Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:07 am

Post by shos »

Lol theb ur gonna vite me a lot

vote empking
nobody speaks dirt on mario
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 11, CityElectric wrote:
In post 10, Lord Mhork wrote:VOTE: CityElectric

OMGUS!
Plus I've got the same issue. Is it City? or is it Electric? :o

I prefer City ;)

VOTE: Electric

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by shos »

Blame phonepostng
Soon I'll be back on comp

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by shos »

back on comp! :)
Well I have to say that I completely forgot my role and now that I checked it I have played completely against my WC! ._.

This game started two days ago, and this is the amount of content posted?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:54 am

Post by shos »

Unvote Electric

Vote: Empking

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 28, CityElectric wrote:Fair enough. Gut says that Empking is town.

already?
this discussion could have very very easily been faked.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:01 am

Post by shos »

of course, when you say it isn't then everybody obeys. you were in L-1 and was completely calm. how comes you're not afraid at all?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:05 am

Post by shos »

go get Micro 32. game over in 2 pages.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 am

Post by shos »

rereading thread.
In post 7, CommieX wrote:
Vote: shos

His blatant disregard for capital letters must not be tolerated.

hey, I did not post before that post in the thread. have you examined my other games pregame? why did you do that? cuz I don't remember playing with you ever, and I indeed blatantly disregard capitals

In post 14, CommieX wrote:
In post 12, shos wrote:
In post 11, CityElectric wrote:
In post 10, Lord Mhork wrote:VOTE: CityElectric

OMGUS!
Plus I've got the same issue. Is it City? or is it Electric? :o

I prefer City ;)

VOTE: Electric

You sir, are some sort of rebel without a cause. I've got my eye on you :eek:

ok now this is becoming wierd, on the first ten posts, you've adressed me TWICE :<>O

@post 35: because he indeed was in L-1 and as I said, I don't wanna see micro 32 again. Empking knowingly put him at L-1 on page one, withing range of lolhammer-just-to-rob-the-town-of-info. If scum hammered then, we would have lost two people as quickly as can happen. at worse, we lose the relevant cop role. then D2 we lynch the scumbag that quickhammered, and we start D3 lylo with THREE townies dead and LITERALLY no info. odds are 60% that by then we also don't have our relevant cop. that's a good enough justification for me to vote empking. a player in his level should by now know that in every situation before you put a player in L-1, you have to think about the possibility of a quickhammer and how much worse things can get. he did vote. I sayz he scum. If I were scum I'd instahammer city immediately and tell my buddy to buss me or something. it's just that easy. and if supposedly empking is town, then being in L-1 means that the townie cannot be quickhammered ONLY IF BOTH SCUM ARE ON THE WAGON. the odds for that are 1/15.

in other words, vote
Obama
Empking, yall.

I'll also add that post 23 since people are complaining about it so why not - I have no idea what it meant either :| and I also have no idea what post 36 means, but this I think is because my english is bad

@37: extremely bad idea? read above paragraph and slap yourself with a fish

@39: which posts and why?

@40: that was sarcasm. I'm pretty awed that you didn't get that.

@41: City is new onsite. not the only game I'm playing with him; his rush to get that gut feel about empking is something I consider a newbtown mistake. no reads other than this, not enough content.

@43: dude, I have no idea what the hell, but since the start of the damn thread, I think that ever single post of yours has me in it. let me confirm that with an ISO.
ooh. perfect memory. wtf, explain plox

pedit:
Radelle, tell me why slightly town?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 39, Battousai wrote:
unvote, vote: shos

Posts towards CE are pretty scummy.

I have to say that this might sound like OMGUS but this post is really scummy.
Battousai put me in L-1 without saying that he did; he voted with reasons whose quality is just about as good as the farts from my dog; and look at his ISO....that's his only relevant post, and he's V/LA. amazing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:32 am

Post by shos »

Empking and Battousai scumteam FTL

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 am

Post by shos »

bout the odds first - that's choosing 2 correctly out of 6. the options correct are one, the total options are 6!/2!*4!=5*3=15. so 1/15

That is indeed a lot of theory to consider, but empking is exactly the one I'd expect to think about these. especially when it's not only an RVS vote - it's an L-1 vote. See, if your vote doesn't endanger the votee immediately you realy don't need to think about anything when you randomvote. but if you are well aware of the fact that it's L-1, then you always, always have to think about the consequences. empking is no newb.

OMG ur a gurll hun me so sorriez /sarcasm...I tend to just assume everyone's a guy on such forums lol. except they have a unique avatar or style to make me remember them(Tierce <3) /offtopic

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am

Post by shos »

mescuzzi, are you trying to protect commie form someone who said he's fluffing but saying that me and city are fluffing? or is that post above here just completely unrelated and useless?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 am

Post by shos »

well you quoted stuff that involved me. I didn't understand what you wanted and still don't, please explain again.

about your math - your odds are all good andd fine, but you didn't say what they mean. and I have no will to try and see. if I were scum and had the choice of rolling a die for gamewin with 54% to win, why not?
now what the hell are you talking about with 'named townie'?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by shos »

You're damn good.

I'll sleep on it.

pedit: tomorrow..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:18 am

Post by shos »

Unvote: Empking
Vote: Battousai

If anyone wonders, here is his entire ISO.
Spoiler: Battousai's entire ISO
In post 9, Battousai wrote:
Vote: Lord Mhork

'cause.

In post 63, Battousai wrote:Shos smells of fake scumhunting; at least, when I voted. Now, I doubt his logic. He likes to talk a lot, obviously, but when he calls me and empking a scumteam... it's just illogical. Emp-scum gets "caught" putting someone at L-1, then I, go ahead and put someone else at L-1... yeah, that's really really smart for scum to do.

Emp/Radelle- I disagree with Emp that there was a ploy to keep the game stagnant, though I believe it is very possible scum wanted to keep their heads down. Keeping their heads down, could lead to stagnation, but town has to help it out as well. Picking any 1 person out, let alone 2 (by Radelle) seems implausible. Both are guilty of this. However, what I don't like is how Radelle used this to vote Empking.

Also, shos, v/la is a state of mind. I'm constantly on v/la.

My vote stays on shos.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 am

Post by shos »

Battousai, tell me please, that list that you told us to ignore, what did you use it for? how do you use your notes? answer this seriously please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 am

Post by shos »

I meant that empking has seen and analysed better than me. I completely disregarded the named townie, did not even think about it as a helpful thing for town. I'm actually quite surprised I haven't unvoted earlier, you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 90, shos wrote:Battousai, tell me please, that list that you told us to ignore, what did you use it for? how do you use your notes? answer this seriously please.
waiting for an answer to this.

I kept a draft saved around here, how do I find it? :S
In post 97, Radelle wrote:I'm in a rush. I'll clarify my case when I get back.

I'm not liking either of Commie and Mhork right now. Commie because I feel like he is purposely just standing on the fence between Emp and I, and Mhork for not doing anything much.

Gut read on shos town and Batt town (I will explain this one later.) City I am still leaning slightly town.

waiting for your explanation. I want to hear why Batt is town from his 4 lameass posts.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 am

Post by shos »

I think you are scum.because you're seheping and not scumhunting. Now answer my question.about the list.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 am

Post by shos »

eh good got my computer back.
I want you to answer my question seriously about the list.

also, does anyone know how to revert a draft saved on this topic?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

lol ignore 104 I posted it from my cell, just wanted to give any answer and get you to answer my question.

if you're not going to answer it ever, then well I'll go get my draft(found it, lol)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 86, Battousai wrote:Radelle- What I was getting at was the fact that shos thought both scum would put someone at L-1, especially when the first was "caught" (ie, called out on it). Shos also seems to think that empking is smart or at least, veteran mafia player. Saying, that he should know better than to do that as town... also has the he should know better than to do that as scum, as well.

In regards to you picking who stagnated the game, you did. You did when you called out empking for for it (you said mhork and commie). Voting empking for it is what I didn't like. Picking 2 people who purposely stagnated the game, however, I still believe can't be done.

Shos- I don't see your case anywhere.

Commie- Could you please rewrite post 80, but in your own words?

Mhork
Commie
Shos
Radelle

In post 87, Battousai wrote:Ignore the list at the end. Forgot to delete that when I copied it to my notes.

OMG SO PRETENDING TO BE TOWN SCUMHUNTING

I'll show you why.
let's start from the end. you took THREE minutes to write a single 'ignore that list' post. now, you said that you forgot to delete it when you copied it TO your notes? so that means that you're writing in the post and then you copy YOUR post to othe notes, right? so what were those names doing there anyway? I'd understand if these were stuff you wanted to remind yourself to respond to, but then..well, as a start, your first post has it the wrong order. you first commented to Radelle, then to me, and then commie, and you didn't include anything about Mhork. so that's off the list. what else can it be? maybe your scumreads inorder? nay - you're voting ME and I'm in the middle, doesn't make sense. all that's left is that you're just pretending, want people to get the cozy feeling that you're town.

you know what, fuck that, let's set up a trap. I'll ask you what that list meant for you, and what/how you used it and let's see what you answer, and then, PROMISE, I'll post this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 am

Post by shos »

That is not a real list, that's what I'm saying. Just pretending to have a list. What do you think it is?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:51 am

Post by shos »

THAT IS THE POINT, HAVE YOU READ MY DRAFT POST?!?!

if this was his scum list, then wouldn't it be ordered? like

scum
shos
radelle
shamrock
town
???

well it WAS ordered, but he was at the time voting ME, and I was THIRD on the list, right in the middle.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 123, Battousai wrote:shos, one of the 4, kept trying to get me to explain. Everyone else ignored it like I asked, but not him. Made it seem like he was nervous.

made it seem like I'm NERVOUS?!?! how about SCUMHUNTING??? oh of course, whenever anyone tells me to ignore something, especially when my scumread does that, I should obey at once! wtf is wrong with you >< not sure if scum or just trolling or VI. seriously wtf.

@commie: do you have a smartphone or something so that you can keep up?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

How on earth was I tunneling you. I literally posted references to you like, 2 times by then the entire game. so yes, in your pov that's an amount that is equal to half of your posts the entire game, but that does not mean I'm tunneling you.

battousai
empking
lord mhork

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

oh just ignore that list.

-______-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by shos »

note: empking and lord mhork are there since they are the first ones to jump in memory, this list doesn't really mean anything, it's just there to show you my point.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 am

Post by shos »

Lol I have no list...

My trap was to get you to explain FIRST. So that you may post "scum reads on order" or anything wrong so that I can post and show you are lying. But you refused twice so I just posted it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 139, Empking wrote:
In post 136, Battousai wrote:So, if I said these are a list of scum in no particular order...

Then you might have gotten away with it. Yes.

this.

but what you did do is, actively refuse to say waht that list is. what motive do town have to hide their scumreads? don't drop on me like I'm tunneling with no reason. I'm not dumb, and you don't act like town at all.
Empking wrote:
In post 140, Battousai wrote:I mean come on... I list 4 people, then refuse to say why... why would I do that as scum?

To make it seem like you're doing secret embaressed scumhunting.

To make it look like you're doing some side scumhunting, like you are collecting evidence, etc etc. as town, you would have absolutely no reason to keep it secret from everyone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by shos »

hmm.
well now that I look at all the ISOs, I may have been kinda confirmation biased. But I really don't see your point(or any point at all except for lurking) agsint Mhork. can you explain to me that read again? he's lurked until his latest post, in which he posted his opinions and relevant questions. so yes, not full reads on weveryone, but that's nothing to be voted about imo. not yet.

Electric-emp conversation in 25-28 looks stupid. 'why me and not mhork?' 'you were most recent'. that's good enough with an additional town read?? electric looks bad there. buddybuddybuddying.
Her reads are also very middlish. only slight tells; null on stuff; never concrete opinoin on something, rarely votes and really quite stays off the radar. I'm liking this. sorry hun, and I knwo you like being called City, but VOTE: Electric. so you're not sure what to do, start rereading and take a stance. what do you think about the exchange that Batt and me just had?

Commie is totally null. like totally. more null than in pregame.

meh, I'm tired, will ISO radelle tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 146, Radelle wrote:Still getting a town vibe from Batt. I don't see a scum motivation in what he is saying so much. I like shos' evolving scum hunting.

Emp is basically making every Batt says or does look scummy which just makes him look scummier:

In post 141, Empking wrote:
In post 140, Battousai wrote:I mean come on... I list 4 people, then refuse to say why... why would I do that as scum?

To make it seem like you're doing secret embaressed scumhunting.

In post 139, Empking wrote:
In post 136, Battousai wrote:So, if I said these are a list of scum in no particular order...

Then you might have gotten away with it. Yes.

In post 119, Empking wrote:
In post 118, Battousai wrote:Reason I didn't want to say anything, was mainly because I didn't want scum to know I had them down to 50/50.

I don't buy "I didn'tv want the scum to know I had two town reads" as an argument. I agree though that the three minute thing is null.
I'm not getting why you think these would lead to a scumread on emp. he has, precisely, said what I think before I did. answered the questions I wanted to answer, in the way I wanted to answer, before I did. except for that 3 minutes thing which he fixed me into thinking this, really, no reason to himscum for this.

In post 147, Empking wrote:He asked two questions and I answered them. He made an explanation and I
repudiated
it. Trying to call that scummy is a stretch even for you.

seriously. them words. dat english. STAHP.

~~~

Commie, you gotta be more dominant in this game, otherwise in 1 day or too you're going down by PoE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:31 am

Post by shos »

Ok let's put it this way:
is there anyone who has a townread on CityElectric? explain plox.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:55 am

Post by shos »

Commie, it's all good and fine that you quote me and never say which post it is. I'm not oging to ISO myself. that first quote - you sure it was for Batt? quote with links or post numbers please. this works with the other quotes not directed at me too, btw.

I'm gonna have to ask you, how is going after an inactive an easy target? have you seen inactives-policy-lynched often? practically I've never seen one,not even once. and I'm not new here.
The fact that empking agreed with me does not say anything about his alignment. using logic=/=being townie/scum.

bout the next part I'm not following your line of thought. so you agree with my points against Batt; and you agree with my points against City; and City should really seriously answer my votes; OH! got it. all those are wonderful reasons to vote me. what.????

You need to either explain why you think I am scum, or freakin decide your mind. you either don't agree with my case on Batt, and then you agree with it, and then you vote me for going after Batt. am I out of focus or is it really this stupid?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 155, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm sorry. IRL caught up to me. People have been wanting my full reads, but I can't really give 'em right now 'cause I haven't been reading as closely as I'd like. Mainly I've got this town read on shos, and am pretty null on the rest.

Also, I apparently still have an RVS vote lying around. Not good at this point in the game.

UNVOTE: CityElectric

hey wtf put it back on

...read the game quickly while it's still short. Then, put your vote back on xD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by shos »

Can you reexplain why scumcity would lead you to thinking about empking as his buddy?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:24 am

Post by shos »

Batt's third line in the last post, aimed at redelle, makes me very sure of my townread on him at the moment. not only this is genuine scumhunting, but also it is GOOD scumhunting - that point is something I'd think too. In fact I actually thought that in one of my starting games onsite, with Thor and Tierce, in which Tierce did that as scum and practically fooled everyone till she won the game. So while on rare (very) occasions this might not be true, this thought is coming only from town.

that last paragraph of yours is interesting, but I need to be more into this game to remember all the names etc, which has not yet happened hehe. so I'll be rereading somewhen soon I guess.

about your second respond to me tho. Can you elaborate on the CE matter? how is Mhork's case the reason you think CE's town? before you ask: I am aware of the fact I did not respond to Mhork's case at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 am

Post by shos »

I honestly don't remember and cannot take the time right now to go check. I'm assuming it wasn't nothing. ISO me, check the post where I said that first, and read the game up to it, I'm sure you'll see something. no time now, sorreh~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by shos »

CityElectric hasn't posted in 4 days 9 hours . prod/replace?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 am

Post by shos »

I will not claim cop/seer as VT.

can you explain why you find me scummy? a reasonless vote is not helping.

@commie:
a simple ISO search would get you this:
In post 48, shos wrote:

I have to say that this might sound like OMGUS but this post is really scummy.
Battousai put me in L-1 without saying that he did; he voted with reasons whose quality is just about as good as the farts from my dog; and look at his ISO....that's his only relevant post, and he's V/LA. amazing.

do you realize that you agreed with me on my case (then) on battousai, and then thought I was scummy for posting it? I'm *still* not following you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am

Post by shos »

I went over the ISO, and if any, it only amde Radelle look town to me and CE look scum more. can you make a case with quotes and stuff to direct me more specifically to what you mean?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 191, Radelle wrote:Just answer his question, Sal.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

Post by shos »

as much as I'd like attention off of me, part of my case on you is probably going to include the fact that you're faking scumhunting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 am

Post by shos »

vote her with me Batt. Now that I've reached a solid townread on you I've got no probs to create a voting bloc with you, btw.

MOD: What happens if we don't reach a majority upon deadline?? nolynch or seniority? the Wiki page says nothing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

Post by shos »

suddenly? my townread of Batt is three-pages old already :|

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:24 am

Post by shos »

@210: yes, what do you want me to complain about? it's not like you've given any argument there for me to nullify.

current reads are Batt town, you scum. no definite read on anyone else that I can remember(aka all the other reads are slight at best).
I have to join Batt's question here. why are you not voting radelle? regardless of alignment, a counterwagon is better than you getting lynched.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 212, Salamence20 wrote:She seems like shes trying, yet determined to protect her scumbuddy

^^^ fixed that quote; now apply it to YOU not voting Radelle, and you'll get my thought.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by shos »

In post 218, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 217, Battousai wrote:So, you rather be lynched than Radelle?

And if she flips town?

key point being IF. as town, you KNOW that you are a mislynch. therefore ANY other lynch is better to your wincondition. you not voting a counterwagon of yours - literally the only reason to do that is to protect a scumbuddy.

and I'm not sure about your post earlier - are you saying I'm scum because my only solid reads are two people? considering it's a 7p game I can't see any way to think it's scummy.

Also, selfmeta in bussing is not acceptable. there's a difference if someone else looks up your meta and finds something, than if YOU give us what you want from your meta. some people might consider this even scummy - I'm considering it null, I don't need anything more to want to lynch you, lol.

also,
shos wrote:
In post 191, Radelle wrote:Just answer his question, Sal.

@rad:
Radelle wrote:I don't like the push to get Sal to vote for me. Will think on this. Plenty of time (for me anyway).
I dunno about Batt, but I'm not pushing him to vote you. I'm pushing people to vote Sala BECAUSE he is refusing to vote a counterwagon to himself(among other reasons of course).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by shos »

Radelle: are you willing to say whose alt you are or are you hiding it on purpose? question is for meta research only.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by shos »

In post 231, Radelle wrote: This is a person who has claimed scum as town

can any of you elaborate on this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by shos »

read through that game till page 15.
Sala(oh sally lol :P ) basically had to defend her lover in all cases and has eventually just given up and claimed scum, then they were lynched and died both. that is kinda playing against the wincondition the way I see it, I dunno...what are you trying to inherit from that game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by shos »

be sure to only self hammer if deadline is REALLY near, since I'm kinda leaning to Radscum too. kinda.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 am

Post by shos »

dunno, don't think so. no reason to this far: unless he has a guilty. if he has an innocent, then it's no use until we have a scum flip to see if it matters. and then, he will claim and be conftown or something...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:08 am

Post by shos »

Why did you investigate batt/emp, both of you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by shos »

Thats not a good enouh case for me on emp so far. Anyway- ill say more when im on comp.

Any of you two crumbed?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by shos »

I have.no idea what you're talking about in the first part of your post so explain

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by shos »

wow, you're stretching sooooo far that I'm having trouble in seeing any possible way at all that you are town. you do realize he hasn't said anything at all about crumbing yet, had said nothing at all regarding that list in any way, and well, even making a list doesn't make sense as a PR more than as a VT?

consider me voting Lord Mhork, but yeah, let's keep the discussion and vote later.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:44 am

Post by shos »

Batt I'm totally with you by now if you didn't get it. Mhrok is getting lynched today.

I was a busy bee today so I'm not as focused as I wish I were on this game, so I'll probably give some more input tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am

Post by shos »

@Mod: Radelle was also replaced in another game I'm playing with her, so I guess she's indeed gone

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by shos »

ok let's just put the facts up for everyone to remember.

Batt claims Seer with not-werewolf on Empking.
Mhork Counterclaims Seer with a werewolf result on Batt.

so it's a 1v1 between you guys, right? right.
easy pic.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 am

Post by shos »

no idea. but he siteflaked iirc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by shos »

well this game is not being talked too much now, so I'm going to
and wait for others to lynch.

2b1s, this game really isn't that long or elaborate, you should reread and comment.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by shos »

In post 291, Lord Mhork wrote:Just hammer me, batt. You guys can win. This town is ridiculous.

an AtE before you die? and why is it adressing Batt? are you playing against your WC now? if you really wanted this to end you'd selfhammer, but you're scum, you're just trying to AtE your way out.
what are the odds that you really are a seer, and that the specific scum that you nailed tonight is going to come up and claim Seer? that's waaaay too implausible, you shouldn't have CCed him.

In post 292, Empking wrote:I'm guessing with that quick vote after 2birds, it's a shos-Batt team? I dislike being wrong about my original shos read though.

well I was not voting earlier for the sake of 'discussion' as Batt suggested. but this topic goes nowhere so far.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by shos »

why do you think mhork's claim is more plausible??

Batt layed down pretty explicitly why he isn't voting yet. I played along for a while but I've had enough talk

yay, hammer with town admission. that means we nailed scum fakeclaimingggg yay.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by shos »

if you're town unvote.
I should be conftown for yesterday, lol.
what made you think I'm scum?

I'll make my own reread in a short while~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 285, 2birds1stone wrote:Fuck rereading.

Read last page.

Says everything.

Empking is bordering on obvtown as of page three, and Mhork could easily be Electric's partner as of page two. Batt inno on Empking is way more plausible than Mhork guilty on Batt. Also, fakeclaiming inno in LyLo.

sure very easy for you.

I take it that you're indeed not going to unvote, so why not VOTE: empking. 2b1s, don't hammer anyone if you're town. I got troubled IRL so I'll make my reread tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by shos »

of course now the only reason for it to be is to prove empking is scum, so you're welcome to do one yourself.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 229, Empking wrote:
In post 228, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 227, Empking wrote:Out of Sala and shos, Sala is by far the scummiest. I'll endorse a hammer when conversation stalls.

Wait...

What?

Empking, I know I accidently mislynched you back in New York, but come on, that was so long ago.

All AtE aside, I'm town. Come lynch shos.

shos is my strongest, only town read. Actually, just remembered that you replaced CE; shos is my strongest townread and you're my second (surfing on CE's good karma) which is really annoying. Are you sure you can't vote Radelle?

In post 290, Empking wrote:I still don't buy Mhork as scum, and I don't think Batt's motive for targeting me rings true.

In post 292, Empking wrote:I'm guessing with that quick vote after 2birds, it's a shos-Batt team? I dislike being wrong about my original shos read though.

In post 295, Empking wrote:
In post 293, Lord Mhork wrote:Empking, whose claim do you believe?

Yours. I'm not 100%, and I'm not going to join in with this speedy circus.

In post 300, Empking wrote:
In post 297, Lord Mhork wrote:Emp what happened to your game. I remember you being all on top of these things and now you're just lurking around.

I'm really not.

In post 311, Empking wrote:
In post 310, shos wrote:I should be conftown for yesterday, lol.

No.

2birds is towniest.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 35, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 22, shos wrote:
Unvote Electric

Why the vote switch with no explanation?

In post 25, Empking wrote:
In post 24, CityElectric wrote:
In post 23, Empking wrote:
In post 21, CityElectric wrote:Why did you put me at L-1, Empking?

The game isn't going anyway and that looks to me like a ploy by someone. Nobody could change their vote without look scummy (thank you shos for illustrating that) and the game would be stagnant so I 1. Decided to take one for the team 2.
See you want in the centre of the stagnant-causing (you) and voted you.

Can you please clarify the bolded part? My head can't make sense of it...

"you want" should be "who was"; yeah I should have proofread it.

Can you explain how he made the game stagnant? It might just be 'cause its early and I'm not feeling well, but I don't understand what you mean.

In post 80, Lord Mhork wrote:This is just ridiculous. There were a few joke posts in RVS while we were waiting for everyone to show up. Is that so strange? Is it now an anti town ploy? Empking, I realize town has to make the most most of its time and all that, but I usually make a couple joke posts before getting serious and I've never been criticized for it. What makes this game different?

In post 262, Lord Mhork wrote:Is pretty simple. I invistigated him 'cause I thought he was scummy. After city/Salamance flipped town I went back over batt like you suggested.

I find it interesting that he's not voting me though. I'm basically confirmed scum to you, right, batt?

PEdit:
That's Emp-scum case? Paying attention to who is online is an awful tactic as people still can choose to hide it. Anywho, why would not posting much indicate scum? Meta is an awfully weak argument to use, I think.

I'm gonna go look over the game again and see if I can find batt's partner.

In post 268, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 264, Battousai wrote:I said why I'm not voting. I want more discussion. When there is more discussion, I will gladly vote to lynch you.

Mhork- I know people can hide their online status. That doesn't mean scum do not actively lurk while not hiding it. Meta isn't weak, and I'm not actually voting him right now either. That was just a
basis for my investigation
of him and why I felt him scummy.

pre-edit:

I didn't say WHAT TIME you kept popping up online. To be clearer, I was watching the online status/bookmarks (I have everyone in game friended so I know if they are online when they aren't hiding it).
And from 3:30 (my time) to around 9 (an hr after Emp's last post) Emp was on/off a lot
. He posted in a few other games (mostly mismash, but another mafia game as well), and
neglected this one
(the one at deadline where the town was either not near a consensus or was after his second strongest town read).

To play the sleep card, I just looked through your view posts. The 4 or so days previous you were offline for what could be considered sleep at (all my time)
11pm - 11 am
, 8pm - 9am, 10am - 4 pm, 6pm - 8am. So saying you couldn't have been on 'cause you sleeping is false.
You could have easily slept anywhere in that 12 hr period
. I was online and saw you on for
around an extra hr after your last post, and several hours before your first.

Now, this is all secondary right now.
You are not the lynch today, it's either myself or Mhork
. If Mhork is scum he can confirm you as town if he flips werewolf. Can you be Mhork's scumpartner? Quite possible. There isn't much in links between you two (which is helped by the 4 or so non-fluff posts by Mhork, there aren't links to anyone really).

Oh, and while I'm here and remember. My initial list, I kinda did lie about what it meant. Initially, when I had the town read on Emp and from that CE, I created it so I could narrow down my investigation targets as the game progressed. It wasn't too much of a lie, since it also was pretty much a list of people I don't find town. But obviously, I couldn't say it was my target list.

*bolded for skimmers

Got it. So your list was an out so you could say you crumbed either investigative role. Good work.

In post 267, shos wrote:Thats not a good enouh case for me on emp so far. Anyway- ill say more when im on comp.

Any of you two crumbed?

No, pal; sorry. I'm not used to being a power role and am not used to crumbing when I am.

In post 288, Lord Mhork wrote:This town is ridiculous. We have a two claims and only shos is actually bothering to read through it. Then you have Empking sitting there pretending to read along while lurking in the shadows and birdie here throwing a LyLo vote without even reading the whole game! >.<

Batt's partner is clearly between Emp and birdie, though I'm inclined to say birdie just because no town could act that stupid!

In post 297, Lord Mhork wrote:Emp what happened to your game. I remember you being all on top of these things and now you're just lurking around.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by shos »

Sorry for spamming I'm marking posts for tomorrow on the phone.
also read batts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 303, Battousai wrote:
!

But I'm town, good try there Mhork. Decided to hammer before town gets duped. I'm really leaning hard on Emp-scum still.

In post 305, Battousai wrote:I'm pretty sure Emp is scum here. He's playing to his scum meta, he's been paying attention to the game while not helping it. I'm thinking he came in strong just to counter it.

Of course, ignore all that if Mhork flips werewolf as that would mean Emp is confirmed town and scum is 2bird.

I'm not getting this, what is a gambit here? he would be conftown the moment mhork flips, so obviously he would die, I don't see a gambit to stay alive here - I see a dying person giving reads :|

anyway, I'm on comp now so I'll get the quotes I left above

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 am

Post by shos »

WARNING!! superwall wil quotes and stuff ahead! T'is post be long.

LE EXHIBIT A:
In post 229, Empking wrote:
In post 228, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 227, Empking wrote:Out of Sala and shos, Sala is by far the scummiest. I'll endorse a hammer when conversation stalls.

Wait...

What?

Empking, I know I accidently mislynched you back in New York, but come on, that was so long ago.

All AtE aside, I'm town. Come lynch shos.

shos is my strongest, only town read. Actually, just remembered that you replaced CE; shos is my strongest townread and you're my second (surfing on CE's good karma) which is really annoying. Are you sure you can't vote Radelle?
conclusion: I was empking's strongest, only townread, the second being Sala.
contradiction: emp's reason for voting me is '2birds is by far more townie'.

LE EXHIBIT B:
In post 290, Empking wrote:I still don't buy Mhork as scum, and I don't think Batt's motive for targeting me rings true.

Information: lylo, yesterday; still not buying mhork is scum, trying to discredit Batt.
conclusion: trying to protect buddy Mhork and get a winning mislynch

LE EXHIBIT C: (I'm having fun! I should do the exhibits thing more often)
exhibition: empking STILL tries to remove the Mhork wagon and save buddy, to deflect to Batt.
Note: eventually he is the only one not on the scum wagon.

LE EXHIBIT D:
In post 295, Empking wrote:
In post 293, Lord Mhork wrote:Empking, whose claim do you believe?

Yours. I'm not 100%, and I'm not going to join in with this speedy circus.
sides with the buddy while being 'not 100%' to have an option to get off later.
personal opinion: The odds that the scums just out of the blue claim seer with not-werewolf result on empking in the same time when the REAL seer investigated EXACTLY the scum that has claimed and found guilty werewolf - are much much slimmer, imo, than scum just CCing in lylo. I can hardly believe anyone would fall for that - and imo, nobody did. this includes empking - who pretended to support his buddy.

LE EXHIBIT E:
In post 300, Empking wrote:

I'm really not.
my interpretation: a cry for help from mhork to emp. emp knows that mhork is going to be lynched so he distances.

LE EXHIBIT F:
In post 311, Empking wrote:
In post 310, shos wrote:I should be conftown for yesterday, lol.

No.

2birds is towniest.
So he doesn't think I'm scum because of....something. he thinks I'm scum because 2birds is town. well thanks to that we know that 2birds is confirmed town; but this is the other way around- what made you think that 2birds is towniest in this post, empking?

LE EXHIBIT G:
In post 35, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 22, shos wrote:
Unvote Electric

Why the vote switch with no explanation?

defending of buddy in form of attacking me when I vote him.

In post 80, Lord Mhork wrote:This is just ridiculous. There were a few joke posts in RVS while we were waiting for everyone to show up. Is that so strange? Is it now an anti town ploy? Empking, I realize town has to make the most most of its time and all that, but I usually make a couple joke posts before getting serious and I've never been criticized for it. What makes this game different?
trying to look like they're discussing..

In post 262, Lord Mhork wrote:Is pretty simple. I invistigated him 'cause I thought he was scummy. After city/Salamance flipped town I went back over batt like you suggested.

I find it interesting that he's not voting me though. I'm basically confirmed scum to you, right, batt?

PEdit:
That's Emp-scum case? Paying attention to who is online is an awful tactic as people still can choose to hide it. Anywho, why would not posting much indicate scum? Meta is an awfully weak argument to use, I think.

The Pedit is what I'm looking at. disregarding the minicase on emp as 'an awful tactic' because it can be prevented. well guess what? i can be prevented, but it WASN'T. so it is legit, as strong/weak as you might want to believe it is. And he says meta is an awfully weak argument to use? that's just false.

I live in israel, and Hamas is shooting missiles randomly at us, so there's literally an alarm every 3 minutes while I'm writing - so it's a run-to-shelter--wait--come back, right two lines - run to shelter- etc,s o I'll continue this later.

In post 264, Battousai wrote:I said why I'm not voting. I want more discussion. When there is more discussion, I will gladly vote to lynch you.

Mhork- I know people can hide their online status. That doesn't mean scum do not actively lurk while not hiding it. Meta isn't weak, and I'm not actually voting him right now either. That was just a

pre-edit:

I didn't say WHAT TIME you kept popping up online. To be clearer, I was watching the online status/bookmarks (I have everyone in game friended so I know if they are online when they aren't hiding it).
And from 3:30 (my time) to around 9 (an hr after Emp's last post) Emp was on/off a lot
. He posted in a few other games (mostly mismash, but another mafia game as well), and
neglected this one
(the one at deadline where the town was either not near a consensus or was after his second strongest town read).

To play the sleep card, I just looked through your view posts. The 4 or so days previous you were offline for what could be considered sleep at (all my time)
11pm - 11 am
, 8pm - 9am, 10am - 4 pm, 6pm - 8am. So saying you couldn't have been on 'cause you sleeping is false.

. If Mhork is scum he can confirm you as town if he flips werewolf. Can you be Mhork's scumpartner? Quite possible. There isn't much in links between you two (which is helped by the 4 or so non-fluff posts by Mhork, there aren't links to anyone really).

Oh, and while I'm here and remember. My initial list, I kinda did lie about what it meant. Initially, when I had the town read on Emp and from that CE, I created it so I could narrow down my investigation targets as the game progressed. It wasn't too much of a lie, since it also was pretty much a list of people I don't find town. But obviously, I couldn't say it was my target list.

*bolded for skimmers

Got it. So your list was an out so you could say you crumbed either investigative role. Good work.

In post 267, shos wrote:Thats not a good enouh case for me on emp so far. Anyway- ill say more when im on comp.

Any of you two crumbed?

No, pal; sorry. I'm not used to being a power role and am not used to crumbing when I am.

In post 288, Lord Mhork wrote:This town is ridiculous. We have a two claims and only shos is actually bothering to read through it. Then you have Empking sitting there pretending to read along while lurking in the shadows and birdie here throwing a LyLo vote without even reading the whole game! >.<

Batt's partner is clearly between Emp and birdie, though I'm inclined to say birdie just because no town could act that stupid!

[/quote]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 321, Empking wrote:
In post 320, shos wrote:
In post 303, Battousai wrote:
!

But I'm town, good try there Mhork. Decided to hammer before town gets duped. I'm really leaning hard on Emp-scum still.

In post 305, Battousai wrote:I'm pretty sure Emp is scum here. He's playing to his scum meta, he's been paying attention to the game while not helping it. I'm thinking he came in strong just to counter it.

Of course, ignore all that if Mhork flips werewolf as that would mean Emp is confirmed town and scum is 2bird.

I'm not getting this, what is a gambit here? he would be conftown the moment mhork flips, so obviously he would die, I don't see a gambit to stay alive here - I see a dying person giving reads :|

He was conftown and that's why you killed him. He was hoping that if he went all out on me that you'd keep him alive, wrongly, thinking he'd vote me.

read his frekin ISO, he has had me strong town ever since I let him off the 'namelist' case(in which btw, you sheeped me, lol). if I were scum, killing batt would be the stupidest decision I could make. would be better to nokill or kill 2birds. Batt has never had anything against me, and has never had anything supporting you. me-scum would have absolutely no reason to have him killed even if he was conftown. we almost formed a voting bloc together, me and him, remember? your accusations are terribly far fetched.

continuing:

pre-edit:

neglected this one

11pm - 11 am

*bolded for skimmers

terrible misrep. How on earth was that list helpful in any way at all to get batt able to claim both PRs, I dunno; but that does't matter since we're talking about empking, lol. I quoted this to show the minicase-argument that Batt formed against Empking. by now I've come to like this one.

I think I already mentioned this but anyway - this is a cry for help. help me buddy, what u doin?!

I was confident in my empscum read even if 2birds didn't post a not-hammer, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 am

Post by shos »

really? it was 2b1s who got mhork lynched? here are some quotes for you to read, one by one, pages 11-12, and tell me how the hell it was 2b1s who got mhork lynched.
Spoiler: posts 259-274
In post 259, Battousai wrote:W00t, got a biter. Thought the claim would have met with nothing since scum were in a position of power. Now it's down to 50/50.

Also, I didn't investigate Mhork. I investigated Empking. Got a not a werewolf back. Why did you investigate me?

And, I'm not voting cause the more time we get to talk, the better the chances we get to finding a scum partner.

In post 260, shos wrote:Why did you investigate batt/emp, both of you?

In post 261, Battousai wrote:Might as well bust out my post I was going to make before I decided it would be better to claim.

...My biggest scumread is.... Empking! *gasp* *faint*

I would have tried to get him lynched yesterday, but by the time I figured out his alignment, there would have been no time to lynch him.

You see, most of the last rl day of D1, I was online. I was paying attention to all new posts... and I was also paying attention to who was online and who wasn't. Guess who's name kept popping up as online, yet hardly posted at all. Empking. Yet, he only posted twice. First was to say that he would hammer sal if discussion stalled, the other was to say that he found sal to be his his second biggest town read. He was sitting back and watching the game, but not participating.

To put this as to more why I find him scum, you must understand that this is my 3rd game in a row I played against Emp. Each time so far he has been scum. His basic meta is to lay low, not make waves. Now, if you read the first pages of this game, you'll see he took a risk in starting the game and continued to be pretty vocal. That was why I felt he was town. But his activity level dropped. Then last day of D1 (well, see above).

Good news is, we got a scum to fakeclaim. So once Mhork flips, we'll know if Emp is town (mhork flip werewolf) or unknown (mhork flip mafia).

PEdit:

In post 263, Empking wrote:
In post 261, Battousai wrote:You see, most of the last rl day of D1, I was online. I was paying attention to all new posts... and I was also paying attention to who was online and who wasn't. Guess who's name kept popping up as online, yet hardly posted at all. Empking.

Er. No, I was not online after I stopped posting. If anyone cares to check the "View My posts", you can see that unless I'm a Golem that needs no sleep, I was clearly not just lurking in the background hoping for a Commie lynch.

So,
FOS: Batt

pre-edit:

neglected this one

11pm - 11 am

*bolded for skimmers

In post 265, Empking wrote:
In post 264, Battousai wrote:To play the sleep card, I just looked through your view posts. The 4 or so days previous you were offline for what could be considered sleep at (all my time) 11pm - 11 am, 8pm - 9am, 10am - 4 pm, 6pm - 8am. So saying you couldn't have been on 'cause you sleeping is false. You could have easily slept anywhere in that 12 hr period. I was online and saw you on for around an extra hr after your last post, and several hours before your first.

Well yes, maybe an hour after it I was on and didn't post but that's not inactivity.

In post 266, Battousai wrote:But that, and the fact your activity dropped made me question my read on you is why I investigated you. And now, if Mhork flips werewolf over mafia, you'll be either confirmed town or unknown (and I'll be dead tonight regardless, so everything I post today is trying to get my reads and thoughts through for the rest of the town tomorrow).

Any of you two crumbed?

pre-edit:

neglected this one

11pm - 11 am

*bolded for skimmers

Any of you two crumbed?

In post 269, shos wrote:I have.no idea what you're talking about in the first part of your post so explain

In post 270, Lord Mhork wrote:That mystery list that was a big hooplah Day 1 was a really easy way for him to come forth with a fakeclaim and minor crumbing on the second day. It gives him a way to say "Oh hey, guys. Look! I was making lists for investigating and everything. Aren't I so obviously a power role?" It's really weak.

Also, just look at his whole "I'm not voting because pro-town discussion! Herp Derp!" It's just so forced. I should be confirmed scum to him, but he won't lay his vote down. I'm in no danger of lynch, so why shouldn't he place that vote down? 'Cause he wants the townie points.

In post 271, shos wrote:wow, you're stretching sooooo far that I'm having trouble in seeing any possible way at all that you are town. you do realize he hasn't said anything at all about crumbing yet, had said nothing at all regarding that list in any way, and well, even making a list doesn't make sense as a PR more than as a VT?

consider me voting Lord Mhork, but yeah, let's keep the discussion and vote later.

In post 272, Battousai wrote:Ya, that list was unintentional, and can be read from 3 point of town-role views (vt, seer, cop). Obviously not a crumb, and I don't claim it to be one.

I did not crumb.

Shos-
Do you at least agree that
I
found it scummy enough for me to investigate Emp? If yes, then at least consider Emp-scum in lylo tomorrow.

Still waiting on Radelle to even comment. I'm in no hurry to vote, Mhork. Also, gratz on passing CE's total post count! Oh wait, nvm, you still have a bit less. Sorry. At least you matched your number of non-fluff posts from D1 already. :P :wink:

In post 273, shos wrote:Batt I'm totally with you by now if you didn't get it. Mhrok is getting lynched today.

I was a busy bee today so I'm not as focused as I wish I were on this game, so I'll probably give some more input tomorrow.
Spoiler: posts 276-289
In post 276, shos wrote:
@Mod: Radelle was also replaced in another game I'm playing with her, so I guess she's indeed gone

In post 277, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 272, Battousai wrote:Ya, that list was unintentional, and can be read from 3 point of town-role views (vt, seer, cop). Obviously not a crumb, and I don't claim it to be one.

I did not crumb.

Shos-
Do you at least agree that
I
found it scummy enough for me to investigate Emp? If yes, then at least consider Emp-scum in lylo tomorrow.

Still waiting on Radelle to even comment. I'm in no hurry to vote, Mhork. Also, gratz on passing CE's total post count! Oh wait, nvm, you still have a bit less. Sorry. At least you matched your number of non-fluff posts from D1 already. :P :wink:

Oh ha ha ha ha. You're so hilarious. My sides are literally splitting and the sheer wit that post took to compile. I was IRL busy for the first day, but I'm glad you're more than willing to point out my small post count. That really helps the town. :roll:

In post 273, shos wrote:Batt I'm totally with you by now if you didn't get it. Mhrok is getting lynched today.

And I'm glad you two get to decide the lynch today. It would be awesome if I could just roll over and let you two morons lynch me, but I can't really be the one responsible for letting the town lose. I'll come back tomorrow as well, hopefully being able to think straight.

In post 278, shos wrote:ok let's just put the facts up for everyone to remember.

Batt claims Seer with not-werewolf on Empking.
Mhork Counterclaims Seer with a werewolf result on Batt.

so it's a 1v1 between you guys, right? right.
easy pic.

In post 279, Empking wrote:
In post 278, shos wrote:so it's a 1v1 between you guys, right? right.

Right.

In post 285, 2birds1stone wrote:Fuck rereading.

Read last page.

Says everything.

Empking is bordering on obvtown as of page three, and Mhork could easily be Electric's partner as of page two. Batt inno on Empking is way more plausible than Mhork guilty on Batt. Also, fakeclaiming inno in LyLo.

In post 286, 2birds1stone wrote:...

unvote

Eh, read page eleven. It's not as clean-cut a situation as I'd hoped.

Will still probably be voting Mhork, but it looks like I'll be reading after all.

In post 287, 2birds1stone wrote:Apologies for quad-posting.

In post 264, Battousai wrote:Oh, and while I'm here and remember. My initial list, I kinda did lie about what it meant. Initially, when I had the town read on Emp and from that CE, I created it so I could narrow down my investigation targets as the game progressed. It wasn't too much of a lie, since it also was pretty much a list of people I don't find town. But obviously, I couldn't say it was my target list.
I do this. I mean, my philosophy behind investigation targets is different, but I do make lists of viable targets.

As far as I'm concerned is a reasonable towntell. It's just a freaking weird thing to make up, and not only that, it's weird to make something up and then go back and reference it six pages later without inconsistency. Sure, it's not a foolproof tell, but look what he's up against.

Mhork has been null-scum all day. His first content post was, as someone pointed out, a "Why'd you
move the game along
take somene to L-1?" Since then, he's posted the bare minimum, genereally contentless sarcasm.

Vote: Mhork

In post 289, shos wrote:well this game is not being talked too much now, so I'm going to
and wait for others to lynch.

2b1s, this game really isn't that long or elaborate, you should reread and comment.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:43 am

Post by shos »

empking, you do realize that I can still quickhammer if I was already voting mhork.? and what you say also applies to Batt, who is conftown, so you kinda fail ;)

rockets and alarms (at least to my town) have stopped for the while, in other news :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 am

Post by shos »

oh in spirit, and I haven't? reread 271, 273, 278.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 am

Post by shos »

well obviously, since Batt was CCed. but I'm not following your point. you're saying that I am scum because I haven't *really* voted and only committed to vote "but not enough", ignoring the fact that Batt himself asked us not to vote so that we can discuss?

Look, I'll tell you what. this is lylo, and it's 1v1 me vs you. I should not be teaching you; you're not supposed to come and tell 2b1s why YOU are voting me. you should be convincing HIM to vote me. so far all you've shown is that 2b1s is townier than me; you haven't shown, not even to a slightly remote extent, why 2b1s should think that I am scum.

in other words - if you don't have any reason to show how I am more likely scum than you, you're wasting your breath and my time.
~~~
2b1s, are you going to post something or just watch us ramble? :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 am

Post by shos »

no, lylo cases are the most important, because if you know who the scum is, it's all good, but it's not enough - to win you need to convince your mate(s) that the other is scum.

you are not at all trying to get me lynched. you're just trying to call me scum. that is not town behaviour.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 am

Post by shos »

...but you're not doing that at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 am

Post by shos »

well I'm fine with that.

2b needs to be here for that tho..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by shos »

ffs, make the right choice.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by shos »

oh man I was expecting a hammer before I go to sleeep :(
nighty ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 am

Post by shos »

I agree that the counterclaim was a weak one.

gg everyone, can we have links to scum QT?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 am

Post by shos »

hehe true.

so, links to QTs? :\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 am

Post by shos »

oh wow that was elaborate

Return to “Completed Open Games”