Open 418 - Friends and Fun Times at the Fair (Game Over)

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Arugula »

I will read the thread tonight and post tomorrow.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Arugula »

These are observations I make as I read. Hello again, Tech.
Page 1
- LOL at RedPanda's claim
Page 2
- Ok, now dr claimed. WTF. And he asked to claim, which I didn't like.
- Venmar and TAM are expecting scum reads on page 2.
Page 3
- Thank you TAM for going against RedPanda's early claim idea.
- I don't like how drmyshotgun is acting. Post 64 especially. It doesn't seem like him.
Page 4
- Don't like Potack's assumption of a scumteam. On page 4. I also don't know why he sees bork (me) as scum.
- drmy contradicts himself on his Venmar read in post 97. He says that he has shown caution (which I think is more of a scumtell) and then he said that he answered questions showing no fear.
- Don't like how Potack thinks drmyshotgun should be defending himself rather than finding scum. It's actually the opposite.
Page 5
- Now I really don't like drmyshotgun. The first and last paragraphs of 121 are terrible.
Page 6
- McStab is town. His Venmar slip find was great, even if it isn't an actual slip (which I'm not sold on). I also thought I saw one too. Venmar said that the other game was his first time as scum. Personally, if I was only scum once, I would say my only time, not first time. It's not as good as McStab's find, but it stuck out to me.
Page 7
- I see how Venmar awkwardly worded it.
- Don't like 163, 170, or 171 from drmyshotgun.
Page 8
- Nothing
Page 9
- Don't like Absta. 211 is pointless.
Page 10
- Wow, Absta and Venmar replace out for that?
- 246 by drmyshotgun pretty much sums up his play this game
Page 11
- RedPanda's 100% dr town revelation was underwhelming
Page 12
- And now dr replaces out. I'm pretty sure he is scum.
- Chrimi has done nothing up to this point, and he is obviously caught up by commenting on drmy replacing out.
- Chrimi chalks up his reads to guts and then discredits them in 297.
Page 13
- Chrimi said he is sheeping Techno except for his read on Soben. But Chrimi listed bork (me) as a gut townread and Tech listed him as worrisome.
- 307 clears that up though
- Andrew, was 308 why you thought dr was 100% town? If so, why would that be necessary to hide?
- 311 by Andrew is terrible OMGUS. Soben is town.
Page 14
- I don't like VisceraEyes possibly pointing out the most valuable town roles in 325
- I mostly agree with Code_X's 326, aside from that 121 from dr makes him look town. He also uses the word albeit twice, showing how poor that read is. Wait, now he says that dr is town. I disagree with that completely.
- Tech's 328 seems OMGUSy
- Code_X's 329 seems OMGUSy
Page 15
- Not liking Tech, liking Soben and Code_X

Town reads:
Soben, RedPanda, Potack, Code_X, McStab

Scum reads:
Drmyshotgun, Andrew, Rainbow, Chrimi

Null in order from towniest to scummiest:
VE, TAM, Tech

Why hasn't anyone been pressuring andrew's 308 and 311?

I still think dr is scum, but andrew needs some pressure.

VOTE: andrew

Where are McStab and Potack?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Arugula »

You just claimed mason or scum.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Arugula »

I don't know. I thought scum at first, but the fact that some people have a townread on you makes me think otherwise. There is no reason to think you are town, unless you are a mason.

I'm still not sure, but I'd be more comfortable with an Andrew lynch today.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Arugula »

I want to see Soben's ISO, TAM.

And if it turns out like I think it will, TAM will get my vote.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Arugula »

FoS: TAM

This would've been a vote but I was wrong in thinking TAM had a townread on Soben before the ISO.

Basically, ISOing Soben's is an easy out to make it look like you are scumhunting when you are really parotting and calling an already townie player town.

ISO someone scummy like Andrew, Venmar/Rainbowdash, or Chrimi.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Arugula »

It's mostly for pressure now. I still want an explanation for his posts.

I'll probably end up voting Rainbowdash or TAM.

And Code_X, who/what was that directed to?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 404, Soben wrote:
This I don't understand. What gain is there from pressuring mason-claims; if they're masons together then obviously his reasoning behind the shotgun being 100% town thing would be him knowing it via role so pushing this angle now that a claims occurred seems pointless.

I still wasn't sold on the fact they were masons, and I wanted answers regardless. (And I still haven't gotten them)
In post 430, Rainbowdash wrote:

Vote Arugula

Cute him trying to set stuff up. Goes from andrew-scum, to suddenly me and TAM scum when we get flack?

No, I listed you and TAM as scumreads, and I let up on andrew scum because he basically claimed mason.
In post 430, Rainbowdash wrote:Especially calling me scum here feels like he is just trying to setup so he can jump on my wagon late and try to call it justified.

Nope.
In post 430, Rainbowdash wrote:He ignored everything I say and basically glosses over Venmar giving some somewhat conflicted reads regarding him in the catchup.

No again. I was pretty straightforward with Venmar scum.

In post 430, Rainbowdash wrote:This doesnt even go into bork who just coasted on a potato vote for the first half of the game before throwing down an abast vote for replacing out essentially when almost the entire game was replacing out around that time for various reasons.

I can't explain that except I disagree with those points.
In post 471, McStab wrote:I can get behind some pressure on Andrew.
Vote:andrew94

This whole masonclaim is way too vague for me to get behind. I don't think we should hammer yet by any means, nor do I want to out the masons directly, but at this point it's essentially linking two players, both of whom have been acting suspect to say the least. Furthermore I hate the logic of "lynch me if im town lynch you".

So anyone who accuses you is autoscum? Or Potack must be for attacking both you and drmy?

And it doesn't help town at all to let yourself be lynched. Also, why wouldn't it work? Does that mean you're scum? I hesitate to think any scum could make such an obvious slip, but I am unsure if I'm detecting any sarcasm there or not. The only part that "won't work" is if you aren't town.

That is all you have to say after pages of discussion? And I know I am voting andrew (which I won't be after this post) but that was because I wanted answers to my questions. Your reasoning is that you don't believe the vague mason claim. Any mason claim should not be doubted if it goes uncc'd.
FoS: McStab

In post 479, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 472, Potack-ruv wrote:I like how you don't even bother defending.
It shows you know you fucked up and can't get out of it.

I like how you don't even consider McStab just flying in out of nowhere and just love him for agreeing with you.
Open your eyes, for chrissake. Don't be so overconsumed by your self-righteousness and blindly cheer up anyone who shares your "view"
You are so narrow eyed in this game, you know that?

QFT
In post 490, Potack-ruv wrote:VOTE: McStab
Lol, that last sentence gave me a really bad gutvibe.
Gunny's kneejerk reaction was not scummy at all. It was actually towny, and Gunny is now town.
Why was his reaction scummy?

PEDIT: I'm referring to the post before that one. Also hey, why no town read on me if you're going to sheep me?

Well that was a complete turnaround.
In post 491, drmyshotgun wrote:Why, why why why?
Potack, your Question-to-each-sentence tactic would be much appreciated to McStab right now.

Yeah, we are Masons.

UNVOTE: andrew

In post 495, McStab wrote:
In post 470, andrew94 wrote:ok lynch me, if im town, lynch you.
deal?

oh wait, that wont work...

How is that helpful to the town at all?

Andrew's reactions have been nothing but scummy and poor logically. Drmyshotgun's posts have been consistent with him being partners with andrew, but that doesn't mean town at all. I will say this - I believe that if drmy or andrew flip scum, the other is almost (like 95%) certainly scum, or if one flips mason, the other is certainly mason.

McStab, stop trying to prove dr and andrew are scum. They aren't. Get over it. P-edit: Lol jk continue with proving shotgun scum.

McStab, you're vote on Potack is pure OMGUS and if drmy and andrew were scumpartners, they would have been cc'd by now. Stop trying to passively push their lynches.

In post 512, The Acting Method wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: McStab

That whole interchange did not look town, and I'M 100% Sure andrew is town.

Shotgun I'm not.

VOTE: TAM
HE CLAIMED MASONS WITH ANDREW. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED?

In post 526, The Acting Method wrote:Because Andrew and I are two of the mason team, Shotgun is Not.

That is why I needed to double check something. Shotgun is either Vanilla town trying to ride on the impression that he is a Mason when he isn't, or he's Scum doing the same.

Say what?
UNVOTE: TAM
VOTE: drmyshotgun

I don't see town motivation in claiming masons with someone when you really aren't. The masons will just rat you out, revealing the masons, which is something scum want.

I'm fine with a Chrimi lynch too, but how can you ignore drmyshotgun lying that he is a mason? And why did it go from Rainbow to Chrimi?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Arugula »

Alright.
UNVOTE: drmyshotgun
VOTE: Chrimi

Extreme FoS:
Drmyshotgun
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Arugula »

Yes, andrew does need to clear everything up, but Chrimi is still a good vote regardless.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Arugula »

Rainbow completed ignored my response to his post (one of his points on me) and still wants my lynch. Your vote on me isn't productive.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Arugula »

But your main point on me is that I am setting up a justified bandwagon hop, when I listed you and TAM as scumreads already and it was obvious my andrew vote wasn't permanent.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Arugula »

I don't like Soben's insistence on VE being town and defending everything he says and does. VE can defend himself.

I actually think Rainbowdash is more likely scum than Chrimi because Rainbowdash keeps talking about mislynching Chrimi when there is zero evidence of Chrimi town. Seriously, I can't find a townie post by Chrimi.

McStab is moving up the scum ladder to me. His reads list parroted everyone else in the game.

Can we lynch Rainbow first?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Arugula »

VOTE: Chrimi

For obvious defending of RBD and refusal to post reads.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 699, Chrimi wrote:
In post 684, Arugula wrote:VOTE: Chrimi

For obvious defending of RBD and refusal to post reads.

Nice wagon jump, btw.

I said I was going to vote you yesterday. Speaking of D1, what happened to your case on me?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Arugula »

TAM, do you honestly think BOTH RBD and Chrimi would powerbus me?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Arugula »

WHOA. The things you miss when you go see Spiderman.
In post 749, Potack-ruv wrote:My main request today though, is that
I don't want to be lynched until AcRv actually gets a chance to post.

Maybe he could knock some sense into you guys.

PEDIT: Yes you do. You have played with me enough to not be making mistakes like these. You know my meta better than anyone else here.

Scummy. You are depending on AcRv to come up with some defense because you can't on your own.
In post 751, The Acting Method wrote:Aruglua... Did you miss the part where the FOS's were based off of the reads that Tech asked to be shared if he died?

For all I know, They could have tried to sacrifice you to make them look more townie or if they flipped scum and you survived that you would look townie...

You put them in order of scummiest to not-scummy, so they were influenced by you.

Anyway, RBD out of the blue started a case on me, Chrimi followed, and they tried to mislynch me. On D2, Chrimi didn't even go after me, because he was just parroting RBD and knew I wasn't scum.
In post 755, Potack-ruv wrote:Wait, revelation!
VOTE: Red Panda
Last game I was in when I was on the lynch block for having bad reads, the person pushing that attack was scum.

OMGUS

In post 768, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 751, The Acting Method wrote:For all I know, They could have tried to sacrifice you to make them look more townie or if they flipped scum and you survived that you would look townie...

Don't think they (scums) had a time to discuss this.

This.

LOL at Potack. His anger and huge text are null, though. But the whole "If RP flips town you can lynch me tomorrow" seems town to me. And Potack is an easy lynch today....but for good reason. CONFLICT
In post 797, VisceraEyes wrote:You're only one vote and you didn't do any of the heavy lifting on Chrimi OR Rainbowdash RP. Soben did, on both counts, and that's why Rd wanted him dead.

The fact that you're in here touting your own deeds in this game REALLY stinks to me RP. Really bad.

Good point. RBD even told scum to kill Soben. RP is inflating his own success in lynching scum and using it to further downplay Potack's failure.
In post 816, drmyshotgun wrote:UNVOTE:
Both of these players need to stop. This is morphing into Town-Town argument.
Om, please take a breath and let AcRv manage some of these stuff.

I think the real Scum, the final remaining one, would stay as low and quiet as possible right now.
S/he would only try to fuel this conversation.
I'm looking at VE.

While you might be right in this being TvT (although I am seriously doubting considering the vigor they are fighting with), I don't like how you are trying to push this on VE. Why not me, Code_X, or McStab? We all haven't taken part in this argument either. Why VE? And couldn't you say the same about yourself?
In post 825, VisceraEyes wrote:Like, here's my take: I wasn't on EITHER scum lynches...but everyone seems to think I'm town. Why? Because I've been in here establishing my towniness. And in order to avoid mislynch every day I have to repeatedly establish my towniness every day by coming in here and trying to figure shit out, like the rest of town.

RedPanda established his innocence early on by scumhunting in the thread, and everyone seems to agree on this. However, he then parked his vote on a lurker who replaced out. Why? Because he "had a scumread on him because of how he replaced out".

My problem with that is that town and scum replace out for different reasons all the time. Replacing out is completely a null tell and he's using it as his reasoning for parking his vote on my slot most of D1. That does NOT seem like the same kind of play that I expect from the RedPanda that was playing at the beginning of the game. I expect more from that RedPanda.

Now he's using the fact that he was on 2 scum lynches as reasoning to why he's town. But here's the thing:
I wasn't on either scum lynch and I'm universally accepted as town.
There's a reason for that. I care about finding scum, and it shows in my posts. RP doesn't, and it shows in his posts. Listen to him, he doesn't want to try and convince anyone. "Just sheep me guys LOL"

RedPanda is scum. That's my opinion.

VOTE: RedPanda

This is a scummy post.
I wouldn't say you are universally accepted as town and bringing attention to being on neither of the two scum lynches is false, because you were on RBD's lynch. I don't think this makes you obvscum and you probably won't be lynched today, but this post stuck out to me.

In post 847, Potack-ruv wrote:If RP flips town due to magical fairy dust interfereing with the flips, then Code_X is scum. But I cannot be sure of that until RP gets lynched.

PEDIT: What is my scum motivation for all of those?

But you said that we would lynch you if RedPanda flipped town...

In post 850, Potack-ruv wrote:Wouldn't I want to be on the scum wagons for towncred?
Wouldn't I want to use a different argument so I don't look like scum?
Wouldn't I not want to vote you to avoid OMGUS accusations?
Wouldn't I not AtE by fear of being called out?

BUT HEY, I DON'T CARE ABOUT DOING ALL THESE THINGS BECAUSE I'M TOWN AND I JUST WANT TO FUCKING GET YOU LYNCHED.

Pedit: My playstyle is very distinct. JUST FUCKING READ MY META.

Pedit: Yes, feel free to lynch me all you want if RP flips town. It could potentially be a two for one deal if you buy from me.

This is just pure WIFOM.

In post 855, RedPanda wrote:
In post 847, Potack-ruv wrote:
If RP flips town due to magical fairy dust interfereing with the flips, then Code_X is scum. But I cannot be sure of that until RP gets lynched.

PEDIT: What is my scum motivation for all of those?

Also this is absolute horseshit.

Seriously om.

I flip town and then you want to lynch my solid town read?

The only reason you're playing this shitty is because you're scuim

Good point.

Meh I honestly have no clue what to do right now.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Arugula »

I'm down with lynch RP or Potato as well.

VE and drmyshotgun come later, but I think the last scum is one of RP or Potato.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Arugula »

What the hell was that?

12 pages of nonsense.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Arugula »

^^^
Basically summed up my thoughts.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Arugula »

I wanted to hammer....

So did we win?

If not, the NK makes drmyshotgun conftown unless he did it deliberately to make him look town. But I don't think he did.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Arugula »

What am I being ignorant about?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Arugula »

Yeah, I am wondering if we won. I can't tell if VE is being sarcastic town or butthurt scum.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Arugula »

I'm thinking it's either McStab or Potack.

But I'm leaning towards Potack. He pushed two town mislynches in a row.

I thought VE was scum too, but drmy is near-conftown, Code_X is town, and McStab is townish.

This leaves Potack.

VOTE: Potack-ruv

P-edit: L-1.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Arugula »

Dafaq?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Arugula »

*Dafuq

McStab, you said "I don't know why we keep quicklynching" and then proceeded to quicklynch. Then you start making a case for LyLo when I'm pretty confident that we aren't going there. Know something that we don't?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Arugula »

Alright. Well I think we won.

If we don't win, you aren't getting quicklynched in LyLo. We need to analyze the whole game then.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Arugula »

Placing a vote early in a three way LyLo is risky because if it is on the other town player, scum hammer and win.

But I don't think we'll need to worry about that.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Arugula »

Yeah same. We lynched two scum on the first two days. We can't go into LyLo.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Arugula »

I'm thinking McStab is the last scum.

He refused to vote for anyone but Potack in the last phase, and made a defense for LyLo when I genuinely thought we won.

@McStab
You said earlier I was near conftown because it was highly unlikely Rainbow and I would powerbus each other, and Chrimi's scum flip would only strengthen my townness. So if you have to fabricate a reason as to why I'm scum, don't contradict yourself.

Seriously though, do you think RBD and Chrimi would both hop on their last scumbuddy's wagon. It's a little too obvious. They were genuinely trying to start a counter wagon against RBD's wagon. This is further proven by Chrimi completely dropping the case on me D2. If he was bussing, he would have continued to do so.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 682, McStab wrote:Here's my reads spectrum right now:

Conf. town: (the confirmable masonry)
Techno
TAM
Andrew

Almost certainly town:
Arugula - Targeted RainbowDash hard, I have a strong gutread as town, and RainbowDash attacked him in a way that really doesn't look like scumbuddies bussing each other
drmyshotgun - No scum is suicidal enough to knowingly fakeclaim third mason. I suppose it could be a crazy, crazy gambit, but I'd be incredibly surprised, because there would've been much easier ways to blend in town and it would require us not policy-lynching (Lynch All Liars).

Town gut feeling (still candidates for lynching but not primary suspects):

Code_X
RedPanda
VisceraEyes

Scum:

Chrimi - Rainbow's flip (particularly posts #550, #555, #560, #588). Also note that if he flips scum this further confirms Arugula, unless Arugula bussed both partners D1 (and they targeted him back). Chances of that happening, to me, are virtually nil.
Potack-ruv - He hasn't gone after Rainbow or Chrimi, he refuses to acknowledge Chrimi being obvscum today (not wanting to lose both scumpartners in two days), and if you read Rainbow and Chrimi's reads, it's mentioned multiple times that Potack is "probably town" despite them not providing ANY evidence for this. This reeks of scum to me. The whole Techno flip-flop by him today has struck me as scummy as well.

We have this game in the bag. We lynch Chrimi today, and assuming he flips scum, Potack tomorrow.

Vote: Chrimi

On another note, happy birthday AcRv!

Again, what has changed in how RBD apparently bussed me? You said it didn't seem like scumbuddies bussing, yet now it does? RBD hasn't posted since then, so again, what changed your mind?

Tomorrow I will analyze vote counts.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Arugula »

Even if my ISO did look scummier, why did RBD's bussing change?

Wrong, McStab. You didn't think we won. I did. I think Code_X did. You had were too busy making a defense for LyLo.

And stop making pre-emptive defenses for everything I say. I know you were V/LA. That doesn't excuse the fact you didn't vote for either of them.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Arugula »

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 649, Mortontfrh wrote:
RainbowDash
(7): Lynch
-
Code_X,
VisceraEyes,
RedPanda, Soben, Drmyshotgun,
RainbowDash,
TeChNoWC

Chrimi
(2) -
The Acting Method,
Arugula

Arugula
(2) -
RainbowDash, Chrimi

McStab
(1) -
Potack-Ruv

VisceraEyes
(1) -
Andrew94

Code_X
(1) -
TechnoWC

In RBD's lynch, Code_X is voting for one scum, I am voting for the other, both scums are voting for me, and McStab is being voted for by a townie. (So is Code_X, but he was on the scum lynch wagon at least) McStab looks pretty bad here.
In post 721, Mortontfrh wrote:
Chrimi
(6):
- Code_X,
Drmyshotgun, RedPanda,
McStab, Arugula,
The Acting Method

McStab
(1) -
Potack-ruv

Drmyshotgun
(1) -
VisceraEyes

In Chrimi's lynch, all three of us were on the wagon, so scum was bussing here. But, Chrimi dropped his case on me and wasn't even voting me. Why? Because he was just following RBD's lead. Potack, a townie, is still voting for McStab.
In post 1216, Mortontfrh wrote:
RedPanda
(5) -
The Acting Method, VisceraEyes, Andrew94, RedPanda, Potack-Ruv

VisceraEyes
(1) -
Drmyshotgun

RedPanda's lynch doesn't really tell us anything, since none of us were voting. It is strange to see that his lynch was 100% town. That doesn't happen often.

In post 1258, Mortontfrh wrote:
VisceraEyes
: (4) Code_X,
Drmyshotgun, Potack-ruv, VisceraEyes

VisceraEyes' lynch makes Code_X look scummy. I find it hard to believe that two 100% town lynches went through in a row. Crazier things have happened, but it doesn't sit right with me. However, the next votecount pretty much confirms McStab as scum.
In post 1274, Mortontfrh wrote:
Potack-Ruv
(3): Code_X, Arugula, McStab

Now Potack's lynch is a little strange. All three of us are on this wagon. McStab and I weren't on any other town wagons, but McStab hadn't posted either. I had posted during the days of RedPanda and VisceraEyes' lynches, but I hadn't voted. McStab randomly shows up and tunnels his vote to Potack, and quicklynches him despite saying he didn't want a quicklynch. Then, his excuse is that he would be hypocritical if he didn't quicklynch him. This is scummy for two reasons. 1. He is concerned about how he comes off to the town. 2. He could have just said, "I want to lynch Potack, but I will give everyone time to post because I don't want another quicklynch." There. Problem solved. Instead, he quicklynches him without letting drmyshotgun or Potack get a word in.

And you know what is ironic about McStab only posting during Potack's lynch? Potack voted McStab on both Day 1 AND Day 2. It seems like he was worried Potack would push for McStab's lynch, and needed to quicklynch him in order to prevent it.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Arugula »

@Code_X

Coming into the day phase, who did you think was scum?

At any point in the game, did you ever suspect either McStab or I as scum? If so, when?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Arugula »

She bussed Tarson a little bit and then started a counter wagon against Mist Beauty.

Code_X, your wall is very interesting and insightful. Honestly, I thought you were going to be the NK, since you were on everyone's town list, but McStab's "If I'm wrong it's either Arugula or Code_X" is. Rey interesting.

He was setting himself up for either target at LyLo.

And still, I think RBD started a counter wagon on me for two reasons.
1. To stop her lynch.
2. To add WIFOM to the game and get me killed later on. Scum would keep me alive for the "maybe it was bussing" aspect and I would be lynched eventually. Luckily the town hasn't done that yet, but it can still happen.

I'm actually very confident in McStab scum at this point. Your wall basically proves it.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 1297, Code_X wrote:
In post 1296, Arugula wrote:Honestly, I thought you were going to be the NK, since you were on everyone's town list, but McStab's "If I'm wrong it's either Arugula or Code_X" is. Rey interesting.

I don't understand why he'd clear Shotgun and then kill him though. :?

Because he knew he couldn't get him lynched...I know it seems too obvious, but the simplest answer is usually the right one.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 1300, Code_X wrote:See that I don't understand.

If McStab is scum he'd have thought I'd have gone after Shotgun today - I've said throughout the game I thought you were both town - and was beginning to suspect Shotty more.

That's what I'd have thought at any rate - though I guess I should read Shotgun. He may have been killed because whoever the scum was would worry about his vote.

No one really had any motivation to kill Shotgun last night and I still don't know why it happened. That being said, McStab's quicklynch of Potack is still something that can't be ignored.

In post 1300, Code_X wrote:In your defence though, everything I've read points to the scum being McStab except - and the thing that nags me with that he doesn't really pressure Venmar. Points it out and then lets it hang in the air and then doesn't really go after Venmar/Rainbow.

That RBD game I read she defended that Charlie character numerous times - mentioned him/her 128 times and the first time she voted Charlie was the 78th mention (and then she unvoted next post). There was so many "I think charlie is scum", "Charlie is my leading suspect" type posts but no vote. She does bus Tarson after about 35 mentions but I just think good players and Rainbow is one don't come in and bus there partners straight away. Playing scum is much easier with more than one of you alive.

I just don't see at this point scum RBD and scum Chrimi both voting/bussing you and you then doing likewise to them. Plus Chrimi moved his vote from McStab to yourself around 570 - when the RBD wagon was being lit up again by Panda.

Yeah, I'm convinced that McStab is scum too.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Arugula »

I agree that Potack was going to be lynched, but McStab specifically said we couldn't quicklynch, and then he quicklynched.

I don't think you are scum because I have basically agreed with you this whole game. Literally, you would post exactly what is on my mind sometimes. It shows you are coming from a town point of view. Could you be scum? Sure, it's not out of the question, but based on what has happened in this game, I am pretty sure it's McStab.

And the evidence against McStab helps too.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Arugula »

I hate LyLo too. This is my first time being in it as town so I'm so nervous.

I'll vote McStab and you can decide what you want to do. If you are scum, congrats.

VOTE: McStab
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Arugula »

Oh yeah. That was fucked up, but I would have voted TvK too. Stupid lurker.

But yeah, we have this in the bag.

P-edit: Let's wait for the death post.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Arugula »

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 1319, Code_X wrote:Arg you played really well.

Fuck it lol - sorry town.

Thanks.

@Morton
Great modding. No complaints.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Arugula »

I have to say that I owe my win to RBD, Chrimi, and Potack. I didn't really play that well.

RBD bussed me hardball, and thank God he did. Chrimi caught on and followed. It was the only thing that made me look town.

Potack sealed three mislynches for me, and I couldn't have done it without him.

Code_X, this loss wasn't your fault, but I know you know that.

I only won thanks to an oblivious, impulsive town.

Soben, great job while you were alive. Thank God there wasn't a doctor in this game, or I would've been screwed with you around.

Tech, I couldn't keep you alive because you knew my scum meta too well.

Thanks for a good game (although everyone else was probably pissed off about it)

Return to “Completed Open Games”