kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by kyle99 »

For some reason, I never read the email that I got a PM about the game starting. My bad everyone! I've read nothing so far, but I'm gonna start catching up now!
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 am

Post by kyle99 »

Ok, did a quick read, and here's a couple quick thoughts:
1) Maybe it's just been a while since I've played a game, but man, that RVS escalated to analyzing pointless dribble FAST.
2) I'm not a fan of the case against Panda.
3) I don't like noraaa's play. I could barely get through her #60. I'm not big into big wordy emotional posts that don't say anything, and despite having 10+ posts, she's done practically no scumhunting, just pointless emotional defenses. While perhaps the irreverent rambling of an easily offended townie, I find her complete lack of scumhunting worthy enough for my vote.
VOTE: noraaa

@Noraaa: Who do you think is scum right now, and why?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Noraaa, my problem with you right now is that instead of making a case against a person you think is scum, you're exclusively defending your play, which gets you (and the town) nowhere.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Post by kyle99 »

@Shamrock
I don't know. I haven't completely made up my mind yet. Someone not actively scumhunting makes me assume scum, but she might be a townie who just doesn't know how to scumhunt. My vote stays for now, though.

@Scigatt
Probably nothing. It's just been a while since I've played a game, forgot how easily it is to set something off in the RVS.

The case against Panda is flawed simply because it's weak. I don't see anything substantionlly wrong with her play so far. I'm not going to spend time defending someone else, but my opinion is that she's town. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise.

As for noraaa, you expect me to dismiss her because she's a "silly woman"? A lack of scumhunting and an excessive use of AtE could, I suppose, be an example of an overemotional inexperienced townie. But her play right now is anti-town at best, and scummy at worst. If a couple votes motivates her to play the game, then everyone wins.

As far as my views on everyone else, I get town vibes from Shamrock and Starbuck, and I'm starting to get bad feelings about Scigatt and Absta. Everyone else is mostly neutralish, aside from noraaa, who is definitely the right vote right now.

Please excuse any 4 AM grammar mistakes.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by kyle99 »

@Code_X
I'm assuming this:

106- Kyle. The point here though as town, sometimes you have to end up defending yourself against accusations. I said earlier about the shit being thrown at her. Seems like Noraaa is a very easy target to me. Ah look Natalie comes in and accused someone of being flailing scum. Scum are more likely to use that argument. One of my favourite tells 
Don't like her vote on Noraaa.

is directed at me, even though Kyle is pretty much universally a guys name…

My vote was, like Starbuck's, a multi purpose vote. I had (and still do) a good feeling that she's scum, and it puts pressure on someone who declined to any scum hunting for a large portion of the game. Two birds with one stone.

As for your problem with Panda calling out noraaa because "the amount of shit flung at her"? Do you not think that was deserved shit? I'm not sure how people can see an extremely emotional player who declines to scumhunt and classify her as town, as you (and others) appear to be doing.

@DarkLightA
You said that Panda appears to be "bouncing around", but don't you think that might be because it's two people playing?

@Brandi
Please elaborate on "…". My point with my post you quoted that while there was some chance of Noraaa being town, there was a substantial chance of her being scum, which is why I was, and still am, voting for her/whoever replaced her.

I see there's a wagon developing on Monty because of his support of the noraaa lynch train. I guess I'm next after this. My vote on noraaa stays though. Hiding behind emotional rhetoric and a lack of scumhunting does not make someone a townie, even if I'm the only one who sees it...
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by kyle99 »

@Code_X
I'm assuming this:

106- Kyle. The point here though as town, sometimes you have to end up defending yourself against accusations. I said earlier about the shit being thrown at her. Seems like Noraaa is a very easy target to me. Ah look Natalie comes in and accused someone of being flailing scum. Scum are more likely to use that argument. One of my favourite tells 
Don't like her vote on Noraaa.

is directed at me, even though Kyle is pretty much universally a guys name…

My vote was, like Starbuck's, a multi purpose vote. I had (and still do) a good feeling that she's scum, and it puts pressure on someone who declined to any scum hunting for a large portion of the game. Two birds with one stone.

As for your problem with Panda calling out noraaa because "the amount of shit flung at her"? Do you not think that was deserved shit? I'm not sure how people can see an extremely emotional player who declines to scumhunt and classify her as town, as you (and others) appear to be doing.

@DarkLightA
You said that Panda appears to be "bouncing around", but don't you think that might be because it's two people playing?

@Brandi
Please elaborate on "…". My point with my post you quoted that while there was some chance of Noraaa being town, there was a substantial chance of her being scum, which is why I was, and still am, voting for her/whoever replaced her.

I see there's a wagon developing on Monty because of his support of the noraaa lynch train. I guess I'm next after this. My vote on noraaa stays though. Hiding behind emotional rhetoric and a lack of scumhunting does not make someone a townie, even if I'm the only one who sees it...

MOD: I'll be V/LA until sunday night.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 am

Post by kyle99 »

Sorry everyone, I was away for longer then I originally intended. I'll catch up later tonight when I have time.

Return to “Completed Open Games”