a prod dodge.

His last post was yesterday, well within the 72 hour grace period for a prod. However his next prod will be his second, and three prods = replace

Fair enough.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 205, The Acting Method wrote:

Mainly trying to boost activity from the ones I haven't really gotten reads on.

I prefer votes to prods for players who are most likely viewing the thread.

If you think your vote is such a good tool for getting people to reply, why did you take it off Charter (Who you had a scum read on)? Charter did not post in the thread at all while you had your vote on him. He completly dodged your question/pressure/vote/tickle/whatever which you claimed annoyed you in the begining of the game.

Also what makes you think Snake is viewing the thread and not replying?

And Prods are a much better way, look at brun/greyice we traded a lurker for an active player.

@Jal It's very hard to decide who scum is when so many people are not really in the game, or have barely posted.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 212, DoubleJD wrote:I disagree that prods are effective btw. Active players get the most attention, and active players are the ones that get lynched. Prod all you want, no one will forget what ive said in the last 2 pages meanwhile i can barely recall everyone's name in this thread.

What? This post makes no sense.

Prod are so people either come play the game or they get replaced. Has nothing to do whether you can remember who we are playing with.

@Arugula How was 3 votes much pressure, and how did he react well, he spewed nonsense and ignored half of the questions put to him.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 215, DoubleJD wrote:I guess i have to clarify.

I disagree that prods are more effective than attempting to spark a player into action. Lurkers have posted and are here. They just feel like they have nothing to add or are content with sitting back while they complete other games or work or something.

I also took for granted that we were ignoring lurkers, and so any scum hiding there arent gonna get lynched. Further, we arent getting any info from them and have no idea where theyre at. So at this rate, its the active players that are on the chopping block.

Im not immediately thinking about organization and what assumptions im making as i type :(

That all makes sense if its someone who is kinda lurking about posting here and there. Which we have many of.

However snake and charter are not coming back because people are voting them. So the point is moot. Voting Brun did not help. Replacing him did.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 245, Salamence20 wrote:I'm sure Hiraki and jD are town. Charter post made me lol, people are so whiny. Give me more time.

I understand you have a lot to catch up on, but can you please explain these town reads?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 247, DoubleJD wrote:Wagons suck, time for a change up. I doubt anyone is gonna vote jal or nyal, and im ignoring all of malee's posts now because i cant discern what i can use.

UNVOTE: jal
VOTE: snakeplissken

I want people to post reads, lurkers bad, yatta yatta yatta ive said it before.

@jal: I thought fennin was scummy because........i misread the thread :oops:. I completely didnt see this whole cheating thing until way after my little tirade against you and nyal. Your other questions are silly.

Although, my posts have not been fluff, and youre echoing a lot of what im trying to get people to say. So :p

Why are voting for someone who isn't even here. We have proved that votes on "lurkers" don't work, TAM already has his vote on snake. If that was going to do anything, it would have nor will one more vote change it.

More importantly though, your reaction to Jal's attack on you is awful. First your OMGUS Jal saying she is just finding an excuse to vote you. Then you try to ignore it, or make up non-sense. Now you are just saying. Oh it was an accident. Please ignore it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JJD
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 251, DoubleJD wrote:I attacked jal first in my wall post when i replaced in. You too iirc. She omgus'd me and ive thought jal was scum ever since...as well as you.

Its about time you voted me btw, its been obvious since page seven that you thought i was scum. Maybe we can get a wagon going and draw some party lines!

No. I don't care about what Jal did. You keep bringing him up as a defense for your own actions which is really bad.
I did not think you were scum, I don't know why you are putting words in my mouth. You have been making awful post and I pointed that out.

But now you are reacting horribly, but more importantly you moved your vote from someone you think is scummy to someone who is lurking. This is exactly what TAM did and I voted him for it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 251, DoubleJD wrote:Also re snake: Your argument is too broad. 1 vote isnt going to do anything in any situation. If lots of people vote snake, however, his buddy will be forced to defend him. If hes scum, his other buddies will also be forced to defend him. You can gauge a lot of things by the speed at which such a bandwagon might take off as well. Ive tried saying this multiple times and you keep ignoring it, i dont understand why

This argument is terrible. Snake has posted 3 times. None of them had any content. Someone is voting for him and it didn't make him come back.

Your vote against him will not do anything. But you gave up voting for someone who you thought was scum?

This is not about the value of analyzing a wagon this is about distracting from scum hunting. Focus on the people that are here, not the ones that will be replaced.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 257, DoubleJD wrote:Are...you real? You argue this
In post 249, Nyalite wrote:First your OMGUS Jal saying she is just finding an excuse to vote you.

I assert that the opposite is true. And now you attack me for bringing it up? REALSSSS?

Im putting words in your mouth because i had a page long back and forth with you. Yes, you thought i was scum then ldo

And no, the voting scenarios are not the same. I called you out for tam becasue you SAID he was town...and yet you still had a vote on him! Im voting for snake becasue he has 3 posts and i have no clue what he is.

OMGUS is when you vote for someone who voted for you. Not when you vote for someone who attacked you.

I did not think you were scum. Period. If you can't read our ISO's and see that, I will spell it out for you. Do not presume to tell me what I did or did not think.

And you did not comprehend what I was saying. I am saying my votes are for the same reason. Let me make it simple:

The Tale of TAM

1) TAM votes charter saying he is scummy
2) Nyalite votes for TAM
3) Charter does not post anything
4)TAM abruptly changes his vote to Snake for "lurking"
5) Nyalite leaves vote on TAM*

WWJJD?

1) JJD attacks Jal
2) Jal spots scum tell, votes JJD
3) OMGUS! JJD votes Jal
4)JJD abruptly changes his vote to Snake for "lurking"
5) Nyalite votes JJD*

*These votes brought to you by: why are you switching your votes off your scum read to an inactive player?

In post 258, DoubleJD wrote:
In post 256, Nyalite wrote:
This argument is terrible. Snake has posted 3 times. None of them had any content. Someone is voting for him and it didn't make him come back.

Are you real again? You honestly expect anything to come out of a single vote when it takes 7 to lynch? "OH SHIT, I GOT VOTED, BETTER OUT AS A PR!!!". That is hilariously untrue, no one gives a fuck when they get voted once, and i dont expect teammates to care either

And ya, switching my vote so that it isnt wasted is a good move. No one has any interest in lynching jal, and the town needs 7/8 players on a scum wagon to succeed. Jal isnt gonna get lynched today, so im lynching someone else that might.

I am real. I think you need to take a couple breaths before you post next time.
Ignoring you ranting about why one vote doesn't matter (Which we agree on) I am saying it is a waste of time for us to form a wagon on an inactive player. It won't bring him back, and I hope we aren't stupid enough to actually lynch an inactive player. Scum won't have to defend him if he is scum. The only person who will care is his partner and any town player with half a brain who realizes it is a waste of time.

In post 259, DoubleJD wrote:Nyal, ill ask you again. Who do you think are town, and who do you think are scum? Why is this such a hard question to answer?

You know exactly why its hard, there are so many lurkers and inactive players. But since you and Jal have asked, reads list coming in my next post.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Nyalite »

By popular demand, Nyalite's read list!

Townish:
TAM
GreyIce
Jal
Hiraki
yellow
B&B

More scummy than townie:
Slandaar - Seriously add something more than demanding claims.

Looking scummier with every post:
Arugula - Jumping off JJD because "you liked his reaction" was really scummy. Still awaiting proper explanation of that.
DoubleJD - "r u 4 real?"

If you have a read on these people it's because you know their alignment:
Salamence20 *I did find charter scummy but Sally has been negating this.
SnakePlissken
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 262, DoubleJD wrote:Hrm, ok. I had assumed you brought up the TAM vote because thats why our little back and forth began in the first place. You're using it to justify voting me, saying its why u voted tam. K, fine.

Being literal with terms like omgus is stupid. A counter attack is a counter attack.

Im not explaining my snake vote again. It is not a waste of time, and wagoning does not mean he actually gets lynched.

Thank god your finally gonna post some reads!

In post 263, DoubleJD wrote:I mean, its just so easy!

Salamence20: town
Arugula: town
SnakePlissken: lurker, unknown
Slandaar: lean scum
GreyICE: null
jal: scum
The Acting Method: null since he started sitting back
Nyalite: scum
yellowbounder: town
Hiraki: town
BridgesandBalloons: lurker, unknown
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Sorry hit the wrong button.

In post 262, DoubleJD wrote:Hrm, ok. I had assumed you brought up the TAM vote because thats why our little back and forth began in the first place. You're using it to justify voting me, saying its why u voted tam. K, fine.

Very gracious of you.

Being literal with terms like omgus is stupid. A counter attack is a counter attack.

While I can agree with you to a point. What you did was actually omgus.
Your initial "attack of Jal" was over a lingering RV. It was really more of a question.
Jal then voted on you for something totally unrelated. Then you immediately voted for Jal.

Im not explaining my snake vote again. It is not a waste of time, and wagoning does not mean he actually gets lynched.

You are proving my point, if he won't actually get lynched why should scum bother defending him? If he is townie maybe some scum would try to go for the mislynch and reveal themselves. But it would be difficult to decide who is scum and who is just dumb.

Bottom line? It's a distraction and a waste of time. There are a lot of players in the game right now who have very low post counts we could poke at anyways.

Also, lets differentiate between Lurking and inactive. Snake is inactive, he hasn't done anything. Where as lurking is someone who is purposefully avoiding posting.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 267, Salamence20 wrote:Please don't call me Sally, just please don't, I'm a guy and I prefer sala, thank you.

I tell you, DJD is VI, not scum, leave him be, I know, VI's like me know how other VI's work, and he is obvVI. Snake is worthless to kill, we should just wait for his replacement.

I'm sorry. It just popped into my head. It is prettier than sala though. But I will call you Sala.

I don't think anyone wants to kill Snake, though I agree we should wait for his replacement.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 299, Hiraki wrote:reticence
bravado

2 out of a 2 liner

sounds like a lot to me

and you can fod plz

Really? Those words are to big? I can't believe someone is actually advocating lowering the level of communication.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 303, Arugula wrote:Scumslip?
VOTE: DoubleJD

My explanation of why I got off DoubleJD:
1. I was expecting him to retract his townread on me once I attacked him. Many new players do this, because they have the mentality of "he's attacking me, so we can't be on the same team." He didn't which I was happy with.
2. He made a good point in saying that it was only page 8 and reads aren't THAT solid. Mine weren't either, but it is true he did not substantiate his reads. I probably shouldn't have let up so easily, but oh well.

But you gave up the vote on him like two post latter? That's all the reaction you needed somehow?
You had solid reasons to vote for him.
Part of the reaction was he didn't make a newbie mistake... Why is that good enough to retract your vote?

You are basically assuming he is really newbish and bad. So he gets let off easy.

But then!

A wild scum slip appears! Let's take a look at the post (#279) He is trying to respond to Slaandar's horrible attack on his "new" playstyle. And he is pre-responding to a potential accusation. I have no idea why he is, but that's what it is and it's not a scumslip in and of itself. It's a really newbish and bad way to argue.
But wait, JJD is a newbie right? We have to give him the benefit of the doubt! /sarcasmoff

UNVOTE:
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 277, Slandaar wrote:So, this was pretty serious and everyone ignored, I see.

Well for those who don't understand;

JD has played one game on site, a scumgame.
JD says he is trying a more aggressive style than the last one

This is a slip because if he were town he would be playing a different/more aggressive because he is town, that is the logical reasoning from a townie, not because he wants to try something different.

He can only be trying a different style compared to his last game if hes scum here. He can not be trying a different style as town because the two are not compatible, there is no reason to change your style to see how it works unless you have something to compare it to. He does not have any town games to compare ergo why change style to try something different? its because hes scum trying a different style.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JD

This is horrible logic.
There is nothing that says you can't change your play style independent of your alignment. The premises you provide to try to prove this just don't hold up.
You
can
compare it against your previous game even if you're a different alignment, obviously it won't be as easy to understand the difference if you are scum in one and town in the other. But then again there will always been different factors. Like who is in the game, and their alignment. The setup. Newbie vs Open. The size of the game. Ect.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Also this kinda slipped under the radar with the Malee drama. But what the hell is this?

In post 121, Slandaar wrote:Everyone vote snake. There is a 4/10 chance hes scum without reads, this is the best vote ever considering everyone is just derping about right now.

Ah yes, I also read the wiki about random lynching being a good strategy. But then again, it also warned you can't truly get a random lynch.

Slandaar wrote:Plus the added bonus I am town so you know there is 2 town who are not snake, basically 4/8 50/50 chance of town win simply by lynching Snake.
Plus Plus the final bonus, noone else has shown interest in wagoning him; scum are not jumping on what looks like an easy lurker wagon.

Oh yes, this will alleviate my fears that this isn't a scum-driven "random" vote. Your word that you are town is all it took.

Slandaar wrote:I understand the case isn't amazing but there simply isn't a good case right now on anyone, get on snake.

Really four days in? There's nothing better so lets just do this. I'm losing faith in this again.

Slandaar wrote:the wiki is not to be followed religiously.

Um.... Okay then why are you doing exactly what it said?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 314, SnakePlissken wrote:Sorry everyone I should note Im pretty much V/LA every weekend. Now where we at?

I would love to have 7 day weekends. Where can I sign up?

@Tamy Seriously get your vote off Snake. How many ways can we say its worthless.

@JJD I am not totally sure why you are voting me. The only thing you did like was me voting TAM, but I voted you for the same reason. You then said it what I did made sense and unvoted snake. So wouldn't you then feel like it was justified for me to vote tammy for that reason?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 331, Hiraki wrote:I'm not stopping communication. The reason you'd even say this is annoying.

I didn't say that though? I said you are suggesting we lower the level of communication.

There are reasons to use words like reticence or bravado. They allow you to express your views in a succinct way. That is exactly what this thread needs. Not huge rambling paragraphs that could have been said in a sentence.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 333, Hiraki wrote:I'm going to go with this assumption that you're new from your join date.

And just say that smaller words are better in almost every way because people are dumb and brevity is the soul of wit etc. etc.

Paragraph walls aren't horrible either. If you tend to avoid reading, you should probably stay away now. Reading is the soul of this game. Especially finding motives.

Really? You bring up brevity in an argument between using smaller words and using fewer correct words?
Do you understand what that saying means? Or what being succinct means?

The issue here is you have trouble with your reading comprehension. I never said I avoided reading. I love reading people's post.

What I am saying is that certain users post entire paragraphs to explain their thoughts/feelings/case when they could have used a few choice words(being succinct.)
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 334, Jal wrote:I don't see how all of this accounts for your unvote of DJD.

He moved his vote from snake which is why I voted for him in the first place. Add on the fact there is a horrible wagon formed on him. Arug, Sland and Mr. brevity put JJD at L-1 if I counted correctly. I have raised issue with two of those votes, and the third gave zero reason for his vote.

Why wouldn't I take it off?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 335, DoubleJD wrote:UNVOTE: , because OMGI<3U.

Can you explain why you voted me, and why you unvoted me?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 340, Hiraki wrote:Even if I didn't, I could easily look it up on Google.

Considering that you were against my point about it and for yellow's, I assumed by succinct you meant using bigger words to covey bigger meanings in a smaller amount of time. No?

No. Maybe you should look it up on google. It's about being clear and to the point. If that means using "bigger" words, sure. But the important part is that it's "Short and sweet."

In post 340, Hiraki wrote:Don't insult me. I'm done talking about this now.

I am not trying to insult you just for the sake of it. But in the last couple post you have misrepresented what I said many times. Also it wasn't like your post are insult free.

And if you want to stop talking about it, don't ask me a question about it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Nyalite »

This whole VI argument is stupid. Being an idiot/badplayer does not give you a pass or make you scummy. Arugula is right about that. If your read is that JJD is VI fine. But you need to prove the V part of VI or stop bringing it up.

Arug I would like a response to the issue I raised in post #337

Also you have been taking what he said out of context in these post.
In post 305, Arugula wrote:You said, "You can argue I'm being[...]bad scum." That is a slip.

In post 310, Arugula wrote:Why not? You said you are being needlessly tricky and bad scum. It is pretty cut and dry. I don't see what doesn't make sense.

Here is what he said.
In post 279, DoubleJD wrote:I have no experience on this site as town, and wanted to see how people react to such a style. At face value its obviously a town style. U can argue I'm being needlessly tricky and being bad scum....but that's a bit of a stretch considering I saw 4-5 players that people were happy letting sit on the sidelines.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 232, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Hey everyone,

I've become aware that I haven't been contributing much to this game other than a hidden case on TAM and some theory stuff. So I'm going to try to get some more of my stances out publically soon.

I eagerly await this.

Also, can you explain this post for me?

In post 219, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
In post 208, GreyICE wrote:I get it.

This is a secret variant on conspiracy

Where the goal of the game

Is to convince them it's not a conspiracy if it is, or make them think it's a conspiracy when it's not

And all y'all's win condition is to make me think you're scum.

MY GOD IS ANYONE IN HERE TOWN
EXCEPT MY MOTHERFUCKING MASON BUDDY

lol l I was thinking the same thing.
and thus greyIce gets townie points...

except wait there's this

MY GOD IS ANYONE IN HERE TOWN
EXCEPT MY MOTHERFUCKING MASON BUDDY

HIRAKI GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE

. . . are we supposed to take this as you claiming?

How is the fact you were thinking the same thing = townie points? And then why were they taken away just because you think that was a claim? Does that mean you also think the other two claiming lovers are something other than town?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 349, Salamence20 wrote:ok, Nyalite, I'll try...

yeah, this is impossible...

Does my townread and my claim that we are partners work?

I'm not really asking you to prove it. Just saying, if that's going to be your defense of him, you have to prove the village part.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 351, Salamence20 wrote:FUCK IT. I can't stand defending this moron.

I'm scum, I want to die. Kill me.

Fuck you DJD.

Sorry Hiraki, I wanted to play a better game, but I can't stand him. Kill me, end my misery.

No.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Nyalite »

If you don't want to play this game, you can replace out.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Sally sally sally.

Why are we creating another distraction?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 372, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Hey Slandaar,

I don't see this as a slip. Playing passive is a style you can do as scum or as town. It's worth comparing playstyles as both alignments because both alignments share some things in common (want to be able to construct cases on people that are convincing, want to avoid getting suspicion, want to get reads on other players).

So, exactly what I said in post #328.

Want to try again?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 377, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Ah, I think there's a misinterpretation here. It wasn't taken away, I was asking if this was a claim since he said "Except my motherfucking mason buddy hirake get your butt in here." That seemed like a claim and Iwas asking about it.

Okay, your wording made it like you were saying I'm getting a town read
except

In post 377, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Thinking the same thing as me when I'm town is the most powerful town-tell I have. I'm not talking about thinking the same ways as in who is suspicious, but more abstract meta-levels sentiments akin to the ones grey-ice expressed. Therefore I've got a decently strong town read on greyIce.

Really though? I think both scum and town can agree there are lots of face palming moments in this game. So if that's the best you've got pretty weak there.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Nyalite »

The reasoning for the lynch was horrible.

But lets play a game.

Lets take Sally at his word that he hates JJD and wants to ruin the game for him. And that they are scum, and he is throwing it. (Many of you have already done this.)

Why then can we not believe that Sally hates JJD and wants to ruin the game for him. And that their alignment has nothing to do with it.

If you wanted to be lynched claiming scum will get that done.

Sally is a confirmed asshole now. So why do believe he isn't jerking us all around. And if so, why give scum a free mislynch.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 385, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:@Nyalite, yeah looking back at your post it looks like we agree. Why should I "try again"?

also @Nyalite again: I don't need you to believe me. I know how to town-hunt, probably better than I know how to scum-hunt. I'm stating clearly in the thread that I think G-i is town. It's a personal reasons based on what I was thinking, and I can't expect anyone other than my lover to believe me when I say what I was thinking. I can't expect anyone to get the same town-read form him since they didn't think the same thing in the same way. Makes sense? Probs not. going to bed now

Try again to add something useful to the thread instead of lurking it up.

Your "read" is that someone else felt the same way as you. And that feeling is that everyone in this game is being scummy. I'm sure lots of people noticed this.
I'm sorry to disappoint you but you were not the first to notice the sky is blue, the sun is bright or half the people in this game look really scummy. And you didn't find some special bond in GreyIce.(
"He thinks just like me!!"
)
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Sally if you are really scum, name your other partners.

No one hammer until he does.

DO NOT DO IT.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Nyalite »

Way to fail Hiraki.

I told all you guys he wasn't scum. And sally there's no strategy there. Now there are only 6 townies and 4 scum. Thanks for that Sally boy.

@TAM all the scum were on the JJD wagon.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 398, DeltaWave wrote:
DAY 1 FINAL VOTE COUNT

DoubleJD (7): Jal, Slandaar, Arugula, The Acting Method, GreyICE, BridgesAndBaloons, Hiraki (H
O
L
Y
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
S
H
I
T
A LYNCH)

Not Voting: Nyalite, Salamence20, yellowbounder, SnakePlissken

[

Scum are all on the JDJ wagon.
So GreyICE I know is town. So removing him.

Arugula, Slandaar, and Jal were all voting for him before the fake claim. Aka scummy.
Which means TAM, B&B and Hiraki all switched over ONLY because of the fake claim. This is also supported by the fact they voted for Sally first before Jal told them to vote for JJD. So a null tell.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Nyalite »

Reads list time:

Town:
TAM
Grey
Hiraki - Town only by association.
Yellow
Snake

Scum:
Slandaar - Horrible case vs JJD
B&B - Has been lurking, provided nothing except a vote to help a mislynch
Jal - Guilty by association
Arugula - Horrible case vs JJD
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 415, Arugula wrote:
How the hell are we supposed to keep a claimed scum alive?

It sounds like you are trying to say "I told you so, now I'm town" and start another mislynch.

VOTE: Nyalite

You didn't vote for JJD because he was a "claimed scum." Your vote was on him before Sally fake claimed.

I called you out for that vote in post 327. But you chose to ignore it.
So explain again why you had a vote on him?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 416, Slandaar wrote:
The thing with Nyal is she is basically gone from white knight to high horse all the scum voted JD! which is obviously lol when there is no basis for it.

Pedit: aru said it.

Please respond to my post showing how horrible your vote on JJD was.
post 328

Also your horrible attempt to get a quick lynch on snake.
post 329
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 419, Arugula wrote:I checked back in the thread and didn't remove my vote. The scum claim further solidified it.

But seriously, Sala claimed scum, he flips town, and you go "Told you he was town." There was literally no reason NOT to lynch them. You are scum trying to get town cred. I wonder which other pair is scum with you. Snake and yellow?

And my vote was because I thought DJD scumslipped.

Okay right, that's very nice for you.

I didn't say don't lynch them. But we needed to evaluate his claim. As we can see, it was fake, so there obviously was a reason not to lynch them. Also we didn't need to quick lynch them.

But keep avoiding the questions I put to you.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 422, GreyICE wrote:Nyalite, look at that.

When would you ever question someone the moderator CONFIRMED TO YOU TO BE TOWN?

When would you ever list them as a null read?

TAM and Hiraki screwed the pooch.

They're gone

Where did he do this?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 424, Slandaar wrote:He was more aggressive because he was town not because he was trying something different.

Fact is; he never needed to say that because he would have appeared town via meta, but then when he says it it implies hes worried people are going to wonder why hes playing differently it makes sense hes worried because he is scum knowing hes playing differently. Town should know they are playing differently because they are town not because they are trying something out to compare to a scum game which is impossible basically.

Whatever it was wrong but it was pretty solid I think.

All that proves is he is bad. Which we already knew. And why would he be worried about playing differently if he was scum?

It was a weak attack and you know it.

Whats wrong with pushing snake? what were you doing at that point? oh yes fuelling fires.

Also 'you attempted to quick lynch' its like you are using buzzwords to try and make your arguments sound better, quite laughable. I pushed lurker Snake, so what? I still find it scummy that he wanted an exact start time then has posted a grand total of 0 content.

I explained what's wrong with it in #329. And what I was doing at the time is irrelevant.
The fact that you are criticizing what I was doing and my use of "buzzwords" instead of actually defending your action is very telling.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Nyalite »

That is very odd. But he maybe was just being coy about his partner. I don't know why, but we have already established that Hiraki is terrible.

What's more interesting is that Arugula is wrapped up in there.

And I never thought TAM was scum.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 432, Slandaar wrote:Im going to reread this game tomorrow...

You suggest it was random when it wasn't random and thats where your whole point falls flat

Why do you think Yellow/Snake are town Nyal?

What? I wasn't saying its random.

You tried to follow the wiki's little "do a random lynch for EZ win mode." But the wiki even says, you can't do that because it's impossible to get a random lynch.
But you also claimed we shouldn't follow the wiki. Which is exactly what you were doing.

I'm not going to explain my town reads to a scum.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 435, Arugula wrote:What questions haven't I answered?

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p4176007]
You're "scumslip" was horrible. You attacked JJD because he was the weakest player and easiest to get a mislynch on. Which is why Sland and Jal did the same thing.

He didn't want to a lynch a CLAIMED SCUM and then when they flipped town, he acted like he was the king or something just because he thought they were town. It looks really scummy, and just because you (GreyICE) look town, doesn't mean you are town. But, I'll wait for Hiraki's reasoning for listing TAM as a null read before I move my vote.

Please explain where I didn't want to lynch them. I did not want to lynch them without thinking it out. The wagon was moving fast enough without my vote and I had reservation, which I explained.

I have not been acting like the king just because I was right about something. Please stop trying to distract from an actual issue with random insults.

All I have been trying to do is put this distraction behind us and continue the scum hunt from where we left off.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Sigh url tags
For Arugula - post 327
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 438, Arugula wrote:To answer the questions:
Yes and he made that mistake later, so yes again.

[/qoute]
This really doesn't clear anything up.
My whole issue is that you jumped off JJD because he didn't make a newbie mistake.
Which is a horrible reason to let someone pass. What if he just isn't a newb?
But then latter when he anticipated an argument against him you called it a scum slip. Yes it was dumb to try to anticipate an arugment in the way he did, but it was not a scum slip. Yet you voted him for it.

You were voting DJD and content with lynching him until I posted my scumslip. Then you unvoted.

It looks like "Shit. When he flips town, I might be blamed for his lynch. Lemme make Arugula look scummy by putting down a scumslip he found."

I voted JJD for a very specific reason - voting a lurker instead of one of his scum reads. When I voted him it put him at L-4.
I went to bed that night, and afterwards he unvoted.
When I checked the thread again the next day he was at L-1. L-1 get it? Like one retard away from a hammer.
My first post after he unvoted snake was me unvoting him.

You also went after DJD AND TAM to get their votes off Snake. But Snake isn't your lover and it's not like a bandwagon was forming.

Your reasoning for unvoting DJD is terrible and makes you look scummier. You said that since he removed his Snake vote, which is what you were voting him for, you decided he didn't deserve your vote anymore. Uh, why are you so concerned with votes on Snake THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE SCUM BECAUSE THEY VOTED HIM?

If you had read any of this thread you would notice I didn't vote for him because he voted for snake. I voted for him because he voted for an inactive player instead of one of his scum reads.
I never called anyone scum for voting snake. But for not voting on their scum reads.

Evidence that proves you didn't want CLAIMED SCUM lynched:
Post 386
Post 411 (also acting like a king here)

Again, try reading it a little hard.
386 was the logically reason we couldn't take Sally at his word. I pointed out why we needed to think about it more before lynching him. I didn't say don't lynch him.

411 was telling Hiraki how bad he was for hammering someone even though Snake had announced intent to hammer. Also I asked Sally to provide his other scum partners as this would most likely prove or disprove his claim. But Hiraki ruined that as well.

Do you seriously think all scum were on the DJD wagon? If so, wow.

Yes?
Only myself, Sally, Snake and yellow didn't vote for him.
I am town, sally is now confirmed town.
Snake and yellow I have townreads on.

And in post 431, you said that you never thought TAM was scum. Then why was your vote on him from post 146 to post 249?

.... Because he voted for an inactive player rather than one of his scumreads. I said a million times that is a waste of time, and anti-town. But it isn't scummy.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Well I fucked that up.

In post 438, Arugula wrote:To answer the questions:
Yes and he made that mistake later, so yes again.

This really doesn't clear anything up.
My whole issue is that you jumped off JJD because he didn't make a newbie mistake.
Which is a horrible reason to let someone pass. What if he just isn't a newb?
But then latter when he anticipated an argument against him you called it a scum slip. Yes it was dumb to try to anticipate an arugment in the way he did, but it was not a scum slip. Yet you voted him for it.

You were voting DJD and content with lynching him until I posted my scumslip. Then you unvoted.

It looks like "Shit. When he flips town, I might be blamed for his lynch. Lemme make Arugula look scummy by putting down a scumslip he found."

I voted JJD for a very specific reason - voting a lurker instead of one of his scum reads. When I voted him it put him at L-4.
I went to bed that night, and afterwards he unvoted.
When I checked the thread again the next day he was at L-1. L-1 get it? Like one retard away from a hammer.
My first post after he unvoted snake was me unvoting him.

You also went after DJD AND TAM to get their votes off Snake. But Snake isn't your lover and it's not like a bandwagon was forming.

Your reasoning for unvoting DJD is terrible and makes you look scummier. You said that since he removed his Snake vote, which is what you were voting him for, you decided he didn't deserve your vote anymore. Uh, why are you so concerned with votes on Snake THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE SCUM BECAUSE THEY VOTED HIM?

If you had read any of this thread you would notice I didn't vote for him because he voted for snake. I voted for him because he voted for an inactive player instead of one of his scum reads.
I never called anyone scum for voting snake. But for not voting on their scum reads.

Evidence that proves you didn't want CLAIMED SCUM lynched:
Post 386
Post 411 (also acting like a king here)

Again, try reading it a little hard.
386 was the logically reason we couldn't take Sally at his word. I pointed out why we needed to think about it more before lynching him. I didn't say don't lynch him.

411 was telling Hiraki how bad he was for hammering someone even though Snake had announced intent to hammer. Also I asked Sally to provide his other scum partners as this would most likely prove or disprove his claim. But Hiraki ruined that as well.

Do you seriously think all scum were on the DJD wagon? If so, wow.

Yes?
Only myself, Sally, Snake and yellow didn't vote for him.
I am town, sally is now confirmed town.
Snake and yellow I have townreads on.

And in post 431, you said that you never thought TAM was scum. Then why was your vote on him from post 146 to post 249?

.... Because he voted for an inactive player rather than one of his scumreads. I said a million times that is a waste of time, and anti-town. But it isn't scummy.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 440, Jal wrote:
Nyalite
:

Hiraki was also voting for DJD up until that point. Why exclude him from this?

How is
everyone
, except Hiraki, who was on the bandwagon prior to the "claim" scummy?

Hiraki switched over to Sally after the fake claim. Then switched back later.

It looks like both myself and B&B are guilty by association because of our partner's "horrible case." Why then has Hiraki been excluded, even though he had no case when he voted? What is about TAM that makes him SOOO townie that you are willing to exclude all the supposedly scummy things Hiraki does that you are accusing others of? I'm not following your line of thinking here.

Hiraki was convinced by Arugula "scumslip." Although stupid of him, we have already established he isn't the brightest. Also what I talked about above and other town reads I have from him help differentiate him from the four of you enough that TAM's read covered for him.

And B&B showed up out of lurking and providing nothing useful to vote him. So it's a bit different.
In post 441, Jal wrote:

I voted for him after his first post. His first post didn't in anyway make him appear to be the "weakest player" at the time. So I don't know what you're on about here.

I voted for DJD because I thought he committed a scum tell. I
kept
my vote on him because of his terrible reads, annd handwaving my questions along with other scummy play. This is later followed by his partner stepping in and trying to write off everything as them
both
being VI and trying to (very weirdly) appeal to Hiraki. This is disregarding the fact that they both (Charter and DJD) tried to buddy up to my partner for some reason. It looked less VI, and more scummy to me at the time.

True you had a stronger case than your partners. Which is why you are only listed as Guilty by association.

Nonetheless, it seems like you're mistakenly going after my partner for bad play instead of anything scummy here. Everything else is you just making faulty conclusions based on false assumptions here.

Your partners went after bad play. That was scummy. They are still defending it. That is scummy.
Please point out false assumptions. I am saying Arug and Sland used horrible constructed scumslips to attack someone you were already on. B&B came out of lurking, and not providing any useful post to cast a vote.

In post 442, Jal wrote:To make it clear, I think this is what people are commenting on when they say you're on a high horse:

In post 411, Nyalite wrote:I told all you guys he wasn't scum.

I'm sorry if my frustration at the town for the mislynch is making people think I am king/high horse/trying for towncred.
I am frustrated that no one else could smell that something wasn't right about it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 451, Jal wrote:
Nyalite
:

There was nothing to indicate that. Stop playing with What ifs.

Don't take that out of context. I am saying you can't just clear someone because they didn't make what arugula himself described as a "newbie mistake."
Switching to Sal doesn't matter. Point is, he was on the wagon prior to all of this. He essentially came in and revoted for the same lover team. It's no different from how your lover came in and revoted for DJD - only difference is, your lover is not as much of a dumbass to split the vote. Again I ask: What is it about TAM that makes him SOOO townie that you are willing to exclude all the scummy things Hiraki does that you are accusing others of?

It does matter.
My
point is that people who reacted to the fake claim by changing votes were townies. The three of you of course did not change your votes, you knew what was going on when we couldn't.
B&B being the exception of course.

Point to me where Hiraki was "convinced" by this scumslip and
that's
why he voted for DJD. Hiraki already called out DJD as scum in his initial post. Why do you feel the need to dumb down Hiraki's actions to make them seem comparatively better?

Read starting at post 303 to post 311. Also I don't
need
to dumb down his actions.

Nyalite, I can easily say the same of you. You are attacking Arugula essentially for bad play on his own part, and
not
for being scummy. You're needlessly associating the two together in this case.

False Assumptions:

That we were purposely going after the weakest person to lynch
That Arugula and I are "partners" with B&B and Slaandar :?

You can't say that because I'm saying Arugula is scummy.
Those aren't assumptions, they are accusations.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Nyalite »

@GreyICE Stop derping around and tell us what you're thinking.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 457, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Yay okay time for me to re-read the game... I'll re-read with an emphasis on each claimed partner...
You have said you will "re-read" the game like 10 times now.

thoughts iso-ing hiraki: his dayvig doesn't seem genuine... needed some last second proof seems trying to hard to appear townie to me. Votes JD on post 311. Switches to JD on post 396

... really? of course it isn't genuine. He isn't a dayvig.

Mentions of TAM:
1)"Also, Arugula and TAM makes both null. Which is fine considering I had no real prior read on them" (Post 237). Uh what... doesn't seem like Hiraki considers TAM as confirmed town here, which is impossible if they were lovers.

Wow good find! GreyICE has only been shouting at his screen all day to get people to notice. Are you sure you read the thread?

2)"So what you're saying is that TAM is scum because he made a fallacy?" (post 237). In response to my vote on TAM. To clarify, I thought TAM was scum not because he committed a fallacy, but because they way he committed the falacy made me believe he
knew
it was a fallacy. This type of defense is typical of lovers.

Oh that's good to know.

3) Clarification question to TAM (237) poitns in the favor of lovers

Why would town be more likely to do this than scum?

4) some other ones that I didn't think were things I could read

Oh, so sad these are good reads!

Thoughts of iso-ing TAM
Post 43 "I'm the type of guy who likes an active town that he can watch for reads." Interesting.

How so?

Post 143: "And because it's foolish to bus, Charter and I CAN'T be scum together. (And neither can Charter/Malee.)" Oh wow this is REALLY REALLY interesting

How so?

Mentions of Malee:
1) During RVS asks why someone is voting still on Malee.
2) says fennin is harassing malee
barely a mention of Hikari.

read through game highlites
125 Malee defends TAM... seems to indicate lovers

Or scum?

----

after reading through the whole game, I'm less convinced of TAM/scumdon. However, the manner which they switched to vote JD irks me. I hate re-reading games, only to become less certain. other partners to come.

This was so useful!
You have
obviously
read through the
entire
thread thoroughly.

Seriously stop lurking. You have made zero effort to scum hunt.
Your contribution to this thread has mostly been talking about the wiki and massclaiming.
3 of your post(post 231, post 372, post 457) your only contribution as been something someone has already pointed out.
Finally lots of horrible "town" reads.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 474, SnakePlissken wrote:Slandaar just so you know, I have a few things going on IRL that can take me away from these games unexpectedly. I am on a train currently and I'm recording a podcast tonight, but I will post content in the next 24 hours, then you can judge if you want to lynch me or not.

Just replace out snake. You haven't ever posted anything and you're just being a jerk while lingering in this game.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 461, Slandaar wrote:Nyal you are wrong. Understand this scenario: JD HAD TO BE LYNCHED AFTER SCUMCLAIM. Scum can therefore avoid the wagon easily to attract less heat while town lynch the scumclaimer. The whole issue is in fact null. Your perspective is just biased and mega scummy as you basically whiteknighted into calling people who mislynched a scumclaimer scum.

Now you explain the town reads.

I am not going to argue anymore about whether
we had
to lynch a fake claimer. In a setup where we only get one mislynch.

But I agree after the fake claim, it is impossible to discern why people are voting because town tasted blood. That is why I looked at who voted
before
the fake claim. That isn't nullified by the fake claim, no matter how much you will it to be.

Snake is impossible to get a read on either way, except for someone who knows his alignment, which makes you going after him very interesting. And Yellow really needs to post more, but he has actually been contributing in a positive way: Noticing a lot of your garbage for one. Asking good questions of other people.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 464, Hiraki wrote:I made a mistake.

I was playing this game--at that point--like I had no confirmed town with me. I just replaced in and I was already pissed off about charter's little "you're a shitbag for stalking me" post.

Really this is the best you got?

If you're going to lynch me for it, I don't mind it. I made a mistake there that could possibly be seen as a scumslip--if I was scum.

Why would you not mind losing the game? Either way if we lynch you, you lose. Get this shit out of here. We don't need any of this self-pitty stuff.

You, of all people, should know that I fuck up Role PMs consistently to get myself lynched.

Links.

No, I didn't call him for doing that. I explicitly said it was fine to attack him.

His reasons were what put me off.

I agree that sentiment.

@Grey His rational for making that mistake is horrible. And he went out of his way to defend someone he says now he didn't know he was partnered with. Which leads me to believe he is lying about not reading the role-pm, or the lovers QT.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Nyalite »

Also I forgot @Slandy You reasons for snake being scum are still really weak. Yes we know he has done nothing to add to this thread. But the "he's so eager to play" because he asked for the time different doesn't mean anything.
There is just nothing to indicate he is lurking.

In post 475, Slandaar wrote:Grey who is buddies with TAM/Malee?

You can clearly rule out me/bridge and Aru/Jal

Did I just read that right? How can we clearly rule out the scummiest pairs?
Really?
Wow. Please find someone way to explain why we can
clearly
rule them out.

In post 479, Arugula wrote:Meh.

I'm trying to decide between Nyalite and TAM.

Nyalite is scummy, but GreyICE is town.

TAM is scummy and Hiraki is scummy.

I guess I'll go with the double scummy pair.

UNVOTE: Nyalite
VOTE: TheActingMethod

Please explain where I a scum. You never did except for accusing me of trying to get town-cred, which is blatantly untrue.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 484, Arugula wrote:@Nyalite
It isn't untrue. You were acting like a king and trying to get towncred no matter what you say.

Link post/quotes/back it up or else stop trying to attack me with it. Never was acting like "King."

I have been continuing the same line of questioning since before it even happened. This is a baseless attack designed to undermine my valid points against you and your partners.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 483, Hiraki wrote:Yes? I made a mistake.

I'm not going to try to cover it up. GreyICE is right. I should've remembered that TAM is my confirmed lover.
What? All I said was that I forgot I was playing Lovers. Nothing that I didn't read anything.

This doesn't make any sense. As Jal has pointed out, in the same post you confirmed you are lovers with TAM.

Sorry I'm not robotic, unlike you.

Good one.

I don't want to get links but .....

In post 472, Hiraki wrote:I can give you links, if you really want them.

I'm sure I can find a couple.

Whaa?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 485, Jal wrote:
Nyalite
:
I didn't really mean to take it out of context. I'm just trying to shorten walls. Apologies.

However, I'm saying that it wasn't very discernible at the time. There was nothing to indicate that DJD
wasn't
"a newb" based on his playstyle and join date. I don't see how its unreasonable for Arugula to look for tells accordingly and treat things like so. Outside of that, I can't really talk on Arugula's behalf here. You're making a weak point in this regard.

You taking it out of context was not about shorting walls. It made it look like I was playing a what if's game. When I wasn't.

More importantly even if someone is a newb, they won't make every newbie mistake out there. Arugula basic rational for unvoting JJD was "He is such a newb, there's
no way
he could not have just totally flipped out with 2 votes on him. "
Which makes no sense. He could have just not made a huge newbie mistake, even if he is the newbiest person ever to have played mafia. Or he could have been not that much of a newb to make that mistake.
It was ultra-scum to unvote him, and makes the whole vote look like just throwing things at the wall to see if they stick.

And essentially, GreyICE never changed his vote either. Are you and your partner scum then? This is a null tell in which you're cherry picking who it (scummily) applies to.

Besides Arugula wasn't even around during the scum claim, so none of this applies to him, and I didn't really see the point in changing my vote from DJD + Sal to ... Sal and DJD.

This is faulty rational - that if one town was lumped up in a scum attempt to mislynch, none of them could have been scum.
For the finally time, follow the votes.
Jal, Arugula, Sland, Grey, Hiraki vote JJD.
Sally fake claims.
Hiraki votes sally.
TAM and B&B vote Sally
Hiraki, TAM, B&B vote JJD at your behest.

Therefor, Hiraki, TAM, B&B voted JJD
ONLY
because of the fake claim.
Leaving Jal, Arugula, Sland and Grey on the original wagon. (Ignoring the fact grey changed his vote to the same person)
You beginning analyzing the wagon at that point.

There's
nothing
there to indicate that Hiraki changed his vote due to being "convinced" by Arugula's found scum slip. Looks like he finally voted for DJD due to his horrible reaction. Point is, Hiraki's motivations aren't clear
because he never gave a reason for his vote
and this is all speculation. Why are you making excuses for his scummy behavior? Seriously.

I didn't need to make any assumptions, nor make excuses. His behavior differentiated him from the 3 of you.

Also, you're being
very
anti-town by refusing to give out why you have your town reads, and I'm starting to get wary.

The only person who has asked is scum. If anyone else had asked, I would have explained readily. Who is trying to push a lynch on an inactive player during lylo. Yeaaaah.
Also I already gave the read he was asking for since he graced me with actually responding to my post to him.

Keep trying to find ways to undermine me.

p-edit: Not agreeing with people does not equate to being obtuse. I already explain 411, I can see how some people may have seen it as smug and it saddens me that I did not make it more clear I was only frustrated. However I have
never
attempted to gain town cred from anything to do with that debacle.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 494, Jal wrote:

It's great that you have hindsight.

I'll repeat myself.

There was nothing to indicate that DJD wasn't "a newb" based on his playstyle and join date at the time. I don't see how its unreasonable for Arugula to look for tells accordingly and treat things like so.

It is unreasonable to unvote someone just because they didn't make a newbie mistake within two post of you voting them.
Even if JJD was a newb, he wont make every. single. newb mistake. And Arugula only gave him two post to react.
There was just no reason to unvote him, and Arugula did, and then tried to defend it with a horrible reason.
It makes his whole vote on him just look like he was trying to get something to stick.

Also, I'm not going to go into the vote thing with you anymore. You're only seeing what you want to see. It's all null.

If you aren't going to argue with mean anymore, don't try to get in some last second opinion. It isn't all null, and if you were able to prove it was, you wouldn't be trying to drop it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 496, Jal wrote:
Nyalite
:

Why are TAM and Hiraki town?
What is your opinion of TAM's lurking right now?

I do not have a very good town read on Hiraki. However, I think given the fact we know him to not be the brightest ("please no big words, they hurtin mah brain.") I am not sold on this scum tell business.
Tammy I have town reads on for noticing flaws in the way Arugula has been voting this whole time.
Why are you asking me about his lurking instead of calling him out on? But I will answer nevertheless: @TAMMY Please stop lurking about, you are only hurting town especially your partner by sitting back.

No. It's being obtuse when you keep asking people to back up this claim, even when I already pointed out post 411 to you previously. Disagree with it all you want. I don't care.

411 I could see where people thought I was "being on a high horse." However, Sland and arugula keep bringing it up as if it invalidates my arguments against them. Nor does it prove how I tried to take town cred off anything.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 499, GreyICE wrote:
In post 496, Jal wrote:I follow your line of thinking, but that scenario falls apart if both teams are town. No?

However, I'm inclined to think TAM and Hiraki are scum especially due to the latest posts.

Of course it falls apart then. It also falls apart if any town votes for me.

But if Slandaar is like "well I wanna vote Snake because I'm a Slandaar" and Nyalite is like "OH MY GOD I MUST VOTE FOR THE MOST RANDOM PERSON IN THE ROOM" and etc, we're doomed.

I haven't voted for anyone because of how easy it is for a scum to push a mislynch and how difficult it will be for town to lynch a scum.

But instead of sitting on your hands waiting for a sign from the heavens, maybe you should, I dunno, tell us why we should follow your vote? Or why Slandaar and Aurgula aren't more scummy than Hiraki. Maybe you should use that caps lock to try and get yellow and B&B to post.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 501, GreyICE wrote:I explained why TAM was scummy yesterday. What's changed since then? He reaction voted me as soon as I voted for him, then unvoted and wandered off when I pushed harder. He's done literally nothing.

Or how about Hiraki? Replaced in for one of the scummiest people in the thread, one who had a huge wagon on her, and then... called a null read on his mason buddy, ignored me as much as humanly possible despite NEVER ignoring me in a game, and just kind of sat there like a lump waiting for it to blow over.

What exactly have Slandaar and Augula done that's so scummy? Wanted to lynch claimed scum? That had to happen.

Did you read? They weren't voting for claimed scum, they had their votes on JJD for terrible scumslips. Seriously, do you need me to link back to my post where I explained how horrible their "scumslips" were? Yet when you find an actual scumslip/tell/whatever, they aren't quite sure. Slandaar is back on Snake who hasn't post anything. And Arugula voted for me for god knows why.

I'm not willing to rule out Arug/jal/tam/hiraki scum team however. And like I said, Hiraki is just looking scummier with his horrible rational for his "mistake."

Really though work with me here. Don't just sit there waiting for people to agree with you. You obviously have not been reading my post about slandaar and Arugula.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Hiraki, could you elaborate on that? Obviously snake has been utterly useless. But I don't see yellow as unhelpful or off-topic.

Also can you give thoughts on B&B and Slandaar?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Nyalite »

@Sland - If you want people to buy this garbage. Explain how this is a better reason to suspect Yellowsnake is scum than Hiraki saying he doesn't know the alignment of his lover.

@Jal What are your thoughts on Slandaar and B&B?

@TAM Get in this thread. You had good things to add D1, have done nothing today.

@Grey go look at all of Slandaar's attempts to push lynches. They are all horrible.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Whether or not you are reading it, you need to contribute. We all ready have Snake, the Vagrant mafia player, crossing the English country side in box cars. The only time he can post is when he can steal wifi from a passing train.
Then B&B and yellow don't post much. And half the other players only come in to post a couple things then leave.

In D1 you posted a lot and contributed. Now you aren't posting anything. Starting to look scummy.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Nyalite »

What are your thoughts on Slandballon and/or Yellowsnake?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I'm sorry, I meant that to Tammy.

But since you answered, what about Sland and B&B?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Oh yeah, sorry I see that now. Do you get a town read on B&B? or is it just Sland town read.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 506, Arugula wrote:
I understand the possibility of bussing (although it wouldn't be too useful in this setup)

In post 143, The Acting Method wrote:
And because it's foolish to bus, Charter and I CAN'T be scum together. (And neither can Charter/Malee.)

In post 154, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
busing is a very good tactic in Polygamist, as long as it doesn't follow through to a lynch.

In post 493, Jal wrote:
I thought it was a (good) gambit for scum to to try to lynch their partners, even up to L-1 just to make it appear like they aren't associated with each other.

Is bussing useful or isn't it?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 565, GreyICE wrote:It's not like scum can afford to bus.

Need to add that to my previous post.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Nyalite »

But why, and your partner thinks it is.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Obviously bussing your own partner is stupid, although I wouldn't say Hiraki was busing TAM.

But if it isn't a bad idea to bus the other team then why did you say this?

In post 506, Arugula wrote:I understand the possibility of bussing (although it wouldn't be too useful in this setup), but do you honestly think I am scum with TAM/Hiraki?

I pushed for their lynches early on. TAM has suspected me the whole game, and I AM VOTING FOR TAM IN LYLO. If you still think I am scum with them, you are just stupid.

I assume you stand by that you can't be scum with Hiraki/TAM. Which means you don't think busing the other team is an option.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 571, Arugula wrote:
Bussing the other team isn't that bad an idea

In post 506, Arugula wrote:I understand the possibility of bussing (although it wouldn't be too useful in this setup)

okay.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 575, Arugula wrote:I was talking about bussing your lover compared to bussing the other lover pair.

No you weren't.

But just answer me straight. Do you agree with GreyICE?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 580, GreyICE wrote:Jal, this isn't a Wiki situation.

Like, standard game, 3 scum, 10 town, etc. Night kill all that.

If you have a bad partner and bus them, well, town needs to kill all 3 scum to win.

Jal is talking about the Polygamist wiki page. Which also links to the White flag gambit.

Also I think there is a bit of confusion about the word bussing.

Some people are talking about simply attacking other scum so they don't look scummy themselves. Going so far as to even vote them. But Obviously take their vote off if it looked like a lynch was coming.

Others are referring to bussing as only specifically lynching your partner. Which obviously is stupid in this setup.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Nyalite »

@Grey how do you feel about yeller?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I don't want to vote for him. I think he's town.

And good in what way?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I don't even know how you get that. Arugula had a horrible reason to vote JJD in the first place. It was a made up scumslip. But when you found a real scumslip from hiraki you had to scream at him to vote. He also thought Malee(hiraki) and tam were scummy all D1. But he hesitates after Hiraki scum slips?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Okay Grey, the lovers are:
Jal and Arugula - here forth refered to as Jarugula
Slandaar and Bridgesandballons - for now till the end of time know as Slandybridges
The acting method and hiraki - to be refered to as Tamraki
Yellowbounder and SnakePlissken - Also known as Yellowsnake

Possible teams
1. Jarugula & Slandybridges
2. Jarugula & yellowsnake
3. Jarugula & Tamraki
4. Slandybridges & yellowsnake
5. Slandybridges & Tamraki
6. Tamraki & yellowsnake

It's hard to put snake and slandaar on the same team. By the same token Arugula and TAM/Hiraki don't make sense.

So that eliminates 3 and 4.

If it's team six, we might as well give up now. Lurker city right now.

Which really means we need to focus on 1, 2, and 5.
I have a really strong feeling about Arugula, I did on D1. And it's only gotten stronger today.
But read through ISO's and look at the interaction between the teams. If you don't want to, I will post them all.
Tell me a Jarugula & Slandybridges team doesn't make the most sense.
The only one I could see next is number 5, as my next biggest scum read is Slandaar. Then B&B, as he is just coming in and posting meaningless comments, most of which people have already said.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Arugula post 59 seems like it supports team 1 as well. If you look at most of the interaction between the lovers. It's like "Heeey I dunnno about that, but keep up the good work!" Which is what 59 seems like to me. "Don't fucking push that cause you'll look scummy as shit, but let me give this a postive spin" But Arugula and Sland aren't lovers.

Part of the reason I didn't join you immediately on Hiraki is to wait to see what other people did. I wanted to see who would defend him. Tam kinda did by voting you. But otherwise he was on his own. TAM is tammy but I do feel like he is townie... Most of what he has done is defending his partner, Malee was hard to defend and arugula was relentless.

Yellow although lurky has at least had decent content when he comes in. He has notice a lot of slandaar's weird magic-logic that he uses to push lynches.

I am going to re-read the iso's for team 5. But I'm still most convinced of team 1.
I'm also not sold on Arugula's town read on slandaar. Anyone can see slandaar has been way off the deep-end the whole game. His partner has commented on it, Jal has commented on it.
But dun worry Arugula thinks hes coming from a town-minded POV.

Wow you beat me to post 475.

I was going to organize this better but I think you get the idea
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Nyalite »

You and me + 4.
Yellow has definitively seen slandaar for how ridiculous he is. So I hope we can count on his vote.
TAM has definitively thought Arugula is scummy.
The question is will Hiraki be on board. If so, we'd just have to wait on snake, or someone to give up and self hammer.

If this is as hard as it should be we know we are moving in the right direction, if it seems to easy we should maybe unvote and slow it down.

@Yellow Please jump in here.
@TAMmy I know you find Arugula scummy. But what do you think of Sland and B&B?
@Hiraki Can you give us a reads list?
@Snake Can you just pretend this is a movie and do a review on it?
@Grey Yeah no reason to do it now, Let's see what the accused have to say for themselves.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 611, yellowbounder wrote:I swear the days I spent refreshing the thread, nothing happens, and then when I go away for like 12 hours, suddenly POSTS.

I believe you.

In post 605, Slandaar wrote:Grey wouldn't vote Snake even when Malee/TAM's only logical buddies are Yellow/Snake

Or you and and B&B? And even if they were his only logical buddies, hiraki and tam are the ones he had the scum read on. Why would he vote for who you decided were their partners.

In post 606, Slandaar wrote:Just because the pms are on page 1 does not mean scum read them/know. This is why Grey is scum, what did I have to explain? that Yellow/Snake failed to mention they have a qt but that doesn't matter because WELL PMS ON FRONT PAGE YOU GUIZ

You're entire case is they didn't mention them.
Not that they denied them.
They didn't mention them.
Yeah.
No one is buying it.

@Jal I like that version, if only it were the truth :( Incoming walls of truth at ya.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Nyalite »

Slandaar the logic wizard!
:
This will be a long show ladies and gentlemen, so grab a drink and get comfortable.
We start off our tour with this beauty.

In post 121, Slandaar wrote:Everyone vote snake. There is a 4/10 chance hes scum without reads, this is the best vote ever considering everyone is just derping about right now.
Plus the added bonus I am town so you know there is 2 town who are not snake, basically 4/8 50/50 chance of town win simply by lynching Snake.
Plus Plus the final bonus, noone else has shown interest in wagoning him; scum are not jumping on what looks like an easy lurker wagon.

I understand the case isn't amazing but there simply isn't a good case right now on anyone, get on snake.

For people who have read the wiki, you will recognize this is as a strategy it purpose. Lynch two completely random and you are likely to win. Of course it mentions you can't really get a random lynch due to scum influence. But don't worry that obviously isn't happening here, we can take his word for it.

But wait, before we move on Slandaar would like to add this word of insight:
In post 220, Slandaar wrote:the wiki is not to be followed religiously.

Now we can move into the true magic!

In post 276, Slandaar wrote:
Malee(Hiraki): Aru/Yellow/Slan/Charter
TAM: Grey/Nyal/Bridges

They are either town/town or scum/scum

People not on the wagons
Malee/TAM/JD/Jal/Snake

Remove Snake or JD; remove JD and you have a likely scumteam remove Snake who is probably lovers with Yellow and you don't

Yellow; lovers with Snake or not?

I love in particular the way this one starts off as if its about whether Tam/hiraki are scum or town, and morphs before your eyes into another attack on yellowsnake.
But lets look at what he is trying to say here.
He assumes Hiraki and TAM are scum to see if the people not voting form a scum team.
So there are 5 people not voting, so he has to get rid of one.
Take away JJD and it's Hiraki/TAM and Jal/Snake. Which he calls a likely scum team. But then wait. What is that he just said there.... "Snake who is probably lovers with yellow...."
Then why would he call hiraki/tam/Jal/Snake a likely scum team?

Then he suggest you take away Snake, to leave Malee/TAM/JD/Jal which he says is likely not a scum team. Why is that? *Magic* Right before your very eye's ladies and gentlemen.

On to the next trick.

In post 277, Slandaar wrote:
In post 227, Slandaar wrote:
In post 224, DoubleJD wrote:Also ill say this now. I'm trying a more aggressive style this game since I was fairly passive in my last one.

Record (W-L)
Town: 0-0
Mafia: 1-0

Seems like slip.

JD has played one game on site, a scumgame.
JD says he is trying a more aggressive style than the last one

This is a slip because if he were town he would be playing a different/more aggressive because he is town, that is the logical reasoning from a townie, not because he wants to try something different.

He can only be trying a different style compared to his last game if hes scum here. He can not be trying a different style as town because the two are not compatible, there is no reason to change your style to see how it works unless you have something to compare it to. He does not have any town games to compare ergo why change style to try something different? its because hes scum trying a different style.

This is just based on an incorrect premise. JJD can try out a new style even if he is playing a new alignment. Which I pointed out in post 327 and even his own partner pointed this out in post 372

When this trick didn't work?
Slandaar wrote:Whatever it was wrong but it was pretty solid I think.

*Wosh*, where did it go? It has disappeared! A round of applause please!

Now for the Grand finale!
Follow this one closely folks, it's easy to miss it!

In post 517, Slandaar wrote:Yellow/Snake own up you're scum.

What did you talk about in your qt pregame?

In post 520, Slandaar wrote:Trying to pretend you don't have a qt?

Its pretty obvious Snake wanted to know the start time of the game to know when your scumqt closed. Probably discussing who claims with who and he needed to make sure he checked back to post before game started.

You are scum. Its obvious.

In post 528, Slandaar wrote:Yellow explain to me why Snake asked for an exact start time if he doesn't have a qt to post in?

I want a sensible explanation to explain someone asking for a start time then posting 0 content the whole game. It just makes no sense unless hes scum.

Snake I don't want you answering this, thanks.

Do you see the magic at work? He's trying to trick them! If they try to say they didn't have a QT, he'll have them! What a master. Let's see if they fall for it.
(These are of yellow and snakes replies after this trap was laid!)
In post 518, yellowbounder wrote:
This, is an example of an unhelpful post. You've already claimed that me and Snake are a scumpair, you're just posting for the sake of it.

In post 522, SnakePlissken wrote:Slandaar I wanted the time because I'm in the UK...

Right I'm on this now, just got a screening of Ted to do then I'll be back ASAP

In post 529, yellowbounder wrote:
So you're asking someone
other
than Snake to explain his behaviour? For that matter, you're asking someone who
mod-confirmed knows
he's town, so it's not like I'm suspecting dark hidden motives.

What do you expect to get out of this line of questioning, Slandaar? Seriously. Ask him.

In post 530, SnakePlissken wrote:He did ask, I answered. He's either ignoring me or looking to see if you are following the game I assume?

Did they fall for it? Did he get em? I'm not sure lets ask the master himself!

In post 531, Slandaar wrote:

Neither Snake or Yellow have managed to say they have a qt, clearly if they were town they would have said by now they have one. Scum clearly do not know we do.

Yellow thought where I asked what he talked about pregame was useless; he doesnt realise town has qt. He only took the post one way, when I broke it into two deliberately to fool scum and allow town to say what they posted in their qt.

in 520 and 528 I gave them both prime opportunities to say they have a qt.

Neither of them has managed to pick up on the fact I was implying town do not have a qt.

Lynch

YES! He got them ladies and gentleman!
What's that Grey? Why are you booing?
In post 535, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so explain the fact that the role PMs are in the opening post since this is an open setup

I don't know, Grand Wizard Slandaar, care to respond?
In post 536, Slandaar wrote:What?

OK

Town its grey/nyal/yellow/snake like guaranteed.

In post 543, Slandaar wrote:Just because somethings on page 1 doesn't mean it was read.

Noone ever reads the pms.

*Curtains close*

Ahh! What an end!
Thank you for coming to our show tonight. The next show will be about Aurgula the implacable scum-hunter.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Nyalite »

People like reading mean things when it isn't about them. My hope was it would help people get through reading it.

Plus, it was fun.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Nyalite »

Hello again. Today we will be looking at a saga from the Epic of Arugula, the Scum-slayer!

Our Tale begins when Arugula notices something a little strange about TAM
In post 42, Arugula wrote:
VOTE: TAM
Stop constantly asking people to respond to your questions. When they see the thread, they will. If they are lurking, call them out on it.

It seems like you are trying to make it obvious you are scumhunting.

Don't try to blend into the town-folk scum, Arugula will smell you out in an instant!

In post 70, Arugula wrote:

Yes. How doesn't it make sense? Her reaction was scummy and bad.

In post 95, Arugula wrote:GAH.

TAM was like "answer my question" and then two posts later, he voted someone for not answering his question. I find THAT scummy, but not as scummy as Malee's response to it.

The scum are stubborn! They try to tire the slayer with round-about arguments, what will our hero do?
In post 110, Arugula wrote:SHE WAS OVERREACTING TO MY VOTE ON YOU AND SAYING IT WAS EXTREME TO PUT SOMEONE AT 2 VOTES. SHE ALSO THOUGHT MY UNVOTE OF HER WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR POST, WHICH IT CLEARLY WASN'T. SHE ALSO SAID "SCUM GOT OUT OF THEIR HIDING TO COMMENT" ON PAGE 4. SHE IS TOO SURE OF HER BAD READS AND SHE IS SCUMMY.

Now do you understand? You have been beating this subject to death. Can we move on now?

It seems our hero has grown frustrated. He moves on to see if his vigilant bunny side kick Jal has unearth anything!
I'm sure he'll get back onto these scum as soon as the opportunity presents itself!
In post 169, Jal wrote:Fennin looked scummy - how? Personally, I thought he was an alt and looked like action was going to be taken against him. Why would people vote for him? Also, why bring up how your predecessor looked at all?

Amish tell anyone?

UNVOTE:

What is this Amish tell? Has the rabbit discovered a long lost secret?
Surely the well travel scum-slayer will know.
In post 176, Arugula wrote:
Amished tell is when you replace in and criticize your predecessor. In theory, scum should be worried about how their predecessor looked while town shouldn't.

It's not
that
strong of a tell, but it isn't something to be ignored either.

Good work Jal. Not great but good.

In post 206, Arugula wrote:

So seeing as his reasoning against Jal is now gone, he doesn't look too good. His other scumreads are poor. Nyalite's scumread is basically because he doesn't like his logic, and Malee's is (although I agree with it) because he has a townread on me.

UNVOTE: Malee

A little pressure won't hurt.

TAM's defense of DoubleJD is noted.

The Slayer has a new target set in his sights, revealed to him by his side kick! But do not fear, he hasn't forgotten the scum that slipped away!
Lets watch this new scum crumble under Arugula onslaught.
In post 211, DoubleJD wrote:TAM did call me out for it in that game, and i was scum that game. I have read almost everything on the wiki since that game as well and have learned a bunch.

The tell doesnt apply though :P .

Those voting me, answer me this. What do you think of Jal? The second i call him out for his lingering random vote he attacks me with obvious bs.

@arugula: its page 9, and we're in a game were we get one flip. Your reads arent also poor? Who here has solid reads? Im calling it as i see it, and i see 3 people that stick out to me as scummy.

@jal: tell me more how the tell isnt accurate, but shouldnt be ignored, but how youve never used it, but how you know all about it

In post 212, DoubleJD wrote:I disagree that prods are effective btw. Active players get the most attention, and active players are the ones that get lynched. Prod all you want, no one will forget what ive said in the last 2 pages meanwhile i can barely recall everyone's name in this thread.

In post 213, Arugula wrote:Gah you reacted well to pressure.
UNVOTE: DoubleJD
And you bring up a good point about reads.
And since the Amished tell no longer applies.

Sorry little bunny. The Slayer has deemed this one a townie. Better luck next time!
Now he will surely go back to the slipper TAM and Hiraki!

In post 303, Arugula wrote:
In post 279, DoubleJD wrote:
My style this game has me making enemies with almost every player in the game, attacking those that are being ignored and sliding by, and ultimately bringing on a ton of attention to myself. I have no experience on this site as town, and wanted to see how people react to such a style. At face value its obviously a town style.
U can argue I'm being needlessly tricky and
being bad scum
....but that's a bit of a stretch considering I saw 4-5 players that people were happy letting sit on the sidelines. Fennin was one such player as well.

Scumslip?

The Slayer misses nothing! Even mentioning a hypothetical where you are scum could be a slip!
Get him slayer!
In post 305, Arugula wrote:You said, "You can argue I'm being[...]bad scum." That is a slip.

Well that's not really what he said Slayer...
In post 308, Arugula wrote:
In post 306, DoubleJD wrote:If u say so. I'm making the point that I'm either obvtown or bad scum. What u quoted is just a teally weak reason to hop back on, and I'm not sure why u felt u had to do that. There is plenty of scrutiny against me already. You're back to null.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. RETRACTING THE TOWN READ.

Exactly what I thought would happen. Kill him please.

You've got him now!
In post 317, Arugula wrote:A scumslip is enough. Being a VI is not a towntell either.

Nothing gets in between the slayer and a scumslip!

TAM didn't ask me a question. He is constantly beating down my reads without providing better ones himself.

But rest assured, he still remembers the scum lurking in the shadows!

In post 399, DeltaWave wrote:DoubleJD, town lover, lynched Day 1.

Oh no! What a blow!
Fear not, the Slayer won't let his death be in vain! Surely he will hunt down the ones who eluded him in the morning!
A new day begins.
Our hero is awoken by a small villager claiming he has found a scum!

In post 420, GreyICE wrote:Hiraki said that his mason buddy, the person that the moderator confirmed to him to be town

WAS A NULL READ

AND HE QUESTIONED HIM

Shitty scum distancing at work

GreyICE has uncovered the scum that so frustrated the slayer the day before!
To action! Get them Hero Arugula!

In post 435, Arugula wrote:
@GreyICE
You make a very good point, and if Nyalite wasn't your partner, I would probably hop on with you, but I can't ignore what Nyalite has done. He didn't want to a lynch a CLAIMED SCUM and then when they flipped town, he acted like he was the king or something just because he thought they were town. It looks really scummy, and just because you (GreyICE) look town, doesn't mean you are town. But, I'll wait for Hiraki's reasoning for listing TAM as a null read before I move my vote.

No Slayer! Show them no Quarter! Close in before they have a chance to worm their way out of this!

Yay the day is saved! Decisive action from the Slayer.

After battling with them all day. He had to let them go to deal with a scum-slip, but as soon as that was sorted out, he came swiftly to finish the kill!

The end.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Nyalite »

Away wizard! You will not work your foul magic on me!

I am contradicting you! Even though you are trying to make it look like I am contradicting myself! Clever!

I accused your post 121 of trying to use what it says in the wiki. I said this in post 329.

My accusation is that you took what the wiki said, tried to apply it to snake. But the wiki even says you can't get a random lynch. The scum will always influence it to their favor, or not go along with it. (AKA it isn't random.)

Anyways I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you that you are scum. Obviously I'd never be able to do that.

But if any townies have questions. Feel free.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 624, Arugula wrote:Out of those teams, Slandaar/Tamraki and Yellowsnake/Tamraki seem the most viable.

The common denominator is Tamraki, therefore, they are scum.

I'm having a hard time following you here. How did you logically come to that conclusion?

Or is a bit of Slandy logic?

Wait a minute...

Arugula are you just mad I cast you as the Scum Slayer and Slandy as the logic wizard?

I'm sorry if so, and I could try to work something out.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 622, Jal wrote:
Despite this, and the lack of Snake's posting (which is starting to seem like trolling now) or Yellow really doing much at all this game but comment and observe other people's actions, both Nyalite and Grey have a town read on YellowSnake.

I have no read on snake. Only yellow. Just to make sure we are clear.

In post 622, Jal wrote:
But both their reads are that YellowSnake is town

No, I have a town read on yellow. My snake read is stated clearly in this post:

In post 551, Nyalite wrote:We all ready have Snake, the Vagrant mafia player, crossing the English country side in box cars. The only time he can post is when he can steal wifi from a passing train.

Your team 2:
If we can fairly eliminate Jarugalu/tamraki and Slandybridge/yellowsnake, I think we can rule out Greyalite/Slandybridge. If you disagree, then lets throw the other two back in the mix.

Your team 3:
I think 475 is becoming the catch-all for magi-logic. But I am not really seeing how it shows Sland not joining the tamraki wagon. He is saying tamraki are scum and suggest yellowsnake as the other two.
However, Hiraki did move his vote over to yellow with really weak reasons, which could be hiraki trying to quietly join the snake wagon.

Your team 4:
If this is the scum team... We might as well give up. As my partner mention, Hiraki fell off the map. TAM is trying to win an oscar for playing a missing person. Yellow just seems to be unable to post a whole lot. And again Snake is stuck in between trains at the moment.

We definitively need more post from TAM and Hiraki. I really want to see their comments on the current events.

However I did notice the only team in which both grey and I, and you two agree is a contender is the Slandybridge/Tamraki.
Can you an Arugula give more insight into your feelings about Slandaar and B&B.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Nyalite »

Jal:

About Snake, I do not have town read on him.
In that post I was talking about the people who didn't vote for JJD and I have a town read on yellow, therefor I see Snakes not voting as lurker(<-) or town. Just most importantly, it wasn't scummy.

I know you said it fell apart. But you said it fell apart for actions today. Even though I was attacking slaandaar D1.

I think he accused us because Grey pointed out how what he was doing didn't make any sense. And turned that into Grey making a "lame defense." It still does look like he is avoiding the wagon.

And how is it only starting to appear scummish? What about the rest of Slandy's lynch pushes? Do B&B's post(the very few of them) seem genuine to you? I want arugula in on this too.

Arugula:

I don't agree with the logic of the process of taking two teams (who you think might be scum)then take the common denominator and then say that person
must
be scum. There are plenty of reasons to see hiraki as scummy. But I don't think the fact he is in two possible scum teams make him scum.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 632, Arugula wrote:His posts aren't telling of alignment, and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about that.

Don't worry, he went V/LA, that will help!
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Nyalite »

@Sland If the scum team is Yellow/snake/hiraki/TAM What do you propose we do about it? Lynch snake and hope for the best? That would be stupid. It also doesn't seem like snake will be joining us this game, he will just keep prod dodging his way 'til the end. If you really feel this is the scum team, focus on the other three at the very least. No one is buying that little trap you did. Give us something else. Or at least tell us why we are wrong about other teams.

@Yellow Mostly I'd like to know how you feel about Arugula and Jal. I have a good sense how you feel about the others. But you haven't mentioned them that much.

About Arugula's avatar, I liked the toaster one better than the other three you've had.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 640, Jal wrote:Yeah, but you didn't say that. You were confirming that all scum were on the DJD wagon due to your town town read on both YellowSnake. All of this stuff you're bringing up is only coming out now.

No snake was irrelevant to those claims, the only reason I even brought him up in 444 was to say that everyone who didn't vote was town, since I have a town-read on yellow that was enough. If you really want to bring this up again, we can.

@ Yellow Thank you for your reads.

I agree about Jal, no help from Meta. I don't think Meta's will help that much this game though.
This game setup is very different from many other open setups. You can openly defend your partner as scum making it hard to spot scum vs lover. Spotting busing is also going to be hard because it is such a huge risk/reward dealio with the scum.

About bussing d1 vs d2. (For now, when I say bus, I mean willing to attack and/or vote for other scum)
I was thinking a lot about whether scum might still buss even though it would be easy to get carried away to a lynch. The problem I have with that thinking is that scum have a lot of sway over the votes right now. At 6-4, with 6 to lynch, it is very difficult to lynch a scum and all to easy to get a mislynch. Coupled with our lurkfish Snake, B&B, Hiraki and it will be extremely slow wagon if scum
do not
bus. However this would be a dead give away if they never hop on any wagons. Especially if we are in a situation where we need 4 more votes and they just will not come over.
Therefor, I think we should assume scum will be willing to hop on whatever wagon they please. What this means is we can't rule out teams for just any attack/vote but watch for sluggishness to join wagons, and people hoping off quickly.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I think we are just going to have to pick someone we think is scum, push 'em, see what happens. We need to pick someone who, by putting the screws to them, will generate more reads to follow.
You know my two top suspects, who is looking like a good suspect to you?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 646, Slandaar wrote:This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

'Snakes prod dodging the whole game so I have a null read on him'

The most ironic thing about you pushing a lynch on snake?

In post 57, Slandaar wrote:lol I did try mislynching you in one game before you site flaked but sure, I was scum, what do you expect? you were lollurking and I thought easymislynch lets go!

The second most ironic thing about you pushing a lynch on snake?

Bridgesandballons - 19 post
SnakePlisskin - 10 post

If you honestly want us to believe that Snake is scum, and he has purposely been prod-dodging and posting nothingness so that we won't ever be able to tell he is scum, we will have you lynch your partner too. Who is a much better example of scumlurkerfish.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Why?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by Nyalite »

If you are really so busy that you could not post anything substantial in two weeks, you should just replace out.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 662, Jal wrote:Question: If it is your opinion that GreyICE found a "real scumslip," why then aren't you voting Tamraki?

I do believe Hiraki made a scum slip/tell/blunder whatever. Distancing himself from his partner, then claiming lovers with him in the same post, could be looked upon as bad sucm at work. However
I
am not convinced and it is lylo, so I better damn well be convinced before I try to get someone lynched.

That does not explain why Arugula and Slandaar are not jumping all over it. They found "scumslips" on Jay Jay the airplane and started pushing for him, even though what they found weren't scumslips as I explained in post 328, post 327, post 615, post 618, and countless others.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 661, Slandaar wrote:
Thats only ironic if my meta was just 2 games. But its not, so its not.

No it's still ironic. You told us while scum you try to get lurkers lynched. You would think you wouldn't spend the entire thread trying to lynch a lurker.

What? so your point is Bridge has posted more than Snake?

My point was in my post if you bothered to read it instead of rushing headlong for the reply button. But I will explain it for you again, just for you my little slandy.
You are accusing snake of being a scum lurkerfish and you are trying to get us to help you lynch him for it, because OBVS HES SCUM. Yet at the same time, if there was a person in this thread who was scum lurkerfish it would be B&B. He has barely posted, just enough to avoid the scorn of the players, and the prods of the mod. When he does post, he mostly talked about mass-claiming, commenting on things to you, or the very little "scum-hunting" he has done is things it seems like he copied from other people.

Do you understand why it's hard for us to join you here?

You can tell hes scum

Hes clearly read the thread, hes had time to read the thread but not posted any content.

I mean how obvious does it have to be?

As Jal has pointed out, you don't know if he has read the thread. There is no way to tell if he is scum or not. Only someone who is looking at the game backwards would be this sure. (By looking at it backwards I mean from a scum perspective.)

VOTE: Slandaar
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Nyalite »

@ Arugula, it was your hesitation that was odd. Also why you aren't trying to hammer it home. Your tenacity is well established(Also, that's a compliment), yet I don't see it here. Do you not buy the scumtell/slip?

@Slandaar read the thread. She has already posted the quote. People have been talking about a lot. I called it a catch all for your magic logic.

P.S.
In post 665, Slandaar wrote:
In post 647, Slandaar wrote:
Oh, so Greyalite is your #1 pick then? Go on.

Where did you get that from?

How the hell did you managed to mangle that quote so bad? Jal said that not you, and you weren't even dealing with post 647.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Nyalite »

I think I have laid out my case against slaandar enough. Scumslips imply they were would made by scum, but there is no reason that a townie couldn't do it as well. What hiraki did could easily be explained away as "bad player is bad." (And based on him arguing that we shouldn't use big words, I am leaning that direction.) It is just simply not enough to go off of for a lylo situation. Especially when you have the Wizard over here trying to push the dumbest lynches ever.

There is also nothing to rule out a Slandybridges/Tamraki scum team, so I rather go for the person I actually have a scum read on and looks scummy rather than someone who's only scummyness comes from a "slip."

Though I still think you and Arugula are far more likely the scum partners of Slady.

The bunny has evolved into Kara!
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 678, Slandaar wrote:OK so in four of my town games I hunted down lurkers

So, that means 4/5 I am town when hunting lurkers so 20% is terrible odds of me being scum as that is worse than random.

But it is skewed due to size of meta which is what you are doing here but keep pretending what you say has any basis.

It isn't about how often you do it, its the fact you told us that is something you do, and then did it.
Also it isn't even the reason I think you are scum, just an irony I felt the people with brains in this thread would enjoy.

You don't know the difference between town and scum lurking.

Oh enlighten me wise wizard!

Nope

Sorry, I should have known it would be too much to ask for you to take time to understand what us mere mortals are thinking.

It does not take a brain surgeon to work out if he has time to post in a new game he joined while having no time to post in this one for 2 weeks he is scum here.

No, it takes a wizard like yourself! But to us non-magic users, it looks like he takes 5 minutes, reads half a page and post nothingness. Also, the post in other threads picked up around the same time his post in this thread picked up.

But oh no he cant be scum because hes lurking right? we can't lynch lrkers because its impossible to read them gotta lynch the actives and let scum lurk to victory every game because they are not allowed to be lynched.

It isn't impossible to read all lurkers, for instance, I read your partner as scum. There isn't enough to go on to be sure though. You really want to let everything ride on you're read on a lurker?

Its just so obvious the 4 of you are buddies at this point...

No way can town believe this junk about not being able to read lurkers.

Oh my, it's sooooo OBVIOUS. Except you are the only person who sees it.
And yes, there is no way the town could believe it, even though most of them are calling you out on it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 679, Slandaar wrote:I want you to quote it.

It takes you five seconds.

We want you to read for yourself.

Is that why you go after lurkers? It's easier to read a lurkers iso.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 688, Hiraki wrote:
Don't go full retard on me.

What he said makes sense. Calm down.

Nyalite wrote:For people who have read the wiki, you will recognize this is as a strategy it purpose.
K, skipping this post.

That's actually a decent reason to vote Nyalite.

Though I'd prefer near the end of the wagon.

And in the next "episode" he's ambiguous as fuck, so I don't really need to care about it/am fine with lynching it.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here. I said that in reference to Slandaars, "random lynch snake" post. (121)

Why won't you guys consider options and realize that there's shit sitting right there that contradicts your points thoroughly?

I'm sorry, are you suggesting saying "yellow is scummiest" is a good reason to vote someone? Your case against yellow consist of "he's not very helpful" which I don't think anyone agrees with.

Nyalite wrote:"bad player is bad."
Fuck off.

I don't know if you're an alt but you are a ridiculously huge douchebag.

If you don't take things out of context, it helps a lot.
In post 677, Nyalite wrote:What hiraki did could easily be explained away as "bad player is bad."

I was saying hypothetically you could explain your scum-slip as you just being a bad player. And that is essentially what you have done. Your defense has been: "I made a huge mistake." If this wasn't lylo, people would probably be lynching you over that mistake. And your defense is just, sry mah bad.
But keep getting upset over nothing.

Also I'm not an alt.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 695, Slandaar wrote:So

I am voting Yellow/Snake but am trying to work out who TAM/Malees partners are?

Your interpretation doesn't make a lot of sense...

Jal's interpretation makes total sense. You even confirm she is correct right here.

In post 695, Slandaar wrote:
I am trying to get him to vote Yellow/Snake by saying if hes sure TAM/Hiraki are scum there is only one team who can be their buddies so he should vote them.

Bottom line? 475 was you saying "Okay grey, tamraki is scum, and yellow and snake are the partners, come join my wagon."
Which is exactly what Jal has been accusing you of.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 697, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:I'd love for you to explain exactly why you don't think snake and slandaar are on the same team. Don't tell me to read the thread carefully. I want to see your reasoning in specific language. Also why Arugula and TAM/Hiraki doesn't make sense.
Are those serious thoughts on giving up if it's team 6?

Your partner has tried to get him lynched the whole time. He has come up with 1000 reasons to lynch yellow or snake, all of which are horrible. Arugula fought with TAM/Malee all day one. I do not completely rule them out, as I do think attacking your scum partners is very strong (as I explained in post 643) However, because they were attacking each other, we won't be able to spot a pair of 4 very easily. So if you are talking about "what pairs seem like the scum team" there is no reason to include them. I have not ruled them out however.

As to team six, the point is what are we going to do about it if we think they are scum, lynch one and hope they were scum? We might as well ask the mod to role a die to see if we win. If you have some idea on how to get snake to post or TAM to stop lurking, I'm all ears.

In post 697, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:it's not ironic because he knows I'm town.. He has no such verification on snake.

No, it is still ironic for the person with a lurker for a partner to accuse a lurker of being scum, only because that person is a lurker.

In post 697, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:(the why is in response to TAM voting me).
A possible explanation for TAM's vote on me is the suspicion you have been stirring in my direction, he wants to give power to that lynch. This explanation only makes sense if TAM is scum

That is an interesting thought. I would love to see TAM explain his vote.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 701, Slandaar wrote:Just because TAM/Malee only work with Yellow/Snake does not mean the opposite is correct.

Nowhere do I say I think they are scum, you are both just lying.

I'm lying okay. I'm not going to have this argument with you.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 700, The Acting Method wrote:Frankly, I wanted to do a reread and look over the different options.

I Figured that SINCE B&B hadn't said much (over all) and SINCE there was no real support for his lynch, He'd be a decent vote while I figure out who the F is scum.

I can see the second scum team that he listed ( the one that doesn't feature me.) makes the most sense for me. So UNVOTE:

VOTE: YellowBounder I'll accept either him or Arugula.

What is this...
You vote B&B while he is V/LA. When asked to explain your vote you say it was basically a place holder, then you change your vote?

And speaking of changing your vote, why yellow? (or arugula)
How do they "Make the most sense?"

You haven't expressed any misgivings about yellow or snake all game. You start lurking about, then when yellow has some votes piled up, you vote him?
Please explain these things.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: The Acting Method
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 706, Slandaar wrote:Bridge vote Yellow please

Lets lock this game into Yellow/Snake vs Us/TAM/Hiraki.

Why do you want to lock the game into that? That would be so stupid.
Also you didn't show us why our logic doesn't make sense. You showed us why it is useless to argue with you.

I realized that was a useless vote.
UNVOTE:
TAM please answer my questions.

@Grey I think that is an interesting theory, I'm going to look into it when my head is clear.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by Nyalite »

@ B&B I do not view your low activity the same as snakes.

@Snake enjoy your vacation.

@Slandy The scum probably have not had the chance to quick lynch.

@TAM I understand not spending much time trying to convince people you were town. I agree with it, but please explain your votes better. And don't move votes just because I asked you to explain it.
If you are town, your primary objective right now should be generating reads, calling out scummy behavior, or trying to explain why you think someone is scum.

@Hiraki I asked you some questions here in post 694. Also B&B expressed the same question. Are you saying I am scum and should be lynched? Also it unsettles me you misunderstood me you thought I was calling you bad. I have insulted many people in this game, you included. But that was not one of those times.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 758, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Wow, Jal's post on 749 says everything I wanted to say (or tried to say) in such a clear and concise manner. (NOTE to readers: this is not the same as the town-tell I got from Grey_Ice. It's hard to explain my town-tell of thinking like me, but it's more about a combination of the tone and the content, than just the content of the post. If I have the same suspicions as someone, that doesn't mean I necessarily think they're town.)
that being said, jal is looking on the + side of the -scum/+town spectrum right now.

These horrible town reads again. If Jal is scum at the end of this, you better be ready to eat your hat.

This (yellow's post) really reads like something a scum would write to me. It gives that feeling of "trying to hard." Of course that isn't a major tell But is it something scum would write to a townie? Semi-likely. Even more likely something scum would write to their scum-partner?

How does refuting tammy's "I'm town so I'm not going to defend myself" seem like trying to hard?
I said something very similar in post 744. Do you also think I was trying to hard?

Right now Tammy is just voting seemingly random people, and every time I ask him why, he switches his vote. He isn't being pro-town right now, and that makes it harder for us to find the scum.

@TAM Again I understand not jumping up and down to convince people you aren't scum. However, we need you to explain your votes. Just start by explaining your vote on Arugula. Why is he clearly the scum?

@Hiraki People have been asking you a lot of questions and you don't seem to answer them. (post 694, post 730, post 741, post 744)
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 767, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:You used derivatives of the word "town" 7 times in 7 sentences (pretty heavy concentration) and did not use any derivatives of the word "scum". This subconsciously gets the reader to associate town-ness with TAM, which is consistent with something a scum-partner would do. In addition, your post reads like, hey TAM, snap out of it and defend yourself. It's the type of post I would have written to Slandaar before mass-claim. Before anyone jumps in and says "woh, BAB, you're reading too far, he wouldn't have consciously set town so many times," that's my point. It's a subconscious urge to make someone else look townie.

I think you are reading too much in to word count. He is saying town a lot for the effect of argument. Not for some nefarious subliminal messaging.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Yes very curious to see what CDB says.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 am

Post by Nyalite »

Thanks CBD.
I loved seeing how I was your top scum pick, then you pretty much echoed what I have been saying all along. :?

What were your impressions of Jal/Arugula?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Nyalite »

Tammy, this self-meta stuff is not helpful.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Nyalite »

Sorry for getting your name wrong CDB. I can't agree on Jal, although she does ask a lot of good questions, this game is so full of "bad play" that it isn't hard to point it out, or challenge people. I have to agree with my lover although Jal's play on paper seems townish, it has weird vibes. I will try to put them into words later. Arugula however has made a total 180 today. I feel like as soon as some attention was called to him he has ducked down.
I also, obviously, agree with your assessment of B&B.

@Grey I agree about your assessment of Tamraki/jarugula. There is just something off about Jal and Arug. Tamraki I go back and forth on. I also just can't seem them together. I feel Slandybridge or yellowCDB would be a better pair with Jalrugula.

@TAM - The only "case" on you is basically that you are being flippy-floppy and vague. We get it, Malee put you in a tough spot, but she is gone now. Please explain why you voted for Arugula, if you feel you have already done this
link
to the post where you explained. Don't just say "Oh I think I did that already."
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Nyalite »

Alright, this is long over due. Let's do this and watch what happens Grey.

VOTE: Arugula
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 827, yellowbounder wrote:That's a fair point, I would like to see some more from Arugula.

He's been pushing for a TAM lynch for some time, and that doesn't seem to have taken.

I don't think the issue is that we need to see more from him.
He pushed for a TAM/Malee lynch D1, he got some backing so he pushed hard.
Where you have post like this:
In post 110, Arugula wrote:SHE WAS OVERREACTING TO MY VOTE ON YOU AND SAYING IT WAS EXTREME TO PUT SOMEONE AT 2 VOTES. SHE ALSO THOUGHT MY UNVOTE OF HER WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR POST, WHICH IT CLEARLY WASN'T. SHE ALSO SAID "SCUM GOT OUT OF THEIR HIDING TO COMMENT" ON PAGE 4. SHE IS TOO SURE OF HER BAD READS AND SHE IS SCUMMY.

Today he begrudging came over to a TAM lynch.
Where you have post like this:

I would not say he is pushing it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 832, Arugula wrote:@Nyalite
Why are you voting for me? You think Jal is town, but "weird". Throughout this whole game, you have been chomping at the bit, waiting to jump on my wagon. You constantly ask for people's opinions on me and you finally found the right moment to hop on my wagon. Open your eyes and see that TAM/Hiraki are scum.

I don't think Jal is town. I think she acts townish, but there is just no positive output from all her questioning. I am voting for you because all your pushes for lynches have been really horrible. D1 it was Malee/TAM, which really hadn't done anything other be overly defensive and kinda paranoid. Then you moved onto JJD with a made up scum-slip. But, and I've said this before, today you have been really slow to go after Hiraki (who you thought was scum d1) over his "scum-slip."
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Nyalite »

It is scummy to go after a made up one, but then be meh towards a much more legitimate one. How is that hard to understand?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Nyalite »

@ Arugula
First, the JJD one was terrible, you have to admit that. Second you have not been going after him with the fervor one would expect. You had a big battle with them D1, thought they were scum. You got distracted by JJD, mislynch. Then greyIce points out a "scumslip" ON THE PEOPLE YOU WERE BATTLING WITH D1. Why would you not jump on that? Instead you had to use some weird rational to take your vote off me and move it to them. Like you were afraid of what people might say if you jumped off me.

Finally Jal and I have already been through the whole "If u tink it a scumslip y u no go after him?"

@Jal I am not being cleared because of Grey. And CDB already explained why we are town, if you read the thread.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Yeah no, you were going after him for a hypothetical he was using to defend himself. I pointed it out before the whole sally thing.

Again, you are going to need to read the thread. I've already explaining the whole "if its legit why aren't you going after them"

Also again, you were slow to move to tamraki and you are hardly trying to get them lynched.

Are you sure you read what I said? Or did you just jump for the reply button.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 847, Arugula wrote:MY VOTE IS ON TAM AND I'VE BERN CALLING OUT HIS BULLSHIT THIS WHOLE GAME.

Dragging your feet a lot for someone who has been "calling out his bullshit the whole game"

That is/was/always will be scummy. You can't keep yelling now and erase the fact you didn't jump back on your top scum pick after a mislynch.

I find it highly amusing that the two people who found scumslips and tells on JJD are questioning why I don't think Hiraki is scum even though he scum-slipped.

Maybe you guys need to put your brains together and try to use team work to figure this one out.
Town can scumslip or tell or seem scummy.
You both thought JJD scumslipped/telled but he was town.

You know I better say it again.

I believe Scumslips do
not
always lead to scum.

The people who found a scumslip/tell on a townie should be the first to join me on that.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Jal, I think that accusation was unfair. There is no really way to know if your questioning did or did not have positive affect on the game at this point.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Yeah I apparently hurt Hiraki's feelings.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Grey,
Arug is scum.
He went after TAM/Hiraki all day one. He only jumped when he saw an easier lynch target. But then D2 he didn't go back to TAM/Hiraki. Even after you pointed out a pretty scummy looking thing Hiraki did. You had to shout at him to get him to vote Hiraki.
Why would he not immediately after a mislynch go back to his main scumspects? Or at least once you pointed out Hiraki's nullread thing.
Ask yourself what town motivation he would have to do that?

Then he is trying(as Jal did) to weaken my attack on him by saying "Well why aren't YOU VOTING FOR Hiraki." Or saying I am trying to down play the Hiraki blunder?

Slandy, Hiraki, B&B, and TAM - I wish they could all be the scum, I really do. I would love to lynch them in that order. But they aren't, at least two aren't.

The partners could be Yellow/CDB. I don't really get a good sense from CDB contribution, and yellow hasn't really said enough that he can't just be flying under the radar right now.
It could be Sland/B&B there was some weird dynamic going on there until I put the four of them together on a scum-list, then all the sudden Jal is calling them out on stuff.
TAM is all over the place right now and Hiraki is.... well you know. So even though it seems unlikely due to them pushing each others lynches, it is still a very real possibility.

Bussing is really strong right now, scum have a lot of power over the vote, especially with Sland locked on yellow, Snake(Now CDB), B&B and yellow being lurkerfish.
Think about how exceedingly hard it is for town to get a lynch right now. Scum realize this. If Slandaar is town it becomes even more difficult, because he has said he won't take his vote off yellow, the scum pairs could cross vote each other and coast till the deadline knowing nothing will really happen. And on monday night when the deadline is drawing near, the SHIT storm that will occur if we are still in this deadlock will make it really easy for them to pull their votes, and consolidate them.

I am think you were right in 682.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 893, Arugula wrote:SALAMENCE CLAIMED SCUM. WHY WOULDN'T I JUMP ON HIM? (I know you are going to say I voted DJD for the scumslip, but there was literally no reason not to vote DJD, so your point is moot) AND I DID GO BACK TO AND STILL AM ON TAM/HIRAKI. When are you going to get this through your thick skull?

You voted JJD long before sally fake claimed. I said you switched off TAM/Hiraki when you saw it wasn't going any where and people were all going after JJD.
You didn't go back. You voted me for some reason. Then after greyICE yelled at people for pages you reluctantly voted TAM. You can't change that no matter how much you try.
In post 893, Arugula wrote:

Can you please quote where (aside from you) I haven't been going after TAM/Hiraki? And I'm only going after you because you are making crap points against me.

You weren't voting for him beginning D2. Then after Grey yelled at everything, you finally reluctantly voted for him.

You still haven't given a good enough explanation for that one.

I've said it before. I don't buy that scumslip or whatever it was. But I don't trust scumslips very much anyways.
You do, you voted for JJD for a made up scum-slip right after you decided he past your "reaction-test" or whatever. And then when you factor in that you thought TAM/hiraki were scum to begin with it just doesn't make sense.
It's about inconsistency.

Yellow/CDB could be anyone's partners besides Slandaar/BaB.

Yeah, I wasn't saying they couldn't be. I was talking about them being partners with you.

So you think putting four of us on a scumlist made us so nervous that we had to bus? You aren't as threatening as you seem.

Nope. Didn't say that. I noting the fact the dynamic changed only after I put the four of you on a list together.

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THE ABOVE QUOTE. You are either stupid, or scum.

Okay.

No, actually I doubt the scum would bus in LyLo.

That's nice for you.

What?

That was directed to GreyICE
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

It's hard to conceive of a more reluctant way to vote for someone.

You don't trust scumslips?......DJD's "slip" ended up not being a slip. However, you are saying that Hiraki did slip.

Yes I think it was a slip, but I think town can "scumslip." He is still on my scumlist because of it. But you are way more scummy than him.

And yes, I did think TAM/Hiraki were scum the whole time, but moving off them did not mean I no longer thought they were scum. DJD was more worthy of pressure at the time.

You are proving my point against you. If you thought they were scum the whole time.
Why did you not vote for them beginning D1, or at least when Hiraki blundered?

My point is you can't use that as evidence when they could be scum with most people. It makes your case seem longer and better than it really is.

I am not using them as evidence against you. It is evidence of potential partners with you.

Uh, yeah. You did say that.

Nope. I was noting the facts. You/Jal had a weird dynamic with B&B/Sland
until
I put the four of you on a list together. Then it changed.

Way to ignore my reasoning.

What reasoning? Just your opinion you mean?

Do you think scum are bussing right now? Do you think me/Jal are scum with Hiraki/TAM or Slandaar/BaB are scum with Yellow/CBD?

I think they it is very likely they are bussing.
I don't know who your partners are yet.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #149) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 953, GreyICE wrote:This is like stupidity, played out in slomo
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Nyalite »

@Arugula If no one else votes TAM or if he loses even more votes in the next couple hours what does that mean? Also will you move your vote if the TAM wagon looks hopeless?

@Sandy You were on yellow/snake(CDB) this whole time, but recently switched over to TAM, do you really think he is scum or do you just think he is the only logical partners with Yellow?
If that's the case why not yellow with Arug/Jal? TAM and Hiraki have made a very poor showing this game, they've hurt town more than Sally or snake at this point, but there just isn't a great argument to made why they are scum.

If you are town; Arug/Jal/Yellow/CDB are the scum team.

@Yellow - If you want us to believe you are town, vote Arug/Jal or give us a damn good reason why you aren't going to vote them.

@Hiraki vote Arug - You know you are town and he has been pushing a lynch on you since page 2 of this thread. He is scum and you know it.

@Town
If Bed and breakfest is town, we've lost. No time to get a replacement now and without his 6th vote no way to lynch scum.
Also, remember scum win if we don't come to a lynch! They have a vested interest in not lynching! (AKA Any holdouts are probably scum)
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 998, Hiraki wrote:
Nyalite wrote: You know you are town and he has been pushing a lynch on you since page 2 of this thread. He is scum and you know it.
I wasn't even here Page 2.

No thanks.

He was trying to lynch malee(your slot) and your partner. Do you think he is town? If you do then sland/b&b/yellow/cdb have to be scum. Does that make sense to you? Sland wanted to lynch yellow/snake the whole game.

@grey come help me move people.
@arug its not about taking risk. You don't "take a risk" in lylo.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Nyalite »

You shouldn't of hammered him. If he was given the chance to try and claim his buddies he would have reveal himself as fake.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I'm pretty sure the game is over Tammy. But even if it wasn't why would you self hammer in lylo... ever.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 1010, Slandaar wrote:also: I realised I was wrong re scumslip on JD the day his buddy scumclaimed I would have unvoted if no scumclaim but I saw scmclaim and that was that

Then why the hell did you spend the beginning of d2 calling me a whiteknight? All I was pointing out was only jal had a half decent reason to vote jjd. Honestly the main reason I thought you were scum was because of the fact you joined arugula's attempt to undermine mine me while I pointed the bad votes on jjd before the scum claim.

Also your whole plan to get us to vote yellow assumes we think you are town. Which I didn't trust until very recently.

I didn't hammer because tam is town and I wasn't going to kill him for no reason. Even if that meant going into a deadline auto lose.

@b&b get ready to eat your hat

Congrats jal/arug/yellow/cdb

Also I hate snake and hiraki.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Nyalite »

I don't think the deadline needed extending. The only thing I would suggest is having the time to deadline in vote counts or something. But more importantly being more aggressive with inactive players. B&b being gone at the end was unfortunate, but the travesty was snake prod-dodging his way through d1 and most of d2.

Has anyone played this setup before by the way?
It makes it really hard to punish lurkers as we can't waste a lynch on them. Or what if their partner is helpful.
Also this whole we HAD to lynch claimed scum thing was stupid. In a normal game fine. But in this setup D2 is so hard....

And slandaar I didn't berate anyone over lynching claimed scum, I was attacking you over your vote on jjd before the fake claim.
Literally all I wanted to do was talk about why you and arugula(scum) had voted jjd with bad "scumslips" after jal(scum) voted him. It looked strange to me, and then you and arug both started trying to sweep it under the rug or undermine me by saying I was trying to get towncred.

I know you are new to this setup slandaar and a lot of your scummyness can be explained by newbness, but you're reasoning and arguments are not at solid as you think they are. So next time a bunch a people are saying that doesn't make sense, rethink them instead of saying "I won't back down because I know I am right" You looked very scummy all game and were very anti-town.

Tammy, what's with disappearing d2? Really could have used help v arug.

Sally, just get out of here. Nothing can excuse what you did. D2 of this game is awful and you threw us into it. Jjd wasn't going to get lynched and he was so easy to read. There was no reason to suicide like that.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Nyalite »

Sland, those are your attempts to trap them. But they never worked. Yellow just talked about other things with other people. If they had denied having a qt sure.

It was a good try, but it didn't work and you should have just dropped it.

You really need to realize your arguments don't make as much sense as you think they do.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Nyalite »

Also did anyone have an interesting pre-game lovers qt?

My original partner never posted in ours, and grey replaced him after it got closed. Kinda boring.
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/6VsrtDk9gf5bb
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I checked arugulas Meta, I didn't really agree with you though.

We were all upset about sally, but we didn't give up.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 1066, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Thanks for the fedback.

Also,
Nya
: you had some fucking hilarious posts. definitely made the game more enjoyable. Not sure if you're still reading this thread, through.

Thanks.

Return to “Completed Open Games”