Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Dazzy »

No one, it's a tarp.

A big blue one.

Bubble, bubble, toil and (fuck no one's name rhymes with bubble)
er....
VOTE: ChaoticStar
"They are concerned with matters hidden - under the earthline their altars are;"

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Dazzy »

So I was going to say lolscumslip wrt this v
In post 8, MattP wrote:SO WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS MAFIA

Which "one"? When we know there are two remaining mafia. Hmm.

But then I realised that's kinda silly, but still something to keep in the back of my mind.

McStab's pointed avoidance of the ongoing Shadow v. matt discussion also catches my attention.

With regards to said discussion, Shadow definitely gives le scum vibes, and Matt
does
(aren't italics prettier?) seem to be playing as he did in the last game I played with him (where he was town). I'll take a look at some of his other games before relying too heavily on this, but for now, I'll play along.

VOTE: Shadow
"They are concerned with matters hidden - under the earthline their altars are;"

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Dazzy »

Actually I'm not sure I want him in range of a self-hammer based on is earlier bhehaviour.

UNVOTE:

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Dazzy »

wat

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Dazzy »

oh. "scum stalling a scumlynch"

Lol.

P-Edit: =/ I don't wanna

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Dazzy »

Trust you, that is

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 am

Post by Dazzy »

Well as much as I'd like to, trusting someone one p3 of a mafia game isn't exactly the best strategy unless you have ubertownread on them.

He was acting defeatist and self-voted at L-4, how do you see him reacting to being at L-1? If it comes down to it, I'd prefer someone who is going to be remaining in the game does the hammering

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Dazzy »

People... voting? How do lynches usually go through if not like that? I don't mind voting him, but I don't want him to self-hammer if he is scum before we've got more than a sentence out of half the players with respect to him.

You caught CS last game through mostly relational tells (I think). Let's say you're right and shadow is scum. None of those will exist if he dies within the next page.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Dazzy »

Oh shush. ;)

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Dazzy »

@Matt: ;)

@Shadow: Thanks for the help. By the by, I don't think any one except for a very select few could possibly be "sure" you are scum, but you sure aren't helping your case.

I'll lay the hammer but I'd prefer to hear from people. Even just state if you agree/disagree with this lynch. Adding a why would be awesome.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Dazzy »

Tuberkulos wrote:I think it's poor play to lynch before everyone has had a say.

This.

That hammer was pretty AWESOME. I'm not sure how you go from voting one person to voting the person that they are attacking, either, but it was AWESOME.

[/sarcasm]

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Dazzy »

^^Mcstab still avoiding commenting on the lynch

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Dazzy »

I'm liking Dr for town. I'll be treating him as such until something changes my mind.

In post 118, ChaoticStar wrote:
Dr
What changed to make McStab an idiot? Why is Elmo mafia? Why wasn't I on your reads list?

I'm guessing Matt was killed for being aggressive and leaderlike,
and the cop had he previously been investigated
. This is not good as we are now down to one PR. Of the two, I wonder if Whiskers was the sk kill, but not sure why they would be a target.

Back soon, leaving lunch.

Explain the bolded.

@PM, since you apparently learned so much from yesterday's lengthy and inclusive discussion, maybe you can tell us who you think should be lynched and why, hmm?

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Dazzy »

In post 128, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:...
Your right. For the most part. So by him asking why I am mafia and not scum there's a problem there? And if your going as me for "mafia" what about Dazzy who read your post but also had something else to say about it.

Theres your team right there. Dazzy & Chaotic.

VOTE: Chaotic

Also I have some thoughts Ill save for aftergame.

I have no fucking idea what this is saying... Why am I scumbuddies with Chaotic?

Personally I thought CS's little misunderstanding of the roles was a town-tell or at least non-mafia tell. She's a new (though good) player, and I don't see her trying a misdirection like that.

Gunny, what are your thoughts on ^?

McStab is starting to annoy me.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Dazzy »

Hmm, that VC just caught my eye. It does make elmo/chaotic/maestro/PM look iffy doesn't it.
Also I think we should be careful not to let PM out of our focus too much. Active lurking while town goes into a frenzy looking for someone else to go after would be a mighty attractive option for scum. And, oh look!
PM has 5 posts in other games since D2 started here.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Dazzy »

In post 145, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 143, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 139, Dazzy wrote:
In post 128, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:...
Your right. For the most part. So by him asking why I am mafia and not scum there's a problem there? And if your going as me for "mafia" what about Dazzy who read your post but also had something else to say about it.

Theres your team right there. Dazzy & Chaotic.

VOTE: Chaotic

Also I have some thoughts Ill save for aftergame.

I have no fucking idea what this is saying... Why am I scumbuddies with Chaotic?

Elmo is stretching stuff. True. He didn't give rat's ass about you but just tagged you on it.
But I'm sure he has his reasons. Let's hear them Elmo.

Note: I work 9 pm - 5 am EST. When I post I do it from work. Even then It was the fact that Dazzy read your post about calling me what it was. Im too fucking tired and lazy to read again. And due to the fact he found something else about the post or some shit. Stretching shit not really. And I didn't give a rat's ass and just put him in it. Wrong again. Seriously how about you go fucking read this game over and tell me who scum are. Right now with people asking for your opinions on shit just raises questions as well as your first post in this game.

Elmo still is making 0 goddamn sense. The hostility isn't appreciated either.

VOTE: PMysterious

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Dazzy »

Hi Code, thanks for replacing in.

As you've clearly noticed, there's fucking nothing to go on because someone decided they would hammer on page 3.

Said person has since lurked through D2 so far, and I would very much like to see them lynched if only so I don't have to deal with them anymore.

Gamestate is at 6/2/1, Cop, Doc, and Doc Switch(Maf) are dead. Vig, SK, Maf Cop/Vig Switches still alive.

My current scumspects include:
PM
Elmo
Possibly Tuber? Mostly just lack of stuff to look at I think.

Null or town on everyone else, and that's about it for me.
Gunny's gonna tell you to vote CS because of:
In post 124, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 118, ChaoticStar wrote:
Dr
What changed to make McStab an idiot?
Why is Elmo mafia?
Why wasn't I on your reads list?

Slip.
VOTE: Elmo
Never said Elmo was Mafia. Said he was Scum.
Elmo and Chaoticstar team.

But I'll say he's townish because of
In post 137, ChaoticStar wrote:...
In post 131, splitfarvle wrote:
In post 123, ChaoticStar wrote:
Dazzy
In case it was intent rather than poor sentence structure you wanted explaining; the Mafia could have investigated Matt overnight.

What is this? It's an open game and the mafia don't have an investigative role. You either aren't paying attention, or you want it to look like you aren't.

I had read all the role PMs, but somehow convinced myself that the mafia had both the switch and a similar power.

I honestly have no idea why most people are ignoring PM, but w/e.

The end.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Dazzy »

First off, some responses:
In post 207, Code_X wrote: wins post of the thread.

This.
In post 219, Code_X wrote:Fuck sakes. Some of you guys never learn.

This.
In post 240, drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: PMysterious
Giving the JigglyJuggler an extra squish on the face so that he dies for sure.

Lol.

Now to the game.
Twilight thoughts:
Townreads on Gunny and Chaotic/natalie still hold for me. I find my reads align with nat's quite well.
Code/Maestro give me good vibes, but nothing conclusive.
McStab is mehTown, especially after his big post that I am too lazy to find the number of.
Absta has climbed near the top of my scumList today. Weak case and then backing down on it
In post 205, absta101 wrote:I'll back off. I must have had confirmation bias.
VOTE: Stab

here stand out, combined with my gut scumVibes from tuber. I don't like it.
I'm reasonably confident PM will flip scum. lolFakeClaim. That said, this was still too short of a day for my tastes, especially with all the replacements just coming in.
I still have pretty null read on split, but he had basically nothing posted today that I recall.
Elmo's vote on PM makes me agree with Nat that they are not scumbuddies.

I don't have the time/material to make anything much better at the moment. Sweet Troll Jegus these days have been short.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Dazzy »

Absta's complete avoidance of the PM issue besides his "null" read in his catchup post and "attack" on code also points to him being scumbuddies with PM.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Dazzy »

Fuck forgot to say
@MOD: Thank you for being so prompt with those replacements.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by Dazzy »

V/LA til Wednesday. Might be able to check in.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Dazzy »

WWTMD?
The question we should all... not ask ourselves.

My V/LA has ended (fuck you summer school exams!), and I have returned... for the moment. I am now headed to a bar, just wanted to pop in and let you all know I'm still around.

See you tomorrow.

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Dazzy »

@Absta: Assume I'm town for a second. Taking your Nat read into account, who of Code and Elmo is the SK and why?

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Dazzy »

Here. Don't replace me bro. =\

Sorry

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Dazzy »

Oops

ERTW
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Dazzy »

Hey guys.

Well done town, sorry for falling off at the end there, but you guys nailed it either way.

I'm not sure why Elmo thinks he would have survived if I'd stuck around, but ok then.

RedPanda - I'm not terribly happy about the replacement but I understand why you did it. Perhaps a bit more flexibility in the end game in the future would be good? Being replaced in the time it would normally take to get a prod caught me off guard.

Cheers everyone. Grats fellow townies.

ERTW

Return to “Completed Open Games”