Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

The New Open 443 (GAME OVER)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Maestro »

Open 443: Attack on the Ice Cream Convention!

In a bustling town on the coast of a far away country, a wondrous convention is being held! Every year, enthusiasts of every kind of icy, creamy dessert come from miles around just to participate in the town's Ice Cream Convention! The festivities are always a blast: from "Bobbing for Ice Cream Cones" to Ice Cream-themed game booths and rides, everybody always has the time of their lives! Many of the more enthusiastic participants even dress up in giant costumes mimicking their favorite variation of the illustrious "Dessert of Honor." It's always a happy, positive, fattening experience for all involved. Why, the last time anything even remotely unpleasant happened at this occasion of sugary goodness and kind-heartedness was when a European couple came dressed as a Gelato and a Sherbet...they were promptly thrown off a nearby cliff for what was seen by the town as sacrilegious lactose intolerance.

But all that is about to change. This year at the Ice Cream Convention, there's already been one murder and you know there will be more.

Maestro Mod - Melted Pregame

Several members of the European Mafia have come to the city and might be planning on exacting a bloody vengeance on the town for the murder of their Gelato-loving comrade and his wife. Meanwhile, the howls from a nearby forest alert the Townspeople gathered at the convention that an ancient sect of Ice Cream-loving Werewolves has also set its sights on the Convention, and might be closing in. In fear of these Werewolves, the Townspeople tried to lockdown the fairgrounds until the danger passed, but a few Werewolves and Mafiosi might've made it inside the perimeter, along with the Town Cop and a local Seer. Everybody's there, hiding right in the middle of an entire town full of innocent people. For the few people left at the Convention, a fearful Day dawns. All dressed in stark-white Vanilla Ice Cream costumes, they slowly begin to debate amongst themselves who must stay and who must go, as the sun climbs higher and higher into the sky...

Current Information:

Spoiler: Still at the Convention (Alive)
Whiskers
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom

Spoiler: Thrown off the Nearby Cliff or Shot or Mauled to Death (Lynched/Killed)
Mehdi2277
Greywing
-
Mafia Goon
- lynched Day 1.
TeChNoWC -
Town Cop
- killed Night 1.
drmyshotgun -
Vanilla Townie
- lynched Day 2.
Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
-
Town Seer
- killed Night 2.
Malakittens -
Vanilla Townie
- lynched Day 3.

Spoiler: Melted Instantaneously by the Sun (Modkilled)
Nobody here...for which you all are damn lucky and you know why. :evil:

This game uses the Carbon-14 Open Setup. Please refer to the link for any questions.

The Rules:

Adapted from Nobody Special.

General Rules

[1] This is a game on an internet forum; please treat it as such. Stay civil and refrain from (exceedingly) personal attacks on other players.
[2] I, as Mod, have final say on everything. Everything. But…if I make a mistake, please send me a PM. VoteCount mistakes can be pointed out in the thread.
[3] Anything in the thread that you wish to draw my attention to should be bolded, like so.
@Mod
or
@Maestro: blah blah blah
[4] You may not talk about this game outside of this thread except when and where your Role PM specifically allows you to do so.
[5] You may not talk about other ongoing games inside of this thread.
NO EXCEPTIONS
. I will enforce this rule after 1 warning for the entire playerlist. After this warning, perpetrators will be Melted (Modkilled).
[6]
Indigo
is my color. Do not use it, or it will considered impersonating the Mod. I will Melt you for this after 1 warning; yes I'm possessive of my color.
[6.5] Posting in other colors is encouraged. I like colorful games
but
not
too
col
or
ful

[7] Do not quote your Role PM or any other official communication from me.
[8] Do not post any tiny, invisible, or encrypted text. This includes font sizes too small to see with the naked eye and any kind of cipher. (PM me for any individual concerns with this and any other rules or post a question in-thread if you believe the entire player list would benefit from the answer.)
[9] I will post VC's no more often than once per page, or once per real-life day, whichever is less. If there's been a burst of activity and I haven't posted a VC, feel free to send me a PM or a bolded post in-thread to request one.
[10] There is no rule 10. There was at one point, but it Melted. Let this be a warning to you all.
[11] If you somehow have the ability to edit your posts, don't do it. I will Melt you.

Player Activity

[12] Prods will be sent after 48 hours of inactivity. Weekends are counted as 24 hours for reasons that should be self-explanatory. If someone needs to be prodded and I have not notified the thread that this has occurred, you may double-check with me/request one by sending me a PM or a bolded post in-thread.
[12.5] Do not ask for prods before the official 48-hour mark if you do not want to receive an angry, in-thread reply post from me.
[13] If you require a 1st prod you must respond in-thread within 48 hours before I start searching for a replacement. If you require a 2nd prod, you will only have 24 hours to respond before I start searching for a replacement. If you require a 3rd prod, I will start searching for replacement immediately.
[14] Votes
MUST
be tagged and
MUST
be at the beginning of the line. (This makes it easier for everybody, trust me.) I will send out reminders/warnings for votes that are not specifically tagged as such during Day 1, but I will not do so after that point. Any votes that are not specifically tagged after Night 1 will not be counted.

Deadlines

[15] Days will have a
3 WEEK
deadline. Extensions will only be granted in extreme circumstances. (See below.)
[16] If activity lags severely (e.g. mass prod of more than 4 people in 1 real-life day), I reserve the right to shorten the deadline for the current Day. I will not make this modified deadline sooner than 96 hours from when I notify players of this change, so you will have at least 4 real-life days in which to post from when I notify you of the modified deadline. (PM me for any individual concerns with this and any other rules or post a question in-thread if you believe the entire player list would benefit from the answer.)
[16.5] If the situation would require a 2nd deadline extension at any point in the game, I will automatically end the day with a No Lynch or a Lynch of the current player with the most Votes, depending on my mood. I will give all players a 24-hour warning by PM and post in-thread if this is ever imminent, but I expect it will not be.
[17] Night deadlines will be
EXACTLY
72 hours (3 real-life days). Do not ask for a shorter or longer night phase. All actions not submitted by this deadline will either be appropriately randomized or left unused, depending on my mood.

Lynching and Death

[18] No Lynch requires a majority vote from living players.
[19] Lynching requires a majority vote from living players. Every VC will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.
[20] If the required number of votes is not reached by deadline, there will be No Lynch. This situation is differentiated from the situation in 16 and 16.5 in that activity has not lagged and there is no specific reason for a deadline extension - which there shouldn't be.
[21] Once a Lynch has been reached, the game moves to Twilight. All living players may talk until I post the death scene/Roleflip and lock the thread.
[22] If you are Night-Killed (NKed), you are allowed one "Bah!"-type post at the beginning of the next day. This post should not contain any game-related content, but you will receive bonus points if your post is creative and/or contains humorous images or videos.
Extra
bonus points for flavor-related "Bah!" posts.

Miscellaneous

[23] I reserve the right to modify these rules if necessary. Any rule changes will be clearly announced by a post in-thread and via PM.
[24] Do not admit to not having read The Rules. The Rules are here for a reason. Read them, follow them, know them. There will be a quiz later…
[25] Remember to have fun. I'm serious.
Have fun or be Melted.

I had to rewrite that whole post from scratch because I accidentally deleted my Post 0 from the other thread...kill me now...

SPECIAL NOTE: Several players have asked that the previous iteration of this game not be mentioned and that all content from it be disregarded. Because the Roles have been reset, I'm inclined to say that this should be common sense since nothing gleaned from the other thread could have any validity here except by coincidence. My final word on any and all subjects mentioned in or being part of the old thread is that you are free to decide for yourself what to do and what not to do in this game. I will inflict no punishments or take any such action for anything other than what is explicitly stated above. I apologize for any inconvenience or oversight; that is all I have to say about the matter.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Maestro »

Reset Role PM's will be sent out momentarily.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by Maestro »

You all know the drill, once we get 5/7 Day 1 will dawn...again...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Maestro »

Waiting for re-confirmation from jamestfox, Greywing, and/or Whiskers. I will start searching for a replacement for jamestfox.
The other two have (expired on 2012-08-21 15:00:00) to respond in-thread.
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Maestro »

I hate to have to do this since I know him IRL but...

jamestfox is hereby replaced by rapidcanyon effective immediately.
Welcome him to the dawning of a new Day 1!

Day 1 : Current VC #1.00

rapidcanyon [0]
Whiskers [0]
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
Malakittens [1] Whiskers
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: jamestfox, Greywing, Om of the Nom, Malakittens, drmyshotgun, TeChNoWC
With [7] alive it takes [4] to Lynch.
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 19, rapidcanyon wrote:Obviously, some players are divided on exactly what caused the last game to fall apart. I didn't play the last game. My vote is more of a personality thing. If you are known for ruining mafia games, I will support your lynch regardless of your alignment because you are not a good addition to the game.

If the majority of the players are willing to play the game with Drmy, I guess we can allow him to play. It depends on how the others see it.

I'd like everyone to answer the following questions:

1) What was the reason for the previous game falling apart?

2) Who were the two players who were modkilled?

3) In your opinion, who was responsible for the state of that game?

Everything else I am willing to allow, but I would point out that these exact questions are things which have no relevance to this game. I have taken all blame for the situation that occurred in the last iteration of this game. Only I know the players that would've been Modkilled. Please do not continue this line of questioning, it is not "in the spirit of the game."

If we are all agreed that drmy is the one responsible for ruining the game as well as general troll-like behavior that he committed in that game, there is no reason to allow him to play another game and put up with such behavior (game breaking, trolling). At that point, I would suggest policy-lynching.

If everyone else agrees that drmy is a valuable contributor to this site and is in no way responsible for ruining the past game, I will withdraw my vote and settle for having minimal contact with the offender.

Just bringing this to people's attention, merely for informational purposes. While I know now it is not my place to interfere in how you wish to play the game, it seems that the majority of the playerlist wishes to ignore most (if not all) of what occurred in the previous iteration of this game. Please respect the decision of those who wish for this to happen by trying to play accordingly. Thank you.

Day 1 : Current VC #1.10

rapidcanyon [2] L-2 Greywing, Om of the Nom
Whiskers [0]
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
Malakittens [2] L-2 Whiskers, drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun [1] L-3 Malakittens
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: rapidcanyon, TeChNoWC
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Maestro »

If everybody could stop posting for a nanosecond I could get a VC in...
:eek:
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.20

rapidcanyon [2] L-2 Greywing, Whiskers
Whiskers [2] L-2 drmyshotgun, rapidcanyon
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [1] L-3 Malakittens
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Om of the Nom, TeChNoWC

Way to try a fake hammer gambit while I was working on the VC, OmNom.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Maestro »

No changes in VC. Carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 172, rapidcanyon wrote:
Maestro, I suggest you prod people and replace them for inactivity if necessary.
This will be my last post until Techno, Dermy, Mala, or Grey post.

Your "suggestion" is noted. Please read the Rules in Post 0 of this thread to get an idea of the site standards and guidelines that all players must adhere to.

This section is of particular relevance:

The Rules wrote:[12]
Prods will be sent after 48 hours of inactivity.
Weekends are counted as 24 hours for reasons that should be self-explanatory. If someone needs to be prodded and I have not notified the thread that this has occurred, you may double-check with me/request one by sending me a PM or a bolded post in-thread.
[12.5] Do not ask for prods before the official 48-hour mark if you do not want to receive an angry, in-thread reply post from me.
[13] If you require a 1st prod you must respond in-thread within 48 hours before I start searching for a replacement. If you require a 2nd prod, you will only have 24 hours to respond before I start searching for a replacement. If you require a 3rd prod, I will start searching for replacement immediately.

Please
DO NOT
ask again for me to send out prods before the 48-hour mark. This is earlier than many Mods would even consider - TeChNoWC is correct in his comment. This is one of the fastest-moving MafiaScum games I have ever participated in or even read. In addition, I don't know what Time Zone you are in, but I am running on Eastern Standard Time in the Atlantic United States. It just struck 3 AM here. Please maintain a sense of other players' habits and priorities, whether or not they match up with yours should not be a matter of discussion.

That being said, you are free to request prods after the 48-hour mark if I have not notified the playerlist in-thread that they have been sent.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 150, Maestro wrote:
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 180, rapidcanyon wrote:I don't buy this behavior from the mod. You are correct in that you have mentioned it in the rules that prods will only be given after 48 hours of inactivity. However, an "angry" in-thread response is unwarranted especially to a player who came in as a replacement.

You could just as easily have PM'd me about it.

This game is so irritating that at some point, I was continuing to play just so I don't let you down.

So, feel free to replace me.

Please refer to the PM I have sent you.
I have now started to search for a replacement.

~Maestro

Just kidding! I hadn't yet and don't need to. Hooray!
...This is my way of saying that rapidcanyon will not be replaced. Rejoice quickly and carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.30

rapidcanyon [2] L-2 Greywing, Whiskers
:!: Whiskers [3] L-1 drmyshotgun, rapidcanyon, Malakittens
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
Malakittens [1] L-3 Om of the Nom
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: TeChNoWC
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.40

rapidcanyon [1] L-3 Whiskers
:!: Whiskers [3] L-1 drmyshotgun, rapidcanyon, Malakittens
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Greywing, TeChNoWC
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Maestro »

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.50

Whiskers [2] L-2 drmyshotgun, Malakittens
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: rapidcanyon, Greywing, TeChNoWC
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.60

:!: Whiskers [3] L-1 drmyshotgun, Malakittens, rapidcanyon
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

NOTE: If it is easier or preferential to individual players, and in short-term V/LA situations when it is difficult/impossible for me to update with a new VC post, the VC in Post 0 will be updated whenever possible. Please consider checking that one before posting unofficial versions if no recent VC from me exists. Thank you.
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 313, Om of the Nom wrote:Gunny, since you're the only one around here that is both voting Whiskers and also has a brain, I'm asking you to unvote Whiskers until the mod gets back to me on something.

In post 317, Om of the Nom wrote:Gunny, you know how I play. I don't think, I just do.

If you're curious as to what I need the mod to get back to me about, it does have something to do with whether I stay in the game or not.
Still, thanks for unvoting. At least someone on the Whiskers wagon has common sense.

RC, seriously shut the fuck up. If I were a vig, I would have vigged you, regardless of if you were confirmed or not.

This was out of line. Private communication with the Mod (which may or may not even exist) should not be used in-game to facilitate an agenda, such as getting a player to UNVOTE. This is an official warning for what I consider a borderline infraction of The Rules.

Another such borderline infraction of ANY RULE by ANY PLAYER will result in an automatic Modkill and a Day End.
Keep this in mind as this game continues forward. Carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Maestro »

No currently-present changes since last VC. Carry on.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by Maestro »

The Rules:

General Rules

[1] This is a game on an internet forum; please treat it as such. Stay civil and refrain from (exceedingly) personal attacks on other players.

Due to ongoing communication between the Open ListMod Hoopla and myself, I have felt it necessary to remind all players of this rule for various reasons that need not be specified. Please note that the decision has been made to DENY any requested force-replacements of players who have not heinously abused the game and/or its players. Thus it should be implied that I (and Hoopla, for that matter) do not believe any player has crossed this abuse threshold at the present time.

Also: /replace-outs are, at this stage and if inspired specifically by player-vs.-player interaction, DISCOURAGED.

No changes since last VC/VC update. Carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by Maestro »

Drawing this to the attention of the playerlist. This will also be sent in a PM to those who have not posted for a
relatively
lengthy period of time.

In post 350, Maestro wrote:
The Rules:

General Rules

Due to ongoing communication between the Open ListMod Hoopla and myself, I have felt it necessary to remind all players of this rule for various reasons that need not be specified. Please note that the decision has been made to DENY any requested force-replacements of players who have not heinously abused the game and/or its players. Thus it should be implied that I (and Hoopla, for that matter) do not believe any player has crossed this abuse threshold at the present time.

Also: /replace-outs are, at this stage and if inspired specifically by player-vs.-player interaction, DISCOURAGED.

No changes since last VC/VC update. Carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.70

Whiskers [2] L-2 Malakittens, rapidcanyon
Greywing [0]
Om of the Nom [1] L-3 drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Om of the Nom has requested that he be replaced.
I have begun searching for a replacement.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 368, Maestro wrote:
Om of the Nom has requested that he be replaced.
I have begun searching for a replacement.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Maestro »

Siveure DtTrikyp replaces Om of the Nom, effective immediately.
Welcome him to the game...and please remember Rule #1. Carry on.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.80

:!: Whiskers [3] L-1 Malakittens, rapidcanyon, TeChNoWC
Greywing [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp [1] L-3 drmyshotgun
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Greywing, Siveure DtTrikyp
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.90

:!: Whiskers [3] L-1 Malakittens, rapidcanyon, TeChNoWC
Greywing [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp [1] L-3 drmyshotgun
Malakittens [1] L-3 Siveure DtTrikyp
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Greywing
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Maestro »

Spoiler: The cause for this post.
In post 561, rapidcanyon wrote:
Techno and Mala, change your votes to whiskers

In post 562, rapidcanyon wrote:I mean, Siv.

In post 563, rapidcanyon wrote:
Techno and Mala, change your votes to siv

In post 564, rapidcanyon wrote:They logged off again. JEEZ. What is the problem with you people on mafiascum? You can't get together to lynch a person for ages. You are stupid, stupid, stupid.

In post 565, rapidcanyon wrote:
DRMY, change your vote to whiskers. I can't take it anymore. Hammer him NOW

In post 566, rapidcanyon wrote:YOU FUCKING MORONS, DO YOU NEED 10 YEARS TO LYNCH SOMEONE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

In post 567, rapidcanyon wrote:
YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND LYNCH SOMEONE DAMMIT! What is your problem?

In post 568, rapidcanyon wrote:

In post 569, rapidcanyon wrote:YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS, YOU TALK AND TALK AND TALK AND TALK. VOTE THE OBVIOUS SCUM. DUMBFUCKS!

DRMY, HAMMER HIM NOW!

In post 570, rapidcanyon wrote:IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AND NEITHER OF THE SCUM WERE LYNCHED!

In post 571, rapidcanyon wrote:

THIS

In post 572, rapidcanyon wrote:DRMY, IF YOU DON'T HAMMER HIM, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT. HAMMER WHISKERS NOW!

In post 574, rapidcanyon wrote:DRMY, VOTE WHISKERS.

Given the above, and not even considering the other behavior that has been exhibited by rapidcanyon during the course of this game, it is unreasonable to expect me to simply force-replace him...however...

In post 573, drmyshotgun wrote:R.I.P Rapidcanyon. Melted by the Moderator.
Mod, please replace Canyon not Modkill him. Please?

Fine. But I gave simple instructions and more than enough warnings.

rapidcanyon is hereby being force-replaced. The thread will be locked pending a possible replacement's confirmation and to prevent abuse by the force-replaced player. Now searching for a replacement for rapidcanyon. I may have a possible replacement lined up already, but I need to check to make sure he is still available.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.910

Eidolon [2] L-2 Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp
:!: Whiskers [3] L-1 Malakittens, Eidolon, TeChNoWC
Greywing [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp [2] L-2 drmyshotgun, Greywing
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Nobody Special. :lol:

Eidolon replaces rapidcanyon, effective immediately.
Please welcome her and her amazing avatar. Carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 641, rapidcanyon wrote:
Don't respond to this post

Maestro and I have agreed not to make this a multi-post argument.

This at least is accurate. No response will be posted. I will be taking this matter to the Site Mods.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.920

Eidolon [2] L-2 Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp
Whiskers [1] L-3 TeChNoWC
Greywing [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp [2] L-2 drmyshotgun, Greywing
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Eidolon, Malakittens
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Maestro »

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 708, Malakittens wrote:
Uh, I'll be V/LA from today until the 27th. Going to city for a weekend. >>

In post 710, Eidolon wrote:Okay. I'm not feeling a Siv lynch today. Whiskers, is mala your only suspicion?

@ Mod: I will be v/la over the weekend. I might be able to check in here and there as best i can.

In post 713, drmyshotgun wrote:Damn copy and paste...
Fixed.
In post 712, drmyshotgun wrote:
@Mod: I grew very sick after donating blood. I'll be V/La for few days. With 1 player not playing to his full, it would be unfair for the other players. Feel free to replace me.

Noted.

Due to the plurality of the V/LA's occurring in conjunction during the course of the next few days, no prods will be sent for any players for the next (expired on 2012-08-28 21:00:00). This should give all players who have recently posted V/LA in-thread enough time to post after their V/LA ends. However, Siveure DtTrikyp's previously posted V/LA tag should end tomorrow - he will be prodded at the appropriate time.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 715, TeChNoWC wrote:
V/LA til tuesday

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 721, Whiskers wrote:Okay, so how have you eliminated the others? drmyshotgun, MalaKittens, even greywing or-- hang on.

@Maestro: could you please list the replaced-out players somewhere too? such as

Eidolon
raipidcanyon
[2] L-2 Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp
Greywing [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[2] L-2 drmyshotgun, Greywing
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

This way, we know who was in what slot. I'm in another game with many of these players and I'd like to be able to look at the list and understand who is who.

I have been doing this in the "Alive" list in Post 0, but I will do so in all future VoteCounts as well. Thank you for your input.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 692, Maestro wrote:

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
Greywing [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

V/LA Status until Tuesday, August 28th: Eidolon, Malakittens, TeChNoWC
V/LA Status until further notice: drmyshotgun
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Maestro »

:eek:
Searching for a replacement for Greywing.

Mehdi2277 replaces Greywing effective immediately, before I even had time to post in the Replacements thread or update my sig.

Please welcome him and disregard my previous statement about not sending prods till Tuesday.
All players who have not posted V/LA will be prodded at the appropriate time. Carry on.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 692, Maestro wrote:

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Maestro »

Sorry this took so long, everybody.

Day 1 : Current VC #1.930

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [1] L-3 Whiskers
drmyshotgun [2] L-2 TeChNoWC, Eidolon
TeChNoWC [2] L-2 Mehdi2277, drmyshotgun

Not voting: Malakittens, Siveure DtTrikyp

I am considering all of those posted V/LA's Null and Void based on the amount of posting you have all been doing. All players will now be prodded for inactivity at the appropriate time. Also, I hate to do this, since I let it slide earlier, but consider this the reminder referenced in the rule below.

In post 0, Maestro wrote:
Player Activity

[14] Votes
MUST
be tagged and
MUST
be at the beginning of the line. (This makes it easier for everybody, trust me.) I will send out reminders/warnings for votes that are not specifically tagged as such during Day 1, but I will not do so after that point. Any votes that are not specifically tagged after Night 1 will not be counted.

No other untagged votes or unvotes will be counted after this VC.

Spoiler: Recently untagged Votes & Unvotes
In post 735, TeChNoWC wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Mehdi2277

Why exactly am I scum, Mehdi?
Funny how most of your reads + reasoning for them have bounced off me. Am I scum helping town?
You copied my reasoning for town-Siv.
You copied my reasoning for possible town-Mala.
You regurgitated my inno-direction plan.

If my defence is 'null', how am I more likely scum than drmy?

In post 718, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:I don't think the whiskers/tech being the only scumteam left is a false dilemma. It's PoE.

Whiskers/Tech scumteam is the most unlikely pairing, and that's without looking at my role PM. I jumped on the Whiskers wagon with little to no reasoning, all to get an inno-direct. So, I was going to lynch a scumbuddy for nothing and get no cred for it? And ask for a townie to possibly become confused?

That's some stupid arse bussing right there.

In post 740, TeChNoWC wrote:Quick, Eidolon...

Unvote
Vote: Drmyshotgun

Do I play that way as scum, bro?

In post 761, Eidolon wrote:Okay. Grey was my strongest scumread before and i don't like medhis jump on tech. (notice tech & grey were my two main scumreads in my initial post)

That being said, drmy's play was baad. bad bad.

tech how is drmy playing to his scum meta? could you find me an example?

But i don't think drmy would sheep medhis vote if they were BOTH scum.

Vote: Medhi

please explain why tech is scum.

In post 762, Malakittens wrote:
Vote: Tech

Dream told me so. <3

In post 768, Eidolon wrote:lol. cop AND seer outed on day one. nice.

who do you want to investigate tonight, tech?

unvote, vote :drmy

In post 769, Malakittens wrote:
unvote: tech
Vote: Siv [\b]

Ugh fuck. That means Siv/Shotty/Gw replacement are remaining scum

In post 784, Whiskers wrote:
Now we're waiting for a CC from Med, or Shotgun, but I don't think there will be one.

Also, I just noticed. My last vote was here: post 378 on page 16. Yikes! And it was a vote for Malakittens. Mod, please correct me if I'm wrong.
That was over 15 pages ago-- but, that's who I would vote right now, so.

You are correct...I don't know why I had you voting Eidolon.

This isn't Open 441 after all.
[/color]
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.940

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[1] L-3 drmyshotgun
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
:!: drmyshotgun [3] L-1 TeChNoWC, Eidolon, Mehdi2277
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Malakittens, Siveure DtTrikyp

Whiskers' most recent unvote/vote was not counted.
Please review the rules and/or my previous post about vote tagging for an explanation.

In post 799, Eidolon wrote:
Maestro, when is the exact deadline for this day period?

Deadline is on Monday, September 10th at 1:35 AM.
Deadline is in (expired on 2012-09-10 01:35:00).

Apologies for not posting that sooner...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.950

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[2] L-2 drmyshotgun, Malakittens
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [1] L-3 Mehdi2277
drmyshotgun [1] L-3 Whiskers
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Siveure DtTrikyp, Eidolon, TeChNoWC

Fine Whiskers. Have it your way... :roll:
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.960

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Mehdi2277
Greywing
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [2] L-2 Mehdi2277, Whiskers
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Siveure DtTrikyp, Eidolon, TeChNoWC
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.970

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[1] L-3 drmyshotgun
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [2] L-2 Mehdi2277, Whiskers
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Siveure DtTrikyp, Eidolon, TeChNoWC, Malakittens
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.980

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [1] L-3 Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Greywing
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Siveure DtTrikyp, Eidolon, TeChNoWC, Whiskers

DISCLAIMER: VC done at 5:35 AM, possible errors possible.
Leave me a notice if the possibility is reality. Carry on.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.990

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[1] L-3, Malakittens
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [1] L-3 drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Siveure DtTrikyp, Eidolon, TeChNoWC, Whiskers

Deadline is on Monday, September 10th at 1:35 AM,
which gives you (expired on 2012-09-10 01:35:00).
Last edited by Maestro on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 976, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
Mod, why is mehdi at L-2? He only has one vote.

...No idea what you're talking about...
:oops:

In post 977, Eidolon wrote:
@ mod. I'm going to be v/la until tuesday

i won't have internet access at all but hopefully i will be able to check in once or twice at a friends house.

Noted.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Maestro »

Hmph. Could've sworn I prodded Mehdi and Mala last night...when you deserved it.
Aw well, you're both back. Internet problems suck but NGAF.

Prodding TeChNoWC.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.9910

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
:!: Mehdi2277
Greywing
[3] L-1 Malakittens, Eidolon, Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: TeChNoWC, Whiskers, drmyshotgun

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 977, Eidolon wrote:
@ mod. I'm going to be v/la until tuesday
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Maestro »

Prodding Whiskers, SD, and TeChNoWC.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.9920

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Greywing
[3] L-1 Malakittens, Eidolon, Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [1] L-3 drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: TeChNoWC, Whiskers

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Maestro »

Whiskers has 24 hours to post in-thread before I begin searching for a replacement.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.9930

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [2] L-2 Mehdi2277, Malakittens
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[1] L-3 Eidolon
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [2] L-2 drmyshotgun, Whiskers
drmyshotgun [1] L-3 TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC [0]

Not voting: Siveure DtTrikyp

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.9940

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [2] L-2 Mehdi2277, Malakittens
Mehdi2277
Greywing
[1] L-3 Eidolon
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[1] L-3 drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun [1] L-3 TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC [0]

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.9950

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Greywing
[3] L-1 Eidolon, TeChNoWC, Malakittens
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[1] L-3 drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

Last edited by Maestro on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Maestro »

Prodding Eidolon.
Post 1111 FTW!

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 1 : Current VC #1.FINAL

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [2] L-2 Mehdi2277
:right: Mehdi2277
Greywing
[4] L-0 Eidolon, TeChNoWC, Malakittens, drmyshotgun :left:
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
drmyshotgun [0]
TeChNoWC [0]

LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!
Standby for the lynch scene...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Maestro »

The day began much like you expected; tempers were high and the Convention-goers got easily offended by opinions early on...several of you were allowed to voluntarily leave the Convention, and one of your number was dragged out kicking and screaming early on in the day by a mystical force and was promptly replaced...you tried to let none of this phase you as you moved forward. All of you knew that they were there, somewhere among you, trying to kill you all take over the Convention.

Was it the revengeful European Mafia, set on payback for the death of their gelato-loving comrade?
Was it the local sect of ice-cream-loving Werewolves, enacting their takeover of the Convention which had taunted them for so long??

You didn't care, all you wanted was to go back to the way things were, before this terrible incident even started. With all the accusations and all the opinions flying about, several didn't match up. And it was here the fingers really started to be pointed. It was decided that something needed to be done. Everyone would cast a vote, and the person with the most votes would get thrown off the cliff. Votes switched back and forth throughout the day, but finally a pattern started to show, votes started to fall into place, and just before the day ended - torches and pitchforks in hand - you rushed the protesting Mehdi2277 and hoisted him above your heads, ice cream costume and all.

As you walk him slowly towards the cliff, he offers suicide to appease you.

"I'll jump off myself!" he says.
"Enough!" you cry.

Just as the sun sets, the final vote is cast to seal Mehdi's fate. With one deep-drawn breath inward, you throw him off the cliff.

As he falls, his screams turn from protests to insane laughter...his costume was coming apart at the seams as he fell, and now it splits wide open and falls off. The cheap homemade Ice Cream Cone suit was nothing compared to your own expensive versions, and nothing still when compared to the black silk one he had on underneath. His insane laughter comes to a peak, he yells at you all with a strong Italian accent, and he rips his fedora off and throws it up into the air in morbid salute just before you hear his body crunch on the rocks below.

...Long after, the wind carries Mehdi's dark-colored hat back up to the cliff to land at the feet of those of you still standing there. You let the hat blow away and you walk back to your tents, content that you did the right thing - at least on the first day after the
Attack on the Ice Cream Convention

Mehdi2277
-
Mafia Goon
-
has been lynched Day 1.

Deadline for all Night actions is on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
All players therefore have (expired on 2012-09-13 11:13:00) to submit their Night actions.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Maestro »

The day dawns, anticipation high. You all walk into the central Convention area and look around, knowing full well that there's still one more of the evildoers among you. But...all of a sudden, you notice something.

Someone's missing.

Having been too vocal the previous day, it comes as no surprise to some of you that TeChNoWC isn't there. A few of you go to his tent and return with grim looks on your faces. A single bullet wound to the back of the head, probably while he was returning from a night of investigation. You find his badge among his belongings, and a gun just out of reach in one of his sleeping bag compartments.

Angrily, you start the day with accusations. Eager to show you can survive another Day after the
Attack on the Ice Cream Convention

TeChNoWC -
Town Cop
- has been killed Night 1.

The deadline for Day 2 is Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM EST.
You have (expired on 2012-10-04 12:00:00) until deadline.

Day 2 : Current VC #2.000

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]

Not voting: Eidolon, Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp, Malakittens, drmyshotgun
With [5] alive it takes [3] to Lynch.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 2 : Current VC #2.100

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [1] L-2 Malakittens
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [1] L-2 Eidolon
drmyshotgun [0]

Not voting: Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp, drmyshotgun
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 2 : Current VC #2.200

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]
drmyshotgun [0]

Not voting: Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp, drmyshotgun, Eidolon

Whiskers was prodded for a second time yesterday at 6:58 PM.
As of this VC, he has (expired on 2012-09-16 18:58:00) to post in-thread before I wil begin the search for a replacement.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 2 : Current VC #2.300

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]
:!: drmyshotgun [2] L-1 Siveure DtTrikyp, drmyshotgun

Not voting: Whiskers, Eidolon

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 1195, Maestro wrote:
Day 2 : Current VC #2.300

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]

Not voting: Whiskers, Eidolon

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Maestro »

Day 2 : Current VC #2.400

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]

Not voting: Whiskers, Eidolon, Malakittens

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Maestro »

Day 2 : Current VC #2.FINAL

Eidolon
rapidcanyon
jamestfox
[0]
Whiskers [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]
:right: drmyshotgun [3] L-0 Siveure DtTrikyp, drmyshotgun, Eidolon :left:

Not voting: Whiskers, Malakittens

LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!
Standby for the lynch scene...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Maestro »

Flavor to come later.

drmyshotgun
-
Vanilla Townie
-
has been lynched Day 2.

Deadline for all Night actions is on Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM.
All players therefore have (expired on 2012-09-23 15:42:00) to submit their Night actions.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Maestro »

Apologies for late Daystart. Should've unlocked thread before work...

Eidolon
-
Town Seer
-
has been Killed Night 2.

Day 3 : Current VC #3.000

Whiskers [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[0]
Malakittens [0]

Not voting: Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp, Malakittens
With [3] alive it takes [2] to Lynch.

Deadline for Day 3 is on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM EST/EDT.
Therefore, deadline is (expired on 2012-10-14 19:19:00) from this posting.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Maestro »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!

Day 3 : Current VC #3.FINAL

Whiskers [0]
Siveure DtTrikyp
Om of the Nom
[1] L-1 Malakittens
:right: Malakittens [2] L-0 Whiskers, Siveure DtTrikyp :left:

Not voting: Nobody Special
With [3] alive it takes [2] to Lynch.

Malakittens
-
Vanilla Townie
-
has been Lynched Day 3.
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
Vanilla Townie
-
has been Endgamed Day 3.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SCUMTEAM OF
Whiskers
and
Mehdi2277
Greywing
-
Mafia Goons
!

OPEN 443 ENDS IN A
MAFIA WIN
!

Mod comments will be given on request, either in-thread or by PM.
Player comments (especially on the Mod) are welcomed, either in-thread or by PM.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 1308, drmyshotgun wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 583, rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 578, drmyshotgun wrote:Please please stop posting.
Let the others talk. Wait.

LYNCH WHISKERS NOW!!!

In post 582, rapidcanyon wrote:EVERYBODY HAS HAD A CHANCE TO TALK CRAP and not make a decision one way or other,.

HOW LOMG TO DO YOU PEOPLE TAKE, STUPID FUCKS

Lynch whiskers.

In post 620, rapidcanyon wrote:STUPID FUCKING MORONS. IT HAS BEEN THREE DAYS. THREE DAYS. WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR? YOU CAN'T EVEN LYNCH ONE SCUM.

In post 567, rapidcanyon wrote:
YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND LYNCH SOMEONE DAMMIT! What is your problem?

In post 566, rapidcanyon wrote:YOU FUCKING MORONS, DO YOU NEED 10 YEARS TO LYNCH SOMEONE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

In post 569, rapidcanyon wrote:YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS, YOU TALK AND TALK AND TALK AND TALK. VOTE THE OBVIOUS SCUM. DUMBFUCKS!

DRMY, HAMMER HIM NOW!

In post 570, rapidcanyon wrote:IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AND NEITHER OF THE SCUM WERE LYNCHED!

In post 571, rapidcanyon wrote:

THIS

In post 572, rapidcanyon wrote:DRMY, IF YOU DON'T HAMMER HIM, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT. HAMMER WHISKERS NOW!

In post 574, rapidcanyon wrote:DRMY, VOTE WHISKERS.

In post 576, rapidcanyon wrote:There is absolutely no reason to replace me. Whiskers was swearing as well. He can be replaced if he wants.

In post 579, rapidcanyon wrote:LYNCH SOMEONE MORON. LYNCH SOMEONE. LYNCH SOMEONE. LYNCH SOMEONE. Are you mental retards??? Does your brain work SLOW? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

It feels so wrong to have this show up in-thread again...

As someone who I hope could be considered a passive observer of rapidcanyon's behavior, the only comment I feel comfortable making is that I agree with drmy: it was a God-send for Whiskerscum. That kindof attention when Whiskers wasn't under suspicion from any other quarters was a fantastic asset, not to mention how Whiskers handled it and managed to come out of the situation looking infinitely more composed and proTown than rapidcanyon ever could've managed given his play.

P-Edit @Mehdi: I too would have to agree with the first part. During the debacle I did look up some of rapidcanyon's other games, and from what I remember finding at that point his behavior here was definitely something of an outlier. It's all very confusing and I'm not happy with how it turned out, to say the least.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Maestro »

.....I hate to be that Mod...but does anybody have/want any comments on gameplay or...?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Maestro »

Posting QT's here...