Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

VOTE: Soul2277

One of these days, you'll actually turn out to be scum, I'll finally stop being suspicious of you two. But until that day, you'll always be scum to me day 1 ^.^
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I should make an alt account as ZombiePiggy, and then finally,
finally
people might stop wanting to eat me :(

Did you see that v/la post? Holy crap guys! Scum has seriously been caught!

(jk UNVOTE: )
I understand N bandwagoning, he likes bandwagons, but Equinox didn't even put a silly sentance in there to make me feel better about being brought to L-2 on page 1 :(
VOTE: Equinox
Clearly a lazy band-wagoning scum looking for an easy lynch.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Because going v/la is a null tell, so I was joking about it being a scummy-as-hell tell ^.^

(seriously though, votes on Equinox are good votes)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm a stalker N ;)

I brought up the v/la as a means to end my RVS while letting things stay in RVS because I know things are going to stay in RVS even when things actually get serious. It happens. It's why I don't like RVS, because even when it obviously come to an end, new players that haven't posted yet still look to RVS to join in the conversation - so it was a way to let the other 5ish people come in without feeling the need to awkwardly stay in RVS - call my logic flawed, but when you know something is inevitable, it's best just to give in and join their side - which I get a feeling will become my lynch very soon :/
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

D'aw <3 L-1 already? I feel da loves <3
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Oh, and N, they're all wonderful ongoing games that you are in ;)

And to your second question - yes.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Well, I suppose point b should actually be "I know it's going to continue, so why bother stopping it?"
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

My wagon is wonderful <3 I think there's at least one scum on it
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Lawl, don't worry bout my meta, seriously, I can self meta for you right here - I'm a lazy-troll as town and a slightly-inclined-but-still-lazy-troll as scum, basically, there's no difference in my play (as of recent) and meta'ing me is just a waste of time.

I'mma guess that's Empire, cause I think Tammy has a jist of what I'm like as town, and wouldn't really need to meta - I mean, I don't think I'd need to meta her to know her play style.

Voided's town, Thor's scaring me with his laid-backness, absta is just being scummy, and I still don't like dogs.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I should clarify -
Day 1
lazy troll, if I care about a game, man I get serious later on. Like, serious serious - and I promise, if I can't get into a game when we reach 10+ pages, I'll request to be replaced, but the first few pages of a game are seriously boring for me, only because I haven't gotten good enough to really find a way to get out of RVS and accurately get some scum reads without just making everyone think I'm scummy. (haha... this game is just another good example of this)

Which I honestly don't mind in the first couple pages, almost every game that I join (and am town lawl) I'm the "big bandwagon" on the second or third page - or fifth, if things get prolonged a bit - but the fact is, I know I that there's scum obviously on the first main wagon, but it's the picking them out that I have difficulties with... I'll get better at it one day, and that'll be the day that I can actually call myself a good (town) player >.<

Your laid backness scares me because since when are you so lax? o.O In fact, UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thor
call me paranoid, but you're posts are giving me scum chills.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

The motivation behind your posts here seems forced, like you're asking questions, but you don't really care about their answers.

My only scum games that I can link are already linked, but a good idea of what I'm like as town - this and this
I also have an example where I'm town and just never got into the swing of things too, but I'm pretending it never happened because it was so terrabad, so I'd prefer not to link it... if you must know, it's Open 454 JK9.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Thor - why yes, I do
And I conclude that by... I don't even know how to explain... there's this little narrator in my head that reads posts, and it's reading yours incredibly uncaring and aloof - like your scum, and merely trying to get some town cred by asking some questions - you know, making yourself look busy while doing absolutely nothing.

Lol Sixty, you're barking up the wrong tree.
a) explanation was needed to fully answer the question of why I brought it up o.O
b) how is there no town motivation for not making others (chances are town) look fake-scummy by coming in awkwardly and getting a bucket load of suspicion?

Calling one scum on the wagon and not understanding how to deconstruct it is my attempt at being a better player.

1) For cereal? o.O No, I'm being legit here, how is there a difference between my town and scum meta? And if there is such an obvious difference that lead you to pin me accurately as scum, why are you having difficulty seeing I'm town?
2) yes, absta is being scummy, but in everyone's eyes, so am I, so that point is invalid to me
3) Equinox became a null read, but not unscummy enough for an unvote, not until my gut, heart, and brain urged me to switch to Thor
4) I'm trying man, I'm trying. That's what makes me so much more suspicious of Thor.

N is... I don't even know, he needs more posts. You're scummy because I hate dogs o.O no other reason really, I'm certainly not going to vote you or push your lynch for such a crap reason, so be thankful you get a town read now.

p-edit: Thor, are you trying to implying that I'm distracting town to make my scum partner look townier?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Any reason for voting Voided?

Mehdi's so obvtown, it's insane how easy it is to read you now xD

Tammy's making me think she's town, so that slot's town too.

Equi's posts lately are coming off with town motivation behind them, so I'm going to say he's town too.

Voided appears town, though that's just a slight lean.

Nothing's changed on N or absta.

Who the heck is JesseSheffield? o.O Duuuude, get in the game already!

Which, pretty much leaves Thor and Sixty, though Sixty is a little less scummy that my Thor read, so my vote stays.
Oh, and I did read your posts in Morgan Freeman's voice... you're still scummy.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Nope, seriously, I did read your posts with Morgan Freeman's voice... and even then it just made your posts sound more awesome, but not townie in the slightest, so I'm still saying your scum.

Cool, no reason for voting Voided... can Thor get some more votes on him please?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jesse
That post was just... horrid. Really really horrid. So there's 7 pages now, and all you're doing is reiterating what's already been said, just phrased slightly differently?
Love how you bring up me talking about RVS out of RVS almost double the posts later - while we've been out of RVS for quite some time. Very very interesting indeed.

That whole post looks like you're trying to be active while not really doing anything at all.

p-edit - the fact that you're still not saying what's worth noting in that quote just makes me all the more sure you just posted that to make yourself look busy and active.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

So, after all that, (thank you Cere for answering zat point about Jesse not being active lurking, but rather just being active),
a) What is everyone's read on him?
b) why are there no other Jesse votes?

Cere and Soul are still townie town town, and just keep looking more town. (ftr Thor's still scummy)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

UNVOTE:
That... was a lot of useless bickering... half of everyone's arguments aren't even scum hunting they're just... useless... (at least imo)

however, when I do actually get around to reading wall posts, especially wall posts which reply to wall posts which are replies to wall posts which answer questions from wall posts it does give me some newly found reads.

Basically: VOTE: absta
I may be persuaded to vote Sixty, but I really don't think Voided is scum, unless he's just that good that he can make his posts feel genuine and keep the exact same tone that they do when he's town sooooo... Voided is town.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

How scummy would it be of me to flip my read on Voided? Because Justin Timberlake's (love that username xD) argument is swaying me :/ I don't think I'll cry if he gets lynched anymore.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Voided
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 426, Justin Timberlake wrote:Piggy's Canadian though. They've got no sense of humour.

...I cried man... I cried... Image why you be hatin? :cry:
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Kill the dogs man, they're evil and scummy.
VOTE: Sixty
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Spoiler: Because I hate looking at even my own wall posts
In post 569, Oversoul wrote:
So conflicted about this post... the jumpiness looks scummy but when I look at her motivation it appears genuine. Nonetheless, Piggy, have you always hated RVS?

Not always, but recently yes, it's why I've stopped /inning for games after this one, I'm horrible at starts, but it's serious pig time, so beware. (the fact that I even read this post can tell you that I'm actually being legit with the game xD Doesn't happen often)

Piggy, be completely honest, why did you start *this* game like you did?
Do you find replacing into a game to still "count" for you? I'm not elaborating on this second question.

Sometimes I start, and my little piggy feet run free in a field of flowers and it's like lollipops and rainbows from there on out. Sometimes I start and when I try to run, I trip on some mud, fall flat on my face, and then a flash fire usually starts and everyone wants some fresh bacon :/ It's a 50/50 chance really, it's not like I
wanted
to start this game off so terribly, it just sort of happened.

I find replacing in to be even better. I love replacing in, and that's probably all I'm going to do for the rest of my time (at least until next year) on mafia. Especially if people already have a read on your slot, because that way you know you are either town, and they've pegged you right so just keep chugging along, or they peg you wrong and you have to make them see you in a bright shiny light, or you're scum and they've pegged you town so you just skip along merrily till end game or they've got you right and you need to slap them all in the face and make them see the bright shiny mislynch that you have to lead them too.
I'm such a better play (at least in my own eyes) later on in days, because I've got nice juicy posts that make ISOs just beautiful for giving me reads, and it just takes me a while to get motivated sometimes. (especially with all these wall posts >.< Piggies don't like to read you know!! (lol, I keep saying that I don't like to read, even irl, except I'm reading the whole Maximum Ride series right now, so every time someone sees me, I've got my nose burried in a book >.<))

You called for him to post in the game. What do you expect him to post? If he is doing it a reread of the game up to that point, information is already going to be available to him and he is going to end up talking about stuff that has already happened.

When I expect someone to come in and make a post, I expect to see their view and spin on things. Not barfing up what we already all know. This is probably the one and only reason why cases are good and townie, because they let the rest of the players know a new way of looking at things. So in my opinion, all Jesse had done was, like I said, reiterate what had already been stated, instead of giving us another way of looking at things, and that will always and forever be scummy.

I'll just answer this all here:
In post 241, N wrote:This is such a cop out. You're saying me wagonning in RVS is a town-tell and when I press for more info on where you got that idea from, you say ongoing games? How can something you've picked up from my ongoing games be a town-tell? You don't know my alignment in those games and if I try and press you too hard you can just avoid talking about ongoing games.

This made me reconsider a lot of things. I've definitely been in the place that Piggy is where I think I know someone's alignment based on an ongoing game. Tierce and Faraday can back me up on that. They were the victims of my weakness when it comes to that which makes me reconsider my opinion about Piggy and the things she's saying. However I definitely agree with N here because I do find that to be a cop out as he explained.

This is another reason why I absolutely love replacing in, if I'm not playing the game, my reads become 95% accurate, it's creepily amazing, but that's why I'll just read along with ongoing games like it's an addiction (I'm actually starting to wonder if I am addicted...) because I find joy in watching the players do what I'm shouting at them to do in my head, and it turns out I was right ^.^ It's why I would love to play a game as a tree-stump. I think that would just be absolutely fantastical.

In any case, VOTE: Thor
It's pretty much come down to PoE here, and the fact that I've had a bad feeling about Thor all game.
Anyone find it fishy how such an egotistical maniac like him keeps his RVS vote down until almost 100 posts later, which is 28 of his own posts later, which, in fact, do have him talking about how others are being scummy.

In 136 he starts the Voided (confirmed townie now) as a "lulz counterwagon for piggy" ...then what was the Cerulean vote he had? Were you not serious about pushing the Ceru lynch?

And... DARN IT! WHY DID I NOT CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS GAME TO MAKE THIS CALL EARLIER D:< I've been thinking about this since those wall arguments - Sixty and Thor in Reverse Mafia were pretty much at each others throats all game, even when Thor got confirmed town! And yet, there's barely any discussion between the two of them at all. Unless they decided to mature, get clean shaven, and forget about the past (like they'd ever do that!) then I'm guessing they put their little disputes and dislike of each other behind them because they were on the same team.

As for the third scum... well I guess it would be N, pretty much only N and the absta slot are in my "null" catagory, and everyone else is really high up in the town list. (though Jesse keeps slipping down, then climbing back up, so he's another lynch I'd go for)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 649, Thor665 wrote:@Piggy - correct me if I'm wrong, but your scum case on me is that I pushed "confirmed town" instead of pushing your lynch? Because I would think you would find someone starting a counterwagon to you to be the definition of a town tell.

No, that's just the little candy bits on the top of the icing. But I'll admit, I was scummy at the start of the game, and I think anyone who thought I was scum at the beginning had good reason to, but you still called me scum... and then counterwagoned it... And it's not that you actually counterwagon the Piggy Wagon, if you were really starting a counterwagon, it would have been to the Ceru wagon that you were trying to start, but failed, so you went to something easier that more people would flock to. I think the fact that you knew I would turn up town, and if you jumped back to my wagon it would make you look hella scummy, so you just diverted everyone to a less messy and less Thor-condemning mislynch.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 659, Soul2277 wrote:
And piggy so you not saying much during day 2 was just lack of care?

Pretty much, I was so close to replacing out, but I was like "No! I like this game! It's got some awesome peops in it! I WILL PUSH THROUGH!" So I did, and it's all good now ^.^

Dead feels pretty town to me, and Ceru continues to as well, Soul is starting to waver though... odd... I might look more into that.
Thor is still looking like a good lynch, and I'm sad there aren't more votes on him.

N is starting to become scummier, and I don't know why. I'mma go look into that and make some more sense of it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”