DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

vote:kashoodles
that gif deserves a late RVS while I work up some content sometime tonight.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@Everyone, why was the guy I replaced not getting much pressure for lurking, but Crazed and others were getting called out for it more. It seems weird how my slot was ignored a lot.

Some thoughts on some things that were said so far.
Spoiler:
In post 25, serrapaladin wrote:Syryana re-RVS votes after being brought into association with Crazed. Therefore they are scum together.

Kashoodles, why vote Syryana when it was Crazed who did the copying?

I'm liking this analytical thinking here, not sure yet that he is right, but I like the effort being put into scumhunting.
In post 57, Malakittens wrote:Sometimes, but half the time; it's usually a town alignment that is always caught by a wagon in the first few pages. It might not be scum driven, but that doesn't mean that it's scum being captured. If a wagon isn't scum driven it would mean that the scum are either not voting or off the wagon.

fast wagons are usually on town because percentage wise there are more town players so it makes sense that a mostly random wagon would be on town more often, its not any more indicative of alignment than rolling dice to see who scum are.
In post 60, Syryana wrote:I gave my defense. I got crucified for it. My double RVS was retarded, and I still can't fathom what I was thinking when I did it. I don't know what else to tell you with regards to that, so I'm done trying to defend it.

I didn't look through my wagon, because my blood was in the water at that point. Any meaningful analysis would have been shrugged off as deflection. As it stands, every reaction I had has been twisted to make me look scum, so I don't see why attempted analysis would have made a difference.

Folks construing my self-vote as scum is laughable. A cry for sympathy doesn't exactly do much when there's blood in the water, not to mention the fact that it's one of the most obvious scumtells I could have committed. My self-vote stems from a desire to shorten the lynch process; many of you have already decided I'm scum and I refuse to flail around for general entertainment.

The double RVS was a mistake. My reactions afterward look pretty scummy too. Unfortunately, my initial reaction amounted to "What, people seriously believe this copycat shit?" I didn't take it seriously when I should have. At that point, the wagon built up enough steam that every effort to stop it made me look scummier. Yeah, I fucked up. If that's enough to send me to the block, so be it.

Gut says this is a town response.

In post 86, unseencamo wrote:VOTE: Syryana
#28-OMGUS is super scummy. So is self voting. It is in your best interest as town to not get lynched. Explain yourself.

-- Edit by Dr Gudsight: Corrected vote tag because i was in good mood.

I agree that the self-vote was not good, but given newb status as well as post 60 I'm not liking this vote.

In post 101, Stringer Bell wrote:Crazed is not a good lynch to me, because what information does it give us? We can't really glean anything from his two posts.

(translation, I would rather mislynch a townie that might be a threat to scum later and let lurkers lurk)

Lynching scum is good, lynching town is bad. That is all.]]
In post 151, Stringer Bell wrote:The switches mean NOTHING to you if you're not in control of them, and only scum and the SK have any control over the switches. To the rest of us, we're just playing a normal game. Even if you're a town PR, you have no control over the switches and therefore have no reason to worry about them. If you're so worried about how the switches work, you're either scum or the SK.

This is BS reasoning to jump on a wagon.

Actually I think the town does have reason to care about the switches, you know, maybe because they affect the entire game and its outcome. The whole reason I jumped in this game is I had missed out on signups and I was really fascinated by the setup.

Interest in how a setup works PARTICULARLY IN AN OPEN SETUP, which could always be broken, is not a scumtell.

There were (at 151) and are legitimate reasons to vote Crazed, I'm perplexed as to why town would see the need to pile on BS to justify their vote.
In post 153, Superdeclan wrote:
In post 151, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 138, CrazedPorcupine wrote:

now, 3rd I've not posted very much as this is my first game with switches in it, (I've played a game with roleblocker before so I'm kinda used to the idea of switches).
Now, from what I've seen so far, Declan seems to have it out for me and has seemingly tried to keep the bandwagon on me going. I have a feeling he's trying to speed lynch to try and get rid of me, whether he's mafia trying to get rid of a townie, or just a very suspicious townie trying to see if I'm mafia is tough to tell

However, from what I've gathered so far, he's the most suspicious person I can find at the moment

VOTE: Declan

The switches mean NOTHING to you if you're not in control of them, and only scum and the SK have any control over the switches. To the rest of us, we're just playing a normal game. Even if you're a town PR, you have no control over the switches and therefore have no reason to worry about them. If you're so worried about how the switches work, you're either scum or the SK.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CrazedPorcupine

very nice spot Stringer.

no no no nonononononononooooooooo....

In post 178, CrazedPorcupine wrote:Even if the switch may not be relevant to me, It's still helpful to know that those are key things in this particular game as it gives better insight to how the mafia may act during this night and how the Town power roles will act as well.

QFT

some reads

Town:
serrapaladin- being an active logical scumhunter
Syryana-post 60

Scum
Stringer Bell- for his posts I talked about earlier about crazed.
CrazedPorcupine- the whole RVS thing and his strange playstyle, his responses about not having enough information. (Replacing in just now I feel like there is a ton of info to go through, which is a nice feeling because this game is in no danger of having an inactive town just stall it.)

I'll have more reads later, this is what I got from my skim through.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I think I see what you are getting at serra, but spelling it out for the rest of us might be nice.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'll figure who I want to vote for real this morning, sleep is calling.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 am

Post by DCLXVI »

I didn't commit the Amished tell. I never implied the lurking my predecesor, or any other player did was scummy. I was just noting that it seemed odd that people were talking a lot about other players lurking, but weren't mentioning me. In other words, I was saying that some people, i forget who at the moment, weren't being very good scumhunters. Of course, I had just skimmed stuff but making the observation that I did was not the amished tell.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 am

Post by DCLXVI »

oops, forgot about that, going to sheep a townread here, I don't see how anyone other than scum would be thinking crazed is obv town.:

vote:ms marangal
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 283, CrazedPorcupine wrote:I will gladly self-lynch to just put an end to my misery of constant viewing of being scummy,

No, as town you should never NEVER
NEVER
self-vote or self-hammer.

If you are scum go ahead, but as town, you should fight your lynch. Force people to join your wagon and then have to be held accountable to their votes if you truly flip town.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 288, CrazedPorcupine wrote:I've BEEN fighting my Lynch, but if you haven't noticed I've remained at L-1/L-2 for the past 4 days. It doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. And as I said, I won't self vote unless it's inevitable that I'll be lynched anyways.

In post 285, DCLXVI wrote:
Force people to join your wagon and then have to be held accountable to their votes if you truly flip town.
^this is why you NEVER self-vote...
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

unvote:MS Marangal

vote:serrapaladin

This is a full 180 but, screw it, I think crazed is town.

Also, in light of that, I'm not liking serra's push on marangal and am feeling stupid for sheeping him on it.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 304, guille2015 wrote:DC being suspicious. I agree with mala's question, I'd like to know that. Basically he didn't have a case on Marangal, (he was sheeping serra). So why the need to explain that this was a 180. I need a better explanation of why you think Serra is scum as opposed to your previous town read on him.

Well, there were three 180's there Marangal scum ->town Crazed Scum->town Serrapaladin town->scum. That's why I said it was a 180 cause basically I was flipping three of my initial reads.

The explanation is fairly simple:
I had Crazed as scum do to early game antics sheeping/desire to die among other things.
I had serrapaladin as town due to some posts he made early on that seemed to show decent scumhunting.
I had Marangal as scum due to agreeign with and sheeping serrapaladins reasoning that Marangal's town read on crazed was well...crazy

What changed:
I decided from interaction with Crazed that he is town, Therefor:
Marangal was not scum for being crazy about crazed being town, she had good reason for it.
Serrapaladin was being oppurtunistic in going after Marangal.

If Marangal and Crazed are town and Serra is scum (more likely mafia than sk) here is how I see it: Serra is going for the easy lynch in Crazed but wants to set up the next lynch by accusing marangal of defending crazed too much (basically serra is implying that mara is scum who knows crazed alignment), in other words he is trying to setup two mislynches. Honestly, this makes more sense with serra being scum as sk doesn't have any inside info as to others alignments.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 317, Syryana wrote:If serra were opportunistic, would he not have jumped on the Crazed wagon? After all, Crazed was at L-1 for a while there. It would make more sense to get rid of Crazed now then present a case on Marangal on the next day phase rather than go "I dun liek Crazed waggon, Marangal scumm kthxbai" (which is drawing quite a bit of attention to him btw).

Assuming Serra-scum, Crazed/Marangal not same alignment as Serra

This is my theory: Serra is trying to avoid responsibility for a Crazed lynch while setting himself up to use the crazed lynch to get marangal lynched day 2.

Basically Serra started one lynch, then once it was rolling he dropped off so he isn't responsible for a mislynch, however, the second lynch he is going for (marangal) is dependent on the first lynch (crazy) happening. He is using his first lynch to set up the next getting himself two lynches.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 324, Syryana wrote:You make a lot of assumptions here, some false some unjustified, IMO. You assume:
a)Crazed/Marangal are town
b)Serra is informed
c)Serra set up Crazed to be lynched
d)If Serra is an anti-town role, it makes Crazed/Marangal town

You don't seem to get what I was doing so let me explain. I have other reasons for my reads, I explained them in post 314.

What I'm doing here is attempting to fit those reads with the actions that have taken place day 1. In other words, I am not blindly assuming that these players have those alignments, rather I am making assumptions based on my reads and showing how my reads fit with what serra has done. Comprende?

a:

In post 321, DCLXVI wrote:Assuming Serra-scum, Crazed/Marangal not same alignment as Serra

nope, not saying that they are town based on Serra's alignment.

I do have a townread on crazed, I do have a scumread on Serra. I am not sure about marangal except that she does not share an alignment with Serra. However, I do recognize that serra being scum does not mean that Crazed is town because we are working with two hostile factions.

b.
I assume that if Serra is mafia he is informed. That is not a false assumption.

c.
Again, look at the evidence, he was hard onto crazed and then jumped off to go to marangal.

d.
Go read a. did not say that at all.

--------------
What I did is like science.

You make a hypothesis based on some facts that you know. (reads/assumptions/hypothesis)
You then make a theory that explains it, and compare theory to real life. (reads/assumptiosn->theory and then test it)

So basically I was like: Assuming my reads are correct this is how things played out and since it all makes sense so far I think I have a decent chance of being correct.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

more later but...
In post 367, kashoodles wrote:Would really like to hear DLC's reasoning on serra still.

Just cause you don't agree with my reasoning doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm not liking some of the jumps onto USC, DO NOT HAMMER HIM BEFORE I POST ABOUT IT TOMORROW. I WILL BE MAD.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 355, Superdeclan wrote:Unseencamo:

how was BEF buddying syryana by changing his mind about him? We have all gone to lean pretty null on him since he started participating.

#193 and #223 contradict themselves. He says 'I'm always skeptical in this point of the game then in #223 he says 'as I've already said, I'm always critical in this point of the game' This is really bed USC

Pathos based?

#354 Maybe Syry thinks sera's actions arent scummy. He's not posted in a while though so I want to see what he says

UNVOTE: Crazed
VOTE: USC

I still think crazed is scum but some pressure on USC who has slipped under my radar will do wonders of good.

This reeks and reeks and reeks of bullshit and doublespeak and all kinds of other scummy things of which I can't recall the names of at the moment.

Ok let's analyze this first he goes on the attack, I can't speak for his other criticisms of USC,(he can do that himself) but his line was just terrible.
#193 and #223 contradict themselves. He says 'I'm always skeptical in this point of the game then in #223 he says 'as I've already said, I'm always critical in this point of the game' This is really bed USC

No contradiction. Here are some definitions from dictionary.com:
Critical:1.inclined to find fault or to judge with severity, often too readily.
Pessimistic:1. the tendency to expect the worst and see the worst in all things

Similar enough to show that USC basically has a negative/lesser view of early game stuff.

Super seems to be building up a case on USC by pointing out things which he claims are basically scummy about him (while not said that is what was implied) However, when he places the vote it is not because of any suspicion but because he wants to put pressure on USC. He was already at l-2, I don't see the reason for risking his lynch if all you want from your vote is to put some pressure on him.

-------------
Basically, Super said USC was doing scummy stuff (the example I looked at was a major stretch), however, when it came time to vote the excuse was not the normal "I think USC is scummy" instead the reason given is pressure even when it is clear there is already more than enough pressure being applied.

I don't like this half hearted attempt at sneaking on the USC wagon while still trying to move it with accusations.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 am

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm not happy with either of the top two wagons.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 424, kashoodles wrote:
In post 423, DCLXVI wrote:I'm not happy with either of the top two wagons.

Who would you be happy with?

serrapaladin, superdeclan
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm not terribly fond of BEF either.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I don't like "information lynches." Someone inevitably gets lynched for "information" and then nothing comes of it. Why don't you tell us right now what a town/mafia/sk crazed flip would mean that makes finding out so important.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 434, Syryana wrote:If he flips mafia: We just got a switch deactivated and it validates the theory on Crazed/USC partners, so we most likely get another switch deactivated after either tomorrow's lynch or the SK's kill.
If he flips SK: One less townie dies at night. Odds of him killing a mobster < him killing a townie, so SK death is a net good thing.
If he flips town: We killed the VI. We also get to do VCA on his wagon.

There are extremely few circumstances where a player is so bad or disruptive to the game that lynching him as town is good for the town. This is NOT one of those circumstances, I've seen worse play.

Of course lynching mafia/sk is good, but lynching town is almost always bad.

To clarify, and information lynch usually implies that connections between the dead player and living players can be established in connection with the lynched players role. Lynching someone simply to see what they were is a retarded way of going about mafia and is no better than drowning witches.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@MS Marangal I've already made a post clearly explaining why I think superdeclan is scum, if you don't want to read the thread I'm not going to re-write it for you.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

post 389, ignore the definition screw up, my point still stands.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 494, serrapaladin wrote:666: do you still think both USC and crazed are town?

Crazed isn't playing well, but earlier emotions from him scream newb town. I know, it's a bad way to clear someone but I've been involved (read: Lead) a few newbtown lynches and this is reminding me of them way too much.

I'm to lazy right now to iso myself, but I don't recall thinking or saying that USC was town, I'm null on him, I don't like his lynch because I don't like the way the wagon formed.

My preference between the two would be USC obviously, but I'm not voting for a compromise lynch, I've had that come back and bite me before.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 513, Superdeclan wrote:
In post 491, CrazedPorcupine wrote:Well even if he claims town,

lol. Who would claim scum.

In post 479, CrazedPorcupine wrote:You use the excuse of me being scum to accuse me of being scum, therefore, WIFOM...

SCUMSLIP ALERT: Crazed
admitted
to being scum here. He said 'you use the excuse of me being scum to accuse me of being scum'

First, super says "who would claim scum" implying that no one would ever claim scum.
Then he says WAIT LOOK AT CRAZED he just claimed scum.

@Superdeclan, how does your mind contain so many contradicting thoughts without just imploding?

Secondly, I'm not even seeing how that was a "scumslip." Again, more crappy attacks by superdeclan. He's been pushing both of the main wagons today with some arguments that were really just terrible.
vote:superdeclan

I get it, either USC or Crazed is getting lynched today, but I don't think either is scum.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:43 am

Post by DCLXVI »

@mala, to the contrary, I've been expressing that a lot. Here are some quotes from my iso.

In post 295, DCLXVI wrote:This is a full 180 but, screw it, I think crazed is town.

In post 314, DCLXVI wrote:What changed:
I decided from interaction with Crazed that he is town,

In post 373, DCLXVI wrote:I'm not liking some of the jumps onto USC, DO NOT HAMMER HIM BEFORE I POST ABOUT IT TOMORROW. I WILL BE MAD.

In post 427, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 424, kashoodles wrote:

In post 512, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 494, serrapaladin wrote:666: do you still think both USC and crazed are town?

Crazed isn't playing well, but earlier emotions from him scream newb town. I know, it's a bad way to clear someone but I've been involved (read: Lead) a few newbtown lynches and this is reminding me of them way too much.

I'm to lazy right now to iso myself, but I don't recall thinking or saying that USC was town, I'm null on him, I don't like his lynch because I don't like the way the wagon formed.

My preference between the two would be USC obviously, but I'm not voting for a compromise lynch, I've had that come back and bite me before.

Who would you be happy with?

serrapaladin, superdeclan

As this last quote notes, I have been scum hunting, its just that quite unfortunately no one seems to agree with me at the moment that these two players are scummy.

I've been very clear on my reads of crazed and USC. Crazed is town. I'm null on USC and I don't like how is wagon formed. I have absolutely no intent right now to be on their wagons.

I'm am not joining a wagon for the sake of joining a wagon. Last time I joined up on a compromise lynch, scum used it to mislynch me in lylo.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I don't mind counterclaims as long as they aren't in lylo. It means we have caught scum.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 560, Malakittens wrote:Why am I not believing you USC. I have a feeling you're the SK and not the vig. You're vote hopping is more closely related to a scum meta.

I would think an sk would look more like a townie, after all they would be able to legitimately scumhunt for mafia. Just my two cents there.

Syryana wrote:
In post 562, serrapaladin wrote:Could I propose not lynching either and letting the night deal with them?

You think it's possible to get enough votes on someone else (or a no-lynch) before deadline?

Pedit:
DCLXVI wrote:I don't mind counterclaims as long as they aren't in lylo. It means we have caught scum.

Wat.

Wat?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 288, CrazedPorcupine wrote:And as I said, I won't self vote unless it's inevitable that I'll be lynched anyways.

A pr would never self-vote. Look at this later on right before he makes his claim

In post 534, CrazedPorcupine wrote:And I'm not concerned about getting lynched. At least not today

Yeah, and then he claims vig.

If crazed was a vig he would not have threatened to self-vote...

Well, I feel like a bit of an idiot now but...

vote:crazed
guess I should have stuck with that initial scum read.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

My read of crazed was newb vt (for obvious reason I didn't say that, but the whole I am going to lynch myself just doesn't come from a pr)

Three facts:

1. Crazed threatened to lynch himself.
2. Crazed recognizes that a claim means he won't be likely to get lynched.
3. Crazed claim vig.

If crazed is a vig, he would not threatened to kill himself. His claim does not in any way correlate with past actions in ways that really can't be reconciled together.

pedit:

one problem with leaving both alive, you see, there is something called the vig switch and it is completely possible that both crazed and USC will be alive the next morning and we will have to have this conversation again.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 582, serrapaladin wrote:Wait yeah, of course they do. Crazed is the SK.

Then drop the hammer.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Wow, I hadn't posted in a week due to the quicklynch...
In post 671, Superdeclan wrote:We're in Llyoyd now so nobody vote as its possible all 3 scum are online

In post 680, Superdeclan wrote:serras scum. this post proves it.

VOTE: serra
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

didn't mean to post quite yet.

Super starts the day off all pacifist but once he gets voted he completely rejects his don't vote yet theory and lays down a vote.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@stringer you addressed some stuff but ignored my recent post...your thoughts on declan?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Well, given that crazed probably would have shot someone as well I'm not so sure about the extra kill argument.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:46 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 710, BrightEyedFish wrote:Why would I unvote if I have no problem with your speed lynch.

Well townies don't usually speedlynch...and I don't think we want a scum led speedlynch...

pedit, nice that you finally get that
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Normally popcorn claiming is a decent wait to start lylo, but obviously that won't be very effective.

Instead maybe we should popcorn our scumreads? Someone will go first and then have someone they think is scum go next (cause ideally it would be good (for the town) for scum to go early in the process.)

Thoughts on this?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Mala, you are forgetting that the mafia (and for that matter the rest of us) did not know whether crazed or USC was the vig/sk. So the whole idea that scum knew they were picking off the vig is absolute rubish.

Anyway the evidence against crazed was pretty damning from my perspective.

In post 573, DCLXVI wrote:My read of crazed was newb vt (for obvious reason I didn't say that, but the whole I am going to lynch myself just doesn't come from a pr)

Three facts:

1. Crazed threatened to lynch himself.
2. Crazed recognizes that a claim means he won't be likely to get lynched.
3. Crazed claim vig.

If crazed is a vig, he would not [have] threatened to kill himself. His claim does not in any way correlate with past actions in ways that really can't be reconciled together.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Maybe this is wrong (but I don't think so), but I try to assume that if someone is town, they will act like town. Crazed did not act like someone with a town pr.

Again, a town lynch is always bad, but there was 100% proof that he was not acting in a way a town pr would normally behave. Going after people on his wagon imho is not going to be effective scumhunting because in every way after his claim he appeared to be scum.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 753, serrapaladin wrote:As I've said like a million times, Mara is horrible because she insisted all day he was ubernewbtown

I called him town for most of the day as well and then I voted him? Was that bad.

No it wasn't, his claiming vig changed everything. That is something that has to be considered and its weird that you are ignoring that.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

That's not funny stringer...Those were my three...

my top three are Serra BEF Declan Most->Least scummy.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm not so sure that being the most common choice for scum means that person is most likely scum. In fact, I would be concerned with someone being unanimously scummy outside of a guilty with the way we outed our scumreads. Basically its setup so that scum can all jump onto one player without looking too suspicious. In other words, I'm hesitant to lynch BEF at the moment.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Once I noted my concerns about BEF

Malakittens- BEF, MsM & DC
DCLXVI- Serra BEF Declan
serrapaladin- BEF, MM and Declan
Ms Marangal- Stringer, Declan, and Bef
BrightEyedFish- declan, stringer mala/stringer
Stringer Bell- BEF, serra, Declan
Superdeclan- Serra, BEF

Who received most scum-reads:

BEF-6 (unanimous)
Superdeclan 5
serrapaladin 3
DCLXVI 1
Ms Marangal 1
Malakittens .5
Stringerbell .5

I'm thinking either serra or declan is the lynch for today. I find BEF scummy but am concerned about the universal scuminess that has been decided on. He's too easy of a target.

Thoughts on this information guys?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

edit first sentence

Once I noted my concerns about BEF, I realized that it would be useful to compile all of our information about scumreads so we could see where we need to go with votes because deadline is approaching.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm very much ready to vote serra. The reason as I explained early is that the way we setup the reads claim it gave scum ample ability to all jump on a few players since they don't have to name a guy as their top suspect but can just lump him in with all three making it hard to detect who is scum driving the lynch. I think that there is a decent chance that One of BEF/DECLAN (I'm strongly leaning BEF at the moment) is town being setup for the easy mislynch. I do acknowledge that his play has been scummy and just judging by that he would be an excellent lynch, HOWEVER, I'm worried about the fact that there is simply no resistance. If I voted BEF right now. I'm sure there would be enough votes for him to die. I don't doubt it. I feel serra is much more likely to be scum both because he was my number one scum read coming into today as well as with how the reads have played out.

Eventually we will have to vote and that eventually is coming a lot closer. I don't have a problem going first and I may very well do so soon.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:56 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Well, someone has to be first and the day isn't getting any shorter.

Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Wait you are going to v/LA over basically the rest of lilo...
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Just bemoaning the fact that you not being here is going to complicate things...and you could have given more of a heads up if it was a trip.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

hm, I wonder why only have 3 town players and three scum players around (assuming you are town, if you happen to be scum you can go on perma vl/la for all i care) would be problematic. no, I can't think of any reason that would ever be a problem.

In your v/la post you didn't specify you would have phone access, now that you have I don't think it is as big of a deal, but the above explains why I wasn't initially all to happy.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

and looking over your response mala I wasn't exactly "flipping out"
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I must have missed declan's v/la...yeah...end of the last page I can see how I didn't notice.

I was annoyed, and for the reasons that I gave, which I think were valid.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 785, DCLXVI wrote:Well, someone has to be first and the day isn't getting any shorter.

You guys should be doing this
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Are you checking to make sure you can safely jump on the declan wagon?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Um, I am trying to make sense of things. While I was being sarcastic, my point it that mala's 810 was scummy because it makes it look like she is checking to see if the coast it clear to vote.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 812, Malakittens wrote:No? I want an answer because she could be voting Declan because he has more suscipion then Stringer has and it could easily be a winning scum move if she can get more people voting him and I am still thinking MsM can be scum and it makes me weary on how she's voting. So I'm just asking for an explanation.

If she is scum do you think she will give you an honest answer as to who she is more suspicious of...don't be so naive.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:10 am

Post by DCLXVI »

how did I subtlety defend msm by pointing out that I thought you did something scummy..goodness that's a low bar you set their for buddying.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:11 am

Post by DCLXVI »

inb4 grammar nazi's come *there
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:53 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Because from a town perspective mala's question is pointless.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:53 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Yes, because from a town perspective mala's question is pointless.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 am

Post by DCLXVI »

If mala is town, and MsM is scum there is no reason for MsM to answer honestly about who she suspects more. So there was no point to the question from a town perspective. If MsM is scum like you say you are reading her, that question is not going to help you at all.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 am

Post by DCLXVI »

and you thought she would?

How often have you ever seen scum just straight up confess to their scumminess?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

so if I'm right about the votes

two votes on BEF
two votes on declan
one vote (mine) on serra

Thoughts on BEF's vote. I'm leaning town on him right now. (already explained why) If serra weren't to be lynched I would be perfectly fine with a superdeclan lynch.

I have no problem someone I'm leaning town on voting one of my scumreads.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

vote:declan

I'm not getting support for serra which is unfortunate, but I seriously don't want bef dead today and I am good with this lynch.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 795, Ms Marangal wrote:DC just set me on edge with his last couple comments and I'm wary of voting his way. I'm going to go with this

VOTE: Declan

In post 843, BrightEyedFish wrote:Ok, if it is voting time ad it seems to be

VOTE: Superdeclan

In post 847, DCLXVI wrote:
vote:declan

I'm not getting support for serra which is unfortunate, but I seriously don't want bef dead today and I am good with this lynch.

In post 848, Malakittens wrote:Kay.

VOTE: declan

fuck...mala is scum...fuck...
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I know, just wanted to mess with some peoples minds.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm such an idiot though, it took me a while to realize that it was a perfect opportunity for the quick-hammer.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I was having way too much fun this game. I forget how many BS theories I came up with day one to explain why certain people were scum :)

And lylo was awesome.

Fake buddying BEF like crazy
Bussing mala
ignoring my other scumbuddy
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I mean what else are they going to do? Not kill the SK/mafia?

What helped us was running up a pr/sk day one and then lynching the vig (correct lynch choice cause sk has do get lynched the next day) then of course the two pr deaths. Basically everyone that could go right for the mafia did go right and everything went wrong for the town.

PEDIT mala: winging it was best. Once I tricked town into doing the read thing (i suggested popcorn read claiming first) it made it incredibly easy to get the right lynch. Claiming last was nice as well.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

And I was too thick to realize it for about 30 minutes. In all fairness I was paying a lot of attention to the bombings in Boston so I was a bit distracted.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 876, BrightEyedFish wrote:assholes... good game.

Yeah, that's normally how I feel as town. :wink:
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.

Return to “Completed Open Games”