Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Applejack »

Vote: Elmo TeH AzN
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 9, Rainbowdash wrote:Possibly the worst reaction test ever.

Why did you have to go and kill it, though?

In post 18, D3f3nd3r wrote:For starting a wagon in RVS. Also because his name has nothing to do with his avatar, a pony.

I'll have ya know that our apples are the best in all Equestria!

In post 21, solidstate wrote:VOTE: Rainbowdash

I don't like these horsies teaming up.

Elmo TeH AzN is guaranteed scum. You should join.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 27, solidstate wrote:On the other hand, a 4 wagon already with literally nothing to build a case on? That smells a little fishy.

That's sort of the point. What, specifically, do you feel is fishy about the wagon? Anyone jump to mind?

In post 28, Rainbowdash wrote:@AJ - Reaction test of somepony who just reaction tested isnt going to work and they more need to just be clopped upside the head and told to stop doing that stuff.

[...]

AJ, PB, DC all somewhat town off page one though, thats awesome.

Meh, true enough, I guess. How do you figure the Prolapsed Brain read?

In post 29, Bitmap wrote:@RBD: How is AJ townish off page 1?

In post 52, Bitmap wrote:
In post 46, Rainbowdash wrote:You still arent answer my question about why you only wanted to know about one of my read when apparently you had no read on any of those three, stop deflecting.

I'm just curious, bro.

I have to agree with Rainbowdash here; you evidently disagreed with Rainbowdash's other two reads, yet you only asked about me. Why were you curious about his read of me, specifically? Why were you so eager to jump to being lynched on Day 1 when Rainbowdash voted you?

In post 47, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I just want to win already, okay??

I really enjoyed pushing you when I was scum in Open 393. Don't make it that easy for me in this game, please. What's your beef with Demon Core?

In post 48, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:We still quick lynching me?

I'm down if you are. Thoughts on stuff?

In post 49, DoomYoshi wrote:Why did you claim so early bitmap? I am getting the feeling you are a dangerous MYLO player. Would you agree with this Statement, or is this just. Thing you have going with the pony?

There's a page of Bitmap material. Why are you focusing on the serial killer claim? What does being "a dangerous MYLO player" have to do with what's going on in this game?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 55, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Wait, what? I'm confused.

Say stuff so I can read you. Say stuff so I don't have to lynch you purely on the basis of no content and get away with it. If it helps, this is Equinox.

In post 56, solidstate wrote:The point is to play badly and possibly lose a townie for nothing? I'm not following. I assume your answer will be 'lol reaction test bro' or something like that, but it still doesn't seem great to me.

On a different note, Prolapsed Brain should stop mispelling names in fake votes. It reeks of posting just to post and isn't adding content to the game.

Well, if driving up a Day 1 bandwagon first thing is bad play, then I guess it's bad play. I do it because bandwagons are yummy delicious in general, and it's a good deal better than asking silly questions that don't really go anywhere to kick start a game past a state of zero information.

That said, you clearly don't like the wagon, so talk about it.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Applejack »

No, and I'm not sure what other answer you'd have expected from me if I were scum.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Applejack »

Pretty sure he means don't let me pull you into a semantics war.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 78, inte wrote:yolo

I'll fucking cut you.

In post 72, solidstate wrote:Meaningless threats + rapid vote changing? You did ask some questions in between, but then you totally ignored the answers and just seem to vote at random.

I don't know; it looks like inte has put thought behind them, however aggravating he chooses to be about the reveal or lack thereof of such thoughts.

In post 74, DoomYoshi wrote:I am not focusing on his serial killer claim. I am obviously referring to his claim of vanilla. If on page 2 a player has already asked a ridiculous question for no reason and then claimed, I don't want them around near the end of the game. However, bitmap didn't answer the question.

Saying "I'm town" isn't necessarily a claim of vanilla, more one of alignment.

You say you don't want someone like that around at the end of the game. Is this an issue with Bitmap or do you think Bitmap is scum?

Also, when you voted Elmo TeH AzN, how serious were you in accomplishing a lynch?

In post 84, D3f3nd3r wrote:Warning: Anyone who isn't voting Elmo for #48 (a random vote), but is voting him should get off him in the very near future.

First half of Applejack's 57...uh...When you want people to say stuff, it doesn't seem like they will.

Can I also read the end of that line as the fact that Apple, you are Equinox's alt?

P-edit: You got a quickwagon that seems outright wrong.

Now why should I go and do that? Where should my vote lie, then, and why?

Meh. My request was non-specific, so if they don't answer, they don't. Whether it's because they actually have nothing to say or because they're avoiding saying something incriminating can be judged later. For right now, though, I just want generic "stuff." Don't know what specifically I'm looking for if I haven't asked specifically for it.

And yes, this is Equinox's alt.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Applejack »

Demon Core, Elmo TeH AzN, and inte are town. Bitmap is probably town; now that he's explained his curiosity about Rainbowdash's read of me, his refusal to back down to Rainbowdash looks more like stubborn town than scum caught being weird. I want Rainbowdash to be town, but then again, I always do.

Prolapsed Brain is the only vigbait anyone should be considering.

DoomYoshi is being silly. I don't like that he pointed out what Bitmap's been doing, but I'm not entirely sure he's scum for that. I get the vibe that he's being overeager more than anything else.

solidstate, you're pointing out a lot of things you're seeing wrong, but you aren't doing anything about them. Why is that?

Siveure DtTrikyp's a good place for a wagon, though.

Unvote, Vote: Siveure DtTrikyp
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Applejack »

If it's not a scum tell, what's your vote doing on inte?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:19 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 120, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Do you understand the difference between scummy/anti-town? Just because my vote isn't on him for one reason, doesn't mean it can't be on him for the other reason.

You just explained it to us, so yes, I'm pretty sure I understand the difference. However, you, right here, called inte "anti-town" for vote hopping. What are you voting inte for, then, if not for his voting behavior? You weren't clear on that part.

In post 121, solidstate wrote:A lot of other people are focusing more on bro-talk, bragging and threats, than legit scumhunting. Why shouldn't I point it out?

I have no problem with people pointing out problems. I have a problem when that's all someone does, as that gives me the impression of a fear of confrontation.

You can be town, too. Too bad we can't agree on reads yet, but there's plenty of time for that.

In post 124, Demon Core wrote:I want to believe Applejack (Equinox) is town, but I can't read her for shit

Ihihi~
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Applejack »

Well, that's no fun. Maybe the replacement will dance for us.

In post 130, DoomYoshi wrote:How is Elmo town?

It's because he is. Accept it!

McStab has already promised to catch up, DoomYoshi. Let him do that. Nobody among the active players interest you?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Applejack »

You somehow saw that comment about you but managed to miss a case and some votes on you?

Unvote, Vote: D3f3nd3r
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 145, Cartographer wrote:Apple, can you explain silly? Moreover, can you explain the difference between Solidstate's actions and DoomYoshi's actions? Both look "eager" to me; however, I have come to the opposite conclusions that you have. I think Solidstate is town.

"Silly" there meant just that: silly. More specifically, I'm reading him as derpy. He eagerly pushed the Elmo TeH AzN wagon while admitting that he wouldn't have minded overly much if that would've resulted in a lynch, and he pushed Bitmap's comment while believing it was a role claim. Both of those are bad in the sense that it's anti-town, but I don't see it as necessarily being scum-pushed.

We seem to agree that solidstate is town, so I don't see what the disagreement is...?

In post 145, Cartographer wrote:I do not like this. You say Elmo is scum when the fast wagon was forming, but now he is town? In both cases you do not explain why he is either alignment.

I may or may not have been facetious when I claimed Elmo TeH AzN was "guaranteed scum" before Elmo TeH AzN ever made a post.

Elmo TeH AzN's town for his reaction to the quick wagon. He's very relaxed throughout. He's also looking for scum based on reactions to the wagon that built up on him. Good signs all around.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 148, inte wrote:D3f3n3r is a wasted lynch.

If there's a reason for D3f3nd3r being town, then spill it.

In the meantime, if he's whining that he's in too many games and therefore can't focus on this one, maybe a wagon will grab his attention rather than some offhand comment about how he's lurking.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Applejack »

Y'all should help me buck some urgency into D3f3nd3r now. I've got fresh apple pies for interested customers.

But please allow me a moment to stab DoomYoshi in the face for responding inside a huge quote box.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Applejack »

Yes, you do. Here:

Anyway, if the claim's a fake one, it'll still be fun to keep him around. I promise.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 174, seilkops wrote:I've never played with either of these ponies (RD,AJ), but I don't like their buddy buddyness.

We've played together in several games, with the most recent two as opposite alignments. I'm hoping we're on the same side this time because a pony alliance would make this game at least 20% cooler; it might be the same with Rainbowdash.

In post 166, DoomYoshi wrote:You weren't even here so you can't say "oh doom yoshi isn't scumhunting". you know who isn't scumhunting? The 6 inactives we had!!

Does this mean the other 7 active players were scum hunting and that you thought they were all town?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 191, Cartographer wrote:We agree
now
, yes. At the time of your post, you were calling other players town, mentioned DoomYoshi and Solidstate, and withheld your opinion of Solid. I am sorry if this seems too trivial or argumentative, Apple; but what was your read at the time of the post I originally mentioned?

At the time of post 117, I had a null read on solidstate but disliked that he was mostly pointing things out but not being proactive about it. By the time you questioned me in post 145, I had a town read of solidstate, as seen in post 125.

In post 191, Cartographer wrote:I have a problem with your play, Rainbow. This problem also slightly applies to Applejack as well. However, I fear I may be close minded with regards to Applejack. I just do not trust her. Continuing, Rainbow (and Applejack) you both are calling numerous players town at a very early stage in the game whilst only passively pushing the players you are calling scum. Where is your conviction? Where is your reasoning?

Quoth Petyr Baelish: Not trusting
me
us was the wisest thing you've done
since stepping off your horse

Anyway, if you'd like reasoning for a specific player, feel free to ask. Early game is one of the best -- if not
the
best -- times to get town reads, as town will be acting naturally, and that's easy to catch; furthermore, as town, one knows how one is acting and can spot that in others, as well.

I'm only passively pushing people because I haven't gotten a scum read strong enough to justify doing so. At the moment, I have a few town reads, quite a few null reads, and a couple of people I'm sitting on (you, after Siveure DtTrikyp's odd behavior prior to replacing out, and D3f3nd3r, who is probably going to flake from this game).

In post 191, Cartographer wrote:Before I forget, Apple, I very much dislike your comment toward inte. The comment tiptoes the line of sleuthing for his role and contributes largely to the reason that I do not trust you.

I worded that poorly. I wanted to know if inte somehow had a town read of D3f3nd3r and, if he did, to explain it because I wasn't seeing it.

I can see what you're saying if inte was trying to defend D3f3nd3r, but he's not; he's basically said to let D3f3nd3r be vigged. Rhetorical question: Can you think of any role where that sort of request is justified?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 198, D3f3nd3r wrote:Those of you who want my meta:

Ask Inte. He's played a game with us both town and one with us both scum.

I don't care what your meta is. I care what alignment you are.

Play the game, or replace out.

There's no shame in replacing out if you can't handle your current load or have stuff going on, but choosing to stay and fucking up a game
is
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Applejack »

My god.

There is not one but TWO Prolapsed Brains in this game.

I will kill you all.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Applejack »

I didn't think there would be two in the same game.

Not even, since I didn't think there would be two in the same SITE.

Seriously. If I could nuke right here and right now, I'd do it on the two of them, and zero fucks would be given if I'd done that to town, scum, third party, what have you.

RAGE.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Applejack »

Unvote

I'm going to do a reread of this game and should deliver by this evening. If I don't, buck sense into me and I'll get moving.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Applejack »

This game was a slog to go through.

Hi Nachomamma8.

New reads:

Unvote, Vote: solidstate

I'll poke at claim theory later when I'm in better mental shape.

DoomYoshi is probably town. I think I had reasons for this but apparently wasn't very specific in my notes, so ask me later if you want them and I might figure out why again. His challenging McStab to a rebuttal seems town-ish, though, since I doubt new scum would be so eager to wall up a game. It's easier to lurk it out.

I wouldn't be opposed to lynching D3f3nd3r, but I'm conflicted on this: On the one hand, my gut thinks he's town and would be better off eating metal, but, on the other hand, I'm not entirely sure because his more recent posts have been bad and Day 1 is the better time to do this sort of lynch as opposed to later when lynches start counting more.

Anyway, solidstate's scum. Lynching him would be nice. I can go into why, but I'm not sure if we're still waiting for D3f3nd3r to do that or if it's open season for town cred by presenting a shiny, shiny case.

In post 202, Cartographer wrote:I am going to follow Applejack and Rainbow until I can manage my own bearings.

In post 234, Cartographer wrote:I do not feel comfortable voting the same person Rainbow is voting.

Cartographer, what changed between these two posts?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 325, Rainbowdash wrote:@AJ - I was making a case on solid and I think he townslipped in 176 actually. Not the strongest one ever, but it actually might be a legit one depending on what the setup actually looks like. He makes a really unusal conclusion for scum to be making at one point.

I think I see this, actually. It'd be a fairly solid town tell, and the chances are pretty good. If it turns out that this isn't the case, though, then we will need to kill him with fire and brimstone.

Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Applejack »

No, it does not, and I'm not about to reveal anything to you.

Unvote, Vote: Cartographer
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 337, Nachomamma8 wrote:equinox, what was wrong with his post? I sorta liked it a lot.

In post 338, Cartographer wrote:
In post 334, Applejack wrote:

No, it does not, and I'm not about to reveal anything to you.

There is a reason I left "this" to be vague. What exactly is the "it" you are thinking, Apple?

My kneejerk reaction was that Cartographer didn't like that I was continuing Rainbowdash's trend of being vague and attacked that instead of figuring out why I had to be vague, but it seems I was wrong.

To clarify: Was what you took issue with the way I agreed with Rainbowdash, the way I arrived at the conclusion that solidstate's town, or something else?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 336, Nachomamma8 wrote:I want to vote inte so badly right now.

Why?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 339, Applejack wrote:To clarify: Was what you took issue with the way I agreed with Rainbowdash, the way I arrived at the conclusion that solidstate's town, or something else?

Don't answer this; I figured it out.

VOTE SITTING TIME

Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Applejack »

V/LA until approximately September 21

I've got limited access for the next couple of days. I'll try to stay up-to-date in this thread, but no guarantees.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Applejack »

Walls! What is this?

TL;DR - Nothing groundbreaking in here, mostly responses to stuff written while I was away.

Get well soon, Demon Core.

In post 346, Cartographer wrote:AppleJack, I have no answer. Simply confusion.

Huh. I thought I figured out what it was you wanted me to stop, but apparently you do not. What was it that you wanted me to stop, then? I was communicating to Rainbowdash that I figured out the tell she had found and agreed with it, and the tell wasn't something I could just elaborate on in the thread.

In post 360, Azusa Nakano wrote:... That's all you've got? There are quite a lot more players in this game, Applejack. Reads please.

I didn't feel like throwing out a full list of reads, especially since I'd given a bunch of reads previously and those hadn't changed after a reread. I focused on giving things that I felt were controversial (DoomYoshi) or changed (D3f3nd3r, solidstate).

To answer your question about inte and Bitmap: I have inte as town, since I was able to follow his thought process earlier in the Day when he was throwing votes around. Bitmap's refusal to answer Rainbowdash followed by his simple answer of "I was just curious" seemed genuine.

In post 363, Rainbowdash wrote:@AN - After Defender is a mix of inte/MS/nacho. Really am not too sure on defender, maybe slightly more likely town then scum VI, but they are just avoiding anything and some of the way the wagon is moving around makes me feel like its just not supported by scum meaning more likely on scum since its not a wagon that has much justifiable resistance thats not WIFOM.

While I agree with you on D3f3nd3r, I wouldn't agree that he could be scum based on wagoning behavior. I (scum) pushed Prolapsed Brain (low-content town, very much like D3f3nd3r but less cooperative) from Day 1, but there was no traction on his wagon from most of the town. It wasn't until LyLo on Day 4 that he finally got lynched. Anecdotal evidence, but I wouldn't put it past scum to keep D3f3nd3r around.

In post 375, DoomYoshi wrote:If a day 2 massclaim is instant win, why bother playing?

To my knowledge, C9++ has not yet been broken, so trying to break it in town's favor is part of the fun.

In post 384, McStab wrote:@Azuna - If there's not enough momentum for a lynch on RBD, I'd be happy with an Applejack lynch, and I could live with a Defender lynch. My main problem with a Defender lynch is that my main scumreads are the ones pushing his lynch right now; not that he's doing a particularly good job defending himself or finding scum, but I think his flip could help either solidify or dispense of my scumreads on RBD and Applejack.

How so?

In post 385, Bitmap wrote:RBD is a strong player and the fact that AJ has been following RBD around makes me feel that one or the other is scum. Also, RBD is trying to pull the same shtick all over again.

I'm following Rainbowdash around and basically buttering her up, so shouldn't that make me the likelier scum over Rainbowdash?

In post 386, Cartographer wrote:Solid's alignment is not related to the setup. Are you all saying he said something about his role that would be a town tell?

How do you believe Apple is backing up her reads genuinely when she completely voted me for bogus reasons thinking my wagon would go somewhere.

It actually is. Just wait a bit; one of {Applejack, Azusa Nakano, Rainbowdash} will reveal what it is when the time comes.

My hop on you wasn't bogus. You were fishing for the tell when the reveal of said tell would influence the game and not in a good way. Furthermore, your initial reaction to me signaling to Rainbowdash was not one of curiosity but one of frustration. To compare you to two other people here: I went back and tried to replicate Rainbowdash's process to see if I, too, could divine solidstate's alignment. Azusa Nakano apparently did the same. You didn't.

Now, stop fishing for the tell. You ain't gettin' it, sugar cube. If you're that worried about keeping track of players' logical processes, there's a way that the question can be asked to the three of us, but, since it is not yet time, I won't elaborate until later. Assume we're on the same track for now.

In post 408, Nachomamma8 wrote:fucking lynch this scumbag

I get that solidstate's words say funny things and those funny things ooze things icky and slimy, but there's a fairly good chance he isn't scum. TRUST.

In post 414, solidstate wrote:Do you think we should have lynched Elmo then and there? Do you think I was defending another scum? Oh wait, you can't possibly think that since its your slot.

This is a bad question and you should feel bad.

McStab's rebuttal wall really feels like reading comments from a presidential campaign after a particularly nasty attack ad. That may reflect more on rhetorical style than alignment, but it's unsettling how close the resemblance was. I really should read McStab. Azusa Nakano was pretty convincing.

Bleh. I'm done catching up here, but I feel like I need to read this game again because I don't have a feel for it; a rough summary of where I'm at is that I have no scum reads. I really don't want to do a full reread, though. I'm tempted to sheep onto the McStab wagon now because the cases being made for the McStab wagon are more convincing than McStab's rebuttals, but I'll take a look at some people's isolated posts and come back to this later once what I've just read has had a chance to simmer and figured out what it was I wanted to say about massclaim (old conversation).
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 435, McStab wrote:Finally Applejack is doing a great job of setting up his OMGUS vote but first acting like he's actually observing things. It's obvious that post 434 is just a setup for his next post where he says "Well after reading I just HAVE to see McStab as scum! This totally isn't me doing an OMGUS vote!"

Thank you for putting words in my mouth when I haven't had the chance to say them. Fuck you, and fuck everyone else who does this.

Unvote, Vote: McStab
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 438, McStab wrote:and yeah everyone take note that she did just do exactly what i predicted because she's transparent scum

GEE I WONDER WHY

Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that you decided to get it in your head that you needed to call my action before I could do it and therefore prove your point. No, you decided that you had to prove your point by providing proof before the proof even existed. Are you the fuckwad who tells the server that the meal is going to suck before the restaurant could even make your order?

You want a
real
OMGUS? Here: McStab, instead of being town who would fish for reactions from someone he thinks is scum or question someone he thinks is scum or, God forbid, place a goddamn vote (yeah, you forgot, etc., but I'm pretty sure you didn't want to place it in fear of looking like a scummy ass -- oh, gosh, see what I did there), decides he'd better say that Applejack will put a vote on him because she sucks as scum and OMGUSes the hell out of anyone who dares, DARES, accuse her of being scum. Once Applejack places a vote, it's automatic OMGUS because, hey, he decided it was before the vote was made.

Now die for being a little mind-reading shit.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Applejack »

No. I'm pissed off that you pulled an asshole move, and that asshole move happened to hit a personal chord with me. I probably shouldn't have sworn at you like that, but, seriously, fuck that noise; it was a dick move, and you know it.

Just so happens I am also able to make your behavior out to be scummy, so yay for me and yay for OMGUS.

People: Lynch McStab. I will gladly take responsibility for contributing to the run-up of his wagon with a shit case if he flips town.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 445, McStab wrote:It was a dick move to correctly predict what you did? That's called being able to read your scumplay because it's so obvious what you planned to do. You didn't fool anyone with what you intended to do in your original post, and you're mad you're being called on it, simple as that.

Wow. You really are that awful.

I'm done with this thread. Call me on lurking if you want, but that's preferable to me getting modkilled for personal attacks when that is ALL I want to do to McStab right now. I'll come back to deal with anyone who isn't McStab when I've calmed down.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Applejack »

Not a slip, Azusa Nakano. I was making a point. I had stated that I needed to reread the thread and was leaning toward a McStab vote; McStab decided he needed to paint an action I hadn't yet committed with a broad paint of mud. Being an asshat isn't scummy. It just so happened that McStab did it in a way that I could color his actions as scummy, so I got the bonus of being able to call him scum on top of being [REDACTED].
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Applejack »

Wow. The deadline is in
two days
, and you clowns want to dismantle a perfectly good wagon and push for different wagons with no present traction? Analyze both the player and the wagon. All this whining about the wagon looking funny without accompanying evidence is inexcusable. inte is scum with McStab, also. Not sure about Bitmap, who is trying to become kondi2424 2.0.

I don't care for the posturing for a chance to claim. If you want to claim that badly, claim away. If you wait until September 24 to claim and people scramble so that No Lynch happens, I am getting everyone involved lynched faster than McStab's Truth bracelet can spin.

Anyway, uh, sorry you had to see my outburst yesterday. To be fair, I was more belligerent than McStab; he used a valid scum tactic, and I responded by swearing him out. Just so happened that his tactic hit a sore nerve, but that's no excuse.

In post 462, Cartographer wrote:Apple, I take offence to your accusations that I am fishing for the tell when I have states before the tell was discussed that I find solid town.

Did I not post my reasoning for tying people to reads and reasons in this thread?

I can link you to all the instances were you were, subtly or otherwise, pushing for an explanation from Rainbowdash or myself when it was obvious neither of us wanted to reveal it at that instant. I realize that we've been less than open with some of what we've been doing, but a refusal was a refusal. I can understand wanting to see the logic behind what we've been thinking, and you were clear on that, but scum wanting to hear that tell so that they could try to exploit it for themselves would have used the same reasoning to ask for it.

In post 481, inte wrote:ugh lets see probably solidstate. he seems to be coasting way to much

You openly admitted to not reading Cartographer's posts while still pushing for Cartographer's lynch, and you accuse solidstate of coasting? That's hilarious.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Applejack »

Also, Cartographer is not scum, so we're not lynching him probably ever. He apparently took offense when I called him on fishing out solidstate's town tell, and post 462 seems genuine. It's not possible to be offended at people guessing your tactics correctly, and he'd have tried to appease me instead.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 492, inte wrote:am i scummy for it?

Reading. Do you speak it?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Applejack »

Here's a summary of the Applejack case: I will probably be the counterwagon to McStab.*

* = The accuracy of this statement is not guaranteed and is in no way an endorsement by the FDA.

Hey, inte, you should probably get on the Applejack wagon. It's going to be red hot soon when McStab brings on a SUPER SHINY CLAIM THAT WILL WOW US ALL.

Bitmap, all you've got is speed? I can't be the only scumbag pushing it, then, if that's your problem. Spill, spill!
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 507, Bitmap wrote:
In post 502, Applejack wrote:
Bitmap, all you've got is speed? I can't be the only scumbag pushing it, then, if that's your problem. Spill, spill!

You've been sheeping RBD a lot as well.

While you've explained your decision to vote me over anyone else, you still haven't answered the question. If you don't like the wagon's speed, then that must mean you believe it to be scum-pushed; it is impossible for me to do this alone, especially when I joined the wagon after two cases had already been made and I, myself, didn't provide original material.

Spill.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Applejack »

Bitch. (Not at McStab but at the fact that he had a ruddy claim.)

Someone tell me if his behavior has been consistent with that tier because there's no way I'm going through his iso.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 516, inte wrote:Fuckin' this is such a shit wagon. I'll shut my mouth if I'm wrong but whatever

McStab (6) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack, DoomYoshi

Now tell me exactly how this is a "shit wagon" and where the scum are here, and maybe place a vote on someone with a chance of a viable wagon going to lynch (HINT HINT), or shut up because at this point all you're doing is whining.

Bitmap wrote:Applejack, how do you feel about RBD?

Town. Granted, I'll probably always read Rainbowdash as town, but I remember something in my notes that made me lean definitely in this direction. I'll get back to you on this once I've posted this post.

Preview edit: ...if you wanted to get Rainbowdash then what the hell were you doing on a wagon that Rainbowdash was pushing?
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Applejack »

Oh. It wasn't something Rainbowdash did; it was the speedy pile-up on Rainbowdash when she proposed a mass claim. Her proposal of a mass claim to break the setup open also seemed town-ish to me, since I think she would've realized how unpopular the idea would be in this player list. I have a note to check if she typically plays conservatively as scum, but I didn't do it.

Eh. She's town.

Preview edits up the wazoo:

Take a guess where this post is. Azusa Nakano wrote:Also, I know this is a stupid question, but can somebody provide an explanation/link re: role tiers? Because wiki, google, and a skim of Mafia Discussion are all coming up goose-eggs for me.

Read Rainbowdash's posts; she posted an explanation of the tiers.

Bitmap wrote:Applejack and everyone on his wagon, give McStab one more day to live the very least.

Sorry, your request, to me specifically, is denied because I am still very much interested in seeing McStab's face with holes in it, but that's regardless of whatever he claimed.

Also, hint: An {Applejack, Rainbowdash} scum team would have to play an extremely high-risk gamble in this setup that would very, very easily fall apart when the time came for mass claims. Therefore, it's not possible (not to mention I'm not scum, so it's impossible, but semantics). Only one of us is scum.

Oh, hey, look, it's another post and another ninja! Bitmap wrote:Dw guys, I'll shoot Azusa Nakano tonight. It's not like she was that important in K-On!

Nope, nope, nope.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 533, McStab wrote:Yeah Apple, let's lynch the claimed PR because you feel like it. Yet when I say it, "MCSTAB IS SCUM!"

Not sure where you're getting this, as I have never mentioned you pushing for DoomYoshi's lynch after DoomYoshi claimed. My sole reason for voting you was your shoving of words into my mouth, and I have a very big problem with that, enough to make me want to see you dead
at all costs
. I did claim responsibility for your wagon in the event you flipped town, yes?

I'm not sure why you keep insisting that we're voting you because we feel like it. Azusa Nakano and Rainbowdash have both posted rebuttals. While I openly admit to not having read any of your posts since the last time I cussed you out (except the most recent few), it's bothersome when all you've got is this persecution complex when they've both posted specific issues they have taken with you.

In a ninja preview, McStab wrote:Scumslips like this only further solidify my views

Right after I call myself town? Dream on, sonny boy.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Applejack »

Hey, DoomYoshi. I heard that being in the "Not Voting" category this close to deadline is a crime against humanity.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 539, McStab wrote:Note to Applejack: Calling yourself town doesn't make you town (everyone does it). Calling yourself scum as a Freudian slip DOES make you scum.

Cute. It's not a slip, and it makes perfect sense when one considers I wrote that line with a specific mindset. But, in the spirit of being obtuse and stubborn, I won't elaborate, and you get to continue calling it a slip. A win for the two of us!

In post 539, McStab wrote:You didn't mention it, but I'm treating you RBD and Azusa as one at this point because you're acting like a team. They both mentioned it as one of their reasons for voting me (but when you mention it, they seem to let it slide).

We only look like a team because I'm sheeping them both at the same time. If we're pretty much on the same track, why wouldn't I refer to the three of us as a team? As far as I'm concerned, we have a potential alliance. Also, Azusa Nakano and Rainbowdash seem like individual entities to me. Perhaps grouping similar attacks together isn't as great of an idea and may be suggestive of something else?

In post 539, McStab wrote:If you're actually town then you'll just cause two mislynches. So nice logic, except, oh wait, you're scum, so it won't matter.

Allow me to applaud you on your magnificent logic. If I am scum, wouldn't pushing your lynch and subsequently allowing myself to be lynched deprive my scum team of one member? One perfectly fine member with at least two strong players supporting me to boot? Wow, that's so helpful to the scum team.

In post 540, McStab wrote:I heard that being as obtuse and stubborn as you if you're actually town is a crime against reason.

Who said I was being reasonable? I'm waaaaaaaaay past that point now.

Preview edit: inte, are you on the Applejack wagon yet? You should join. After all, I'm not letting you lynch Cartographer.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Applejack »

No, no, I'm not calling McStab obtuse and stubborn. I already called him even worse things, which you decided was fake. I'm saying I'll be obtuse and stubborn because, frankly, I fucking hate this game, and getting lynched on Day 1 in this game wouldn't make me bat a lash. (Sorry, yabbaguy.)
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Applejack »

Okay. I've clearly lost any control I ever had of my impulses here, and I have better things to do than to waste energy hating on a game that I am refusing to replace out of due to sheer stubbornness. Lynch me or whatever; when I flip town, I fully expect McStab to die so that I can cuss him out again in the graveyard QuickTopic. If neither McStab nor I die today, I am replacing out on Day 2 because hell will have to freeze over before I even consider continuing.

If you want to call
that
appeal to emotion, why, yes, it is, and let me preempt you by suggesting that you eat some choice morsels and then kiss the floor so you don't have to waste your breath.

Reads and explanations follow.

Azusa Nakano: Elmo TeH AzN's conduct at the beginning of Day 1 was town, and Azusa Nakano has not done anything to change that read. She laid out her thought process in full when she replaced into the game, and she's kept up the trend of transparency since. Yeah, I'll just sing praises of Azusa Nakano; you were expecting it anyway.

Bitmap: Probably town... unfortunately. Bitmap's reaction to Rainbowdash and subsequent reaction to me seem more like it'd come from town than scum. He's also actually doing things in this game despite not being very straightforward. Not exactly sure how Bitmap's meta is typically, but I'll just leave it at this. That said, take a very close look at Bitmap if Cartographer flips scum at any point; there's something that Siveure DtTrikyp did that might be suggestive of a pairing with Bitmap.

Cartographer: I explained this a while ago -- he took offense when he wouldn't have due to the mindset that scum work with when they're playing. That said, I'm not sure why he voted McStab when he really wanted to lynch Rainbowdash, but you lot can work that one out.

D3f3nd3r: He needs to die at some point, but he's more likely town than not, just a gut feeling here.

Demon Core: Demon Core's behavior at the beginning of the game felt genuine. Furthermore, if I am correct in guessing Demon Core's identity, Demon Core's paranoia of me is appropriate, and I didn't get a sense that it was faked both of the times I went through the thread. I don't remember much else, admittedly, but I'm fairly sure Demon Core is town here.

DoomYoshi: Probably town? All I've got on him is that he really, really reminds me of when I played in my second non-replacement game, and I was town there. His hop to McStab was lazy, and I'm not sure why he brought up his old lurking case when, in fact, McStab wasn't lurking at the time but was V/LA. There was also his pushing of McStab to give him a wall to which he would respond; DoomYoshi's pretty new, and newbie scum wouldn't be very excited about responding to case walls.

inte: ...makes me foam at the mouth. Anyway, he actually responded to my question, which is good points, except I haven't had the chance to analyze it. Through a surface glance, though, he seems to actually have reasons for why he thought the McStab wagon was a "shit wagon," though I didn't like that it had to take more than one attempt to get him to spill his reasoning. If McStab is scum, inte's probably scum with him for trying to launch a counterwagon; on the flip side, that'd be fairly brazen. Not sure what inte would be in the weird event that McStab flips town.

Nachomamma8: Bleh? His back and forth on inte seems town-ish, but he's since vanished.

Rainbowdash: Refer to the post where I responded to Bitmap.

solidstate: Ask Azusa Nakano or Rainbowdash when the time comes. Personally, I've gone back and forth on him; there are times when he posts well-reasoned material, and there are times where he deflects or post something else weird. Right now, I'm leaning town, but I'm not exactly objective considering where his vote is. Anyway, the tell's fairly strong, in my opinion, so if Azusa Nakano and Rainbowdash mysteriously vanish before solidstate's alignment can be revealed, then that's a fairly good hint.

A grand total of 2 scum reads that must be linked -- inte, McStab -- and a gazillion town reads. I didn't have a very good grip on this game while I was still not flailing around like a horrible mess, and I most definitely don't now. Good luck, I guess.

With that, I'm out, since I shouldn't be posting here if all I am going to post is vitriol. If you have questions, I probably won't answer, sorry.

Preview edit: To those of you suggesting that I should not have taken offense to McStab's comment, I... had a bunch of words and they went nowhere. I could be condescending and say you'll probably understand when someone tries that on you, but McStab's suggestion that I'm oversensitive is an easier one to explain, so let's go with that. Besides, this isn't the first time I've blown up emotionally in a game. I certainly hope it'd be the last, as I'll pick my battles better in the future, but that's not relevant here.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Applejack »

I will not claim. No need to state intent to hammer.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Applejack »

what in the actual fuck

Damn right, Nachomamma8, I actually would be pretty angry if you somehow keep me alive, though I have to admit I'm just more amused right now than anything else.

Oh, and I think McStab called you all idiots but in much more eloquent language.

Feelin' generous, so page-by-page vote counts incoming.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 am

Post by Applejack »

I may analyze these later, but a quick eyeball tells me the game is just split roughly into two and they're sort of based on in-game alliances, so no use here until flips happen. Straggler behavior would be easier to interpret, but that won't happen until I'm fed.

Once again, I stress that anyone calling an {Applejack, Rainbowdash} scum team is probably delusional. For the open buddying gambit to work, we would have to make players assume that there are masons in play and succeed at it until endgame. Consider that Rainbowdash proposed a full mass claim on either Day 2 or Day 3; she closed our escape route there. Forgive me for being arrogant, but neither of us need to do this gambit because we can do well enough on our own as scum.

Meh. Not sure what else I can comment on here. You have the reads I posted last night, and I can't be objective on anything past that point because I just want to hug all the lovely people trying to get me not lynched and kill everyone who's spewing nonsense. There's probably scum defending me; there usually is when I suddenly go boom in a game, so keep an eye on that group later in the game.

Oh, yeah. Vote counts. Being helpful as scum, etc.

Spoiler: Vote Counts
The last vote count posted by yabbaguy was on page 20 here, and it's posted below for convenience:

In post 491, yabbaguy wrote:
Vote Count:

13 alive, 7 to lynch

McStab (6) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack, DoomYoshi,
solidstate (2) - D3f3nd3r, Nachomamma8,
Applejack (2) - seilkops, McStab,
Cartographer (1) - inte,

Not Voting: {Demon Core}, Bitmap,

There will only be a new vote count per page if there was a change, so that's what the gaps in counting are for.

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 21

McStab (6) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack, DoomYoshi
Applejack (2) - McStab, Bitmap
solidstate (2) - D3f3nd3r, Nachomamma8
Cartographer (1) - inte

Not Voting (2) - Demon Core, seilkops

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 22

McStab (5) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack
Cartographer (2) - inte, McStab
Applejack (1) - Bitmap

Not Voting (3) - Demon Core, seilkops, DoomYoshi

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 23

McStab (5) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack
Applejack (4) - Bitmap, inte, McStab, seilkops

Not Voting (2) - Demon Core, DoomYoshi

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 24

McStab (3) - solidstate, Cartographer, Applejack
Cartographer (1) - Rainbowdash

Not Voting (3) - Demon Core, DoomYoshi, Azusa Nakano

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 25

Applejack (6) - Bitmap, inte, McStab, seilkops, Nachomamma8, Azusa Nakano
Cartographer (1) - Rainbowdash
solidstate (1) - D3f3nd3r

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 26

Applejack (5) - Bitmap, inte, McStab, seilkops, Azusa Nakano
D3f3nd3r (2) - Rainbowdash, Nachomamma8

Vote Count - Day 1, bottom of page 28

D3f3nd3r (3) - Rainbowdash, Nachomamma8, Azusa Nakano
McStab (2) - Cartographer, Applejack

Not Voting (3) - Demon Core, DoomYoshi, solidstate

Current as of this post, including the surprise at the bottom:

Vote Count

D3f3nd3r (4) - Rainbowdash, Nachomamma8, Azusa Nakano, Applejack
McStab (1) - Cartographer

Not Voting (3) - Demon Core, DoomYoshi, solidstate

Blatant self-preservation deadline vote:

Also, it's hilarious that, when I say I want to re-read and might want to vote McStab, McStab goes, "SHE'S GOING TO DO IT; SHE'S SCUM," but, when I say I am committing to replacing out at the start of Day 2, he goes, "BUT SHE HASN'T DONE IT YET!" Some psychic you are.
Ass.

Cartographer, D3f3nd3r, DoomYoshi, and solidstate need to commit to a wagon in
their next post
. There are no excuses here. McStab and company have already elaborated on their Applejack cases, whether or not Azusa Nakano is happy with it. You all know what D3f3nd3r is, since the majority of the game has complained about him at least once. My own case on D3f3nd3r follows thus, in order of importance (guess which direction):

1) policy
2) deadline
3) I'd rather vote anypony but myself at this point because I got a scum PM

You have (expired on 2012-09-25 23:59:00) to make your decision.

Not making a decision is death.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Applejack »

Has nobody thrown their weight behind the Applejack wagon yet? As in, swear to do it and start eating some very sharp Bowser shells, specially delivered, when I flip town?

Because I've got tons and tons of these things.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 786, McStab wrote:So Applejack, you replacing out since neither you or I was lynched? Or was that (as I said it was) just a bluff?

Go fuck yourself, preferably with your own self-righteous and presumptuous inflated head.

Mod: With apologies, I am replacing out before I start breaking rules.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Applejack »

For the record:

Rainbowdash getting gunned means one of two things: 1) scum really don't like the idea of mass claim, in which case you really should fucking do it, or 2) the vigilante is a numbskull. Serial killer is a possibility but I prefer this so I can insult people.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:30 am

Post by Applejack »

A couple of things before I go:

1) McStab: I don't mind that my emotional outburst is taken with skepticism. That's kind of the point of hunting scum. What I do have a problem with, though, is purposeful griefing; I'm not sure if that's true in your case or you're just oblivious, but a lot of your posts after my initial outburst felt like they were trying to topple me over the edge with the taunting and continued prophesizing when it was pretty clear that behavior was generating emotional responses not productive to the game. Tactical move or not, that is not something that I, personally, will deal with in a game.

2) That being said, if McStab isn't
usually
a griefer, lynch him. Otherwise, I can't comment on that slot, as I obviously have blinders; however, his claim today makes sense in light of the comments he'd made yesterday. While a 1-shot roleblocker is potentially confirmable, it's not definitely so. Either way, McStab has put himself in the spotlight with a claim that can be spotted out in mass claim, so that's some points in his favor.

3) With inte being town, there's definitely scum in the group of people defending me / on the D3f3nd3r wagon. Off the top of my head, that's {Azusa Nakano, Bitmap, Nachomamma8, solidstate} with a side of Cartographer cheering from the sidelines ("Don't replace out!" and "Calm down!" being sample paraphrases). Run them down and hold them accountable to everything they say.

4) Ah, yes, mass claim. Now that I've had some time to think it over, inte makes more sense as a vig/SK kill, as he was being scummy with his wholehearted sheeping of McStab's case and refusal to state his own case on Applejack. In that case, there's a reason Rainbowdash is dead; considering Rainbowdash was the main proponent of mass claiming to victory, setup is likely playing a big role here, and it'd be worth trying out her plan. You guys can sort out the logistics there, but check out Rainbowdash's posts, as she had a rough outline of how she'd planned on doing it.

In post 796, McStab wrote:I'd say the slot is town assuming she follows through with her replacement, but pushing the mass claim idea after claiming to replace out makes me think she has more of an agenda beyond her show of emotion.

Replacing out has no bearing on whether or not I continue to care about a game. I am replacing out because of a play style clash with a single player, not because I hate everything and everyone in this game; I'm still interested in seeing my side win, even if I'm not able to claim it as my own victory.

Meh. That should be it? If I think of something else and I haven't gotten replaced yet, I'll post it, but otherwise this post signals me being done with this game and likely not thinking about it anymore. Apologies to yabbaguy for forcing him to find another replacement, and apologies to the rest of you for making this game less enjoyable with personal attacks and such. Good luck!

Return to “Completed Open Games”