UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #534 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

Hi! I'm UberNinja. Some of you know me. The others I look forward to playing with.

Can everyone please not lynch anyone until I can re-read? I'd like to catch up first if that's ok with y'all.
If the countdown in post 5 is still current, we have about 2 weeks left before the deadline hits.

Ciao~
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #563 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 am

Post by UberNinja »

Prod dodge. I should be able to read in the next day or two. Sorry, ugh. I hate being a procrastinator.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #574 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'll have time to catch up this weekend.

For my own convenience, please everybody post a list with your top 3 town and scum reads, and why.

Ready set GO. Last one done gets auto-lynched. :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #576 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by UberNinja »

halfway through page 6. think i've found 2 scum

will continue reading in about an hour

Uber
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #578 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i know, what the fuck. lol
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #614 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 am

Post by UberNinja »

I have still not read the entire game but I'll get there. For now, though:

In post 604, solidstate wrote:@Mod: Your (pre-night) vote count has errors again (it shows both Blastoide and Inte voting, when Inte was Blastoide's replacement, I think you mean for Inte's listing there to be CodeX->Uberninja, who was on PM as best I can tell)

That said, some general observations and my reads to get us started

Triangle has a very sparse voting/posting record so it's hard to get much info out of him. Good job on whoever vigged him, you either got very lucky or had some serious gut read.

At least one wolf was on the mislynch, unknown number of mafia on it. Some scum probably wanted to avoid being on it.

People left alive and not on the wagon: bork, whiskers, rach, uber, mcstab
People left on the mislynch: inte, PM, hype, crazy, venrob, grey and me

Breaking up my reads by those two groupings

bork: Alot of posting... very (VERY) little voting. No votes after CodeX, in fact. This style raises a lot of questions for me and puts him high on my scumdar.

Kondi/Rach - I know this is a popular scumread with the whole 'he got the Seil lynch started', but if you read his ISO you'll notice that he pulled away from it and later called Seil town. We continued the wagon in his name, but he wasn't pushing it. Rach hasn't posted much but stayed with another wagon (Venrob). Mild townish.

CodeX/UberNinja - CodeX had his whole early wagon and (crappy) defense against said wagon, and not much else. Uber got in the thread earlier than inte but hasn't done much. Almost all of his posts are 0 content. However, he didn't jump into the wagon. I'd call him somewhat null.

Whiskers: Had some votes on triangle, then went to inte for a PL 'Inte is terrible!' Also had a bit of a textwar with Giitah. I'm not sure I can get past null here. Giitah was an innocent, but townies unknowingly raging at other townies is perfectly normal.

McStab: His efforts look pretty legit. His focus has alternately been on Krazy and PM for bad play, lack of scumhunting, misrepresentations etc. His posts toward Seil were pretty pro-town, explaining that the 'sacrifice' is pointless and not going to achieve anything. He can be my other town read in the non-lynch pool for now.

GG - Very early in the game, right when I'd replaced, I got a bit of a scum gutread on GG. I don't remember the post that caused it but I'm still a little leery of him. Reading through his posts, there's a lot of jumping around. Maybe trying to get a mislynch to land anywhere it would stick? Also, he quickhammered while the two replacements said they were still reading to catchup. So mild scum here.

Blastoide/Inte - Blastoide didn't post that much, other than to get on the Seil wagon and stay there. Inte did not pull his vote after he replaced in, so I'm a little leery. He didn't read the thread but he was willing to lynch someone? This could be lazy/careless, or it could be a scum coming in, seeing that the strong wagon wasn't on his partner(s), so WTF does he care, let the sucker die? Mild scum the 2nd.

PM - Kind of retarded posting like some people have mentioned. He got on the Seil wagon and stayed there (and apparently wanted to lynch him SOOOO BAD that he said he would hammer even though he was ALREADY voting for him). The most noteworthy thing I found in his posting was some minor buddying between him and Hyperion. But I'd say he's scummy at worst, bad at best.

INH/Hyperion - Insert had what seems like a legit beef with bork over the CodeX thing, but quickly idled and got replaced after that. Hyperion got on the wagon and stayed. He's got a lot of posts to analyze but no pattern is jumping out to me (admittedly, this is just a quick look). Null for now.

Venrob - Aggressively 'town' in the beginning, to the point of looking like he was trying too hard. Other than that, he's pretty committed to the whole Seil/Kondi angle. I'd like to see what he has now that seil is flipped (and what he thinks about my not being convinced that Kondi is scum). Despite him being a popular alternate lynch to Seil, his approach doesn't come off as scummy to me. Its a little too careless? (And I don't see a scum committing themselves to a 'If X flips Y, lynch Z' stance like that so early in the game). Between trying too hard (scummy) and being careless (bad towny) I'll call him null.

Krazy - Newbie, pretty strong scumread at this point. He starts on the bad CodeX wagon, and then doesn't vote again until fairly far along to hop on Seil's wagon. This reads to me as a scum trying to slide by on easy lynches without touching anything controversial.

Based on these I'm thinking bork or krazy. Thoughts?

In post 609, solidstate wrote:We have 4 scum left, and I had 4-5 scum reads (depending on how you count my description of PM). How is that 'alot'? Are you advising I should be less suspicious?

I'd be a lot more worried with someone who had a small number of scum reads and a huge number of town reads, since it would show lack of awareness of the game state and gullibility.

Further, I don't think you should be moving your vote around. I think you should be participating in scumhunting, and sitting on a dead wagon for most of day 1, including long after the wagon has lost all steam, does not equate to scumhunting. Even if you were convinced of him, there are 4 others out there you could have made some effort toward.

VOTE: borkjerfkin

-nods and gives thumbs up-
Vote: borkjerfkin

Meanwhile, I'll continue reading.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #617 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

^ TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD ^
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #619 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

A thought just came to me: If we lynch the other wolf, then the only killing ability in the game will be our vigilante.
And that's a hell of a thing.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #640 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 625, RachMarie wrote:oh whoops I forgot to vote again I still stick by Venrob as scummy, and I thought Seil was town. That is why I did not get on the wagon duh I already had a vote on my top scumspect. BTW Just to remind people Kondi has been replaced :wink:

Way to OMGUS though Venrob. Scared because I am onto you?

VOTE: Venrob

Venrob is town. Pick somebody else.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #642 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 641, solidstate wrote:Thank you for providing your reads, bork. I didn't simply go back and take them from the thread because we are in a new day and a new day can change things (it invalidated two of yours directly, for instance, and could have changed others indirectly).

I'm still comfortable with my vote, because you continue to seem fixed on a wagon with no wheels. Perhaps in days to come.

I am against the Venrob wagon for now.

I would probably consider wagons on other scum-reads from my initial post as alternatives to bjork, we'll see how things develop.

If you're scum, I think we lost this game. Because I have about as solid a town read on you as is humanly possible.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #645 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 644, RachMarie wrote:Solid is very solid whether he is town or scum. He played a great Newbie game with me and was scum in it. I totally thought he was town too in that game. I will be taking a good look at his ISO, but atm I have him in my town pile.

For the record, it's a little easier to trick you than it is to trick me. :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #648 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'm not SO sure, but I'm sure enough. And with my track record and your familiarity with my track record given our experience together, that should be enough for you right now. Do you agree?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #649 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 646, solidstate wrote:I can't help but feel I'm already developing a dangerous meta for myself, lol.

Don't worry about it. There are always stupid people that will refuse to listen to facts.

And those who refuse to acknowledge history will be doomed to repeat it. i.e. You'll be fine :)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #655 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'll have to re-read kondi. I didn't have a scum read on him at all.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #658 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yo. bork.

How about you put your vote somewhere useful and start pushing on it, instead of camping it on someone who nobody in their right mind is going to lynch, and then going radio silent?

Thanks in advance.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #661 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 659, Venrob wrote:GG and rach wont move their vote. I know they wont. Perfect! [/sarcasm]

So, Kondi seriously scummed it up. Why the townreads now? oh well. You are entitled to your reads. But kondi is srs a scumslot. Now that would be rach, so we have to get scum. my vote does not move.

@ Venrob:

Okay. You are allowed to leave your vote on kondi... on the
sole condition
that you are and become and remain active and involved in the relevant parts of the game. If you do that, you'll probably find out that your vote will want to move on its own. But you're allowed to leave it on kondi if you wish. Anybody who gives you shit about it, I will personally destroy.

@ everyone:

Leave Venrob the fuck alone and let him do his thing for now.
Let's see what the future brings.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #665 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 662, greygnarl wrote:solid makes a legitimate case, see his posts.
VOTE: bork

Venrob you are wrong about me not moving my vote.

I will lynch Rach, Venrob, or bork. Whoever has the most votes gets mine.

pedit: Venrob is scum though.

Scum generating content for town is just as good if not better than town generating content for town.

If he doesn't generate good content and stay in our good graces we lynch him. Simple enough? ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #667 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 666, inte wrote:bork town-tell'd or something and he was a weak read anyways

zzzz

or something?

do tell
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #669 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

But you can get on and post.

That's no excuse.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #671 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

You're begging to be voted, just so you know.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #673 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

Posting random shit doesn't either.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #685 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 678, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 658, UberNinja wrote:Yo. bork.

How about you put your vote somewhere useful and start pushing on it, instead of camping it on someone who nobody in their right mind is going to lynch, and then going radio silent?

Thanks in advance.

When did I go radio silent (and don't say my V/LA)? And exactly why are you off the lynch table when all Code did was badly defend himself against awkward early game play and all you've done is sheep someone who's voting the person who is voting you?

But you seem to have a strong opinion on Venrob, so let's go back to that since he's probably the most contested slot in the game: Why is he town? Why is it ok for him to have gone along with a lynch that he pretty much up and said he didn't think was scum? If you really want this wagon to die I can't see why you'd hold out on people who are asking you what you see.

I cannot get behind Kondi/Rach scum -- the argument that Seil started that essentially boils down to "Kondi used a reaction test designed to find scum and found town with it => Kondi knew he would find town with it" doesn't hold any water, especially in a multiball. He was also fairly assertive in backing off and it wasn't in response to anything.

@Rach -- are you intending to make a point by showing us a SolidState scum game? Is he playing different this game? I'm just curious as to why you brought that up.

It was when you stopped quotewalling with solidstate because he fucking owned you.

I'm not on the table for lynch because "lol its UberNinja and he never gets lynched without a cop scum result" etc. Code wasn't scummy at all and you sat on his lynch all day until it switched to seilkops then you went to that, and then when it looked like that wagon was going to see lynch, you hopped off it so you could say you thought he was town later. It's pretty transparent what you've done, and it's pretty transparent what you're doing. Whether you're scum or not is all I need to divine from it. And so far I'm leaning scum. And that's bad for you. Very bad.

My opinion on Venrob may or may not be my actual opinion. I just want to see where he runs with what he thinks I think about him. And where other people run with it. Such as you for instance. You have all these good points against Venrob apparently, but you were voting seilkops and then at the end of the day when you stopped thinking he was scum you didn't switch to Venrob did you? You just unvoted. And today when you put your vote back on the guy you'd camped on yesterday (CodeX/me) it showed a distinct lack of desire to do anything useful today, either. So after having read some of your past games, I've decided this means you're probably scum.

Yes it's a good scum play to do what kondi did: Create a situation where somebody looks bad by pulling a reaction test out of your ass and seeing if any stupid townies fall for it, then making them look bad enough so that people continue the lynch even after you've verbally denounced it. But it's also a good townie play in some ways because if you lynch scum, great. And if you don't lynch scum, then you get a ton of good reactions from the people who
were
on the lynch. And that's where kondi's play was pro-town even if it got a townie lynched. Because it helped find scum.

So is kondi scum? Perhaps. He could have been a mafia goon hunting werewolves with that statement. I'm not necessarily inclined to think he's a werewolf though, which means I won't be trying to lynch his slot today. Getting rid of the scum nightkill before night 2 is just too tantalizing. Pretty much the only way the werewolf has any chance of winning now is to get the mafia lynched ASAP and then lurk to high heaven and hope us townies don't notice. We know that if the mafia find the werewolf, they won't hesitate to put him out of his misery, because even though there are a lot of townies to kill off, I'm betting having the werewolf gone who would otherwise actively be seeking them out to kill them, is pretty high on their priority list.

Anyway, you're probably scum and I like you as a triangle buddy, so let's get this show on the road and you might as well vote for yourself because at this point I don't really want to lynch anyone else and you know how those things go when someone's pretty sure someone else is scum and, unlike you, is also good at convincing other people that the scum they've found is actually scum? That's probably what's going to happen here. Whether you're actually scum or not is negligible at this point because until I read the game again, you're the worst. And you'll probably still be the worst when I'm done re-reading.

Ciao

tl;dr? No, fuck you! read it :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #689 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

It's part of my evil plan to get you lynched. Lie about you and hope nobody checks the facts ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #691 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

You should change your avatar back to whatever it was before. I trusted it more.

We obviously can't trust TIGERS around here, you know.
Constant vigilance and all that? Come on, BJ. Get with it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #693 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

That's neither here nor there. It's about another game for pete's sake.

Who do you think is scum? Because I'm obviously not.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #696 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 694, borkjerfkin wrote:You're not obvtown and stop acting like you are.

This part of your post makes me laugh really hard.
Especially because that's what scum has said to me over and over in past games where I've been obvtown.

In other words. Yeah, I'm pretty obvtown.

Has no bearing on my current alignment ofc, but if you check here, you'll see that my last TWELVE games have been as town.
:P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #699 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 697, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Still working on apt. Just found some quick time to post. Uber, can you provide any links to another scum player giving you that speech? (About how you should stop acting like obvtown)

It wasn't them telling me to stop acting like obvtown, it was them trying to undermine my obvtown-ness (which never works, btw).

Don't really want to look up links, but you can peruse my town games, ISO the scum, and watch them try to discredit me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #701 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

That's not why I'm town, obviously. I'm town for many reasons, none of which include you calling me scum.
But your pathetic backhanded attempt to discredit me even after your failwagon on Code_X also failed is pretty hilarious.

Enough from me for a while.

Other people: Talk about stuff, or vote to lynch bork. Go.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #703 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

Hey it must be working cause there are four votes on you and none on me.

Also, you sound like frustrated scum, so, etc.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #705 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

Moar votes.

Honestly I think your biggest mistake was post 151, bork.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #710 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 706, borkjerfkin wrote:I will endeavor not to make an errant read ever again.

...Or what are you trying to say here?

That it's unfortunate that you linked yourself to your scumbuddy just before they flipped werewolf.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #711 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 707, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Uber, I'm not trying to discredit you. And that's fine if it's too much to find links.

And bork, it's relevant because you're being put on the spot and I want to see if what uber I saying adds up to something logical.

It's mostly reaction testing tbh.

And he's responded like scum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #712 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 709, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: PM Get the game moving.

You want PM to get the game moving?

Or were you trying to get it moving yourself? In which case, why aren't you voting bork?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #714 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

You don't have to know what you're looking for when you reaction test. lol

The burden of proof is not on me to prove you're scum. The burden is on you to prove you're not.

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT is my motto

Also, your avatar is a tiger and we JUST had a tiger attack, so
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #721 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What are you referring to?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #723 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 722, McStab wrote:I didn't take the time to make a wallpost, but looking over Triangle's ISO, I think that the following are true:

Krazy or PMysterious are most likely to be his werewolf partner.

Venrob and UberNinja are unlikely to be his partner.

In a game this size on Day One, it seems to me quite unlikely that the Werewolf faction would try to bus, and he tried to go after UberNinja for most of the day, while constantly mentioning he would settle on a Venrob lynch. He consistently tried to exonerate Krazy and, in a little bit less pronounced fashion, PMysterious.

While this analysis does ignore the Mafia's impact on the game, I'm inclined to think it's easier to hunt Werewolves right now, given the lack of a Mafia flip. I personally would be fine with either a Krazy or PM lynch. Keep in mind that even if we're wrong with Krazy or PM being the other werewolf partner, they've both acted scummy enough to potentially be Mafia anyway.

Vote:KrazyEyeKilla

Hmm. Good post.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #724 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 253, PMysterious wrote:
In post 228, seilkops wrote:I'd like to hear from PM on his decision to name two players Wolves. Kondi, and myself. After doing so, he never posted again.

PM: Leaning Scum

Oh, sorry. The reason why I'm trying to push it is because you gave yourself away. If I'm wrong, you can lynch me the next day.

Do you still stand by this, PM?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #725 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by UberNinja »

@ Mod: Please prod everyone. There are a lot of people alive and I expect more activity from a game like this
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #732 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 729, borkjerfkin wrote:VOTE: Krazy

I don't like #697 -- a precedent of scum trying to discredit Uber's townieness should make no sense to anyone but a town aligned Uber at this point since neither of us have flipped. 707 is even worse -- why's it ok that Uber can't find links if it was something you were interested in and looked like you at least partially convinced it could help find scum?

Krazy is town and this vote is a lolboat
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #733 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 730, inte wrote:this is some bullshit i read up on 22 some pages just to have people flake and nobody post content

You're scum, but good job trying to make people think you're town and actually care about finding scum.

OH WAIT.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #734 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 am

Post by UberNinja »

Ok, so where we stand right now is ...

borkjerfkin is probably triangle's werewolf buddy.
blastoide/inte is very probably one of the mafia

still looking for the other two mafia but i'm less than halfway through the thread so it shouldn't be too hard to find them
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #736 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Secret scumtell
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #738 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

Basically the same for me as well. I'm over here whistling the Jeopardy theme and waiting for scum to post so they can be caught

Looks like they're scared stiff.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #742 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

Absolute bullshit? Haha. Oh, how little you know of the glory that is UberNinja.

Vote borkjerfkin if you think we need to progress to the next phase.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #744 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by UberNinja »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #747 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 746, Hyperion wrote:Uber, please post something usefull to the game. You have done nothing to further this game except toss out shit with absolutely no reasoning behind it and call yourself obvtown. And then you have the audacity to try to force Kc to prod other players because they are inactive, even though you are just spamming the thread with bullshit.

Alright. I'll sit here like a meek little townie and stop "spamming the thread with bullshit."

Go ahead. Find scum. Make me proud, Hyperion! Make me proud, Whiskers!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #753 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 752, inte wrote:how can you say i'm disruptive when you've already suggested 3 policy lynches in this game so far?
i'm beginning to think you have ulterior motives

Who are you talking to?

I searched the last 5 pages and I can't find anyone calling you disruptive.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #755 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

Oh, Whiskers said it. Why doesn't that surprise me.

Hmmm... I'm gonna re-read Whiskers.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #756 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

@mod: Please prod Kcdaspot

Spoiler:

:twisted:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #760 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

Having problems posting my Whiskers ISO.
I'll troubleshoot the post later when I can arse myself into breaking it apart into chunks [and finding possibly broken stuff?].

Needless to say, Whiskers is definitely
quite
scummy and there is definitely reason to put a vote there.

One of the points in any "case" to be made, is that Giitah suspected Whiskers and ended up dead.
Which would fit perfectly into the whole "kill off the people that suspect you, and bury the town in WIFOM if they bring it up later!" scum tactic that's prevalent in the current site meta.

This would point to Whiskers being the other werewolf, and borkjerfkin being mafia instead of WW.

As such:
Vote: Whiskers
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #762 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

The case on you being the werewolf buddy is far more convincing, I must admit.

But then again, maybe you killed Giitah to frame Whiskers. Who knows.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #763 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

No wonder Code X flaked out. This game sucks.

Mod if you could light a fire under the ass of the players I would appreciate it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #764 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

Or under your own, for that matter.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #769 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 765, McStab wrote:Waiting for people to get behind Krazy or PM, not changing to Whiskers or UN right now.

Not happening. Either of them.

Stop being dumb. Vote Whiskers.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #772 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Well that's fortuitous. This means your slot is likely town.

Fantastic. Kondi, let's roll these guys.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #775 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

inte

stop being useless bro

krazy is town

whiskers and bork are scum

get with it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #780 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by UberNinja »

There are 12 players alive in this game and only like 4 of them are being any sort of active.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #783 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

Okay so.... Whiskers wagon GOGOGO

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #785 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #788 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 am

Post by UberNinja »

It's up there, but it's definitely not the only reason.

What do you think of Whiskers?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #791 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 789, solidstate wrote:Do you have an expanded case posted somewhere?

My initial D2 read on him was wishy-washy (I included the Gitah thing, but I guess I didn't read into it heavily).

I do kind of hard to think that a wolf would bus his partner right out the gate, and he took a few shots at Triangle. You really never know how D1 lynches will go and it seems like a big risk

Yeah, that hard bus/etc with triangle does throw it off a bit...

Actually wait. Maybe triangle killed Gitah in order to frame Whiskers, not knowing that she would be killed herself and that her flip would lead to the discovery that Whiskers is actually the closest thing we have to confirmed non-werewolf?

I still think Whiskers is scum. But mafia scum (giggle).

Unvote; Vote: borkjerfkin
for President of the Werewolf Club! :D
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #792 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 790, inte wrote:i disagree that whiskers is wolf, prob mafia

Kay let's vote Bork then.

BORK BORK BORK
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #795 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 794, inte wrote:yo so uber what happened to the secretive scum slip you're kind of soft buddying me now

point it out to me plz

my giving-a-fuck-about-this-game level is at an all time low
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #797 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

no i mean the secret scum slip

i dont remember that
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #799 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by UberNinja »

oh you're blastoide, i forgot

yeah, you're #3 on the list

1. borkjerfkin
2. Whiskers
3. inte/Blastoide
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #800 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by UberNinja »

lynch lynch lynch and we'll be 3 scum lighter

ready set GOGOGOGOGOGO

vig should shoot from that pile too
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #802 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by UberNinja »

alright vig dont shoot inte, shoot whiskers after we lynch bork

and then we lynch inte tomorrow for the lulz

better? :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #804 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Krazy is town because of posts 170, 181, 220, and 301. Not going to elaborate further. He's town. Take it to the bank.

If you can look into bork and Whisker's ISO and come back to me with GOOD reasons why they are NOT scummy, then etc.
Or better yet, you could look for why they're both scummy as fuck, and come back and regurgitate that all over the thread instead.

And then we'd all be happy.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #805 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 804, UberNinja wrote:Krazy is town because of posts , , , and . Not going to elaborate further. He's town. Take it to the bank.

If you can look into bork and Whisker's ISO and come back to me with GOOD reasons why they are NOT scummy, then etc.
Or better yet, you could look for why they're both scummy as fuck, and come back and regurgitate that all over the thread instead.

And then we'd all be happy.

Links added to the Krazy stuff for your convenience.

I look forward to your reply regarding bork and Whiskers.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #808 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 806, McStab wrote:One way or another, we need a flip, because this game is lagged as hell. Right now my only supersolid townread is Hyperion, but I think Whiskers-UN is more likely to be some combo of Town-Town or Mafia-Town as opposed to werewolves. Still think the PM/Krazy slots are likely to be lurker Mafia or Werewolf.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #811 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 808, UberNinja wrote:

In post 809, borkjerfkin wrote:meh just fucking replace me, I'm V/LA this weekend anyway and also fuck this game.

What a textbook ragequit / Appeal to Emotion!

EAT YOUR POTATOES LIKE A MAN, BITCH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #813 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why are you so angsty right now?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #815 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah but still, shit man

Bork: Why the attitude?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #820 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 819, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:I might follow that if we have some good reason to believe he's scum. Otherwise a mindless lynch due to replacement isn't a smart option. Just cuts the ratio down even more.

It's not mindless if I say he's scum.

Get it?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #821 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

And if he does get replaced, we are just lynching the replacement anyway.

I am dead serious.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #825 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 823, Hyperion wrote:170 is wishywashy as fuck. 181 is a crappy defense. 220 is horrible, he says he isn't attacking McStab because of OMGUS, but because of his "blood thirstyness and aggresion" thats not scummy, that pressuring and scumhunting, then he is wishywashy on giitah, and his third point is basically "I have no other suspects" . 301 has nothing to do with the game.

There's a difference between being GOOD or USEFUL or ACTING TOWN-LIKE, and actually BEING TOWN.

There's also a difference between reading posts at the SURFACE LEVEL (what you're doing) and reading into MOTIVATIONS, INTENT, and EMOTION (what I'm doing). That's why I'm a much better scumhunter than you.

Please just stop arguing and sheep me. It's really for the best.

I mean come on did you see that ragequit post? It's clear he's mad. And that wasn't a townie mad. That was a "UUGGGGHHH MY SCUMBUDDY GOT KILLED ON NIGHT 1 AND FUCK NOW UBERNINJA SUSPECTS ME AND LOOK AT ME WITH MY VOTE ON THE MAIN VI WAGON UGGGGHHH THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA QUIT BECAUSE I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE VOTE ON ME AND I'M SCUM SO EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME FEELS LIKE ITS AMPLIFIED BY A MILLION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M SCUM AND I'M EDGY AS FUCK ABOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SUSPICION ON ME" kind of mad.

Please try to keep up.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #826 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 822, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:But what if he's town? The replacement will be town too. Sooo how does your word make it law?

It's simple. We... kill... the Bat Man.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #828 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I get that same "if he flips town don't expect us to trust you" shtick all the time, haha.
And then they flip scum and the next day people go "ohhhhh alright... who do you want to lynch today?"

And I say "hold your horses, I'm scumhunting biatch! I'll let you know"

:P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #833 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 830, McStab wrote:Funny how UberNinja's so blind to what's happening that he doesn't realize Krazy just cameup with a really lame and opportunistic reason to change his view on Bork and jump on SOLELY because he was worried about his own death.

Stop being retarded. I'm well aware that Krazy and bork are cross-voting because neither of them wants to die today.

The only difference is that one of them is scum and one of them is town. And you're wrong about them both.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #851 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 837, Whiskers wrote:Now: If I were a werewolf, I'd have kept Giitah around to argue with. Arguing in a "town v town" way is a great way to be active (really active, not just active lurking) without having to DO anything.
If I were mafia, I wouldn't have killed Triangle OR Giitah, because mafia doesn't have a factional kill.

Did anyone else just read this.

Holy shit, whiskers needs to die.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #852 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 838, Hyperion wrote:
In post 836, Whiskers wrote:
In post 825, UberNinja wrote:I mean come on did you see that ragequit post? It's clear he's mad. And that wasn't a townie mad. That was a "UUGGGGHHH MY SCUMBUDDY GOT KILLED ON NIGHT 1 AND FUCK NOW UBERNINJA SUSPECTS ME AND LOOK AT ME WITH MY VOTE ON THE MAIN VI WAGON UGGGGHHH THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA QUIT BECAUSE I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE VOTE ON ME AND I'M SCUM SO EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME FEELS LIKE ITS AMPLIFIED BY A MILLION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M SCUM AND I'M EDGY AS FUCK ABOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SUSPICION ON ME" kind of mad.

No, it was an "You're an asshole" mad. I sympathize-- you're an asshole. Please jump off a building. Please lay down in traffic. Please pulp your hands with a hammer. Please put your face in a lawn mower. Please brush your teeth with a dremel tool. Please eat cement. Please tie fishhooks to a car, push them into your eyes, and put a brick on the gas. Please kickbox a tablesaw.
There will be one fewer asshole in this world and as such, it will be a better place.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD

Spoken like a true ragequitter. You won't be missed.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #853 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 846, Hyperion wrote:we'll stop replacing out when uber is forcibly banned form the site. Krazy you need to learn that Uber's cases and playstyle are not acceptable here. Uber is a dipshit.

Yeahhh... Except I lynch scum greater than 50% of the time, which is astronomically high compared to most players on this site.

So I'll thank you kindly to take your sorry ass elsewhere while I do what I do best.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #857 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Have you actually read Krazy's posts, McStab?

Like, more than just on the surface? Do you know what reading between the lines is?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #858 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Neither of PMysterious or greygnarl have posted in a week.
It's been over 3 days for RachMarie.

Kcdaspot, if you want me to stay in this game, at all, then light a fire under their asses.

For fucks sake.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #865 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 863, solidstate wrote:
@MODERATOR:
The game is in need of mod intervention. Possibly just handling mass replaces (of both volunteers and idle slots), possibly some people being shown the door as they're starting to use threats and site-issues (rather than gameplay) to try and blackmail people and control the game.

This is my last post until said mod intervention.

This is also mine.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #908 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 895, solidstate wrote:That said, people reacting the way they did was childish and I hope this goes down as my worst game here. Annoying players are annoying, but it seems like a lot of people got butthurt and ruined the game for it. That includes bork, who simply decided he wasn't playing because he was getting wagoned incorrectly. I mean, shit, a mislynch in mafia? How fucking UNHEARD OF :roll: and it includes the people who just decided they were going to leave because they didn't like one player.

This is pretty much spot on. And you're right in that this will
probably
be one of your worst games here. It's definitely among the worst I've had the misfortune to participate in. And not because of the fighting/bitterness... mostly just because of the flaking/lurking/modfail.

In post 895, solidstate wrote:However, I take some pleasure in that my final 'Lynch all the people screaming about the bork wagon' would have in fact caught Mcstab. I was pretty just that there would be at least one scum amidst the screaming, ranting hordes. A lot of the purpose of simply picking a wagon and strongly pushing was to see what would rattle loose.

You're going to be a good player. I can tell. I look forward to playing with you again.

And now, a semi-necessary explanation for how I played in this game:

Bork was one of the players that I was having the hardest time reading. Therefore I put him under an immense amount of pressure and disregarded reason or logic in order to make him frustrated enough to reveal his alignment via his frustration. That's somewhat the way I do things, when I can't read someone well. It annoys some people, but I'm happy with the method's overall success rate. Making people react emotionally and shoving them out of their comfort zones is sometimes the only way to reveal the true alignment of well-spoken and skilled players like borkjerfkin is. I regret nothing.

I almost shot bork Night 1 instead of triangle. But I thought about it a little longer after I had submitted the initial kill, and figured that if bork was scum, he could be dealt with a later. I wanted to see his response to my slot after Code X replaced out, and he
was
acting pretty scummy, so I decided it was worth pushing on him loudly and vocally to see who else would hop on with very little reasoning from myself. Unfortunately for me, solidstate also made an
actual
case against bork, so I couldn't really gather reactions the way I hoped I could.

Another common tactic I use is to buddy up to people I think might be scum, call them town, and ride on that for a while to see if they try to take advantage of it in a scummy way, or attach and cling on to me and basically grab onto my ankles and try to have me pull them through the day. Krazy wasn't doing this too much, so props to him. My suspicion level of him was lower than my suspicion level of bork for most of the game. He played pretty well for the most part... but seriously though?

Spoiler: This response to my post... I lol'd at how obvious it was.
In post 826, UberNinja wrote:
In post 822, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:But what if he's town? The replacement will be town too. Sooo how does your word make it law?

It's simple. We... kill... the Bat Man.
In post 827, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Well put. And it appears I'm closer to death than I had thought. Interesting how so many people believe I am scum :\ I do find the whole ragequit (along with the actual rage) to be suspicious since there have been numerous replacements for day 2 if I'm right. Yeah, not a big fan of the rage plus replacement request. Though, uber, if bork is lynched and flips town...don't expect a warm welcome on day 3 for starting the wagon.
VOTE: bork

But going back to the "buddying up to scum" thing, of course the reverse of that is to pick fights with people I think are townies, and rub them the wrong way, and not just to see how they react, but also (more importantly) to see how others around them react. Sometimes this involves voting them, sometimes it involves telling them they're scum for obviously terrible reasons, and sitting on their wagon, etc. For instance, Whiskers. Sitting on a Whiskers wagon got pretty boring pretty quick though. Mostly because there weren't enough players in the game to help create any kind of a wagon... but that's not my fault, etc.

Another thing I like to do is to pit scum teams against each other in any way possible, because that's just how town wins multi-scum games. Get the scum to kill each other. Self explanatory.

I semi-wish I had been around to stop the seilkops lynch, he was pretty obvious town by page 10 or so, and extremely obvious by page 15. I had only read up to page 6 or so before he was lynched. There was no point railing on the people who did lynch him and calling them idiots for it, because what's done is done and as far as a game this large goes, if someone's acting like seilkops is, and is being that huge of a distraction, then should probably get rid of them sooner or later. So, a part of me is glad he was lynched. In a way. No offense, seil.

In post 901, solidstate wrote:Handling it via threats, coercion, and game hostage-holding was not the appropriate methodology. But if nothing else, this game and the aftermath is teaching me a lot about the people on this site and who is more interested in dickwaving than actually playing the game. I have no clue who redFF is or why you're posting, but you're putting yourself on the wrong side of things here attacking me.

redFF is a bit of a troll. He likes to take every jab he can at me, because I put him on my modding blacklist for doing a terrible job modding one of my first games here. Hence the "but shit mod, amirite" comment. It's mostly OMGUS, but oh well... not much I can do about that.

Anyway, pay him no mind; he's not saying anything about you -- he was trying to come in and pick a fight with me. Not that it'll do much good, but I guess it makes him feel good to try and vindicate himself.

In post 898, McStab wrote:It was evident at some point in the game that at least three players couldn't stand UberNinja to the point of replacing out. Regardless of whether UberNinja warranted replacing (I don't think personally he did) it ought to be possible to get someone replaced if the majority of the active players in the game want it to the point where they'll replace out. Especially considering that Whiskers, Bork and Hyperion have played in and completed a handful of other games and to my knowledge have had no disciplinary problems, whereas UN is currently serving a one week ban. It's a no-brainer to me that instead of losing those three UN ought to have been force replaced.

No. I am a player with a controversial play style but that doesn't mean I should be force replaced. I am a vig who correctly shot one of the two most dangerous scum players in the game. You'll have a hard time finding a mod that will replace a player that manages to pull that off, regardless of play style. And the fact that I was being quite polite, relative to some of my games in the past, is also a point in my favor. It might also have to do with the fact that Kcdaspot and I are bros. -shrug-

As for the week long ban I am currently serving from the discussion forums, it is for "persistent harassment" of a scummer named Ythan. To contest my ban, I have asked for evidence of the harassment, and I have received nothing in return. But I've taken the liberty of finding some. Here are some of the places where I evidently "harassed" him.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=23377 (my GTKAS thread)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4346684 (Scummies thread)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4303730 (in Mafia Discussion)

If that's ban-worthy, then hey, I'll take the ban any day of the week. Some things just need to be said, and I don't think I was out of line at all. It's a damn sight less offensive than some of the other things people post here on a regular, day-to-day basis. But most of my aggressiveness in games is an act. I'm really a pretty laid back guy and I love people. I love people a lot.

Sooo... I am not altogether unapologetic... I just think the haters are overreacting. It's definitely not my fault this game was abandoned by either the players or the mod. That was mostly due to the players who decided to stop posting to the extent that there was nobody else to focus my scumhunting on than bork at the time. Speaknig of which, I'm more sorry to bork than anyone else. I'm not sorry at all to Whiskers. Lol, what a self-righteous attitude that one has. At least I have the decency to admit after the game that my in-game bravado is exactly that. In-game bravado.

When I signed on a little while ago, I received a PM from someone relevant in this game which states that my behavior was not out of line in this game. I then came here to find that the game had been abandoned. I'll post the text of the PM if I get permission from its author.

p-edit: I also literally
just
received another private message stating the following:
I think you are a really really cool guy that makes the site whole lot more enjoyable when I'm around you

Since that person was still online, I just requested and received permission to post this much of the PM.

So anyway, if you were having any doubts that what I'm saying is true... well... you know... :P
If you're town, don't act so scummy, and I won't treat you like scum!

<3 to everyone (especially triangle)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #909 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 897, Whiskers wrote:I don't have a problem with being mislynched but I'd be fucking mad if the person LEADING the lynch was gloating the whole time and had no case or reason to attack me. Maybe bork acted inappropriately, and Hyperion and I did too, but I like the way the whole thing went down. Sorry, Kcda, that we ruined your game.

As you may have read above, it's part of an extremely successful strategy that I often employ. I can't argue with its success rate at determining alignment. The gloating is also a great built in aspect of it. If you're coming from a position I am (>50% scum lynches) and you're wagoning someone and telling them that you're really accurate and awesome, and they're scum? They act much differently than a townie would act, most of the time. There's a righteous anger against the smarmy gloating that makes you want to strangle the person doing it. Which, when someone gets that emotional, they react in a certain way. Bork certainly reacted in spades. He was very likely not the lynch for today. I felt like I may have been a little too hard on him, but in hindsight, knowing what I now know... I am pretty sure that most of it was necessary. I still feel more sorry to bork than anyone else. Anyway, if you have a strategy that works, and the statistical success to back it up, why NOT use it as a tool in-game to put pressure on people? I say use every tool you've got, in order to do well, and ultimately, win the game.

On the other hand, this game isn't just about winning. It's about having fun. And I'm sorry if I legitimately caused anyone any permanent brain damage from trying to decipher my play. For anyone I was rude to, I am also sorry. It's an in-game persona that I perpetuate.

All said and done, I'm glad the game was abandoned.

In post 897, Whiskers wrote:McStab: What was wrong with the modding?

You can tell the game's not going too well when four of the five active players in the game either ask for replacement or refuse to post until the mod does something to increase game activity. It was pretty clear that the game needed more replacements. Quick, prompt handling of replacement duties by a mod can do wonders for game revival. Also, the mod being gone for a lot of it, and especially in the final "I've abandoned the game" post where he admitted he didn't even remember who the mafia team was... that's pretty appalling. I'm pretty disappointed in Kcdaspot, overall. Having a backup mod (or two, or three) would have been great... Hint hint... !

<3 Kcda, but
sheesh
dude
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #911 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I probably would have shot Whiskers just out of spite. :lol:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #914 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Hahaha. I'm counting this as a Win* on my record, because it would most definitely have been a win.
Also because I vigged scum 100% of the time. :P

p-edit: Hi Rach!
Were you scum this game? I was kinda getting that feeling. You didn't feel like your normal townie self.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #918 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Kcdaspot in scum QT wrote:Hey.

Just a reminder, if you hit werewolf tonight it will not mean the you will stop the kill.

You must hit the the one submitting the kill.

If that's true, then why did the Giitah kill still go through if I shot triangle and they blocked KrazyEyeKilla?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #923 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 920, inte wrote:u do kno kills are made simultaneously, rite

Yeah, but the way Kcda made it sound was that killing someone else would roleblock them too. That's why I asked. -shrug-

Either way... neither of the werewolves eluded suspicion Day 1, and they were both targeted by the only other roles that could target other people at night. Haha, what horrendous luck. =\
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #929 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

Apparently you still don't see how immature you're being. But I can't help you there.
You weren't even in this game; stop following me around and trying to troll me. Thanks.

Here is the other PM I got, which I now have permission to share:
borkjerfkin wrote:You weren't out of line in this game, regardless of what I or anyone said. I didn't like your playstyle or your attitude but that doesn't make them invalid or against the rules. You got under my skin, and being town it probably wounded my pride a bit. If I'd have been scum I'd not have given a shit.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #932 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 930, redFF wrote:
In post 929, UberNinja wrote:I didn't like your playstyle or your attitude but that doesn't make them invalid or against the rules.

So this is pretty much exactly what you thought about Kuribo in my game?

I may be being immature but that's because you constantly call me a terrible mod, which is a pretty serious accusation, but then when I call you out on it you just call me a troll and leave the thread.

Go away. I only bring it up again, because it's the explanation for your continued hounding of me, even into games where you didn't even have any investment. It's not like I go around harassing you and posting in games I'm not a part of to tell people how annoying and immature you are. Grow up, please. You're projecting your own insecurities onto me and then sticking your fingers in your ears and singing loudly when I tell you just how immature you're being. Just grow up.

In post 931, triangle123 wrote:To be honest, I'm glad I got killed Night 1 because Day 2 looked painful to play through. Like Bork, I'm not exactly a fan of UN's playstyle but I don't think there's anything
wrong
with it, and he is a decent scumhunter.

I'm glad you feel that way, triangle. I look forward to playing with you again as well.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #936 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 933, redFF wrote:Also Triangle never said he looked forward to playing with you again, so you can remove the "as well".

When I said "as well", I meant "as well as the other people I look forward to playing with again", which include borkjerfkin and solidstate.
You'd know this already, if you had been paying attention to anything other than coming here to troll me. You're making yourself look bad.

Just leave.

Return to “Completed Open Games”