Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 5, Scigatt wrote:Yo.

Good thing there's no doc in this setup. I know Crazy won't try any of his shenanigans again. :wink:

Vote:yellowbounder

Crap, my memory must be faulty; I don't understand your reference. But "shenanigans" sounds like me.

And
Vote: yellowbounder
Roll to dodge THIS!

Also, what's the "first draw" here? I guess this a re-do of the same game. Is there anything I should know about that?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:16 am

Post by Crazy »

@Scigatt - Open 94, duh. That was fun.

In post 7, Rainbowdash wrote:Who was mafia first run? My stance on I will be policy lynching Umbrage if he starts playing like I know he sometimes does still holds. That want is regardless of alignment.

Elaborate, please? I've never played with Umbrage before; and either way, lynching
anyone
for reasons other than "you're scum" is kind of stupid, isn't it?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 21, PMysterious wrote:@Crazy: And that's why they're called RV wagons. I've tried not doing an RV and it almost got me lynched.

I'm aware of RVS wagons. I was referring to rainbowdash's seemingly serious statement about wanting to lynch Umbrage due to his gameplay style, regardless of alignment. What is your opinion on that?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 28, Rainbowdash wrote:Seriously though, who was mafia first draw? I know the game has gone poof but I still would like to know so I know if some tells I was looking at work for certain players. Seer from first game obviously should not claim.

The theory that seer should go uncountered day one is true as well. I was wolf suggesting this and nervous about the chance of it nipping me because it forces a cross kill (good for all but mafia) if mafia faked it outside of being sure the player in question was not the seer. As long as town doesnt fakeclaim it, leaving it alone (yay WIFOM) is going to be a huge thorn in the side of wolves because they need to find the seer ASAP.

I agree with this, but why did you bring it up now?

And though I am against any policy lynch, if you were saying the same thing in the previous game, I'll assume it as a null-tell for you.

@Umbrage - I don't know how seriously to take your last post. If the Scigatt/Venmar thing was serious, please elaborate. Also on the "YB's alignment is different," please.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Crazy »

VOTE: Umbrage

That might be the worst case ever. Saying
this:

3. Only makes one contentless post, but suddenly reappears quickly when someone says he's scum.

when the game hasn't even been going on for 24 hours is beyond ridiculous.

I'm surprised you don't have more of a reaction than that, Venmar. Do you not think Umbrage is scum?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 40, PMysterious wrote:
In post 34, Umbrage wrote:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Let's see...

1. Overdefensiveness.

2. Cuddling up to Rainbowdash.

3. Only makes one contentless post, but suddenly reappears quickly when someone says he's scum.

GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE A WIIIIIIIIINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have found someone of notice. Point 3 of this list is just out of my mind. The game hasn't been going for a full day and you say this. Wow. And cuddling up with rainbowdash? How does that work? I think we found the true winner.

UNVOTE: rainbowdash

VOTE: Umbrage

This post doesn't sit right, like you're trying a little too hard to hop on the wagon without sounding like you're sheeping. Most of it is the same thing I said (and YB too) with different wording, yet you don't say "I agree" or anything.

I don't know. This doesn't change my opinion of Umbrage, so I'm not changing my vote, but it reads really scummy to me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Crazy »

And Umbrage, please reply to this:
@Umbrage - I don't know how seriously to take your last post. If the Scigatt/Venmar thing was serious, please elaborate. Also on the "YB's alignment is different," please.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 63, Scigatt wrote:As for the whole Crazy/Umbrage thing, I think Crazy is just overreacting to a typical Umbrage case. I'm not sure about Umbrage's case yet. However, what really bothers me is the the pushing of PMysterious. Post 40 seems more like an awkwardly worded town post to me. Vote:Rainbowdash for starting that wagon.

Making a point that you don't agree with is a scum-tell? Why the chainsaw defense here?

As for Umbrage, I think his "reputation" is preceding him to make him more immune to
really freaking obvious
scummy behavior. The case Umbrage made against Venmar is really beefed up to the point that it looks better than it actually - unnecessarily describing Venmar's first post as "contentless" and implying that he disappeared for a while before he reappeared, when the game had barely been going on for 12 hours.

I'll admit I never played with Umbrage before - but he has over 2,000 posts; and there has to be a certain point where you draw the line between a "scummy playstyle" and just being
scummy
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 65, Umbrage wrote:
In post 61, BK201 wrote:^ Its clear you think something is scummy, but why do you think they are wolves without the mention of mafia?

Because there are two of them.

:? Couldn't they be 2 of 3, then?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 68, Scigatt wrote:I'm voting for Rainbowdash because I think she's scummy for trying to push a bad case.

Is there something scummy about the way she's pushing it? Because pushing a bad case is not in itself scummy unless there's some inclination that they
themselves
don't believe the case, and I certainly don't get that impression from Rainbowdash, do you?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 74, Rainbowdash wrote:@Crazy - Im town, but thats bad logic since scum will scumhunt other scum in this game. Even in single faction games thats really easy to fake.

I know, I'm talking within Scigatt's argument that bad case = scummy.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

@Scigatt - Fair enough.

@drmyshotgun - Do you play any differently whether you're town or scum? Or do you just aim to be as unreadable as possible?

@Konowa - I'm not sure how you missed it, but the points against PMysterious:

-A sheepy post for jumping on the Umbrage wagon. (#40)
-Deflecting my suspicion of him. (#48)
-Jumping off the Umbrage wagon when it was no longer popular.
-Having no particular opinions at this point.

I'll admit I'm starting to have second thoughts about PMysterious, but I find it strange that you somehow didn't notice or understand the case against PMysterious, since it's not exactly a random wagon.

Am I correct in assuming that you only sort of skimmed the thread before you posted?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 55, BK201 wrote:
In post 52, yellowbounder wrote:
In post 51, BK201 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Scigatt

Justification? Reasoning?
Maybe.

I'd also like this.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 67, Umbrage wrote:Crazy, read my fucking posts. I do not find Venmar scummy because he made a 'contentless' post. Nor do I find him scummy because he left the thread to a while. I find him scummy because he is overly defensive, and his actions do not match up with his words.

I know. I believe you mentioned those things in your Venbar case to make your case seem more substantial than it actually was. Using the word "contentless" in the context of an RVS vote is pretty lol, and to me it shows you were only using it as a sort of buzzword.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Crazy »

@yellowbounder - I always keep my eye out for people that find new reasons to jump on existing wagons, so it doesn't look like they're sheeping. You never mentioned the PM wagon at all before you jumped on, and you jumped on for an entirely new reason.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 94, vijay2vasandani wrote:Venmar just plays like that guys. Overly concerned about himself regardless of alignment. This is re:Umbrage's 34.

In that case, what do you take from Umbrage insisting that he was totally calm and he didn't take Umbrage's case seriously?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 96, vijay2vasandani wrote:Wait what? umbrage said that? will reread in the morning.

Oops, typo. I meant Venmar, not Umbrage.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Crazy »

Dang, Umbrage is probably town just because he totally flipped out, and I can't remember the last time I've seen scum do that. I still stand by that his earlier action was blatantly pumping up his own case to make it better than it was, but I guess it's not
impossible
for town to do that. But either way, I guess it doesn't matter, since everyone else gave up on lynching Umbrage a while ago.

I'm actually feeling this YB thing. His jump onto the PM wagon was more suspicious than PM's jump onto the Umbrage wagon, and recently, PM is coming off as a little newb-townish. I don't think his attitude towards drmyshotgun for voting PM was hypocritical, though I see criticizing him for providing no information with a vote as easy pickings on a player that always seems to play that same way. I'm on Scigatt's side here with the "Vote to Replace" thing, although I'm not sure if I would take it that far at this point. But yeah, it's kind of impossible to get any kind of read either way on drymyshotgun right now.

And yeah, it definitely is worth noting that YB was fence-sitting with the Umbrage wagon, and had no interaction at all with the PM wagon until he randomly hopped on because he found a reason he could jump with.

UNVOTE: Umbrage
VOTE: Yellowbounder
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 124, Rainbowdash wrote:Im assuming Umbrage is going to post like that so I dont read anything of his, which is actually a scumtell because it is him intentionally avoiding me as opposed to me essentially asking for civlity in the game.

:?

Kinda hard to see that as an intentional strategy, in all seriousness.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 127, Scigatt wrote:
Crazy wrote:Dang, Umbrage is probably town just because he totally flipped out, and I can't remember the last time I've seen scum do that.
Umbrage didn't flip out. Rainbowdash said she was going to ignore Umbrage's Caps Lock posts and Umbrage exploited that.

I saw that as a flippant "so now what?"-type reaction and not an actual strategic play. However you take it, though, I guess.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 137, PMysterious wrote:Well, its obvious that Yellowbounder is the perfect lynch today. Not me. I am town and always will be town. I can even prove this.

VOTE: Yellowbounder

I assume you're voting Yellowbounder since he's the only other wagon other than yourself, which actually does make sense. There are just a bunch of people that have avoided the spotlight too much so far and really haven't contributed much yet:

BK, Venmar, vijay, Malakittens (granted, he's V/LA), shotgun, and to some extent Konowa.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 138, Rainbowdash wrote:Toy Story mafia I replaced in and caught him followed by epic meltdown. He does that regardless of alignment. Some players (Deltawave for example) change their level of unfun to play with quite a bit dependant on alignment, Umbrage doesnt change much and takes a hostile approach either way.

Alright, I'll look into that game later, and if anybody else wants to restart the Umbrage wagon.

And...

UNVOTE: Yellowbounder
VOTE: BK

I like the YB wagon and I'll probably return to it later but I'm not ready for a lynch yet. With 5 scum in the game, I'm sure there has to be at least 2-3 of them among the lurkers. And BK seems like one of the worst right now since he's active on the rest of the site, and while he was active in this game, his posts were short and non-controversial.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 151, Umbrage wrote:GOD LOOK AT THAT YB WAGON

THE SCUM CONTENT IN THAT FUEL IS HIGH

Probably, but since this is a multi-scum game, that doesn't really say much about his alignment, does it?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

UNVOTE: BK
VOTE: Venmar

That post seemed to be made with the intention of offending as few people as possible. You agree with both major wagons, and you have a wishy-washy "probably town but maybe not" stance on Umbrage. Your opinion on Drmy is that he's worth noting but not particularly scummy. Sure.

Every single bit of information in that post is either useless or something the majority of the town already agrees with. You showed no initiative of your own and brought no new ideas to the table, and didn't shine the spotlight on anybody that hasn't received it yet. The lack of initiative and the complete, absolute political correctness of your post is a big scum-tell for me. Heck, you even bothered to answer Vijay's questions, plus your answer to question #3 is
hardly
reassuring.

Honestly, I almost called you out earlier due to your non-reaction to Umbrage's case on you and your strange insistence that you were completely indifferent to it, but Umbrage's scummy actions ended up overshadowing yours. But I'm voting you now.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Crazy »

Malakittens is reading slight-town to me, but I could understand why some people might see her as scum. I want to hear why from you, though, Umbrage.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Crazy »

I'll have limited access over the weekend (Fri-Sun); just letting you guys know.

Noted-DCL
Last edited by DCLXVI on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, that was quick, but no objections here.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Crazy »

VOTE: yellowbounder

Case from yesterday still stands well enough; Venmar just managed to usurp it before.

Only detriment is that he's
probably
not Venmar's partner (because Venmar chose the YB wagon over the PM one), and lynching the remaining werewolf is probably better than lynching a mafia today, since then we basically have 3:6 Nightless with a confirmed townie. I'd still rather lynch someone scummier in general rather than someone who's scummy only due to being a possible werewolf, unless if the "werewolf" is also very scummy on his own terms.

@Malakittens - How did you manage to
not mention the Venmar wagon at all
yesterday?

@BK201 - Same question to you. You made multiple posts during the Venmar wagon but didn't mention it until you dropped the L-1 vote on (i.e., a time when a scumbuddy would realize it's a lost cause.)
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Crazy »

For clarity, my last post:
Only detriment is that he's probably not Venmar's partner (because Venmar chose the YB wagon over the PM one), and lynching the remaining werewolf is probably better than lynching a mafia today, since then we basically have 3:6 Nightless with a confirmed townie.
However,
I'd still rather lynch someone scummier in general rather than someone who's scummy only due to being a possible werewolf, unless if the "werewolf" is also very scummy on his own terms.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 249, Malakittens wrote:
Well, by the time I started viewing the thread the hammer had already happened. If I was there earlier I would have voted him because it did not look like the town Venmar I saw in a previous game.

You freaking lying scum, seriously.

UNVOTE: yellowbounder
VOTE: Malakittens
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Crazy »

:?

I don't understand. Your last post on Day 1 was after 3 people had already voted Venmar. So I asked why you never mentioned the Venmar wagon at all, and you said because you hadn't started viewing the thread until Venmar had already been hammered. That's not true, since you were posting while Venmar's wagon was building. Right?

So I called you out. I'm not doubting that you were busy in RL.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, that post was directed at Malakittens.

As for your theory, I'll point out that lynching the WW doesn't cost us any power, since the Mafia can't kill. If the WW dies, we're trading each WW kill for an extra lynch instead. That's not a bad trade, since a lynch is more reliable than a "vig" kill.

I agree that we shouldn't lynch someone just
because
of their connections to the Venmar wagon, but I think we should go for most likely scum, period. If the Seer found the other werewolf, then we should lynch him.

EBWOP: Ninja'd again. This post was directed at PM.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 256, yellowbounder wrote:PMysterious, are you saying the remaining wolf should CLAIM? That we should try not to seek out the wolf?

That if we get close to lynching someone, and they claim wolf, and then go, oh well, let's lynch someone else?

What is this. I don't even. VOTE: PMysterious

I don't know what you're doing, but this post is pretty dumb. I don't think PM was suggesting that the WW claim, and even if he was, you should have waited to see if the WW would be dumb enough to fall for it.

Also, while the hypothetical idea that PM was suggesting a WW claim
is
stupid, I don't understand how it would be scummy. Can you explain?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Crazy »

@YB - Why are you mentioning this "anti-town" crap again? Is nobody scummy?

@PM - No way is a WW kill
ever
going to be better than a lynch. Period. If the Seer has a guilty on a WW, he should claim it NOW!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Crazy »

RBD is dead.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Crazy »

@Everyone - What do you think of what I see as a blatant lie from Malakittens, when he said he wasn't here until after Venmar was already hammered, and
that's
why he didn't comment on the Venmar wagon? He
did
post while the Venmar wagon was going on, so he
was
here. Right? Am I misunderstanding something here?

PM I'm torn about right now.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

Alright, Malakittens, perhaps I took your post too literally.

UNVOTE: Malakittens

I'm not playing this stupid "vig" crap, though. If you're the Werewolf, you should die. If you're
implying
that you're the Werewolf, you should die.

VOTE: PMysterious

The only thing that keeping the WW around for a "vig" kill does is replace every other lynch with PM's kill. And you know what? I'd rather have the lynch instead. Besides, there's a decent chance PM is Mafia and is just lying about this, anyway.

And if you're town... seriously, there's no reason why a townie would imply that they were a werewolf.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Crazy »

If PM's the WW, he already knows he lost so there's no reason for him not to just kill whomever the heck he wants to.

Let's just lynch him. I don't feel like doing stupid stuff just for lulz.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Crazy »

I don't have time for an actual post, but I am also not the Seer.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 358, vijay2vasandani wrote:Not the seer :) booyah two werewolves. We probably should have left him alive though to kill mafia..

1. No, we shouldn't.
2. You didn't mention this yesterday because...?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Crazy »

Also, I gotta reread some. I know I've been thinking YB as scum for a while, but I'm starting to forget exactly why. And Shotty voting for him automatically freaks me out, since he's
never mentioned YB as scum before

And Umbrage, I looked into that Toy Story Mafia someone mentioned a while back, and true, Umbrage freaked out in that game, too, so that pretty much nullifies that as a town-tell. Almost everyone still seems to take Umbrage-town as a given, though, so maybe I need to look further into that.

BK/Shotty's actions
against
the PM wagon annoy the crap out of me. I just can't imagine any pro-town reason to have kept PM in the game.

And then there's Konowa and vijay, who have both been playing successful under-the-radar games to this point.
Any denial from either of you?
Then Vijay's most recent post is the biggest WTF ever.

Scigatt was the closest to obv-town in this game to me, but I am still interested in what his replacement is like.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Crazy »

Quick ISO shows YB never got any better than he was when I voted him Day 1. If anything, he's only gotten worse. Regardless of anything, he's done basically zero scumhunting and his jumps on the PM wagon (both times) have felt forced, and his one Shotty vote felt too easy.

VOTE: yellowbounder

I also see the Umbrage connection easily, as well as possible buddies in Shotty or Vijay. YB might not be the absolute scummiest player right now, but he's for sure in the Top 3, and since I don't feel like going super in-depth right now, that's good enough.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Crazy »

Shotty's YB vote came out of nowhere today. It looks like a bus, frankly. But then again, it looks bad even if YB flips town.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 388, drmyshotgun wrote:Crazy wrote:
YB might not be the absolute scummiest player right now, but he's for sure in the Top 3, and since I don't feel like going super in-depth right now, that's good enough.
Who is?

I meant I'm not entirely sure if YB would still be the scummiest to me if I reread, but I'm sure he'd at least be Top 3.

Shotty wrote:My vote came out of nowhere?

You didn't even mention YB before today, so yeah. You even half-defended him once - calling PM scum for insisting that YB be lynched instead of Venmar.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Crazy »

Hmm, Umbrage just made me realize BK had never mentioned YB before, either.

So it looks like one/both of you guys are either jumping on an easy townie lynch, or this is a pretty bad bus. Should we lynch YB and find out?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 am

Post by Crazy »

@Shotty - Fair enough. I had thought that post was agreeing with YB.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Crazy »

Okay, Shotty's random jump to Vijay gives me a big eyebrow-raise of suspicion. Is there something wrong with lynching YB
today?

BK makes a good point that YB is more active in his other games.
@YB
- Is there a decent explanation for this? Also, who's scum?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 458, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 453, Crazy wrote:Okay, Shotty's random jump to Vijay gives me a big eyebrow-raise of suspicion. Is there something wrong with lynching YB
today?

Nope, I'll get behind it but I want to hear more from Vijay. Don't you?

Of course. You said you wanted to postpone the YB lynch until tomorrow, though, or at least you implied it.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Crazy »

Okay, let's see:

Malakittens - confirmed town
Scigatte/Psyche - probably town due to Day 1 interactions with YB
Umbrage - probably town. Regardless of everything, I'm pretty sure Umbrage
believes
BK is scum.
Konowa - He got better Day 3. Leaning town.
BK - Not too hard to see the YB vote as a bus. His lurky Day 1 play and his awkward Day 2 play is really working against him.
Vijay - Scummy lurker.
Shotty - Like 90% scum at this point. I'll elaborate more tomorrow.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, I was going to vote Shotty, in short due to:

1. His mentioning of YB before Day 3 is limited to minor half-hearted bussing attempts, where he implied YB's scumminess without saying it outright, or mentioning the major wagon on him. We get the same thing with YB's ISO - he picked on Shotty's unexplained votes without ever voting for Shotty. This IMO is the
scummiest
type of interaction once we have a known dead scum. Scum aren't likely to heavily defend each other, but they ARE likely to involve half-hearted distancing attempts, and that's exactly what we see between Shotty and YB.

2. Strangely attempting to set up a chain lynch on PM if Venmar flipped town? I don't get the logic, but chain lynches are bad regardless.

3. Blatant hunting for WW's Day 2 with his RBD vote, yet when PM actually claimed WW (basically), he wanted to make a deal with PM, until town pressure forced him to abandon this line of thought. All I see keeping PM alive doing is eliminating town discussion and increasing the chance of a Seer NK. I.e. things that don't benefit town at all.
I do want Shotty to explain his reasoning for his actions against lynching PM Day 2.

4. The hop off the YB wagon Day 3 onto Vijay literally out of nowhere. I don't think I need to explain this at all.

I
was
set to vote Shotty but since Vijay basically gave up today, I think the vote today is pretty obvious. Townies don't do that; either Vijay's accepting his fate knowing that there's no way he'll survive 4 more lynches and not wanting to give away any scum connections, OR he's playing some strange WIFOM game. Or he's just really bad town, but I think that's the least likely of the options here.

VOTE: Vijay
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Crazy »

I don't get your point, Umbrage...?

If my vote for Vijay is an "easy lynch," then why would I have made a case against Shotty? Why is it scummy that I'm voting Vijay instead of Shotty? Or is it just scummy that I'm not voting for BK?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 532, Umbrage wrote:because if you act like vijay's actually scum you look like you're doing a 180 and get blamed when he flips town

you have to say "well he wasn't my first choice"

Vijay is my #1 choice now and if he flips town, I wouldn't expect to be given any less blame for the mislynch than anyone else on the wagon.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 545, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 528, Crazy wrote:3. Blatant hunting for WW's Day 2 with his RBD vote, yet when PM actually claimed WW (basically), he wanted to make a deal with PM, until town pressure forced him to abandon this line of thought. All I see keeping PM alive doing is eliminating town discussion and increasing the chance of a Seer NK. I.e. things that don't benefit town at all.
I do want Shotty to explain his reasoning for his actions against lynching PM Day 2.

PMysterious lives, we would have lynched YB.
We would have made PMysterious maul a strong suspect.
Isn't this good? Double lynches for town imo.

If PM killed Malakittens which seemed likely, then we lose a seer. And we get "double lynches" anyway since there's no NK's anymore.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Crazy »

Well, that works.

And if you're scum, Umbrage, that's some of the best acting I've seen, and that applies regardless of Vijay's alignment. I have a feeling you're going to get lynched for that, though, but I hope not.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 547, drmyshotgun wrote:Hell, I didn't know Mala was Seer. Mala was Scummy. It was the public's general agreement.

I know. I was using that as an example of what would (probably) go wrong if PM was kept alive. You still haven't given any sound logic for why that was beneficial. At least BK admitted he was just trying to screw around.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

Personally, 551 didn't bother me, but some earlier comments of his were out of line, so I guess this is fair enough.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am

Post by Crazy »

VOTE: Shotty, yeah, especially now that Vijay is shown to be town.

The fact that Shotty can't give a good reason for why he wanted to keep PM alive and yet he still isn't admitting that he was wrong speaks enough for me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Crazy »

V/LA for potentially a few days, though perhaps I'll be back tomorrow. Lost my Internet access.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, I'm back, earlier than I expected. Looks like that was a hammer, so I'll read what I missed and post tomorrow.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Crazy »

Alright, Kondi is town. Rereading Umbrage right before he got force-replaced, there's no way that dude was scum. He insulted people until he was force-replaced, come on. Are we supposed to believe that was all an act? I don't buy it. It seems so clear that he really thought BK was scum and that anybody who
didn't
had to be scum or an idiot. And Kondi's been doing a pretty good job scumhunting since he came in.

Psyche's probably town because of Scigatt interactions with YB.

BK/Konowa are probably the scum-team just by process of elimination. If one of them flips town, then I'll have to think hard because both Kondi and Psyche are strong town reads at this point for me.

VOTE: BK

I think that's L-1.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Crazy »

Posting to prove that I'm not quickhammering. I gotta think this over, though.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Crazy »

Psyche did make an interesting point that pretty much everyone has bussed YB to a certain extent. Ironically, now this makes me think Psyche as less obv-town due to Scigatt's early vote on YB.

Looking at interactions between the 3 other unconfirmed people, I can't say that any scum-team is very difficult to see - if I was less lazy, then I could probably make a case for any of the 3 scumteams.

The biggest thing for me right now is how hard it is to see Umbrage's interactions with BK, as well as all the insults Umbrage threw around, being completely contrived.
Especially
considering that Umbrage's hypothetical partner would have already been bussing YB at some point, I really can't see why Umbrage would be so insistent that BK be lynched.

So yeah, I'm leaning towards voting Psyche right now. I think I'd rather vote Konowa than Psyche, but I'm not sure that's an option.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Crazy »

Actually, just VOTE: Psyche

If Mala's only budge is going to be a Kondi vote instead of a Psyche vote, I'd rather just vote Psyche. If Umbrage is scum, that's the best freaking acting I've ever seen.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Crazy »

:mrgreen:
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, that was fun.

I do think Kondi helped quite a bit - otherwise, I think it would be more difficult for Umbrage to survive LyLo. Then I don't know where I would have been - I took a chance defending Umbrage instead of bussing him; I always worried that people would spot that my jump off the Umbrage wagon was ridiculously awkward. Plus, as Kondi pointed out, BK was the biggest threat, especially if Umbrage was lynched first, then BK would be nearly confirmed-town. Scigatt getting replaced by Psyche probably helped too, no offense to Psyche.

Seeing the dead thread, it's a really good thing that PM killed RBD; he was on to me and Umbrage more than anyone in the game.

PM I actually thought was the Seer so I was hesitant to vote him until he basically claimed WW - I thought I noticed a soft-claim Day 1; was that intentional?

I know I got a lot less active after the first two days. This wasn't intentional, but it might have helped in the long run; by that point, I already had town-cred, so lowering my activity level kept me from slipping up.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/qc7xF8FDickv

@BK/Shotty - I think your Day 1 play hurt you a lot. Then defending the PM wagon wasn't exactly scummy, but it was strange so it was easy to pin as a point against you. Also, shotty randomly voting Vijay off of the YB wagon looked terrible.

Vijay's reactions on his final living Day also seemed alarmingly town-mindset. I pushed the "scum given up" thing but I wouldn't have pushed for his lynch if I was town.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 765, BK201 wrote:This game was a good learning experience. One more quote from the scum QT :D

"Welp, now we've got a confirmed townie and no way to get rid of it. And we need at least 3 more mislynches. Which normally wouldn't be a problem, but shotty and BK201 are out of control. If they're deciding the lynches now, we're screwed. So we need to ISO these two, study them. We need to build a case on at least one of them. Once the dynamic duo is broken up, the town is without a head and easy to manipulate." -Umbrage

:p

To be fair, I do think Umbrage was overestimating the effect you and Shotty had over the town. The Venmar wagon was started by me, and the YB wagon happened mainly due to the influence of Scigatt and Konowa.

You (BK) do get credit for being right about Umbrage, though, and you'd also be pretty much unlynchable if Umbrage managed to get lynched before we could lynch you. I think Shotty should get off the high horse, though, since I don't see how his own game was much better than Mala's or Psyche's.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 773, drmyshotgun wrote:Thank you Mod for your wonderful modding skills and adjusting to our favors.
A mistake in PM lynch is inevitably there, but other than that, I thought you were great.

This.

The PM thing wasn't a big deal, since I'm sure he was going to be lynched anyway.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, I don't think I got any votes, not even in RVS, which is kind of awesome.

I'm not sure how that was a scumslip from Umbrage - I just thought it was a random meaningless comment, which I guess is how the town took it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”