Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

Hello there, this is the Reck half of the hydra reporting for duty.

When quadz08 asked us to replace in, he just said it was a three-player LYLO. I agreed to replace in and convinced UT to do it too because quadz said that CDB was in the LYLO, and my immediate thought was, "Holy shit, CDB is easy to read, this will be simple if we end up town."

I am sad now to see that CDB has a vote out on us, and DoubleJD hasn't hammered, which means CDB is confirmed scum. :(

Haven't read the thread yet, but I guess there's no harm in claiming
Retired Werewolf Hunter
. What are the other claims out there?

The two of us will be reading this thread at some point, though I suppose it'll mostly be us reading the two of you specifically and ignoring everything else.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:03 am

EBWOP:

Vote: CDB

Why you gotta be scum, man? :( You soil the name of The Shirt.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Heh, just realized we town-slipped by claiming Retired Werewolf Hunter before even reading the thread after Mister X already claimed the exact same role.

Our predecessor was shit and has little content in his ISO.

DoubleJD, all I can tell you is that if you feel like giving a few days, I can reread and give you actual thoughts/guidance. But I just got done having Scummers at my house for the past 1.5 weeks and need a few days to destress and unwind a little bit before I can even attempt to read 20 pages of a game that's already in LYLO.

We're town. Consistency in claims is about the only thing I can say at this point. CDB is scum and the only reason I know that is because he voted us right out the gate and you didn't hammer. I can make a more compelling case eventually.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 am

OH SHIT.

No wait, JD, here's how we prove that this slot is town. It's bullshit, sorry CDB, but such is life.

Mister X's last visit to the site was Friday August 24th at 4:55am. We replaced this slot Saturday September 04th at 8:36pm. That means nobody was here in control of this slot for over a week.

Day 3 ended Monday August 27th at 11:17am, and Day 4 began Thursday August 30th at 9:11pm.

there was nobody here in this slot during Night 3 at all, ever, meaning it's IMPOSSIBLE for this slot to have made any actions, including the mafia night kill

Sorry CDB, you got screwed by a lurker. Sucks, doesn't it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”