Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Venmar stop speculating about kondi's role and potentially helping scum narrow down the pr. Arugula isn't clean either as he's egging Venmar on in post 13.

In post 18, PMysterious wrote:
Anyway, out of all 3 of them, I think I'm finding Arugula as part of 1 of the 2 Mafias. However, I can't say for sure. I'll hold my vote for now.

What's you're vote doing that's useful right now?

Vote: Arugula
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 22, PMysterious wrote:@Arugula: The reason why I think you're scum is because you're the only one I CAN'T trust. I can trust the other 2 but not you just yet. Also, the scum are Fire AND Ice. If we lynch someone with both, it would make no sense.

How could you possibly trust anyone at this point?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Well Aragula claims that post was a joke.

But it is another case of him leading the discussion in that way and there's a reason my vote is on him instead of you.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Unvotes please! PM is at L-1 and we don't want a page 3 lynch with 4 players who haven't even posted. Looking through some of PM's games he's pretty new and while his case is crap we shouldn't rush into anything.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:07 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 80, ImJadenYuki wrote:
Post #23 Wut? I know I find Aru scummy in page four, but here? I just don't get it. Why Aru and not PM after what PM posted?

I found Arugula's encouraging Venmar to speculate on Kondi's role the scummiest thing in the game at that point.
ImJadenYuki wrote:Post #54 PM could have been lynched here, but we had way too many no posters, like myself. I see that point. Question. If
everyone had posted, would you still want PM to not be lynched?

If everyone had only posted once or twice, I would still want a little more discussion before ending the day. I did think PM was one of the best lynches at that point though.

I don't like Jaden's post 84. It's one thing for Kondi to give a weak case, but it's another thing for IJY to find it convincing and act like Kondi's reasons for voting for Arugula were his reasons all along.

Unvote. Vote: ImJadenYuki

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 123, ImJadenYuki wrote:
How does this "No, i'm not voting you because you are dumb. i'm voting you because you're scummy. Read the above post by Kondi, and my readings on you."

mean

" IJY to find it convincing and act like Kondi's reasons for voting for Arugula were his reasons all along."

This post was in response to Arugula questioning you on why you found him scummy, and right after kondi posted his case you act like kondi's (in my opinion) weak case is good and part of the reason for your vote on Arugula, even though in your post voting for Arugula you gave none of the same reasons Kondi gave. Or were you not implying that you agreed with Kondi's case?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Dry-fit »

@Jaden do you have any suspects?

@Guile how do you feel about your vote right now?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 213, Sawyer wrote:
In post 172, Dry-fit wrote:@Jaden do you have any suspects?

@Guile how do you feel about your vote right now?

Why ask Guile about his vote? He stated his reasons pretty clearly when he made the vote and he wasn't the only one to feel that way. And why not ask McStab who was also new to the wagon, but seemed a lot less certain of his vote?

To be honest I've kind of forgotten, but Guile's vote just seemed weird to me. I think it was that Guile offered little reasoning to begin with, and then made several fluff posts without pushing his case on Jaden at all. McStab's indecision was weird but I thought I could get more out of questioning Guile.

I also find it strange that Guile is waiting to reveal certain information (his reasons for suspecting IJY, something else related to the game in general) even though he insists that discussion should not be stopped.

I agree with Jal on most of his points against Kondi, but I feel the whole claiming VT in the first post thing is more likely to come from town.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 246, guille2015 wrote:Here is the thing. I am noticing a very poor level of town play in this game.

How bad can town be doing if the leading wagon is on one of your top suspects?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 301, McStab wrote:
In post 290, ImJadenYuki wrote:I probally shouldn't have promised to post content, something I don't really have.

Blatantly prod-dodging till we get around to hammering IJY

He must be scum trying to coast into an easy mislynch....Oh wait....

guille2015 wrote:Of course, this is my perception of the game, and I admit that I could be wrong in how I perceive it. But I am confident, that if we keep playing hunting for 4 scum members rather than 2 teams of 2 scum, we will likely loose the game. It's really not that different strategy, but we have to be careful of one thing: we cannot lynch an entire mafia group before the other. If we do that early, we lose the advantage early and are more likely to loose.

The correct strategy for today, is to identify the 5 top scummy players before the day is over. I suspect two, so under my point of view, I need 3 more.

At least on day 1 I don't think there's any reason to look for teams yet. Our job today is to lynch scum, and we can't possible kill of a whole team today.

I don't know what to make of IJY. It could be argued that failing to post content is an attempt to give town less information to help find his partner, much like self-hammering to end the day, but really not having ANYTHING to say in a position like his is hard to imagine in either alignment. I really don't think his position is all that inescapable either.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 306, Arugula wrote: When I reread, kondi looked like scum to me. That put a wrench in my original thought of you being scum trying to buddy up to kondi, so I said I misunderstood you, which I did. For some reason I didn't consider the option that both of you are scum, which is what I currently believe. Does that make sense? I only said I misunderstood you because I originally thought you were buddying to kondi, but now I realize you were trying to make your partner appear conftown.

Why aren't you considering the possibility that Venmar and Kondi are both scum, but on different teams? And why are you thinking about scumteams D1 at all?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 313, Jal wrote:Venmar, no one "made you" do or speculate on anything. You choose how to react and respond to someone else's posts. As a side-note, I wouldn't call Arugula's vote OMGUS. Both of you switching your votes on PM later rather than earlier on page 2 is suspect as hell.

Arugula, dat there is some deflection goin' on.

@Dry_fit: Do you always make questions which paints people in a bad light similar to this one in all of your games?

I don't think I'm putting him in a bad light. It's not scummy to look for scum teams day 1, town does it al the time. I just don't think it's the best approach. But yes I do like to ask little prodding questions in all my games. I am a little bothered that Arugula hasn't responded to my questions though.

guille2015 wrote:However, If you think it's not cool to think about scumteams, why are you thinking of scumteams in this question?

I'm not. I'm asking why, since he IS considering all the possibilities regarding teams, he didn't consider the one I mentioned.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I don't really care too much for this McStab wagon. He's seems pretty null to me, but I think there are several better candidates. The idea behind it is fine, getting content from a player we don't have much of a read on, but I don't think it's likely to lead to anything.

PMysterious wrote:I think there is a MASSIVE lack of communication. Can we get at least some conversation going? >_<

What are you doing to help that?

Really I think now would be a good time to go through with the IJY lynch. It might be good to let him come back from his V/LA to maybe give one final defense and some last suspects, but if he isn't convincing I think it's time to lynch.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

yeah IJY can die now.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Dry-fit »

@Malakittens: If it were entirely up to you, who would be the lynch today?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 454, guille2015 wrote:As for IJY. I basically don't know if he is Town or Mafia. His PM attack was very scummy, but at the same time, very obvious. There is a lot of WIFOM there since it could be a ploy to get out of the attention away from the other mafia. But the lack of reaction later has removed that idea from my mind. IJY is disinterested in the game (Null tell). His slot is damaged. A replacement might get lynched regardless, since all they would be able to say in defense is "I can't response to what IJY did".

In the end, I don't mind replacing or lynching. If the replacement goes through, I would hear what they have to say, and decide if we have time to lynch someone else or continue with the same lynch. I'll let others make this decision. I am willing to hammer if needed.

You said earlier that you agreed with the IJY lynch, but here you seem much less sure. If you agreed with the lynch, why not hammer here? The deadline is just over a day away.

Honestly I don't think there's much point in a replacement. No one else has more than two votes and I doubt a quick run of votes is going to happen.

kondi2424 wrote:I want to once again make it clear that Mala is obvious town, and should never be lynched.

I find this to be a baffling statement.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

If the fire mafia no killed, it was most likely not on purpose, but due to missing the deadline. I doubt they would no kill on purpose.

More thougts coming tomorrow.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

PMysterious wrote:At the same time, we now know the Fire Mafia are really stupid players to actually not go for me (the conf. Doc).

Shouldn't the same apply to the ice mafia then?

I'm interested in why Kondi said mala was obvtown yesterday. I'm getting opposite vibes.
Vote: malakittens

In other news, I think guille is likely NOT a member of the ice mafia.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 501, guille2015 wrote:
In post 498, Dry-fit wrote:In other news, I think guille is likely NOT a member of the ice mafia.

This is an odd statement to make. Any particular reason for it?

Based on what you sai about your approach to this game yesterday, I think that you as scum would be aiming for a crosskill. I don't see the Jal kill as trying to hit the other scumteam, but as getting rid of an obvtown player or trying to wifom with Kondi.

Also I think it's strange you've said so much today without giving any suspicions. Who do you think is scum?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 528, Blastoide wrote:
In post 498, Dry-fit wrote:
In other news, I think guille is likely NOT a member of the ice mafia.

Also, you are going to have to explain this a bit more. I still don't understand. I'm slow..

Hokay. Guille made several posts yesterday about his approach to this setup. This is I think one of the more important points:

guille2015 wrote:each mafia team cannot win with the other, and there is a risk for the opposing team will target them. It is to each mafia's team advantage to eliminate the most immediate threat. This means, that they will attempt to target mafia. There is a great chance that mafia will easily eliminate themselves in this game. The higher the chances are the more both teams are left alive.

I think guille really does believe this, and I also think he is correct. Mafia's best move is to try to hit the other scumteam. So I believe guille, as mafia, would attempt to hit a member of the opposing mafia team. Now, we know that the ice mafia killed Jal. I see the Jal kill as not aiming for a crosskill, because Jal was obvtown, and wasn't considered suspicious by anyone. Therefore, I think guille is likely not a member of the ice mafia.

Blastoide wrote:Who do you think is scum other than Mala?

You and Kondi are my next suspects, probably in that order. I also get scumvibes from guille, but again i don't think he's ice. I asked before why kondi thought mala was town, and got no answer. Do you have any particular reason for your read?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 539, Sawyer wrote:Shouldn't we be asking you why you think Mala is scum? People seem to acknowledge your read, but I don't believe it was ever explained.

Asking about my read is fine, but that's not what they did. They just declared mala obvtown.

sawyer wrote:But you said yesterday that you agreed with most of Jal's points against Kondi and the only reason I saw for any suspicion toward Arug/Blastoise was the conversation at the very beginning of the game and not much after that. So if anything your vote should be on Kondi, or even Blastoise, before it's on Mala.

It's true I haven't said much about mala, but in truth it's largely a gut read. I'll get to explaining my points against her tomorrow.

Sawyer wrote:I think that's a silly reason to excuse Guille from being Ice Mafia. Regardless of the type of game, I don't think scum would leave obvtown players alone. If they did, the person would never get lynched or NKed, making it harder for scum (choices would be narrowed down more). Instead I would think they would try to kill obvtown players or players they're unsure of, that way it would be easier to get a scum lynch during the day.

The crosskill is a huge threat to scum in this game, and neither scum team can win until the other is eliminated. But regardless, the only important thing about my theory is whether guille believes going for a crosskill is the best play, not so much whether it actually is. I believe he does have that belief, and while it is possible that his partner persuaded him to make the Jal kill or guille had a scum read on Jal, I think those things are unlikely.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 553, Blastoide wrote:
On which of my reads?

Your Malakittens read.

Sawyer wrote:Then I'll give you both +scumpoints because he can feel that way as town or scum. I agree with Guilles POV as well, but I would believe that same theory regardless of my alignment.

I agree that he'll have the belief regardless of alignment. My point is that whoever killed Jal probably didn't have that belief.

As for my read on Malakittens, really it's that she doesn't seem to say much. If's as if she realized she can stay under the radar and no one will call her out, so she continued to post indicisive/filler posts. This quote though is making me reconsider:
Malakittens wrote:I'm used to being ignored during games so

It may just be mala's playstyle. Tomorrow I'll check some meta to see if this is normal for her(for real this time).

But just look at Mala's contributions day 2 so far. They speak for themselves.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 572, Blastoide wrote:Dry-Fit.. How do you feel about Sawyer?

I feel relatively good about him. He hasn't done much that I find particularly scummy, or much that I find particularly town, but I feel he's contributed a good bit. At first I felt his attack on me was a bit suspicious, but techno aired some of the same concerns so it seems less scummy. Leaning town.

Sawyer wrote:@Everyone: What do you think about PM avoiding my questions about his vote while still responding to any other question people ask him?

Don't think it means much. PM doesn't seem to feel he owe's town anything in terms of scumhunting or participation at this point. Actually though, this is one thing Sawyer has done that I find town. He has engaged PM several times, once asking him to replace. I doubt scum would do that or do so much to try and engage PM, they would just sit back and enjoy his noncontribution.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 597, Blastoide wrote:That was so wishy washy..
How do you feel about McStab, Venmar, and Tech?

Techno reads pretty town to me. McStab is a slight scumread. Nothing his done seems particularly townish, and I feel he went into a little too much detail trying to refute Demon's case, especially since Demon isn't even voting him.

Venmar reads slightly town. Don't know if there's much I can say to elaborate about it, but of course PM's protect helps.

Venmar wrote:@Demon Core - The optimal play for the real doctor would be to counterclaim the person who has claimed in the first place and get them lynched for trying to impersonate a town role. There's no town motivation to claim the doctor as town, only scum motivation, which would mean the claimer would be scum. The fact PM hasn't been counterclaimed means he is practically almost confirmed town for the time being.

Thing is if we lose the doc this game becomes mountainous, which is not good for town. If doc ccs he is likely dead before the next day begins. I think there's a strong argument for doc allowing the fake to be a nightkill target, at least in the early days.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Whelp. PM is scum. Maf have no reason to cc at this point and just give away a member.

All these malakittens townreads are reaching the point of being comical

Sawyer wrote:Dry Fit is also one of the lighter posters in the game, with half as many posts as Mala who he’s voting for being inactive.

There's more to it than number of posts. Mala's post have been very light on content, and very safe and indecisive as well.

i also don't agree with the reasons for your townread on Kondi/domon core. Scum could easily suggest it for brownie points.

Unvote. Vote: PMysterious

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Prodded. Not much to say here. Hammer can come whenever.

Getting sick of Techno's pity party. If you're town, you should focus on helping catch scum. And if you think the most protown thing to do is push for your own lynch, well I don't even know what to say about that...

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Prod dodge? <.<

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

At this point I'm pretty sure the scum is between arugula/mala/guille.

I'm more confident than ever that guille is not ice, as I don't think PMysterious is a player who could have convinced him to kill Jal.

Actually I'm having trouble seeing Blast as PM's partner. In post 578 PM voted Blast to put him at L-2 when he was the leading wagon. I don't think PM can bus there knowing that the real doc is there ready to cc at any time. There's no way PM could win on his own. I know PM isn't the best player but I don't see him doing that. So right now I think mala is PM's partner.

I'd like to hear about your mala read, Klick.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 753, Malakittens wrote:
You underestimate people Dry-Fit.

What is this in reference to?

malakittens wrote:Blast has a point of the distancing from you right before PM was lynched. Though not sure how much information you are going to get out regarding PM because he was totally useless in this game.

So you're going to base your vote on caught scum's wifomming? OK.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

You had just voted Blastoide a couple of posts before.

malakittens wrote:Also the fact you are saying you are going to read up on meta and never do spikes me the wrong way.

'Kay :?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 765, Blastoide wrote:And Dry-Fit, what part of Mala did you find scummy enough to vote her, or is it just OMGUS?

As I said, by process of elimination I think she is the other ice mafia. And bringing up your point about PM was a bad excuse to try and justify her vote.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Boy you've resorted to a heck of a reach to justify that vote huh Blast? PM mentioned guille just once as well and tech only twice, the first time not even anything really about his play.

We also know PM was wifomming hard as CAUGHT SCUM with posts like this:
PMysterious wrote:Fine, I betray Venmar to you.

But you and mala are basing your vote on caught scum wifomming. In essence, this is allowing scum to choose the lynch. Not a very protown thing to do, but then again you two aren't town, so...

malakittens wrote:There's a possibility though that PM killed her because he thought she was the real doctor

This doesn't make much sense to me, since PM would be autolynched if the real doc died.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 782, Blastoide wrote:Dry-Fit, do you think Mala has any connections with PM or McStab?

Not any that's particularly obvious.

Fire mafia: The venmar kill night one was one or both of two things. Fire mafia had a scum read on Venmar and were going for a crosskill, or if Blast is fire they wanted to get rid of someone suspecting him. Night two Venmar had basically been confirmed non-fire, so my guess is that's why they went there again.

Ice mafia: Jal kill was strange, my best guess is just killing an obvtown player. Other possibilities are wifomming with Kondi(Jal's top suspect) or that Ice somehow had a scum read on Jal. McStab kill is just going for a scumread.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 792, Sawyer wrote:I think I'm gonna go with Dry Fit today. If he flips Ice, Blastoide may end up not being scum, but that'll be decided tomorrow.

VOTE: Dry Fit

Okay, any reasoning? I know you suspect me for that whole question to guille thing, but I still don't understand what was scummy about it. Are there any other reason? Do the think mala and Blastoide's votes are well justified?

@guille: who do you think is scum?

malakittens wrote:The fact that I don't have any connections and the fact you'll have to search hard for it probably means I'm not scum.
Gtfo me. -.-

If you guys lynch me, you better make sure you lynch this scum the next day or I'll throw a fit postgame.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@Sawyer: What do you think of my argument that Blast isn't Ice I made in post 752? I think he is fire.

TechnoWc wrote:Dry, why do you think I am town?

The quote Klick gave for his read on you is one reason. Beyond that I feel that all of your osts are genuine and that you're not just going along with the flow or picking on easy targets.

Really I'm starting to wish one of Blast or guille was lynched today, since i'm sure one of them is the other fire.
Unvote. Vote: Blastoide
. I know it looks like an oppurtunistic vote, but at this point whatever.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 819, guille2015 wrote:
Remind me, then Who is Ice?

Mala. Have you been reading my posts? Now it's my turn. You think I'm scum, but as far as I can tell you don't have a second suspect. From what you've said it looks like you think I'm Ice. Who is fire?

Okay Sawyer, I'll try to address some of the points you made against me. You ask why I clear guille of being Ice mafia specifically. The reason is because we know that Ice mafia made the Jal kill. My whole point was that I didn't think guille as scum would kill Jal. The faction that killed Jal was Ice. Maybe somewhat wifom, but I'd like to know why I as Ice mafia would argue that no one besides myself and mala can be Ice.

The other point you had against me was voting mala when I had more reason to suspect Kondi or Blast. Well we know neither Blast nor kondi can be my partner, so I wasn't protecting my buddy. Why would I as scum not remain consistent and keep the pressure on those players but instead stick a vote out on mala, who several players had called town and none had voiced suspicion of?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

"Mala" was my answer to guille's question.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@Klick: Why do you think it's not mala? Yesterday you realized you didn't have a good reason for your town read on her. Has something changed?

And what were you trying to determine from our thoughts on the nightkills?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 845, guille2015 wrote: Mala voted for Dryfit, but she thought he was ICE so that doesn't make sense with an ICE scum Mala. You didn't care whether Blast was Ice or Mafia, so I think you are Town.

I don't see why this is the case. I was voting for mala and saying she was Ice yesterday until it was clear Blast was the only alternative lynch to myself. So by this logic, I shouldn't be Ice either.

Guille wrote:@DryFit: Why do you think it's Mala?

As I've said process of elimination. Townread on Tech and Klick and not-Ice read on you. On top of that she repeated Blast's wifom associative tell trying to link me to PM. As I said I think this is scum reasoning as it is allowing scum to decide the lynch. Blast flipped scum and I expect mala will do the same.

I might as well give thoughts on the other players:

Guille: I hold to my tell based on nightkills that he is unlikely Ice, but I have to consider that I'm wrong about that. Most of guille's content has been pretty null, nothing looks too townie. The thing I worry about most from him is his hammer on Blast. He had just finished saying I was his top scum read, but he hammers Blast anyways. I don't really feel that the reasons he gave were sufficient. I'm worried he might hae kept me alive because I'e consistently said he is not Ice, so if guille actually is Ice I would be a good player to keep around.

Tech: I consider Tech the least likely to be the last scum. Most of his posts seem town-motiated to me. I'd have to really nitpick to even find anything really scummy form him.

Klick: The thing that makes me the most suspicious of Klick is the Jal kill. It makes a lot of sense coming from Ice Klick. As I noted when I argued Blast wasn't Ice, PM couldn't win the game by himself. By night 1, PM had already claimed doc and ensured he'd never make it to endgame. So Klick if he is Ice (and really whoever PM's partner is) would have to make sure he never got lynched. Jal heavily pushed Klick day 1, so he was a major threat to Klick's survival and thus Ice's chances of winning.

Nevertheless, I still think it's mala.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

VOTE COUNT 4.1

[L-3] guille2015:

[L-3] TeChNoWC:

:right:
[L-2] Malakittens: Dry-fit

[L-2] Dry-fit: Malakittens

[L-3] Klick:

Not Voting:
3 (guille2015, TeChNoWC, Klick)

• With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
  • Day Four's deadline: October 15, 2012 CST or in (expired on 2012-10-15 18:03:00).
  • V/LA: No one.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool."
-Stephen King

In post 849, Malakittens wrote:
Dry-Fit you are so wrong.

This statement doesn't make sense coming from someone who thinks I am scum.
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Dry-fit »

guille2015 wrote:Since I have a town read on both Klick and Mala

Why do you have a townread on mala?

malakittens wrote:The reason simply Guille is the Jal NK to me gave a clear path to Dry-fit.

Could you explain this?

guille2015 wrote:Everyone else, gave good arguments on Dry fit

Name one.

I hate to trot this out again, but why would I, as Ice mafia, have argued that almost no one besides myself can be Ice mafia?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Dry-fit »

malakittens wrote:The NK points to you. Plain and simple.
Basically Jal questioned you regarding your style which was similar to how UN caught her in OM's game. That is what made me believe she was town when she did that argument. Now if she was alive the next day I bet she would have questioned you to the ground. Dry you were also not giving me town-gut vibes at all this game.

So your theory is I killed Jal because of a metatell from a game I've never even heard of?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Dry-fit »

VOTE COUNT 4.2

[L-1] guille2015: Klick, TeChNoWC

[L-3] TeChNoWC:

[L-2] Malakittens: Dry-fit

[L-1] Dry-fit: Malakittens, guille2015

[L-3] Klick:

Not Voting:

• With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
  • Day Four's deadline: October 15, 2012 CST or in (expired on 2012-10-15 18:03:00).
  • V/LA: No one.

"It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way."
-Rollo May

Well, looks like my ass is getting bailed out again.

Guille is my third scumread, but that's better than me getting lynched.

Unvote. Vote: guille2015
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Well that was the kill I expected to happen.

This is really a nightmare scenario for me. You two are the only players I felt made sense making the Jal kill. Associative tells with PM are hard to get from either of you because you both joined the PM wagon D1 at a critical time. In addition, Tech is the kill I would have expected coming from both of you as scum.

I'm leaning mala at the moment, but I'll need to spend more time thinking it over. I'd like to hear your theory, Klick.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Klick wrote:I suspected Mala about as much as you and guille yesterday, but couldn't figure out an easy way to reveal it, as Mala was a generally accepted townread at that point, and I had no reason for thinking she was scum other than gut, which is lame as hell and wouldn't convince anyone.

I find this part of your story hard to believe. With five players left alive, you and I both had a scumread and mala. Mala oviously wouldn't have a scumread on mala. Tech had at best a weak townread on mala that fluctuated, and guille had a consistent but unsubstantiated townread on mala. Why would it be so hard to reveal it at that point?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Dry-fit »

It seems like players really tend to rely on meta more now...

Mala I find it strange that after calling me scum the last two days all of a sudden you are heavily leaning Klick scum just because of the nightkill?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 907, Malakittens wrote:[Conclusion: I know I'm not scum.

Bold statement there.

Klick wrote:I'd like to hear a reason that I'm scum in this game.

Jal kill makes most sense coming from you.

malakittens wrote:I'm not leaning heavily on him. You are both quite even, but now he's done things that can be easy manipulated by scum.

malakittens wrote:
I'm still leaning more on Dry-scum then Klick-scum.

These statements don't match with your play early in the day:

malakittens wrote:I don't think know why if Dry-Fit was scum he'd keep me around knowing I would vote him and it takes just 2 votes to lynch.

This makes me think it's not Dry-Fit as the remaining and could infact be Klick.

Then again I don't see Dry-Fit convincing Klick to change his town read on me to vote me and knowing that I might not vote Klick.

malakittens wrote:
Oh wow...

Scum-Klick. Cute..

Seriously though. Now it is probably Klick. There's no way in hell Dry would keep me over Tech and Klick is a strong player. I don't get why he wasn't dead to begin with.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 916, Klick wrote:If I revealed it, I
definitely
wouldn't get the choice in the matter.

How is that the case? If you've made such a great find, you should be able to convince the other townie of your reasoning. And if you never give your reason, the other townie might vote for you instead of scum.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Well if you do end up getting the hammer, you should tell us your "spark" before hammering. That way, if your reasoning is flawed it can be pointed out. And if the reasoning is sound, you could go ahead and hammer.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Truth is I don't have a ton to say until mala responds.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Mala why didn't you respond to my post about about the inconsistency of your reads this game day? Why did you go from saying it was probably Klick at daystart but then switch to suspecting me?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I don't really know if I want to encourage more of this meta stuff, but I do have more scum games I didn't replace into:

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16887
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=13878

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Mala did you look at my other scum games I posted?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Okay. Did you get anything out of it?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Well, there it is. I've had a hard time deciding who I thought was scum more because my gut said Klick and my brain said mala. But it looks like my decision's been made for me. Also lol at giving no reason for voting me even though you've been saying you couldn't choose between the two of us.

Vote: Malakittens

Alright Klick, let's hear your reasoning.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Aw come on guys don't slow roll me. Which one of you is really scum?

Also if I was mafia I'm about 85% sure I would have killed Tech there so :lol:

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Dry-fit »

And gut wins again...

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Dry-fit »

That's OK mala. I highly doubt I was going to talk myself out of voting for you anyway. Klick played a great game, and if it weren't for the Jal kill I would have voted you a long time ago.

Great game Tracey, it was a lot of fun. I appreciate the effort you put in and am looking foreward to playing in any more games you mod. As far as tips go, there are a lot of players who don't like vote counts at the top of pages, although I don't personally mind it and it's a personal preference thing.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

For the links in the OP, I love it when mods make links to lynches and day starts and use those often. I don't use vote count links though.

Also I was going to say don't forget to reveal night actions but it looks like you edited them in.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Open Games”