unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Hmm orcinus_the original is offended by a "false profit." Maybe he is religious, therefore scum! Haha nobody take that seriously. But I am a little suspicious...
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 am

Post by unseencamo »

VOTE: leviathan93
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:58 am

Post by unseencamo »

Whoops I mean
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 am

Post by unseencamo »

In post 12, I AM THE MESSIAH wrote:VOTE: unseencamo

justify your existence

Justify YOUR existence messiah.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 am

Post by unseencamo »

unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 am

Post by unseencamo »

I'm so scumbag.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:45 am

Post by unseencamo »

In post 29, I AM THE MESSIAH wrote:
In post 25, unseencamo wrote:Justify YOUR existence messiah.

It'll be mighty justified when you flip scum, don't you worry. Your refusal to participate in the game usefully by addressing the case on you as the leading and only serious wagon is noted.

pedit: I will rain down lightning and fire upon the next person to make an RVS post, fyi.

I would only actively address the case if I was scum and desperate to not be killed.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 32, I AM THE MESSIAH wrote:That's a.. creative use of the straw man fallacy, Tajun. And by creative I mean you actually took one of three given reasons and pretended it was the only one, so maybe creative isn't the best word. I know you're salivating after opening your scum Role PM and then seeing all of these brand new join dates floating around, but newbies can read the thread too; I don't think you're going to fool anyone that way.

I'm also going to throw this out there: A case intended to exit the RVS by throwing down the first set of real accusations isn't going to be particularly convincing under most circumstances, and insinuating otherwise is disingenuous at best. In fact, things like that are designed specifically to apply pressure for the sole purpose of getting reactions and making reads on those reactions, rather than specifically push for a lynch. And those reactions I got? Yeah, I don't like yours at all.

Your appeal to pathos is fallacious, describing his reaction to receiving his "scum role PM" is not effective and just makes you look downright conniving.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by unseencamo »

The arrogant attitude, assuming others understand his thoughts, the name... Of course! This guy is a textbook narcissist! Hahahahaha.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Post by unseencamo »

UNVOTE:

VOTE:I AM THE MESSIAH

For being a narcissist.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Post by unseencamo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: I AM THE MESSIAH
Because I wasn't happy with the formatting.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 am

Post by unseencamo »

In post 46, I AM THE MESSIAH wrote:most of our posting thus far has come from one of our heads, this is the other one.

In post 37, Chickenfish wrote:njoseph - your stream of stuff at the start seems like a very forced 'hey look at my joke but also I'm scumhunting'

i didn't get this impression at all; his attempts to break the setup (however futile they may be) gave me town feelings. what about it feels forced to you?

In post 44, unseencamo wrote:
UNVOTE:

VOTE:I AM THE MESSIAH

For being a narcissist.

why is narcissism a scum trait? would you expect humility from someone with this username who received a town PM?

tajun, what makes you so sure that unseencamo is a poor ignorant newbie who doesn't know his fos from his omgus and needs to be shielded from the big bad world? perhaps instead of basing your opinion of him on his join date alone, you could try looking at the content of his posts. has he expressed any confusion over any of the mafiascum jargon being thrown around, has he given any impression that he doesn't know exactly what's going on?

or has he made posts like these:
In post 30, unseencamo wrote:I would only actively address the case if I was scum and desperate to not be killed.

In post 41, unseencamo wrote:Your appeal to pathos is fallacious, describing his reaction to receiving his "scum role PM" is not effective and just makes you look downright conniving.

in between playing the fool?

the answer may surprise you

UNVOTE: tajun
VOTE: unseencamo

my other head is a little overzealous. i don't think tajun is intentionally misrepresenting anything, i just think he has a poor understanding of how to distinguish town behaviour from scum behaviour.

Even though you're voting for me, I like your style hahaha.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by unseencamo »

I was simply responding to accusations in a manner that I though was humorous. Take it how you want, lynch me. It will be pretty funny to read the responses when my role is revealed.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 55, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 54, unseencamo wrote:I was simply responding to accusations in a manner that I though was humorous. Take it how you want, lynch me. It will be pretty funny to read the responses when my role is revealed.

though this is an understandable response, the justification of bringing in what you "will be flipped as when you are lynched" is not necessarily the best of arguments. scum can lie. its not that hard.

I'm aware of this. However, I accept the fact that nobody is going to change their perspective because everyone is so chronically stubborn, so it doesn't matter too much.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 56, Chickenfish wrote:
In post 54, unseencamo wrote:I was simply responding to accusations in a manner that I though was humorous. Take it how you want, lynch me. It will be pretty funny to read the responses when my role is revealed.
And I was simply saying your responses, while 'humorous', are useless and therefore scummy (or at least anti-town). "Lynch me, I dare you" doesn't help anybody. Except maybe in this game, because even if you do flip town we get a scum kill. My vote stays :)

Strawman, the effect of my statement wasn't so say "lynch me if you dare," it was to demonstrate that I'll enjoy the game even if I get lynched, explaining the lack of concern that I show in addressing the case on me.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 66, Nobody Special wrote:
unvote

Vote: unseencamo

Definitely scummy.

This guy is lurking hardcore, this is his second post.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 62, Chickenfish wrote:
In post 59, unseencamo wrote:
In post 56, Chickenfish wrote:
And I was simply saying your responses, while 'humorous', are useless and therefore scummy (or at least anti-town). "Lynch me, I dare you" doesn't help anybody. Except maybe in this game, because even if you do flip town we get a scum kill. My vote stays :)

Strawman, the effect of my statement wasn't so say "lynch me if you dare," it was to demonstrate that I'll enjoy the game even if I get lynched, explaining the lack of concern that I show in addressing the case on me.
That's not
really
strawman, but I see what you're saying. I still think it's a minor appeal to emotion though, as though us lynching you was to 'punish' you, and your response was that it wouldn't affect your enjoyment of the game. I'm glad it wouldn't affect your enjoyment, but it's not like saying "I'm still having fun it's ok" gives us any reason to not suspect you. If you are town, it is in both your and our interest for you to try to convince us to keep you around...
leviathan93 wrote:so I am correct, but then that means i'm scum? =P and also why should I have commented on something that went between you and another player? just to throw in my input to something that I possibly don't understand and will get wrong and then y'all will come after me later for? have I really tried to fit in? i just commented on something that applied to me specifically. and as for not drawing attention, I made a post accusing someone of voting me back just because I voted them in RVS. if i didn't want to draw attention then I wouldn't have posted about it. or i would really post and comment on everything.
I'm wondering if you really are just trying to hard to pin someone for messing up early in the game and jumping on that chance. there's no need to be hasty here.
This is just an awful response, too. The underlined is totally OMGUS suspicion. Tajun's not "trying hard to pin something on you", he's saying he thinks you may have had scum motives for doing something that we can all see you've actually done.
And commenting on everyone's interactions is exactly how we find scum, that's why you should have done it. Surely you can't be sitting there thinking "well they're not addressing me, so it can't possibly change my opinion on whether they're scum or not." The attitude of not bothering to read into other people's interactions really does lend credence to the theory that you're scum.

UNVOTE:

Point understood.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by unseencamo »

UNVOTE:
A little more analysis could better place my vote.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by unseencamo »

I'm distrustful of the way he casually tries to brush off claims on him. This (=p) doesn't help.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 91, leviathan93 wrote:Yes, I want to say that I have been aware at the fact that I am now at L-1. but what i feel you want me to do hear is argue my innocence. The more I try to argue it; the more you will just use the excuse that I am trying to convince you "by making excuses" and therefore it would definitely make me scum. and you mean i could analyze things and try to find things that "may or may not be there." thats not beneficial to town at all. and yes, I am indeed saying NOPE RVS, because until we at least get some reasonable reasons we cannot move forward. I believe that only 1 of the four people voting me have any claims that have anything to them at all. other then that its complete bull. I say the most reasonable is unseencamo making the point how he distrusts my casualness and my use of emoticons. THIS was a helpful claim to accuse me on for the town. because it is actually getting us somewhere. he is saying my casualness is distrustworthy. I resond to that by saying that what am I suppose to do? panic and freak out professing my innocence. no. id see that as scummy if I were you and immediately vote the person if I saw that. which he did anyway but still. i disagree with your last statement. 1. i don't believe i overreacted. i reacted how I believed I should. 2. if you saw overreaction that is your perception, or you are trying to ANALYZE and how something that isn't really there so you can pin me for it. I would only see scum as doing this. therefore I have justification in this vote.
VOTE: chickenfish

He only voted for chickenfish because he is being pressured. This guy's in a corner, but could a town potentially react in the same way in the face of being lynched? I don't know. However, his behavior is highly concerning, so my vote will stay.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 106, leviathan93 wrote:ok then. and yes i'm getting a scummy vibe from him so far and yes yes yes to all your comments on it. if hes scum then his motivation isn't sound. i am happy with his lynch at the moment. i think theres a decent chance he is scum.

He is obviously just trying to shift the vote to me because I am second in vote count after him. He seems like straight scum to me.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by unseencamo »

In post 111, Chickenfish wrote:
In post 107, Tajun wrote:Actually, I have a bad feeling that the whole exchange between those two is a cross-bus. Mostly this is because both are expressing lynch considerations on unseencamo, while voting one another. The

I'm honestly pretty happy with an unseencamo lynch here, because I think if he's scum, so is levi.

from Chickenfish is what is especially making me suspicious, mostly because the implication is that he would want to lynch unseencamo if levi is scum (presumably. I realize that that isn't what he said, but it stands to reason that he is implying that he thinks they are partners, so if levi flips scum...).
I don't think it's commutative. I think if unseencamo is scum, it makes a lot of sense that levi is his partner. If levi flips scum, while it's still possible unseencamo was his partner, it's not as solidified in my mind.

Also, I haven't changed my vote because levi was setting himself up for an excuse to switch to camo, and not everybody has really given input yet.

I understand your suspicion. Me trying to persuade you won't help that. But honestly it is so obvious that levi is scum.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Well I cannot explain orcinus's actions, I can only speculate that he thought he would have a better case against levi who seemed to be faltering. That being said, Nobody Special has been lurking hardcore. I think that there is a pretty good chance of him flipping scum.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by unseencamo »

I cannot explain orcinus's actions, perhaps he thought he would have a stronger case for lynching levi. That being said, I advise you all to consider others before lynching me.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Excuse the accidental double post.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Messiah you're so right. Good thing you always know what to do, and where to lead your sheep. Haha that actually works because you know, Jesus, sheapard. Anyways, if you're town, you must just be the most arrogant asshole on this site. That's all I have to say. If I get lynched, please kill Messiah next. Ta-ta for now.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Somebody hammer vote me. I want to stop playing with these buffoons.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by unseencamo »

bahhhhhhhfuckyoumessaihhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Return to “Completed Open Games”