leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 am

Post by leviathan93 »

@unseencamo HA! vote me because I randomly voted you? =P do I need a reason in the RVS stage? NOPE! I feel its scummy to crossvote the person who RVS'd you. it either is a personal problem or you are scum who wants to take the pressure off yourself!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 54, unseencamo wrote:I was simply responding to accusations in a manner that I though was humorous. Take it how you want, lynch me. It will be pretty funny to read the responses when my role is revealed.

though this is an understandable response, the justification of bringing in what you "will be flipped as when you are lynched" is not necessarily the best of arguments. scum can lie. its not that hard.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE: I hate RVS anyway. its pointless to me. and Its not that people are chronically stubborn. its more of the fact that since its the beginning of the game we are still trying to find out who is scum here. however, a real scummy thing to do would be to hammer right now and lynch Messiah unless both scum are already on him or we already believe messiah to be really scummy.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

so I am correct, but then that means i'm scum? =P and also why should I have commented on something that went between you and another player? just to throw in my input to something that I possibly don't understand and will get wrong and then y'all will come after me later for? have I really tried to fit in? i just commented on something that applied to me specifically. and as for not drawing attention, I made a post accusing someone of voting me back just because I voted them in RVS. if i didn't want to draw attention then I wouldn't have posted about it. or i would really post and comment on everything. I'm wondering if you really are just trying to hard to pin someone for messing up early in the game and jumping on that chance. there's no need to be hasty here.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

AND the wagon now forms on me. =P yay!!! and awful response my ass! just saying. how can you say that he is "not trying hard to pind something me"? I think that is what EVERYONE IS TRYING TO DO AT THIS POINT! that is how you find scum! DUH! but the quicker you can change your vote to someone when you originally had nothing on them is complete bullshit. THAT is scummy! and THAT is what I mean by "pinning someone for messing up early in the game" are you really so sure that I would mess up in my first two posts if I was scum? no one is that stupid. and of course you can all see what I actually did. I'm telling you why I did it so I can clear up and misunderstanding. and fine. I will now comment on every post that someone says regardless if I have anything OF USE to add to it. I DID read into it. but i didn't have anything I thought would be useful to y'all so I didn't put anything on it. it would lead credence to the theory if i was actually scum. however if all of you suddenly believe i'm so scummy then quick lynch me now. I'll even hammer myself so y'all look stupid one you lose the game for deciding too early like I warned y'all about. but why trust me, huh? i'm obviously scum from my three posts here.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

oh my gosh. ^ he is definitely scum. he's trying to buy time!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@tajun I have a problem with it because you I believe you shouldn't be TRYING to pin something on someone really or claim that you are so sure of it so soon. he could have pointed that fact out to me and said he thought it made me look scummy, but to change a vote so quickly in the beginning literally I take to mean nothing. even if it was scumslip apparently I believe in having more than one scumslip to justify lynching someone and never so early in the game.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

i'm not acting like i'm doomed. i'm acting like y'all are attacking me for not good reasons this early in the game. i could care less if y'all pressured me fully. i'm just throwing my opinion in on the matter of calling me out on something that wasn't true.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 31, Tajun wrote::roll: This is a serious wagon? In that case,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: I AM THE MESSIAH
for making a "serious wagon" out of a missed RVS vote from a person who has been on the site for all of a week.

I believe when messiah said this was a "serious wagon" it was being sarcastic and not true. i highly doubt anyone would have made this as a serious comment. it would be stupid to believe someone to make this argument so early in the game especially in RVS. i know town benefits from getting out of RVS as quickly as possible but town should also not force it with stupid reasons like i view this one here to be. i didn't jump on this wagon because it would stupid to trust messiah if he was trying to be honest about calling it a "serious wagon".
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 38, Tajun wrote:"His post felt wrong" or "He ignored the RVS wagon on him": These reasons suck, but in RVS, whatever.
"He didn't vote in RVS": Using this on a person who has probably never heard of RVS? Pushing others to vote with you using this logic? I don't see any town motivation there. Reaction fishing as you claimed? Maybe, but you were awfully aggressive about it. I don't buy this.

again. I believe his agression to be fake, because if he were actually serious he would be stupid and no one should listen to him anyway. as you say they are bad arguments and have "no town motivation" but to look into them really makes them more of a big deal then it should.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Why would scum overreact orcinus? =P cuz they are found out? that seems to easy to claim on someone. especially this early in the game.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

i'm pretty sure you meant whine. =P no, i'm not drunk on wine.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

and you also didn't bother to answer my question chickenfish, though you did bother to comment on it.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

again. yay for untrustworthiness that is not actually there. =P if you have read my other games you would know that I use emoticons quite often when I talk. they are my playstyle and have nothing to do with my alignment.

again. will someone please answer my question if you are going to bother posting at all? calling me scummy for brushing something off and then brushing me off is intensely hypocritical. =P just saying. and of course I would brush off claims this early on! do you think that any we have are actually worth anything?! no! they aren't! i personally believe y'all are trying to hard to push us out of RVS as I have said before. yes that is a good thing, but at the same time leaves a huge possibility of being wrong.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

believe me i've been in a game that went all the way to 15 pages and we were still in RVS. number of pages has nothing to do with how pointless and worthwhile people's reasons are. there is not a lot of real analytical stuff happening here. and no, its asking WHY you believe scum would overreact. i don't see it as doing them any good myself.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Yes, I want to say that I have been aware at the fact that I am now at L-1. but what i feel you want me to do hear is argue my innocence. The more I try to argue it; the more you will just use the excuse that I am trying to convince you "by making excuses" and therefore it would definitely make me scum. and you mean i could analyze things and try to find things that "may or may not be there." thats not beneficial to town at all. and yes, I am indeed saying NOPE RVS, because until we at least get some reasonable reasons we cannot move forward. I believe that only 1 of the four people voting me have any claims that have anything to them at all. other then that its complete bull. I say the most reasonable is unseencamo making the point how he distrusts my casualness and my use of emoticons. THIS was a helpful claim to accuse me on for the town. because it is actually getting us somewhere. he is saying my casualness is distrustworthy. I resond to that by saying that what am I suppose to do? panic and freak out professing my innocence. no. id see that as scummy if I were you and immediately vote the person if I saw that. which he did anyway but still. i disagree with your last statement. 1. i don't believe i overreacted. i reacted how I believed I should. 2. if you saw overreaction that is your perception, or you are trying to ANALYZE and how something that isn't really there so you can pin me for it. I would only see scum as doing this. therefore I have justification in this vote.
VOTE: chickenfish
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

These comments, on the other hand, gave me a very bad feeling. They are correct of course, but far too obvious to be helpful. He hasn't commented on any of the doings between myself and Messiah, or njosephs posts, etc. etc. These read like active lurking, trying to fit in and not draw attention.
VOTE: leviathan93

this coming from tajun. I believe to be the worst argument. as you can see even now, i have drawn an incredible amount of attention. If I cared about not drawing attention I wouldn't have.

as for orcinus. He basically agreed with tajun. putting me as sounding most scummy.

as for you, you've been more analytical based out of the others, but still i believe your reasons against me to personally be lacking.

therefore that leads unseencamo with a weak argument but still the most for me.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I was already voted by three people and then a small argument popped up on me to put four people who want to lynch me. so DUH that would place me at L-1. and yes, it is more substantial because i'm sorry to say that you're argument is sorely just wrong. the weak one at least had some weight too it, even thought it too was off I just hadn't explained it prior so it was still a point to discuss. and no tajun has not checked in. however, if y'all really think i'm scummy then i would lynch me now and end the day already. since you seem so sure and all. I wouldn't mind an unseencamo lynch, but i also see you scummy as well for how much you seriously want to push something that isn't there.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

lol, are you saying you would? =P or are you just wanting someone else to do it so you don't have to get your hands dirty? =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

lol, nice ultimatum. =P I'd just hammer me if I were you in that case. scum could just say they would and then you would and it would be all over. =)

and @chickenfish didn't I already say what I thought of my voters. tajun-not good point. orcinus-same not good point. you-okay, but i personally really disagree and am trying to tell you its wrong. camo---a weak one but makes sense. and my reasoning for this is because i feel this argument is weak though it makes sense and is so small that he was just trying to find something else to pin me for and push for my lynch especially by putting me in the L-1 ballpark. thats a serious thing but he did it like it was nothing. I didn't dismiss the fact that I was at L-1 I knew I was but if this many people think i'm guilty why should I bother trying to make excuses for myself. that's not how I play this game. i don't care if its AtE or whatever. its my threat to you that if y'all really want to lynch me don't beat around the bush with it.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

ok then. and yes i'm getting a scummy vibe from him so far and yes yes yes to all your comments on it. if hes scum then his motivation isn't sound. i am happy with his lynch at the moment. i think theres a decent chance he is scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 108, unseencamo wrote:
In post 91, leviathan93 wrote:Yes, I want to say that I have been aware at the fact that I am now at L-1. but what i feel you want me to do hear is argue my innocence. The more I try to argue it; the more you will just use the excuse that I am trying to convince you "by making excuses" and therefore it would definitely make me scum. and you mean i could analyze things and try to find things that "may or may not be there." thats not beneficial to town at all. and yes, I am indeed saying NOPE RVS, because until we at least get some reasonable reasons we cannot move forward. I believe that only 1 of the four people voting me have any claims that have anything to them at all. other then that its complete bull. I say the most reasonable is unseencamo making the point how he distrusts my casualness and my use of emoticons. THIS was a helpful claim to accuse me on for the town. because it is actually getting us somewhere. he is saying my casualness is distrustworthy. I resond to that by saying that what am I suppose to do? panic and freak out professing my innocence. no. id see that as scummy if I were you and immediately vote the person if I saw that. which he did anyway but still. i disagree with your last statement. 1. i don't believe i overreacted. i reacted how I believed I should. 2. if you saw overreaction that is your perception, or you are trying to ANALYZE and how something that isn't really there so you can pin me for it. I would only see scum as doing this. therefore I have justification in this vote.
VOTE: chickenfish

He only voted for chickenfish because he is being pressured. This guy's in a corner, but could a town potentially react in the same way in the face of being lynched? I don't know. However, his behavior is highly concerning, so my vote will stay.

lol, yes i'm being pressured but no thats not why i voted him. UNVOTE: VOTE: unseencamo good try on the awful analysis though.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 113, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 100, njoseph wrote:How about I hammer you only if anybody else says: that they would hammer you if I didn't hammer you?

WHAT THE FRESH HELL IS THIS

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! =D sorry, i agree with your point here but i like how you stated it. =)

Return to “Completed Open Games”