BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 11, pwnz wrote:If a cannibal actually took the time to nicely cook and eat the thigh of another human being… would it... taste... good? Is that a sick thought?

VOTE: Vote nm8 This is a random vote.

I am not in favor of a massclaim.
VOTE: pwnz
This is not a random vote.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 am

Post by BK201 »

Thinking Mala and Jal are town based purely on meta with them.

As far as mass-claim goes, its only really possible in this set-up during day 1. Its probably a bad idea though. By Day 2 we would only have 1 confirmed and everyone else would be claiming VT.

Pwnz is still the scummiest.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 72, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 69, Nachomamma8 wrote:Om, why aren't you voting pwnz? I demand Cannibalscumblood, and I demand it soonish.

Because I'm personally not seeing how pwnz is scum. Explain if you want.
Tell me what you think of his first post.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by BK201 »

He comes in nervous talking about flavor and then over-explains his random vote.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by BK201 »

nacho hadn't even posted, so why did he follow his RV with "This is a random vote"
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by BK201 »

You have an opinion don't ya?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 85, Malakittens wrote:They apparently think I'm scum. :(
Which means you think they are town.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by BK201 »

Know I'm a little behind, but V/LA till Friday.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by BK201 »

Back from V/LA. Posting here in about 15 hours.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:32 am

Post by BK201 »

re-reading thread.

UNVOTE:
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 160, Nachomamma8 wrote:The four person massclaim idea. I'm trying to figure out how we'd manage it now, but I don't think it's something scum would ever come up with.
Agreed.

page 8/11 on re-read. Taking a break.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

And I hate hydras.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:18 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 235, Malakittens wrote:Oh and do not answer for him Please. I want to hear his response. Thanks. <3
Mala is town. In this link we were both town, she asked me a question, and someone answered for me. She got annoyed and brought it up a few times, that town frustration shows in post 235. Besides she seems townish.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4189780
In post 282, McStab wrote:

BK201 should be getting votes. Sure, he had a V/LA in there, but the rest of his posts strike me as scum trying to justify false scumhunting. His first vote is justified as a reaction to RVS, and yet he has no follow-up. Declares two townreads (still no other scumreads). His whole demeanour is uncertainty but trying to appear town, with the massclaim,
the subtle fanning of flames against Mala
, and his justification of "need to reread" for more time. I know, I know, some hypocrisy here, but I think BK's scum.
What does the bolded mean? That can be taken both ways.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 286, McStab wrote:You were pushing Mala-scum without voting for her.
Where? I've thought she was townish for as long as I can remember.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by BK201 »

Its easier to get town-reads than scum-reads. It helps find the scum anyways.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 289, McStab wrote:
In post 88, BK201 wrote:
In post 85, Malakittens wrote:They apparently think I'm scum. :(
Which means you think they are town.

This implies that Mala knows they are town. After further review though, I retract my statement; I was incorrect.

All other arguments against BK hold, and it's peculiar the reaction it's elicited that I've targeted him. He still remains content-free in his ISO, and yet has reacted suddenly the moment light is shone upon him.
I was basically asking Mala if she thought "they" (whoever they were, can't recall) were town. Since if they actually thought she was scum, then they would have to be town in her eyes. Don't think it was answered but it doesn't matter now. And of course I'm going to respond to your read on me, I was on at the time.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 294, TheFool wrote:Why I feel Mala is scum:

1) Her early game stance on the massclaim feels disengenuous. In , she says Cobbler's suggestion gives her a wrong gut feel, but I don't really see that tone is . It reads more questioning than accusatory. Also worth pointing out that post 8 says a massclaim would 'ruin the fun of hunting'. The only people that have to hunt less post-massclaim are the scum. :P

2) Overdefensivess. , , and all feel jumpy. is eye-rollingly AtE, with a bit more in . overexplains her reasons for questioning Cobbler, which would be unnecessary if she were town, as her obvious motivation would be scumhunting.

3) Lack of scumhunting. Her case on on me is a weak vote on an earlygame wagon and a derp moment asking the wrong mod a question (which she still hasn't explained how that's scummy). Her case on Arugula is also his weak early wagon vote. She mentions him again in but it's all IIoA, even going so far as to call it 'interesting', instead of making any actual judgment call. Other than a quick snipe at Cobbler, that's about it for scumreads. It's telling that both her main suspects are suspects specifically because they voted for her.

I think that about sums it up.

And just to head this off before it comes up again: no, Mala being defensive in other games as town does not mean she's town here. That's the worst sort of meta. Show me games where she's not defensive as scum and maybe you'll have a point.

I've scanned over the link Mala herself left in , and the 'overdefensiveness' there reads completely different anyway. I get more of an angry feeling from those posts, as opposed to the 'woe is me' in this game. I believe the difference is alignment motivated.

1) "Also worth pointing out that post 8 says a massclaim would 'ruin the fun of hunting'. The only people that have to hunt less post-massclaim are the scum. :P" ---Not true...town gets 3 confirmed town thus less scum-hunting.
2) That's just Mala.
3) Well ok.
gtg but I'll share the scum game I had with mala that I'm going to ISO.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1075
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 297, BK201 wrote:
gtg but I'll share the scum game I had with mala that I'm going to ISO.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1075
There really isn't a whole lot of a difference between Mala's posting styles in the game I've where she was scum and the game where she was town. I agree with Om that you can tell she tries harder to make her voice heard though as town.

Johnny
, part of the reason we lost DBZ because of my conviction to lynch you because of this same attitude. If you're town again please please get motivated.

Snowy
, since you asked, I'd prefer you do your hydra-thinking in this thread.

McStab - Null/scum.
Snowy - Null/town. Just ask that you de-fluff your walls. Or get to the point quicker.
Jal - Town. Based on meta.
JohnnyFarrar - Null/scum.
Om of the Nom - Town. meta.
Malakittens - Town. meta
Cobblerfone - Null.
pwnz - Townish.
TheFool - Null/scum.
Nachomamma8 - Slight town.
Arugula - Null/scum.

Not a lot to go on right now but I'm fine with this
VOTE: TheFool
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by BK201 »

Actually Johnny. I request you replace out or get motivated very soon. (based on my 2 games with you I don't think this will be the game you get motivated)

Because Donner Party takes a very dedicated town to win. Hoopla the open-mod said it herself somewhere and I agree.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by BK201 »

Note: I made that last post before I saw you made your latest one. Still though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 306, Cobblerfone wrote:
Vote: BK

McStab complains about how BK has a lack of scumreads, then BK comes in and says that it's easier to get townreads than scumreads (true, considering there's more town) but then he posts a list of reads with four of them being "null/scum" as if to say "nuh uh, I do have scumreads, you can't use that as evidence" without even addressing McStab.

I'm still weary of McStab. He's playing very safe, almost in a solely logical manner, but on the other hand, that is to be expected from an experienced player. He hasn't done anything that wouldn't be done by town though.
Reads tend to change when you re-read the game. :/
I agree McStab is playing "safe" though. Not sure what to make of that.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 am

Post by BK201 »

@Snowy - thefool is scum because my gut says so. I don't have much as far a solid case goes or I would have shared it.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 333, Jal wrote:

@BK: What makes Mala and I meta-town prior to post 71?
I'm not as sure about Mala and I'm still trying to figure out whether or not my read on her is valid but I think you're town via meta based on the two scum games I've seen of yours. Its hard to explain but I think it comes across as tone or just feel.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 am

Post by BK201 »

I feel a little out of this game, and I've already re-read it once. What is the case on Arugula?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:16 am

Post by BK201 »

Jal, I'm guessing JF is town based on JF and I's exchange before his replace out.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 337, TheFool wrote:BK's 335 is scummy in a "hey, give me an easy excuse to wagon hop" kinda way. The case on Arug is very easy to find at this point.

If Mala is scum as I suspect, BK's 334 is super scummy.
Was just asking for a summary of the case on Arugula.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 am

Post by BK201 »

McStab, TheFool,
pwnz
, Om of the Nom
JohnnyFarrar , Nachomamma8
, Snowy,
Malakittens

These are the votes for the only major wagons. I'm guessing at least 2/3 anti-town powers are within this group of bandwagoners. Striked out townish reads.

Discuss.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 340, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 189, Nachomamma8 wrote:In other news, I would be really happy with some more Arugula votes. After he voted Mala and Om started calling her town, Arugula started posturing so he could look like he had a solid case in case Mala flipped. His initial reasoning doesn't make that much sense (if the votes on you are pressure votes, doesn't it make sense to call the wagon on you bullshit? does it need explaining why to be the difference between town and scum?), and so he then puts the burden of proof on people with a townread to explain things so he can stay justified in his wagon if no one explains anything. When someone explains the case for her being town, here is his response:

Arugula wrote:1. Her reaction to the massclaim idea seemed fake.
2. Gut feeling. Her first posts were off.
3. Later says that massclaim gave her a bad gut feel despite not saying so originally.
4. Accuses Jal of tunneling on Page 2.
5. She tries to downplay things people find scummy about her.
6. Lurks the attention away.

...which, as you can see, is a bunch of bullshit and is reaching in a big way. Some is gut, some is hypocriticial lurking accusations, and the rest simply lacks scum intent. But he lists the reasons off like he has some fantastic case on Mala, but doesn't push it in a way that suggests he believes it. So, he's scum and needs lynching ASAP.

this is my favorite summary of the Arugula case, personally.
if you'd like it updated i can do that but i really shouldn't need to
I can see that. If (s)he keeps lurking Arugula will get my vote.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 358, McStab wrote:So you have three OMGUS votes out of the four on you. Impartial scumhunting, to be sure.
It's a decent way to help scumhunt. Scum have to be in the bandwagoners, at least 2 of them.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 am

Post by BK201 »

Reads change. Especially this early with no flips.

Nice try though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 363, TheFool wrote:Thanks, glad you appreciate it. What changed your read on Om, did he suddenly play against his meta? You were concerned about your read on Mala in between those two posts, is that done now? You wanted Johnny to participate more, did his replacing out accomplish that? You asked Snowy to stop walling and he basically did, what changed your read there?

If we weren't supposed to analyze your reads, what was the point of post 357?
Om, was townish now null. I don't think he did anything I just changed my mind. Ftr Om is hard to read because he acts the same in all of his games (assuming he is sacrificing his town game for his scum game but w/e). Mala is fine, I think I can read her as scum since we were scum together not that long ago. I had two games recently before this where Johnny was posting exactly like he did here (not often and not a lot of scumhunting) but both times he was town so I just asked him to replace out if it was going to be the same. So yes it accomplished that if his replacement doesn't suck. Snowy stopping the walling doesn't affect me read, and I was probably wrong to ask for it to stop that. It's just a pain when you re-read.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 am

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: McStab

More votes on this guy.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by BK201 »

Let Arugula post here before you murder him.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by BK201 »

Can we just wait till his replacement can claim?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

That was the hammer? Of course.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by BK201 »

I need to go over this game yet again cus I really don't have much right now. I'll have something up tonight.

@Jal, not well, I know.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by BK201 »

Would keep in mind that Arugula was just another non-mafia to mafia. I mean if he flipped PR (since he never was able to claim), people would look at the wagon harsher, but for scum it's just non-mafia lynch.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by BK201 »

Nacho lead us to a SK lynch day 1. He possessed clear leadership abilities and didn't have much suspicion on him so I doubt the vig killed him. I suggest when you look back at Nacho's posts you keep in mind he was probably town.

In post 448, TheFool wrote:

Looking back on it I wonder if people are still willing to run with the 'Mala is town because her town meta is overdefensiveness' thing. After completely ignoring my cases and questions in 99, 125, and 294, I'm not really feeling any overdefensiveness here. BK, Om, your thoughts?
She's gotten scummier over time; I agree.

Without diving into this too deep tonight, here are my reads.

Town

Snowy
White Shadows
TheFool
pwnz
Om of the Nom

Scum?

Jal
Malakittens
Cobblerfone

Not ready to vote.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 am

Post by BK201 »

My activity has been much lower than this game deserves. Post coming later today, hopefully an awesome post.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 479, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 476, BK201 wrote:Town
Snowy
White Shadows
TheFool
pwnz
Om of the Nom

Scum?
Jal
Malakittens
Cobblerfone

Why are Snowy, White Shadows, and pwnz town?

Why are Jal and I scum?
Snowy b/c of the way it was posting early on. (apparently not consulting other head before posting + no scum-tells) White Shadows b/c of Johnny and I forgot why but I though I had another reason. Pwnz b/c I don't see scum coming up with that 4-4-4 mass-claim, at least not him.

I don't remember why Jal or you are scum tbh. Incoming post(s).
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 511, Jal wrote:Yeah yeah reads change. But to
this
? There's no real indicator BK has even devoted much into the game to read back and change his reads based on anything. I also feel like his reads sort of shift depending on who is under suspicion.

What do you think?

I feel like my life would be 100x easier if I had a definite read on him. Moving on.
I read back on Nacho's posts.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 511, Jal wrote:Cobbler, you've become my official towniest person in the game, based purely on meta
Agreed.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by BK201 »

@Jal:
If you want the complete truth, outside of a couple town reads I have no idea right now. I looked over Nacho's posts and decided to align my reads with his since scum killed him for a reason. I was hoping scum would try to discredit me but I still think you(Jal) are town. I realize this was lazy of me to do, but its better to come out with it.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 517, Jal wrote:
Town

Snowy gives me glimpses of town and scum. Although I agree to an extent to Nacho's reasons for calling the slot town, I don't like the way Snowy accuses people and generally "pokes" just about everyone. Snowy is around my second-to-first choice of vote today. Calling thefool out there is just throwing me especially off.

@BK: What did you think of that?
I agree with Nacho's reason for calling Snowy town. Not sure if poking at everyone is a scum-tell -- You want some town on your side. Snowy is a weaker town read of mine but it's good enough for now.

In post 517, Jal wrote:Om is Om being Om which I don't know what that means. However, whereas Om is getting more suspicious of Mala the more people call her scum, the more I personally get worried. I just think it's weird.
I got that feeling too.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 523, Om of the Nom wrote:Man that attack is like seriously so horrible since you take everything out of context. I honestly thought you were town :P
VOTE: White Shadows
If you wanna say I scumslipped, then man up and fucking vote me back instead of voting someone who you've barely even pushed lately.
Om is town.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 519, Malakittens wrote:Alright something is pinging me on Jal and not in a good way.
Vote: Jal

BK,Ommy: the way Jal is playing is it similar to the Jal we had in the game Ommy modded?
Can you go into detail on this?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 543, Malakittens wrote:The same associate tells that Uberninja found before pushing for the Jal's lynch. Throwing questions back to make someone look scummy. Do you see the same thing here as you did there?
That's what I thought, considering the question directly above your post with the vote and open 426. However I don't think one question like that means Jal is scum, and I also think the question was warranted considering how my reads changed w/o much (if any) reason.
In post 518, Jal wrote:
In post 514, BK201 wrote:I read back on Nacho's posts.

In your prior post you said you had no idea why and now you say because you read back on Nacho's posts. What?

In post 519, Malakittens wrote:Alright something is pinging me on Jal and not in a good way.
Vote: Jal

BK,Ommy: the way Jal is playing is it similar to the Jal we had in the game Ommy modded?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:20 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 584, Jal wrote:I'll get back to you on it. Give me 24 hours to read back through the thread.

Right now it's a no.
This, though probably not.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:54 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 594, pwnz wrote:Instead, my personal suggestion is to lynch Malakittens, and I'll place the dubious third vote on her later to emphasize my point.
I'm glad you pointed that out, Cobbler. This part also made me think. -- I know as scum I've felt the urge to joke away suspicion by bringing things up about myself before others do. That is because as scum you're focused on how your posts will be judged. This could prompt you to say something like "-and I'll place the dubious third vote on her-". Why did Pwnz feel the need to say that? Why was Pwnz thinking about that, to the point he had to joke it off? Maybe I was right in my first post of the game.

VOTE: Pwnz
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

Post by BK201 »

Sup guys?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 621, pwnz wrote:If you know at this point that I'm a stickler for the third vote, and I made it a point of saying that my third vote for you was symbolic, why would you wait to vote for me third?
This doesn't make any sense.

And since when is "demanding" a scum-tell?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by BK201 »

Mala, what's your reads on people?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 676, Snowy wrote:

I'm considering Mala over a dinner.
Interesting choice of words...

I believe Mala.

(prod dodge sorry)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by BK201 »

You're not lynching me. And I'm getting back into mafia, I'll be here tomorrow.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 684, Om of the Nom wrote:I kinda dislike Mala's eagerness to claim but the claim checks out and makes sense, so it's believable to me.

@BK and Snowy: Who are your current scumreads?
IDK yet. Fine with leaving my vote on pwnz though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by BK201 »

hmmmmm
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm pretty sure Mala, Jal, and Cobbler are town.

This leaves TheFool, Omnom, WhiteShadows, Snowy, and Pwnz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt the vig would kill the guy night 1, who led the SK lynch day 1. So Nacho is town. And Mala Checked McStab. With that in mind + my living town-reads, here's the most telling VC of the game thus far.
In post 350, yellowbounder wrote:
Carnivore animal, I am a cannibal

Vote Count

• BK201 (4) -
    McStab
    , TheFool, pwnz, Om of the Nom
  • Arugula (4) - White Shadows,
    Nachomamma8
    , Snowy,
    Malakittens

• Snowy (1) -
    Arugula

• JohnnyFarrar (1) -
    Jal

• Malakittens (1) -
    Cobblerfone

• TheFool (1) -
    BK201

• Not Voting (0) -
    none

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a brief ISO of ctrl+F searching...

Scummer
-------
Not Scum with

Snowy ---------------TheFool, Pwnz
TheFool --------------Snowy
Pwnz -----------------Snowy
WhiteShadows--------Om
Om-------------------WS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual town-tells:
Pwnz coming up with the 4 way mass-claim idea.
Johnny(WS) replacing out after talking to me.
And a
very
slight town-tell on Snowy. Only because I imagine scum would want to have the fun that comes with being able to "safely" fake-claim a PR in this set-up. IoW, not push mass-claim day 1.

If these town-tells are accurate, along with my above "Not Scum with", then the team is Om/TheFool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In post 43, Om of the Nom wrote:Guys, Mala is like super obvtown here.
I agree with her though about how TheFool and Aru have the worst votes on her.
Cobbler is now town btw.

In post 84, Om of the Nom wrote:TheFool is scum because he did a shitty hop onto Mala's wagon.
Speaking of which, the Mala wagon still hasn't died yet and I am sad :P

In post 101, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 91, Nachomamma8 wrote:Om, how was the fool's hop better than Arugula's hop?

TheFool only had like one single reason to hop on Mala, Aru had a few at least. Though I'm not saying Aru's hop was good either.

Will respond to what Snowy is saying about me soon.

BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by BK201 »

I saved this as a draft earlier and forgot to finish the last part.

If you look at #42 and #84, Om calls TheFool scum but both times "lightens the blow"(is what I want to call it) by throwing out a statement about someone else right after. It's not as strong as ending your post on TheFool and I myself have done it before to "lighten the blow". #101 Just doesn't make sense in response to Nacho's #91.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by BK201 »

Oh and TheFool never responsed to Om calling him scummy other than TheFool calling Om town and leaving it there.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 708, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 706, BK201 wrote:I saved this as a draft earlier and forgot to finish the last part.

If you look at #42 and #84, Om calls TheFool scum but both times "lightens the blow"(is what I want to call it) by throwing out a statement about someone else right after. It's not as strong as ending your post on TheFool and I myself have done it before to "lighten the blow". #101 Just doesn't make sense in response to Nacho's #91.

So because he asks me why TheFool's hop wasn't as good as Aru's, it's weird that I'm mentioning Aru?
This is what I'm reading from your post, if this isn't what you're intending then please explain better.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your use of the word 'better'.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by BK201 »

Better as in who's hop (arugula or TF) was better (as in townier) vs what I see your use now as who was better to vote for.

Regardless, what do you think of TF?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by BK201 »

Jal, why Om over TF?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 717, Snowy wrote:
I leave for a day and BK cobbler wants me dead >.>

Your post seems very detailed BK, and this is exactly what we (me and G) were looking for in you. I think TF and Om could be scum, but if anything, I want Om out first. TheFool is still a bit on my town side, but his lurkiness than replacment starts pushing him over.

UNVOTE: Mala For now...
I usually don't have time to put that much work in, so don't get used to it :p.

Why is TF on your town side? What's your read on Om?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by BK201 »

Why don't my town-reads listen to me?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by BK201 »

Well TF isn't even here.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by BK201 »

Fine with any of TF, Om, Pwnz, Snowy. I'm curious as to why there is no support for TF though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by BK201 »

And I've bumped WS up to probable town. From Johnny's perspective...I can't imagine him as scum.

Pedit: Yeah, Om. I kind of know that.

Om, you said 'Listen to me. We'll go far'. Well let's pretend I think you're town, and I'm listening.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 743, Om of the Nom wrote:Lynch WS. That's all I have to say.

Is Johnny's replacement the only reason that slot is town to you?
Why is WS scum?

I don't remember much of what WS himself has said.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by BK201 »

Jal I thought you said the Om/BK exchange looked towny. Why do you want Om lynched over TF?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 746, Om of the Nom wrote:WS is scum because his attack on me was terrible and then he suddenly flipped his read on me and never really did anything else.
Who is/is not his partner?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

You gotta be thinking about partners since this is only a 2 scum game.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

lol
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm not voting WS over you/TF/pwnz/snowy. Your reason for WS being scum seems like a strawman.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by BK201 »

The context was that you were very strongly calling her town just before that. So why is WS's attack from scum?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:19 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 782, inte wrote:? i don't think ill be able to get to it by tomorrow and i already don't like pwnz
Why don't you like him?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 86, pwnz wrote:Fwiw, my first post in this game was also my first in-game post in three years. Just added some spice ;p
Here was his explanation. What do you think of it?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by BK201 »

How far have you read, Inte?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 am

Post by BK201 »

Hey guys, checking in. Thoughts later.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:36 am

Post by BK201 »

We really need the Vig and Roleblocker to claim and report their results for Night 1 and 2. Yes, they could be fake-claim(s), but this may be our last Day phase.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by BK201 »

Well I was going to wait, but I think I'll claim.

I'm the Cannibal Vigilante. I feasted upon McStab Night 1, though he didn't taste as good as I thought he would. I later devoured OmNom who really hit the spot. I noticed he was also a flesh eater, and he had gobbled up Cobblerfone.

McStab - VT
Nachomamma - Role unknown, town though.
OmNom- Mafia Cannibal
Cobbler - VT

Roleblocker should claim.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by BK201 »

Whiskers(WhiteShadows) is very probably town because Om was scum.

p-edit: Nacho was town because Day 1 we lynched the Serial Killer. Leaving the only killing powers between mafia's factional cannibal kill and my kill. I ate McStab, so whoever else died that night is Town. Read the mechanics cus I don't feel like explaining why I know Cobbler is a VT.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by BK201 »

*was* a VT.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 811, Malakittens wrote:BK- don't be so quick to remove Whiskers from the possible scum list. Om could have tried to bus.
There's also the fact that Johnny occupied that slot and replaced out after I talked to him.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by BK201 »

From the wiki.

When a Cannibal night-kills someone, they take the body and put it in their larder, resulting in no role/alignment reveal to the town for that kill. The Cannibal who performed the kill learns the role/alignment reveal via their result PM.
If a Cannibal night-kills another Cannibal, they take all of the bodies their target had, learning all the role/alignment information their target knew. This will include their target's night-kill target from that same night, if applicable.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 816, Malakittens wrote:That could have been done by either alignment though.
Who is the scum?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 821, Malakittens wrote:I don't know BK. I just hate when people get dismissed due to reaction tests or things that easily can be used to make someone more or less scum.
Either way I want your reads.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 823, Malakittens wrote:Possibly Jal. I'm not sure about Snowy.
How come? Also, why not Whiskers?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:09 am

Post by BK201 »

We know Unknown Mafia #1 killed Nacho Night 1 and Dead mafia #2 killed Cobbler Night 2.

So Mala is not cleared. I don't know what role Nacho was. However the Roleblocker can claim and may possibly clear another townie with his Night 1 target info, since whoever the Roleblocker targeted Night 1 did not kill Nacho.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am

Post by BK201 »

and by Dead mafia #2 I obviously mean Om, just to avoid confusion.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:15 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 829, inte wrote:its actually quite possible that bk201 is scum and hit the vig last night
Anything is possible, but it should be clear I had reason to vig McStab, where most others did not.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 829, inte wrote:vig whiskers invest nyalite instead and we can get going?

zzz i need to actually read. 30 pages isnt that much
I agree you need to read -- Whiskers is my strongest town read, and Nyalite is my second strongest.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 am

Post by BK201 »

Inte, are you the Roleblocker?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 833, inte wrote:well then it shouldn't be hard for you to follow

i'd rather have someone who didn't suggest the plan to be alive. precautionary measures and stuffs
Can you rephrase this? I don't even understand what you're talking about, and what plan to be alive?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:37 am

Post by BK201 »

It's this simple guys. Om was mafia and made the kill Night 2 only. The other mafia member made the kill Night 1, so whoever the Roleblocker blocked on Night 1 is cleared since the mafia kill did go through and we lynched the SK day 1.

Whiskers is town. I refuse to believe Om/WS interactions were from two mafia in a 2-man mafia team game.

And don't worry, I will be the NK tonight. But we have today's lynch and my vig kill to find mafia before 3 man lylo.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 am

Post by BK201 »

Forgot to mention Inte is confirmed town.

With Mala claiming a clear on Inte, that either means Mala is the last scum faking it or is the real Dietician with a real clear on Inte.

NO quick-lynches though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 am

Post by BK201 »

Where the glob is the Roleblocker?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 844, inte wrote:? could be dead
impossibru
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by BK201 »

^ No, cus I've read the thread! (:P)

Lynch Pool for the remainder of the game = Snowy - Mala - Nyalite. Lynch scummiest --> I vig next scummiest --> Lynch last one in 3-man lylo.

No votes till the Roleblocker claims or everyone has confirmed they are not the Roleblocker.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by BK201 »

My last post was directed at rock, paper, scissors "strategy".
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 860, Malakittens wrote:Really BK you want to lvig the town Diectian?...

I go with:

Lets lynch Ny
Vig Snowy

We'll lynch Whiskers last if it comes down to it.
Nacho may have been the real Dietician. Whiskers is my strongest town read, short of confirmed town Inte. Whiskers better not be lynched.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by BK201 »

Whiskers, please unvote for now.

P-Edit: You(Whiskers) yourself are not really any kind of read. WS/Om interaction = WS town though, pretty strongly.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm not a fan of hydras either.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

Mala, Nyalite could be the Roleblocker.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 873, Malakittens wrote:It's been clear Jal has been roleflishing from Day 1. She was looking for the vig.
Either way I'm waiting for Nyalite's claim before I place my vote on anyone.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by BK201 »

Well cool thing is we at least have 1 of Dietician/Roleblocker alive, since Nacho is the only role I don't know and the others were VT/Maf.

I probably die tonight, my kill goes off. Roleblocker and/or Dietician coordinate with me.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by BK201 »

Nyalite, are you Roleblocker or not?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 am

Post by BK201 »

So going over your plan, Inte.

Lynch Snowy. 5 town 0 maf or 4 town 1 maf.
RB Mala. (I thought of the only way that could go wrong but that theory would turn into a forced town-win, just slightly delayed.)
Shoot Whiskers? I realize with Mala being RB'd that if another death other than Whiskers occurred then Jal would be the scum. (since it'd be inte/mala/jal) I tried revising your plan so I don't have to shoot Whiskers if this game goes to night 4 but if I left Whiskers alive it would give up the guaranteed win.

VOTE: Snowy

Go with Inte's plan.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 am

Post by BK201 »

Jal, you being town and not going with this plan is the only way we lose the guaranteed win, so please RB Mala.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:22 am

Post by BK201 »

Mala, I thought about how the only way the plan to RB you could go wrong is if Jal (or Whiskers, but I'm killing him for this plan to be 100%) is scum and opts to no-kill in order to frame you, however I would be alive if scum no-killed and even if we miss-lynched that day it would be myself, inte, and the final scum going into night. So still a guaranteed win if Jal is scum.

Literally the only way this plan can go wrong is if I'm scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:26 am

Post by BK201 »

DO IT. LOL.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 am

Post by BK201 »

It doesn't matter. We win as long as town-Jal Roleblocks Mala.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

Post by BK201 »

If Jal is a VT fakeclaiming Roleblocker then all I have to say is WTF. If that's what you're saying by "fakeclaim town jal".

If Jal is scum fakeclaiming Roleblocker then it literally does not matter what Jal does. She's done. If anyone besides Whiskers dies (let's assume me), it'll be mala/jal/inte. Inte is confirmed town so...obviously its Jal since town-Jal would have prevented scum-Mala from killing. ALSO, if scum-Jal opts to no-kill to frame Mala, I'd be alive. mala/jal/inte/bk in Day 4, lynch mala. Night 4 jal/inte/bk, jal kills whoever, I kill Jal, Town win.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 am

Post by BK201 »

I can't see why VT-Jal would fake-claim in this situation. Jal seems to believe me, so being able to trust my information on the missing players, VT-Jal knows there is only one unconfirmed missing role(nacho). In VT-Jal's eyes, it could be the Roleblocker or even the Dietician. However, everyone other than Jal has claimed to not be the Roleblocker, so VT-Jal must know that either Nacho was the Roleblocker and scum decided to not claim it -- which makes Mala confirmed town to Jal, OR scum-Mala killed the Roleblocker and fake-claimed Dietician with no counter-claim(lol).

In other words, the only way Jal is a VT who is fake-claiming RB... is if Mala killed the RB night 1, and fake-claimed Dietician day 2 with no counter-claim(lol).
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 am

Post by BK201 »

God that was a headache. Just ignore the top paragraph.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by BK201 »

Lol I feel trolled. Well it was a good mental exercise :/
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 905, Malakittens wrote:Hmmm.
Really?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 907, Malakittens wrote:What? I am trying to figure out if Jal could be right.
It looks like you are trying to convey that you are feeling that, at least.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 909, Malakittens wrote:Are you trying to tell me I'm "faking" my emotions?
I'm telling you to listen to me.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 909, Malakittens wrote:Are you trying to tell me I'm "faking" my emotions?
And yes, you could be.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 903, Jal wrote:I have been thinking about it. There is the possibility that Cobbler was the vig as he also voted for McStab D1. Cobbler could have killed Om (a main suspect) and the scum killed Cobbler. There actually could be a chance that there are two scum still alive, which means whatever happens tonight means nothing. If so, it would probably be Whiskers/BK.

Doesn't mean much other than I would rather lynch Whiskers over Snowy.

I may be tired and really paranoid. Otherwise, I am following the plan and RBing Malakitty.
town-Jal, if it will get you to go with the plan then I would be ok voting Whiskers and vigging Snowy instead. It really doesn't matter.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by BK201 »

How do BOTH heads of a hydra just quit from a game?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by BK201 »

Whiskers, the plan works as long as I am legit. It does not matter what
anyone
else's alignment is.

If you think I'm town then vote Snowy when you're ready.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 891, BK201 wrote:Mala, I thought about how the only way the plan to RB you could go wrong is if Jal (or Whiskers, but I'm killing him for this plan to be 100%) is scum and opts to no-kill in order to frame you, however I would be alive if scum no-killed and even if we miss-lynched that day it would be myself, inte, and the final scum going into night. So still a guaranteed win if Jal is scum.

Literally the only way this plan can go wrong is if I'm scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by BK201 »

Was about to say.

Also, If I (we know it will be me) die, no matter what lynch Jal. Don't accept any kind of "Well I was going to go with the plan to RB Mala but (insert excuse). Other than that perfect plan is perfect.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 am

Post by BK201 »

Damn haha, so TheFool and Om really were partners...I didn't want to believe it.

Good job guys.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:37 am

Post by BK201 »

I meant WhiteShadows, not TheFool. :p
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 am

Post by BK201 »

Sorry, Johnny. In retrospect I realize I was kind of a dick.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 am

Post by BK201 »

(reads mafia QT)

Damn, I played right into WhiteShadow's hand...
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 940, Om of the Nom wrote:ALSO DAMNIT BK I SPECIFICALLY ASKED WHISKERS TO REPLACE IN SO HE COULD BE MY BUDDY AND YOU HAD TO KILL ME THE SAME NIGHT
FUCK YOU BK
*RAEG*
I lol'd at the QT.

"Hey Whiskers!" -- "Hi, Om!" -- *Om has died*

Return to “Completed Open Games”